All Ventture Reviews

Beverley

The go to all in one tool

I just launched my online learning store with it. After playing around with the each of the different apps/tools, it's become more intuitive to me and I feel a lot more confident in using it. The customer support is great too!

Pros

You just have to log into ONE place and you can have access to all your online membership/learning/affiliate tools. For the longest time I was trying to find something like Invanto, but other platforms were always missing one or two things I needed, so glad I discovered this tool.

Cons

The one thing I'm not a huge fan of is if you're a beginner at using the internet or even just like, not knowing what certain terms are, it can be difficult to set up. That being said, over time they have developed some great guides to read over for help. It was confusing as to what the differences were between Membership and Coachrank.

Victor Bustillos

A great experience, very powerful platform. Takes care of my course and membership needs.

Finally was able to launch my membership site. My clients are very happy.

Pros

Have to say i enjoy using the invanto platform as it brings me an easy way to create and feed my courses and value content to my members. Its Very easy to add and edit courses. Has Good payment gateways. It just does everything well. Rest assured if you use the Invanto Platform you will not miss any of the alternatives out there. And it is a great value for everything it does including: Drip Content Free Trials Memberships Gamification Great User Experience for my members So is you go with this option you will not be dissapointed. The support is amazing and they have a very active facebook group. Your queries will not go unanswered. And theres plenty of support and good feedback from the founders.

Cons

Minor issues like not having a reference for the optimal image size of hero and banner image. Takes a while to figure out on your own. It has examples and a course on building courses on the platform but i would like more of this kind of value. A better onboarding experience perhaps.

Invanto is a half-baked product and the owner is prone to break promises.

The Invanto platform as it stands today is half-baked. My strong recommendation is to stay clear of Invanto or any lucrative offer the owner tosses at you.

Pros

The promise of several apps at one place working in symphony.

Cons

We gotta know about Invanto platform in 7/2017 at AppSumo. The founder sounded extremely enthusiastic during the life time deal. He promised all future apps with all features would be available for 7/2017 AppSumo buyers. The only thing not available was Invanto whitelabel which was later made part of AppSumo BriefCase Pro plan. In a year that followed, he couldn't deliver a single functionality in a proper #polished# manner. Even the most basic features that he promised will #arrive in few months# have not seen the light of the day. Now it is 9/2018, he played a new trick and has reneged on all promises that were made an year back. Several basic features like Zapier , independent Testnia papers that he promised earlier were #arriving in few months# have been transitioned into a new #top-tier# that he created on the fly. The most disturbing thing is that he continued rehashing the entire year that Zapier and independent Testnia papers would arrive soon and you will be able to sell test papers. Now he arm-twisted all the life time deal owners to jump onto the new subscription based top-tier within 3 days or else risk to lose what he committed earlier. Tonnes of people were kicked out of his FB group when they protested against his decisions. On searching more about him we gotta know , he has thrown such antics in the past too with JVZoo/SiteManPro and has broken promises by not delivering the promised apps or by not paying commission to partners/affiliates.

Maria

From membership platform to sales, the creation of courses, marketing, INVANTO offers this services!

Pros

Crazy customer support, you can begin from the ground up even if your a newbie, there are complete tutorials and great customer support. Plus the site gives you inspiration in every page, simple quotes to keep you going.

Cons

The site's color is too much on the light side, my preference is on the vivid side. The free trial gives so much value that you think twice if the premium will give more, and it does!

It's good now and getting better every day.

I'll definitely recommend it more strongly once it's fully functional. Right now, my students are happily using the course I built on Invanto and that makes me happy.

Pros

I like that with Invanto I have full control over my course from branding and pricing to payment gateways and templates.

Cons

Invanto's vision is ambitious which is great. However, it is still undergoing massive development and some key features such as drip content in CoachRack, moving content between CoachRack and MemberFactory, and ClickFunnel-like bump/upsell/downsell offers in CartFog are not yet ready for prime time.

Gary

Great Platform That Is Still Working Out The Bugs

Great value for your money and a terrific all in one place for online creators.

Pros

Great value for your money. many different apps inside the software to create membership sites, online courses and much more. This is the only software I have seen to house so many useful apps for online creators.

Cons

It's a new company and there are still many bugs to work out. Customer support is very responsive but there are daily bugs that need fixing every day. It's not as polished as some other options, but that's what you get with a new company.

Cherlyn

Very good, it's a great solution for an online platform

Pros

I love that it's all relatively easy to use and such a great 4-in-1 solution. Just set it all up and link your checkout page to your BUY IT NOW button on your landing page. I love the drip function in the MemberFactory, this is what a lot of other membership software charge for and I'm glad it's included.

Cons

Some basic functionalities, for example, CartFog not being able to accept Paypal payments or that we aren't notified of a new customer joining our course, aren't there.

Madhav

Powerful, fast & feature packed

Pros

Lots of features and the ability to customise your site. Lately, they've worked on the site speed a lot so it's super fast to load now for students. The team is pro-active in making updates and have delivered a lot in the last 6 months.

Cons

Navigational experience can be improved. Currently, you have to go through a lot of steps before making any change. Also, previewing the course as a student is still hacky. Other than that, happy with the platform.

Can't log in even after updating the password. It has been several months. I contacted support .

Cons

I can't log in. I verified the password and then finally reset the password and still can't log in even though it says that the new password was successful. I contacted support and they tried to send an email to reset the password but I never got an email (may have been sent to an old email acct). Also, the invanto app web address that I bookmarked when I 1st got invanto no longer works.

Kerry

A great platform with lots of must-have features and tools for entrpreneurs.

The ability to run a membership site and stand alone courses on one platform.

Pros

Everything in one place. Having access to multiple delivery platforms in one app is a total time and stress saving joy!

Cons

As of yet there is no easy way to add affiliates, but I'm sure this will be addressed in the future. The Invanto team seem very receptive to user feedback.

Traci

Never has launching a membership site been so easy!

Pros

I love that the software makes organizing vast amounts of content simple and that I can take the tech development off my plate. When working with learners who aren't super tech savvy, it's especially important that the platform provides an intuitive learner experience. I have found Invanto to be great at this and with a few modifications that are in development, it's only going to get better!

Cons

As with all growing tools, there are still kinks to work out. I dislike having each membership option on its own order link. It doesn't allow me the option of offering both annual and monthly memberships to the same buyer. I have also experienced issues with the static pages. They continually have issues. It's hard to troubleshoot. I also found the domain mapping to be difficult. I have tried multiple times without success. The support is phenomenal, however. The only other issue is the lack of guidance on the customization aspects. It would be a simple fix to include a guide that explained what all the color options would change, what picture dimensions to load, etc.

Jessica

Industry: Online Media

I really like Invanto. They've got great customer service and are regularly adding new features.

I get to have a fully functioning membership portal and course content portal that works.

Pros

They have great customer service and do their best to help you on the livechat support or via Skype. The functionality is great for my members - they love that they can track their progress in courses and the memberships that I run - and I love being able to drip feed content and manage accounts

Cons

It still has a few issues; sometimes accounts expire despite being set up for lifetime access and people cannot manage their own payment details which is difficult when you run a thriving membership site. People need to be able to update their own card details.

Chandeep

Member Factory

Amazing experience.

Pros

Amazing Software. For me I have tried other similar Software but nothing compares to this. So easy to use and functionality no flaws to be honest. Loads vert fast and has a great Facebook group. The Customer Support helps me and is very fast in responding within minutes.

Cons

Buttons. Buttons could be improved for easy of use.

Jovanhanna

One program that covers a lot of needs

Pros

I like that this integrates LMS, with a membership portal, digital products, and a reward system. It offers a lot all in one place. I love the concept of the membership and classroom portal. I got it because it's something that I want to create for my business. I got it at a great price when it was first released. The pricing is affordable, and it allows for growth.

Cons

I haven't gotten my head around how to set it up. It's still a fairly new program and they are adding to it and improving. I would say right out the box it's not exactly user friendly, but that is more of a personal thing. Having better tutorials would be a big help here. Otherwise I think this is great it's just what I needed formy business.

Laura

I'm just starting out with a membership site and ongoing monthly group. This software is helping!

The most important benefit is the peace of mind knowing that the all the tools to run my courses and membership groups are in one place. I purchased this because I knew I'd be adding courses and because someone I trust recommended the software. These two things combined helped me know that I'd have the tools I'd need when I was ready to go live with my course and group!

Pros

The integrated nature of the software allowed me to take the next step in my business without panicking about how I would manage the technology piece. This allows me to focus more on my content which is what makes my offerings unique. It saves me time of having to figure out how to connect different applications that do only one piece of the project. (And eliminates my fear that I won't be able to do it!) Online training modules are also helpful for getting up and running.

Cons

It's software and there's still a learning curve. However, Invanto makes that as easy as possible with their online academy. The Invanto Community is also a great place to find ways that others have solved problems and by looking at solutions get ideas for new ways to use the software.

Sarupa