All WellnessLiving Reviews

Kaysan

2 - 10 employees

Used unspecified

Reviewed December 2023

WellnessLiving Review: Get Started & Don't Look Back.

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Reviewed January 2018

Migrated from MindBody, not happy with pricing, app, limitations on billing, Ezidebit fees, Support

Streamlined my business and this software are integrated with my website, Facebook, a customised app, just to say the least.

PROS

Graphical interface, simplicity with managing a class, group sessions and appointments. Switching from MindBody was so easy as functionality appears to be similar but in almost every service, much better! They make it simple! Sending SMS or txt messages within Australia is included, well free, as it's bundled in my monthly fee. My team have all picked up how to use the new platform without any formal training! The support is responsive and quick, reporting is fantastic and I am finding new reports even now to help me with managing and running my business. There seems to be a higher level of knowledge within the WellNess Living support teams also, rather than just basic call centre people at MindBody that don't seem to know the product and escalate almost every time you call. I initially thought I would save money by switching to Wellness Living, and I certainly have, but I have also tightened up my cash flow thanks to the enhanced functionality, with my staff more empowered to ensure clients are paid up as well as the app allowing for very easy payment of outstanding balances in just a few clicks. Payment plan functionality is new and fantastic, so I can't forget to bill a client say every week to pay off a past debt or lump sum payment over a period of time. The interface for MindBody is old school and the accounts section gave me a headache, often with clients confused with receipts and invoices. Far prefer the new colourful graphical interface and the simplicity!

CONS

I thought being in Australia would cause concerns with support queries due to my time zone, however, the online knowledge base has been fantastic with short videos to show how to do things and because the support team have been fast, combined with having an easy transition to this new platform, I cant say this has been a real problem. I didn't realise how much I could learn from short video's, and so quickly. The customisable SMS's and emails required a little work to suit my business. I personalised the new client 'Welcome SMS' to include a direct link to a page on my website as well as include a link to an app for the "Gift Receipt" SMS and email, but I guess this would be more setup / configuration concerns that one would go through initially?

Hey Chris! Thanks for leaving your awesome review. At WellnessLiving, we understand that your success is our success, and that business owners like yourself need your management software to work perfectly for and with your business, no matter where you are in the world. That is why we have put so much energy into creating the right solution with the right features for you, and making sure that everything always works exactly how you need to grow your business in the direction you want. Thanks again for your review and we look forward to helping you streamline your business even more in the coming months!

Replied January 2018

Jason

Sports, 2-10 employees

Wellness living review

Overall we find excellent features in the product and it makes running a busy business much more autonomous. It gives are users far more options and choice because of this.

PROS

The features suited my business needs 95% and it was cheaper than my previous package which did similar things.

CONS

Costs rose after the first year and bespoke items like the mobile app increased by a lot. It felt like these static products were being hiked in price for very few feature additions. We ended up cancelling the bespoke app due to the price rises and actually found not many of our users utilised it.

Reason for choosing WellnessLiving

Price was better than mindbody for very similar features within the product, that we used on a daily basis

Reasons for switching to WellnessLiving

Costs for mindbody were rising as several price hikes took them above and beyond the value the product offered

Dear Jason, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with WellnessLiving! We're thrilled to hear that our features have been a great fit for your business needs and that you've found value in our platform. It's fantastic to hear that WellnessLiving has made running your busy business more autonomous and provided your users with more options and choices. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're committed to providing you with the best possible experience. If you ever need assistance or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@wellnessliving.com or leave us a voicemail. We're here to help! Thank you once again for choosing WellnessLiving. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing to support you on your journey. Warm regards, Anthony S (Marketing Specialist)

Erica

Reviewed October 2021

Stressful and major headache

After several emails back and forth they have agreed to refund the charges that they charged without my approval but this software has been nothing but a pain since we started it. Between features and scheduling not working right and clients not being able to access the schedule we are in the process of switching services to something that will actually help my business not limit it.

PROS

I love that this software allows me to have my clients sign waivers before ever stepping into the studio and that I am able to require new clients to take our intro class before any other class.

CONS

This software is very hard to navigate and does not link well to our website. Most people who try to just see our schedule on our website end up contacting us because the system says there are no classes available which is not the case. My potential clients do not like that they have to create an account before they can see any information and payments are a hassle. We have a square kiosk in studio and while it claims to link up I have to basically use 2 systems to process the payments which is beyond annoying. To top it off I just learned that they have been charging me for online services for the last year that I've never used. You can't cancel extra services on their own or change your plan you have to call customer service and then they assign your case to a specific representative whos schedule may or may not be convenient to your own schedule.

Reasons for switching to WellnessLiving

I needed more features and what I thought would be ease of access for my clients.

Hey Erica, Thanks for taking the time to write us a review. We're really sorry to hear that you're having issues with the Schedule, we actually designed that feature to be really simple and easy for clients to use! You mentioned that no classes are shown as available even though you have added them, so this sounds like a few settings need to be changed in your account set up. It's great that you also mentioned having to use 2 systems to process payments, we actually have an integrated payment processing solution for this exact reason - so you can process payments with just a few easy clicks, all in WellnessLiving, without having to use any additional platforms! We'll have a senior rep. on our support team reach out to you to help walk you through making these simple changes, they'll be glad to answer any other questions you have, and you'll see why thousands of businesses love to use WellnessLiving everyday. Aiden P. (Customer Advocate)

Replied October 2021

Ruth

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2024

A critical tool for our business

We have had a positive experience with WellnessLiving and it is a critical part of our business. The customer service support is excellent when we have encountered issues or had questions. The functionality is intuitive to use and is robust, even for special uses. Highly recommend!

PROS

Easy to configure Intuitive to use, both on the back-end and client interface Robust functionality Excellent customer service Extensive reporting capabilities

CONS

Subscription rate increases Some features, such as events on the Achieve app, only available with upgrades User forums a bit confusing to use

Reason for choosing WellnessLiving

Mindbody is expensive and poor user interface StudioGrowth had nice features and interface, but not as robust as WellnessLiving

Dear Ruth, Thank you so much for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that WellnessLiving has become such a critical tool for your business. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're delighted that you find our platform easy to configure and intuitive to use. It's fantastic to know that our robust functionality and extensive reporting capabilities are meeting your needs. And of course, we're honored that you've found our customer service to be excellent—we're always here to help whenever you need us. We appreciate your feedback regarding subscription rate increases and feature availability. Rest assured, we're constantly working to enhance our offerings while keeping them affordable for our valued customers like you. If you ever need assistance or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@wellnessliving.com or leave us a voicemail. We're here to ensure your experience remains exceptional. Warm Regards, Anthony Spagnuolo

KARLA

Best Software for Wellness Services

Since we choose WellnessLiving the team was very helpful to make things smooth, we made a migration from a previous software very smooth and we never had any issues whit the platform. It's been always very stable and I see day by day they keep improving the software, that make us feel comfortable that we can keep working with WellnessLiving.

PROS

WellnessLiving is great because it's easy to use and has everything you need to run your wellness business smoothly, appointments, sales, clients, rewards, marketing, etc. They keep updating it to make sure it stays useful and relevant for you to help business to grow.

CONS

I would like it to have greater flexibility to create more promotions and different combinations, including product sales.

Reason for choosing WellnessLiving

Very complete software and good price, excellent customer service.

Reasons for switching to WellnessLiving

Expensive and the mobile functionalities never worked properly.

Dear Karla, Thank you so much for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that WellnessLiving has been such a positive addition to your wellness business. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're delighted that our platform has made running your business smoother and more efficient. We understand the importance of flexibility when it comes to promotions and product sales, and we're continually working to enhance our offerings to meet your needs better. Your feedback is invaluable in this process, and we'll certainly take your suggestions into consideration for future updates. It's fantastic to hear that our team was able to make your transition from your previous software seamless. Providing exceptional customer service and a stable platform are fundamental to us. If you ever need assistance or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@wellnessliving.com or give us a call. We're here to help. Warm regards, Anthony Spagnuolo

Syed

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1 employee

Reviewed March 2024

WellnessLiving Customer

Very supportive. They communicate right away and do their best to meet our needs.

PROS

They listen to our situation as a small business and support our ability to afford their WellnessLiving services.

CONS

The increased merchant processing fees and later the increased subscription fee initially felt like we had no choice but after reaching out to explain our financially burdened situation, WellnessLiving understood our challenging situation and helped to make things fair and continue to maintain open communication to meet our needs on this.

Reasons for switching to WellnessLiving

Mindbody was increasing rates and not supportive

Dear Syed, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with WellnessLiving! We're thrilled to hear that you're finding value in our services and that we've been able to support your small business through these challenging times. We understand the financial pressures that small businesses face, which is why we strive to be as accommodating and supportive as possible. It warms our hearts to know that our efforts have made a difference for you. Rest assured, maintaining open communication and ensuring fairness are top priorities for us. We're committed to working with you to find solutions that meet your needs and alleviate any burdens you may encounter along the way. Should you ever need further assistance or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@wellnessliving.com or leave a voicemail. We're here to help in any way we can. Once again, thank you for choosing WellnessLiving. Warm Regards, Anthony S

Elizabeth

Reviewed March 2024

All-In-One Booking System

I appreciate Wellness Living’s customer service. As a business owner with a looooong to-do list, I love that Wellness Living makes our booking platform easy for myself and for our users. All the options available are also exceptional.

PROS

I love that Wellness Living includes so many of the features that I would have to pay more for on other platforms. Also, I feel like technology can easily overwhelm me and I find WL very user friendly.

CONS

Sometimes there are glitches during upgrades, but they are taken care of quickly.

Reason for choosing WellnessLiving

What was included in the basic package out-beat the competitors by far.

Dear Elizabeth, Thank you for your glowing review of WellnessLiving. Your feedback truly means the world to us and serves as a testament to our ongoing commitment to providing top-notch service and innovative solutions. We're thrilled that you find WellnessLiving to be the perfect all-in-one booking system at an affordable price. Our goal is to provide comprehensive features that simplify your business operations while remaining user-friendly. Your recognition of our platform's simplicity in a tech-heavy world means the world to us. Regarding the occasional glitches during upgrades, please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused. Our dedicated team works tirelessly to promptly address any issues that arise, if you’re ever experiencing issues reach us at support@wellnessliving.com. Once again, thank you for your kind words and ongoing support. If there's anything more we can do to enhance your experience, please don't hesitate to reach out. Warm Regards, Anthony S

Replied March 2024

Erica

Sports, 1 employee

Reviewed September 2023

Expensive, Only for the big business

Not great. Not sure about the upgrades they did on their roadmap because it was cumbersome. Trying to cancel was impossible. Couldn't get an exit interview at a time that worked for me and when I could it was going to take over a half hour of sales tactics that I didn't have time for.

PROS

Lots of reports. Clean looking. CRM is amazing and customizable.Shared accounts between family. Easy to link and move credits. Great for packages & series.

CONS

Too big for a small business. Things didn't work right, like gift certificates. Screwed up every single time. There were some I couldn't find. I couldn't send anyone to purchase online. The search function contained a large number of filters but didn't seem to filter the results properly.Balances on accounts were sometimes difficult to manage. Getting answers from the online help database was ridiculous. You look for something and you have to filter through tons of articles that had nothing to do with the issues you were searching for. If you find what you are looking for, save it in a word doc because you will never find it again.

Reason for choosing WellnessLiving

copious reports and seemed like a good program to grow into. CRM

Reasons for switching to WellnessLiving

Was looking for better reporting and had expected to expand

Hey Erica, Sorry to hear your experience wasn't as positive as we hoped. We want you to know, we genuinely appreciate your feedback and apologize for any challenges you've encountered during your time with WellnessLiving. Your input is crucial in helping us improve our services and user experience. We understand that using our software might seem overwhelming due to its extensive features, but rest assured that we have many small business customers who find value in customizing the platform to meet their specific needs. I understand how frustrating it can be when things don't go as expected, whether that's search functionality, gift certificates, account balances, or the usability of our Knowledge Base. Please know that our support teams are available around the clock to assist you with any issues or questions you may have with any of our features or tools, ensuring you receive the guidance and solutions you need to enhance your experience and get the most out of WellnessLiving. In addition, we regularly release upgrades and new features based on customer demands. To ensure you're fully informed and comfortable with these changes, we offer webinars and training sessions designed to walk you through each release with care. Our goal is to make your experience with WellnessLiving as smooth and beneficial as possible, and your feedback plays a crucial role in helping us achieve that aim. Regarding the cancellation process, we apologize for the inconvenience. While we're sorry to see you go, we genuinely wish you the very best in your future business endeavors. If you ever decide to give WellnessLiving another try or have any questions in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. Your satisfaction is important to us, and we're here to assist you in any way we can. Warm regards, Daniel M. (Customer Advocate)

Replied September 2023

T

Alternative Medicine, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2024

Find another system! this review is from a user of 8 (long) years with WL

they are not the best software and we have tried to love them tried to give them time to fix the issues (8 years long enough, you think?), but they are slow moving to fix things and fast moving to add upgrades that are untested and don't work when you try to implement them anyway. You have to pay for services you don't use nor plan to ever use and you cannot trust that any part of their system will work on any given day. its hugely unreliable. Sometimes appointments show up as paid and sometimes they don't. Sometimes you can send an email and sometimes you can't. Some days everyone gets their texts and the next day the same students don't. sometimes the classes are deducted from the pass and sometimes they aren't. The worst is when you call support they act like your issue is false and that it's not happening on their end and the system is perfect. oh-but since you are experiencing an issue (they don't believe is happening) here is a time consuming and confusing workaround to use. They will never fix the issue. and if they do, trust me the fix is temporary! it will be messed up on the next update. we hold our breaths (that's actually funny when you teach yoga) when WL says hey- update coming! we are like OH NO, whats going to go wrong this time? and how many hours will we have to use to fix it, workaround it and convince support hi, there is a major issue with the system...again. I am writing this review right now because there was another update last Tuesday and a patch fix today and I needed to send out a timed email at noon today, and the system wouldn't even give me the option to send an email at all today. LOL , my partner was like, well what did you expect? and I was like but the email looked so nice, too bad no one will ever see it. :( and I don't want another business to go through what we have been through. Life is too short to use a software that works only when it feels like working. find something else. But if you like troubleshooting and that makes you happy, then this is your best bet for that - you will be very busy! LOL

PROS

I like that I can take care of class passes, appointments. and sometimes it works, when it works its great, when it doesn't-well, the rest of the story is later.

CONS

emails don't work when you need them, updates are not tested at all and cause huge issue upon release. Sales reports are consistently a few dollars off. depends if are you using 2 different computers, different browsers maybe a phone... we crack up. I always ask my partner can you give me the approximate sales today? Its never accurate, ever. Sales tax report is no longer accurate. it was for a couple of years, but the latest update changed that too. Merging duplicate clients and the ability to keep a current client data base is impossible. Updated clients is the heart of a small business. and our poor little biz heart is totally outdated. 1/3 of our client list is outdated because WL won't update their merging system. you must pray (if you pray) that your future clients have never used WL elsewhere in their past.. that old account will be a forever account even if the client WANTS you to update their info. you can't. you will either have duplicate clients or outdated lists. its your choice which style of confusing client lists you prefer. at least WL gives you a choice there, LOL.

Reasons for switching to WellnessLiving

8 years ago the only yoga studio software that allowed clients to pay online was Wellness living. we had no choice but to switch to them. we have stayed becasue they were affordable. But they are raising they are prices, so we are looking for something else that, well, works and we aren't even asking for that much, We are really just asking for the system to do what is sold to us that it does. WL does not match their sales pitch.

Dear T, We apologize for the frustrations you've experienced with our platform. We understand the critical importance of reliable email functionality and accurate reporting for businesses like yours. We're actively investigating the issues regarding email delivery, updates causing unexpected problems, and inaccuracies in sales and tax reports. Regarding client data management, we hear the challenges you've faced with merging duplicate clients and maintaining an up-to-date database. We're dedicated to improving our systems in this area. Your remarks about our support experience are concerning and not reflective of the standard of service we aim to provide. We will address this internally to ensure all customers receive the proper assistance needed. Please know that your feedback is being taken seriously, and we are actively working to address the issues you've highlighted. If you have any further concerns or suggestions, please contact us directly. Warm regards, Joanna S

Replied February 2024

Masha

Alternative Medicine, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2022

A good start … not perfect

I’m happy I found WellnessLiving for my client management system for my business. The leadership team is super friendly (Canadians duh!) and helpful. Matt, my sales rep is always willing to help out, reach out to the support team and offer. Hand. I have lots of questions and they are always happy to help. The system itself is not as perfect as I want it to be wfor the type of mobile yoga business that I have but there are SOME workarounds that I’m willing to cope with. There is a HUGE learning curve and it’s not as intuitive as I hoped it would be. I had to do a LOT of trial and error and work with support. The emailing system is lacking in options and it’s hard to set up. If you want to add a photo into your email, you need to go to an external site to add that photo. It’s just cumbersome with all these “work-arounds”. The google calendar integration is glitchy and is not a 2-way integration and doesn’t work in the way I want it to. Bottom line, it’s a nice BASIC system with lots of improvement still to be made. But they are willing to make them and they listen to the feedback and slowly adding features.

PROS

I’m happy I found WellnessLiving for my client management system for my business. The leadership team is super friendly (Canadians duh!) and helpful. Matt, my sales rep is always willing to help out, reach out to the support team and offer. Hand. I have lots of questions and they are always happy to help. It’s A good basic software for scheduling and sending auto reminders to client and staff

CONS

Hey Masha, Thank you for the review! We love helping Canadian businesses succeed at WellnessLiving with our all-in-one business management solution. We're totally committed to your success and we actually prefer to take the time to get to know your business so that we can provide you with the support and walk-throughs on how to best use our software for your needs. We're passionate about what we do and you can always count on our support, day in, day out. There are certainly a lot of features in WellnessLiving because it's designed to be an all-in-one solution for all your business needs, from payments to scheduling and more. We're sorry to hear that it wasn't easy learning to use everything, our interface is designed to be as intuitive and easy-to-use as possible but we understand the learning curve is different for everyone and we provide our level of extensive support so if you ever have a question or inquiry you can always get an answer, right away. Alli Y. (Customer Advocate)

Replied April 2022

samantha

Recreational Facilities and Services, 1 employee

Reviewed April 2021

Karma Yoga Live

overall good

PROS

visually easy to navigate. on demand schedule was included at the time of joining

CONS

Could not get immediate support. had to call the us which was expensive

Reason for choosing WellnessLiving

less expensive and offered online on demand scheduling

price

Hey Samantha, Thanks for the review, we're thrilled you made the switch from Mindbody and chose WellnessLiving! We get customers switching over every day, and many of the stories are the same - the transition was simple and they are now saving a ton of money without needing to pay for additional add-on fees. We take pride in being an all-in-one platform that is easy for you to navigate, and we're always adding even more features to help you get more bang for your buck. We're sorry for the inconvenience reaching Support by phone in the past, we've now added a toll-free support number for all our Australian customers. Our agents are passionate about answering all your questions and helping you succeed with our platform, so please do not hesitate to contact our Support team for any assistance. Natasha B. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Replied May 2021

Reviewed August 2022

WellnessLiving Launch Success

Exceptional! Their customer service is first rate.

PROS

I’ve been with Mindbody 10 years now. This software is every bit as good and more without charging exorbitant rates and fees.

CONS

Payment deposits to my business are not as quick as with my previous provider but it’s a minor grievance

Reason for choosing WellnessLiving

The outstanding client rewards program. Plus they can do everything Mindbody does at half the price.

Reasons for switching to WellnessLiving

Their rates increases are too frequent and too high for the service. Plus the last rate increase included extra 20% charge on new client purchases. That was blatant overreach! Plus their customer service standards have slipped over the years.

Wow, thanks for the great review Mark! WellnessLiving is built to do everything Mindbody can do, but at a much more affordable price. It's amazing that you made the switch after 10 years on that platform, I can't image how nerve-racking software it must've been at first but I'm glad that our onboarding team was able to help make your move a success and that you are now saving money with WellnessLiving. It's awesome to hear that you're using rewards, that's a huge part of any business nowadays as the power of incentives is one of the most powerful tools to keep clients coming back to your business. At Mindbody they like to charge an add-on fee for that, but fortunately rewards is one of many features already included in your plan, at no additional cost. WellnessLiving was founded on a respect for you - our customer - and we recognize that our sole purpose is on supporting your business. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! Jack T. (Customer Advocate)

Replied August 2022

Reviewed January 2023

Extremely unreliable and Very glitchy

My companies overall experience has been terrible. While there are some things we like about Wellness Living, the bad WAY outweighs the good. We have significant problems on a monthly basis. It is literally a thorn in my office managers and my staffs side. The whole point of going with a software like this was to make my life easier not worse. We've been using Wellness Living for 3 years now. I've stuck with it this long because it is such a massive undertaking to switch to a new system. We've put so much time and effort into moving to Wellness Living and we've tried to make it work for us and live with the unreliability. The issues we've had this week are the last straw though. We are actively looking for another company to switch to. I'm not looking forward to the massive undertaking it will be to switch to another company, but we just can't deal with how unreliable Wellness Living is anymore.

PROS

I like the idea that it has the potential to streamline and consolidate a lot of moving parts that a business has into one place. Unfortunately it just isn't very good.

CONS

I can't count the amount of hours my office manager has to spend "fixing" things gone wrong on a near weekly basis. The software is extremely glitchy. We have customers being charged for things without their consent even after we have canceled recurring memberships, etc. My staff absolutely hates the mobile app. It is not user friendly at all and constantly has glitches. Customer service is horrendous. When you finally get the opportunity to talk to a real person on the phone you are likely to get nowhere. If you are fortunate (which is rare) you may be able to get someone on the phone that you can actually verbally understand. When this rare thing happens, you can actually get some issues solved.

Reason for choosing WellnessLiving

They promised a great software and experience. Turns out they talk a big game but provide a product that is unreliable.

Hi Chris, I am so sorry this has been your experience. One of the things we focus on at WellnessLiving is the customer support, which is hugely important for anyone running their business through a software platform. If you've seen some of our other reviews, we're one of the top rated software providers not because things always go perfectly smooth but because we're all about supporting our customers and we don't quit until you have some great solutions. We actually encourage our customers to contact us any time they have a problem so we can provide assistance right away, often the fix is a setting in the software or in some cases it can be as simple as updating the user's device or web browser. I reviewed our records over the past year, unfortunately it seems we never heard from your business that you were having these issues but not to worry, we are committed to your success and I am fully available to help get you solutions right away. I left you a voicemail, if you could please call me back or alternatively respond on my email whenever you have some time and we can get on a call this week. Sarah M. (Customer Advocate)

Replied January 2023

Paolo

Music, 51-200 employees

Reviewed September 2023

Great All-in-One Software, Excellent Customer Service!

It has been fantastic. The customer service has been quick to respond to our needs.

PROS

The scheduling and billing work exactly as needed. The fact that we can also do a lot of automated marketing is a major benefit. The software is highly versatile and can be suited to different business needs. The onboarding process was smoother than expected! Zapier and Mailchimp integrations are huge!

CONS

sometimes it can be just a little bit slow, but it doesn't happen often. We also have a lot of data so it is understandable.

Reasons for switching to WellnessLiving

Mindbody stated that their focus was NOT music schools. Their customer service deteriorated.

Hey Paolo, Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful review of WellnessLiving on Capterra. We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with our all-in-one software and the excellent customer service you've received. When it comes to switching from Mindbody, we're proud to be your choice for a music school-focused solution. Our onboarding team is dedicated to ensuring that your transition is as smooth as possible, and it's wonderful to hear that your onboarding experience exceeded expectations. While Mindbody has its limitations for your unique needs, WellnessLiving not only caters to music schools but also provides a robust suite of features to enhance your operations. It's fantastic to know that our scheduling and billing features meet your needs precisely, allowing you to save valuable time and reduce potential errors. We understand the importance of streamlining processes, and our integrations and automations, including Zapier and Mailchimp, are here to make your life easier. As one of our newest integrations, Zapier opens a world of endless possibilities of seamless automation and connectivity for you. Through a series of automated workflows called "Zaps," you're then able to connect to over 5,000 of the most popular work apps, including Mailchimp. It's truly a win-win for your music school! Paolo, we really value your understanding regarding the occasional speed issue, especially considering the volume of data you manage. Remember, your feedback helps us continually optimize our system for even better performance. We're thrilled to have you as part of the WellnessLiving community, and we're here to support your music school's unique requirements. Your choice to switch highlights our dedication to delivering top-notch customer service and tailored solutions. Our team is always just a message away, and we're committed to ensuring your experience remains fantastic. If you ever have more insights to share or any questions, please feel free to reach out. You can send us an email at support@wellnessliving.com or hop on our Community Forum: https://community.wellnessliving.com/page/home/ I'm confident you'll get the answers you're looking for in a timely manner. Again, thanks Paolo for choosing WellnessLiving, and here's to continued success for your music school! Warm regards, Quentin W. (Customer Advocate)

Replied September 2023

Katie

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1 employee

Endless Possibilities with Wellness Living Software for Studios

The onboarding process was fabulous! My dedicated specialist would find the answers to any questions I had. I also utilize the "help line" quite often and I'm always surprised by the quick response and level of concern from the agents who are on call.

PROS

The ability to create classes, events, and appointments for my new yoga studio is the part of the software that I use the most. My clients can easily choose from purchase options and book a class from their phone or computer. I also enjoy the varying degree of permissions I can allow for instructors and future employees.

CONS

When I create an Event, it seems like there are too many settings on the event set up page, and then the purchase option ticket that has to be created to go along with the event. Especially the purchasing rules and use of the early bird discount. Also, the Elevate Staff App does not always refresh class count numbers without a manual refresh from the instructors.

Reason for choosing WellnessLiving

A studio nearby had recently switched to Wellness Living, and I liked the way it functioned from the user end. I also liked what the sales agent and demo specialist had to say when I was researching products.

Hey Katie, Thank you for your wonderful review! We're truly appreciative of your kind words and thrilled to have you as part of our community. From creating classes and events to the seamless booking for your clients, we're delighted that you're enjoying our software for your yoga studio. We value your feedback on Event setup and purchasing rules; it helps us improve. Regarding the Elevate Staff App, our team is continually working to enhance its performance. Should you have questions or concerns, please reach out to support@wellnessliving.com, or leave a voicemail when you call, and our team will promptly assist you. We'd love your insights on our Community Forum, a place to share, ask questions, and influence our software's future. Check it out here: https://community.wellnessliving.com/page/home/ Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving, Katie! We're here to support you every step of the way and look forward to this journey together. Warm regards, Adam S. (Customer Advocate)

Replied January 2024