All Sage Intacct Reviews

Wendy

Farming, 11 - 50 employees

Used less than 6 months

Reviewed January 2022

Intacct is a good platform for all your accounting needs

Nicolas

Financial Services, 201-500 employees

Reviewed July 2023

Robust and efficient financial management

Sage Intacct has been an invaluable tool that has simplified and streamlined several complex tasks, improving my efficiency and allowing me to deliver accurate results in a timely manner. I highly recommend Sage Intacct to other professionals in my field.

PROS

What I like most about this platform is its ability to simplify and automate complex accounting and financial tasks. The multi-currency integration and automatic consolidation capabilities have been critical to my work, as I manage accounts for a wide diversity of clients. In addition, the customization and real-time reporting have significantly improved my productivity and efficiency. The dashboard feature allows me to have a clear view of the company's performance.

CONS

At times, the platform can be a bit slow and the user interface can be complicated for new users.

Becky

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

Reviewed March 2023

Our entire accounting process is managed using Sage Intacct

To help our customers, we use Sage Intacct. Besides partnering with Intacct, we also work with Var. As a result, we serve a wide range of businesses. I utilize it on a regular basis, help other employees, and provide customer training and support. My shoppers, families, and patients come from the retail, family office, and medical fields respectively.

PROS

Sage Intacct is used for all of our daily activities, from accounts payable through accounts receivable, as well as month-end close and reporting. Our month-close has been delayed in the past due to technical difficulties and problems with AP synchronisation. Their support team's sluggish reaction time is also a problem.

CONS

The product's usability would improve greatly if the Fixed Assets and Prepaids sections were modernized. The Charge Payoff screen, like the bank and credit card reconciliation screens, needs a "match transactions" capability.

Reasons for switching to Sage Intacct

All of the information from our networked systems was recorded and analyzed by Sage Intacct. Our entire accounting process runs on Sage Intacct; however, connecting it to our payroll, AP, and AR systems has proven difficult.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Reviewed October 2018

Its an average accounting system

My overall experience with Intacct is overall positive. Intacct does save me significant time and effort in my everyday tasks compared with our older software. i do feel it could be improved upon further to make it a better product.

PROS

I like the fact that it is browser based through the cloud which makes access quick and easy. The modules that I use the most work very well such as Accounts Payable and Time and Expense. The General Ledger reporting function is very helpful and easy to use as well.

CONS

There are a few modules such as Prepaids, Fixed assets and Purchasing that we had purchased after the initial implementation of intacct that did not work very well initially. There were many work arounds and technical problems that created alot of unneeded headaches and work. Fortunately this has been fixed now for the most part and works well. Another issue I have is the support community that I put support tickets in when I need some help. They don't seem to know the product very well and often the solutions and advice I receive is partially right or wrong altogether. There have been instances where I have just figured it the problem myself through reading articles or experimenting with settings etc.

Hello Michael, Thank you for your review. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience using Sage Intacct! I'm glad to hear that the AP and T&E modules are working well for you. Please feel free to reach out to me if there is anything I can do to help! Sincerely, Andrew Sevillia Sr. Manager, Customer Marketing Sage Intacct

Replied November 2018

Seseyon

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed May 2024

Simple with financial management

PROS

I like it's financial reports and grants check systems. With it we can analyze data easily and efficiently. Has allowed us to track our payments

CONS

It works perfectly and it has great features, so no dislike.

Erin

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Reviewed February 2024

Expensive but Great for Multi-Entity Organizations

The set-up process was a lot of work but you do get an implementation team to help with the transition and they try to make it as easy as possible. They also offer training courses to use, and have an online support community. You are generally assigned an account representative (financial professionals who have actually used Sage) to assist with anything you might need.

PROS

The ability to be able to do the accounting and financials for a multi-entity organization within one system, and to have the ability to do both individual reporting as well as the reporting for the different entities combined has been a life saver. It has saved many hours of manual work we used to do.

CONS

Certain customization options are lacking, and it is a difficult program to learn how to use in the beginning (especially if you are coming from more simple online programs like QBO). It is also expensive and may not be worth the cost for a lot of organizations.

Reason for choosing Sage Intacct

More in-depth features, and while more expensive, the features were worth it for our organization.

Reasons for switching to Sage Intacct

We needed a more robust financial management program as an organization comprised of 5 different business entities, and needed a more unique/customizable reporting option to save manual labor hours.

Kathy

Computer Games, 201-500 employees

Reviewed January 2024

Intacct - a solid quality solution

Had a great experience implementing the product. It has been years since we've made any significant changes. When we need support, they are responsive.

PROS

Ease of use. Once you learn the product it is very easy to use. Reliability: We have never experienced any downtime since we implemented the product

CONS

Budget module did not work for us. Time tracking is far more robust that what we need which makes it not worth the price. Reporting module was upgraded (definitely needed) and not happy with having to pay to upgrade to use it.

Reason for choosing Sage Intacct

Value for the price and simpler than the other options

Reasons for switching to Sage Intacct

Growth, out grew the capacity of Quickbooks

Trey

Medical Devices, 11-50 employees

Great Choice for Small to Medium Business

PROS

I was very pleased with the options available to integrate with other software. Being able to integrate with our CRM was very important to our day to day operations.

CONS

I felt like the cost was too high per year, but it was inline with other similar products.

Reason for choosing Sage Intacct

I wanted to have the flexibility of choosing a CRM that worked best for my company. I didn't feel like NetSuite gave me that option.

Reasons for switching to Sage Intacct

Our previous system was not cloud based so we needed something more flexible.

Roger

Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Reviewed November 2023

Great cloud accounting solution for present and future growth

I have been a happy customer of Sage Intacct and hope to use it for many years to come.

PROS

I like that Sage Intacct can grow with my business. They release quarterly updates and they integrate with many other tools. Their reporting tools are powerful.

CONS

Sometimes a quarterly releases causes some issues. There is a learning curve to reporting in areas that is not intuitive.

Reason for choosing Sage Intacct

I was recommended by a colleague and Sage provided the solution that we needed.

Reasons for switching to Sage Intacct

We outgrew the use of QuickBooks and needed something more powerful.

Krystal

Accounting, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Sage Intacct - making complicated accounting more user friendly

Sage Intacct is a very decent system that I would recommend for the high volume client or med to large businesses. It is easy to manipulate but kind of difficult to learn all of the moving parts. It does integrate with a lot of other cloud based systems.

PROS

Sage Intacct is a robust system that allows the user to manage many parts of their financials in one program.

CONS

There are almost too many parts to the system that make it difficult to teach and understand. Posted vs non-posted accounts for one makes reconciling difficult at times.

Reason for choosing Sage Intacct

This was a good median system for my client. While QBO and QBDT had its limitations and MIP was too expensive.

Reasons for switching to Sage Intacct

Business central was too complicated and expensive

Sophia

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Reviewed November 2023

Happy Customer

so far the experience has been pretty positive.

PROS

Online, ease of use, real-time data. Full Transparency with department managers.

CONS

having to purchase additional modules that seem like it should just be part of the product.

Reason for choosing Sage Intacct

ease of use; intuitive compared to other systems.

Reasons for switching to Sage Intacct

wanted an online system that multiple people could work on simultaneity with the ability to produce accurate financials without having to resort to excel.

Sumit

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed June 2023

A Cloud-Based Financial Management System for Growing Businesses

I am very impressed with Sage Intacct and I would recommend it to anyone who needs a robust and flexible financial management system. It has helped me streamline my work processes, improve my productivity and efficiency, and deliver high-quality results to my clients and stakeholders. It is definitely one of the best tools I have used for financial management.

PROS

Sage Intacct is a web-based financial management system that offers advanced accounting capabilities and integrations for various industries and workflows. I like how it allows me to manage my financial and operational data from one place, with tools for planning, budgeting, reporting, automation, and compliance. I can also customize and configure the system to suit my specific needs and preferences, such as creating custom fields, forms, dashboards, and workflows. Sage Intacct integrates well with other Adobe products, such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign, as well as other third-party applications, such as Slack, Salesforce, and Google Drive.

CONS

One thing that I think Sage Intacct can improve on is the pricing and limitation options. The plans are quote-based and depend on the number of users, entities, modules, and transactions. The pricing can be quite expensive and complex, especially for small businesses with limited budgets. The system also has some limitations on the number of custom fields, reports, and dashboards that can be created. I hope they can offer more affordable and flexible plans in the future.

Reasons for switching to Sage Intacct

It supports both cash and accrual accounting methods, as well as multi-currency, multi-entity, and multi-book management.It offers strong features for collaboration and digital-asset tracking.It provides an all-in-one financial management solution for teams with complex workflows.

Krishna

Hospital & Health Care, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed May 2022

The easiest accounting program I've ever used

With Sage Intacct's user-friendly interface, you won't have any trouble using it and getting the job done. For my accounting needs, I generally utilize Sage Intacct's reporting tools. These tools provide me a wide range of options for reporting and analysis, and the software's user-friendly design makes it easy for anybody to use.

PROS

I like how well-organized the financial records are, as well as the automated payment schedules and reminders he sends to remind me of upcoming due dates. It features a better user interface than some of its rivals. Adoption was pushed by one of our staff members, and the system's users said they liked it.

CONS

Sage Intacct is a great system in general, and I have no complaints. My time would be better spent if there were shortcuts. People who aren't familiar with accounting systems may have a hard time with the interface.

Reasons for switching to Sage Intacct

You can easily navigate between screens in Sage Intacct since it may be tailored to your specific financial transactions. Sage intaact was utilized by me to keep track of a client's finances. In my opinion, Sage Intaact's finest feature is that it generates clear financial records that are important for audit purposes.

Jessica

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Reviewed April 2023

Sage simplifies monthly transaction reporting for all users

Everything is managed centrally, and we can keep tabs on all of the accounting-related tasks at once. Our company reaped numerous advantages, chief among them the simplification of a great deal of administrative tasks. Here, we won't be able to make a polished dashboard aggregating data from multiple sources within Sage Intacct, but will instead have to do so in a separate program.

PROS

Sage Intacct is used for all of our accounting needs, both internally and for our clients. We also utilize it for time entry-related activities, such as recording payroll and other employee compensation, and for other purposes.

CONS

Ticket support has to be improved; now, users of Sage often receive little assistance when submitting support requests.

Reasons for switching to Sage Intacct

Sage Intacct served as our ERP, allowing us to keep tabs on all of our financial transactions and ensure that our business operations ran smoothly.

Sara

Hospital & Health Care, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed February 2023

Intacct is powerful and flexible, with many useful features

There is now less clutter in our information thanks to this. During my last project, we migrated our paper files over here. Simple, straightforward dashboards have been developed using it. Now we can spend less time auditing and more time making better decisions. The ability to use wildcards in my bill search was fantastic, just as in Excel.

PROS

Intacct is feature-rich and powerful, and it can handle a wide range of tasks. The contracts module also provides powerful management of billing cycles. Product characteristics and capabilities are the primary advantages of utilizing Sage Intacct.

CONS

Unfortunately, it is often difficult to get answers from support when problems arise. Numerous bugs plagued the infrastructure.

Reasons for switching to Sage Intacct

A/R and A/P were handled in Intacct. It's easy to learn and use, and it works well with other programs. Automation. The company has benefited greatly from my use of the features that have increased automation.

Derick

Hospitality, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed August 2023

Sage review for SMB

Sage is our system of record for AR, AP, GL and financial reporting.

PROS

Great for accounting setup and administration to ensure that steps are efficient for multiple entities.

CONS

Customizing P&L reports is a bit tricky. Statistical accounts are hard to implement.

Reason for choosing Sage Intacct

inexpensive and good solution for small to medium sized company.

Ethan

Accounting, 11-50 employees

Sage Intacct

Overall experience has been great. We switched from Quickbooks and will not be going back.

PROS

Sage Intacct has made many of our business processes seamless.

CONS

I have not had very many issues but I do think there could be steps taken to make Intacct more user-friendly. It is already better than other software we have used.

Reasons for switching to Sage Intacct

Intacct is more affordable and also easier to use.

Penny