• Pros

• "It's SOOOO easy to set up and use. Also it integrates easily with our CRM Ontraport via Zapier. I was able to customize the templates and look and feel really nicely. The pricing is AWESOME!"

• "They're very easy to use and register with. I like the templates and interface- everything is quite streamlined. I also think the pricing is much better than competitors. "

• "Great product and a great & helpful passionate team! "

• Cons

• "I have found very few cons with sign request really but have noticed that free users have limited access to their past signed documents so must opt for a third party to store documents or upgrade. "

• "There are some more "nice to have" features that could be added, but I expect as time goes on those features will eventually be put in place. "

• "That free versions can not have templates, its very annoying and time consuming to have to prepare doc every single time, but heach its free, so thank you "

Browse SignRequest Reviews

Daniel from Sportpesa

You need this in your office

It saves time, reduces paper and leaves a trail that can be referred to when necessary.

Pros

SignRequest is very easy to set up and easy to use and the free version offers a ton of functionality. I like that I can see when a recipient has opened or viewed my document and can send reminders. Overall it's amazing.

Cons

Sometimes it crashes, and you are not able to access your documents or even send some for signing. This can sometimes take upwards of 3 hours.

Mike from Romanelli Insurance Group

Wonderful product

Pros

Easy of use! Simple for the customer. It is not difficult if you need to make changes. Very flexible.

Cons

Not sure. I have not found anything. Works great I would recommend to anyone.

Reasons for Choosing SignRequest

It cost less and a friend really like your product.

Dennell from vPhase Body Cleanse

Descent

Overall I’m satisfied.

Pros

A lot easier than docusign!! Logging is easy and the site is very safe.

Cons

Wish it was just a bit more ABC lol! Very confusing dealing with templates and creating new emails to go out.

A bit of work to setup, but strong product

For the price point, you can't beat the features.

Pros

It is a good product, with a good feature set esp. for the price point. It has a nice user interface and is pretty straightforward to learn. The support is overseas so there is a bit of a delay but overall they are very responsive. Again the features for the pricing is superb!

Cons

Compared to other, similar tools, it does have a few less features and the user interface works for me, but is most tedious to use. There are features in the works, so some of these things may be corrected/improved in the near future.

John from Entertainment

Sign Request Review from J & D Entertainment

J & D Entertainment overall experience is A plus. I would recommend this product to other businesses.

Pros

The software is simple to use. The system is set up and is extremely user friendly. The annual cost is mid range & not overly expensive. I would choose this product over others that are in the market. We used another product for many years and we were glad to find SignRequest as an option.

Cons

The only thing I do not like is you cannot cut and paste an address in the address box.

Reasons for Choosing SignRequest

The service tech was helpful, he gave us all the info we needed. He guaranteed us that they would not up our rate per contract etc.

Susan from Weddings In Sedona Inc

Better than I imagined!

Before I started using SignRequest, our clients would have to print out and fax or scan and email our contracts. We very often would have to nag them several times to get it back to us. Now, I don't have to nag them to return their contract, and typically have them signed and returned within two days, and most often the same day! It means we can get to work for them right away, and also don't have to waste our time trying to get a signature out of them.

Pros

The price for the quality of product is unbeatable. The user-friendly interface is easy to use and understand.

Cons

The only feature that is missing for us is the ability to go back in to an existing document and modify, and to resend to a new email address.

Reasons for Choosing SignRequest

Mostly the cost. I also determined that the safety protocols in SignRequest would meet our needs, so felt comfortable selecting a less expensive option. The other reviews I'd seen for SignRequest helped me understand that it is a solid product.

Tobie from The Ghost Bus Tours

A great tool for having documents signed by 3rd parties

Previously we we replying on sending pdf contracts that required our partners to download, sign and then scan in order to return to us. Using SignRequest has enabled us to use digital signing technology making the experience better for everyone.

Pros

This is an excellent tool for receiving digital signatures on documents. I started using it in an older form and it had some limitations, but after some well needed updates the system has improved so much.

Cons

It can be time consuming formatting documents, but the ability to save documents as templates greatly helps if you are using the same documents again and again. A snap to grid feature or align function would help a great deal when setting out fields to complete.

Reasons for Choosing SignRequest

We chose SignRequest having previously used the free version before purchasing, also due to value for money.

Jonathan from Magellaan

Sign Request

being able to get documents signed legally over a distance

Pros

- Great Value for Money, especially if you need to send more than 1 document - Easy-to-use annotiations

Cons

- the fact your mail always gets the title of the first attachment and you can't change it. - sometimes the receiving party thinks they finish the process while they haven't finished signing yet. - the overview of pending documents can be improved (titles, status)

Reasons for Choosing SignRequest

- price per mail sent. - being able to send 4-5 mails with 4 attachments each to a client.

Teresa from 3D Structural Detailing Services Limited

SignRequest

Pros

It is very easy to use, clients also find it easy to sign the documents and send it back.

Cons

When inserting PDFs it changes the text to bold making it difficult to read.

Reasons for Choosing SignRequest

The ability to have a free version with the ability to have 10 signed documents per month.

Lukky from Kube Risk

Professional contract signing!

It’s a great product and great value.

Pros

We found emailing PDFs and expecting our clients to print or e-sign them cumbersome. This is easier, way more professional looking and because it does take a few clicks and literally seconds to sign, more people do it! A time saver and great product.

Cons

It would be great if this were to integrate with Office 365 so you could click to export a doc into sign request and issue the link via outlook somehow. Having to repeatedly upload docs etc sometimes is a pain!

Reasons for Choosing SignRequest

Pricing was competitive and functionality was fit for purpose.

Tracey from Stop and Regrow

So easy to use eSign software

We use it for collecting payment authorization and

Pros

Cons

It is run via email address. Inside the signrequest interface thats the only field you can search by. Ideally it would be great to be able to also store first and last name. Also it would be good to be able to retreive a link to the actual document via the API.

Reasons for Choosing SignRequest

The price was unbeatable, plus the customizability and the ease of integration without doing any coding with our CRM Ontraport.

Peggy from Rebecca Smith Law Firm

Industry: Law Practice

Easy Breezy!

It has been a pleasure to use this software and I wonder how we got along so well without it! I highly recommend this software to any business because of its ease of use and the opportunity to try it before you buy it.

Pros

What a lifesaver this software has been in the short time we have been using it! Because I work for a business attorney the majority of my work is handled through email and 85% of the documents we create need the clients signature. Until SignRequest, I would email the document to the Client and ask them to sign and return it however many do not have access to scanners, etc. so the document I receive back is fuzzy, crooked, unreadable, etc. We discovered SignRequest from a Google search and was very pleased a free trial was available before purchasing. We immediately signed up and have never regretted it!! It is very user friendly and easy to use. I was able to figure it out without any help from support! Our clients love that they can open their email and sign the document without a hassle and we receive back a pristine document that can be easily read.

Cons

We have yet to find anything we dislike about the software. It has everything our business needs so no complaints.

Clément from Oaky

Absolutely great from day 1 until now

It's so easy to send offers and contracts digitally. Much quicker response, you can engage with your customers at the moment they are reading the contract. Also, it helps to organise your admin. No more emails/attachments that you have to find again, everything is nicely stored where it should be.

Pros

They have been so responsive and also so affordable. Was using a gigantic competitor of them from the US before and SignRequest has known to evolve quickly with the different tools we are using. Their integration to Slack is amazing.

Cons

I would love to see them integrate to Pipedrive, for a 100% automation of our signing process. Then we could get signatures with only one click (and could be stored within it for Finance too).

Anterio from Credit Honor LLC

Sign Request review

I would definitely say it's worth it and the price is reasonable

Pros

The Link feature for everyone to sign. It helps to free up my time and just have the link to send to clients.

Cons

The separating what is signed and not signed. It doesnt really outs each in it's own categories and isolate the other types. I have to scroll to see it everytime but not sure what's signed and what's not.

Carter from Alegra Learning

SignRequest is the rare case of a product fitting my needs PERFECTLY

I have to create a lot of contracts for freelancers and this software makes the "electronic signature" step take just a minute or two each time, instead of 10 or 20 times that much.

Pros

Starting a new business and planning on outsourcing a lot of work, I knew there would be a lot of contracts, a lot of written agreements, etc and the thought of dealing with signatures and all the back and forth was exhausting me. Even the thought of searching for something that might help was exhausting. But I was fortunate to discover SignRequest and I was shocked/delighted to find that it was quick and easy to use. It worked as an add-on with Google Chrome so I simply always had it available, and it remembers all my previous contacts so when I make contracts up for subsequent jobs, it's really easy to send them to my freelancers. The interface is super simple and it saves my signature and only takes a few moments each time. I love it. It's transformed how I do business.

Cons

Oh, there are a couple spots where I wish a return keystroke would hit "Enter" but I have to use the mouse instead. I'm really nitpicking at this point though; I love it.

David from 40PlusFit

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Sign Reguest For PARQ and Waiver

The time saved from when i used to send and receive emails and attachments has made using this software invaluable to my business. Having clients confirm their opt-ins, legal docs etc has brought all "paper admin" into a digital portal

Pros

The paperless ease of use is perfect for running an online business. Has cut out so many pointless emails and follow up emails. A very handy and professional service. That I use daily.

Cons

Would be great if I had a reminder feature to let me know which clients have not returned their signed documents. I know there is an option to set reminders for them but on my end it would be great to get a prompt after a week or so.

Signrequest for small and mid sized organisations

I love it, It eases need to download documents and is very user friendly. I recommend it especially for small and medium sized businesses with a limited budget of what they can spend on software.

Pros

-Very easy to use. All a user needs is basic computer skills and can upload documents. Easy to understand and not technical at all. - I like that it is free for our organisation (200+ employees in different countries and different locations), we do not pay for it yet it enables us sign documents online seamlessly. - Several people can sign one document without need for several back and forth emails to coordinate.

Cons

Corina from Home of Orange B.V.

I wish we had started working with SignRequest earlier

We now have a more professional look and feel towards our customers. It helps us to save time and paper.

Pros

It is easy for both us and our customers to use. We are a rental agency. Before we used SignRequest, we had to bring paper versions to sign at the spot or we received via email bad scans of signed agreements / documents. Now, it helps us in the workload and it looks very professionally!

Cons

Sometimes, when more people need to sign a document, the signature blocks are placed in the wrong places. Then we have to correct it on all pages. For us it would be better if we get the request to add a document BEFORE the send button. Sometimes you forget to add documents because you see the send button first.

stiply ondertekenen.nl

Bradley from Concept Construction

Sign Request - it gets the job done every time!

We love SignRequest because it turns the old fashioned ordeal of printing, scanning and emailing into a simple and fast process that people can do with their cell phone!

Pros

The software is simple, and easy to use. We use it regularly with subcontractors, some of which don't speak English primarily, and it works great in all situations

Cons

I can't think of anything that stands out as a negative

My firm's number one signature software.

Cost effective, easy to use, and reliable.

Pros

Value for what you pay for. Ability to have multiple signatures from one email request. We even tried Adobe Pro DC to compare. We ended up just coming back to Signrequest.com. Adobe won't let you have multiple signatures from a single email addressee. Since we file a lot of forms that require spouses to sign separately, getting another signature from a separate email address for the spouse was too much of a hassle.

Mel from University

Excellent! We have no issue with Sign Request. In fact, it has helped us overcome many issues!

Pros

Everything! The staff are very helpful, It's user friendly 100% Excellent!It has helped us many times with documents that needed signing either by both parties, or just the recipient or just us.

Cons

Nothing! Everything about this software is very good. It has helped us many times with documents that needed signing either by both parties, or just the recipient or just us.

Greg from Fengari Properties (Pty) Ltd.

Really good product. Amazing support

It helps my business run on a daily business. It is very important to our company functionality.

Pros

It has been reliable and the program does what it is meant to do. Ease of use and I like the function that I can send to multiple users.

Cons

If you make a mistake or have to correct something you have to start all over again. Some signatories battle to open the sign request and revert to a PDF. Sometimes it takes a time to load a document and you often have to reload the document. This could be due to slow internet connections. Would be nice to change an email address once it has bounced back should it be initially inserted as wrong.

Eduardo from Universidad de Puerto Rico, Estacion Experimental Agricola

Fast, innovative, great customer support.

cost/efficient benefits, fast, Diferent ways to prepare a document for the signatures.

Pros

SignRequest for the IT people is very easy to use. The software is fast, have many features like follow where is the document and who has it. SignRequest for me have great opportunities to growth leader in Digital Signature around the world.

Cons

For people not user friendly with PC is a little more complicated. The way to administrate the licenses can be more easy to use.

James from Evergreen

Very pleased with SignRequest

We use sign request to obtain signatures on internal interdisciplinary documents and for training module receipts. The process is relatively simple and even the most computer clueless team members are able to learn the process after having their hand held only once. This has saved us an enormous amount of time walking documents around. The document tracking functions are very useful to monitor document progress. Very pleased overall.

Pros

Ease of use and setup. Easy for non-users to receive signature request emails and comply.

Cons

No real cons to mention. Sometimes new users receive email SignRequests that often get automatically placed in Spam. That has been the only glitch thus far.

SIMPLE AND COST-EFFECTIVE; DOES EXACTLY WHAT IT PROMISED

Pros

The simplicity of the task and the usage of this software allows it to be a great software. It does what its supposed to do and does not disappoint at all. Its click and drag type of layout showcases the simplicity of the product. I am so glad that I found SignRequest. Signatures over emails were so difficult to explain and to remain the cleanliness of the document is also difficult. With signRequest, the signee will not have any trouble knowing where to sign and which pages to sign. It is simple and innovative.

Cons

Like any other software, it is somewhat glitchy at times. Dragging sticks and sometimes the program crashes. Our team is hoping for more updates as well, for more features since it is a little pricey for its current features.

Rakesh A. from Times Square Company

Valuable signature tool for any company working with contracts.

Really great piece of software, we used the free version at our previous company and are considering the premium version, however we would like to see some extra features like a possibility to feature links in the documents or add a check box or scrollable section fot T&C's which you can copy paste on and let clients check or something. It would be perfect if in the future there would be a wizard for making contracts in your own house style. This piece of software is in many cases a great alternative for other solutions like DocuSign. I hope that as well for the free version as for the paid value will keep growing. We recommended SignRequest to all our clients and will keep doing so in the future. A good product like this one will automatically create it's ambassadors. GREAT!

Pros

- Free version available - Easy to register - Easy to use - Instructs users well - Notifications possible and easy to switch on/off - Friendly customer service - Hassle free experience overall

Cons

- Could have more features like addition of links / t&c checkbox etc. - The paid option pop up show far too often lately.

Jessica from Purrfect Pet Sitting, LLC

Industry: Veterinary

Very happy customer!

I am a solo professional pet sitter. The old way, I was printing out several contracts and documents for my clients to sign. It was costly because I was buying new ink cartridges monthly. Now all I do is set up a template, click where I want them to sign, and email it to them. It's so easy!

Pros

It's very user friendly. And you get a lot of value for your money.

Cons

I've only had it a few months, but I have yet to find anything I don't like about it.

Reasons for Choosing SignRequest

Price. On the other services I researched and "free trialed", on their lowest plan I was only able to send a handful of documents. On their second lowest, I could send unlimited documents but the price was way out of range of how much I planned on spending. SignRequest is cost effective and does all the things those other companies do.

Our office is papaerless thanks to sign request

Working across countries has been made easy thanks to signrequest. Regardless of distance sign request has enabled me to approve request promptly.

Pros

1. I can upload, type out or draw my signature. 2. I can tag people that need to be cc-ed on the information being signed. 3. I can attach supporting to help my manager approve a document easily

Cons

1. It would be so efficient if sign request could send you a message before returning a pending sign request. 2. Last year we experienced downtime with this software which inconvenienced most of our payments. It would be great if they would notify users in advance.

Maxime from REC Housing

Fantastic electronic signing programme. Our office has been using for years and withou any issues.

Pros

Easy to use, efficient process. Fully recommend this to anyone! It has made contract signing so much easier!

Cons

Some times there are some issues with the file going backwards, then it looses all the progress made in the file.

Erik from HomeHaves

Great product & great service!

SignRequest offers a great product and easy-to-use for everyone within your organisation. Our sales team uses their product all day for digital signing and keeping track of documents sent. SignRequest saves time and their pricing is very reasonable. Their service is professional and more importantly very quick and personal! I would recommend everyone with a sales team to start using this great product immediately!

Pros

Great product and a great & helpful passionate team!

Cons

None

Like them a lot- cheaper than Docusign

It's been great so far- no big complaints. I'm happy that I switched to them.

Pros

Cons

I think the integrations are a bit lacking. It would be nice if they integrated with tax and accounting software or some better integrations with email.

Gerald from Billionaire's Mindset Humble Livings

Less clutter

Pros

The fact that I can get documents signed without having to drive and meet clients and the fact that it’s follow up is already integrated

Cons

Nothing really I guess you can say I’m a very grateful guy! Thanks so much

Liz from Redpath Consulting Group

Free and easy to use signature software that allows you to send documents to multiple people

Ability to send documents to groups of people and have them signed electronically for free.

Pros

It's free, you can send any document, signers can either draw a signature (legally binding) or choose from a series of fonts, it is generally easy to use

Cons

Can't send more than one document at once, and actually filling out the documents can take a while since you have to click every area you'd like to edit and select from a menu of options

Response from SignRequest

Replied July 2017

Hi Liz, Thank you for this great review! With SignRequest it is actually possible to send multiple documents for signature in one SignRequest. I have attached the following link to illustrate how this is done: https://help.signrequest.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003717645-Send-multiple-documents-for-signature-in-one-SignRequest Regards, Nick - Team SignRequest

Raf from Affilyads

Get your contracts signed fast.

Pros

It's made my life more easy and also for my clients. You can easily sign and fill in parts of contracts without printing and scanning off course. Also way better for the environment.

Cons

Well I don't have any real complaints. Maybe more people should just use the tool as I think more companies would be very happy with it.

simple tool that decreases use of paper majorly and signing process is streamlined and faster

faster than paper, easy to administer, clear fill-in options

Pros

it is very easy to use, it decreases the paper needed on both sides, the signing process is much faster usually, it is clear for people what to complete in the document

Cons

it's difficult to add attachments for the peopple that need to sign, they often don't understand this

Jeremy from Franssen Advocaten

It has improved my working life significantly with regard to having clients sign forms.

Saving time and effort.

Pros

I like that I no longer have to ask clients to print out forms, sign them, and scan them for me. It is intuitive for all of them-- they almost never have trouble using it.

Cons

I wish I could disable the option of allowing clients to type their signatures instead of drawing them on the screen. I do not trust typed signatures as being legally valid, especially because in my type of work, I often have to submit copies of clients' IDs which show their real signatures.

Does a great job, my clients love the time it saves them.

time saving, positive client feedback

Pros

I like how you can ad any file and can freely place hotspots in that file. You can ad a text and if the recipient doesn't get it, there a help button. It saves me a lot of time and stamps to send contracts digitally. My office is 90% paperless.

Cons

My contracts have a few base layouts, but the recipient(s) is (are) different. It seems that i have to adjust every contract everytime. I'd love to see some algorythm that can recognize where hotspots should be placed.

Zac from Wavetronix

Great for easy signatures

Getting documents signed for legal purposes, like contracts.

Pros

I like how easy it is to take a document that needs signatures and send it to multiple people. It tracks their signatures, helps guide them through the process, and even emails them a copy once they're done signing the document. I also like that it notifies all the parties involved in the process once everyone has signed.

Cons

Sometimes the process is a little clunky, especially when doing it on a phone. From the perspective of needing to sign a document, it's not always the easiest to get it done with such a small screen. I also dislike the auto selected signature styles (but luckily you can change them).

I wish I discovered SignRequest sooner!

We have managed to go almost completely paperless in our office, thanks to SignRequest.

Pros

As a HR Professional, I have done my fair share of printing and scanning papers for signing, from contracts to employee letters etc. So when I discovered SignRequest I literally could not beleive how much easier and more effecient it made my work. It is the ultimate time and paper saver!

Cons

The only thing I regret is not discovering it sooner.

Richie from Harvest Bible Chapel Pittsburgh East

SignRequest completes business transactions quickly!

I've used SignRequest numerous times to sign important legal and financial documentation, especially in regards to the insurance programs utilized within our organization. Sometimes the time constraints with receiving important insurance documents are very narrow - SignRequest helps expedite the process!

Pros

I love the functionality of being able to take advantage of technology and electronically sign important documents.

Cons

It was almost too simple to use at first and I felt like I was overlooking something - there's really not a bad thing about SignRequest.

Wendy from BluePrint Resumes and Consulting

After searching and reviewing several e-signature software systems, this one is the best!

Less paper use. Quicker process for our contract agreements.

Pros

The software is quick and easy to use. I also like that I can see immediately when someone receives, views or signs the document.

Cons

The only thing I don't like is if you have to delete your document to edit, you lose your notes and email address it's going to, so you have to re-enter everything. Not a big problem though. I just save, copy and paste it back in.

Amanda from ArtsCan Circle

Neutral review

It's been OK, I've looked at other providers that come in cheapr and provide phone support service, so as right now when we're fairly busy I haven't changed over, but I don't think I'll stay with Signrequest.

Pros

I like that it's an easy system and the emails generated are easy to follow.

Cons

You can't hit enter when you've selected the type of signature you want. I can not change my team names and so have to be conscious when sending a document that the email doesn't state 2018 - the year of our sign up. The inability to search for a document is so difficult to navigate and find your documents I end up searching the title in my emails.

September 2016

Sharanjit from Belvoir Leicester

September 2016

Fantastic free solution with great Pro features included

This is an honest to god free solution that works really well. This really should meet the needs of many people and businesses that are considering paid for solutions.

Cons

Can't save document templates on the site for free. But you can save them locally with tags for the signature box and other fields.

Calvin from 540WMain, Inc

I Love Sign Request

Overall I like Sign request best for documents that need an esignature

Pros

Very simple to use and navigate many user friendly features for the free version

Cons

more features for sign request is probably what I like least

Bienvenido from In-Home Support Services - San Mateo County

I signed that SignRequest is exclusively great!

SignRequest simplifies my work of inking my signature. It is now easy to seek for the signature of people involved in our process.

Pros

This kind of software is very useful during this unprecedented time. It is helpful on seeking for the approval of any document my request to our company. I don't need to use hard copies of my time sheet to sign because SignRequest innovated this process. I found this software useful, functional, usable, reliable, and performed well. In asking for a signature it is no longer a problem because sharing and signing for documents are as easy as doing it on email.

Cons

So far I haven't encountered any issues for this software. All features are working perfectly well and it satisfies my software needs.

Niels from Eriks hypotheken & personal finance

Our custumer-experience was already "ok', but has been improved even more!!

Pros

It's easy for our customer to sign on a mobile device. They do not need to print, sign en scan documents.

Cons

The first few times, you really have to get used to the interface. It takes een period of time to get used to it.

Brad from Search for Common Ground

Works great for our International NGO

Pros

Easy to use and web-based, making it easy to set up and train on for our entire workforce. The teams feature is very useful allowing teams to share templates and see statuses. We've automated our consultant contracts and HR documents, among others to SignRequest and have both drawn down the lead time and increased security and accuracy while doing it.

Vincent from Promote Your Network B.V.

Why didn't I knew this before...

More time to do other work!

Pros

Remember the days you've printed all documents, sign them, scan them, mail them...? We love this tool! We even ask our clients to use it and they love it too! We receive signed documents faster then ever.

Cons

Some clients think they need to learn another tool and don't invest a few minutes in discovering how Signrequest works. But we keep on promoting it in their AND our own benefit.

Mike from Da Vinci International School

Transforms home-school communication in schools!

As a school we often spend a lot of time chasing up forms, which often get lost in school bags, left on buses or eaten by the proverbial dog! Email goes a long way to cutting down the paper trail, but quite often we require parental signatures for insurance/legal reasons. This is where SignRequest comes into its own. Gone are the days of sending letters home, having parents sign and detach forms and then sending them back to school. With SignRequest we create one document, send it out in bulk and parents simply sign online. We even get an audit trail so we can see who has viewed, signed, still has to sign. When life gets a bit busy, SignRequest even sends a subtle reminder about signing, which is incredibly useful. Since using SignRequest we have saved a tremendous amount of time (and paper), parents really like being able to sign online, and students don't get to filter out the home-school communication or need to make up the most amazing excuses for not handing in forms on time! Also - when we've had questions the support staff at SignRequest has responded incredibly quickly and has even taken a couple of our suggestions on board for a future update. All-in-all a great resource for managing communication requiring signatures, great value for money and great customer service.

Pros

Ease of use Price Great customer service

Cons

None yet.

Patience from Educate!

It's a great experience, having to get forms signed without printing!

The fact that i keep my documents safe and in soft copy without printing, signing and scanning again to save them, it has made life easy.

Pros

The fact that it notifies you when your request has been signed or rejected, giving the room for comment on the reason to rejection when any.

Cons

It's not easy uploading a heavy document. Am not sure maybe it's because am using a free trial version.