Browse JustCall Reviews

Matthew from AZUZ IT Limited

Fast implementation, great support team

Painless, easy onboarding. Support is easy to get hold of and they even configured a few lines and integrations that weren't part of the normal set-up. The software works great - both inbound and outbound calls, but the thing that really sets the company apart is the support. I've thrown some next level problems at them, expecting them to say "sorry, but no" - I always get "sure, no problem". Well done.

Pros

It's so simple to set up. From purchasing the number, through to setting up complex redirects, configuring end user devices and support is outstanding.

Cons

Not much, maybe they could have a few more integrations, but maybe I should also ask them if they could make them!

Reasons for Choosing JustCall

Support, support, support. You can't beat it.

Reasons for Switching to JustCall

Gradwell system is outdated and cumbersome to configure.

David from Musicians In Motion

Integrates well with most CRMs

We use AgileCRM and although they integrate with Twilio, there's no mobile option, and I'm on the go a lot. We needed to be able to answer at the desk and on the go at the same time. By not using the telephony features in Agile, we are able to go with their cheapest plain, which saves money. JC integrates pretty will, although there's no way to do automated sms campaigns from Agile via JC. The integration allows us to look at the customer history which also displays emails, notes, deals and anything else we want. We used to have to search many places to see conversations, but now we can just look at the history in Agile since it includes phone calls and texts.

Pros

JC is very versatile in that it offers the ability to make calls from an app, cell phone or desktop. This allows us to quickly switch from one platform to another. It also integrates pretty will with our CRM which means we can see call and texting information along with other client history.

Cons

The call quality is subpar, but acceptable, especially from the app. They say that my internet is too slow, but I never had these issues with my previous provider. However, I've found a way around this, and that is to forward to a Google Voice number rather than ring the app. This way, it isn't using my LTE signal. Luckily, the main people answering calls are stationary and on strong wifi, so it's not a huge problem for me as the owner. However, we still have random glitches where we'll answer and no one is there or we try to answer and it doesn't work. But this only happens maybe once per week, so again, not a huge deal. We put up with these things because there isn't a good alternative if we want to continue. integrating the phone with out CRM.

Reasons for Switching to JustCall

We wanted to integrate our phone with our CRM

Kyra from Brigham Young University

A Versatile Service

JustCall's wide range of functionality has been invaluable to our team's productivity, and the flexibility they provide for modifying existing features and building new ones has been impressive. The interface could use an update.

Pros

JustCall has a wide range of functionality. Their name is a misnomer because they do so much more than "just call". The features we use the most are calling, call transferring, texting, and texting campaigns. JustCall integrates so nicely with Hubspot, which is a literal lifesaver for our team. You can also create saved text templates so you don't have to type out the same message if you're sending it multiple times a day. JustCall's support team is relatively responsive (chatbot on site) and can usually accommodate special requests for new features or modifications of current ones. This has been really nice for our team.

Cons

JustCall's support team is based in India, and the language barrier can occasionally become an issue. Sometimes calls drop, the interface isn't super appealing, and the Chrome extension that allows you to easily text or call often has issues. Using the same account with more than one user is difficult at times, as notifications will only go to one user, and the notifications don't always update automatically so you have to refresh manually a lot.

Reasons for Choosing JustCall

Price point, functionality, customer service.

Reasons for Switching to JustCall

Grasshopper has a limit on how many messages you can send an hour, which we capped out at very quickly. They also didn't have as much functionality as JustCall.

David from FlightCharter.com.au

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Tight integration with Copper and Zapier

We rely 100% on JustCall now. We had used Aircall previously and in another life, we used Skype. JustCall is the most complete solution for our tech stack and setup. Their support team is a key to ongoing satisfaction and prices are reasonable given the functionality provided.

Pros

We selected JustCall because of its native integration with Copper CRM. We have found that also integrates easily with Zapier and the team does have a range of other native integrations that are useful. Since using JustCall we have found the Support team to be very responsive, available and effective in their support. The Support is 10/10. What we also like is that JustCall is always releasing new features. Not all of them are applicable to our use case but it shows that the team is proactive and on the ball.

Cons

We implemented JustCall early on and at the time it was a bit buggy which was frustrating. However the Support response was very fast and attentive and the team would work out practical solutions. We find the app very stable now.

JustCall has better integration with Copper CRM

Changes the way you sell and manage

The customer service team are fabulous and flexible. They are consistently updating the software and understand each client will have slightly different needs. I have watched JustCall change the way salespeople work, for the better!

Pros

It visually integrates well with our CRM Easy to use in the CRM set up Being able to review calls, and see the call & SMS activities makes it easy to train staff as well as ensure the tasks are being completed. This also means we can review a conversation making our next call a more productive one.

Cons

I just which the Premium package was more cost effective for teams and there was an SMS template functionality

Reasons for Choosing JustCall

A far better in-depth integration with Pipedrive than all the others and the staff are willing to listen to feedback and continue to grow the software.

Response from JustCall

Replied May 2019

Thank you so much for sharing your kind words and review. We do have SMS Template functionality. You can save text messages as templates and use them to reply quickly. Here is more information: https://justcall.io/updates/manage-saved-replies/ Hope this helps.

LeeAnn from Agworld

JustCall- Review

Pros

The support team is flexible and allows us to troubleshoot problems quickly.

Cons

The Salesforce integration is inflexible and difficult to work with. Headsets and audio sources have given us huge issues. We have had to make multiple adjustments and buy various different headsets until we found one that will work with the system to provide great sound quality.

Reasons for Switching to JustCall

Limited functionality and poor sound quality. I was asked to switch once I started at Agworld. However, after the fact I realize we were not running the Salesforce integration and that is what limited our functionality.

Good call system

Mostly it's good, but the problem with dropped calls and reception is frustrating.

Pros

I really like being able to just click a button and be able to call someone without dialing manually, but it's good that it has both options.

Cons

Sometimes the software drops calls or has very bad reception.

Response from JustCall

Replied May 2019

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback & review. Regarding call quality, as it is a function of numerous factors ranging from bandwidth availability, bandwidth consistency, microphone settings, local device environment & so on, it will be great if you can report some phone calls from the call logs section so that we can pull out the carrier level and device level insights and figure out the root cause. Usually high jitter, low mos and incorrect microphone settings are the 3 main reasons that are responsible for degrading call quality in any VoIP solution. Just two days back we started providing support for Opus codec which ensures better call quality even at lower speeds. I'm sure you will notice an improvement in your call quality going forward. Also, we recommend using our desktop apps and if you are using headphones, they should USB ones and not Bluetooth. Thanks again. Gaurav Sharma CEO, JustCall

CRM Heaven

Pros

JustCall is a great tool for making calls that would require some sort of CRM follow-up. We use ours to track leads and then follow-up with them, using the CRM coupled software. It's not frills, and does the job.

Cons

The software can be buggy at times, but a quick restart solves the trick.

Response from ViralWoot

Replied December 2018

Thank you for sharing your review. We recently launched some interesting new features like SMS Bot, Auto Dialer, SMS Campaigns, SMS Scheduler, Voice Broadcast etc that will serve some niche use cases and help us differentiate from some of the other players in the market. Regarding the restart to solve trick - due to Chrome's support for WebRTC we were depending upon Chrome for last 2 years. And, high RAM usage by Chrome at times causes issue with Audio packet transfer. But, we are launching our built-from-scratch new dialer that will get rid of this dependency. In last 2 months, we have re-wrote most of our APIs & achieved great success with load time. Thanks again for the opportunity. And, we will surely work hard on making sure that all are interesting features are more visible to our users.

Great app!

Pros

Allows me to make calls and track data. It also allows me to make texts!

Cons

Is kinda buggy from time to time. It's hard to make this work in a stable fashion daily.

Response from JustCall

Replied May 2019

Thank you for sharing your feedback & review. Our engineering and product teams work 24/5 to ensure our users don't face any problems with the product but if you are coming across any specific bug repeatedly, please report that on our chat support and we will make sure that it gets resolved on priority. Also, you may consider subscribing to our product updates blog to keep yourself updated with all the new improvements that are going live in JustCall on almost daily/weekly basis. Link is https://justcall.io/updates

Rahim from Flarian Innovations

The automated texting solution that hits almost every spot

9/10.

Pros

JustCall is easy to use and set up. With it's app, email notifications, and ability to integrate with some third party apps, it's been our go to solution for almost a year.

Cons

Ideally, you should have some more 3rd party integrations. Currently, I'm using a PlusThis integration to connect JustCall to Infusionsoft. The problem there is that I'm unable to format my texts (with line breaks) as I'd like.

Response from JustCall

Replied May 2019

Hey Rahim, thank you so much for sharing your JustCall experience. We keep on building new integrations as per our customer requests, Now that you have mentioned this here, we have already shared this with our engineering team. They will reachout to you to understand your usecase better and provide you the required integration. Going forward, whenever you think of any such useful integration, just ping us on our chat and we will take it forward.

Gus from Gus Skarlis Inc

JustCall Review

Needed to integrate outbound/inbound calls with our CRM.

Pros

Easy integrate into our current tech stack.

Cons

Almost had too many features - I like things simple.

Reasons for Choosing JustCall

Had easier integrations, more transparent pricing and a quicker onboarding process.

Lena from helloCash -mRaP GmbH

Good to use - some small improvements would help

Pros

easy to use - no installation for all my agents

Cons

the CSAT after the calls is hard, the customer doesn't stay in line to press a button, so it would be awesome to send messages after each call to ask the customer if he was satisfied

price

Lucas from Noah Traders

Thanks Capterra and JustCall. Thanks a lot.

I was going through the Internet, searching for a good telephony software for my small team. We are into trading business and for us calling our clients in different countries is very important. One of my fellow partner was in Estonia and my team is based out of Australia. While searching over the web, I stumbled upon Capterra (best telephony softwares 2017) and found JustCall. We have been using JustCall for a month now, but experience has been good so far. The good part is, CEO of the company replies to your queries directly. Makes you feel special.

Pros

- Easy to setup - You can number in almost every prominent country around the world - Public Calendar - Desktop apps

Cons

- You have to pay for every team member you add.

Response from ViralWoot

Replied January 2017

Thank you for your kind words Noah. Regarding our pricing, we will soon be shifting to bundle plans from per user plans. This will save you from making payments every time you add a new member.

Ben from Shop Your Own Mortgage

JustCall review

Amazing technology

Pros

We truly enjoyed the functionality of the autodialer

Cons

Nothing! The Justcall team has been super helpful with everything.

Reasons for Switching to JustCall

Their customer service was awful

Slick interface for your Copper CRM

The team is VERY responsive and willing to help.

Pros

Easy, fast, intuitive and syncs almost instantly to Copper!!!

Cons

Have to pay for the SMS and phone call portion.

Copper CRM Sync

Bill from KW Realty

Beware: They will keep charging you even after you cancel

Pros

I signed up hoping to use this software to call clients. The feature I was interested in was the "click to call" button they advertised that would be added next to every phone number in the browser, That feature just never worked. I canceled my subscription on January 18. It's May now and they are still charging my credit card.

Cons

Response from ViralWoot

Replied November 2018

Hey Bill, There are two kinds of click to call buttons that we provide. 1. Click To Call button for CRM where every contact gets a click to call button that you click to make call. This one is activated by installing Chrome extension. 2. Click to Call button for website where you put a small javascript code and it shows button on website to make call. Visitors can make call directly to you from the button. Both these buttons are available are different & activated in totally different ways. And, cater to different use cases. Looking like you confused our Click to Call button for CRM with website button. Did you try asking for help with click to call for website button from our support staff? We provide 24/7 support & would have helped you with setting up the click to call button for your website - it takes 5 mins to setup a click to call button on website. Regarding cancellation, your account was cancelled when you asked us to cancel. Gaurav S. CEO, JustCall

Can't port existing number

Didn't get past the free trial, because we couldn't port our existing phone number.

Pros

It looked like there were going to be some great features, including transcribed voicemail, IVR and more.

Cons

We couldn't port our existing customer service phone number. The only option was to use a number that was sold through JustCall. We have our phone number printed on product manuals and packaging, so there is no way we could have gotten a new number. That eliminates a lot of potential users.

Reasons for Choosing JustCall

I liked the features of JustCall more than the others, but the inability to port a phone number excluded us from continuing past our free trial.

Just Call!

Pros

it helps me with our business, it is much easy to use.

Cons

something the ringtone is out and it makes agents freak out

Aditya from Viralwoot

JustCall.io

Me and my entire team are using this product for a while and the productivity, ROI we've gotten is amazing.

Pros

Support.

Cons

Pricing is a bit complicated.

Ignatius from Melb Stayz

So Far so Good

Pros

Very good software for the price and i use this for my VA in Phillipines

Cons

sometime the recording of the call log - not recording properly

abhay from Shreedhar Exports

Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Made communication with clients easy!

Finally, I can sit in India and call my clients from International numbers, lovely features which saved a lot of my time and money.

Pros

It's hassle free and very easy to operate.

Cons

couldn't find anything disappointing till now.