Browse Jobvite Reviews

Bill from Rackspace

Jobvite does the things a Talent Attraction Pro needs...without a lot of fuss

I have used all major Applicant Tracking and Applicant RM systems. Jobvite is the cleanest of what might be termed the "minimalist" systems. It gets the job done without a lot of fuss. Very user-centric and intuitive, ramp-time is fairly short. Some of the bells (Campaigns, email "slams" etc.) have a steep learning curve; this is problematic for me since I am working specialist positions rather than commodity positions.

Pros

There are three elements with Jobvite that are just the best: 1. Each landing page is clean and consistent. Any TA Pro knows that every implementation of a system like Jobvite is modified to meet the needs of the client. I've used Jobvite at two companies and while there were the expected differences, the overall look, feel and function was essential the same, module to module. 2. Jobvite has done a great job of integrating the Engage side with the rest of the functionality. One of my personal metrics for ATSs is "can I get from Point A to Point B in four or fewer mouse clicks." Jobvite has done themselves proud in meeting a metric they likely didn't know existed. 3. Jobvite has sufficient points for adding significant information about a candidate as the candidate moves through the selection process. This is important for many reasons and most TA Pros know what they are.

Cons

There is one issue that drives me up a wall with Jobvite and it is pervasive throughout the application. Data and information that should be passed to 1. other common applications or 2. stay with the applicant as the applicant is moved within Jobvite to other requisitions (and this is a hyper-common occurrence) JUST DOESN'T HAPPEN. Two examples: 1. Jobvite makes it very easy to send a quick note to a potential candidate from within a requisition. Problem--that note doesn't get passed to the primary email client AND if the candidate tries to reply, the reply does not go directly to the primary email client. Drives me up a wall. 2. In my organization, we have very close control over visa sponsorship. If I reject a candidate for requiring visa sponsorship and note that fact in the NOTE function, that is not married to the candidate's record. Having this functionality would save Talent Attraction team time.

Paola from Behavior Frontiers

Industry: Mental Health Care

I am loyal to Jobvite!

I love Jobvite! I was introduced to it at my company prior to Behavior Frontiers, and upon my inception at Behavior Frontiers I suggested Jobvite. The owners of the company loved it so we launched it. It has made the hiring process more streamlined, and easier for our team. I love it so much that we are now looking into the on-boarding piece, which I feel, will make it easier for our HR Team and it will be a better candidate experience.

Pros

Everything is housed in one place. Everyone on the team can get access to the information they need. Hiring managers do not need to depend on the recruiter. Pulling reports is super simple. Customer service is always great. Easy application process for candidate. Easy hiring process for hiring team.

Cons

I wish there were more reports available with graphs and pivot tables that are less confusing when you download them on excel.

Reasons for Switching to Jobvite

BambooHR was a system I didn't really like, at least the system we had was outdated and overwhelming.

Response from Jobvite

Replied October 2019

Paola, Thank you so much for being a Jobvite customer!!! We really appreciate you.

Allan from World Bank Group

Industry: International Affairs

Our international recruiting efforts flow effortlessly

I like that Jobvite provides a holistic and comprehensive solution to most of our HR and hiring needs. Because most of our teams are structured to be multinational (even in local offices), getting the right applicant pool constitution can be extremely challenging. With Jobvite, that entire process through to candidate assessment has been made very efficient and highly productive.

Pros

Communications with panel members and applicants is no longer haggard. Thanks to Jobvite’s intuitive design, everything is better contained and better managed. Response times have now been shortened, allowing us to complete recruitment campaigns much faster than before.

Cons

Making edits or changes to individual job descriptions within group uploads can be very difficult without having to do the entire set.

Abigail from Summit Retail Solutions Inc.

Current Jobvite User

Jobvite was a step up for my company. We out grew our former ATS about 2 years ago. With that said I do not feel that Jobvite it the right fit for our organization. Once our 2 year contact is up I don't foresee us renewing. My company needs to be able to field hundreds of applicant's through our ATS daily. It became very clear shortly after using Jobvite that this software is not meant for a company like mine. It lacks small features that I need as a Staffing Manager, in order for my tasks to be efficient. We initially offered to pay more money if they needed to customize any software but they do not do that. You have to post your change to a forum where people can vote on it. The ones with the most votes gets applied in the release. This is fine in theory but if no other companies are endorsing the idea you post to the forum it leads me to believe that Jobvite can not handle the type of recruiting we do and does not have many companies like ours. Which should have made clear to us in the initial stages of negotiation.

Pros

1. Great Level 1 Customer Service representatives, all you do is call in and someone can help you with a simple question or problem almost immediately. I use this feature often. 2. The site is user friendly, it was easy to teach members of my team how to use it. 3. Publisher tool is awesome! Very easy to post jobs to all social media outlets.

Cons

1. Sub par Level 2 Customer Service Reps, when a level 1 person can not answer your question they pass it off to a level 2 Rep. These level 2 Reps that are assigned to your case are hard to get a hold of. They are reluctant to get on the phone with you. I have had 2 separate instances where I had been passed to a level 2 Reps, I was not impressed with their customer service skills. 2. When we went through the integration process we had many meetings with the integration Rep assigned to use but towards the he fizzled out. We were not fully integrated and he passed us off to the customer service line for further questions.

Christopher from Kaizen Approach

Excellent Product and Service

Overall, Jobvite is a great ATS that integrates with all of our HR and Accounting tools. The customer service and response rate is on par.

Pros

Jobvite offers several options for customizing the dashboard and workflows, and the customer service is great.

Cons

nothing stands out as of yet. It would be nice to have a list of available free API's

Reasons for Choosing Jobvite

Seemed like there was more value for the money and JobVite seems to put most of their focus on branding and applicant tracking.

Reasons for Switching to Jobvite

Jobvite offers customizeable reporting and has a much broader list of job aggregates.

Useful, but with a lot of margin for improvements

It has a lot of potential, but some time should be spent in improving the user interface and the user experience

Pros

Potentially you can see the whole story of the candidate, starting from they early application ending with the result of the application itself. You have also one single place where to check their resume and skills and provide your own feedback.

Cons

Its user interface is very chaotic. It could possibly depend on how an user (mine, specifically) has been set up, but it is very hard to navigate on all the steps of the candidature and understanding the overall view of the candidate. Also for sharing company openings there are so many steps to complete that it is very often confusing what you need to do or not.

Stephanie from Premise Health

User Friendly

Overall my experience is great, I like that Jobvite is easy to use and you can pretty much jump in and start using it and figuring things out without worrying about "messing" anything up. Recruiters and sourcers alike will find that it does not slow down the process and if the company switched to Jobvite they would not be unhappy.

Pros

The pros for Jobvite is that is customizable and really easy to use. You don't need very much training and it links to your social platforms so sending automated announcements is easy!

Cons

Cons about the software are that it can be slow at times and there is not a texting feature YET.

Reasons for Switching to Jobvite

I believe it was for cost, however Jobvite is easier to use that iCIMS but very similar, if you have used iCIMS you can use Jobvite.

Jason from Cloudflare, Inc.

Good ATS for most companies

There are so many ATS options in the market right now, so for an ATS to truly stand out it needs to be superb. Jobvite gets the job done, but doesn't have as many features as some of the more well known systems like Greenhouse.

Pros

Allows Recruiters and Hiring Managers to review, respond, and collaborate on applicants and candidates.

Cons

A little clunky at times, sometimes it would have lag time.

Ryan from Nutanix

Data analysts will enjoy customization, but navigability can be frustrating

The breadth of data being captured in Jobvite allows me to create robust reports about our hiring pipeline (diversity, hiring funnel, time from application to hire, etc). Overall the data structure is sensible and usable, once you figure out which columns mean what.

Pros

Reporting functionality is highly customizable, and the ability to create custom fields is a huge plus.

Cons

When exporting large datasets to .csv (since it's virtually impossible in Jobvite to export datasets of 50K+ rows to .xlsx), headers for custom fields are labeled in unusable ways (e.g. custom_field_xqqxvfws). It becomes necessary to maintain a separate mapping table and manually vlookup the actual header names before beginning any analysis. It also creates a huge headache when coordinating between data integration specialists who aren't as familiar with the dataset.

Glenn from My Wireless

Basic to Intermediate ATS

Jobvite ATS has done the job for us and has given us the ability to keep our recruitment management going with applicants. I just wish it was easier to update when needed.

Pros

I like the fact we get a career site that we can customize to our look and feel and I like the Application integration with Indeed and other programmatic job boards. Also the Analytics is really good, but confusing to set up and use.

Cons

I don't like the Admin interface and the ease of use. It took us well over 6 months to build this Jobvite software ATS and its taking even longer to update it to our needs now. We've used it for well over 3 years and I can say I've seen other ATS systems with easier setup and backend use.

Kevin from GlobaLogix, Inc

"OK" ATS for short term or growth

I had a decent experience with them. The software is good for small companies (or individuals), but i'm not sure how they would do with a company over $100mm in revenue. They do have a built in CRM/relationship management, but it was a basic mirror to others you can find out there.

Pros

Since the people I worked with were remote, having the software cloud-based was definitely a plus. Also, it helps with your onboarding and compliance (though simplistic) which frees up a ton of time.

Cons

There was a lack of exporting and reporting that you can do. Filling out profiles for potential candidates is great, but importing contacts and having it extrapolate all the information was lacking which, taking time to go through profiles and update them manually.

Reasons for Choosing Jobvite

Price and they had a good sales person that walked me through the product.

Response from Jobvite

Replied October 2019

Kevin, thank you so much for being a customer! Feel free to reach out to our CS team and they will be able to help you with customizing your reports!

Duc from DC Office of the Attorney General

If you are thinking about it- just do it!

Just a point to note and not really a negative to the platform, but it is something that Jobvite folks can help to make the system even more friendly to those state and local Government folks looking for an ATS platform. Jobvite is a social media recruitment platform so the whole process from hire to on-boarding is meant to be quick and efficient- the platform is more tailored to the modern day business environment where-by users are familiar with technology. Because of this, it is not as "friendly" to local or state government environment. With that said, as a local government entity, still made it to work and have been working now since the beginning on 2019! So that is to say the flexibility and adaptability of the Jobvite are there BUT you need to have a very well-versed administrator/architect/systems analyst to really translate business processes to approval workflow from inception to Go-Live!

Pros

Support is great! Ease of use once set up correctly! Flexible and adaptable to business needs but within reason! Reliable and consistent!

Cons

Response from Jobvite

Replied September 2019

Thank you for your review Duc, we appreciate you!

Stacey from Palo Alto Networks

Industry: Computer Networking

My Jobvite experience in the first 6 months

Overall, I think, JV is an underused application with what it could do an as a recruitment tool, reporting tool, and an administrative user tool. However, there have been situations when asked to run a particular report. One would think, JV would be able to run it because those fields are in options fields within the program. Unfortunately, some of our report requests are not available. There's always room for improvement.

Pros

I like there are many things I like about JV. Figuring they system out wasn't as difficult as I anticipated. I learned fairly quickly how to maneuver around the system. I really like learning what I can get out of the reports and still learning there is so much more there is to be learned throughout the system.

Cons

There are some things that I don't like about this ATS, in general, as there is a lot of toggling around to different screens which takes time. However, I haven't had much experience working with other ATS's to make a fair comparison. There has been frustration getting instant online help in a timely manner. JV may or may not have this as an option, but online learning courses. I use this ATS, not as a recruiter, but more as an administrator monitoring all new WW jobs posted to ensure all new postings have continuity, consistent messaging, spelling errors, along with a gender-neutral tone.

Great ATS that's Constantly Improving

Overall I have had a good experience with Jobvite and I really like how we are able to post positions simultaneously to all the best job boards.

Pros

It's great for applicant tracking as well as automating certain things like candidate scheduling, mass messaging, and resume review. Publisher is also great for automating LinkedIn posts that advertise positions. We recently started using engage which allows us to setup web/email marketing campaigns which is a great feature for targeting niche candidates like people in tech.

Cons

When I email candidates via Jobvite, all of their messages are attached to the same email which can sometimes be confusing and has caused me to miss emails from them when they all come in at the same time. I also wish that Jobvite had a function where the HR team could approve the offer letter once it has been generated before it gets sent to the candidate.

JENNIFER from loanDepot

Jobvite is a great tool but needs to offer more AI features! #jobBot

Pros

Jobvite is very user friendly and makes it easy for us to train new employees on. I really like the side bar that walks you through anything that you are not sure on. I am also a fan of Jobvite Publisher, great to have social media posts while you are sleeping... set and forget.

Cons

It's need to move a little quicker with the times! Needs to have text message capabilities.. we should be able to text our candidates through the system... we should be sending an auto text 1 hr before their interview with address link and 1 hour after interview thanking them for their time. It should also have option for a Bot Recruiting assistant... one would be scheduling interviews and chat feature to pre-screen our candidates. Similar to systems like textRecruit and Paradox Olivia... do not like that we have to go out to additional vendors.

Timur from Collegiate Academies

Streamlined recruitment, with caveats

My team uses jobvite as the centerpiece of our recruiting strategy. We pull data every day to see our progress, and keep all info about each candidate in jobvite. It has streamlined our process, but some unfriendly UI designs and too often outages slow us down.

Pros

- Keeping everything in one place. Great that we can access candidate information so easily and keep it all organized. Allows us to make sure no one gets dropped. - Usability with other programs. Love how it merges with my gcal when I schedule an interview, and how I can reply to emails from my gmail instead of having to log in.

Cons

- Ugly emails. Emails sent from Jobvite show up strangely, and the fact that it comes from a strange email address means that it sometime goes to SPAM for the candidate. I find myself going through personal email more often now. - Customer service. My team had to go through a couple of customer service reps before we found one who eagerly jumped into our issues and took immediate action. I recognize Jobvite is a growing platform, but waiting on fixes means we potentially lose great candidates.

simone from Seattle Genetics

Industry: Biotechnology

Jobvite: Pros and Cons

Pros

I like how easy it is to learn and teach others how to navigate Jobvite. I have used other ATS products in the past and Jobvite is by far the most user friendly. I love the dashboard feature and the fact that you can customize it to fit your needs.

Cons

Honestly, the only thing I like least about Jobvite is the fact that after making a change to a job description, you have to go all the way to the bottom of the page to hit Save. I have put in several requests over the years for Jobvite to add a Save button at the top of the page and it has never happened.

Response from Jobvite

Replied September 2019

Thank you for your review Simone! We appreciate you so much!

Alexander from Trustwave

Intuitive, Common Sense-Based, Easy to Use

I'm using Jobvite to enter candidates that I have sourced on LinkedIn for a number of similarly-defined sales jobs. I am mainly only using the simple, common features of Jobvite, but it's been very effective for these functions. I love the speed and simplicity.

Pros

The Jobvite platform is very simplistic and was easy to learn. In only a day or two, I was able to effortlessly add and update candidates, view requisitions, send candidate emails, write internal notes and perform other functions. I am still learning the finer points about Jobvite, but so far those other features have worked well, too. The software is very fast - far faster loading times than other ATS systems I've used.

Cons

I wish there was a better way to scan different requisitions based on location and other details. We have a number of requisitions that look almost identical except for their req number, and it's difficult to sort them out at times.

Response from Jobvite

Replied August 2019

Hi Alexander, thank you so much! We appreciate having you as a customer! For your search concern, Candidate search supports full Boolean search terms and can also be limited to searching on only specified requisitions per search. There are also reporting options that might assist, but the search is quite powerful and will search resume contents as well if the All (Keyword) search option is used. Feel free to reach out to our support team if you need additional help with this.

None of the Job posting platform is this much simple as Jobvite

Pros

I was devastated during my job search, you have to go through 6 different pages and fill 1000 question answers for no reason, then you race , color, nation, veteran, non veteran, and may other things that may have the relevancy but in later phase, not in just apply. And then came,jobvite, easy one page job post application, you can apply in 2 minutes. I will definitely recommend jobvite

Cons

Nothing in comparison of other tools in market.

Amity from VMLY&R

Great help in recruiting!

Really like

Pros

Integration with LinkedIn and ability to schedule multiple people.

Cons

At times, it can be slow but all in all, I like.

Response from Jobvite

Replied August 2019

Amity, we appreciate you so much! Thank you!

Chris from Human Resources

easy to use, has everything you need

this was a nice upgrade from simpler, cheaper platforms. it's not the most advanced but surely a nice platform that has all you need to keep organized and store many thousands of candidates. you could use this for many years and be just fine.

Pros

this was easy to use and had an well-organized work flow.

Cons

could have used a few more features like knock-out questions or pre-screening features in conjunction with posting reqs

Reasons for Switching to Jobvite

taleo was very basic, very few options

We, recruiters, tend to bash almost any ATS. I'm pleasantly content with Jobvite.

Saves times

Pros

Ease of use. The learning curve is fairly small as compared to some of the robust ATS' on the market. Calendar scheduling is also very simple.

Cons

Advanced automation and analytics. Sometimes it seems that simple change can't be completed. As an example, there's a super minor customization I've requested that for the life of me can't understand why it can't be done. It would save me hours of time but that's for another day.

Gina from CMI Media

Easy to manage platform

Pros

Jobvite is very customization and you can do it all yourself! It is easy to use and very versatile to meet our needs.

Cons

I'd like ONE candidate record that is shared among the requisitions is someone applies. it is a pain to dig through 3-12 applications in some case to find notes.

Linda from MTC

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Applicant Tracking

We are tracking applicants from application to hiring, communicating and engaging applicants throughout the process. It is a great way to create a electronic trail of contacts and information that go out to applicants. It has been very a great tool to help us increase our applicant satisfaction.

Pros

It is a great applicant tracking system with good functionality

Cons

Report options are difficult to navigate and do not provide the options I need to get specific information. This could be the way my company has it set up, but even my corporate Jobvite person cannot seem to get the reports I need.

Response from Jobvite

Replied August 2019

Linda, we are so thankful to have you as a customer!

Emily from Holiday Inn Express

Jobvite

Pros

I love how easy it is to comb through applicants and how it links everyone up to one site where you can easily scroll and share.

Cons

I don't like that there's 6+ steps in order for me to "hire" someone on this site and there's multiple users that need to be involved.

Response from Jobvite

Replied August 2019

Emily, we're so happy you find Jobvite so easy to use. Be sure to reach out to our support team if you would like help trying to reduce the number of steps in your hiring process.

March 2016

Josh from Interactive Intelligence

March 2016

Jobvite - 10/10 HR System

Pros

- Jobvite publisher - able to distribute jobs to your employees social media pages - Integration friendly - Especially with HRIS systems (i.e. Workday) - Many canned integrations - Top notch fast customer service responses - Customization - you pick what fields you want Reporting - every field is reportable and since the software is so customizable you pick what is reportable

Cons

None - You would be hard pressed to find an ATS system that has more functionality than Jobvite does. If Jobvite doesn't currently have an offering it is working on it. The newly released product roadmap has many offerings on it that was on my wish list.

July 2016

Jennifer from Quotient

July 2016

Jobvite is more than applicant tracking

Pros

In addition to the features, I really like how the company is forward-looking and insightful on the state of recruiting and issues companies face. The product itself is a collaboration tool that engages the entire company in solving talent acquisition challenges which makes it ideally suited for our needs.

Cons

I would like additional integrations with vendors, but that's really a nice to have and not a have to have.

I get confused most times I use it

Referral for open jobs works ok. i also use it for hiring on my team.

Pros

This is how I can submit colleagues for referral to an open position. I like how I can see the status of the referral at a glance.

Cons

Referral can't happen except through a narrow funnel. Usually I find the job and try to refer from there...but I don't think it works that way. I have to relearn it each month or quarter I use it.

Response from Jobvite

Replied October 2019

Thank you for being a Jobvite user! Feel free to connect with our Customer Success team to learn some tips and tricks about the system to make it easier for you to use Jobvite!

Nicole from Zendesk

Useful Applicant Tracking System

We moved from Jobvite to Lever while I was on the recruiting team.

Pros

Jobvite was useful for keeping track of the status of requisitions. The status of reqs was easy to identify

Cons

It was difficult to have a candidate-focused perspective when moving candidates through the recruitment process.

Mai from Hill+Knowlton Strategies

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Great expereince

Very good experience and many functions which suit different needs

Pros

User friendly, and the features which are added to build pipelines is helpful.

Cons

We cannot post bilingual roles easily -

Response from Jobvite

Replied September 2019

Thank you so much, Mai! We appreciate you! Feel free to reach out to our CS team to work through an easier process for bilingual roles.

A decent experience

I am user and overall experience is good. I can refer my friends or ex colleagues and without asking anyone check the status of the interview process.

Pros

1. Finding application is easy because the search option is so effective 2. Searching application based upon region vise make easy 3. Upload resume option which auto populates the require details in the profile saves lot of time 4. Like the chat bot to get answer of any urgent help 5. Once the profile is uploaded email is sent to both candidate and person who applies which justify authenticity

Cons

1. Not sure how, but sometimes the profile gets disappear from my referral. I need to ask admins to for the follow up on profile. 2. Also if the profile is selected or rejected I am not able to see that. I have to ask HR for that.

BobbiJo from MTC

Great!

Very pleased

Pros

Ease of navigation, dashboard, very user friendly

Cons

Nothing at this point. Easy to use, easy to train hiring managers on.

New contractor took over operations of Center 8.1.2019

Response from Jobvite

Replied November 2019

Thank you so much for being a Jobvite customer! We appreciate you so much!

Jennie from University of Nebraska Foundation

Very user friendly! Using this ATS has changed how I recruit and saved us money.

Streamlined recruiting.

Pros

Ease of navigation. I also like the integration with LinkedIn. Jobvite is also regularly updated and enhanced.

Cons

When I'm in a candidate record, I can't go back to the req overview. It takes be back to a candidate list.

Jobvite Review

Pros

The only good thing is the customer service support as there are so many problems with this software they are really fast and efficient, however many problems do not have a solution as the tool it is not flexible.

Cons

This software needs so much improvement. It is not user friendly, neither good for reporting, you can´t customize the tool and adapt to the company needs. As a recruiter, we can modify the software alerts, so we receive notifications for every new update, change, movement happening, so we are full of notifications daily. It would be much better if we could have a simple view of the positions and have a way to organize and prioritize per position. The reports need to improve quite a lot, and it is impossible to do an internal search of candidates of different positions or from other years.

Stephanie from Tax Analysts

Industry: Publishing

Easy to use and keeps candidates organized

Our candidate tracking has improved which has allowed us to keep track of the top quality candidates. It has also streamlined our internal communications as we can do so within the system and track that as well.

Pros

I like that jobs and candidates are easy to find in the system. It's easy to attach a disposition to each candidate and keep those of interest in the pipeline so they don't get lost.

Cons

Reporting and analytical features can use some work. Also, customer support is not easy to get a hold of and while I only had one issue I needed assistance with thus far, it took longer than it should to resolve in my opinion.

Laura from Bonnier Publishing

Industry: Publishing

June 2016

Good product, continual improvement but still working on issues

Jobvite is an easy to use platform for the most part. It's robust, loads quickly, allows for you to move through candidates and requisitions fairly easily and has good reporting that will hopefully grow even more robust. It's a good value for the cost, and is a fairly intuitive system for basic tasks, though higher level admin tasks can feel buried.

Pros

Fast loading, lots of information, good price point. Great implementation team, lots of training available. Continually improving the process and seem to take customer feedback to heart.

Cons

Customizable to a degree, building workflows requires back end help that isn't always the fastest. There's no easy way to make on the fly changes to workflows or approvers, which in a far flung organization can be difficult. The offer letter templates have also, in my experience, been pretty finicky.

Christine from Dent Wizard

Pros

Jobvite is easy to use and has many functions and feature to use for campaign and blasting emails.

Cons

WIsh you could look up phone number feature

Response from Jobvite

Replied August 2019

Christine, thank you! We appreciate you!

Whitney from Zillow Group

Great to refer candidates

Pros

This is a simple way to refer candidates across multiple channels. I use this as an internal employee referring external candidates, and it's easy to use. You can share job postings via social networks or email. I like that you get notified when you referral has applied.

Cons

Organizing the internal requisitions by large categories for easy search, rather than one large list.

Avienne from iSpot.tv, Inc

Decent ATS

Pros

Works well for what we use it for: job postings, applicant tracking, interview scheduling Fairly easy to navigate and to update requisitions

Cons

A little spendy for the few things we need it for - probably better for larger companies Needs improvement on recruiting workflow steps and customization Search feature is very particular

Awesome

Pros

Flow, integrations with canvas and workday, opening requisitions

Cons

Emailing through gmail, approvals, offer generation

good product for the money

Pros

interview scheduling, evaluations, reporting

Cons

buggy and customer support isn't willing to dig into the root cause

Parul from IDC TECHNOLOGIES

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Nice ATS for its price level

This is a great tool, it is a bit costly but you definitely get all of the functions you will use and more. This is a tool that any organization could grow into - if you aren't going to use the tool to its full use - its still worth it just for the easy adaptability

Pros

It Allows to create customized reports in this ATS from candidates in your current pipelines in certain requisitions to offer declines over a past year, this is integrated Google Calendar which makes it easy to schedule interviews in Jobvite itself.The best feature is having social media tools. You can also easily post positions out to your LinkedIn/Facebook/Twitter network.This feels like an all in one recruiting tools.Integrations with google and outlook calendar and messaging. Once it's set up, easy to use.The rejecting candidates allows you to send an email to close their candidacy which is not found in any other ATS.

Cons

need a big infrastructure to support this software. Sometimes moving from one page to another page is slow.

Elysia from Gateway Casinos

Industry: Gambling & Casinos

Jobvite Review

Overall experience is great!

Pros

Jobvite is a great tool for large companies with multiple locations across the country. It is easy to use, organize and search.

Cons

The reporting functionality is not as efficient/easy to use as i would hope or like to see.

Ashutosh from Intelliswift PVT LTD

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Nice ATS with good interface and user friendly, less assistance required to use this ATS.

Jobvite is for good ATS for giants company and clients.

Pros

The UI of Jobvite is very nice, this is very easy to use and understand. We can post job through JobVite on different job boards for good result. the responsiveness of applicants is also frequent. good application for recruitment (sourcing new candidate, managing the data, job posting).

Cons

The template for job posting is very limited and we can not customise the job posting through Jobvite. this features need to be update. and the customer support need to work on their quality- willing to get the resolution.

October 2014

Whitney from SmartWatt Energy, Inc

Industry: Oil & Energy

October 2014

Jobvite Review

Pros

I like the ease and simplicity Jobvite offers. It is very easy to navigate, with multiple ways to achieve the same tasks. Also, the way that the system integrates with email functions makes it easy to keep up with candidates. Lastly, I like that there are continuous system upgrades based on customer feedback.

Cons

I wish that the system was a little more intuitive when scheduling interviews nationwide. I think it would make it a lot easier if the system to recognized when you selecting an interviewer with a different time zone and the calendar updated to their time zone, rather than having to manually calculate it.

September 2016

Jeff from Google Search Tips

September 2016

Supports every stage of the recruiting

Pros

Jobvite is great for talent acquisition. it helps with all levels of recruiting. it provides option to manage all data for jobs and even for candidates when they apply online. Easy to use system with good features.

Cons

Good for hiring. I don't see any issue with this system as of now. Works fine fro HR department.

vijay from ebay

Easy to use recruiting platform

Pros

It has very easy to use and intuitive web UI. It simplifies the hiring process. It simplifies job post sharing. It is very easy to see progress.

Cons

There are glitches sometimes. UI would not respond or will freeze.

Jobvite Review

Pros

The ATS is built out well. You can scroll through candidates, and move them through the process as we see fit. The reporting is probably the best feature.

Cons

-Very laggy (slow) online software -Cannot import LinkedIn applications directly. Have to download resume to input -Search function does not always work. (ie - i search someone's name that I know is in the ATS system, and it tells me that no results can be found)

February 2016

Evan

February 2016

A truly effective platform!

In a large project like ours which operates on a global scale, jobvite is a very useful tool in managing and organizing all of our sourcing activities. It helped a lot in ensuring effective, streamlined and fast sourcing programs. The best thing is it eliminated all the hassle of having to use multiple databases for documentation, in which jobvite did all in one place, and in one single system we can verify the history of all of our sourcing interactions!

Georgios from Stars Group

Industry: Gambling & Casinos

Jobvite review

I have referred several friends so far but without any positive answer. As mentioned above, I had not received any email which would explain why the people I referred got rejected.

Pros

It gives the opportunity to seek for jobs that will give me the chance to fulfil my potential and thrive to my company's and my personal goals. Moreover, it gives me the chance to help my friends by referring them to my company and so assist my Company in order to find the most capable workers and also I can get a bonus by doing that and also helping people who are truly worth it.

Cons

It takes too much time to give a response to the people I referred. Also, after some time, some of the referrals I made, suddenly disappeared, without having information if my friends got accepted or denied and the reason why this has happened.