• Pros

• "I love that it is on top of my screen at all time with all the create cloud adobe app at one spot. it is easy to use and update. "

• "I love the PDF Pack you get with this - it's so helpful for internal and external converting and we have clients coming back to us less asking for the conversion of one file to the other."

• "Easy of use, very user friendly application. From filing to printing."

• Cons

• "While I appreciate the safety features to secure documents, sharing items could be a bit smoother."

• "Sometimes the sign feature doesn't work with ease like we expect, but it is overall a great product. "

• "Limited support to the other file types besides PDF and It not suitable for a lot of editing. "

Browse Adobe Sign Reviews

Maryorie from Universidad de Oriente. Venezuela

Adobe Document Cloud tool to store, search and view files on the internet.

In my daily research work I used many PDF files, of different sizes (from very large books, to articles or extracts of few pages), which can be stored through this tool, and each time the use is required. from those files it is easy to access through the icon on the screen to search for them, without having to affect the capacity of the computer equipment. Stored files can be shared with groups of jobs and can even be sent to others for reading. It provides quiet and security in terms of stored documents, and does not allow other people on the Internet to have access to them without proper authorization.

Pros

Adobe Document Cloud is a very useful tool for storing, searching and viewing digital files on the internet, and integrates with Adobe in different versions for desktop PCs such as Acrobat DC, in addition to mobile and web applications, such as Fill & Sign, PDF, among others. The Adobe Document Cloud allows both people and organizations through digital documentation to work faster, with the lowest error rate, with the lowest costs since paper is avoided, which leads to improved productivity, or reach the goal of what was expected. The documents stored in the cloud can be shared depending on the levels of security that go from the development of the software to the operations of the tool, providing confidentiality of the files that develop the program, as well as of all the information that is stored, and even the personal or organizational data of whoever uses the program. Another important aspect to consider is the cost of the program itself and its ease of purchase, and it is available on the internet at the Adobe store, and they provide several plans according to the client's needs, which makes it possible to acquire according to the client's needs. to the characteristics of the use that will be given to the program, and to the availability of financial resources. For those people who do not know or have not used the Adobe Document Cloud tool, it also has a trial version that allows you to test the program for a certain time before buying it, in order to provide security f

Cons

As users of Adobe Document Cloud I really have nothing to object to the use of the program, possibly the failure that has occurred to me in some opportunities is that once I was disconnected for lack of update, and did not let me update, but solve it and I continued working without any problem, and I have not lost the information that I have stored.

Sarah from PaintLine

Makes my job so convenient!

Adobe Sign has made my job and life much easier when it comes to signing documents. I work remotely without a printer/scanner, and travel quite frequently, so it would very inconvenient to add signatures to documents without this software. Adobe Sign has saved me a lot of time, energy, and frustration throughout the years!

Pros

If you and/or your supervisor have to sign a lot of documents, you need to have Adobe Sign. I love that you can save multiple signatures so you can drop in the appropriate one into a document. The backgrounds are also clear, so the signatures will go across/over the signature line, making it appear like a real-life signature. It's so much more convenient to do rather than printing out a document and having to scan it back in, which is sometimes not possible if you're traveling or do not have access to a printer/scanner.

Cons

Occasionally if you drop a signature into a document and click save, you can't remove it. So a few times I've had to close out a document and re-open it, then re-add the signature. That may just be a glitch though because this only happens to be occasionally. Other than this small glitch, I can think of no other negatives of this software.

Gregg from TLC Family Care

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Good Signing tool - Ridiculous price increases and predatory sales team - Horrible support.

Overall our experience in dealing with Adobe on this was horrible. They purchased our account when they bought Echosign. They immediately started raising prices. When we had an accidental overage (which we received no system warnings we were approaching or had crossed) we received an email that led to phone calls in which they politely informed us that we owed them ridiculous amounts of money ( biling overage documents at 4X the cost of our regular send rate). They bullied us knowing they had our data captive and we eventually settled on a payment for the overage. When contract renewal time came up, they wanted to DOUBLE our price and claimed they were giving us a great deal. We couldn't run away fast enough. We practically begged for a more reasonable price structure but nobody there would "get it authorized." when we finally sent them notice we would not be renewing, suddenly they want to know what it takes to keep our business. They start sending aggressive communications and asking us what price they want us to match, after having repeatedly telling us they could go no lower during the renewal negotiations. Overall, their sales team and customer service teams come off as ingenuous, scammy, and almost like extortionists. They start out being super sweet to you and then as things progress, they turn into heartless pit bulls. We could not be happier to be out from under their thumb regarding our document management.

Pros

It's easy to tag your docs, send them, get them signed, manage your library and templates, and find things when you need them.

Cons

Support via Zen Desk is ridiculous. If you have a time sensitive issue forget it. It's a "zendesk" black hole and they can take days to make an initial and usually unhelpful reply. the more you explain your problem, you find different agents responding and be repeating yourself over and over. they will keep switching agents on you so there is no continuity of resolution. In the end, you will likely come up with a workaround to your issue long before Adobe "support " gets you an answer.

Reasons for Choosing Adobe Sign

FOr ease of transition from Echosign, we did not want to research and set up a new signing library on another service. We have now and couldn't be more pleased.

Good product but terrible setup experience

Good product, kind support, poor experience with simple user/account configuration issues.

Pros

Setting up documents for signature and executing the signing is straightforward. The integration with Salesforce is robust and better than the integration with Docusign.

Cons

I had a horrible experience with the setup and connection to Salesforce. This all was around setting up a trial account and then the Adobe system not being able to figure out that I purchased the licenses from a different account. It took over 5 separate support discussions to get the accounts straightened out and then connected to Salesforce with the correct users. Support individuals were very kind and tried to be helpful, but the Adobe technology should not have been this difficult to troubleshoot a simple user/account issue.

Price and better Salesforce integration

Jason Taylor from CBT Nuggets

E-Signing The Way You Want It

First the goal was to get contracts for e-commerce (when credit card webforms and hyperlinked terms wouldn't cut it for certain size engagements). But then it became a tool to collect policy acknowledgement forms, extend offer letters, etc. Now that folks (almost everyone) is remote, it is the solution to almost every problem that needs a signature.

Pros

I appreciate the e-signing features, particularly the ability to reassign and delegate. The audit trails aren't just appended to the end of executed documents, but can also be viewed in real time from the Manage dashboard. Sending out for signatures gives you numerous options on CCing to endless recipients, specified fields, specified order, etc. The integration/webhooks are pretty snazzy as well and compliment basic e-commerce storefronts. I'm a huge fun of the webforms (they used to be called widgets) making ready to go agreements very accessible via link or embed code.

Cons

As much as I like the webforms, I do have two gripes with them. 1. Once you create a webform, you can go back and move fields around but you can't ever change who is CC'ed on them. The easy solution is to always CC a "group" or "alias" and add/subtract folks as needed, but it is a bit cumbersome. 2. There are limitations to the conditions/formatting of the fields, particularly in blank entry text fields. Otherwise, a solid product all around.

Tawanda from World Vision Zimbabwe

Flexible office work solutions

It has solved an existential problem where documents will gather dust in the offices waiting for manual signing. Bringing the signing process to the cloud improved productivity and business agility.

Pros

I like the use cases it provides; its now easy to authorise processes on the go. This was lacking in making cloud solutions more agile and productive. There is also visibility in the process approval flow

Cons

I don't like the delay time it takes before the approver sees the document submitted for signing

Reasons for Choosing Adobe Sign

It had the most business friendly features

ADNAN from SRC colleges

A must have tool for all students and researcher using Adobe.

I'm satisfied with my usage & experience of this software from Adobe, and I think I can't keep my work/studies without it.

Pros

Since I'm a student, I using PDFs on daily basis. This software helps me a lot in organizing my studies and save/shape my work. It is easy to be using, light on the Windows, can be used with multiple accounts and most importantly, It contain all the functions you might need!

Cons

I have been using this software for almost 2 years, and I haven't noticed a major disturbance. The least likely thing I like is the cost. It they can offer students a free usage it would be good and perfect.

George from Mmg

Powerful suite

Great powerful product that is portable as it’s cloud based. Delivers the typical Adobe standard of quality.

Pros

Powerful suite of products that lives up to the Adobe. Reputation, cloud based makes it usable from any internet connected computer.

Cons

As with most Adobe products the learning curve is steep and to obtain proficiency requires dedicated use.

Adobe is easy to use

Good

Pros

I like all the features and it is very easy to use

Cons

The customer support should be improved.

Andrés from Blanko SRL

Industry: Packaging and Containers

The best and easiest app for e-signatures

I use Adobe Sign all the time to sign, store and request signs on my legal documents. In quarantine was the main app of my daily activity.

Pros

I think the best feature of this product is that it was created by Adobe and is updated constantly. It saved me doing home office.

Cons

Is not that easy to learn how to use it and send it to your counter part could be a little bit tricky.

Elizabeth from Elizabeth Noonan Consulting LLC

Industry: Program Development

Essential for business

Overall, I really value Adobe and the ease and efficiency of creating documents that I use everyday for my business

Pros

As a consultant, I regularly use Adobe for proposals, reports and contracts. Being able to convert a word document to a pdf and then to create and combine various documents into one is essential for responding to solicitations for services. I love the organize pages feature because it makes re-ordering or deleting pages so simple - I use it all of the time for proposals. The electronic signature feature is also such a time-saver. I can review and execute contracts and time sheets avoiding having to print, sign and then scan the document.

Cons

While I like the sticky note feature, it is sometimes hard to track the notes in the side panel and the text to which they correspond. Also, providing a mark up of a document using the editing feature is a bit cumbersome: with narrative in multiple text boxes, commenting within a text box can obscure or throw off the other boxes in the document. (At the same time, the beauty of pdfs is that they are not easy to edit)

Dewey from Freelance, Self Employed

Practical and Easy To Use

Because Adobe Document Cloud is included/integrated into Adobe's larger creative ecosystem, we use it to manage documents related to our ongoing projects. However, if you are not already paying for this service there is no reason to choose it over Google Drive (which is free and arguably easier to use).

Pros

Although cloud storage is nothing unique at this point, Adobe Document Cloud allows you to convert word documents to PDF and makes them searchable, which is extremely useful when you're dealing with hundreds of documents like we do. It is also heavily integrated with the rest of Adobe's software, which is convenient considering that we do about 95% of our work in Adobe Creative Cloud.

Cons

Adobe Document Cloud is a standalone program, which can occasionally crash and uses a larger amount of RAM than it should (as opposed to something like Google Docs which is completely browser based). It can also be confusing to keep track of what part of a document a note is attached to, since they show up on the side of the document in its own column.

Adobe Document Cloud seems essential for managing PDF files

I manage tens of thousands of pages of documents. I can search, assemble together, separate, mail, and compare which saves me time.

Pros

Adobe Document Cloud is a confusing name that changes too often. Adobe Reader is the free PDF viewer. Adode Document Cloud, aka Adobe Acrobat allows you tremendous flexibility to organize, manage, and change PDF files. If the text of your documents is searchable (Either because it was created that way, or you ran character recognition), then that is very helpful to locate information and avoid using paper.

Cons

Adobe Document Cloud is a separate download, and a slow installation. Installation is unnecessarily complicated, and it may require their technical support. It may seem that you can achieve the same features by using the Adobe Reader because a user can sign-in, but that is illusory. All of the features are with the Document Cloud and you will no longer need the separate Reader installed.

Çağrı from Ford

Great Storage Possibility To Store PDF Documents

We started to use Adobe Document Cloud 2 years ago.My overall experience with this software is really awesome.I am working various PDF documentation during a business day.Managing function of documentation is great.It offers customer to work and share a document which needs some one review .It provides efficiency in Daily business.Software is offering secuity and increasing print costs.When you need someone's signature ,you are able to collect all signatures without printing and scanning .You are doing your business in secure way

Pros

I like most about the product is security.All important and sensible documents of company are in secure. Documents are only eligible for the staff who has given Access.The other good feature is you can send the document to your client with a signature.In additon customer service are giving very good service ,they are really willing to help you

Cons

I have been experienced the user experinece not too much customer friendly.Some menus and features are complicated.

Keep your documents and books on the go!

It is extremely easy to learn. Very short learning period. Keep in mind to update your files after you work on them, so when I check them from another device, you can pick where you left off.

Pros

It is so easy to read and share documents across devices thanks to Adobe Document Cloud. I am able to start reading and annotating a document on my tablet and I can pick up where I left on my laptop at work without an issue! I also put cookbooks, any ebooks and visuals in pdf form on my Adobe Document Cloud for easy accessibility. I access my recipes on my tablet while cooking in the kitchen and keep checking on my phone if my tablet battery dies. It is so easy to use!

Cons

There is literally nothing wrong with this software. It is quick to upload a document to a cloud. It never crashed for me or gave me a hard time on any kind of device. I use this software on PC, tablet and smartphone.

Trevor from 51Talk

Used on my last team

Now that I have experience with it -- I would totally use it again.

Pros

It was very easy to manage, share, and distribute all the files, folders, and content that my team needed.

Cons

I was more familiar with Google or Dropbox. There was a small learning curve on how to do small tasks with Adobe.

Company's decision

Shahzad from Shahzad R, Khan Legal, PLLC

My law firm cannot function without this software solution!

It increased the productivity of my firm by allowing us to create and edit PDF files with ease.

Pros

The software solution allows me to create and edit PDFs. The fact that I can edit text in a PDF file is a great feature. This is something that I use almost every day. It is very easy to use and intuitive. The other great feature I love about this software is organizing PDFs. I submit immigration petitions. So, I scan in documents and sometimes have to reorganize or add documents to a scan. This program allows me to reorganize documents with ease. There are countless other features in this software. I do use some, but not all of them. But, this software is an invaluable solution for my legal practice.

Cons

It will occasionally crash on me, but that happens.

Katrina from TORA

Adobe - Must Have for Legal Professionals

Good experience, even through its a license subject to an ongoing monthly fee, I think its worth having, meets the cost v. benefit analysis.

Pros

Editing pdf files is the best feature. There are so many instances when you have an 90 page document and only last page needs to be signed with wet signature. With Adobe license you can only print the last page, sign and then replace the last page in the existing document with the signed page. Another great feature it's ability to fill in fillable pdfs and e-sign. One more feature is exporting pdf documents into word. Formatting will be off but it will do the work.

Cons

Cost, its $15/month so you are hooked up on an ongoing fee. This may be a little too burdensome on a smaller business like self-employed consulting services.

Joshua from Metro-North Railroad

Adobe DC Review

Overall I have had a very positive experience using Adobe DC. It is something that I use daily and I rely on as my work location physically changes constantly and intranet services are not always available for me to access my work server. Adobe DC makes it easier for me to work independently as well from my emails and allows me to have my documents at my fingertips.

Pros

What I liked most about this software was how easily it can be used accross multiple devices. I use various operating systems and application on various devices, and I have not had an iissue using Adobe DC on any of them. I have not had any issues in relation to the hardware I was using and the software seems to run quite similarly and flawlessly accross my devices. I do not appreciate it when software lags on different platforms, amd with this program, it is a non-issue.

Cons

I do not truly have any complaints with this software. The only area I coudl see where there could be some improvement is in relation to speed. Sometimes depending on the file being manipulated, the software might be slower or take a little time to load.

The Convenience of Adobe Sign

I found a very great experience with Adobe Sign to work for schools and businesses. Customer support is also great. Recommend using Adobe Sign to experience an amazing time. It is helpful for your works in the future and even now. it is a wonderful application.

Pros

Automatic process form and signature into a proper document format. Adobe helped me create an online form quickly. It saves time. Also, it makes the form looks easy to read to everyone. The notification is another important function to let me know when I need. Allowing me to edit, upload and save signature to the document.

Cons

It does not have any problems. The app is easy to use with different functions. However, it is much more useful for businesses rather than personal.

Hiago from Hiago Fernandes - Designer Gráfico e Ilustrador

Working with fast assets

I sicronizo assets, such as mockuos, frequently used vectors, logos that I'm always using and other elements. This allows me to access these assets very quickly. Because I can do this from within the program itself. This makes me gain a lot of time and energy.

Pros

Among all the benefits a cloud file system has, the Adobe Document Cloud is not far behind. But what stands out most is the use of assets and files within the company's editing programs. It makes the process much more convenient and practical.

Cons

I still think one of the problems with some Adobe solutions is the price charged to regular customers, other than students or teachers.

Feramy Jezreel from Marketing and Advertising/Self Employed

Adobe Document Cloud - Documents anywhere

Overall, adobe document cloud solves my problem of accessibility and documents filing. It helps me secure my file throughout my devices.

Pros

What I like most about the Adobe Document cloud is that you can access your document anywhere and you are confident that your document is saved. So you don't have to worry that it will be lost or misplaced. Also, through cloud it is accessible through your different devices which makes it very handy and reliable.

Cons

The least I like about Adobe Document Cloud is for its fee. For starting professionals it will be difficult but if you are a business it won't be problem.

AMIRSALAR from University of Tennessee

Industry: Civil Engineering

The best cloud service for accessing pdf files

I use Adobe Creative Cloud for both storing my pdf documents and also exchanging e-signature on documents.

Pros

Adobe Document Cloud is a great cloud storage service included with Adobe Creative Cloud subscription. So, it's free for Adobe Creative Cloud subscribers. It helps a lot with accessing your files from anywhere since your files and documents are synced and uploaded to the cloud. Specifically for pdf files, it has a great feature for E-signatures which enables the document creator to send the file to one or multiple recipients for obtaining their E-signature automatically!

Cons

Adobe Creative Cloud is flawless for its designed purposes. However, if it supports more file types it can become a competitive to other cloud storage services!

Melany from SNC-Lavalin inc.

Nice application

In general, the program is well done. I use it mainly to modify .PDF documents. We can add pages, remove them. The document can also be prepared in PDFA format for signature. It is also effective for transforming .PDF files into images. Adding and removing text is also a function I use often.

Pros

The software is visually pleasing. We can easily find ourselves in the program. It is easy to find what you are looking for. I like being able to open several files at the same time and find them in different tabs.

Cons

When adding text to a document, the program chooses the format. It is not always the same format so we must always validate before.

Michal from Svobi Associates GmbH

Industry: Biotechnology

Indespensable product if you need to do serious work with pdf's

It allows me to do my work

Pros

Adobe DC allows me to do really serious work with pdf's - extracting, converting, creating new documents, signing, combining documents and more. It really facilitates work even with multi-hundred pages documents.

Cons

Sometimes a bit slow even though I use reasonably powered computer. But opening a large pdf is not an easy feat anyway. The Document Cloud itself is located somewhere in the cloud and the company is not very talkative about the jurisdiction their servers are placed in. Likewise the encryption upon uploading/downloading could have been much safer. If you worry about safety and security of your data you better not store them in the Adobe DC, but use safe encrypted cloud storage such as Tresorit for document exchange.

Gina from OneStreet Residential Services

Adobe DC is a good work tool that's reliable and pretty easy to use.

Pros

I use Adobe DC to complete work tasks daily. Having the ability to digitally sign and type on scanned PDF documents saves me a lot of time, ink, and paper. Creating easy to use PDF forms also cuts down on toner and paper use company-wide.

Cons

When I need to do multiple things on a document like edit text, add a page, and place my signature, there are a lot of clicks to get to each task. I also do not find the cloud service useful, personally. Which brings me to the price of this product, am I paying for cloud storage or am I paying for the freedom to edit my documents?

Bryce from Greek Orthodox Metropolis of Detroit

Great backend storage

I primarily use it to store documents that I have scanned with my phone. It is convenient to be able to directly access the documents from any machine without having to send an email.

Pros

I love the document cloud not only for itself, but because of its connection with the Adobe Scan app. This is a lifesaver of an app that allows me to scan documents with my phone and save them straight to Adobe Document Cloud and then easily share them with whomever I need to.

Cons

It feels like backend storage. Which is to say that the ui isn't the best. But I so rarely have to log directly into the storage itself that it has never been an issue.

Damir from Airbnb

Feature-rich PDF and form editing, e-signatures software for a high price

PDF editing and more at a high cost

Pros

Adobe Document Cloud allows you to conveniently create PDF files with content from different sources. It is possible to merge PDF documents, reconfigure and delete pages from them. Using it you can save web pages. Features are updated and new ones introduced regularly

Cons

The web editor looks quite primitive, especially if you need to edit a lot of information. Slowly open large files even though I have a fairly powerful computer. Web UI is frustratingly aged and not built for quick folder and other searches

Alicia from Apex Occupational Therapy

Decent storage but hard to organize

I use this daily and love that I can access it on my computer and on my phone.

Pros

I use the Adobe Scan app on my phone to make copies and store documents and they go straight to the document cloud. I don't know that I'd use the document cloud that much if it weren't for the scanning app because I also use Google drive. Because Adobe has so many other great products it's great to have a cloud account associated with them. Also, it is invaluable knowing that these files are secure and comply with HIPAA without any additional work or money (required by most online programs that are HIPAA compliant).

Cons

The files are difficult to organize. You can't easily drag and drop them into a folder--you have to click on each file to move it to a new location. I would not want to use this for all of the files I want in the cloud because of this.

Heather from Erhart Legal, LLC

Easy to Use!

Overall I would highly recommend this software. I love that it is integrated with Outlook and super easy to use!

Pros

Oftentimes in my profession I have to send documents too large to attach to a regular email. In these cases, Adobe Document Cloud offers an option right in Outlook that I can use to upload the documents and then insert a link directly in the email.

Cons

There have been a few people that tell me they cannot access the documents through the link. I'm unsure whether they just didn't know how to use computers very well, or if it legitimately did not work. Out of the large number of times I've used it, only a couple people have complained of this so I assume it was just user error. Also, sometimes the Outlook option disappears for no apparent reason. I'm thinking that has something to do with my add-ons in Outlook, but I have been unable to figure it out.

Absolute Must for Growing Companies

Pros

Adobe Document Cloud has allowed our firm to create high quality reports fully demonstrating our firm's capabilities on a daily basis. Furthermore, we have been able to standardize quality of output across our organization with multiple users resulting in a cohesive brand regardless of internal account manager associated with any given project.

Cons

I can honestly say that there are no readily apparent negatives associated with Adobe Document Cloud, even after years of use.

Elan from The Weinreb Law Firm, PLLC

Adobe Document Cloud Pro - Extremely Useful for a Law Practice

I've had a wonderful experience with Adobe Document Cloud Pro in that it allows me to run my business from anywhere.

Pros

Adobe Document Cloud Pro gives me the opportunity to upload and share not only large files with clients or other attorneys but the ability to have them electronically sign them as well.

Cons

Sometimes, there are many steps involved in trying to accomplish what you want to accomplish, particularly in the case of signing documents, but they are there for security, so it is worth the extra hassle.

Erik from EJFK designs

Industry: Graphic Design

Adobe document cloud review

My overall experience with adobe document cloud has been good. I enjoy that it encompasses all my documents into one app and that I’m able to access it from anywhere I pretty much want to, allowing me to switch between my phone, my computer or even a public/friends computer. Everything is saved onto a cloud allowing user experience to pretty much access their documents whenever and however they want.

Pros

What I like most about adobe document cloud is how easy it is to save my documents between my phone and laptop as well as having all my documents in one place instead of all over and in a bunch of different document apps.

Cons

What I like least about this is how difficult it was for me to change certain pieces of information of the document once I had already saved and finished it. For example, it took me awhile to figure out how to change the name of my document once I had already named it, saved and finished it.

Helen from TALO

Adobe Document Cloud Increases Productivity

Adobe Document Cloud is a great program. Adobe Sign helps your sales team as it is easy to prepare and send contracts for signatures increasing the speed of the sales process. It is very secure.

Pros

Adobe Document Cloud is a great program. With Adobe sign, it helps close sales faster and receive contracts faster. You can create and share documents on any device and it is the best PDF tools. It integrates with various CRM programs.

Cons

Adobe Document Cloud is terrific! There is nothing to dislike about this program.

Safe and Sound Place to store all documents

Adobe cloud service is provided to maintain documents which we require on a daily basis. It helps a lot and takes a lot of pressure out of mind.

Pros

Adobe document cloud is very popular among most of my colleagues due to its simplicity. Cloud allows documents to be uploaded and downloaded from any device and from any location. This is really helpful since it saves a lot of money spent on books, documents, research papers etc. Plus service is provided at a relatively cheaper rate and customer care is also good.

Cons

So far there is nothing negative about the Adobe document cloud. Works fine without a fault,

Easily edit PDFs; but is Document Cloud worth the money?

Pros

The need to edit a saved PDFs is often an ad hoc situation. However, when the need arises - and it will - you're in a bind without Adobe Document Cloud (ADC). In this way, ADC is sort of like insurance: don't get caught without it. Updating and re-saving PDFs is simple and effective.

Cons

The problem with variable, random software need or usage is that a lot of money can be expended for no perceived value. Again, very much like paying for insurance. You know you need it but hope you never have to use it. In the case of ADC, you're paying so you hope you'll need it. When ADC sits idle it can feel like a poor use of money. My only issue was a random, rare need for ADC which made the product feel like it was not worth the value. That said, when the need to modify a PDF arose, the product was worth its weight in gold.

Its an everyday software, for anything. It has not comparision

Its an everyday software, for any type of document I send to customers, suppliers and affiliates.

Pros

Very easy to use It can be used anywhere and everywhere Learning curve is almost zero The e signature for docs is a great issue Does not matter if you are using a doc or data sheet or even a presentation, this software is "all terrain"

Cons

Sometimes it lag. The loading time slows a little bit, I cant realize if it is because the software or the connection.

Vanessa from T.Mac Wilder & Associates,LLC

EASY AND FUNCTIONAL

OVERALL- I LIKE THIS SOFTWARE. I DO RECOMMEND IT TO OTHERS BECAUSE IT IS EASY ACCESS AND CAN EMAIL FROM ANY ELECTRONIC DEVICE.

Pros

I LIKE THAT THE SOFTWARE IS EASY, FUNCTIONAL AND I CAN LITERALLY HAVE IT ON MY PHONE,DESKTOP, AND TABLET. ITS EASY TO FIND THE DOCUMENTS ON THE CLOUD. I CAN EMAIL IT TO ANYONE ESPECIALLY IF SOMEONE IS WAITING FOR A DOCUMENT.

Cons

THE CONS TO THIS SOFTWARE IS THAT IT DOES NOT SAVE THE DOCUMENTS AUTOMATICALLY THERE OR WHEN YOU GO AND SAVE THE DOCUMENT IT DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE OPTION TO SAVE IT ON THE ADOBE CLOUD. YOU HAVE TO MANUALLY SAVE IT IN ADOBE CLOUD.

Grant from V360R

Convenient way to put your documents in the cloud

Although I don't use many of the features of Adobe Document Cloud, I've found it to be a useful utility to let me access my documents when I am away from the office on my laptop. I have found it to be fast and reliable, and the offline caching is welcome as I don't always have access to the internet when I'm out and about.

Pros

I like that I have access to my documents that I have put in the Adobe Document Cloud on both of my computers (laptop and desktop, both PCs).

Cons

I dislike how I have to be part of a subscription to Adobe Creative Cloud, so if I ever choose to move away from Adobe, I will lose access to my documents.

Joshua from QA

Good features and functionality let down by constant bugs and horrific technical support

Pros

When it works, it works well. Basic templates work well, but for large documents it's more trouble than it's worth.

Cons

The less senior support team are extremely bad, we have daily occurrences of bugs transposing fields and emails going missing , as well as making back end breaking changes to mail templaters without sending out any comms No ability to export templates. Ability to create templates with tokenised markup in fields for example {signer1:prefill:txt} however we have been told it's better to use the web drag and drop designer which once the work has been done it's impossible to export the work done if a small change to text needs to be done which creates hours of work. When we log tickets we are often fobbed off with ridiculous solutions that do not work, which despite being given proof the solution was not fit for purpose being constantly told to do the same "fix"... which on some occasions is: don't use the tokenised templates option it's buggy... why even provide functionality then advise against it's use. The API is functional but overly complex, and when new versions come out they are not backwards compatible causing additional time and expense.

Kyle from Raintree

Cloud

Overall positive experience with adobe, I can't think of anything to complain about.

Pros

I like the ability to have an app to access files on my phone. I think adobe is straight forward and accomplishes what I need.

Cons

I don't really know about other options as I have always used adobe. I don't need a lot of fancy features. I don't like how it always seems to log me out and I need to login again.

Lynnette from Integrated Practice Solutions

Learning Curve, But Excellent Results

Solves the problem of creating documents that can be accessed by anyone with a PDF reader, as well as being able to determine a signature path and track who has possession of the document and where it is in the signature process. Very helpful with docs that need several exec signatures to be completed.

Pros

Able to create clean, professional documents that are ready to form fill or sign. Easy to incorporate logos, tables, and form fields

Cons

I've been using this for a couple of years, and while it is helpful to have documents stored in the cloud, there are times when things "move" and aren't where I expect them to be - have also found that when creating documents for tracked signatures, there is a weird redundancy with the form fields and sig fields when they are prepared to send.

Monique from CMF

Necessary!

Pros

The document cloud should be required as a necessity of any office. I am able to access my files from any device (cell phone included) that has internet. The cloud has saved me from having to run back to the office to retrieve important paperwork.

Cons

Some Adobe products have a serious lag time; especially if you have multiple windows open at the same time.

Adobe Document Cloud used with Adobe Acrobat DC

Pros

It is included with Adobe Acrobat DC, and you can save your .pdf files to the cloud from within Adobe Acrobat. When saving or downloading a file it scans it for viruses, which other cloud apps don’t do. You can share .pdf’s across devices. You can use e-signature in other apps, such as Microsoft Word.

Cons

There was nothing I disliked about this software.

Michel from Pinturesul

Necessário

Bom para trabalhos que se exijam confiabilidade e veracidade e não tão bom para quando você apenas precisa deixar sua assinatura digital.

Pros

Ele é super confiável, dinâmico e representa muito bem assinaturas nos documentos digitais. É uma ferramenta confiável para esse fim.

Cons

O que menos me atrai é o custo elevado para ter acesso aos recursos que o software disponibiliza para o usuário.

Clayton from University of Utah

The Best PDF One Stop Shop

Pros

The document cloud is so useful and I use it almost every day. What I like the most is the ability to easily combine separate PDF files into one single file. It is easy to move pages around and get everything just how I need it. This has been such a time saver.

Cons

No complaints, this is so easy to use and does everything I need it to.

Lee from Cobb Law PLLC

Outstanding Document Cloud Software

Pros

I use Adobe Acrobat everyday and the Document Cloud is automatically integrated into the software. This enables me to access my most used documents from every copy of Adobe I use.

Cons

There is no way to setup a folder on my computer that links directly to the document cloud and for the most part, the doc could is restricted to PDF formats.

Francesca from financial services

LOVE IT!

It makes my school life so much easier and functional I highly recommend using it!

Pros

I love everything about this software I have ot on my phone and PC. I use it for school and personal I know everything of mine is secure.

Cons

Honestly I have nothing bad to day about this it has amazing storage and doesn't make a mess out of any of my documents.

Perfect location for all your documents

Adobe cloud is used to save and upload data. Authorized persons can access the cloud from head office as well as warehouses and sales points.

Pros

Adobe document cloud is a fast and secure place for all your documents which needs some additional security and access. With adobe cloud, you can perform many actions to all your documents and it gives you free access not only through your PCs but from your mobile devices.

Cons

Adobe cloud has no minor points from me. Worth every single penny you put on it.

charith from Colomob dockyrad PLC

Industry: Shipbuilding

Best PDF cloud storage with adobe cloud-based e-signature service

As an electrical engineer every day I deal with lot of PDF documents. This adobe document cloud is one of the tools that reduce my day to day workload. In this adobe document cloud, it very easy to manage a lot of PDF documents. Because, there are many tools to send, sign, track, and manage signature processes and enhance this process in a very efficient way with tracking signing progress in real-time.

Pros

The first thing this is a very easy and very fast way to get e-signature for documents. Also, there are many tools to send, sign, track, and manage signature processes and enhance this process in a very efficient way. User can use email to send PDF and this service can use a browser or mobile device. There is identity verification for protecting the PDF documents with password protection.