All Jobber Reviews

Rufus

2 - 10 employees

Used less than 12 months

Reviewed May 2021

Should have switched sooner!

Andy

Facilities Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2019

Jobber is the BEST

I first started using jobber almost 5 years ago when I decided to test out the free trial. Since that day, I have continued using the software and have grown my business over 400%. I think one of my favourite parts about jobber is the level of exceptional customer service; not only online but also in person. Additionally, my work flow for my business has improved a vast amount over the years. Invoicing: What used to take me hours, is now a simple 30 minute task. Quoting: What used to be done on a scrap piece of paper, is now done on my iPhone. Scheduling: What used to be done on excel, is now organized through the online calendar which can be accessed anywhere, anytime. Overall, I would recommend jobber to anyone running a service based business, and would be happy to answer any further questions.

PROS

-The jobber platform is very easy to use and can be learned quickly. -Batch invoice creation is extremely helpful. -Jobber makes quoting, booking and scheduling jobs a breeze! -Having a client hub is a real crowd pleaser.

CONS

Jobber is overall a 5/5 software system that has been the best thing for helping my business grow. Over the almost 5 years of using Jobber, the only thing I would like to remind people is that once you delete something, there is no way to get it back. I accidentally deleted an invoice once, and it was gone for good. This was my mistake, so as long as you're more cautious than I was that day, you'll be good.

Andy! Thanks so much for this thorough feedback. We're so proud to work with your team and are so glad to hear we've been able to help make improvements across your processes. Unfortunately we can't always recover deleted items, but sometimes we can, so always feel free to reach out to our Success Team in the event we can recover something just in case. Thanks again for taking the time to leave a review :)

Replied April 2019

Olivia

Reviewed April 2023

Jobber Customer Support Employees Deserve a Raise

PROS

Jobber definitely has a learning curve. Any time I have ever had a question, though, Jobber support has been ULTRA helpful. Now that I am comfortable with the software, I love it. The setup makes it so easy to see what needs to be done so I don't miss anything, and the step-by-step process makes quoting, scheduling, and invoicing very streamlined.I find myself going "Oh, cool, Housecall Pro wouldn't let me do that" often.

CONS

The top two main concerns are issues with multiple contacts under a profile and calendar colors. I have no way of knowing what phone number/email goes to who, and I have up to 7 numbers under some of our commercial accounts. I need to be able to custom label numbers/emails other than "Work, Mobile, Home" Calendar colors is the only thing I miss from Housecall Pro. I could enter the HTML color code which made it so much easier to tell people apart on the calendar. While I'm at it, I'd like to be able to click and drag things at 15 minute intervals instead of 30 minutes; that would save me so much time.

Reasons for switching to Jobber

I was not in any way a part of that decision but I believe it was monetary.

Hey Olivia! This was such a detailed review, so thank you so much for sharing this with us! It's so nice to know that our Support team was able to help make sure you were set up and feeling comfortable with Jobber and that you've now got everything in place so that you won't miss anything. Really appreciate you flagging those concerns to us too! Our Support team can definitely offer suggestions for both the contact info you're needing to be more clearly labelled and calendar colors, so feel free to reach out to us to chat more about those pieces. It'd be great to hear from you!

Replied May 2023

Tim

JOBBER is amazing

PROS

It has made our daily functions easier, especially when it comes to customer communication and interaction.

CONS

One downside I have noticed is that when searching for a job or quote, it requires scrolling down to find it. It would be more convenient if the jobs were organized into tabs such as "waiting to be signed," "signed," "scheduled," "invoiced," etc.

Reason for choosing Jobber

Seems to work better for what we needed.

BRIAN

Reviewed January 2024

EASY TO USE - VERY BUGGY - SLOW CUSTOMER SUPPORT

LOVE HATE RELATIONSHIP! CUSTOMER SERVICE HAS NOSE DIVED.... VERY GLITCHY... SOME THINGS CAN BE VERY FRUSTRATING AND NOT MAKE SENSE.....DUPLICATE INVOICES...i WOULD EXPLORE OTHER OPTIONS IF POSSIBLE....

PROS

THE LOOK & FEEL - FUN TO USE...I like the way the control panel is set up.

CONS

VERY CONFUSING - REOCCURRING SERVICES SETUP- INVOICING FROM A JOB CAN SOMETIMES CREATE DUPLICATES - I FIND MYSELF REFUNDING EVERYDAY THE CREDIT CARD FEES JUST KEEP ADDING UP!!!

Reason for choosing Jobber

When i first ourchased jobber the customer service was fast and always available. now its non existant.

WANTED A MORE STREAMED LINE SYSTEM TO MANAGE MY DAY TO DAY

Hey Brain, thank you so much for flagging this. Our support wait times are not something we at Jobber view as an acceptable standard, and we are working to make it better. Our Support team is hiring and training as fast as possible, and we should soon see a reduction in wait time. Thank you for understanding. We would be happy to help resolve any issues with reccuring jobs, the app being glitchy, and understand what might be making duplicate invoices. Please give us a call at 888-721-1115 ext 1 or send us an email at support@getjobber.com to connect with our Support Team.

Replied January 2024

Quentin

Automotive, 1 employee

Reviewed March 2024

Best bang for buck all in one business management software!

PROS

As a mobile mechanic, Jobber has streamlined running my business; from scheduling appointments to payments and invoicing, it's better! Wish I would've found it sooner.

CONS

I would like to see some of the desktop feature become available on the mobile platform.

Reasons for switching to Jobber

Ease of use, simplicity of the system, streamline my business

Mike

Reviewed October 2023

Great concept but poor execution!

I have only had problem with jobber since I started. I still use 2 different systems because Jobber doesnt work as it is supposed to. I was misinformed about the product and nothing was really done to rectify the situation. Was asked to work with the develop team but was not giving the opportunity to be compensated for my time and was still charged full price when multiple features with the Jobber app, did not work the way it was supposed to.

PROS

The sales pitch.....unfortunately, poor delivery.

CONS

Optimized routing does not work the way it is supposed to. Job forms that you create cannot even be seen from the active job/visit, that you are on.

Reason for choosing Jobber

Because I was told that features would work like expected. I was also enticed with a $0 cost per month for initial set up to only spend hours with the develop team. Unfortunetly, the features that I need most, do not work as the should.

Reasons for switching to Jobber

I switch because of the abilitiy to do more out in the field without having a tablet or laptop with me to run quotes, create and edit jobs andor send invoices.

Hi Mike, thank you for your review. We're very sorry to hear that your experience with Jobber and routing hasn't been the best since you started. We would like to discuss this further with you to help find a solution, so please give us a call at 1-888-721-1115 opt 1, email support@getjobber.com or reach out via our live chat

Replied October 2023

Mary

Environmental Services, 2-10 employees

CleaningCompany life saver

PROS

This was an immensely helpful product for my cleaning company - using many features including gps when employees clocked in and out, schedules, invoicing and more!

CONS

Probably more Featured than I would ever use

Nick

Facilities Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Ease of use is king with Jobber

Overall experience has been very good. Jobber works great on a desktop, mobile, and tablet. Allows us to invoice how we want for each job and build out customer accounts with multiple properties which is very helpful.

PROS

How easy it is to use for both customers and teams members. Speed of invoicing is also very simple.

CONS

We have only had one issue with jobber which was solved with having a custom field.

Reason for choosing Jobber

Ease of use and setup along with the speed of which techs could be active and using it in customer driveways.

Seija

Easy to use and scale

My team and I have been using Jobber daily and have found it invaluable! So many wonderful features!

PROS

Jobber offers so many of the must have things needed to run a business. Scheduling, billing and invoicing, reminders, and so much more.

CONS

I wish it allowed easier ways to add things like blocked time for vacation schedules and such for employees.

Reason for choosing Jobber

We did alot of research and Jobber was what we landed on... before going with anything else.

tara

Accounting, 2-10 employees

jobber reviews

PROS

easy to schedule stores all customers love the unscheduled column

CONS

when checking if a customer is in the data base - i wish i could hit add new and the info transfer over easier to schedule call backs not requiring a invoice wish the colors showed on the app for the team i dont having to constantly have to refresh the app to see updates

Adam

Reviewed August 2019

Get you in and keep your money and don't honor trial

Lost Money

PROS

The customer service people were great. The scheduling and time sheet function was quite easy to manage.

CONS

I began using the trial then I receive a call from one of there team and we go over the functions of the product. I asked them about the estimating process and if I could have primary headers and then sub categories and he said yes in the description section. The problem is there is no pricing function in the description area for estimating your job. So I call and they customer service says oh it won't do that it will all have to be entered in per line to do it that way. I then ask is there a way to have services cost not show on the final estimate and it does, but if you add any products that would be bought from a store those items also would end up not showing with a price. So your bid would end up as a sub total with everything combined or you have to show everything to get it to show. Now I have just given a free pass to the owners to pass my bid around to see what I charge per line item. I called them to address this 5 days after signing up based on sales persons information and when I call them to get a refund of the $104 I paid. I asked if I could speak to billing and oh guess what billing doesn't have a phone. So I asked for them to speak with them and I get told since I paid the money to get the discount to move out of the trial and have an account I don't qualify for the 14 day guarantee. Also, the job form doesn't go along with the job from day to day. It resets to a new job form for each day. So you have to go back find the job in schedule and review there.

The cost but

Reasons for switching to Jobber

Because product didn't do what I needed as a plumbing contractor.

Hi Adam, our customers have many different workflows and are some of the busiest people out there, so being transparent about whether or not Jobber will be a good fit for a business is something very important to us. Because of this we're really sorry to hear if we weren't on the same page about what you were looking for and about your negative experience. A manager on our team will be reaching out to you to gather some more information on your experience, and we'll do our best to help determine the best solution for your business.

Replied August 2019

Joel

Utilities, 1 employee

Reviewed May 2020

Overall a great program

Ease of use and quickly putting in jobs. Could do a lot better if their software handled client credit on account and texting freestyle and dropped their monthly payment to more reasonable price for small business to use.

PROS

Great look and ease of use. Works on all devices.

CONS

Compared to other programs like this, The cost for options is quite high. They are pushing more to have credit cards processed through them and have done away with paypal payments. There is only texting of canned messages. My biggest issue. Over all though the $130.00 a month for half way decent options is to high. If you pay a full year in advance then that price goes to 99.00 a month. So charging you 30 more paying by the month is another down fall for this software. To pay in advance for small business it penalizes them. Another downfall is how it handles your clients that over pay or pay in advance by applying credit to their account. I does not handle this very well at all!

Reasons for switching to Jobber

Managemart has to many bugs. Once they get them cleaned up I will go back as it is a great program before the bugs. My main program I use is Lawn Pro because it has the best options but I can not find a program that has everything I want and need so I have to use 2 programs.

Hi Joel, thank you for your review and this feedback. We'd like to make sure you're getting the most value of your plan so it's more than worth your monthly investment. Please reach out to our Success Team via phone (1-888-721-1115), chat, or email (support@getjobber.com), and we'll do our best to make sure you're getting the most value out of Jobber. We'd also like to collect some additional feedback around what could be more helpful for your business, and do our best to potentially offer some alternative workflows that work best for you and your team. Thank you again for your feedback!

Replied September 2020

Marcus

Environmental Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2021

Good Software.....Greedy Management

PROS

I love how easy it was to set everything up and get started with this software. The calendar is great as well as many other features.

CONS

I HATE that I cannot charge our clients the credit card processing fee automatically. It is very time consuming to have to tell every single person to call or email the office if they want the 3% convenience fee added to their invoice and update their payment settings. This was supposed to make collecting money easy - not so time consuming and such a headache. I also HATE that management is so greedy that they would only allow pictures on line items in the most expensive plan offered. I was unaware that Jobber had a "bug" at the time I started using this and months later, half way through a quote, I suddenly discover I am no longer allowed to add pictures to line items without upgrading to the most expensive plan for an extra $100 a month. We only have 5 users and will never be interested in the additional features with the grow plan. It feels very wrong that Jobber would only give this option for $200 a month when numerous other softwares offer pictures for under $100 a month.

Reason for choosing Jobber

I am reconsidering my choice because I am so disgusted that the very basic feature of adding pictures to line items has been removed.

Reasons for switching to Jobber

The scheduling with Thryv is a nightmare. They send notifications to clients every single time you do anything and is very obnoxious. The "advertising" is a complete joke and waste of money. It does not bring in business and they think they can charge a ton of money for it. Also, they were very crooked with the billing and try to continue charging for services well after they've been cancelled.

Hi Marcus, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. It's wonderful that you're finding Jobber easy to use in running your day-to-day operations, and that you're enjoying the scheduling features. We are always eager to learn about how we can improve, and we are very sorry to hear about your negative experience. Our team would love the opportunity to directly discuss your product feedback, and better understand how these features would positively impact your business. Our support team is available from 8am-5pm MT, M-F at your convenience by phone (1-888-721-1115) or email (support@getjobber.com). We would be happy to address your concerns about your subscription and feature changes.

Replied October 2021

Venture Capital & Private Equity, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2021

Pretty with minimal functionality

Poor experience.

PROS

The software did look nice. They have the touch and feel of a modern CRM / ERP.

CONS

The software has numerous Cons: 1. The schedule view does not have a monthly view when on the mobile app and syncing it with another app removes the purpose of a one stop shop CRM. 2. The "Two Way Texting" does not allow you to initiate conversations with previous customers, or potential new clients. 3. Route scheduling is cumbersome and underdeveloped. 4. Customer support is wildly unaccommodating and rude if you run into a snag when compared with similar CRMs that have a strong focus on customer service. The list goes on, I like to try all systems on my businesses to see what works best for both back office and field techs. This specifically was one of my worst experiences with a CRM. It was the second time I ever deployed a new system where my field techs were actually more bogged down than they were prior to deployment.

Reason for choosing Jobber

I have used most of the alternatives!

Reasons for switching to Jobber

Just to try something new. I never quit my subscription, and I am happy I didn't!

Hi James, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Our mission at Jobber is to make running your home service business as seamless as possible, with a fast and knowledgable customer support team that has your back. We are very sorry to hear that Jobber has not met your expectations. I've shared this insight with our product teams who work closely with the client communications and routing features. We are always making updates to our features, so feedback like this can help inform how we make additions and adjustments. Our team would love the opportunity to directly address your product feedback, as well as your experience with our support team. If you're ever back in the market for software or would like to revisit these issues, we would appreciate the chance to connect with you and turn your experience around. We are available at your convenience by phone (1-888-721-1115) or email (support@getjobber.com).

Replied September 2021

Jordan

Reviewed April 2023

Good, could be more customizable.

We are able to make use of most of the features. For the price, it is worth it. We mainly use it for scheduling employees and keeping track of timesheets. Also, the client Database is quite useful.

PROS

We like the scheduling and the client portal.

CONS

We don't like the invoicing procedure. Having to add everything from the timesheet to the job is tedious and could be done easily with a change to the program.Why not have the option to populate the invoice with all of the current man hours/visits that are on the job when generating an invoice?

Reasons for switching to Jobber

Cheaper. The app is better than most other products.

Hi Jordan! We really appreciate your review of Jobber and your feedback! We'll certainly send your comments to our developers. If you ever have more feedback for us, please reach out to our Support team and they'd be able to provide it to our developers. They may be reached at 1-888-721-1115 opt 1, support@getjobber.com, or you can send us a message through live chat. Cheers!

Replied April 2023

Anthony

Reviewed January 2023

Beware of false advertising and predatory sales tactics!

Jobber unapologetically accepts and continues to employ false and/or misleading advertising regarding its integration with the accounting software QuickBooks.When raising this with a Customer Support Manager, I was advised that the wording was intentional, and he acknowledged that it was misleading and didn't represent the limitations of the product. Despite this acknowledgement, I was denied a refund because it's "against their policy."This could have all been avoided had I utilised the 14-day free trial. Unfortunately I opted against this because in using the free trial the website clearly stated that I would have forfeited a considerable discount (20%) on the annual fee (which, for a new, small business, this is significant).If you decide to proceed with this product, I URGE you to trial it and not purchase the product outright. Better yet, avoid the product entirely and go with a much more ethical business such as Tradify!

PROS

UI and UX. Easy to setup and navigate. Scheduler is effective at distinguishing between jobs / assigned employees.

CONS

The customer service, while generally polite and responsive, is dreadful. Actively acknowledging and endorsing the false and/or misleading information on their webpage regarding 2-way sync between it and the accounting software QuickBooks.The recurring job creation was also unnecessarily complex, requiring the user to specify a duration. There is no ability to specify no end date.Doesn't support B-Pay, and doesn't generate unique customer reference no.'s.

Reason for choosing Jobber

Because of the purported 2-way sync between Jobber and QuickBooks. I since learned that the information presented was false and/or misleading and hence cancelled the subscription. Jobber has refused to provide a refund despite the false and/or misleading information.

Hi Anthony, we really appreciated that you took the time to provide us such a thorough review and we're sorry to hear that we could have done better when providing information about how our sync with QBO works. We see that the manager you spoke with has collected your feedback and we sincerely apologize for any confusion you may have. If you would like to discuss how to make use of Jobber for the remainder of your subscription, please feel free to reach out to us a 1-888-721-1115 opt 1, email support@getjobber.com, or send us a message through our live chat.

Replied January 2023

Reviewed July 2022

A CRM built for the needs of home services!

Overall Jobber is very good. The customer support is friendly and knowledgeable but obviously lack any real input from customers to the devs. For the most part, they have wrapped up almost everything, but there are a few rough edges that need to be addressed. That said, I have not found a better CRM for home services.

PROS

Quotes are easy Collect a deposit Keep cards on file Ease of Scheduling Good mobile app

CONS

Unable to give partial returns through Jobber Payments Need more environmental variables Better API More triggers in Zapier Native texting is lacking in so many ways. Maybe instead of trying to reinvent the wheel, you could partner with a texting/phone/review product like Emitrr.

Reason for choosing Jobber

Jobber is better suited to sales that don't go through a sales funnel, the scheduling is a breeze, and the customer's experience is seemless.

Hi Michael, thanks for your review! If there is anything we can do to improve your experience feel free to get in touch with our success team at 1-888-721-1115 Option 2, support@getjobber.com, or by live chat.

Replied July 2022