All Findmyshift Reviews

1-25 of 1,015 Reviews

Tony

Reviewed April 2017

Superb for ease of use and access

Adopted this to several businesses 4 years ago and have never looked back. Easy to use for me and my staff. Ideal for holiday planning and planning rotas in advance

PROS

Been using this since day one and have set it up for several different businesses, really easy to use and really efficient

CONS

Doesn't work well enough with i-devices which can be frustrating at times. If that was fixed it would all be brilliant

Thanks for the Review Tony!

Replied April 2017

Finlay

Reviewed January 2018

Have been using this software for three rosters for about 5 years

we manage rosters over 3 sits (soon to be 4). However the cost of paying for multiple rosters that do not link to our paysystem is becoming prohibitive and we are actively looking for an integrated payroll / roster / timeclock package.

PROS

easily accessible for staff, good visuals and easy to use. Some staff are abler to link to the phone calendars which is helpful

CONS

The phone app is not great for me so always use desktop version on my phone, which can be problematic. there should be a setting that forces automatic refresh as sometimes staff will be looking at a roster and not realise it has changed.

Thanks for the review Finlay! Please get in touch with our support team so we can help find a solution for you to integrate your payroll with Findmyshift.

Replied January 2018

Matthew

Performing Arts, 11-50 employees

Reviewed May 2024

A solid budget option for teams of up to 20.

I am satisfied. It is solid, unspectacular, but simple to operate.

PROS

Simple user interface. Easy to scale up and make minor adjustments. Affordable. Easy to read and understand. Reports are clear and simple to filter. Most suitable for small teams of mainly casual staff.

CONS

Budgets are unwieldy and usually involve estimation/averaging. Limited use for volunteers and sign-ups where there is competition for shifts on a "first-come-first-served" basis.

Pal

E-Learning, 11-50 employees

Great value for price

Good for the purpose we are using, but very difficult to integrate other administrative services. You need multiple softwares to do an HR admin.

PROS

A relatively easy to use employee management and scheduling solution for a reasonable price. Ideal for small remote teams and for office environment.

CONS

Outdated platform design, some features are challenging to use. It is costly to use for multiple departments of the same company. No API connection to my understanding and no mobile access which makes it impossible to adapt in non-office like environment. Some reporting features missing, others are not useful for remote operations.

Reason for choosing Findmyshift

More reasonable pricing for the features that we are already using.

Robert

Retail, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Best Scheduling tool, I have come across

Having used FMS now for over 5 years, I think its great.

PROS

So easy to use and love the reports too.

CONS

I prefer the desktop site to the mobile app.

Reason for choosing Findmyshift

Ease of use and looks great. Recommended by others.

Mariya

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Great system

I have find Findmyshift very useful and I don't have to worry if staff have received the rota or any changes as it update automatically

PROS

Easy to use, very reliable, easy access, user friendly.

CONS

Not able to copy and paste the rota. I have to in put one by one schedule on rota

Sophie

Food & Beverages, 2-10 employees

Simple, Well Functioning Software for Small Business

PROS

Time sheets, employee time clock, reporting for payroll purposed, vacation management

CONS

Design/UX is a little basic/corporate feeling, but does not affect function, just personal preference to make the experience more fun :)

Timothy

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2-10 employees

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed May 2023

Easy to use and affordable

PROS

Findmyshift is very easy to use. Most of the time, I only have to copy and paste the schedule, but changes are also easy to make. My employees can also use an app and get easy updates.

CONS

The calendar organization throws me off now and again.

Price

Fabian

Events Services, 11-50 employees

FindMyShift

fantastic! love using it and hope to continue using it for longer.

PROS

user friendly, easy to read interface, no issues at all

CONS

probably the interface looks a bit outdated and could use a fresher look

Megan

E-Learning, 2-10 employees

great and easy!

PROS

Very easy and simple product. It's easy to navigate, and I love the email updates when scheduling changes are done.

CONS

On the mobile version, you cannot edit time cards

col

Hospitality, 2-10 employees

Excellent product

very useful tool to help making rotas more efficient

PROS

Ease of use, helpful support team. Visibility for all staff members

CONS

nothing. I find all elements very useful

Hannah

Professional Training & Coaching, 11-50 employees

Reviewed December 2023

Simple and easy to use.

Easy to use, would make my role easier if the normal weekly shifts could be saved and input automatically when selected.

PROS

It is easy to use, easy for staff and easy to set up.

CONS

When inputting shifts it is very time consuming as nothing is saved.

Reasons for switching to Findmyshift

Wanted to move to online system so we can clock in where ever we are.

Lizzie

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2022

Transformed the business

Find My Shift has transformed the ease of creating rota. we used to have spreadsheets and often had to change and re issue no all staff have live information and any last minute changes can quickly be communicated

PROS

The ease of setting up and the multiple ways you can use many of the features

CONS

Not able to add national insurance to staff the pay . lack a wage forecasting feature

Reason for choosing Findmyshift

Tried free trials with a few others and Find my shift is the most logical to use by far

Reasons for switching to Findmyshift

To complicated to set up and lacked alot of the features

Wolfgang

Restaurants, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2023

Decent and easy to use solution for flexible shift planning

It solved our problem immediately, and employees get along with it from the start. For me as an admin, I have found out how the inputting works mostly through trial and error, which was not always intuitive. I think the system is more easy for end-users than for the admin to learn.

PROS

The software has considerable ease of use, and solved our flexible planning needs immediately. It is visually very intuitive, and I think our employees simply like the system.

CONS

I think / know that there are so many more features of the software that I - if at all- discover by accident. The switching between facility view and employee view should be intuitive as well, however, I regularly fail to input elements that work on both representations - I've therefore resorted to using facility view exclusively. I get the impression I'm using merely some 5% of the systems capabilities.

Reason for choosing Findmyshift

Pricing, as I had virtually no experience what we needed, and what is out there. Initially, it was about not making a costly mistake, but FindMyShift looks to be a good choice regardless.

Grace

Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees

Reviewed October 2017

We have been using this website for a few years for our busy cafe/bar, a great site!

PROS

Easy to use and set up. All of the staff find it a lot easier to log in and check shifts than rely on printouts. It makes it a lot easier to make up rotas when you can see a couple of weeks at a time and can see the overall picture to juggle shifts about, can also copy and paste which makes it easier. Also makes it a lot easier when trying to find cover, you can see easily who is available and find their contact details. Great for keeping track of holidays, reports for calculating wages, keeping a record of who worked when and making/calculating small changes such as if someone left early. It's good that it sends an email to staff each time the rota is published, we don't use the 'accept' function or messages as we just have a small workforce, but I can imagine it would be handier if there were a lot of employees. I know some of the staff also use the mobile site.

CONS

Not really found much wrong with it, have never had to contact customer support. I think occasionally when looking at the staff view the times/shifts/staff names haven't lined up properly if it's zoomed in or a funny resolution.

Thanks for the review Grace! If you ever have trouble with the cells not lining up try resetting your browser's zoom. The keyboard shortcut is normally CTRL + 0. I hope this helps!

Replied October 2017

Adel

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Reviewed January 2024

Seamless Workforce Management with Findmyshift

Findmyshift has revolutionized our approach to workforce management, making the entire process incredibly streamlined and efficient. This user-friendly platform has proven to be an invaluable tool for our business, allowing us to effortlessly handle various aspects of staff management. Managing schedules has never been easier. Findmyshift's interface allows us to create, modify, and distribute schedules with unparalleled ease. The drag-and-drop functionality simplifies the process of adjusting shifts, and the real-time updates ensure that everyone is on the same page. The ability to pre-plan schedules has been a game-changer for us, allowing us to strategize and allocate resources efficiently.

PROS

One of the standout features of Findmyshift is its ease of adding and managing staff. The intuitive interface makes it simple to input new team members, ensuring that our employee database is always up-to-date. The process is not only quick but also remarkably user-friendly, making it accessible to team members at all levels of technological proficiency. Perhaps one of the most appreciated features is the seamless distribution of each employee's timesheet. This functionality has significantly reduced the administrative burden associated with tracking hours worked. Employees can easily access their timesheets, promoting transparency and accountability within the team.

CONS

Findmyshift may lean towards the higher end in terms of pricing, but its robust features and seamless functionality make it a worthwhile investment for businesses seeking comprehensive workforce management solutions.

Garet

Construction, 11-50 employees

Reviewed October 2023

FindMyShift for Service Contractor

We love it and use it everyday. For our company it is a tremendously useful planning tool.

PROS

Before using my shift we were using a white board to schedule individual employees. Many of our projects/jobs are only 1-2 day duration projects and work flows are changing constantly, even hour by hour in some cases. We juggle keeping our employees working weekly so the ability to create a job in the system put it on the calendar and then if we need to move it its simply a copy and paste. We can plan out months of work in advance and then as we get closer we can fine tune and adjust.

CONS

I wish it had a better feature for displaying the schedule. We update the schedules from our office and we have a Large Monitor in our shop where the employees gather in the morning. Right now we have created a user just for the shop TV and we sign into that user so that the employees can view their schedules in the shop. FindMyShift does have a broadcast link (not sure if that's what you call it) however it does not update instantaneously and therefore does not work for us.

Russell