All Acuity Scheduling Reviews

Shade

E-Learning, 2 - 10 employees

Used unspecified

Reviewed January 2024

Streamline Your Appointments With Acuity.

Cory

Management Consulting, 1 employee

Reviewed October 2022

Acuity Scheduling is my best pal

Overall, I love Acuity Scheduling, it's my right hand in this business I'm running by myself. It takes a huge load off of my plate. Once things are set up - which can be as easy or a grueling as you want to make it - it's just a seamless part of my life and business.

PROS

I love the customizability of the software, I can integrate it with many programs, and I can make things super simple for my clients.

CONS

I've had several times where I've had to go delete a whole series of appointments and there's no easy option to delete an entire section of appointments. For instance I had a series of webinars that were Group Appointments with several dates each. I decided to discontinue that program in lieu of a new direction and initiative for the company. I had to manually delete each one, typing DELETE each time. If I could delete an entire "category" of appointments, this would be much better.

Reason for choosing Acuity Scheduling

Acuity Scheduling was already available and easily integrated into my Squarespace website. This was good because I decided that I didn't want to create a website from scratch, rather I would use a "drag and drop" system with some customizability. It just so happened that Squarespace met my needs there, AND as a vital part of their services, they already had a scheduling application that I would receive a DISCOUNT on if I bought into their services. Squarespace, and of course Acuity Scheduling, were a "no-brainer" decision for me and my solo consulting business.

Nitin

Information Technology and Services, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed March 2022

Basic cloud based appointment scheduling app

I am not in love of this app but it definitely worth trying as it has features that will help for scheduling and get reminders of payments at low price but not lowest.

PROS

I loved the ease of use and integration with goigle calender that helps me sync my Google appointments with Acuity scheduling app. Secondly, I can book and send branded reminders to my co workers and clients. Lastly, its most useful feature that I use specially for clients who forget to pay on time. Its payment acceptance feature that enable me to accept payment from stripe and paypal.

CONS

Need to learn css to customize the branding for appointments Searching for previous appointments is cumbersome and exhaust lots of time to figuring out.

Reason for choosing Acuity Scheduling

Custimizing appointment as per yoyr branding is only thing that made me choose Acuity over other alternatives and also low pricing.

Reasons for switching to Acuity Scheduling

Calendly made me switch as it not much organised in terms of multiple appointments scheduled between a small time intervals. Even I couldn't add my vranding to appointment mails in calendly.

Ronald

Non-Profit Organization Management, 201-500 employees

Reviewed May 2024

Fostered and Evolved Excellent Online Booking Itinerary

PROS

Often notifications and reminders on upcoming appointments. Super-easy stylish GUI and UI dashboard visualization. Online billing and invoicing (payment processing). CC procession.

CONS

Tis the right IT software fitting its functionality and performance.

Melissa

Recreational Facilities and Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2024

Not what I needed

It was a good short term software while I prepared to open my yoga studio

PROS

Very low price compared to other softwares I was comparing it to

CONS

You get what you pay for, did not include enough for what I needed it for

Ervin

Music, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2023

Actual Acuity

PROS

My company is fairly new using the application. The application is perfect for creating a tour itinerary for touring. It enables me too create different schedules distinctly for each individual artist.

CONS

I haven't ran across any of the bugs yet. I will let you know.

María

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Reviewed January 2024

A fine software for a good price

PROS

Acuity Scheduling is not expensive compared to other softwares and it works just fine, besides it gives you all you need for a booking software. On the other hand, it's not as well designed or easy than other calendar softwares.

CONS

Appointments settings are not as easy to set as i'd like. It's confusing.

Reasons for switching to Acuity Scheduling

Because calendly was way more expensive than Acuity

Riabilitazione

Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 employees

Acuity Scheduling is an Organized and Planning Approach

PROS

Acuity Scheduling makes instrumental planning measures for companies, where time is accurately managed.

CONS

Acuity Scheduling is conventional, and has no major set back for business consistency.

Victoria

Publishing, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed March 2024

Built unique and quite reliable

Acuity Scheduling saves time and keeps a well organized schedule.

PROS

Text reminders keeps the tool at the frontline to be trustworthy. It is quick to organize since the calendars is available and customizable. The most amazing part being the freedom to reschedule with notifications sent on both ends. I have enjoyed the user friendliness in the services and the flexibility too.

CONS

Reaching help from the customer desk is not so easy. It takes time to get a response.

Steve

Internet, 1 employee

Reviewed March 2024

Really Efficient Calendar System

PROS

At first, I was reluctant to change calendar systems but once I set everything up I started to see the value of the product.

CONS

I think the biggest part was it was a different interface than I've been used too, but like a lot of things once you start to use you see the value. So it's hard to say knock the product simply because I was used to something else.

Tydie

Online Media, 1 employee

Easy to Set Up and Maintain

PROS

Easy to set up my availability and add any scheduled appointments to my calendar. It allowed customers to easily set up, change, and cancel appointments.

CONS

Nothing negative to say! I was testing out different scheduling apps, this was the first I tried, and I really liked Acuity. I recommend for any business owner who wants to set up easy scheduling for clients.

bulungu

Education Management, 201-500 employees

Reliable real-time scheduling solution

PROS

I love that the tool offers a reliable, efficient and automated solution in handling schedules in real-time

CONS

The tool is quite challenging to new users to set up schedules

Reviewed June 2019

Perfect for automations

1. Overall it is a perfect service. We love it because it has integration with Zapier. We have a Google spreadsheet where we keep all the appointment and see all the statistics. So integration with Zapier saves us so much time. 2. I am not sure yet (not fully tested), but looks like Acuity does not remove guests from Google Calendar events. So if I need to share an appointment through Google Calendar, a guest will not be removed with every sync. Not sure if it designed like that, but please, do not remove this feature. Or maybe even improve it (adding guests to Google Event through Acuity?) :)

PROS

Zapier and Squarespace integrations. Simplicity.

CONS

1.Address field works, but a bit unusual. It does not show address in a regular format. For example: If you need :1229 Wisconsin Ave NW, Washington, DC 20007 You will get: 1229 Wisconsin Avenue Northwest, Washington, District of Columbia, United States of America Not sure if it is limited by Google. 2. Email design is very simple. It is not the most important part, but still. Looking forward to see shared design with Squarespace.

Reason for choosing Acuity Scheduling

Zapier integration. Price per calendar. It was important for us initially, but changed the plans.

Zapier integration

Jess

Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2019

New Company Needing Reliable Software

So far the experience has been good. There is a lot of functionality and options - users have a lot of control over many details. Some of the scheduling sessions or setting up options (like the Terms and Conditions forms for booking) are not clear - more instructions should be visible on the page - but you can figure it out if you have time for trial and error.

PROS

-The client facing side is much more attractive than other scheduling options -so easy to customize what the clients see, it's very clean and simple -3rd party application integration gives many options for growing your business -the tiered account options, so we can maybe save money in the first few years

CONS

-sessions were a little bit confusing to set up, but it might just be our style of scheduling -Once you set up sessions, when you go to review them is not ideal : We are a company with recurring sessions every day of the week, and the sessions become a long list - other scheduling apps tried allowed the sessions to be viewed in a chart, making it easier to check and adjust -clients being unable to book more than one person easily - I don't think all of them will understand that they need to 'Add A Time' until they have the correct number of time slots chosen

Reason for choosing Acuity Scheduling

It filled the top requirements that our boss wanted. - easy to view calendar - automatic and customizable email confirmation - calendar integration - Instagram button - Square integration - great options for a good price

Reasons for switching to Acuity Scheduling

Appointy's payment processing rarely worked on our client side and when we asked for help, we got repetitive answers with no solutions. The automatic emails also kept getting sent out in Javascript instead of a readable email. If client's opted out of paying their deposits, Appointy would still block off the time slot - which would fill out calendar with empty appointments.

Maggie

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1 employee

Reviewed January 2020

Easy to use for business and customers

Acuity is perfect for organising my 1-2-2 personal training sessions. It enables time to be blocked off before and/or after a session as well as multiple calendars which I can use for mobile and studio thereby having different booking settings for each. The reminder emails and text messages mean that customers are much more likely to let me know if they’re not attending and overall prevent any issues with people not turning up for their session. The customer service is excellent.

PROS

Quick and easy to add a booking from the business end as well as customer end. The pricing tiers enable one to choose the best option meaning there’s no paying out for features that aren’t required. I particularly like the fact it sends out a reminder text message to customers which you can customise as you when you want them to receive it. I also like the way I’m able to add the number of rooms available in my facility and it will automatically ensure that these are not overbooked no matter how many coaches I have on the system. For what it offers it is an excellent price.

CONS

I would prefer to use GoCardless as a payment processor and, as this is not an option, I use a different software for payments. The class booking could be better; again, I use a different system for this as I want to be able to add limits on to how far in advance a customer can book into a class and I want the class to show in my iCal regardless of whether someone is booked in or not, which at present it doesn’t.

Reasons for switching to Acuity Scheduling

Mindbody was far too expensive for what I needed plus it wasn’t possible to set travel time between sessions (mobile) without creating longer session times which were visible to the customer.

Josephine

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2-10 employees

Reviewed December 2020

Best alternative to Mindbody

I spent a month going through different software demos in the health and wellness sector. I knew I wanted to switch from Mindbody for my dance studio and wanted to find the best out of the dozens of registration software options there are in this sector. After much research and using the trial set up and function for my top options (Wellness Living and Amilia were the other possibles for me), I was very happily surprised to say with certainty that Acuity was the best fit for me and offered the best functionality. And better yet, it was by far the cheapest!

PROS

What I like best is the depth to which you can customize the user experience. Being able to easily change all the language clients see through the process really helps (especially since we're a bilingual school) and it's also the most mobile-friendly when it comes to functionality and design. Finally, having an app for both the admin and the user side will be a huge asset and I know the Zoom integration will save us a lot of time when it comes to managing invitations to our virtual classes.

CONS

I wish there was a way that clients could carry positive and negative balances on their accounts.

Reasons for switching to Acuity Scheduling

More mobile friendly user experience, more features included in the base pricing option. More intuitive booking system for appointments on the client end. Felt like Mindbody were constantly trying to get me to upgrade my plan for very minor needs that I felt should be included in my expensive plan (like using promo codes and editing class categories).

Benjamin

Photography, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2021

Acuity for Photographers is a Must-have

Acuity scheduling has changed how i run my business in that it makes booking appointments super easy. I'm able to add an embedded link on my website and convert customers immediately. They can book an appointment with us without having to go back and forth through text or phone calls. My assistant is able to book appointments or even send direct links to our appointments to our clients and the client will book and pay on the spot without having to go back and forth in an email.

PROS

I love that i'm able to make appointments with buffers before and after the appointment so our calendar will be properly scheduled to prevent rushed or back-to-back appointments. I also like that if you were to make add-ons to your service, that the add-ons can also have their own time adjustment so you have enough time at your appointment to properly serve your clients

CONS

i don't like that i can just make a quick event and send it in an email like calendly, but to be honest, that's only important for zoom and phone appointments to gather details from a client. I've been able to manage without that feature because that feature isn't the most important to our business. but that's just a dislike i had since i'm required to provide a dislike

Reasons for switching to Acuity Scheduling

calendly couldn't capture credit card information to book an appointment. the client would have to pay but with some of our packages, they are dependent on the size of the home that we're photographing for the price of the home. so calendly couldn't just capture credit card information for a future payment—we would have to invoice the customer again with the remaining balance that they owed which would result in delayed payments. acuity allowed for us to book the appointment with a credit card on file. after the shoot we would send an updated invoice and autodraft the customer's account to get paid immediately.

Kacey

Real Estate, 1 employee

Reviewed December 2022

Is it worth it?

Squarespace is a professional and user-friendly website-building platform that offers a range of features for creating and managing a website. The templates provided are modern and visually appealing, and the platform allows for a high degree of customization to meet the specific needs of each user.In addition to providing design and customization options, Squarespace also offers a variety of tools for managing a blog, online store, and booking system, making it a comprehensive solution for website management.The customer support team at Squarespace is responsive and helpful, able to assist with any questions or issues that may arise.Overall, Squarespace is an excellent choice for anyone creating a professional website with minimal technical expertise.

PROS

Easy to use: Squarespace has a user-friendly interface, making it easy for people with little to no technical skills to create a professional-looking website.Wide range of templates: Squarespace offers a wide range of templates that can be customized to fit your brand.Responsive design: Squarespace templates are designed to be responsive, meaning they automatically adjust to look good on any device, including smartphones and tablets.E-commerce capabilities: Squarespace offers built-in e-commerce capabilities, allowing you to easily sell products or services on your website.Good customer support: Squarespace provides 24/7 customer support through live chat, email, and phone.

CONS

Limited customization: While Squarespace templates are customizable to a certain extent, you may not have as much control over the design and layout of your website as you would with other platforms.Expensive: Squarespace plans can be more expensive than some other website builders, especially if you need to upgrade to a higher-tier plan to unlock certain features.Limited integrations: Squarespace has limited integrations with third-party tools and services, which may be a problem for some users.It's worth noting that Squarespace may not be the best choice for everyone. It's a good idea to carefully consider your needs and compare different website builders before making a decision.

Reasons for switching to Acuity Scheduling

There are over 110+ responsive templates available to choose from, suitable for any purpose. All plans come with a free SSL certificate to ensure the security of your website. Unlimited storage and bandwidth allow for the smooth operation of your website, regardless of the volume of traffic or data usage. The eCommerce platform is robust and reliable, making it easy to sell products online. The platform as a whole is user-friendly and easy to navigate.

Christopher