(1,377)

1,377

• Pros

• "Le logiciel est très facile d'utilisation et très complet. Une belle découverte."

• "The funcionality is brilliant, it's incredibly user friendly."

• "The product was so easy to setup and use. We set it up and used it for our first document within minutes. Excellent product."

• Cons

• "There's a limit on the free version, which is understandable! The design of the platform is a little aged, but I don't mind just as long as it gets the job done =)"

• "Some of the screens sometimes 'hang' on my mac in safari, but it works fine in other browsers so it may be an issue with my mac."

• "Slightly different / less easy than docusign for some of the field setups, but nothing significant once you get a hang of it."

Browse eversign Reviews

Michael from Pixces Consulting Group

Not an alternative, but a primary solution

I was looking for soemthing to handle my e-signature needs quickly and very cost efecively. Having used tools like Docusign or Adobe in the past, I didnt need all the features and certaionly didnt want the cost. I just waned something that would handle my e-signature needs at a low price point. I found that via Eversign. I highly recommend thm for a quick, easy and fully fucntional e-signature solution.

Pros

The software is lights out easy to use. No learning curve necessary. Just install and go. Much better value that Adobe or other solutions that cost much more.

Cons

At this point none, the software is refined enough that it works on all the devices I use, with no issues.

Reasons for Choosing eversign

I used the trial version to see it's ease of use and feature set. For what I needed it fit easily into my needs set and at a low price point. Learning curve was about 1 minute and I was successful signing my first document within 3 minutes. I had a time sensitive document and at the time did not have an e-signature solution. My selection of Eversign turned out to be an excellent choice. Great product, great rice point and great people.

Isaac from Disability Credit Canada

Excellent service at a reasonable price

Eversign is easy to setup, it took me an hour or so to understand how to make it work for my team, the interface is simple and the customer service is solid.

Pros

Eversign does everything other companies do for the fraction of the price

Cons

Nothing. it's good. simple, working well. reliable.

Reasons for Choosing eversign

Let's face it, give or take, about 95% of the features are available with most companies in this space but for our company, THE most important feature was the number of documents you can send per month. Eversign was the only one that didn't cap the documents and offered the ability to send unlimited documents for a flat, reasonable price ($19.95 or so). So when I was estimating the total annual cost it was very clear that Eversign is the only service I could go with, saving me thousands of dollars per year compared to other companies doing the same exact thing.

Matthew from Tagticians

Great but for a limited types of uses

Positive. Just limited in functionality as my needs grew over time.

Pros

I like the fact that Eversign is an affordable eSigning application. As a solo contractor, eversign fulfilled a needed functionality for my business to run. The notifications came in near to real-time and I was easily capable of tracking the progress of signatures of all parties involved with a contract.

Cons

Editing the documents for signing was not as straight forward as I had hoped it would be. Scrolling through large documents would take a lot of effort, even on a powerful notebook. The UI is less intuitive than I had hoped resulting in me not know if I was adding a user or immediately sending a document to that person.

Reasons for Choosing eversign

Pure and simple, I had a minimal of requirements and eversign offered the best pricing at the time.

Jeffrey from StoneCross Group

Go with Eversign and not DocuSign

Awesome. We use it to execute all client contracts, business requirements documents, and sign-off's for all testing and other items needed within projects.

Pros

Eversign is so easy to use and straight forward that I have my administrative assistant setting up contracts and other items for me each day. Basic computer abilities will suffice for using this software, and I love the features such as expiration, ease of putting fillable fields in there, and follow-up's with emails. And when it comes to pricing, Eversign easily beats DocuSign. No one from Eversign is bugging me about why I haven't upgraded to their best tier, unlike DocuSign was during our trial, but they are readily available for support if needed. I cannot see any reason other than name recognition, that anyone would go with DocuSign over Eversign

Cons

Nothing really - this software has been terrific

Reasons for Choosing eversign

Ease of use, pricing and features - also, we wanted something that had a bit more professional name than some of the others, without having to go to enterprise level software companies like Adobe

Scott from World Financial Group

A Giant among Giants in E-Signature software

Eversign is a software package that you would think would have very little features based on the price. However, even the free version has many features available (limited number of signatures per month) but enough to test drive and realize that it compares equally to the big names in the industry. I love all the features it offers me and my team. Now more than ever this software is needed for non-face to face and it has allowed me to transition my business seamlessly online and still have compliance in the financial services industry. I would highly recommend it to anyone!

Pros

Love the dashboard. It's easy to follow everything at a glance. Adding contacts and documents is a breeze and so is setting up signature blocks and other fields required. I love the branding across the site, emails and documents. Makes me look even more professional.

Cons

Haven't discovered anything I don't like yet

Reasons for Choosing eversign

Once I tried Eversign there was no need to play with others.

Jochen from Managed Hosting Partners

Easy to start with and works well

Pros

I have used online agreement signing software for a long time and recently looked around for a cost effective product for only a small number of contracts per month. Eversign was very easy to sign up to and has a more modern user interface that what I am used to (naturally the product I used for a long time did not have as fresh a user interface) People I have signed contracts with on evernote have responded very quickly, so I expect the usability for them is also very good.

Cons

There is nothing at this point that I dislike

Reasons for Choosing eversign

Cost, contract length and more up to date user interface

Attila from Vanilo E-commerce Cloud

Very Good Value for Your Money

I used DocuSign a several times and it looks like a software from 10 years ago. Thus when I wanted to implement Contract management for the new company I've founded I looked around and tested a several solutions. Eversign was the winner in my case, due to its clarity, excellent customizability and I could solve every little detail I wanted.

Pros

- Easy to understand UI - Very good customization options - You can have multiple company profiles - Looks great - Works well

Cons

- Some customers were having issues finding the "Sign" button in the top right corner

- Excellent value for the price - Good customization features

Lucy from SPAR UK

Best in the market

This product has made us more eco friendly, we no longer require printing and paper signatures, its quicker than chasing someone for a handwritten signature. The site can be accessed from anywhere and gives a clear audit trail.

Pros

Eversign is really simple to use, their customer service team supported us and explained all options throughout the purchasing process. There are no hidden costs and I have found that this the most cost effective of all 4 other products in the market that we have tested. Completely reliable and we will be staying with them for the foreseeable future.

Cons

I believe this product has all that you need and more, there are no cons.

Laurent from Agapio

Good simple software for electronic signature

Pros

Very easy to use and to deploy: Users are quickly onboarded. Eversign also provide a well documented API in case you need to integrate with the service.

Cons

Files are not digitally signed: They don't integrate a digital signature that you can verify when opening the PDF file with Acrobat Reader for example. At least I haven't found any information about that. The signed files are still legally binding though, that is not a real problem, unless you really need a digital signature in your files.

Reasons for Choosing eversign

Eversign is less expensive and suits our needs.

Keir from Nordic Herbs

Simple, time saving solution

So far it's been easy to use eversign and I hope to continue using it long into the future.

Pros

I love that the UI is simple and straightforward. I needed something that tracks my contracts and allows my customer to navigate the contract and sign easily. I feel this software does all of that.

Cons

I wish there were more branding options and customisation in the auto generated emails.

Reasons for Choosing eversign

Cost effectiveness and more modern UI made me decide for eversign.

easy to use, but a little buggy on mobile apps

easy to use, i won't have to worry about too much during deployment / training to my colleagues. the balance between functionality and user-friendliness is very good.

Pros

very intuitive, nearly flat learning "curve", the user interface is very user-friendly, and the function set is nearly "just right". the best part is their support team, very fast and helpful responses.

Cons

1. the mobile apps is not truly ready, rotating it will clear the signature ( as of 2019-11-29 ) ; 2. team management is not very complete, and have no access right control. the work-around is to create a separate "business" ( isolated workspace in their terms ) ;

Reasons for Choosing eversign

signnow - cannot even raise user count during trial period ( and asked our team to create separate / indepent accounts, funny they ) ; rightSignature - the interface is too dense and hard to find what is needed ; docuSign / adobe Sign - too pricy ;

Melissa from Melissa Woodruff Photography

Industry: Photography

A Great Option for My Photography Business

I used to use Honeybooks and and 17 Hats for my contracts. 17 hats lacked many critical security features to make the contract truly legally binding. Honeybooks had excellent security features but was WAY too expensive. eversign is exactly what I've been looking for to create and send contracts to my clients.

Pros

The price is reasonable and the final pdf contract looks great. It's really easy to create contracts thanks to the ability to import files from Google Drive. eversign's contracts help me maintain my professional image. The most important feature to me is the disclaimer. When my clients are about to sign the contract, they see a pop-up explaining that signing the document is legally binding.

Cons

My logo does not look good when my clients go into the document to sign. However, my logo looks great in the PDF that my clients receive when everyone has signed so I'm willing to overlook it. I also don't like that creating the signature fields is difficult. I can easily overlook it though because if I click "quick send" it automatically creates a signature page at the end that looks very professional.

Reasons for Choosing eversign

Most of those options were way too expensive for my business needs. Agree.com had industry specific contracts which was awesome but only allows one signature and I almost always have at least 2 clients per contract. SignRequest was the only other one I seriously considered. I disliked that the legal disclosure wasn't as obvious as eversign. Also, eversign will generate a very professional looking signature page instead of me having to mess around with creating name, signature, and date fields.

Dan from Vox Poten LLC

Everything I want at a great price

I run my own speakers bureau and I need to have speakers and sponsors and myself sign an agreement for each booking. It needs to be fast and easy, and be readily available for all parties. Of course, this is essentially what all such tools accomplish, but I've discovered that some do it better than others. I have previously used DocuSign, and while I like the interface and features, the pricing model, while not that expensive, doesn't jive with my usage. Some months I will have 10 or more contracts to execute while other months I will only have a few. With DocuSign the I have to have a plan that allows for more than five documents each month, despite the fact that often I will not need that many. Eversign gives me the number of contracts I need at a better price, which means something to a small business owner like me trying to stretch every penny. Again though, this is a personal use case situation and your mileage may vary.

Pros

In my quest to find a more cost effective alternative to DocuSign (which I love, but which isn't the best value for my use case), I have finally found my winner in Eversign. Aesthetics are important to me. Of course, a tool has to do everything I need it to do, but I want it to be pleasing look at and use. While I may be cheating here by picking more than one thing I like best, I'm still going to do it. I like the overall experience! It's does what I need and it looks and feels good doing it. Moreover, that feeling transfers over to clients who may have never used a tool like this before in the form of intuitive styling and simple guidance.

Cons

There's not much I dislike so far (having used it for about 6 weeks). I did have a problem using a Microsoft Word document. My standard agreement is four pages and each page is formatted very deliberately. When I uploaded it to Eversign, it added a fifth page and moved things down a little bit. This mean that my canned instructions referring to pages on which to sign or initial would be off. To be fair, I could have reached out to support and I am sure they would have walked me through a solution (or accepted a big report), but in my case it was easier to simply export my Word doc as a PDF and upload that instead. Doing so caused no issues and everything worked perfectly. One other issue I've had is that when dragging various fields into the document (ie. signature, initial, date, etc.), often the field will disappear once I reach a certain point in the document as I drag it over with my mouse. Again, I should probably just ask support, but I've found that if I just drop it on the page while it's still there and pick it up again, I'm able to move it where it needs to be.

Luke from Norman International, Inc

Industry: Furniture

Good E-Signature Platform At An Affordable Price

I am solving a problem with employee onboarding. Because of the amount of states that my company covers, having a system to standardize rather than printing out and killing so much paper as well as making sure that the documents come back clean and on-time is crucial to my company's success. Through working with eversign, we were able to realize that using an online option to do the onboarding will become a realization rather than an idea and will help greatly improve our employee onboarding program.

Pros

The interface is nice and smooth. It is easy to understand and pickup. I really like the use of the hidden tags to streamline your documents so that you can upload and the boxes are there for you. In my profession, I manage many employees across multiple states. Each state has different requirements and forms to fill out. Therefore having the ability to create boxes directly on my form and then having the system create it for me is great. This saves me a lot of time in having to redo the boxes and forms when I upload it as a template or for use. For 90 per cent of the things that I do, eversign works for my company.

Cons

I wished they had a hidden tag for other functions such as attachments and bulk signing. Currently I have to add attachment boxes in when I upload. Its not a deal killer but hopefully in future upgrades this is something that can be done. Other than that I'm happy with Eversign.

Reasons for Choosing eversign

Simple......Cost and features. The cost was excellent with an all you can send at a fixed price. I don't feel stressed by this. Also features and interfaces were good they made it simple and has all the features I would ever need for 90% of the stuff that I do.

Aman from Financial Services

Eversign for Financial Advisors

As an advisor, for compliance in the course of business, I require Clients' signatures on requests, quotations, applications, & acceptance. To be able to e-sign, on the go, is an amazing option. Eversign has met my immediate needs, & made it especially easy for my Clients to sign documents.

Pros

- Verifiable signature completion (Email, IP address) - Quick & easy document preparation Field placements, Role assignations - Tracking & Auto Reminders - Completed documents are emailed to all signers, & Bonus - can be easily setup to be cc'd to third party/ compliance office. - Informative at-a-glance dashboard - Being able to specify signature format, as I require 'drawn' signatures only.

Cons

1) Although I'm used to the software, and it's easy for me to use, I feel that Eversigning would be greatly enhanced by including a short video/ graphic insruction in the email to the signer/s as in most cases it's their first time using Eversign. It would also save time explaining to each signer, as well as be a quick refresher to them just before they sign. 2) Maybe, a delay/ schedule feature would be appropriate as I'd prefer for documents to be sent during business hours, instead of when I prepare them, which is usually at night. 3) Q: Is it possible to collate signatures from several signers onto the document, instead of waiting for it to proceed from one signer to the next?

Reasons for Choosing eversign

Eversign allowed me 5 free sends per month, compared to DocuSign's 5 once off. It helped as I was able to trial it within my office, getting a feel for it, especially also from the signer's perspective, before sending out to Clients.

Dana from Grassroots Outdoor Alliance

Make and Send Professional Contracts

Overall, a good service, easy to use, and allows us to securely send professional looking contracts to our clients.

Pros

Eversign is a good product for making and sending professional looking contracts to clients. I manage hiring education professionals to give presentations at our bi-annual trade events. The company did not have a professional contracts system - we were either sending writable PDF's or Google Docs. I wanted a more professional looking solution, so I tried Eversign. It works great and allows for digital signatures. The recipients of the contracts seem to have no issues receiving links and digitally signing contracts. The software is relatively easy to use and I can upload our customized, branded contracts into the system from a variety of sources, file upload, Google docs etc... I also really like the ease of receiving a signed contract, downloading a PDF of it, and can easily save and organize signed contracts in our systems.

Cons

Eversign does take some getting used to - understanding single vs. multiple signers and then setting up the documents to send wasn't the most intuitive software experience I've ever had. With that said, it just took a couple of test contract sending to understand how to use it properly. There's been a couple of times where the software had a hard time linking to my Google Drive to upload documents. It would also be beneficial if Eversign linked to CRM systems like Airtable - we are currently in the process of setting up Airtable as our CRM system - other contracts softwares do integrate with Airtable, Eversign does not. One other feature that would be nice to have - test sends. When you are using the free version, you get 5 free sends, but you do not get any test draft sending functionality. That would be a nice addition, so if you are just learning the software you don't waste 2 of 5 sends, trying to test the software.

Reasons for Choosing eversign

We're still researching, but we will continue to use Eversign until our CRM system (Airtable) is fully set up. Then we may consider switching to Hellosign or Docusign, simply because of their integration with Airtable - not because Eversign is not a good service.

Jon from InsuredHQ

Great Solution for my business

Centralized, easy, digital signing repository that can scale with my business and the various customer/vendor/investor/compliance requirements I have that need tracking and signed. We are also looking at signing integrations with our App for our customers - Eversign is top of that list if multi-tenant iPaaS is part of your roadmap

Pros

Initially - the trial period really hooked me in. I tried 3 other vendors for their trial periods and Eversign provided the most satisfying testing environment for me to assess the platform and features I need. Currently, now that I'm post-trial, I just really appreciate how easy the Eversign platform is to use. I had to send a document to all our investors for end-of-year financials and Eversign made it incredibly easy to manage For future use - templates are what I'm most excited about. I'm redesigning our agreement structure for new customers and the templates will make this incredibly easy to manage and deploy.

Cons

The dashboard needs some UX work. I also need to add notes when signers choose other methods for document signing. For example, being multiple stakeholders, one decided they preferred to download-print-sign-scan-return. I would like to add notes in Eversign about what happened to that signature (and then append that doc to the package if possible). It is a little tricky switching between names and assigning signatures sometimes. I had to re-work some documents as I mistakenly had the wrong people signing in certain sections because of the selection/clicks work.

kevin from New American Funding

My experience with using Eversign

Pros

I started using the free trial version along with trial version from other companies. I wanted to compare the features and ease of use and value. I really enjoyed using Eversign esignature software. It was really easy to setup an esignature request. I like the fact that I can drag and drop multiple documents to my request. some user doesn't allow multi document sending. On the recipient end of the signing process... I sent a test esigning request to my personal email account to test out the Esigning function as the recipient. As a recipient it was very easy to complete the Esigning. I can just complete the esignature without the need to create an Eversign account. Overall my experience with Eversign has been wonderful. I have already recommended this software to my colleagues.

Cons

I really didn't find anything I didn't like about Eversign software.

Lauren from Lily Shippen

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Feedback from Eversign free trial

We moved away from Docusign as it was too expensive for us, Eversign suits our needs better. As a small business, our staff members are stretched to full capacity so integrations with OneDrive and Dopbox have been really helpful in streamlining our processes.

Pros

Inclusion of templates - a lot of other platforms I trialled don't include templates at all Easy to navigate Informative dashboard, I particularly like the widget showing how many documents have been sent in the current month - will help me monitor our requirements Integration with Dropbox and OneDrive

Cons

When part way through adding fields, if you need to go back to the previous page to add a signer, the fields already added to existing signers are lost. Would like these to be saved while going back to previous page.

Reasons for Choosing eversign

Lack of templates, too expensive

Elio from Fluyd

Intuitivo e prático

Pros

Das configurações iniciais até o uso diário, todos os recursos proporcionam uma utilização rápida para o gerenciamento dos documentos. O rastreamento de todas as ações praticadas pelos envolvidos no fluxo é o ponto alto da solução. Ao final do fluxo, um anexo ao documentado finalizado, com todas as ações (abertura, visualização e assinatura) executadas pelas pessoas, é disponibilizado. Para relações onde contratos são permanentemente questionados, a auditoria possibilita um maior alinhamento entre as partes, minimizando transtornos. O que é mais incrível é o tempo de encaminhamento de um documento com a assinatura digital, que na minha realidade fica entre 2-3 dias. Antes levavamos até 45 dias para que todos pudessem tomar conhecimento e concordar com o documento o assinando.

Cons

Alguns aspectos otimizariam o uso como recolher o menu, cor mais forte dos botões de ação, opção em português e integrações (G Suite e Slack por exemplo).

Aamer from 1sft

Single sign in for multiple businesses

Overall a pleasant experience.

Pros

The product was easy to use for electronic signatures. Easy to set up. Intuitive. I created a document and I needed to get a customer signature. Customer neither had a printer nor scanner. In the middle of covid I could not send them to a print store. So this software was really helpful, time saving (and possibly life saving depending on whether COVID 19 is in widespread in the signers neighborhood). I was able to upload the PDF of the contract quickly. I identified a signature spot easily and hit send. The receiver received the document. They viewed it, signed it and we both got a copy of the signed document automatically.

Cons

I did not find anything unpleasant about the software. No specific cons as such.

Nothing specific.

Madhu from Lodge Technology Pvt Ltd

Built with Developers in Mind

Sign a agreement. The flow is amazingly simple. Integration is pretty quick. The most important part of all is you can use only parts of it, kind of like on-demand, as per your requirement

Pros

I love the API of Eversign along with its templates which can be reused again and again. The APIs are written from a developer-who-is-going-to-use perspective and not just-another-api thing. Love the support team who gets back to you immediately E-Signature is at its elegance

Cons

There is nothing specific I dislike, I just wish there is more settings to control how a PDF will look like or provide custom CSS options and removal of american flag which denotes English language, its kind of confusing a bit, rather they should show the words "English"

Worth the price

Vickie from Agency Service Bureau

Perfect solution for obtaining signed documents

Eversign is making it so I am able to continue to do business during the COVID-19 pandemic. We also try to be a paperless company & being able to obtain signatures without printing the documents is a huge plus!

Pros

It is extremely easy to use. The process of creating the document for signature is very easy, you are able to customize the fields which is very helpful. I love that you can incorporate your business logo into the process so that it appears on the email that is sent to the customer. The customers I have sent documents to all told me how easy it was to sign.

Cons

I have not found any cons to this software yet. Everything works as it is supposed to and I have not had any issues.

Reasons for Choosing eversign

The pricing was much more competitive!

Todd from Rhode Island Service Company

Excellent alternative to DocuSign

It's a great product. I've worked for myself for a number of years now and I have to say that I am more satisfied with Eversign than any of the other document signing products I used. The price is not the least expensive I have found, but it offers the right amount of options for the price you pay - without being overpriced for a sole proprietor.

Pros

Eversign has a very simple set-up process and is very easy to use. I like that the first you see when you log in is the Dashboard where you see the most important things you need to see: (1) documents waiting to be signed by you (2) documents waiting to be signed by others and (3) completed documents. With one click you get right to the section you need to complete any signing actions or work with completed documents. And the Quick Actions button at the top makes it easy to start setting up a new document for signing. Somehow, the interface just fees cleaner and simpler than DocuSign, which I used to us. And a little more intuitive than HelloSign which I have also tried.

Cons

I tend to have to have documents signed by the same group of people all the time so it would have been nice to be able to import contacts, but ,regardless, once they are entered manually they can be used over and over again.

Love using eversign!

I use it for all my documents whether they need signature or filling out different fields. saves me from printing and scanning

Pros

The steps needed to get a contract out is so quick and easy. They walk you through it and make it very obvious. Really enjoy the experience

Cons

it would be great to have a mobile version

Reasons for Choosing eversign

cost, simple and no issues during the trial

Matt from Ascent Real Estate Management

A great program

We have been a paper focused company for a long time and just recently had a shift of focus towards more electronic means of communication both internally and externally. Eversign has given us an affordable and effective tool to speed up our internal processes and improve our response time and quality of work for our clients.

Pros

The biggest draw to Eversign versus other electronic software companies was that one company can have multiple team members. Other software offerings that we saw did not have this feature at all and would require multiple users being setup at a greatly increased cost (that would have outweighed the benefit of introducing electronic signatures). The workflow process in Eversign is simple and required minimal training, even for our less technically savvy employees, to the point where even staff members who had been apprehensive about bringing in more digitization of our processes noticed that there was a considerable savings on time.

Cons

Some of the reporting functionality is still in progress. For example we would love to view the number of documents produced/signed by each team member and in an ideal world have an easy was to assess the time lapsed between a document being produced and being signed. That said, our implementation contact at Eversign, rep has been really helpful, informing us that this functionality is on it's way through development and offered to produce reports in the meantime, so this "con" has been completely mitigated via their good customer support.

Jeremy from Lynton Foster

Does What you need efficiently

Inexpensive and works great

Pros

I am not a proficient user so have not yet got the hang of Templates. I am not amazing at setting the Signatures and Initials up quickly. But once done and sent to the client it is the simplest of tasks for them to read. Initial once and sign once, no matter how many initials and signatures there are. Then you and the client can download multiple documents as one or as a combined PDF. It works well and the best thing is the high return I have got from sending out a large number already.

Cons

Templates are too tricky to work out so far There is no automatic password in place for security if you send it to the wrong email Clients don't like that to set up an account they need to choose an eversign unique URL

Reasons for Choosing eversign

Best experience for the signer

Mark from Abacas

Fantastic User Experience

Great from seed to sale.

Pros

Drag and Drop & Ease of Use - I don't have much time as it is, so eversign made the job of document presentment very simple and streamlined.

Cons

No cons as yet. I would like to see how it may interact with our software.

Reasons for Choosing eversign

Price. support and ease of use.

ERANDI from BHG RE ELITE

Make the Switch to Eversign!

Overall price, quality, easy to use for my self and my clients. I used a different one before and as I browsed other options I came across this one, loved the layout and I was won over when I seen the different language options for clients to sign. This is crucial as I have diverse clients. I highly recommend Eversign!

Pros

The dashboard lay out.Love that you can pick out different languages for individual people!! This feature is very unique!

Cons

An app would be nice, I use my iPad when I am not near my computer so its not a big deal. If there is an app please let me know.

EJ from Internet

Easy to Use E-Sign Tool

overall ive had a great experience using eversign. it is the most cost-effective product for my current needs and if a mobile app were to be introduced i can see staying with this product as my business and needs grow

Pros

pros - cost effective (great deal, especially when compared to other options on the market) - easy to set up - start using immediately - user friendly - someone who is tech-savy can easily figure out the tool without training - flexible signing options - customizable

Cons

cons (so far only experienced cons related to pre-stored signatures) - using a pre-stored signature was a bit confusing, it also means that anyone with access to your account can use your signature on any documents because it was automatically added through the interface, not something that was applied once i opened an email and confirmed a signature on the document - the "waiting for your signature" section did not seem to update as expected, i sent a contract to myself to sign but it did not show up on the website as an outstanding signature - no mobile app can be a problem when i am on the road but need to send out or sign a document

Shayan from Silver Tree Accountancy Ltd

Extremely user friendly and great value for money

As an accountant it's made my life much easier to get all the relevant documentation signed by my clients online. It's very easy to use and my clients have found it much easier to use as well, particularly the feature that the clients do not have the necessity to register an account with eversign just to sign once document. Overall, extremely happy with the service till date.

Pros

- The price point - The features available - The ease of use

Cons

Nothing that I can think of at the moment

Reasons for Choosing eversign

I tried the demo versions of various different suppliers, but I find Eversign most user friendly and value for money.

Amy from The Gitlin Law Firm

Industry: Law Practice

Great Platform and Easy for Non-Techy People to Use!

Easy for all levels of technical ability to use - from firm members to clients. Quick turn around time for getting documents out for signature and back for signature.

Pros

Easy to use and navigate for both user and clients! Great functional and inexpensive digital signature platform for small business owners. Being a small law firm, clients are required to sign many documents. EverSign allows clients to electronically sign documents on their phone, tablet or computer. This makes it very convenient for them and a quick turnaround time for documents. All signed documents are saved on the web-based dashboard so if you for get to save a returned document you can always locate it. Very pleased with this product. I am very happy I found EverSign.

Cons

At times the the image of my document will not load. Although, I am not sure if it is an error in the product or my internet/web browser.

Kate from KEMPS Consulting

One, Two and Done!

Easypeasy! I love how light weight and quick it is to get a document uploaded, tagged for signing and emailed. It is so worth investing in the time of signing up and the cost once you get up to volume that requires buy-in.

Pros

I love how easy it was to get setup and send out my first contract. I also love how intuitive it is for signers; I haven't had to coach anyone on how to fill out a document yet. I am also a huge fan of their scalable option; it is invaluable for a small business whose project levels change.

Cons

The only thing I had trouble with was figuring out the features, but that was just a learning curve. I haven't found anything really to dislike about eversign.

Reasons for Choosing eversign

They had a flexible free option for a minimum number of contracts with the option to scale up as needed. This was extremely important to me as a small business whose projects differ on a monthly basis. I don't want to waste money when I only one or even no contracts coming in that month.

Stefan from Freelancer

eSigning made easy and reliable for everyone - manually for daily work integrated in processes

Saving time and money is a key benefit by not printing and using stamps and the standard postal way. Furthermore it looks professional.

Pros

It is an easy to use cloudsoftware that allows esigning either integrated with interfaces to existing processes or for everyday use especially also for freelancers that make contracts with clients mostly manually. For templates for to be signed documents that will be used frequently, there is also a possibilty to simplify the daily work fast and reliable. If my company grows I can use API to integrate eversign with other cloudservices easily. Prices seem to be fair in comparison to other companies

Cons

I would prefer to receive finally a password secured PDF document after signing of all parties that is secured againts changes (a random password that nobody knows would be enough) as currently no possibility exists to check fingerprint and by eversign created hashcodes. Currently this is not necessary and as I am informed they will provide a self-service method of checking the tamper-proof evidence in the future for existing documents In case a proof of a document is needed, what finally will be very seldom, you currently have to download it again from the secured servers of eversign

Reasons for Choosing eversign

Value for money seemed the best for smaller companies

Tarek from Rave

Excellent for digital signature

Pros

Love the easiness of use. I can quickly customize my document and send it to signees to sign. It has very easy to use API to integrate in website or app. I have been primarily using it for signing customer documents and worked well so far. I also like the feature that documents expiry dates and can be set with auto-reminders.

Cons

The type of fields that can be inserted in a document can be improved. Also, some automation might make usability better. But for my use case, I did not find anything blocking me.

Reasons for Choosing eversign

Signed up with Eversign only because they allow 5 documents on the free plan.

Drew from Harner Insurance

Easy to use with a teamwork environment!

Great working with your team!

Pros

Eversign is easy to use and love that we can brand to our own logos! Using the team environment helps us to be more productive!

Cons

Eversign is easy to use- we don't have a complaint yet!

Price, team, and branding

luc from L. Nardella & associates

the best a ever find

this is the best apps i found out of 4 other product. we were searching an apps to about 6 000 to 7000 document per year and eversignb IS the very best we found at a very good price

Pros

the UI is absolotly great, the easy way to see the status and to find out the issues

Cons

it is not possible to reasign an other signer onless the signer did it by itself. i ask to the support and they will get this feature on Q1 Q@ 2021.

Bleron from Ninety One

A terrific alternative to docusign

Have only used it a few times but can already say this works well. Best of all, you can use the free version for up to 5 documents a month to see if it works for you.

Pros

To put it simply, Eversign is super easy to set up and start using right away. I have used docusign for some time, as well as tried a couple of other options. Unsatisfied, I was searching for something that is easy enough to use without buying one of the super-expensive packages for someone that needs to use it sporadically. This is what I uncovered from research, and I am quite happy with the experience so far.

Reasons for Choosing eversign

Easier, cheaper, free to try and keep for up to 5 signatures a month.

Tara from LexCo Homes

No brainer if you need edoc signatures

Definitely an asset to our business. Thank you Eversign for providing a product that does exactly what the consumer expects it to do. Even for the free option, we got exactly what was promised. That is appreciated! Continue to help others and I am sure you will continue to grow!

Pros

We are a small business and need to keep as much of our money in our pocket as possible and with Eversign that is exactly what we can do. We tried a few other services and they did not meet our needs. Docusign (too expensive for casual submissions) RightSignature by Citrix (was a great service, comparable to Eversign, but they did not have a free option with any value) AdobeSign (same as Docusign, too expensive) Then we found Eversign. The trial works amazing for a small startup business. It is easy to use and you can grow it with your company! Thank you Eversign

Cons

Integrations.....there are none (or I haven't found them :) ) I do miss being able to integrate with other tools. I would love to be able to auto save to dropbox or drive and integrate with Podio. Not deal breakers for sure at this point in our game but as our company grows this may become a problem

Stefan from JSJ Smart Homes

Awesome Product & Fantastic Price Point

I do high value projects and often people never sign my contracts as the idea of printing a PDF and sending it back just never happens. This serves as a constant automatic reminder for the client to sign alongside reminding me to ensure there is a contract in place. Not having contracts in the past has costs us upwards of £70k so this is a small price to pay. This is also my second business so I use it to get NDA's signed for my other business.

Pros

The thing I like best with eversign is it's a simple & easy to use environment when comparing to other products like docusign. I also love the chrome Plugin also. What was also important to me is the fact that I didn't have to commit immediately, I could do 5 e-signatures per month which was in line with the amount of new projects I could actually handle in a month. The only real reason I require the paid packages is for the 3 templates that I'd need for my varying contracts.

Cons

Overall I think giving at least 1 or 2 templates in the free plan would have been great and probably more documents to send in the first 30 days would be nice. Just for testing.

Reasons for Choosing eversign

For what I use it for an the frequency, Docusign the other alternative for me was too costly. The fact Docusign has the free version makes it an easy choice. When actually using it I realised it was actually an easier environment. Less variables to get wrong and rather straightforward in its approach.

Dustin from MaST II

I recommend Eversign now first for digital signatures

I work as a school psychologist in a school and we need documents signed by parents to continue delivering special educational services. We used to be able to send forms home in backpacks but with learning now virtual, that's not an option anymore.

Pros

I like the fact that eversign doesn't require my end-users to jump through any hoops to sign my documents. While each document I send out requires a bit of preparation, I've found that I haven't had one parent with internet access/email have trouble signing my forms. The multiplatform support is great and the design is intuitive on their end. I'm quite happy with eversign.

Cons

It's not that I dislike anything about eversign, but I found setting my first document slightly unintuitive and I would've loved to have seen what my end users would see. The first issue could be solved with an initial wizard and some kind of applied OCR that takes a best guess as to where the signatures would go. It'd be great to have the program analyze the document and apply eversign fields and then guide the user through a verification process that 1) the right fields are in the right place, 2) to fill out anything you'd want for your end signer, and 3) to add anything the AI might've missed. Finally, and this is perhaps my own OCD at work here, I would've loved to have seen what my users would see for free. I actually sent myself a document to a personal email just to make sure that the end product looked legit and was easy to use. Maybe some draft samples at the end of the initial set up would be nice there.

Simon from Digital Hero

Simple & elegant... gets the jobs done!

It has been a great experience and I will continue to use them. They have helped solve many legal business objectives.

Pros

I like the simplicity and elegance of the software. It is very easy to use, set up, and work with. It has great features and most are on the free version which is a huge value that many other companies don't currently offer. I switched from DocuSign to Eversign due to this. The only thing I wish they had was a pre-made templates library such as PandaDoc and I wish they had a Mobile App. Also I like the fact that they consistently stress that every document is legally binding.

Cons

The fact that they do not have a pre-made template library and don't have a mobile app. But besides those two points they are spot on.

Value

Rebecca from Eighty3 Design Ltd

Clever and easy to implement

It was great, we had tried other signing platforms previously and spent a lot longer not getting anywhere close to being set up. This has worked perfectly and was set up in just over an hour.

Pros

The process of implementing the software with our existing Wordpress site was easy and seamless. We used the platform Zapier to link the two services together and it has helped us to streamline our client onboarding process meaning we can pass this over to admin rather than it being the job of the design team.

Cons

It would have been nice to have had a few extra API calls initially to do some testing as we almost used our first months worth during testing.

Reasons for Choosing eversign

We actually managed to get Eversign to work

JOnathan from JAM Consulting

Give Eversign a go

Pros

Most competitive pricing for a small user of the major products for e-signing alone

Cons

...but limited number of templates versus others at the lowest price level

Mariah from Blue Sky Behavior

Time saver and peace of mind

Prior to using Eversign, I had clients check a box stating they agreed to my Limited Liability Waiver (not the safest option or legally binding!). Having an E-signature provides much appreciated peace of mind when I am not able to obtain an in-person signature. I'm a Professional Dog Trainer and there is a lot of risk involved in my work, making a liability waiver/agreement a crucial component of running my business. We spend so many resources on keeping our businesses up and running, using Eversign is and easy, affordable choice to help keep my business protected.

Pros

Setting up my document to be signed was really easy and I had everything uploaded and ready to email out in a matter of minutes. I watched a short 'getting started' video and was all set. I appreciated the free trial to make sure that I liked the software and this was a great way to get started and try out some of the features.

Cons

I would have liked to be able to save a template with the free version, but I understand the incentive for upgrading to a paid membership to utilize this feature.

Price and ease of use

Mike from My Real Estate

Makes workflow and client on-boarding easy

Pros

Eversign has made workflow of documents for myself and my clients much easier. Before using Eversign, I would have clients download and print documents then re-upload again to email to me. This software has taken out all those extra steps out of the equation, therefore making the workflow on both ends a much smoother process. I also get to track the progress, and view activity on the documents which are all great features.

Cons

The layout could be a little more user friendly to be able to locate documents, I find myself clicking to multiple buttons to find what I'm looking for.

Malcolm from Solis Domains LLC

Great for Real Estate

Signing documents with tenants, contractors and saving time.

Pros

I am a small Property Manager with about 20 units and a short term rental. In order to become more efficient I needed an electronic signature solution. Ever sign allows you to try the product without cost with 5 free documents a month which served my proposes. It is intuitive and easy to use for someone who has never used the product. I typically upload PDFs and it is pretty self explanatory to assign initials, signatures, dates, free text boxes to multiple individuals. It allows you to send reminders as well. This has saved me a lot of time I would normally need to spend travelling to my properties to get signatures for new leases and renewals, pet applications etc. The tenants and contractors love it too. I highly recommend.

Cons

It serves my purpose exactly. I have no issues.

Reasons for Choosing eversign

I didn't need the PDF editing tools as I already had the full version of Adobe

Crystal from Park Middle School

I actually used Eversign to sign for my house, when I was purchasing it. Such a convenient program.

Pros

I love this program, I have had to use it many times over the last 4 years for signing extremely important documents. I find it to be convenient, easy to use and revolutionizing. One cannot always have access to a printer and fax, so this program really has caught us up to the technological age that we currently live in. As mentioned previously, I have used this program to sign for my house, to sign my NORA documents and to sign court documents. For a person who has many interests in diverse locations, it is difficult to be at the right place at the right time. with this program, I can take care of my business needs from any place that has service.

Cons

Sometimes, it is difficult to get the program to work appropriately when utilizing a smart phone. This can create some drama, as our smart phones are now used as computers. I had to sign and resign and resign for my new phone repeatedly and in the end, my signature was never captured. This wasted time and patience.

Edwin from Law Office of Edwin S. Jang

Industry: Law Practice

Great E-Signature Platform

Overall, given the price, I think this is a solid option for electronic signature capture. I really enjoy the 5 signatures a month for the free account, and the full services account price isn't bad either. The user portal is simple and easy to use. In all fairness, I did not try the premium features like templates. The overall signup process is pretty straightforward compared to other e-signature platforms. I would recommend eversign.

Pros

Eversign is pretty easy to use. I like the fact that the user porter dashboard is simple and intuitive. The possibility to set up multiple entities is a plus if you're working with several brands. For simple electronic signature capturing, I find the product to be very similar in experience to others in the industry including Docusign and RightSignature, at a better price point.

Cons

This platform is still relatively new to me. I have not evaluated some of the other features like templates.

Teodos from GSIX

Robust solution for your e-signature!

As part of the global freelance developer community, I am constantly creating and signing documents with clients. Eversign saves my time, I have super control and track over my documents and contracts.

Pros

I like this service the most because it reduces my time for signing documents with clients. Its interface is user-friendly and intuitive. Moreover, it’s the fastest and the most efficient solution for contract management at the moment. Previously I’ve tried other services but neither of them appears like a real signature as seen on Eversign.

Cons

So far there’s nothing to dislike on Eversign!

Displaying 1 - 50 of 1,639 reviews