• Pros

• "All of the features it comes with. Calls are clear and customer service is great!"

• "The service works exactly as expected, is unbelievably simple to set up and use, and is supported by a dedicated team who are always available to answer questions and provide assistance. "

• "It is a software that came to reduce the costs of the company and it is also very stable and easy to use and its support platform is very friendly and its quick solution in some problems."

• Cons

• "The administration user interface was not so easy to use, but Avoxi have changed that for better recently."

• "Everything is great. I will maybe improve the customer support a little bit"

• "It took a few tech's until I was able to get the information that I needed...but they stuck with me."

Browse AVOXI Reviews

Robert from Cibersys

AVOXI Genius is the best option for your IPBX and DID needs

Avoxi Genius is definetely the best software for Voice over IP. You can manage everything you need to get your IPBX and your DID numbers work!

Pros

The software has great features that help you manage all your DID needs. You can add new DID´s, get special offers, get analytics and all the information you need to get the most of your IPBX

Cons

Everything is great. I will maybe improve the customer support a little bit

Better customer support

Response from AVOXI

Replied September 2020

We love to hear you've had such a great experience with AVOXI! Thank you for the feedback!

Capucine from BNP PARIBAS CIB

Avoxi is the best for this service on the market

Avoxi is making possible real time communication cross countries, with a specifically good quality of calls and very low costs. Especially over this covid crisis when travelling has become impossible, Avoxi is litterally saving our business projects.

Pros

In comparison to other similar services existing on the market Avoxi defintely makes a difference on every level. The price and quality of communication are the real plus. The options management is also very easy and a special mention for the GREAT customer service, which is rare enough nowadays and should be congratulated when good.

Cons

For the use of our project this service is perfect, nothing seems negative about AVOXI to us

Reasons for Choosing AVOXI

Vonage was a disappointment in terms of quality of service, prices and very bad customer service. Avoxi made a difference in terms of costs and as soon as I talked to Avoxi's customer service I felt respected as a client so that what made me sign up. Now after almost a year with Avoxi I am even more satisfied as the service is great.

Response from AVOXI

Replied October 2020

Capucine - Thanks so much for the fantastic review. We really appreciate your feedback.

Utku from SmartAlpha AI

Fraudulent charging

We paid for 4 months but could not event use the system successfully for one full day. When we asked for refund, they never replied and continued charging. We deleted our account and deleted our credit card details, they continued to charge by using cc records! We had to cancel the cc in order to escape from this trap. We keep all these emails and records just in case anyone object to these comments.

Pros

It seemed cheap at first. After months we see that this is the trap.

Cons

Very low voice quality. Not stable operation (None of the calls were received for few days). Almost no support. (If you reach them from Linkedin, you may luckily receive some irritating replies)

Reasons for Choosing AVOXI

Unfortunately it seemed cheaper.

Nicola from Windsong Resort

Great Customer Service, Friendly Staff

Great! Problem was solved with 24 hours

Pros

Cons

N/A I have no complains with this software

Response from AVOXI

Replied January 2021

Hi Nicola! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this note. I'm glad to hear the quality has been so clear.

Justina from UAB METIDA

Customer support at it's best

Pros

When I'm facing any issues, support answers immediately, and solve my problems.

Cons

Price could be lower. I'm using a basic product.

Reasons for Choosing AVOXI

best reviews on customer support, which is important for me.

Carlos from Aliaxis

Industry: Building Materials

Good experience

It is a very indispensable software at a cheap price to many companies that use avoxy, easy to use and have a very stable platform and reduces company costs.

Pros

Cons

I have no opinion about it; But , At the moment I have no words, the software is very stable and safe and also I have the experience of few supports with reporting problems, it is very stable.

Response from AVOXI

Replied October 2020

Thanks for your feedback Carlos! We are happy to hear that you find the platform so easy to use! - Team AVOXI

Jaime from Tips de Disney

Outstanding Solution for our Needs

Pros

It is extremely reliable, very easy to setup, support is incredibly efficient and the value for the money is great. My business depends on building strong relationships with our clients and Avoxi has enabled this in a whole new level.

Cons

What Avoxi offers is exactly what I need for my business.

Response from AVOXI

Replied October 2020

Wow, what kind words Jaime! I'm glad you've had such a great experience with AVOXI.

Rubaine from Nu Metro Cinema

Excellent Customer service and funtionality

Excellent experience every time

Pros

The reporting and the fact that is so an user friendly system, easily inter grated into our current system

Cons

At the moment are features required for my contact centre is in place

Michael from KimiKim Organics

Great Product & Service

Great experience and amazing customer service !

Pros

Easy to use and manage, as well as extract statistics

Cons

No ability to make calls directly from mobile. They do have an app which enables doing the same through a laptop.

Response from AVOXI

Replied October 2020

Hey Michael! Thank you for taking time to leave us your note! We are constantly enhancing the platform and rely on this type of feedback! Thanks again!

Deborah from Lafarge

Problem Solved

Customer Service-Help Line is awesome in helping solve issues. Response time was great and knowledge of software-product was excellent.

Pros

Directs our customers to the appropriate person instead of constantly being transferred.

Cons

I have not found any issues with the product.

William from Social Technology Ltd

Good hearted Innovation driving great change in VA Automation for our business

I really like this company. They don't take customer retention for granted and are very fair, kind and competent. They have created a great product that can actually integrate with other Chat systems if you get your head around email parsing and other automation including voice to email recording, which you can do amazing things with interms of analysing emotions. (Please use for good people!) It is the start of a great robot for you if you are a business owner looking to get your focus back. Well done to them for not following the crowd and bringing their creative offerings to social enterprises like mine. These are the ideas that will change the world one transaction at a time, not meditating in a cave to self serve one's inaction.

Pros

The usability and organisation of the logic in a way anyone can understand and the assistance from staff who literally were prepared to walk me through the steps setting it up.

Cons

It is clearly a leading edge idea from non complacent thinkers so being new, there were some visual dashboard display issue that may have been addressed already after many welcome follow up calls from their team.

Reasons for Choosing AVOXI

Much more controllable complexity and a more sophisticated, reasonably priced service.

Reasons for Switching to AVOXI

I saw their features and what they promoted, tested it and was more than happy, not finding any other alternative.

Response from AVOXI

Replied September 2020

William. We appreciate all of your kind words and constructive feedback. We are constantly enhancing the platform and I hope you've noticed some of the improvements since your review.

Andy from Crown Worldwide

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Scalable and easy to implement

Pros

Available local DID numbers for a lot of major cities/countries Easy to add/remove user licenses Easy to set up call routing, virtual attendants Very scalable without the need for large capital investments

Cons

No mobile apps or desk phones available Billing usage reports contain raw data and are not customizable (to customers) No ability to track open/closed issues, requests in admin portal

Response from AVOXI

Replied October 2020

Andy - Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review. Happy to hear such positive feedback. We are had at work on the platform and use feedback like yours to help us prioritize enhancements! Thanks again!

Ashish from wServe

10 years of great service

Pros

We have been a customer for 10 years, with Avoxi handling our toll free numbers and traffic. The fact that we have stayed with them this long is proof that the staff and technology offered by Avoxi very well meets our business requirements. Their customer service is par excellence.

Jay from AEC, Ltd

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Issues at First

Pros

There was some confusion on how to set up my trunk with FreePBX and with finding no help searching online I was finally provided the Peer details that finished my trunk setup! They guys at the help desk didn't give up on me! They were dedicated to make sure this issue was solved. I was one day away from switching providers...they saved a customer!

Cost

Reasons for Switching to AVOXI

Costs and the amount of trunk lines for the cost.

Ethan from Klook Travel Technology

After Sales Service

Positive, will recommend to others

Pros

Very responsive in asnwering all the enquiry that we have.

Cons

If you're late for payment, you will be imposed of late panalty fees of USD $99.99.

Response from AVOXI

Replied October 2020

Thank you for providing feedback on your experience Ethan! We really appreciate it!

Matt from Ember Technologies

Outstanding customer service

Without doubt, the best customer service and question response I have ever encountered from any technology supplier (or any supplier of any services) for my business

Pros

Cons

I can’t think of anything negative to say about the service

Zack from Beacon Consulting Pte Ltd

Great Customer Support

I would like to acknowledge all the hard work that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has put in to resolve my issue. Although it took a few days to get some settings resolved, his perseverance and unrelenting pursuit towards finding a solution is truly admirable. He bent over backwards for me and accommodated to my requests for support at any time that i provided him. This truly reflects that traits of a service professional. Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the Avoxi Support team.

Pros

Relatively straightforward when it comes to setting up the platform.

Cons

It took a while to get certain configuration settings right.

Response from AVOXI

Replied October 2020

Hey Zack - Thanks for spending some time to leave us your review. Sorry you had some trouble getting started but we are SO happy to hear our team was able to help. Thanks again! - Team AVOXI

Jose from Brave Sword Pte Ltd

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Avoxi software are easy to setup, to use and quite comprehensive

Pros

The setup is very easy to follow and manage. And the software functions are pretty comprehensive and easy to use.

Cons

Sometimes the sales person are not too responsive.

Response from AVOXI

Replied October 2020

Jose - I'm happy to hear you find the platform easy to use. We certainly appreciate your feedback and will continue to improve our response time. - Team AVOXI

Westley from Armstrong

Industry: Machinery

Call Center during Pandemic Situation

The support is great, we implemented this during pandemic situation to support our initiatives and business. Other than the small hickups during launch, overall usage for the pass few months has been smooth sailing.

Pros

I think the flexibility to deploy multiple numbers across multiple countries with ease of reviewing dashboard.

Cons

Some countries had technical difficulty due to the network carrier partners, I suggest to constantly review with your partners to ensure smooth operation.

Response from AVOXI

Replied October 2020

Hi Westley. Thanks for taking time to provide this feedback. It's extremely valuable to us! Team AVOXI

Richard from Cadoco Corp.

Industry: Research

Customer service is king

Difficult at the beginning as any new experience, to finally appreciate the advantages of an excellent service.

Pros

The positive communication with the sales department is reflected just as much with the customer service department. You don't get the impression that once the sale is over, you're still well served.

Cons

The frustration of adapting to new software when time is running out.

Response from AVOXI

Replied September 2020

I'm thrilled to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! Thanks for taking the time to let us know!

Marie from medical practice billing systems

very happy with Avoxi nd their service

Very happy with the service, the support, timing, easy to use

Pros

Their answer is within the minute range. Love to have that support

Cons

Have not found one, maybe because I don´t use it that often. When I have found problems, I have gotten a response very fast

Reasons for Choosing AVOXI

I did a small survey and decided this was the best option for my needs

Patricia from Hyatt Hotels Corporation

Reliable Solution Provider

Pros

Ease of use, great customer support, reasonable pricing that can be customized according to usage.

Cons

Wished the connection was totally seamless as we had some challenges with connectivity that impacted customer experience. But the outstanding customer support was there to fix for us.

Response from AVOXI

Replied October 2020

Hi Patricia! We really appreciate your review. Sorry to hear you had a few challenges getting started but I'm so happy the team was able to support you! - Team AVOXI

Andrew from Wando Search Partners

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Avoxi VOIP

Avoxi has been easy and very professional to work with, the products are great and customer service is top notch. They follow up and are responsive without being intrusive.

Pros

The clarity of recording and phone connection with clients.

Cons

Can't wait for the mobile app! The software works great and adds value to my business.

Reasons for Choosing AVOXI

I chose Avoxi because of their value and how great their service is.

Jessi from OpenRoad Auto Group

User Friendly, Cost effective, Metric Management

Pros

The ease of use was a definite plus as we were transitioning from desk phone to software and we were able to get set up and answering calls with missing a single beat.

Cons

There are some metric that don't come across as easily for our needs, however the development team is amazing and already working on improvement for us... at no additional cost!

Mario from Sinoguards Security

Industry: Security and Investigations

Useful and stable

It's a good choice to fix with Avoxi. It's easy to sellect and fix the worldwide numbers to our system

Pros

stable is most important for software. Yes, this is a stable services and didn't have any accident yet

Cons

Stable, I wish it can be keeping. Nobody like business stopped due to unstable supporting system

Sudhir from Karvy Global Services

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Excellent Quality. Ease of use.

The experience has been good

Pros

Easy to use. Easy to install. We can also record calls and download the recordings.

Cons

It is a expensive than other alternatives.

Response from AVOXI

Replied October 2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! - Team AVOXI

Catherine from NHS

Amazing

Great

Pros

Great service and wonderful technologies.

Cons

None, I am satisfied with this product.

Response from AVOXI

Replied October 2020

Thanks for taking time to leave us this kind note! - Team AVOXI

Guru from OCWEN FINANCIAL

AVOXI REVIEW

AVOXI has good products including this,

Pros

AVOXI has good products including this, I was reviewed other products and selected this.

Cons

Not applicable. this is not applicable for this software

AVOXI has good products including this,

Response from AVOXI

Replied October 2020

Hi Guru! Its great to hear that you are happy with AVOXI!

Yen from Aspen Valuations Inc.

Good value

Pros

I only use the free-toll number service in order to show that my services are offered nation-wide. It is a small cost to be able to this using Avoxi.

Cons

I am not sure as I only implemented it recently. I need to spend more time to understand the system and stats regarding how many calls I have received and so on.

Response from AVOXI

Replied October 2020

Yen, Thanks so much for choosing AVOXI for your toll-free service. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!

Osama from NurulQuran Center

Virtual Norwegian number with forwarding.

Pros

Once we got a local number for Oslo, it was easy to setup and use. When someone calls the number, we have the option to forward it to mulitple numbers. You have one number that can go to different people. I make it go to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] mobile. There are a lot of options like the setting the time or ring at the same time. It has lot of features. Customer support is good. Price is very reasonable.

Cons

For Norway, it took some time to get verified. They needed certain documents and tax numbers. Otherwise, Avoxi is quite good. I would prefer call recording to be free for the first 60 minutes. Not many people call us, but that's not their fault.

cost less

Tamas from NLC Tanácsadói Csoport Kft.

Industry: Legislative Office

Impecable, 5 star service

Pros

Ultra fast deployment, ease of use, fast and prompt customer service.

Cons

There was no such thing, that we did not like.

Bayram from Protel Bilgisayar A.S.

Worldwide Solution

Makes us available like a local company in abroad countries.

Pros

Worldwide availability is the most important part.

Cons

Price for Dubai lines is little bit expensive

Reasons for Choosing AVOXI

Easy to configure and does not need to have physical lines.

Mark from MW coaching

My review

Pros

Very easy to use and customers support has been great

Cons

Voice recognition would be great but otherwise happy

Borislav from XstreamForce

We are glad we found AVOXI

Pros

It is easy to use. It is reliable price vs quality, support and possibilities.

Cons

No such a thing. At least we can't think of any !

Bill from Mattress Superstore

Smart Queue Great Product to use

Pros

The Service that this products supplies is unbeatable. I would highly recommend this product to any family or friends.