What are Canva users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Canva software through verified user reviews

9,912 Reviews

7,435
2,124

• icon"It's super easy to use even if you have little to no design experience, and has an amazing array of templates and design elements you can use for free or minimal costs."
  • icon"This is an excellent sotfware for people that is not a designer and need to have very good presentations and frameworks."
  • icon"It helps with ideas on different ways to use products. We really need new ways to communicate with our community and with the pandemic it is nice to reach them with style."
  • icon"Also there have been times when I have lost a design accidentally using Canva on my computer due to changing the template accidentally."
  • icon"The lack of functionality and inability to do more with the software. There are a number of seemingly simple changes I couldn't make."
  • icon"There are no features missing, i feel it's very complete when you pay the subscription. When you are a free user you have a limited set of tools at your disposal."

Browse all Canva Reviews

• Have you used Canva and would like to share your experience with others?

Showing 1 - 25 of 9,876 reviews

Kelsey

Company size: 51 - 200 employees

Canva Review

Elan

September 2022

Canva is perfect for small businesses.

As a small business owner, the pro version of Canva is worth every penny. This program makes my work easier on a daily basis.

Pros

The expansive variety of available templates, images, fonts, etc is worth every penny. I also love how easy it is to use. I get compliments all the time on things I've designed...and I am NO graphic designer. But that's just how easy-to-use this program truly is.

Cons

I really don't have any cons. Any limitations I've faced have simply been because I haven't had time to research and figure out how to do something...not because Canva doesn't offer it.

Reasons for choosing Canva

There would have been a much steeper learning curve with the other products. With Canva, you can be productive right away and simply learn as you go.

Nikk

Industry: Photography

August 2022

More than photo and video editing

As a photographer I need professional image editing software, Canva fell just a little short but it provides so much more that I utilize on a daily basis. I created our current logo using Canva and I get compliments all the time. Other business owners ask me where I had it made and would I refer them. I love telling them that I made it myself using Canva.

Pros

Canva provides many creative services. Create a logo for your business and create advertisements that can be printed or shared on social media. Create data visualization for your own use or to share with team members Edit images - filter, blur, light adjustment, resize, layer, remove or replace background, etc. Edit videos or create your own using the animated library. Any design can be started from a blank slate or with a customizable template. When exporting files users can choose from a variety of formats and destinations. Imported files are stored. I'm always impressed with the libraries and the quality of search and filter. Search Canvas entire library or filter to photos, backgrounds, graphics, charts and graphs, frames, templates, and more.

Cons

Canva does have great editing tools but they aren't the best available. Video editing specifically could be better. Canva free is restrictive and requires the user to sort through piles of paid items to find free items, no filter.

Reasons for choosing Canva

Canva was the first product that I dove into researching. After trying Canva free I fekt there was no need to purchase or demo the others.

Reasons for switching to Canva

Stencil wasnt cutting it at all. Needed an upgrade ASAP. Canva provides much more.

Jonathan

Industry: Photography

J.L. Canva Review

The ability to quickly design projects with their step-by-step design process, for example, you can search for YouTube Thumbnails, and Canva would provide you with presets generated or a blank sheet.

Pros

The simplicity of creating and designing projects for any occassion, whether it's personal, corporate and more.

Cons

When using the free version, you don't have access to all of the elements provided by the software or the elements are covered by a Canva watermark.

Ion

June 2022

Excelente para Diseñar y ahorrar tiempo

Este servicio lo comencé a usar gratis un tiempo, luego comencé a recomendarlo y probé la versión PRO. Ahora diseño mediante equipos. Me encanta la facilidad de diseñar y compartir.

Pros

Fácil de comenzar a introducirte en el mundo del diseño con tan solo click eligiendo una plantilla y comenzar a personalizarla. El diseño de las funcionalidades de edición están fácil de acceder y personalizar.

Cons

En un equipo no permite subir tus propias fuentes, logos, colores de Marca.

Reasons for choosing Canva

Por la integración de servicios de terceros, bancos de imágenes y videos, acceder a equipos y el precio.

Reasons for switching to Canva

No se integró al mundo de las redes sociales, requiere muchos recursos y tiene las funcionalidades ocultas.

Elsa

September 2022

I can't recommend it enough

I use it every day and it might be the most fun part of my days.

Pros

This is a key tool for my creative team. Social media, flyers, presentations, investor pitches, sales pitches... anything and everything goes through Canva. It is SO easy to use that you need no onboarding. We constantly get congratulated on our designs, and they are most times just templates adapted to our branding. SO many options to choose from, it's great for when you're on a creative rut.

Cons

Nothing, I absolutely love Canva and cannot recommend it enough.

Reasons for choosing Canva

The cost and the fact that Canva has no comparison for social media and presentation creation

Reasons for switching to Canva

No difference in the easiness of use, options, countless templates... and PRICE!

Jessie

September 2022

A fantastic tool to design with ease!

It has greatly benefited us in that it has renewed our reputation in terms of the contribution to brand advertising. It aids in fostering clients' individuality and ingenuity. It has distinguished itself as a very beneficial product for meeting the demands of visual projects. I was able to use it with outstanding quality and effectiveness. It has aided in our comprehension of the value of having a strong image in terms of logos and exceptional designs.

Pros

Canva is an application that I really enjoy using because it allows for the quick and easy development of designs. It has exceptional support for building positive relationships with problem solvers. Making any kind of logo is quite fun; all you have to do is pick a design and then alter the text color, some vectors, and the fonts to fit your preferences. Having a sizable picture library allows you to choose any of them quickly and without leaving the page.

Cons

The Canva UI needs to be a little more responsive because while I'm loading some templates, everything freezes for a while.

Reasons for choosing Canva

I chose Canva because of all the features it incorporates and the advantages it provides to the company by assisting us in creating fantastic visual material that can be used in a variety of contexts. It has everything necessary to satisfy graphic design requirements and a little bit more. This material works well on PCs and mobile devices and doesn't require you to be an expert in design to use it.

Ousama

August 2022

With Canva, I design and edit photos and videos for free. All in one place!

Canva's beauty lies in its simplicity and seamlessness. If you're looking for a platform to design and edit your content, Canva is the right place for you.

Pros

Canva has an unlimited number of features, templates, and designs. You can use these features to create your own content, and it's easy to edit and tweak the template to fit your actual design.

Cons

Canva needs to work on its interface to include more video editing and presentation features. Canva can be a place to design photos and logos but also a place for video editing. I sometimes create photos, but the video editing interface lacks essential features. I want to be able to design photos and turn them into videos right inside Canva. They need to think about the motto: "All in one place."

Reasons for switching to Canva

Canva is much easier when it comes to editing and creating content. Photoshop is not user-friendly, it's very complicated.

zainab

Industry: Veterinary

The best Software

I am very satisfied by canva, it gave me a big confidence in presenting my lecture. Whenever my college lecturers and my students see my lectures they get impressed by it and I get so many complements over them.

Pros

I am extremely happy that i got to use Canva. For me personally it is a fixed method for creating the presentations for my lectures. It has everything needed for creating a very neat and beautiful presentation. It is also a rich source for a variety of images and designs. in fact Canva covers everything.

Cons

There is no negative point I have on Canva. It is the best.

Reasons for switching to Canva

Canva is rich in different features, powerpoint and prezi are somehow not up to date.

August 2022

Perfect for busy small marketing teams to compliment adobe

Canva is great and should be in any marketer's toolkit, whether working solo or as a team.

Pros

The biggest pro of Canva is its ease of use. Being able to set up brand kits in Canva and have our social team be able to quickly mock up images saves a lot of time, rather than them asking our graphic designers to design every image in photoshop. It's becoming much more of a professional tool for busy teams.

Cons

No real cons to Canva except it doesn't cater to Twitter as much as purpose-built tools for social images

Reasons for switching to Canva

We use it along side photoshop now instead of photoshop alone

Nicole

August 2022

Fresh graphics with many integrations

Pros

Canva is a wonderful tool for quickly creating social media and graphic content. I currently use it for almost all of the web banners and social media posts I create! It is also a powerful video-making tool. It is powerful and efficient and comes with many free features. I love how it can create color templates from files and branded content efficiently.

Cons

One aspect of Canva I found challenging was sharing designs with my team. I did not realize that I had to put the projects all in my team's folder in order for my teammate to view them.

Reasons for choosing Canva

Canva has all of the content creation and social sharing features in one place!

Taryn

My Daily Branding Tool

Pros

Everything. I've been using Canva for a long time, starting for when I worked for a non-profit and we needed a cheap graphic design tool. They offered a free pro account to nonprofits so I was sold. Fast forward 2 years and I had built every one-pager, logo, flyer, web graphic + on Canva. Their branding feature makes it too easy to brand every graphic. I filter everything through Canva (labels, stickers) just because it's so dang easy to use. Also, it's where I fell in love with graphics and realized I had a real knack for design. I also thought I was terrible, but Photoshop was just to robust of a learning curve for me. I now use Canva for my personal business daily and I just started using the 'post to pinterest' feature they have. The posting and download in different file types feature is ridiculously time saving.

Cons

The only thing that comes to mind is when I create multiple graphics in one 'document', and then I go to schedule a post with one of those graphics. You can't go back into that document until it has posted. Although I understand, it does shift how I organize my posts to accommodate this issue.

Reasons for switching to Canva

Canva was so much easier to learn for the average person and cheaper.

Kirsten

August 2022

I love Canva, and you should too!

I LOVE THIS SOFTWARE AND HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS TO ANYONE WHO IS FLUSTERED. Whether you are in media, film, graphic design, or business owner you need to create quick and easy flyers. Canva is the right software for you!

Pros

This software has been game-changing for me. I own my business and do videography work on the side and this is a software I use daily. What I like the most about this software is easy to use and fast to catch on to. Photoshop was so discouraging trying to figure out all the settings from scratch, but Canva can* teaches you the basics, provide templates, and graphic elements, and you can build from there. They offer blogs about some graphic design basics that you can read off the site or the app. One of the main features I love about Canva that keeps me in the pro-version is exporting to different resolutions. I'm able to make one brand poster and change it into a flyer, Instagram post, video, etc. This feature saves you so much time and helps get a lot of brand awareness out. AND IT'S SUPER AFFORDABLE FOR PRO VERSION! You are doing a disservice to yourself by not getting pro. The Free version has so many features but the Pro version makes it so much for efficient and it makes a difference in productivity.

Cons

I guess the only thing I would say that I like the least about this software, is that it's not respected as a skill. I find it very narrow-minded because it can achieve just as much as Photoshop and maybe more as a beginner but the software does get a lot of hate. I love the software and I highly recommend it but I'm not sure what advice I can give to the Canva team to change that stigma.

Reasons for choosing Canva

Canva is great for all the tasks I need and mainly the interface was very user-friendly and helped me to finish my projects faster.

Reasons for switching to Canva

The user interface was very overwhelming and it was frustrating trying to use it and I was not happy with the products I was making. The price point of Adobe Platform is ridiculously overpriced!

Jan

Industry: Graphic Design

March 2022

Canva el MEJOR EDITOR DE DISEÑO GRÁFICO DIGITAL

Mi experiencia es 100% única y perfecta. Me parece amigable para cualquier usuario así sea un usuario principiante, tiene facilidad para encontrar y usar cada una de sus herramientas y múltiples compatibilidades con muchos formatos.

Pros

Durante mucho tiempo estuve buscando un software que no me hiciera mucho peso en mi laptop y que además fuera compatible con Android y me encontré recomendaciones de YouTube sobre canva, lo probé y quedé maravillada. En la laptop lo puedo usar como web y Android como app, y lo mejor no me ocupa mucho espacio ni recursos de mis dispositivos. En cuanto a su uso, es fácil de usar para cualquier usuario aunque sea principiante. Su relación a calidad precio puedo asegurar que es el mejor ya que es económico y además tiene compatibilidad con referidos, los cuales te dan beneficios premium gratis. Tiene compatibilidad con múltiples formatos como gif, mp4, png en alta resolución, jpg, etc. Definitivamente lo tiene TODO. Absolutamente recomiendo esta maravilla.

Cons

Considero que es una herramienta de diseño muy interesante y casi no le encuentro aspectos malos, lo único que veo que podrían mejorar es el soporte para diseñar en medidas y formatos más grandes y así lo considera perfecto, del resto sigo pensando que es una maravilla y fácil de usar.

Reasons for choosing Canva

Elegí Canva por encima de otros productos de su competencia porque me pareció más fácil de usar, soporte multiplataforma y multiformato, más económico y con opciones de conseguir servicios premium gratis con el soporte de referidos y lo que más me gusta, es una herramienta que no ocupa muchos recursos ni espacio en mis dispositivos.

I've been using Canva for 6 yrs. for a reason!

I've seen the evolution with Canva over time. Reading some of their own articles from what they conceived of their brand, I don't think they ever expected to grow the features to this extent. I haven't seen a program quite like it besides Crello, but Crello just seems like a buggy version of Canva. I am looking forward to seeing Canva grow in its video editing/production game. Their options right now are limited. And although I use Wondershare Filmora for video, I would like to use Canva for shorter projects.

Pros

Even though I have the Adobe Suite, I use Canva more because of its ease of use. There's tons of templates to use, tons of vectors, images, video footage...the list goes on. I love that I can create my own templates and interchange elements easily. There are certainly things that Canva doesn't offer, which is when I go to Photoshop, Lightroom, and Illustrator. But really, you can do more with Canva than what most people think: you can remove backgrounds, add a drop shadow, add an outline to your isolated image, add in neon text effects, add in animations to your graphics...okay, this list could get lengthy. You get the point, there's a reason why Canva is my go-to.

Cons

I mean, there's some limitations with Canva compared to the Adobe Suite, but I'm not expecting Canva to become the next Adobe. Their purposes are different and I appreciate them for the unique capacities they provide. Some limitations: the text effects are not going to be as customizable as what you can do with the styles feature in Photoshop. In general, you're not going to be able to customize to the extent that you can with the Adobe Suite. I guess one of my only semi-big complaints is that the filters to edit photos are pretty limited. Compared to Fliker's old Picnik and the old Photoscape program, the photo editing options are minimal. I would like to see options added like image retouching: blemish removal, facial retouching with a softening feature, etc. Also, there are times when the audio files they offer are included with your pro membership, yet, I get flagged on Youtube that my account is using something that is not royalty-free and that I cannot monetize that particular video. That's pretty frustrating and I'm not sure why that happens.

JINSHINA

Simplest Graphics tool for unskilled users

Canva will do the work and that too cloud based, you can do your work from anywhere with any device and their phone integration also pretty impressive. I still use Canva for instant visuals. And Canva is my savior when it comes to my business proposals and presentations.

Pros

Canva is the first tool I tried when I was working in business development, I wasn't skilled in graphic designing at that point of time( Now I run a digital marketing firm) So straight to the point canva is a straight forward, simple online graphics tool that offers a mountain load of templates and stock photos. * It provides one month trial period that's a lot time if you compare Adobe spark or Poster My wall *So you create business proposal/posters/social-media posts without any graphic design skill * offers canva enterprise for bigger teams, canva team management also pretty easier. * Upload and download interface is pretty easy and saves a lot of time * they have added new features in terms of photo effects ( like BadTV, glitch, liquify etc) * and notable customer support(email) they will sort your issues and help more customised integration- in my case I needed my regional fonts in Brandkit they have integrated it successfully. * If you are in to Social media management role their content planner is pretty easy to use

Cons

*The one thing I felt as a designer is creatives are linear, you know when you design with adobe platform your creatives are smooth with accurate edging and toning. *The photo adjustment tool can be more improvised

Reasons for choosing Canva

First it was offering trial period of one month, by that time I became pro at designing with canva.

Reasons for switching to Canva

Needed more design centric creatives , Canva designs are too easy to copy my clients demanded unique graphic designs.

Charity

User Friendly Design Software For Individuals And Small Businesses

Canva is user-friendly and affordable. It has made creating designs easy and fast. Designing marketing materials for both our offline and online audiences now costs less and doesn't consume much time. The pros for this product outweigh the cons, I would therefore recommend this software to anyone who isn’t an expert on graphic design and still needs to create appealing and professional-looking materials without spending too much time or money. It is ideal for small businesses.

Pros

Canva is affordable and easy to use which makes it ideal for most of our marketing personnel who have little graphic design experience. We do a lot of brochures, flyers, create ads, and social media graphics for our properties. Creating content for the various social media platforms has never been easier. It has thousands of high-quality templates to use in designs for almost any occasion which are easy to customize. It also allows one to upload their own images to use on the platform. The platform supports various file formats which makes it easy to work with for the team. It stores the designs for future use and we can download them into different devices to use elsewhere, for instance, post as a status or part of the catalog on the Whatsapp platform. The availability of tutorials and designing courses makes it easy to use and learn new things. The availability of a mobile version of the software is a huge plus. Creating designs while on the move is amazing. Our team doesn’t have to wait to get back to the office to create a poster or social media post for that amazing property that they want to take online immediately.

Cons

The software has limited photo editing functions and a lot of features like resizing images are locked in the premium version. It is also not flexible enough for an expert designer who wishes to create designs from scratch. Whereas there are thousands of templates to use on the platform, a lot of designs lack uniqueness as popular designs are used by a lot of businesses. They can do better on the customer service. The ease of reaching the support team and the response time to concerns raised should be looked into.

Reasons for choosing Canva

Canva is user-friendly software and doesn't require one to have any graphic design skills as opposed to Adobe Indesign which is for professional graphic designers. The availability of easy-to-use templates that allow one to create a design in a very short time was very appealing to us. For our level of design needs, Adobe Indesign would be expensive for us, so we went with Canva.

Reasons for switching to Canva

Photoshop is a powerful software for professional graphic designers and requires a lot of investment in terms of learning and practice. Its interface is also quite complicated and can be a bit difficult to navigate and considering that most of our team members do not have graphic design skills and our needs are really very simple, we realized that it was not ideal for our situation. We were looking for easy-to-use software that anyone could work with. The price too was a factor. Whereas Photoshop offers superior editing capabilities and collaboration tools, Canva offered what we were looking for at a much lower price and it having both a freemium and a premium version made it all the more attractive. That being said, I must state that Photoshop is amazing software. It's professional and the choice to switch was really about what software best suited our needs.

Dipannita

Industry: Writing and Editing

A Great Design Tool

My overall experience with canva is pretty much satisfactory. Not every design tool will give you the opportunity to work in the cloud with so many design options. Besides, it is quite easy to use and user-friendly. I would happily like to recommend it to others.

Pros

Canva is a great design tool. Even if you are a beginner level designer or don’t have much design skill, canva has everything to help you out. There are many templates which are ready to use and you just need to improve it by using your creativity. As I work for my clients as a social media manager, I need a lot of images to post on their social media pages. In that case, it would have been a tough job for me if I didn’t have canva. Now, I can make images of specific sizes to post on Facebook, Instagram or even on Twitter. Furthermore, it has a great dashboard which is so much easier to use. Moreover, canva has a great mobile application. On top of that, you can save your creation in the cloud and download it in your desired formats as well.

Cons

There are some rooms that can be improved further. They should improve their resource section. The photo library, elements, and other resources should be upgraded. Other than that, canva is a great tool for designers.

Reasons for switching to Canva

I always have needed a design tool that can be accessed from anywhere and which is completely cloud-based. Canva Had everything to meet my requirements.

Revisión de Canva

Canva es una aplicación de diseño online muy sencilla que ofrece resultados muy rápido. Desde una perspectiva de marketing promocional y en línea, el uso de diseños creados completamente dentro del espacio de trabajo de Canva me permite ahorrar tiempo y mantener un estándar profesional y coherencia en todos mis resultados finales. Las plantillas listas para usar están muy bien pensadas y puedo encontrar fácilmente una plantilla de diseño adecuada para mi nicho para modificar y poner en marcha mi proceso de creación, incluso en momentos en los que tengo dificultades para conceptualizar un diseño creativo. Recomiendo encarecidamente Canva tanto para aficionados como para diseñadores profesionales. Incluso los que no son diseñadores pueden lograr un resultado decente con la ayuda de Canva.

Pros

Antes de usar Canva Pro, usaba Photoshop con regularidad y lo combinaba con plantillas de Envato Elements. Sin duda, produjo resultados de calidad, pero fue un proceso que llevó mucho tiempo. No esperaba que Canva fuera un reemplazo de Photoshop, pero como tuve que diseñar muchos carteles y anuncios gráficos para publicaciones regulares en las redes sociales, Photoshop no fue la mejor opción. Canva realmente resolvió este problema. Puedo diseñar diseños gráficos de calidad profesional, carteles, pancartas, volantes, folletos, invitaciones y tarjetas de presentación, logotipos, infografías, lo que sea, ¡Canva lo tiene todo! No solo tiene miles de plantillas de alta calidad para elegir, también puedo comenzar desde cero y hacer una combinación de diferentes elementos y activos, que se pueden seleccionar de la biblioteca de fácil acceso de Canva de millones de las mejores fotos y videos de stock premium. elementos png e cliparts, y una amplia colección de fuentes. Otro aspecto muy útil que vale la pena mencionar es la facilidad para navegar y usar las funciones y herramientas de edición disponibles en el espacio de trabajo de diseño de Canva. Prácticamente no hay retrasos ni fallas cuando juegas con los diales de efectos de imagen y ventanas de ajuste o cuando cambias el tamaño y la posición, o copias ciertos elementos de diseño de una plantilla a otra. La herramienta de eliminación de fondo incorporada es probablemente la mejor en línea, que yo sepa.

Cons

Los precios mensuales y anuales de Canva para la versión Pro son costosos de mantener. En comparación con Photoshop, encuentro muy inconvenientes las capas de las plantillas de Canva y la edición y selección de cada capa dentro de una composición / diseño. Cuando las capas se superponen, hay pocas o ninguna opción para modificar y seleccionar capas individuales con facilidad. Además, cuando arrastro una nueva imagen a mi diseño, se ajusta y reemplaza la imagen existente y realmente tengo que luchar para evitar que Canva lo haga automáticamente. Un mejor sistema de organización de carpetas para mis cargas personalizadas, con etiquetas, puede ser de gran ayuda para brindar más disciplina y eficiencia al flujo de trabajo. La edición de video o animación es muy primitiva, e incluso otras herramientas básicas de diseño como Placeit o invideo tienen formas mucho mejores y diversas de creación de video. Canva todavía carece de una ventana de edición de línea de tiempo o animación de fotogramas clave, como la que se encuentra en Pix Teller.

Reasons for switching to Canva

Porque Canva cuenta con muchas más herramientas

Bruno

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Canva - the new way of presentation

Canva has been and amazing experience, I use it both for professional and personal. Either I want to make a professional presentation or invite some friends to a event.

Pros

Canva is, in fact, a new and amazing way of making presentation. It is no longer necessary to use powerpoint and present in a old way. Besides that, if we want to create a facebook ad or send an invitation, just use Canva to create your templates- mainly for free!

Cons

The software still can improve, and that´s fine. The customer service should be easier to achieve and Canva should keep investing in free templates, to cauth new users!

Reasons for choosing Canva

Prezi is also a dynamic way to make presentation, but more difficul and not intuitive. For that reason, canva is much better!

Reasons for switching to Canva

Microsoft is old, it means old templates.

Ondrej

Industry: Medical Devices

Incredibly useful tool for everything related to quick graphical output for social media

Canva feels like you took all the most used tools from Illustrator or CorelDraw, cut them down to basics, make them easy to use, combine it with some simple video editing features and add tons of templates and all the exporting options you could need. I create mainly content for social media and simple print flyers for our company and it does the job absolutely great. Of course you have to keep in mind that for more complex projects you should use more complex software, but for anything quick and simple this tool is ideal. When you use or get inspired by templates, it can make your graphical stuff look professional without much effort.

Pros

It is incredibly easy to use when you need to do something quick and you don't want to use more complex tools like CorelDraw/Adobe products. It has tons of templates which you can use directly or can be used for inspiration for your own stuff. What I like the most that you have already recommended sizes of different posts for social and print media, which are predefined. You can quickly switch between different sizes and adjustments are super easy. I also like that I can work with video and decently animate pictures. All the tools which you would probably need for simple and medium complex projects not only for social media. Also, the smartphone app is really useful, for some minor operations when you are on the go.

Cons

As far as I know, there is nothing I could complain about. It has everything I need for quick creation. It is not usual that you can find a tool which really does everything you would expect.

Reasons for choosing Canva

I also use Adobe Spark from time to time because I have it prepaid in my Adobe creative cloud subscription but Canva has more options, more templates and is easier to use. The overall feel is more user friendly and you can make more with Canva if you use it well.

aymane

"best website to easy design"

Canva is excessively acceptable. It is a one-stop answer for me. Regardless of whether I need to make content for online media stages or my web journals, I generally use Canva. As a result of its effortlessness, I could never consider any elective choices of Canva. We have been utilizing Canva generally for introductions, online media substance, and logo planning. Our transition to Canva has enormously diminished the expenses and time we spent on standard planning programming and recruiting specialists. In spite of the fact that Canva is an astounding application with regards to instant planning, there are as yet numerous restrictions that we feel will be dealt with later on. Other than video altering, introductions, and some other inaccessible choices, I wouldn't anticipate that you should have the option to deal with a plan, print, and advertising position either on the grounds that that is not what you do." to put it plainly, stick to what you know and leave the rest to experts. It will cost you less over the long haul. The membership cost is likewise little and sensible.

Pros

My experience on the Design portion of Canvas has consistently been excellent and I have been utilizing it for quite a while. Straightforward, fast, and simple to utilize tools.it s truly incredible, functional, pleasant plans, the excellent incentive for cash. amazing help, both regarding the plan and their print shop. I requested cards and shirts, both followed through on schedule. Taking a gander at different surveys, I additionally need to say that I never expected to call their after-deals administration, yet one of my clients was not content with the nature of the hello cards, and Canva offered them to her. re-imprinted on more excellent paper and she just needed to pay the distinction. I made a logo which I at that point printed as a business card and card I got all more than four days and of excellent quality, I prescribe it to any individual who needs to figure out how to construct their picture. Similarly, as with a game, the more hours you spend there, the more you will test. To put it plainly, I suggest with shut eyes

Cons

I take a gander at the following information and they will not be here until MONDAY. It can get laggy and moderate when you're assembling your plan. M envisioning the site has a lot of segments to deal with, yet here and there the slacking is deplorable and wasteful. was utilizing the free preliminary and made an introduction. I invested a ton of energy and exertion on this introduction. A couple of hours in the wake of making alters to it, the application would show a clear screen or give a blunder at whatever point I attempted to open it, download it, or make a duplicate (both on my telephone and on the entirety of the gadgets and programs I attempted). I connected with client care about this matter on Sunday night. It is currently Wednesday evening and nothing has been finished. They continue to give me the very conventional messages that they're chipping away at it and will tell me when it's fixed. I inquired as to whether they could in any event give me a pdf duplicate of my introduction so I can move it to PowerPoint and keep dealing with it, they won't ever reach.

Isabela

Canva, the most practical solution for creating and editing your designs

I have been using Canva for several years. As I said, it has always been a very important tool for the execution of my work, although I do not work directly with Graphic Design. Over the years, I can say that my design skills have even been improved, because the application helps me to develop my creativity on a daily basis, either by changing the layout of a blog or even creating posts and stories for social networks. So, despite having some limitations, I believe that Canva is still the best and most useful Design application.

Pros

What I like most about Canva, especially in the most current version, is the fact that the application is very intuitive. In the new version, all features are separated by tabs - or, if the user prefers, he can click on a button and they all appear instantly. What I liked most about this version is the possibility to create videos / animations from images, besides being able to create animated stories for Instagram and even include music! In short, Canva remains my greatest ally at work, due to its versatility and ability to include new functions, making work more agile and efficient.

Cons

In contrast, what I like least about Canva is the fact that some of its features are still blocked (shapes and frames, for example), and you have to pay to unlock them. In the current version, all songs are still blocked. Another point that I consider negative is the fact that the cell phone is very slow - I believe that this happens due to the large volume of functions. In addition, all created designs are saved in the application, even when they go to the Recycle Bin, contributing to the device being slow and some jobs are delayed. To improve the performance of the application, I would recommend allowing at least some functions such as simpler shapes and borders (and even some music) to be included in the design for free.

Steve

If You're Thinking About Using Canva - Just Do It! It's Amazing!

Im sure I could go on and on about Canva, heck, I even listed some more positive notes about Canva in the Cons section. But ultimately for me it comes down to the fact that I don't have to sacrifice any quality in my work or flexibility in my deliverables and exports when using Canva. Yet I gain so much time using it and when it comes to professional graphic design thats everything. One project in particular I recently worked on was a series of short videos for ads for a client and the turnaround on those ads was crazy. If I had to make those videos in any other video editing software it would have taken 5 times as long and I probably wouldn't have met the deadlines. However because Canva has made everything so easy to use I was able to crank out videos so quickly and make edits so quickly without compromising quality. And that was HUGE.

Pros

I honestly have so many "pros" about Canva that I truly don't know where to start. I have been doing graphic design for 15 years now for all types of businesses and all sorts of projects from print to advertising and I typically use the Adobe software options but for the past 2 years Canva has covered just about 98% percent of what I've needed to do. Here are a few highlights that I love, - The templates for sizing on different platforms such as Facebook headers has become indispensable for me - The huge library of stock material that is SO quick and easy to access - They are now including video options - The content/templates/etc. is all very high quality and up to date - They have awesome "moving photos" for social posts. - The way you can resize a design for multiple export options is amazing. I often find myself wanting that in Adobe products. I could keep going. The resizing feature alone was enough for me to use the pro version but everything about Canva is top notch and I always find new things they have added to the platform that make life for a designer so much easier. It is a go-to platform for me and my team.

Cons

I really don't have much negative to say about Canva. The only thing I can really say negatively about it is the file organization. I wish that was better, however, I may be doing it wrong and there may be a better way. Other than that I honestly have no criticisms about Canva. I mentioned in the "pro's" section that it covers 98% of my designing needs and that last 2% I honestly never expect a product such as Canva to cover because that last 2% for me is the more extreme in depth edits that Photoshop or Illustrator provide and honestly I am 100% okay with that. It does mean I need both platforms to fully do my job but its worth it because Canva has saved me so much time.

Reasons for switching to Canva

Canva increased my productivity by 10 fold without compromising quality.

Melody Kay

Solid design tool that keeps on getting better!

We are able to VERY QUICKLY churn out designs for our organisation, which has saved a lot of time and effort. Canva is a MUST-USE tool for anyone involved in social media marketing or online communities!

Pros

Canva is so easy to use, and even easy to "teach" to other users in our organization. Because we are on a Canva Pro account, we're also able to easily store brand colors, logos, etc. The best feature though is the free access to thousands of free high-quality images, which saves us a lot of time. It's so great that Canva listens to their users and keeps on getting better! They recently introduced a background remover, photo effects, and text effects - which are all just so useful! I'd honestly rather use Canva most times over other more complex tools. I also personally raised a suggestion in a Canva users group for them to bunch fonts together depending on style, and they did it! What a great team!

Cons

It's not so intuitive how workspaces and folders and collaboration works for teams. I sometimes get confused if I'm working on a design that's in my personal workspace or if it's something others see. The app version is also a bit tough to work with.

Reasons for switching to Canva

Photoshop is more costly. Canva was also pretty lightweight and newbie-friendly.

Showing 1 - 25 of 9,876 reviews