All Google Workspace Reviews

Allen

Hospital & Health Care, 2 - 10 employees

Used unspecified

Reviewed December 2023

Google Workspace Review: All Of Our Favorite Tools In One.

Enaan

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2022

A great business collaboration tool

Google Workspace has been an amazing asset to my business. The apps are user-friendly and the collaboration tools are top-notch. I love the ability to easily share files and communicate with my team members. The pricing is also very affordable. The business apps integration is also a great feature - you can easily access your email, calendar, and contacts from within the workspace. Overall, I've found Google Workspace to be a great tool for business collaboration.

PROS

Google Workspace is the most complete way to work from anywhere specifically when you have to work both from home and office. Google Workspace includes Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Docs, Google Sheets and Slides. I can use all these services from one place with a single login. It's saves a huge time. I can work with others team mate at the same time on the same document and see their changes in real time.

CONS

It is little bit hard to configure for the first time if you are not a tech savvy guys.

Reason for choosing Google Workspace

I chose Google Workspace because it is easy to use and integrates well with other Google products. It also has a good price point compared to other options.

Reasons for switching to Google Workspace

For the value of time and collaboration.

Jen

E-Learning, 1 employee

Reviewed August 2022

"Worth the Price", I keep reminding myself...

My relationship with Google Workspace could definitely be described as "conflicted". I love many of the features, but other aspects, such as trying to understand their instructions and the added fees to add extra domain names, frustrates me.

PROS

What makes me stay with Workspace is the extreme capacity for file storage (you get much higher limits with a paid Workspace account, vs their free Google Drive accounts), and easy management of sending/receiving emails with one of my domain names. I appreciate how easy it is to send and receive email through my primary domain, and I like the ability to share a folder between my multiple Google email addresses. I am a "solo-preneur," but since I have many projects, I have multiple emails, and it's nice to be able to access the folder from basically every email address I've shared it with.

CONS

I really want to give Workspace higher reviews. What stops me? A few issues: 1. The fact that to add each additional domain name is an extra $12/month. 2. They say alias domains are free; they essentially redirect to a primary domain, or any other domain you've set up in your organization. But thus far, I have set up several and cannot get a single one of them to actually work. I keep getting "undeliverable" notices. 3. Their instructions are absolutely NOT "user-friendly". I dread looking up instructions on how to implement anything in Google Workspace, because their dry instructions were apparently written with the assumption that everyone reading them is on the same level of knowledge that the coders were.

Reason for choosing Google Workspace

I have heavily considered switching to Titan Email, as I was offered a low-cost trial to this through my domain registrar. However, Google is more familiar to me (even if, as they say, "familiarity breeds contempt"). I appreciate the aspects of Google Workspace that I use regularly, and don't want to trade one set of problems for other problems another set-up might potentially cause me.

Denis

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2024

A must Have A/V/W Conferencing GURU

PROS

Google Workspace makes it easy to access all office tools in one digital workspace from audio, video conferencing to document management.

CONS

Google has the best IT tools, I do not experience any problem when using GW.

Santiago

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Google Workspace Review

Overall, Google Workspace contains a great suite of products that I use every day at my job. I love how it keeps my documents safe and enables me to collaborate with my colleagues and teammates in a seamless way.

PROS

I love all the suite of products Google Workspace offers, the one I mostly use is Google Drive. I like that I can store all my documents and organize them however I want and also assign sharing permissions which gives me full control on who can access what.

CONS

When checking the editing history of my documents it's a bit complicated and tedious to review all edits made from multiple collaborators, I also wish there could be a bit more automations around documents like email notifications when someone completes a task or edits some part of a document.

Annalisa

Education Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed May 2019

GSuite Makes Process Collaboration Easy

That being said, overall, GSuite is one of the most-used tools by me. I work with data sets, creative projects, photos, and more as a Social Media Coordinator and Admin. My joint-role means I'm working on a lot of different kinds of projects, and my fast-paced timelines means the consolidation of tools in one place makes G Suite super appealing and efficient. Highly recommend.

PROS

It's so easy to collaborate with GSuite. Just this week we kicked-off a complete overhaul of our processes due to retiring staff, and desire for standardization. I'll focus on Team Drives, and document sharing: -With GSuite, we set up a Team Drive that all staff have access to. It's easy to find when you click Drive, right there under your personal drive. -Using Gsuite allowed not only our manager, but also staff, to create folders as buckets of processes. For example, we use Slate, and an older CRM system, Banner, which each have wildly different levels of technical execution, but are used at the same time. Our staff just dumped a bunch of individual processes which we can now view, edit, and share back as the standardization process continues. -Easy to see who made edits, and when. So, if we have a question about a process line, we'll simply look to the edit, and can easily track and clarify questions. -GSuite does, however, have an incredible range of tools, which are all equally visible, editable, and sharable. One of the most values tools I use at work.

CONS

There are only a few cons about GSuite. -In Google Sheets in GSuite, the organization and visual user interface is not optimal. Because whatever was just edited shows up at the top, there's no way to predict a good method of searching for documents. -GSuite in general has this issue with visual user interface among projects, including Sheets

Environmental Services, 51-200 employees

Great alternative to other Office Suites

Only working with it since December 18 as it is my companies preferred office suite, I found it very easy to adapt to and a little bit more intuitive to use. Unlearning 30 years of using a different platform was the only thing that makes it hard. If GW is all you have every been exposed to it is easy to learn and operate within.

PROS

Ease of use. With over 30 years experience with the major competitor, Google Workspace was very easy to pick up. Help and training resources are readily available, and easy to understand. The interoperability between google branded programs in workspace is pretty intuitive and seamless.

CONS

It some ways it is not as robust as Microsoft, but it makes up for it in ease of use. Google does not have open API with some third party programs (DocTract) for instance. Which does require us to have a subscription to Microsoft as well. There are some advanced functions that have been brought into Power Point that Google slides does not keep up with. I wish they did. I would still recommend Google as a good alternative.

Reasons for switching to Google Workspace

Hired by a company who invested in Google Workspace instead of Microsoft 365 due to the cost.

Justin

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Reviewed December 2023

Desktop Apps for Power-Users

Overall, my experience with Google Workspace has been good. I wish there was better support and desktop apps for power-users.

PROS

The Google Workspace ecosystem is pretty great from top to bottom. It's deeply integrated so that various Workspace apps are available from within other apps. Additionally, the syncing is sold and file sharing is as granular as I need it to be.

CONS

I consider myself a power-user and would prefer a desktop app that leverages keyboard shortcuts and native gestures so that I can optimize my time in Google Workspace. Additionally, Google Workspace customer support is difficult to track down.

Reason for choosing Google Workspace

Superhuman has the efficiencies I want but at a price point I'm not ready to pay yet. Hey doesn't yet have the full ecosystem I need.

Brendan

Retail, 11-50 employees

Excellent For Company-Wide File Sharing

PROS

Creating shared drives so that all of us have access to critical information in a timely manner.

CONS

I have never spoken to anyone at Google ever, and I am scared to even try.

Rayhann

E-Learning, 51-200 employees

Google Workspace Review

PROS

One of the main things I like about Google Workspace is how easy it is to navigate around and use. Many industries use it and I can see why. For me, I use it to create lesson plans and share it with my advisors and students. I also really like how it frequently updates its interface.

CONS

Although this is not really a big issue, but rather a complaint. One of the things I really don't like about the Google Workspace is how it makes me sign in to some of the accounts I don't use by default. For instance, if I have an account that I use frequently and one that I don't use, Google will make me sign into the one that I don't use.

Mangaliso

Construction, 2-10 employees

Willfen Trading's Review

Extremely satisfied, I would appreciate a lower price package.

PROS

Everything sets itself up and syncs effortlessly.

CONS

It was expensive for the Business Pro package and we had to down grade to the business starter option.

Cristian

Education Management, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed October 2023

Excellent alternative for work

I must make reports on students and connect to meetings with networks constantly, with Google Workspace, I can do this easily and quickly by just connecting to my account, since just by accessing it I can make reports online, store and share files, do collaborative work in preparing reports for courts, make presentations to present at talks with parents and of course, connect to meetings with different networks.

PROS

In general, everything related to Google is easy to use, you do not need extensive learning or prior knowledge to be able to use and take advantage of the different Google Work tools. Furthermore, if you don't know how to make or use any of the tools, it is as easy as using the search engine and you can access videos and tutorials on how to use the different tools and get the most out of them. In my particular case, I like to be able to have all the tools in one place and linked to my work account, since this way I don't have to go from program to program and I can access all the content easily.

CONS

I have nothing I can say against Google Workspace, since it contains all the basic tools that I use on a daily basics.

D'Andre

Market Research, 11-50 employees

Google Workspace Review

My overall experience using Google Workspace has been positive. The platform offers a seamless integration of productivity tools like Gmail, Google Drive, Docs, Sheets and Calendar, making collaboration and communication within teams efficient and effective. The cloud-based nature of Google Workspace allows for easy access to files and information from anywhere and the regular updates and improvements keep the platform relevant and user-friendly. Overall, I find Google Workspace to be valuable and indispensable tool for individuals and businesses a like.

PROS

I liked the seamless integration across all the productivity tools, like Gmail, Calendar, Drive and Docs. It made it easy to collaborate with others in real-time and stay organized with all my tasks and communications in one place. The versatility and cloud-based nature of Google Workspace also made it easier to access my work from any device.

CONS

It was the occasional limitations in customization and flexibility compared to other productivity suites. While it offers a wide range of features and tools, some users may find that certain advanced customization options or integrations are not as easily accessible or possible within the platforms.

Pranay

Information Technology and Services, 5,001-10,000 employees

Overview of Google Workspace

The real-time collaboration functionality along with the cloud storage improves my productivity and reduces my wastage of time. It always acts as a bridge between me and my team. Overall I can say it's a very efficient tool to use.

PROS

1. I can easily collaboratively work on documents in real time. 2. It gives me accessibility from anywhere at any time. 3. It's affordable to use as compared to other products. 4. As it's a Google suite hence, I have no worries about my data security. 5. A very user-friendly interface allows me to work confidently and efficiently.

CONS

1. Without internet access you can use some of the functionalities only. 2. If you are looking for free storage, then it's a limitation, as per requirements you will have to make a purchase. 3. Limited integration functionalities with some of the business tools.

Huili

Wholesale, 2-10 employees

Google Workspace

Overall is good, I usually use it most every day.

PROS

Organized well. I preciate Google Workspace for its seamless integration of various productivity tools such as Gmail, Google Drive, Google Docs, Sheets, and Meet. Its collaborative features make it easy for teams to work together in real-time, regardless of their physical location.

CONS

The space storage is not that much, I need to spend more money to buy to space. I

Destiny

Design, 1 employee

Reviewed May 2024

Easy to use tool for emerging businesses

PROS

The ease of use, it's universal (i.e. most people are familiar with it), and price point.

CONS

Sometimes when I'm trying to share documents and believe I've changed the settings to make it accessible, it's not accessible.

Workspace

Its pretty good and its helpful to get work done

PROS

The availability and the easy-to-use interface.

CONS

Archived emails are had to get back to the inbox

Reviewed July 2019

Advanced, easy, intuitive and simple set of collaboration and business tools

Great suite for collaboration, office work and simple document management...

PROS

It is great cross platform set of tools that easily orchestrate variety of business activities. Not that it is only e-mail service, it is way too more. Great integration with calendar, notes, Google keep and many other services helps a with organizing our team, as well as having most of our documents and important data on the go, with our mobile phones, no matter of the brand or even mobile OS.

CONS

Whenever you have any kind of problem, you have really good knowledge base, but it is almost impossible to get in touch with live person to discuss specific problems. Everything is automatized, maybe even more than it should be.

Reason for choosing Google Workspace

Great cross platform possibility of use, and users legacy and knowledge in google services...

Reasons for switching to Google Workspace

In the moment of implementation Microsoft, as an old partner did not offer any cloud based e-mail services. As the time passed, G-suite grew, and became more and more complex, covering most of required functions, including mobile device management for android phones.

Marisa