All Goldie Reviews

Cons and Pros of Appointfix

Design, 1 employee

Reviewed September 2019

I reduced no-shows!!

I had no issues with the app. The support team is awesome. They called me and they answered all my questions.

PROS

I love that I can use the app on multiple devices and the messages are sending automatically on the Ultimate plan. I like so much that I can add as many message templates as I want and they are fully customizable. Because of the reminders, I reduced no-shows by 90%. Thank you, Appointfix!:)

CONS

I don't have any cons with this app. As I said, it's the best app.

Thank you for your feedback Daniel!

Replied September 2019

Alyse

Arts and Crafts, 1 employee

Reviewed May 2024

Good for start up/small businesses

I’ve only worked with Goldie for about a week and switched from square, Goldie has been very easy to learn and navigate and has helped relieve some stress in the transition of becoming a solo business owner

PROS

I like the ease of oayments and ability to take deposits right through Goldie and not use a 3rd party

CONS

I wish I were able to automatically send messages on multiple devices

Reasons for switching to Goldie

Went from commission based (using the studios appointment scheduling and pos) to booth rental/ sole proprietor

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review!

1 employee

Reviewed July 2023

Please look into this remark

Goldie ease in use and design 's flexibility made it so easy for me to launch my mini concept at home. I hope u work on suiting the schedule to switch automatically the time for international use.

PROS

Goldie interface, layout and ease in use made it so appealing to me. I had chosen goldie over many competitors because i was looking for a free version for something i am beginning my at home. I wouldnt need complication for something i am still navigating. However, if u would apply mini makeover over the free to use version it would appeal more to customer and who knows we could upgrade for more.

CONS

Though goldie is perfectly fine for one person business, but the inavilability to pick the switch the timining automatically for international use was the only drawback. Please look into that

Reason for choosing Goldie

Ease, free version to suite my situation and early conceptualization of my mini concept business

Justine

Individual & Family Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2024

New to Goldie

So far its been nothing but a positive experience. I upgraded pretty soon to then next level. and im sure once i have more staff i will upgrade to the Teams.

PROS

Love how easy it is to set up. No help was needed. I really like the automated text messages to clients. And really love the online booking option. Had i live for one day and goot a viewing through it!

CONS

When it syncs to google calendar. I colour coordinate my shifts, and it transfers in one colour. Not a big issues as i just go in and easily change in google.

Reason for choosing Goldie

Goldie seems easy to use, cost effective. and had the extras of the booking system etc.

Reasons for switching to Goldie

Simplicity and was recommended Goldie by another cleaning business owner.

Amy

Hospital & Health Care, 1 employee

Amazing booking!

PROS

Love everything, bookings are really easy to use

CONS

Nothing, the app is fantastic to use. 5**

Tank you so much for taking the time to write such a glowing review!

Catherine

Sports, 1 employee

Reviewed April 2024

Online diary

PROS

With things being so busy it makes things easier being able to leave the booking system open for clients to book the appointment times that suit them based on your availability. You can also book recurring sessions on a weekly basis so it takes away the need to update regularly

CONS

The restricted amount of appointments that can be made on the free version

Reason for choosing Goldie

Was recommended by a friend who had used it for the same business model

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review!

Shawnasey

Reviewed April 2024

Love Goldie

It’s great was confusing at first but I’m also not tech savvy

PROS

It’s easy to change and add things and it saves me time Thur out the day

CONS

That I can decorate my booking link and that you can’t add a wavier for them to sign before booking

Reason for choosing Goldie

It was highly recommended by other small business owners I know

Thank you so much for the review. We recently just rolled out a policy and terms feature that requires acceptance prior to booking your appointment. Reach out to support@heygoldie.com if you would like more information.

Patricia

Esthetician

PROS

Flexibility, easy access, client friendly

CONS

Can’t not do deposit charges because of the country

Anna-Jade

Goldie review

I love using the app! Compared to other websites / apps Goldie is by far the best! I wouldn’t switch to another app!

PROS

How easy it is to add in clients, also how easy it is for clients to book in. Colour coded services are very good and easy to see

CONS

I haven’t got anything negative to say about Goldie

THANK YOU so much for taking the time to write such a supportive review!

Casandra

Overall a very good app

PROS

Its is pretty simple to set everything up

CONS

Changing booking setting and other advanced settings can get a little confusing.

Reason for choosing Goldie

Goldie is cheaper than gloss genius thats why I chose it

Thank you for taking the time to review our app. If you run into any issues with your booking settings please don't hesitate to reach out at support@heygoldie.com.

Emily

Fine Art, 1 employee

Reviewed February 2021

Appointfix is a business necessity!

PROS

The best about Appointfix is the amazing customer service. I have used them since 2017, they have expanded and become more popular since then and they have never lacked , only kept improving! Each customer service rep makes me feel like I am not talking to a robot or a computer, and they always follow up! Their software is the best, and I can sleep at night knowing that all of my reminders for my customers are going through and there is never confusion. I have my clients history there, and I also did not have to pay extra when the app increased in price , as I was “grandfathered” in with my original price which is great customer service and appreciation as well. I always have and will continue to recommend this program! It was a game changer for my tattoo business and my clients are ALWAYs impressed. Thank you so much Appointfix!

CONS

My least favorite thing about this software, is that I can’t go to it on my computer, only a tablet or phone.

Reasons for switching to Goldie

Appointfix is more personal and customizable to my liking

Stosha

Reviewed August 2023

Completely satisfied

Overall great app

PROS

I love being able to take card payments. Customer database and history as well as seeing what services customers must receive

CONS

Mass market messages should not come from my cell number on the pro version. I should be able to have pictures next to my service options so customers can see my work.

Price, accessibility, constant upgrades

Reasons for switching to Goldie

Pricing and fees access and accessibility issues

Kelly

Reviewed December 2020

The best appointment app I’ve used

I have been really happy and should I need to upgrade to a multi appointment system for more employees, I will just upgrade - I won’t even look elsewhere for other appointment apps - this one does everything I need.

PROS

I have a lot of positive comments about this app. It works! It’s easy to use, it’s not un-necessarily over complicated. Navigation through the app functions is easy to work out. I LOVE the text messaging marketing/appointment reminder functions - I have set up a custom reminder to send to update my clients about the clinic Covid policies, which has been great. If I’ve ever had a query using the software after a new update, the team have been so quick to respond.

CONS

On the package I have, I can only login to the app on one device at a time which is not ideal.

Reasons for switching to Goldie

Ease of use plus Appointfix gave me the option to send text messages to my clients.

Kerrie

Consumer Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2021

This scheduling app has improved my business!

I am extremely impressed with the service I receive. Problems are sorted very swiftly.

PROS

That it works across both Android and Apple platforms simultaneously. I use an Android Smart phone and an iPad. Works fine on both.

CONS

I would rather the sms messages were sent from my own device. This would allow me to increase the content in the messages and alleviate the issue of clients replying and being confused as to which number to call.

Reason for choosing Goldie

AFFORDABLILITY. And the fact that Appointfix is compatible with Android/ Samsung devices. Suits my business very well.

Lorenda

Individual & Family Services, 1 employee

Reviewed July 2022

Self employed

Really good. No problems with it.

PROS

Easy-to-use. Love that I can have it with me on my phone and at my tablet on my desk.

CONS

There's really nothing I don't like about this app. I do wish it has a way to mark NO SHOWS AND LATE . Without deleting them but the time slot shows its open.

Reason for choosing Goldie

A friend used it and was happy with it. Plus the price is right.

Reasons for switching to Goldie

Don't like square appointment book but like square credit card

Tasha

Reviewed January 2022

Getting Started

Overall my experience with Appointfix has been great. I had another scheduling app that was tied to my website but it was not as functional or adaptable as Appointfix and it cost a lot more. It did not text my clients about their appointments which is a big help. People do not read their emails as much as they respond to their text messages.

PROS

What I like most about Appointfix is the app's ease, convenience, and functionality. It is easy to use and intuitive, making it easy to implement from the start.

CONS

I want to add more notes about clients and especially about their sessions.

Ease of use!

Reasons for switching to Goldie

Wix only sent emails and did not send text messages. It offered a lot but not what I needed.

Gricelda

Reviewed May 2021

Love it!

I love how easy it is to use. I am not good with techy stuff so this is easy to use, very customizable and has all the features i need for a very inexpensive price. Would highly recommend.

PROS

I love the easy to set up automated text reminders

CONS

I love everything about it! There's nothing i would change.

Reasons for switching to Goldie

When the pandemic started, i was forced to quit the salon I was working at. The owners took away access from all my information i had on the booking system. They had control of what we were able to use and we had no control. So when my friend told me about appointfix i decided to give it a try. there was a promotion on monthly premium so i automatically signed up for it. I'm so happy i did.

Brittney