Browse Zoho Workerly Reviews

Shawn from Virtual QE

Great Software for those who do not only Temp work but full time

Pros

Its integration with Zoho Recruit gives me the ability to handle both full time and contract workers which is great

Cons

I would like to be able to add a couple custom fields to the candidate forms that are relevant in my industry and would help me find people better in my system. I have a work around but it would be nice to have

Response from Zoho

Replied August 2020

Hi Shawn, Thank you for evaluating Zoho Workerly. Please expect our second phase of integration with Zoho Recruit soon. Kindly write to us at Support@zohoworkerly.com - we will be glad to assist you with module customisations and implementation. We look forward to hearing from you.

Daniel from Ardent Personnel Limited

Workerly Excellent

Excellent customer service at a great price

Pros

Simplicity and support response also Price. We also like the other products we will use in the future.

Cons

some clunky bits but overall a good experience.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Workerly

The recruitment aspect of the software suited us better.

Response from Zoho

Replied December 2020

Hello Daniel! Thank you for your review. We are working on bringing in additional features in the job scheduling area - this will even more simplify your work process. We strive to support your queries at the earliest. Kindly reach out to us for any additional assistance during evaluation at support@zohoworkerly.com We are looking forward to have you on-board.

Neil from Digi-Dent Systems & Solutions Inc.

Zoho Workerly is Yet another Amazing Product of Zoho Corporation!!

We actually are developing two seperate versions of Workerly for two different markets. Our development team has been busy building our marketing strategies and Zoho Workerly has been very accommodating with us while we customize our version to take to market. I can't think of anything further to say except, when you make the decision to work with Zoho as your main business platform you are putting your business in good hands. Zoho will continue to make enhancements to existing products and offer their users new and exciting products that reflect todays marketplace.

Pros

I started previewing Zoho Workerly in its early stages. It is the perfect platform for any entrepreneur that wants to start a Temp Services Business. We run a number of our businesses on the Zoho Platform and not only does Workerly allow us to integrate with the many other great Zoho products but it also has integrations for just about anything you will need to customize the product exactly the way you want it.

Cons

I can't say there is any real cons of using Zoho Workerly. Like all Zoho products, there are features that various users want and maybe a specific feature is not currently available. I can attest to the fact that after 10 years of immersing my businesses in Zoho Products that if there are any important features you can think of, the Zoho development team is already thinking of these and working on adding them. Trust me, its like Christmas every day with Zoho when you open your control panel and there is a message saying check out the new features we added this week. Geolocation is my hope that will show up soon for locating temp workers. But even this is not an issue because Workerly just added a time clock feature where the temp takes a pic of themselves on arrival which gives the same result. Kudos to the development team!!

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Workerly

I know I looked around a when we started customizing Workerly but only to see if any possible competition I might have may be able to offer something that Zoho Workerly didnt offer. The fact that I can't remeber the names of those products clearly means they were un-remarkable compared to Zoho Workerly!

A trial review

As a Business Consultant and PM, I need to stay ahead of my schedule and spend as little time as possible because now more than before, I need all the time I can find so, a software that can help with the reduction of how much time I spend scheduling my appointments, updating, cancelling.. is just what I need

Pros

Although I have not optimised the software to its potential because I am on Trial, I should say I like the scheduling part and hope to stay on

Cons

Nothing to say, I have a long way to go till I get to this part

Response from Zoho

Replied August 2020

Hello! Thank you for sharing your thoughts. We are excited to help you setup Zoho Workerly. Kindly reach us at Support@Zohoworkerly.Com and we'll take it from there.

Jodie from Employ

Efficient Temp Management Tool

I like the dashboard features as it allows our business all day visibility on a readily changing workforce.

Pros

Many recruitment systems miss the need for a comprehensive solution for temporary staff and contractors. This solution is ideal for filling a gap that other programs don't provide.

Cons

I would like a set up wizard feature - especially when migrating from alternative systems to this one.

Response from Zoho

Replied March 2021

Thanks for taking the time to detail your experience with Zoho Workerly. Regarding 'Wizard Feature' - We have a Data Migration function under the setup page of Zoho Workerly. If you are ready to migrate data from your existing software to Zoho Workerly, contact us to assist you in migrating your data. Please write to support@zohoworkerly.com Kindly click on the link for detailed info on Data Migration - https://help.zoho.com/portal/en/kb/workerly/data-administration/migrate-from-another-system/articles/migrate-data#Prerequisites

Chris from Outsourc'd Consulting

Zoho Workerly

Overall the setup was quick and easy and allow for better communications with temp staff.

Pros

Zoho Workerly was easy to setup and deploy across our temp staff. Its helping us communicate during COVID and continues to allow direct communication and push notifications through the app.

Cons

We currently also use Zoho recruit and I wish some of the functionality of workably would be available in one application combining the two would be great. This would limit the need for the two cost.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Workerly

Cost was a big factor, setup and deployment as we were able to do things in hours with no setup fee.

Steve from Dynamicas Resourcing

Workerly Trial Review

Very good. I will be purchasing and integrating with my other Zoho subscriptions

Pros

> Integration with Zoho Recruit > Ease of use > Seamless Timesheeting and Billing functionality > Exceptional end to end management for temp workers

Cons

> Not as fully Integrated with Zoho Recruit & Zoho Books as i would have liked

The Zoho platform

Response from Zoho

Replied November 2020

Good Day Steve! Thank you for the feedback. I am glad to inform you that Zoho Recruit and Zoho Workerly tight integration is in our pipeline, we will be working on it at the earliest. We would also love to hear your business requirements on the Zoho Books side of integration with Workerly, kindly email us at Support@ZohoWorkerly.com - We will be glad to walk you through the entire setup. Thank you.

Ryan from Oasis Personnel Ltd

New to Zoho Workerly

Overall its a great application for our business.

Pros

Easy integration with our data base and the ability to customize the functionality to work with our processes. Customer support has been great throughout the integration and trials.

Cons

Early days for us but if we have any issues, our contact has solved them efficiently and effectively.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Workerly

Cost and customer service.

Response from Zoho

Replied March 2021

We thank you for sharing your review with us. We constantly working on new features and enhancements to improve the ease of scheduling.Kindly write to us for any additional setup assistance - Support@ZohoWorkerly.Com

Eureka from SuiteMate Staffing Solutions, Inc.

Comprehensive Platform

The business problems we are solving with Zoho Workerly is time management and we've conquered our inefficient process of using multiple systems to get a task done.

Pros

This platform's automation capabilities are fantastic. There are so many automated processes to name here however one of my favorites is the timesheet management. This function makes it easy to manage and organize data.

Cons

Deployment has a bit of a learning curve with it however, there are plenty of YouTube videos on line that help ease the learning curve and I like that I can refer to them over and over. They also offer webinars for each platform that we found useful. It would be nice to receive same-day customer service or have a number to call when you are in a pinch.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Workerly

I needed a platform that handles a large volume of task and temporary staff. We needed a platform built for staffing and recruiting agencies. Zoho Workerly is that platform.

nicola from 110% People

Good cost effective product

GOOD ROBUST PRODUCT

Pros

easy to use , straight out the box , very simple to use

Cons

Haven't found any features yet i dislike

Response from Zoho

Replied March 2021

Thank you for writing us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you love our software. We are available to assist you to set up any new business requirements that may arise within the scope of Zoho Workerly, feel free to email us your availability at Support@ZohoWorkerly.Com Happy Scheduling!

Rob from Personnel Group

Personnel Group

Pros

Its easy accessible for candidates details and consolidation. One great feature is been able to build each page to what works for your organisation such as adding new questions, drop downs, date format cells.

Cons

The booking process for a candidate to a vacancy, its not straight forward and very confusing.

Response from Zoho

Replied March 2020

Hello Rob! Thank you for taking the time to post your review. So glad to hear that you're enjoying the customisation aspect of the application. If you ever have any questions, feel free to reach out to us. We'll be happy to guide you through a quick session. In regards to candidate booking process, we will reach out to you and brief you on few best practises that will help you go easy from there on.

Paul from Payments Pro Ltd

Great Cloud-Based Solution

Very good but don't use the phone support, use email and they will get back to you really quickly. The support has been second to none and go out of their way to help solve any problems or requests.

Pros

Ease of use and scalability. Cloud-based admin and app-driven worker solution.

Cons

Should talk with the other Zoho suite of apps more easily.

Response from Zoho

Replied October 2020

Hello Paul! Thank you for taking the time to write. In regards to integration with other Zoho Applications, we are working on the same (Zoho Recruit, Zoho CRM and more to be added to the list). We will keep you posted. Our suggestion is that, you must try our phone support. It'll be an experience. Also, we will definitely help you resolve all reported queries at the earliest. Thank you!

Miguel from Staffing Bt Miguel

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

User friendly and effective platform

Pros

mass invite, temps scheduling and time tracking, timesheet and invoice integration

Cons

can use a uplift in design and have job calendar

Home Care

Pros

Easy of use. Integration with other vendors and apps

Cons

until this moment, nothing. Everything is ok

cost and GDPR

Response from Zoho

Replied March 2020

Hello! Thank you for evaluating Zoho Workerly. We are happy to cater your Temp Scheduling needs. Incase, you are looking for a custom demo, we are available at Support@ZohoWorkerly.Com

Shanille from One on One Educational Services

Great Software

Pros

It is versatile and has all the necessary features to manage your employees.

Cons

The ease of use for the mobile app needs to be rectified. It stops working sometimes when creating time sheets. It is also difficult to locate where to approve time sheets.

Response from Zoho

Replied May 2020

Hi Shanille, Greetings from Zoho Workerly! We are happy to know that all the features in the application meets your requirements and help you run your day to day operations. In regards to mobile app timesheet approval, we will get in touch with you to analyse the query and help you right away. Thank you for choosing Zoho Workerly!

C. Ja'net from Wisdom Counselors LLC

Excellent Temp Software Suite

Pros

The most impactful part of this software is the ease of functionality. Anyone can set it up and use it. Also, the price is perfect.

Cons

This application is not part of the Zoho One suite.

Response from Zoho

Replied March 2021

Thank you for purchasing Zoho Workerly. We are ready to on-board you and your team. Kindly email us your availability at Support@ZohoWorkerly.Com Happy Scheduling!

Great software for caregiving agencies

Pros

Easy to use and very affordable. Great automatization capabilities Very good customer support.

Cons

Would be great if it would integrate better with our other Zoho apps such as CRM.

Noah from FSA

Workerly

Pros

The scheduling features are fantastic and intuitive. The calendar view is a great way to organize your temp workers.

Cons

Customization for specific tasks can be difficult

Safwan from Campour

Industry: Sporting Goods

Great Marketing Tools

Pros

the Email and CRM features are the ones i use the most and i find them very organized and put together.

Cons

I find the trial period to be a bit short.

Mahmoud from Nearshore ME

AMAZING

Good

Pros

It's easy for using, comfortable and has a lot of features

Cons

In the most app we are need the access of the administrator

Response from Zoho

Replied November 2020

Hello Mahmoud! It is amazing to know that Zoho Workerly is making your day easier. We strive to bring on a-lot more features to help you work at ease. For personalized assistance on Zoho Workerly, please write to us at Support@ZohoWorkerly.com Thank you!

Sakhara from Secured recruit

Industry: Market Research

Great products...fair price

Pros

It’s very easy and simple to use. The price plans are very affordable.

Cons

I like it all. There are not complications.

Autumn from Country Rockin Services, LLC

Love it

recruiting and hiring

Pros

How everything is right at my fingertips

Cons

so far so good, not much too complain about

Response from Zoho

Replied October 2020

Hi Autum, We are glad to hear that you have Zoho Workerly responding good and is at your finger tips. Do not hesitate to reach us via call or email. We will be more than happy to assist you. Thank you! Support@ZohoWorkerly.Com

Arun from FirstCare Solutions

Exceptional Software

It’s a innovative product for multiple usages.

Pros

Ease of use and integration with other softwares

Cons

Some fields are Mandatory not have an option to delete same in creating jobs or email them.

Ericka from Chicks That Pitch

Not enough time to get over the Learning Curve

Pros

It appears that I can manage my entire business through this platform its just determining what's a best fit and having enough time to do so. The trial did not give me enough time to determine that.

Cons

Some of the software is not user friendly and takes some time to learn

Nariman from AJN Labour Hire

Efficient Software

Pros

All in one, candidate self apply, effective

Cons

Junk emails, invoicing section, scheduling options

I love Zoho Workerly

Pros

Zoho Workerly is great software for any team staffing for bookings and gigs. Say goodbye to all that paperwork

Cons

Payment plan least than 4-10 people. Other than that it's great to use for any services

Kimberly from The Eventz Team

I love Zoho Workerly

Great for anyone who has a team of staff or temp staff services.

Pros

I love Zoho Workerly, it works will work my business gigs for the whole team. Keep up the great work you guys

Cons

Pricing for 2-5 staff plan should be a bit lower