All MRPeasy Reviews

Christopher

Consumer Goods, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Takes control over order management.

It's been great and continues to improve.

PROS

Overall functionality from controlling customer orders to inventory is pretty smooth and seamless.

CONS

Need better access to simple features that are buried or unavailable. Such as being able to manage bespoke customer orders independently from inventory and MO's.

Reasons for switching to MRPeasy

No reason to advertise that company's name in this review.

Thanks for the review! We're glad MRPeasy is helping with your order management and inventory. Happy to hear it's been a positive change for you!

Eniko

Logistics and Supply Chain, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2023

MRPEasy for food supplement and cosmetics contract manufacturing

The flexibility of the configuration, intuitive and easy of use of the system (although not available in our language) made the move from the previous IT solution without hick-ups. Use of the application on mobile devices makes the inventory management more efficient.

PROS

Easy of use and configuration for small manufacturing operations. Easy configuration of user defined fields which are persistent across several functions. Import, export functionality streamlines integration with customer's operation.

CONS

Quality inspection functionality was too simplistic for our operation. To our satisfaction the suggested functionality change was considered as an improvement and implemented in a relatively short time period. Pricelist functionality turned on for a customer request, which was not implemented at the end. Although deleted all related master data, we could not turn off the functionality. This area might need more improvement if required by several customers.

Reason for choosing MRPeasy

Best match for our operation, which requires high flexibility and easy configuration of different functionalities without coding.

Reasons for switching to MRPeasy

Flexibility of the system and easy configuration of the required functionalities. The move from the old environment to MRPEasy due to the easy of import/export functionality made the transition quick and without any business interuption.

Thank you for the review!

Replied May 2023

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2022

Such a shame

I am pulling all of my customers away from it because a backup is the customer's data! To restrict it to a short time period is really not acceptable. After all the work is done so why force customers to do it again. For me this caused major embarrassment and had a negative impact on my reputation and as such I will not be associated with the software or business again. I am movint to Katana and will be pushing all past and future clients there too.

PROS

The software is easy to pick up and run with. As a contracted product Development Manager I have set it up for many clients who continue to use it. Training is easy too. The system is smooth and intuitive and literally guides you to the correct sections as you progress. They didn't miss a trick.

CONS

The trial does not allow you to back up for more than 30 days. As it takes 12 to 18 months to launch a product you can get bribed into paying a monthly premium as a contractor to keep the main purpose of the software in order during that time. Others allow you to trial backup then when you are ready upload your backup and hit the ground running saving money and time. MRP Easy however does not!

Reason for choosing MRPeasy

I didn't. I used it Promoted it and set it up for several clients and am now telling them to abandon ship!

As usual, we provide a free trial of up to 30 days. It can be used up to 6 times. Yes, for security reasons, by default we do not allow uploading a backup from one account to another.

Replied January 2022

Bobby

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 2-10 employees

Use of MRPEasy for Insero LLC

PROS

The inventory management aspect of MRPEasy is what allows us to ensure we always have enough material on hand to avoid any major production stoppages.

CONS

There is a bit of a learning curve going into it for the first time. Learning the flow from input to output is critical to ensure parts are leaving inventory correctly.

We're glad to hear that MRPeasy's inventory management is effectively supporting your production continuity. We understand the learning curve and are here to help ease this transition. Your insights are invaluable to us.

Daniela

Airlines/Aviation, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2020

Fantastic!

My experience with MRPeasy is fantastic! The transition has been seamless, my team really likes the new upgrade.

PROS

Our Company had been using the same software for 17 years. This software is night and day compared to what we had. I have all the information I could need if I have any questions. I did not have that with our previous software. It's very user friendly and self explanatory, I can definitely figure out what I need with all the help they provide.

CONS

The only thing I feel could be improved upon, is the quoting process. I don't like having to create an item to quote a product I might not receive. If it's possible to quote a job with out creating an item that would be amazing. Once I have the PO, then the system should prompt me to create the items.

Reason for choosing MRPeasy

I felt it was the best option for our needs, after trying out all the systems and looking at multiple reviews, videos. I felt more comfortable with MRPeasy.

Reasons for switching to MRPeasy

I did not have videos, tutorial, information I could look up. Every time I needed something I had to call a representative that has all of Texas to cater too. I would be weeks before he could get to me or I would just have to figure it out.

Thank you for the review. For quoting without stock item use Invoice mode, not Customer order mode.

Replied September 2020

Aaron

Entertainment, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2020

Don't discount MRPeasy - it's feature rich, but easier on the user

I have had a great experience with MRPeasy. The software is the most straightforward solution for MRP I've ever found. The team there is very responsive and the newsletter always has interesting information, tips, and case studies. A+ experience.

PROS

I thought I needed feature-rich software to run my manufacturing process. I tried three other softwares. Two were Excel based. One was Odoo. What I actually needed was for someone to come along and make an efficient, easy-to-use solution. The MRPeasy team did just that.

CONS

There wasn't much I didn't like about this software. The only thing I can say is that a few of the workflows felt redundant for very small companies (ones with only a few employees handling all of the tasks). At my company, we can pick the order, box it, label it all it one step. The folks at MRPeasy could probably customize that for me though, so difficult to say it's something I didn't like about the software.

Reasons for switching to MRPeasy

Odoo was very complex. I didn't want to have to get another degree just to be able to run my MRP software. Their techs seemed to know very little about the product. The reps knew much less even. They were not helpful and we struggled implementing it.

Thank you for the feedback.

Replied September 2020

Benjamin

Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2019

Best value in the small manufacturing space by far.

With MRPeasy our capacity doubled. It streamlined our production, and procurement so well that I'm now able to spend a lot more time on growth and sales.

PROS

Extremely comprehensive and works seamlessly with Xero and Shopify. It is user friendly and easy to understand for any systems oriented thinker. The video support library made the initial setup much easier, and the support team was there to fill in anything I couldn't figure out on my own.

CONS

There are a few functions specific to the apparel space that have not been added yet, but I have been told they are in the development pipeline.

1) Cloud base 2) Trial Period 3) Up front cost 4) Integrations

Reasons for switching to MRPeasy

It was to expensive to support and maintain, and didn't have integrations with our web platforms.

Aleksejs

Plastics, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2023

Shor report

Overall, I'm happy with it. I would rate it 4 out of 5, but some of the math errors are not to my liking. You think that the program has calculated everything, and then you see that you have to check everything manually. Somewhere there's a glitch and you have to check the numbers manually.

PROS

-good user-friendly interface- clarity- there is a minimum of necessary functions, which covers 90% of the functionality I need in my work.

CONS

- mathematical errors in calculations.We independently explained to the support service that the rounding in the program was in error. It was corrected.- The data is not automatically updated everywhere. The biggest disadvantage !!! If I start to change data manually in a manufacturing order, they are not automatically updated in this order. If you make one change in the figures manually, you will have to check all the figures manually to make sure that everything corresponds.- The support team offers only solutions to standard problems. If you ask a non-standard question, they will offer you solutions that are already written in their instructions, but it is usually not suitable. They always respond quickly

Reason for choosing MRPeasy

More detailed information and opportunities to describe the production process I thought in MRPeasy. More customization. KATANA seemed more colorful and more visual, but MRPeasy is more detailed.

Thank you for your detailed review. We proceed to improve our software permanently.

Replied August 2023

Joe

Consumer Goods, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2024

Outrageous price increase

It takes at least a few weeks to input all of the necessary data and just as you get used to using it all/keeping records of material orders/PO etc, they hit you with a 30% price increase, off the back of sending an email to say "we've listened, now billing is even better and you don't pay for additional users". Clearly they've listened to their multi-national corporate outfits and trod on the small businesses. For transparency, we paid $130. Now being quoted $199, despite removing the cost for additional users. Seriously poor care for their users. We've just secured two major contracts with national retailers and had every intention of using the services for many years to come. I'm now looking elsewhere and would like to advise any potential new customer - be sure you're in it for the long run, because inputting all the date over and over again isn't convenient and if you can't find the time, you're stuck with their ridiculous price increases.

PROS

The system is great - in theory, but you have to be committed to inputting everything perfectly before it works as you need it to.

CONS

Takes a long, long time to set everything up. Not perfect unless you pay even more for other tools.

Thank you for your feedback. However, are you sure this review was intended for MRPeasy? We want to clarify that MRPeasy has never increased prices for our existing customers. It seems there might be a misunderstanding regarding your quoted price. Please reach out to us via a support ticket for clarification. If you don't have an MRPeasy account, kindly sign up to proceed. We're committed to resolving any concerns and ensuring you get the best value from our services.

Replied January 2024

Elisabeth

Machinery, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Great for invoicing, tracking bills of material

PROS

We use MRPeasy to keep track of vendors, parts, and to create quotes for customer orders. The user interface is simple, clean, fairly intuitive and easily searchable. We found creating bills of material, routings, and job invoices to be quick and painless. We also appreciate that as we grow as a manufacturer, more functions are available to add-on, making this a friendly software to get started with that grows with you.

CONS

Nothing major stands out except that it is a little unsettling to spend so much time entering data in a system that is a monthly subscription. But this is the way everything is going these days. One simple change we would love to see would be the ability to select multiple line items in an order and to be able to edit them as a batch.

Thank you for sharing your positive experience! It's great to hear that MRPeasy is effectively supporting your growth. We appreciate your feedback on batch editing, you are always welcome to share your ideas with our support team.

Stuart

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 employees

Reviewed February 2021

Easy to use web-based MRP

Very happy using MRPeasy. It has significantly matured our business processes and has overall been a successful implementation in the business.

PROS

Easy to add and remove users. Contextual help menu is very good. Learning videos are great. Subcontracting feature is crucial for us (can still be improved I believe.)

CONS

It's not easy to get by without at least choosing the professional package. We eventually had to go Enterprise. But it earns its money back.

Reason for choosing MRPeasy

Fewer features in the purchase order function

Thank you for your feedback!

Replied February 2021

Ann

Cosmetics, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2023

If you make items that require lot tracking, this is a must have.

This has changed our business and allowed us to get certifications and expand. We are using it for our skincare business that we sell on Amazon in the US, Canada, UK and EU. Also we use it for a small winery that we have started. It gives us many of the advantages that much larger companies have, but with more flexibility. An incredible $$ performer

PROS

The product is incredibly easy to use, and we love the full audit trail on bom and routing changes. We have been able to get ISO and organic certifications and the auditors are very comfortable with the level of detail and traceabiltiy. So we can easily track a shipment back to the original raw materials.

CONS

We have multiple small locations for manufacturing and make lots of small lots. So when I buy in 55 pounds of bees wax, I am splitting that across multiple locations. so that tracking has been really tough and I think it is because I found it difficult to understand sites and storage locations and how best to handle that. So I started out probably wrong and am still trying to figure it out.

Reason for choosing MRPeasy

Cloud based, easy to use, very flexible and let us control the level of complexity that we wanted to include

Reasons for switching to MRPeasy

Actually our vendor went out of business LOL and we did not have a choice, but it forced us to do something we needed but kept putting off.

Replied March 2023

Peter

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2023

The most Straght foward MRP system

2 Years ago we set about moving from an excel based order management system to something more modern, easier to control and better suited to our growing business. Having demo-ed a number of MRP systems none really ticked the boxes for our business and or seemed over complicated or had too many functions and a very steep learning curve. We had given up until I stumbled acrsoss MRPeasy. Its layout, self taught nature and ease of implementation sold the product to me and after the free trial it was a no brainer for our business. Over the last 2 years we have increased learning, improved our systems and expanded use of MRP easy into different aspect sof our business.

PROS

MRP Easy is layed out very simply, it easy to navigate and simple to understand. It is customisable for your business and certain functions can be deactivated until you come to use them. There was easy to use instructions which made learning at your own pace very simple

CONS

Produciton Planning and the interactions of the system are not perfectly suited to our manufacturing process. It means we cnanot use this functionality eaactly as we woudl like.

Reason for choosing MRPeasy

Modular funcationality, ease of implimentation and easy to understand

Replied March 2023

Robert

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 employees

Reviewed May 2023

MRPeasy easy to deploy sofware

PROS

I have had the pleasure of testing out this software and can confidently say that it is one of the easiest to deploy that I have come across. The user interface was intuitive, making it simple to navigate and understand. Overall, I highly recommend this software to anyone looking for a hassle-free deployment experience.

CONS

When it comes to software, customization is often a key factor in user satisfaction. Unfortunately, some products fall short in this area, providing limited options for customization. This can be frustrating for users who have specific needs or preferences. While the product in question may be easy to deploy and have a user-friendly interface, the lack of customization options may limit its usefulness for certain users.

Replied May 2023

Marko

Medical Devices, 11-50 employees

Reviewed February 2017

A very good tool for small to medium production.

The MRPeasy helped us a lot in organizing our production after moving on from prototyping. After a few months system is working perfectly for us, and the new features come out regularly, and quite often on our own request. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is starting in the field of production, or these who already have the complicate enterprise systems which are not the good match for their needs (mostly stock control and manufacturing).

PROS

- Nice design, web based - Excellent support, they answer mostly within a couple of hours. Contact is made through the application itself. - Fast development, implementation of requested functions - Easy to use after the proper training - Good price

CONS

- It needs some time to understand the software functionality properly, but the help is good. - Sometimes the functions are not a perfect fit for your particular needs, but the support helps in this case. - Backup is supported only as a manual download of the database. It's not possible to choose a point in the past and restore if you haven't downloaded the database manually.

Thank you, great customer!

Replied February 2017

Nikola

Mining & Metals, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2017

Not-so-EasyMRP

We are small company manufacturing aftermarket parts for motorcycles. We have less than 10 products and we do all manufacturing by ourselves. Our needs for MRP software are not too high, simple manufacturing orders, BOM's, routings, purchasing, and inventory. Before subscribing, MRPEasy team was very forthcoming and open to communication. However, one month of using this software was a complete disaster. I never received so many "no's" from any support team. Some simple things, like changing quantities in inventory, for past dates, was not possible and we were asked for a fee only to change dates of 52 lots. We would have done this manually, but it is not possible. Of course, there is a large number of similar issues. To be honest, support team response was very quick, but in 100% percent reply is totally unusable. I am very careful what I write on the internet about some business if that is negative, but I have lost almost a month filling a database, only to realize that support is almost non-existent and some basic features just don't work. Be careful.

PROS

Very communicative sales team. Before you subscribe.

CONS

Only straightforward activities are possible without paying extra for 'software development'. There isn't a way to correct errors in counting, without hiring 'development' team. Strange and not an intuitive interface. Support is only good to direct you to manuals and videos; if you don't find a solution for your problem there - it can't be solved.

Gary