• icon"I love being able to check how far I've come on my daily targets. It's also nice to be able to have some friendly competition between colleagues."
  • icon"I liked the ease of use primarily. It was easy to navigate through the software and easy to pick up new skills."
  • icon"Spinify is very easy to use and a good way to distribute money whether it's sending it to someone within your company or someone else in another company you won't have any issues."
  • icon"Had many sellers experience trouble registering for their accounts."
  • icon"There is not a single thing that i dislike about this software."
  • icon"Little difficult to understand and setup the Leaderboards. Little difficult to understand and setup the Leaderboards."

All Spinify Reviews

Beju

Great App, motivates the team

It keeps the team motivated on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. I'm really happy with it overall.

Pros

I like that we can customize the dashboards as we see fit and the team finds the boards very motivating and informative. The customer service is absolutely fantastic.

Cons

nothing, big fan overall. I would love to see more complexity on some of the dashboards but overall I think the app does a great job.

Spinify is Great

Experience has been great and they are very responsive, open to feedback, and continually making improvements. That's about all you can ask for.

Pros

It's simplistic to set up and use from an administrator standpoint but also adaptable to give you what you need from a leaderboard standpoint. It's got some great features that allow you flexibility in what you're displaying and how it is being displayed. Their Customer Support is awesome and they continue to roll out new features. While that app itself is already great, I'm very encouraged by the idea that they seem to continually be improving it. Some of the features they roll out are very useful but things I didn't even know I wanted.

Cons

I think anyone could find a few features that they would like to have but with the continual improvements, I'm sure they'll be coming. I'm not sure when they launched but it feels like the product is fairly new. However, they are very receptive to feedback so I have shared things with them on improvements I would want. The one minor issue I keep getting feedback on from my team is when viewing the Leaderboards directly from the tab in Salesforce, there is a date that indicates date of last update. It causes confusion because it's the date the criteria for the leaderboard was last updated, NOT the date that the leaderboard last updated with accurate data (it's real time). This can cause a bit of confusion when the users don't understand that.

Tabatha

We tried

I will say that we are not currently using Spinify in any fashion and have reverted to solely using our Salesforce Reports and tracking via Excel. Because of this, we have not kept up with whether or not Spinify is syncing correctly or not. I appreciate all of Spinify's effort to try to isolate the issue and understand that it could be any number of reasons, especially since our team is unique in our roles in utilizing Salesforce records as opposed to General Account Managers who are the Owners of their accounts overall, etc. But understand that this has been occurring since June and we are far past it by now.

Pros

Believe me, no one was more excited than I was to begin this journey with Spinify and you don't know how many times we worked with Spinify to isolate specific calls/emails/opps that were not captured correctly - but in the end, it just does not meet our needs on multiple levels, and took away from my time in being able to actually compete as a team member. Even if we could get the syncing to work, we still have no capability to display the Leaderboards in our area and would lose the entire motivation/inspiration piece that drew us to Spinifyin the first place. We loved the idea of multimedia ways to inspire productivity in our employees. We loved the customizability and the general idea of capturing activities. I appreciated being able to actually put the team member's picture as well as a custom sound file for their achievements.

Cons

This experience has been enlightening to me, as a representative who works with customers on digital product renewals, because I can now completely understand how technical issues can drive to lack of use of the product we provide. It is not from a lack of trying on either part, or misunderstanding how to use the product, but really - other factors, such as lack of equipment (we no longer has access to a TV in our sales area and moved to the second floor which is a very quiet environment with non-sales teams surrounding us so the basic functionality of Spinify as a means of tracking and motivating competitors is lost on us, and the sound/videos/other features we were excited about, we would be unable to use), integration/syncing issues that persist, and mostly a pressing timeline of an on-going competition where we have to be able to provide results to participants on a weekly basis. This forced us to create our roundabout way of managing the data in the midst of competing - just to end up double checking Spinify's results against the accurate ones in Salesforce. Therefore, in entering Q4 and still hosting a competition, we had no choice but to build a full-fledged tracking system ourselves - out of need for survival.

Bernardo

Great for a quick playlist

All types of music coming my way.

Pros

I like the functionality of the app. I like how you have the latino podcast which holds exclusive content with my fav artist.

Cons

I don't like the commericals or how it interrupts while im listening to music. I wish the new contact was easy to find.

Boost Company Acheivements

Fast and easy and simple to use.

Pros

Spinify boosts morale at the office and gets the sales and tech team excited about sales and closing tech tickets. Customizing the images and sounds adds an additional layer of fun. By visually seeing what the teams are doing this holds everyone accountable and challenges each team member to work smarter and harder.

Cons

Would be fun to get a Spinify weekly summary via email and access on a mobile application. By keeping the team up to date and having access remotely it may enhance the experience.

Greg

Off to the races!

The support was incredible. When I had a question, it took (most times) just minutes to receive a response back.

Pros

I've used a lot of gamification software tools in my past lives, but rather than simply use what I've used before, I chose to review what was new or different since the last time I reviewed. Spinify quickly bubbled up to the surface as a tool that I could utilize without having to really involve anyone from IT etc...I could own and manage it.

Cons

I would love a library function where I could upload lots of quotes etc and use at some point in the future but keep them all organized in one place. I also wish this would connect to my sales enablement platform, not just my CRM platform as I'm driving activity through that.

Thus far, my experience with Spinify has been positive.

Better results from my sales team!

Pros

I like the options offered by Spinify, as each seems to present an opportunity to make the product more valuable. There are lots of ways to drive competition using this software, and I especially like the leaderboards.

Cons

At times it seems that setting up the software takes more steps than necessary. Also, I'd like to see better integration options.

Jade

Super fun and easy to use.

It helps us organize leaderboards for our caregivers.

Pros

It is bright and colourful - adding a lot of excitement to our caregiver incentive program. It allows a lot of versatility and room for personalization so we can make it our own.

Cons

You have to sign up to view the leader boards, I'd like to be able to quickly access the information without making people sign up.

Luke

This is the hottest way to display KPI's and drive engagement.

Massive staff engagement

Pros

Love the wallboards and the app. What a great way to engage employees! Spinify has gone viral in our organisation with heaps of departments wanting to get involved.

Cons

The gamification is good but could use a few tweaks to make it perfect. Fortnightly reporting and the ability to see what badges are still to be earned

Natalie

Very convenient, easy, and fun to use!

Being able to keep better track of my sales.

Pros

It makes our shift more enjoyable and lively. It's great being able to track it and compete with co-workers to see who can get the most commission.

Cons

It takes a while to update to reflect the newest commission additions. Other than that there is not really anything I would consider a con.

romina

it was introduced to our workplace by a new manager

Pros

it is colourful and lively i esp like the fact that it is constantly entertaining and every time you look at it , the screen changes and looks different, this makes the atmosphere electric and lively. It almost makes the team feel like they are playing a game while they are working and also the fact that teams can see each other's progress on the screen rather than conventional methods like sending out an email periodically to the teams and the floor. the game like look and structure also helps to ease the pressure in the work place enviroment for example instead of the sobre emails and updates we are provided daily by the managers and the team leaders we can just look up at a screen that is there in front of us. it adds a great element of entertainment and drama and action to the floor whilst we work constantly at our desks and recieve boring email updates and sometimes even have to hold meetings to provide updates about each others teams.

Cons

it is a little bit childish in terms of graphics and the effects, i feel that it can be a bit more mature in the way the graphics are designed so for example the cars can be more sleep or more adult like as opposed to the cartoonish look. the same goes for the colours there are sometimes so many colours on the screen at one point that the screen looks messy and too occupied as well. it will be nmore helpful if the screen is less busy and more focunsed on the data provided . the colours and graphics are an essential part of the screen display but sometines they get overwhelming.

Alfredo

AWESOME

A good Manager/Team lead of a software company will let you in to the world of possibilities, where your ideas and thoughts are appreciated and converted in to reality in the means of software programs and give's you chance to contribute to the whole society.

Pros

I really like the way this software give information about my team. I'd recommend. The Internet is the enabling technology that has transformed software into a delivered service. Indeed, the Internet makes it possible for enterprises to responsively access the latest version of software through a familiar browser interface on a transparently shared basis. Hosted services deliver the same level of software capability and performance as on-premise applications, but with centralized off-site management of application maintenance, upgrade management and infrastructure provisioning. Pricing is modeled as a subscription based on a metric reflecting usage. Relieved of the large upfront capital outlay and the ongoing drain of dedicating IT resources to software life-cycle management and customization, enterprises are gravitating toward this new view of software as a service.

Cons

i am looking forward for the updates. Few or most companies bound you to the limitations of their work environment. Exposure mainly depends on amount of time spent in a company rather than the quality of work delivered. No time and space for personal life at the initial stage of your career in most of the software companies. Few companies are worst for fresher's in case of management and behavior towards them.

Fun, motivational, easy-to-use

There was a definite uptick in productivity, and it keeps the agents engaged. The visual statistics are rapidly updated and easy to follow for a quick bird's eye view of everyone's progress. We know who is always on the leaderboard and those who rarely make an appearance (and so does everyone else). So, it provides a peer review feedback loop without any discomfort; the stats speak for themselves.

Pros

The interface is pretty easy to navigate, but the most value we found was the motivational factor it brought to the table. It was such a small addition to the work space, but it made a pretty big difference in productivity. The data is updated quickly and the visuals are appealing and eye-catching.

Cons

There wasn't as much customization as we would have liked; users can add an avatar, but they cannot choose their 'race car' color for instance. We also did not see as many of the stats available as we would have preferred, but we're working with our integration team on those.

Marten

My Spinify Experience

Pros

What I enjoy most about Spinify is the customizable visualization of leaderboards, contests, prizes, awards, etc. On a daily basis we'll run multiple competitions amongst teams within our call center and award points/prizes based on certain metrics. Without a doubt, this has proven to be a useful tool to improve agent productivity and overall morale since moving to a work from home environment last year.

Cons

Sometimes integration with our various software/CRM's have been tricky, but nothing that we couldn't work around and/or solve with Spinify's support.

Reasons for choosing Spinify

Features, depth of customization, point system/rewards store, and pricing were the main factors.

Sean

Spinify Review- Sean Mulvey

It has been a great experience and very useful in getting people motivated to hit their goals.

Pros

It makes it fun and competitive to track strategic goals such as phone dials and talk time among our organization. We have also been using the platform to track our biggest loser competition we are holding this year.

Cons

Sometimes there are boards that no longer show up on my feed that I would like to track.