• Pros

• "I like the simple, minimalist approach. User friendly and really great customer support. Has all the basic features a small organization needs"

• "It looks great, functions great, has all of the outside automated integrations we need, the pricing is very fair, and it is simply intuitive to use. "

• "Easy to use. Eventbrite Integration is very well done and allows us to set up multiple membership discounts for our Events."

• Cons

• "There is a function to send out emails to our members, but no facility to save a copy of the email in the system. We do have a work around though which is really helpful."

• "Wish it had an embedded Event Manager. Minor - Arrangement of Custom Fields for the signup form is a bit awkward, but manageable."

• "Sometimes the website is slow and data entry takes a bit too long."

Browse Join It Reviews

Taylor from Alberta Hands & Voices

Highly Recommended

Amazing. We had a few issues with syncing 3rd party items (entirely our fauly for making errors prior to joining this platform). Join IT went out of their way to not only help identify the problem but also recommend a solution. 10/10

Pros

We love using Join It. Their customer service is amazing and goes beyond what was expected and what ive recieved from any other company. My organization loved our free trial so much (30 days. ) we have decided to subscribe on an annual basis.

Cons

Obviously as a nonprofit justifying spending money is really hard. While we always would want things to be cheaper for us, the cost also was the lowest we had found for the best platform/features.

Response from Join It

Replied July 2020

Thanks for the very kind words, Taylor! It's a pleasure to support you!

John from The Roots.FM

The more you use, the better the fit

Like most small organizations we don't have enough staff or a dedicated IT person on site. But even without dedicated membership staff, Join It simply made membership signup and payment problems go away. Solve my problems quickly and you get my business. Our members now do 100% of their own member setup on the Join It Portal. Talk about saving us time.

Pros

We use every feature Join It provides. To me this is the true measure of the worth of any software app. It took less than a day setup, write copy and prepare offers so we could start signing up members with Join It. Our members mentioned how easy it was to sign up and begin their membership. We signed up 35 members in the first day Join It was on-line. Not one problem. It took us 2+ weeks to get the app Join It replaced up and running. And then we needed to bring in a consultant to finish our setup.

Cons

I guess we wanted to eat our cake and lose weight too. We had to adapt a few of our membership options to the way Join It wanted to handle them. Once we did, everything was fine. In fact I forgot what the origional way we wanted to do things it was. I would have prefered to bring more of Join It's member facing screens into our WordPress WEB site. We use their Portal and no members seem to care.

Reasons for Choosing Join It

After doing a few demos it became clear to us that Join It just made more sense right "out of the box." I signed up for the Join It free 30 day test drive. In a day or 2 we were all setup and on-line. No need to look further.

Response from Join It

Replied February 2020

Thanks so much for the very kind words, John! Our favorite compliment to hear is that we keep it "Easy to Use!". We're looking forward to working with you!

Dominic from ICF Oregon

Joinit has rescued of from WildApricot

My organization used Wildapricot before. It made doing all we wanted to do kind of simple, combining website building, emailing, selling tickets, and taking payments in one program. Problem is, it didn't do any of those things very well. Our website felt like it was built on Windows 95, and doing anything was just sort of a pain. Lots of bugs that I had to learn to work around. I was looking for something that would allow us to offer membership discount and also have an awesome website. I wanted to start selling through eventbrite, so people not in our community could learn about our events. I found JoinIt, which looked better than anything else in my research, and haven't looked back. This company understands the modern world. They integrate with the best technologies. And they excel in service, knowing that's the best way to serve their bottom line. I'm very excited, and anticipate the program will only get better.

Pros

The ease of use, integration with leading software, and impressive customer support.

Cons

It's still pretty new, and some cool features are still in Beta stage (member directory, uploading contacts)

Dale from The Trader Boyz

Excellent Customer Service

Still in testing phase.

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has done an excellent job in customer service. I appreciate all she has done.

Cons

Still in testing phase. Nothing to report yet.

Reasons for Choosing Join It

The ability to have greater control of subscription to channels in slack.

John from The Roots.FM

Industry: Broadcast Media

Join It, less is much more

Cost of implementation was very low. No outside consultants needed, no staff hours wasted in endless training. JoinIt was simply the best experience we have ever has ramping up new software.

Pros

This is my second try at software to manage our radio station membership. Our first try was a very popular package that required an outside consultant to ramp up. In the end we made mistakes that cost us members. With JoinIt we were running at 100% in 2 days. JoinIt is simple, powerful and stable.

Cons

Part of the price you pay for being easy to use is not including every little tool you might never need. If JoinIt continues to fine tune their software will core improvements we will never switch.

Reasons for Choosing Join It

No we switched from Wild Apricot. Once we had JoinIt on-line our search was over.

Jorge A from Burns & McDonnell

Industry: Utilities

Good Potential Membership APP

Very simple and good if you like minimalistic approach but high price for what you get.

Pros

Cons

Price is somewhat high compared to other full blown apps doing much more than joinit. To upload your members database you will need to submit manually to customer support. All other competing apps I have tried will do this automatically with your mapping input. Does not have webpage features, just very minimal and basic. Financial reports are lacking.

Reasons for Choosing Join It

I have not purchase joinIt yet. Strongly considering TidyHQ for better features and lower price.

Justin from PowellsWood Garden

Industry: Environmental Services

Finally a dedicated solution just to manage membership

Overall, we are very satisfied with this product. We have tried several other alternatives that we had to use all sorts of workarounds to achieve our goals. Join It is a streamline membership management solution.

Pros

My favorite feature of Join It is that it focuses on managing memberships. Many of the other CRM solutions we discovered provide 25 features, but are lacking on member management.

Cons

Sometimes the website is slow and data entry takes a bit too long.

Response from Join It

Replied July 2019

Thanks for the kind words, Justin! It's been an absolute pleasure working with you and the PowellsWood Garden!

Jim from Hands-on House Children's Museum of Lancaster

Industry: Museums and Institutions

Saved!

Pros

After a horrid launch with a competitive product, I switched to JoinIt and was up and running in 1 day. No hassles, no excuses, just progress and support. Sent my data, they notified me of errors, we fixed them and BAM! it was done. Taking on new members within the hour.

Cons

I'll let you know. Would rather have not paid out 12 months up front.

Response from Join It

Replied April 2020

Thanks for the kind words, Jim! We're thrilled that we were able to get you up and running so quickly! :)

Darrell from Help Alberta Wildies

Very pleased with the platform

While exploring the platform, the customer service was fast and courteous. Clearly, this team has spent a lot of time developing this system that works so well for a non-profit.

Pros

It totally manages enrolment of new members and is easy to navigate the membership data.

Cons

Haven’t found a con yet. So far, everything works as advertised.

Reasons for Choosing Join It

We found the price point more reasonable for our purposes, and liked the platform better.

Response from Join It

Replied October 2019

Thank you for the very kind review, Darrell! Working with Organizations like Help Alberta Wildies is why Join It exists! :)

Thomas from Gamewardens Association, Past and Present

Industry: Defense & Space

Evaluate this One For Sure

Simply put, I couldn't be more pleased.

Pros

I spent around 2 months doing evaluations of this type of solution. For the size and type group we represent, this is the answer! The User Interface is well organized, and just makes sense! Doesn't contain a lot of features that we won't use. Support is the absolute BEST I encountered. No waiting up to 24 hours for an email response. Their use of the chat "Intercom" solution was immediately responsive.

Reasons for Choosing Join It

The User Interface is well organized, and just makes sense! Doesn't contain a lot of features that we won't use, but does offer what is needed to properly manage our membership. Support is the absolute BEST I encountered. No waiting up to 24 hours for an email response. Their use of the chat "Intercom" solution was immediately responsive

Wendy from City Business Library

Industry: Information Services

Review of Join It membership software

Join It has enabled me to gather meaningful data on my clients, eg where a new member heard about our services, which industry sector they are in, legal structure, etc, all of which helps me with our marketing plan. Any time I have wanted help, both [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have always been there to give me assistance, and they are also compiling a list of additional options that their customers have requested and they update me as and when there are new functions available.

Pros

It was very easy to set up, and easy to amend features as we ourselves develop. It is very easy to use, gather relevant data and communicate with my customers. The customer support is superb. The quick help guides often have answers to my questions, and if not, then I can use the online chat support, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are excellent at getting back to me quickly and are always helpful.

Cons

There is some limitation in separating out different user types, as at present there are some features that apply to all user types. I would also like more options to tailor the landing page, as at present it is very limited in what I can do with it. When I initially set it up, I had difficulty setting up our account with the financial company's software, that is used by Join It (however, Join It supported me with this, and I imagine this would be the case with all financial software companies).

Reasons for Choosing Join It

I selected Join It over alternatives as it seemed so straight forward to use and manage (which it is). It was less expensive than many alternatives, and I felt/feel I get great value for money, and superb support from them.

Response from Join It

Replied April 2020

Thanks for the kind words -- and all the wonderful feedback so far! We look forward to shipping some of the requested features for you! :)

Janet from The Every Heart Project

Upgrade for Your Membership or Organization!

Overall we are very pleased. This is the first membership software that works for our group.

Pros

My team loves this system so much! I appreciate the new directory feature, but hoping it will expand even more. Love the finances and direct integration with EventBrite and Stripe! So seamless and makes life so easy to run reports and help members.

Cons

The only challenge we had was with the system creating both an active and prospective member profile. So when members would login using the wrong email, it would create a duplicate account but not linked to their financial stuff. We finally turned off that feature.

Reasons for Choosing Join It

Pricing was good, but integration with EventBrite was the main deciding factor!

Response from Join It

Replied February 2020

Thanks for the kind words, Janet! It's such a pleasure being able to work with you and your Organization! :)

Mike from TI:ME - Technology in Music Education

The Solution We Have Been Waiting For!

The initial attraction to Join It was the Eventbrite Integration. This is going to create big opportunities for us in creating and promoting events where memberships are included in the attendance cost. The ease of syncing with SurveyMonkey and EventBrite and MailChimp, and others is huge benefit. We rely on board member/committee member volunteers for our non-profit to assist me with various tasks, and letting them work with these services they are used to from other things they do in their lives is a huge plus. The initial best part of moving to Join It was the friendly, fast, and thorough assistance in migrating. We signed up for the Business plan, and it was money well-spent. It's so refreshing to find that. From the conference call explaining the service to me, to the migration itself, to helping me sort things out in the feature set, it has been delightful. I normally cringe at the thought of chat support. Not this time. We used another membership management company, they were not friendly or responsive, took a long time to reply, had no integrations, and a clunky user interface that looked like it was written in Cold Fusion in 2001. Firing them and taking Join It live for our members made my day.

Pros

Cons

I don't have any least likes about it at this point.

Response from Join It

Replied April 2019

Thanks, Mike! It's been a pleasure working with you! We're appreciative that you chose to work with us! :)

April from Women in Digital - USA

The most amazing customer service I've ever had!

Their customer service is second to none and literally has kept me from pursuing other more robust platforms. I'll take a company that's willing to listen to their users over a huge name that has a few more bells and whistles but is unreachable and / or provides the standard "that's a great idea. I'll send it to our team. Maybe one day we'll do something about it."

Pros

They have listened to my feedback and actually implemented multiples of my suggestions! It's super-cool to see them shape the software based on our needs, and to hear back from a real person usually within 1-2 days. Otherwise the automations are great, and I love the custom admin fields.

Cons

Really needs to have a Zapier integration so that I can do more reporting and moving of data automatically. Also I'd love to see a referral system built for memberships...that's something NO ONE in the business has and it would be a huge selling point!

Response from Join It

Replied December 2018

Thanks, April! It's been wonderful working with you! :)

Bruce from National Minority Council

Right price for the features we actually use. Very easy and user-friendly interface.

Our organization became more organized and felt more comfortable paying for the direct value that we were receiving.

Pros

We spent years using another membership management solution -- paying full price when we really only used two or three pieces of the product. We came across Join It through the ticketing and event management platform that we used. The fact that Join It integrated with the web apps that we already were using was a huge plus, e.g. MailChimp and Eventbrite, but the price point is what sold us. Relative to the other options out there, Join It seemed to provide the best value. We've loved it so far!

Cons

We've encountered one or two bugs as we became power users of their Eventbrite and MailChimp integrations. While the bugs were a source of frustrations temporarily, the team was responsive and helpful in finding a resolution.

Response from Join It

Replied January 2018

Thanks for the kind words, Bruce! It's a pleasure working with you.

Scott from ENUSEC

Using Join it to manage society members

JoinIt allows us to use our data to accelerate our membership experience. The team has been super supportive and helpful with quick replies. Really feel like a valued customer.

Pros

JoinIt has been a fantastic asset since we first began using the product 2 years ago. It allows us to easily manage memberships without having to handle and document cash. The integrations is what really makes this platform, allowing us to use our membership data in meaningful ways.

Cons

A few more integrations and an API would allow us to really get the most out of JoinIt.

Response from Join It

Replied February 2019

Thanks for the kind words! It's been such a pleasure working with you! :) Looking forward to serving you for years to come!

Jeff from The Gresham Club

Perfect for managing our Club membership

Easy to use and functional. With a few more small tweaks it would be perfect. The JoinIt team will listen to all comments and will take action to improve the package if appropriate.

Pros

The integration with other apps such as Stripe payments and MailChimp make this software very usful. The level of support is excellent and mostly the response time is rapid compared to other packages.

Cons

Ther are still a few usability issues that could be improved, particularly in the use of email templates

Response from Join It

Replied July 2020

Thanks for the review, Jeff!

Kevin J from The Modern Whig Institute

Industry: Think Tanks

JoinIt Worth Every Penny

Excellent. There's really no other word for it.

Pros

JoinIt made it very easy to establish membership levels and then change them as needed. As a new organization we knew we wanted to make an introductory offer to our legacy mailing list, but we weren't sure what the second phase would look like when we opened up to the public. Once we decided we were able to immediately implement the program with incredible ease.

Cons

It's hard to find a knock against this platform. As the executive director of our organization I'm pretty busy with work in a number of areas and needed something we could rely on which was also intuitive and user-friendly. JoinIt provided all the bells and whistles we needed right away, and right at our fingertips.

Reasons for Choosing Join It

Our consultant gave us several options for this component in our tech stack. JoinIt was not the least expensive one (although it was close) but seemed to be the best value by far. That initial perception was immediately borne out after we implemented it. Highly recommended.

Response from Join It

Replied October 2020

Thanks for the kind words, Kevin!

Maureen from Curvy Riders MCC

Curvy Riders Membership Software

When I had technical problems very recently, I was lucky enough to have [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on the other end of my email conversation. She was just amazing and so helpful with her suggestions to work through my problem. She went above and beyond and was readily available all of the time. I have also had occasion to speak to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on email and she also has been so helpful.

Pros

This software is so easy to use, however there are times I have a problem or two. It is user friendly and easy to understand.

Cons

Response from Join It

Replied July 2020

It's been a pleasure working with you, Maureen!

Great support and a killer product. JoinIt really helps our club and our members.

Pros

When our fledgling club was looking for a billing tool to help us sign up members quickly, I found JoinIt during a frantic Google search session. It has been very impressive to see how fast the JoinIt product has grown over the last 15 months that my club has been using their product. It was very easy to get my plans added to the system, connect to Stripe then start taking sign ups. In under 15 minutes we had a page online for folks to join our club.

Cons

It would be great if the domain integration was more robust. Ideally we could actually use JoinIt to actually be our website, it is just so close. There are a few bugs yet with the Stripe integration, I am very happy to report that the founders do get it sorted out very quickly.

Response from Join It

Replied January 2018

Thank you for the kind words! And for being with us since the beginning! :)

Mary from United Arts of Central Florida

Membership Made Easy

It was so exciting to see the first renewal payment come in, from a reminder notice, and the person even upgraded their membership! Reminders are something I didn’t have time for and the software has made this automatic. I also have to say that the customer service is incredible, even on the free version. The tech support staff get back to you quickly with thoughtful and detailed advice for whatever problem you’re experiencing, and tailor it to your situation. This is really surprising for a free product.

Pros

I’m volunteering for a tiny nonprofit, and love how easy Joinit is to learn and use, even with the very limited time I have for volunteering. I also really like the attractive layout. Both differentiated it from the other programs I looked at, which were clunky/unattractive and seemed complicated to onboard. I love that I can set up a varied membership structure (ours is pretty complex) that allows our members lots of options.

Cons

I think the address should be an available field in the free version. (You can import/export addresses, but not edit them on screen.) It’s a standard field all membership organizations use, and collected at the point of sale. However, the pricing is reasonable enough that I am optimistic that new memberships will soon make the paid version pay for itself.

Response from Join It

Replied September 2018

Thanks for the kind words, Mary! It's a pleasure serving your organization!

Philip from Graitcer & Associates

Industry: Environmental Services

Great program for Non-profit organization

Pros

We are a small nonprofit with limited budget and no in house computer person. I'm a retired doctor and volunteered to try the program. It is simple to set up, flexible enough for our needs, and it synchs with MailChimp, QuickBooks, EventBrite as well as our website. Most important, however, is the incredibly excellent customer service available via chat. I can ask dumb questions and they're answered promptly. There has been much hand holding (from a distance), but I've got it doing what we've wanted to do for several years - have a members' data in a full functioning database that allows us to keep track of memberships, automates renewals, automates accounting, and streamlines our volunteering activities.

Cons

Some features, like a hard coded link to our web page, can not be removed from standard templates.

Response from Join It

Replied April 2020

Thanks for the kind words, Philip! It's a pleasure working with you!

Diana from Belmont Heights Community Association

Perfect Membership Management Software for Novices and Experts Alike

We were exploring various membership management software systems and Join It met all of our needs at a price that was reasonable. The site was easy to become familiar with and was laid out in a clean and visually streamlined manner. There are enough options to customize things but not so many that it is overwhelming for people who do not have experience with membership management systems. I highly recommend this for all types of companies, whether you are a non-profit or a for-profit business.

Pros

Visually clean page that is easy to use for members of all ages Ease of use and navigation Layout of tools Very responsive customer service department Reasonably priced Streamlined with other services such as Survey Monkey, Constant Contact, etc.

Cons

I have no cons at this point and would recommend this product.

Reasons for Choosing Join It

Price, positive customer service experience, ease of use.

Response from Join It

Replied November 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words! It's been a pleasure working with you so far, and we look forward to collaborating even more!

Casey from Sick Puppies Comedy

Awesome membership integration for Eventbrite

Makes my life easier by recurring charges to customers adding discount codes and making it easy to do so.

Pros

It takes out the double work of adding discount codes to all of my events when a person subscribes to multiple events. Perfect for someone who hosts multiple events where a season subscriber is paying a recurring membership fee outside of eventbrite and needs access to multiple shows.

Cons

There are some potential options that seem very close to happening. Like an integration to analyze how many times a customer is using the code? Customer activity.

William from The Valley School

Great Membership Management Software

Provides an easy solution for managing Membership and handling all of our events using Eventbrite

Pros

Cons

The product seems to do everything we need very easily. Can not think of any shortcomings.

Response from Join It

Replied February 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words, William! We look forward to working with you! :)

Maha from RSCN

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

An online Membership database replaces an internal standalone one

I have no comments.

Pros

Join It online is really amazing and has a proper size; it's not huge and easy to try! It is comfortable to use instead of my internal old database at office. I'm trying to test it more than two months. Its so different between the old and this one! I would love to support you with any ideas. I hope you will develop and enhance the system even more. Its good that there are Arabic and English fonts. Of course thank you very much for supporting non-profits organization :-)

Cons

1. JOD currency is not available, I wish to add it as an option in order to support the processing of membership due in different currencies in the world. Because we are in Jordan and working at RSCN since 1966, and we are required to offer our membership online. 2. There is no an interface to allow us to design and edit the pages. we hope to develop it with your help.

Reasons for Choosing Join It

I dont know why I just found Join It in a chance! :-)

Jeremy from JSOR

Non Profit Membership fundraising

Pros

we were looking for product that we can fundraise for our non-profit with a membership based donation! it does exactly what we need, emails, digital cards, create a membership base.

Cons

we are working on it as we speak, all good so far, customer service [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was wonderful and there for the help as needed :) and very courteous! 5 stars

Reasons for Choosing Join It

it was exactly what we needed.

Danielle from Cuyahoga Valley Art Center

Wonderful Product, Exactly What We Have Been Looking For

Jumped OUT of DonorPerfect. It was complicated and did more than we needed. Join It meets our needs exactly and offers wonderful integrations for future growth and use.

Pros

This is the most user friendly membership management program I have ever seen.

Cons

Nothing thus far. Everything seems to be user friendly.

Response from Join It

Replied August 2019

Thanks for the kind words, Danielle! It's a pleasure working with you and the Cuyahoga Valley Art Center!

Mahmoud from Town & Country Hand Car Wash

Great customer service & Great software

We offer monthly memberships at our car wash but before we didn't have full control because the company in charge was handling everything. Now we can control and monitor all members easily using this software.

Pros

Ease of use, great value of money, several features and integrity with other companies

Cons

The idea of the software is made to be general and not specific to one industry, so at one point you might be limited but my issues were solved in other creative ways

Reasons for Choosing Join It

Great customer service, great platform, great price.

Response from Join It

Replied July 2020

Thanks for the very kind words, Mahmoud!

Kate from Brightside Up

Just started and already love it

We've been tracking our members in spreadsheets, notebooks, homemade access databases for years. Such a pain! We recently revamped our website and started using Eventbrite, which integrates with Join It. SUCH a difference in member management. The automation and renewal features are amazing! Certainly making my life easier.

Pros

Automation features and renewal reminders

Cons

Had to open a Stripe account instead oof using paypal

Response from Join It

Replied November 2019

Thanks for the kind words, Kate! It's a pleasure working with you and the Brightside Up community! We look forward to supporting you!

John from Kerauno

Great Tool to Manage our Young Professional Membership Group

Amazing support has kept our group with Join.it!

Pros

Great support Deep set of integrations/automations In depth customizations for each feature/function/automation

Cons

Software could use some more advanced reporting.

Response from Join It

Replied April 2019

Much appreciated, John! It's a pleasure supporting you. :)

Camilla from Association of Phoenix Marketing Professionals

After evaluating many other solutions, we're happy with the simplicity and functionality of Join It!

Helped me track my members and automate processes (like sending expiration notices and renewal reminders)

Pros

We appreciate Join It for it's ease-of-user and intuitive user interface. Also, because we're only a medium-sized non-profit we like how affordable their options are.

Cons

Currently, Join It doesn't provide a Content Management Solution as a part of their service, so we have to use WordPress instead.

Response from Join It

Replied January 2018

Thank you, Camilla! It's a pleasure working with you!

Niki from The Hive Cincinnati

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Happy Newcomer

Pros

I really appreciate the accessibility of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] when I have questions. I'm new to this role and to working with systems like JoinIt and it's really been fun to figure it out, and to know that there's friendly help available when I need it!

Cons

I joined the organization after JoinIt was chosen so I don't have a lot of perspective on this but I'm enjoying the process of figuring it out.

Jos from Federation Stained Glass and Leadlights.

Industry: Glass, Ceramics & Concrete

Super helpful and friendly

Pros

So far this product has proved to be very efficient, the team behind the software, very accommodating and friendly, and fast to help when needed.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about this software.

Response from Join It

Replied July 2020

Glad we could help, Jos! :)

Carl from Become A Billinaire Club

Excellent program

Easy to set up a membership site!

Pros

Cost, ease of use, functionality, accessibility.

Cons

Sorry, it has been great, thanks to their help.

Reasons for Choosing Join It

Cost, and ease of setup.

Response from Join It

Replied October 2019

It's been a pleasure working with you, Carl! Welcome aboard! :)

Maygene from Capitol Hill Restoration Society

Excellent membership management choice

Particularly noteworthy is Join It's superb customer support, including on-line articles, and especially prompt individual support.

Pros

Join It is easy and intuitive to use, with essential features to manage membership for a smallish community organization.

Cons

In our experience, no essential function is missing.

Response from Join It

Replied March 2020

Thanks for the kind words, Maygene! We love to hear that our customers appreciate our support because we love working with you as well! :)

Jean-Philippe from Génération d'idées

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Simple and intuitive, we can now easily manage our membership and stay in touch with ours members.

We once used Spreadsheets that needed to be continuously updated and checked to look for renewal dates. This was laborious and we often forgot to remind our members to renew their membership. In the end, we lost many members. With Join It, all this is now automated and everything from membership management to payment is done in the same tool.

Pros

- Programmable automatic renewal reminder emails; - Integrations with MailChimp and EventBrite; - Nice admin dashboard that quickly shows last actions (new member, reminder sent, payment received);

Cons

Potential improvements could be in making more advanced features/actions a bit more visible while still keeping the general product simple and intuitive.

Response from Join It

Replied May 2017

Thanks, Jean-Philippe! It's been a pleasure working with you and supporting Génération d'idées!

Ewen from Revolution Running

Excellent software for collecting payments, organizing and tracking members

Pros

Made it very easy for us to track and collect payments from our Annual Members. We were using PayPal to collect monthly payments but the ability to track members was lacking there so we switched to Join it.

Response from Join It

Replied February 2018

It's been a pleasure supporting you, Ewen! Congrats on the continued success of Revolution Running!

Fantastic. Saves me employing a member of staff for membership management!

Time savings and cost savings.

Pros

This software is so easy to set up and use. Makes it easy to keep track of members and makes mailings simple.

Cons

I'm not sure yet about how to send invitations to prospective members. The instructions on how to do so are not obvious.

Response from Join It

Replied May 2018

Thanks so much! :)

Maria from BlueWell Group

Industry: Investment Management

Easy!

I find it perfect for our needs and we like it a lot.

Pros

Join It is easy to use, and the support staff is great. The interfaces are simple and it does the job that we need.

Cons

Wish some elements offered more flexibility with some interface features (like posts).

Bill from Arlington Rifle and Pistol Club

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Upgrading from DIY

Great, prompt, and patient help with database conversion

Pros

We are a medium not for profit recreational shooting club that needed to come into the 21st century for communicating with members. JoinIt fills the need of managing our database in tandem with our new web site.

Cons

Too early to tell, but it looks like it will do much more than what we were using with WordPress

Response from Join It

Replied May 2020

Thanks for the kind words, Bill! It's been a pleasure working with you!

John from Tampa Area Naturists

Great membership startup

JoinIt makes member self sign up and self pay convenient. This saves processing time.

Pros

Free version & ease of use saves time with membership processing.

Cons

Address & phone fields missing from free version.

Response from Join It

Replied March 2019

Thanks, John! It's a pleasure working with you! :)

Kevin from The Luxury Life

Great service! Easy to use!

Pros

User-friendly. Not complicated to use. Great customer service! The Join It team is very responsive when replying to questions.

Response from Join It

Replied February 2018

Thanks for the kind words on our service, Kevin! It's a pleasure supporting you and your organization! :)

Bernd from Health, Wellness and Fitness

Outstanding Customer Service

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] went above and beyond to help me understand, implement and maintain membership software for my various websites. Compassionate and generous pricing and trial experiences to get up and running sustainably especially during challenging economic/business times.

Pros

Very simple to understand Clean layout Easy payment gateway connection Stellar customer support

Cons

Footer branding No zoom or phone call communication