All Zyro Reviews

Best Experience for First Timer

Kristjan

Media Production, 1 employee

Amazingly easy

One of the problems I have is that updating my sites regularly is a bit of a pain because of the back-end, so I just don't do it often enough. I think, due to the ease of use of this builder, I'll be abale to keep up to date on my sites much more frequently.

PROS

Compared to the well known website builders we all know from the endless Youtube ads, Zyro stacks up amazingly well. It is incredibly easy to use, very responsive and quick, and has a fair amount of features. I really appreciate the asset importer, which made grabbing all my pics from my current site a breeze. The builder also has a grid layout system that is the best I have ever used. Overall the builder just feels snappy and clear. So far I love it.

CONS

There are a few features missing, such as email hosting, anchor links, video backgrounds and a few more, but they have a clear roadmap that is user viewable (and votable) that lay out upcoming and planned feature updates.

Easier, fresher, snappier

Noor Shehra

Computer & Network Security, 11-50 employees

Reviewed November 2021

Zyro review

Overall zyro is a very good product for website building with easy to use UI, this will be very good website builder for first timers comparing to other platforms. And Zyro is concentrating on adding new features constantly.

PROS

The feature I use most are drag and drop options and blog carousel. Further, easy integration of google analytics and adsense, embedded code.

CONS

Zyro lacks lots of features comparing to wordpress like plugins store to easily integrate lots of functionalities to the users websites.

Reason for choosing Zyro

Zyro is more user friendly with the perfect easy to use UI which gives its priority over the other rival softwares

Reasons for switching to Zyro

I first landed in Wordpress, even though there are tons of features it is more confusing and sluggish making the user to get confused.

Adam

Mental Health Care, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2021

Part time website and customer service that need a translator

Beautiful website i designed easily on Zyro that will go to waste, as with such rubbish service and a website that fail to load most of the time, there is no way i will pay to continue with Zyro.

PROS

easy to use and can build a website in a couple of hours, though some features are missing but easy to use for a beginner

CONS

the cusotmer service take ages to reply, and when they do they ask over and over about the same thing, as they dont understand english. so you need to try to simplify the problem into simple english or find a translator. the website itself , fails to load more times than it loads and this lead to loss of business as many of my clients couldnt see the website and only got a blank page. i reported this to Zyro 5 times so far but they only say it loads fine on our end. instead of looking deeper into the issue. as my client isnt sitting in Zyro offfice to see it loads fine. what matters is that it load for me and my clients everytime we enter the URL. is this is the kind of service whilst am on free trial, so what will it be like if i make the mistake and become a paying customer????

Reason for choosing Zyro

ease of use and as they are part of hostinger where am hosting all our companies 7 websites

Hello, Adam, Thank you for your thorough feedback. We apologise for the inconvenience and that your experience was not as pleasant as we are aiming. We always strive for the highest standards, so this situation does not make us happy either. We are aware that our Customer Success team has already contacted you privately and we hope that all issues have already been solved. If you have any more concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. Regards, Zyro team

Replied March 2021

Marie

Computer Software, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2021

Super convenient for our startup

PROS

Zyro provides wonderful customer service and has an easy-to-use interface that we could set up with little background in web development.

CONS

It was a bit challenging to figure out how the Zyro plan was tied into our Hostinger plan, and which nameservers were supposed to be used when setting up the website.

Reason for choosing Zyro

Zyro was much cheaper for the features that we needed.

Hello, Marie, Thank you for sharing this. We are so glad to hear about your experience! As a startup, we know how challenging starting a business can get. So we don't want people to get frustrated at making their website one of their first steps towards success shouldn't be complicated. And that's what we're proud of: an easy-to-use, intuitive, but powerful website builder. Our team is always working on making your experience better, our feature set richer, and our communication clearer so that you can save even more time to take care of your business. If you have any questions, run into any issues, remember to always turn to our Customer Success team for help by emailing support@zyro.com or starting a live chat on your Zyro dashboard. We wish you a beautiful day, Zyro team

Jana

Design, 1 employee

I AM OBSESSED!

I was able to solve my fear of having to use a template because it was so easy and beautiful to work with! I usually work together with programmers who help me realize my designs through coding but I have some Webdesign requests who don't have much of a budget. Being able to use a pre-customized template and do the final touches to it myself is a major upgrade for my portfolio. I can now confidently offer my clients a pretty awesome alternative, thank you for that!

PROS

What really convinced me choosing this product/software over another one was the Template Designs that were more beautifully designed than other ones. ZYRO is super easy to use and complicated things (such as getting a domain) was perfectly well described and SO helpful, because this service was offered within the application. I was able to set up a first draft of a website within a few hours and I'm thrilled!

CONS

I would like to have more options when it comes to customizing buttons or the width of fonts (e.g. in the menu).

Reason for choosing Zyro

Because the Templates looked much more beautiful and it was recommended to me by programmers I just started working with.

Santiago

Cosmetics, 2-10 employees

Excellent page creation software

My experience has been good, the ease of creating a personal page and a blog seems to me something very interesting, and it has all been very easy to understand how it works.

PROS

What I liked the most was its block format which is very easy to use, you can move everything almost anywhere and it allows you to edit almost all the elements of the page very easily.

CONS

So far what has not worked for me is the integration with the insta feed, the truth seemed very interesting to be able to put that, but it did not work for me.

Reasons for switching to Zyro

I felt that I needed to pay a lot of subscriptions to make it look the way I wanted, plus I had to integrate a lot of plugins and this was making the site slow.

Hello, Santiago, Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate it! If you need any assistance, don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Success team by directly sending a message using the chat at the bottom of the Website Builder or at support@zyro.com. We wish you a pleasant day, Zero team

Loreta

Consumer Goods, 1 employee

Reviewed April 2022

Perfect, great experience

Positive, of course

PROS

Zyro was the best choice of this year. Thanks to my friend. Easy to build a beautiful website and have e-shop.

CONS

If it would be possible to sell digital content, like videos without downloading them (after paying customer could view the content) - would be amazing.

Reasons for switching to Zyro

Much easier to make beautiful website. It is like to have a brush and the piece of paper - you have idea and you paint it straight away - it is zyro, you don't need to look for hours where to paint the first stroke

Hi Loreta, Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear you successfully built your website with such ease. Our services are based on user insights, so we highly appreciate your suggestion for videos. We will reflect on it when improving our platform. Rest assured we will keep developing, introducing new features, and making Zyro better and easier to use for our clients. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us anytime.

Replied May 2022

Dianna

Apparel & Fashion, 1 employee

Reviewed April 2021

So Far So Good

Even though my store isn't opened yet. It has been an adventure. I would recommend Zyro for it's ease of use.

PROS

By far the software is easy to use. You have more control of where you want photos, buttons and text. It's very user friendly. When I couldn't find what I was looking for, a click to chat with customer service was quick and handy.

CONS

Maybe having a drop down menu in legal when finding say, return policy and such. More apps that cater to setting up for returns. Shopify has a few really easy to use companies that set up returns. Had no idea what was clicked to launch the store when I'm not ready to. Maybe change that and make a very visible LAUNCH STORE button.

Reasons for switching to Zyro

I had more options with Zyro. For me Shopify was not user friendly, though it had more helpful apps like, Aftership for returns. GoDaddy wasn't bad but again, Zyro had more set up options.

Sahar

Real Estate, 1 employee

Reviewed September 2023

Ideal for startups

Great website builder, cost effective!!!

PROS

Website development has become expensive. Developers are charging at least $500 for a simple website in the US. This may be costly for a startup that just needs a 3-5 page website. Zyro is a life savior in this situation. It’s inexpensive and meets the basic needs for showcasing your startup to your customers.

CONS

You can’t expect more in this price. I like everything about Zyro whatever has been offered in this price.

Reasons for switching to Zyro

Wordpress extensive functionalities for my startup were not required and its business plan was expensive for me.

Halimatun

Accounting, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed November 2021

Zyro honest review

PROS

The ease and quickness that I was able to develop my eCommerce site were the qualities I discovered most beneficial using Zyro. Over 500 goods were swiftly added and placed in different classifications, making it a simple marketplace for customers to navigate. Order management is simple, and Zyro's alerts to both sellers and buyers bring value. Zyro handled the addition of my personal domain quickly, and my recently bought web address was registered entirely within 2 hrs.

CONS

Zyro should do a tad more potent with the integration, in my opinion. I've been attempting to incorporate my CommerceMail pop-up function into my webpage for about four weeks now, and it's still not functioning and no error details to explain the situation.

Hello Halimatun, Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. Your feedback is essential for us to keep improving our website builder. We are working hard every day to develop new features and to make Zyro even more enjoyable to our customers. As for your CommerceMail integration most likely it can be integrated via some code to the head of the website (https://support.zyro.com/en/articles/4362838-adding-a-custom-code-into-the-head-part-of-your-website-s-code). If you struggle with it, please contact, and we'll be more than happy to help you out! Best regards, Zyro team

Replied November 2021

Kisty

Arts and Crafts, 1 employee

Reviewed May 2021

Easy to create a website, plus superb customer support!

PROS

Zyro helps you focus on your site's content. You can create a running website within minutes — that's how easy it is to use!

CONS

The pricing. I still think it's a bit pricey and I wanted to save money.

Reasons for switching to Zyro

Shopify used to have a $13/monthly fee for my region. But they've decided to make their pricing universal - $29. I didn't like this idea because for their US customers pay $29 but have more features, like integrated with USPS or something. In my case, I don't like in the US, so integration options (I'm referring to the default features provided, not the add-ons/plugins available) are limited.

Justin

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Zyro Webpage Review

Overall very pleased, only some minor tweaks that would put it over the edge as a standout over absolutely every other platform.

PROS

The most useful feature is its simple, ready-to-use platform. I have come across all other platforms for building a personal webpage, none come this close in terms of easiness to create yourself with limited web experience.

CONS

The biggest con is the lack of add-ons or plug-ins. I would absolutely love to get pdf viewing plug-in straight from the website builder and more robust video insert choices. Additionally, more templates would be a massive advantage as there is little diversity in some categories.

Reasons for switching to Zyro

This is the best value for money, close to perfect for my needs. Thank you.

Hi, Justin, Thank you for your feedback, we are happy to hear you enjoy using our Website Builder! We work hard everyday to bring you even more features and capabilities. Follow us on social media to hear about new advancements as soon as they are released! Best regards, Zyro team

Idalmys

Arts and Crafts, 1 employee

Reviewed May 2021

I needed a place to start and Zyro was the best

So far so good, I haven't had any issues yet, I would totally recommend it!

PROS

It's easy to use and the customer service is super friendly, they help you out with whatever question you may have.

CONS

Maybe that the embed code is still too limited, but I hope that changes in the future!

Reasons for switching to Zyro

The prices were a little bit high and the design options not too good.

Hello, Idalmys, Thank you for sharing your experience and recommending our services! It is thrilling to know you can work on your projects with peace of mind. We wish you a wonderful day, Zyro team

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2021

An abundant stream of impressiveness

During the time of COVID, a recent struggle had arisen, and we needed to shift markets and combat new opportunities. There was a short time frame for us to launch, and everything was quite tense. After setting up all the various aspects of the business, we only had the website setup left. It was an overwhelming feeling of uncertainty when we realised that it could take ages to complete the website since that was the case the first time since I was getting used to the software as Im quite un-tech savvy. We polished and finished the Website in less than an hour, being able to use their easy drag and drop system and AI heat-maps to optimise our website's attractiveness.

PROS

After using Zyro for a while, and hosting websites on it, I found that it majorly combatted the other services iv used. Sometimes i wish i can go into a time machine and travel into the future just to experience the new updates they would release as time comes, since iv seen some exiting new AI features that was recently added. The most prominent unique aspect of Zyro which iv seen, is the customer service which always goes Up and Over with their delivery and assistance. Unlike any other service iv ever seen before. Another majorly unique aspect which has been a privilege to receive, was the custom requirements we had which the customer service team had helped us launch on our website, which boosted our business's overall ease of use, and streamlined a major part of the payment gateway aspect of our venture.

CONS

I have initially found some struggles with the load time of the websites, but it seems as if it has its good days and bad days, which seems to be common amongst any server.

Reasons for switching to Zyro

Initially, I had been struggling with Shopify's customer support as I frequently require assistance, and found to have many unresolved issues within working with them. A colleague recommended that we switched to Zyro, and after seeing the drastic decrease in cost and apparent ease of use, it was a no brainer to try it. After doing so, and quickly getting used to the software, Zyro has turned me into a loyal customer, perhaps even a raver since iv recommended it so often.

Amna

Writing and Editing, 1 employee

Amna's Review

My overall experience with Zyro is great. I am a writer and I have not aptitude of handling and dealing technical websites's issues, but Its team has made everything so easy that I can smoothly utilize its available features. My journey from website integration to website editing has become tension free now. I am satisfied that I have taken a good decision of choosing Zyro for this journey.

PROS

This product is easy to use for beginners, but also for those people who are not technically friendly. Zyro's customer service is amazing. The team members assist me in an effective way whenever I face any difficulty, whether it is related to website integration or website editing. It offers the best package at the reasonable price. If you are a non technical person and want to use digital media for providing your services or selling your products then Zyro is the best option to opt, you will feel pro while availing it. I find logo maker, image resizer and Al background remover more interesting.

CONS

Requested features: Separate page preview link for each page, customize writer's name for a blog. More logo making style options. I am a freelance writer and I need more features, those could make my website more engaging to my readers. I need like dislike option for my writing so that I could be able to trigger out that how much my content attracts the audience. i need that my subscribers get the notification whenever i publish a new blog and article.

Scott

Design, 1 employee

Simple and effective

Very good.

PROS

Everything is very easy to use. Simple interface makes building a website a breeze. The drag and drop works flawlessly every time. It allows we to customise the website with very little trouble.

CONS

It could really use folders in the images section. The ability to reorder the layers and elements

Price and ease of use

Reasons for switching to Zyro

Six was very difficult to use and slow.

Hello, Scott, Thank you for the kind words. Our team is excited to hear about your pleasant experience with Zyro. We work hard to deliver you the best tools to build your online presence. We want nothing more than your happiness, and we are doing everything to help you succeed online. Your suggestions are very helpful to us as they help us grow and improve. If you have any more of them, feel free to submit them on our Roadmap: roadmap.zyro.com. If you have any questions or need help with your website, please contact us at support@zyro.com or start a live chat on your Zyro dashboard. Best regards, Zyro team

Brian

Consumer Goods, 1 employee

Zyro Review - Gray Area Knives

Overall, my experience with Zyro has been great and I wouldn't choose another web designer ever.

PROS

I like most how easy this software is to use and how inexpensive it is.

CONS

I like least that there are some bugs and it can sometimes feel somewhat limiting.

Hello, Brian, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We truly appreciate it as it helps us grow and improve our products. Even though we strive to make our website builder as easy to use as possible, it still offers some powerful integrations and even the ability to add your own code. These features let anyone from beginner to advanced users achieve the best results with their websites. If you have any suggestions of what you would like to see in our products, you can always submit them at roadmap.zyro.com. If you have any questions or need any assistance, don't forget to turn to our Customer Success team our team is more than happy to help. Best regard, Zyro team

Ashok