Browse DataFeedWatch Reviews

Alper from Boyner

Most feature less pay

In Turkey IT departments are such a big problem nearly every company. So when you use this tool, you cut nearly every relations with IT about xml

Pros

Customer support is my best . Every time I need a support, they are always there

Cons

You cant exactly see an analytics dashboard inside the tool

Reasons for Choosing DataFeedWatch

Price is in the first place but on the other hand when I find a chance to try the tool, features and customer support effects a lot on my decision to go on using the tool then

Price /efficiency

Response from DataFeedWatch

Replied July 2019

Alper, thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts about our platform! :) Happy to hear that with the help of DataFeedWatch you were able to take control of your product feeds without having to involve your IT department - it's one of the things we had in mind when creating our feed tool, so glad we hit the mark with you! Thank you for the suggestion to make Analytics more visible in the dashboard - will definitely pass your feedback to our development team :)

Austin from Austin Becker E-Commerce Marketing

Makes My Job Much Easier. Multi-Account Management is Easy

Really great. The cost is not that high for being able to manage multiple feeds for multiple clients. Even with the recent $20 price increase.

Pros

I manage about 15 ecommerce store's Google shopping feeds in DataFeedWatch. It's really an awesome product for agencies and ads managers with multiple accounts. I like that I can login and work on numerous accounts all at once.

Cons

It's a little hard to do things with Regex on occassion when Regex is called for. They should make a little "Regex" library so I can find examples of common Regex code that is typically used in changing data feeds.

Reasons for Choosing DataFeedWatch

Channable is also great. I chose DataFeedWatch because I had already received quite a bit of support from DFW while setting up a few accounts and I simply decided to stick with DFW, rather than moving to another tool that is similar in price and functionality. Both tools are great but I like DFW quite a bit and am used to it

Reasons for Switching to DataFeedWatch

DataFeedWatch was way easier to use. Sales And Orders isn't user friendly and is extremely limited, while costing about as much as DataFeedWatch. I was impressed with DFW after trying S&O

Jorge from White Shark Media

Shopping feed management made efficient and time saving.

Data feed watch takes care of Shopping feeds management for our agency paid campaigns. Reporting and Data insights for most of the integrations and optimization options such as title optimization.

Pros

We managed a ton of paid eCommerce campaigns and sometimes is hard to manage data at scale. One of the things we love about Data Feed Watch is the awesome features available for Google Ads campaigns such as automated keywords and ads creation for the whole catalog.

Cons

As to the UI and coverage available, I don't have many concerns but I'd love to see more technical training and resources provided by Data Feed Watch to help large team keep up to data with best practices.

Reasons for Choosing DataFeedWatch

Better support, pricing, and features.

Alexandre from Branded

Great tool for managing many feeds

Pros

Scalability, speed, features, and especially the customer support

Cons

Not really easy to use on its own, but there is a great customer support

Reasons for Switching to DataFeedWatch

We needed something more effective in feeds management

Paulo from i7 midia

A Must Have tool for Managing Feed baseaded Channels

It's helped me adjust, evolve, manage and reach better results for my clients in all feed basead channels, specially Google Shopping.

Pros

Its a must have tool for managing feeds, which makes a huge difference in the outcome results for our clients. Easy to use, have many ways to customize different feeds, and they are always evolving.

Cons

Nothing really. It's a great fit for our businnes.

Reasons for Choosing DataFeedWatch

First of all the team support and attention for my needs, second the price.

Response from DataFeedWatch

Replied July 2019

Thank you for your kind words, Paulo! :) It's amazing to hear that you've seen a significant performance increase with Google Shopping, and other channels, using DataFeedWatch. It makes us excited to continue growing with and for Customers like You :) Happy to have you with us and looking forward to achieving even more together!

Per from Belysningsdesign

The MUST-HAVE tool for any serious ecommerce business

We solve ALL our marketing channel product data with DataFeedWatch and it is just amazing. Robust, super fast and one of the best support organizations I have ever worked with. It will forever be my number one choice of supplier in any future e-commerce company. The must-have tool. I just LOVE it.

Pros

It is a master of product information and channel automation. Intuitive user interface and very powerful tools. You can really tell, but using the tool, that it is created by people that use it themselves. The power of rule-based smart feed combines with ready integrations with most marketing stacks make it just superb.

Cons

Nothing I can think of. Maybe even more marketing channels and more AI solutions, but pretty comfortable they will amaze me with new features making my life as a marketeer, e-commerce owner and entrepreneur much easier.

Reasons for Choosing DataFeedWatch

The price for all that functionality combines with the best support team on the market. They make me feel and look like a superstar and I think they are one.

Great tool

Great experience!

Pros

Ease of use and great way to save time! This tool really helps me skip all the manual work in data and content management.

Cons

Could have more innovative solutions / specifications for my specific needs

Reasons for Choosing DataFeedWatch

Datafeedwatch is more flexibele in custom solutions.

Kyla from Evolve Fit Wear

Great app

Excellent customer service- actually fix the problem without just sending me links to read documentation

Pros

Set this up for me right off the bat, support is on chat which is nice. Seems to be working great so far.

Cons

not sure yet, hopefully nothing - seems to be running pretty smooth

Reasons for Switching to DataFeedWatch

Shopify's data feeds dont remove out of stock products

December 2021

Harish from Sierra Living Concepts

Industry: Furniture

December 2021

Amazing Service & support Team

Pros

Datafeedwatch is an amazing solution for our furniture business. There are lots of automation is available in this tool which can make thing easy & fast.

Cons

I didn't find any, this tool is the all-in-one solution for your catalog management

Josh from Modernist Pantry

DFW has provided us with a "set it and forget it" solution

The initial setup with DFW required a lot of back and forth with support, including a small customization from them for our feed. Their support was extremely helpful during this process and did not charge us for the customization (we simply paid the initial setup fee). We worked with a technical rep who was very patient with us as we ran into technical issues specific to the way our catalog is setup. Since the initial setup period nearly two years ago, DFW has run quietly behind the scenes for us without any issues, which is pretty much exactly what we were looking for in a solution. It has simplified things for us with zero headaches along the way.

Pros

Automating our feed for Google ads has been really convenient. We can add products to our catalog on our website and they are automatically added to our feed. We had to manually maintain a spreadsheet for our feed prior to using DataFeedWatch. So when we created a new listing on our website, we also needed to add it to the spreadsheet and fill out each field. The mapping setup between our site (Magento) to DFW populates that necessary info for the feed and eliminated the double entry process. The mapping is extremely flexible and allows for a variety of potential rules and filters to customize the data for your feed.

Cons

The original field mapping from our website was a little bit tricky. This is mainly because of the way our SKUs are setup, but it definitely was a situation where I needed to reach out to DFW support to help setup.

Reasons for Choosing DataFeedWatch

DataFeedWatch beat Feedonomics on price, and I found my prospective call to be more helpful with DFW.

Response from DataFeedWatch

Replied July 2019

Hi Josh, Thank you! To get such feedback is one of the greatest rewords we could ask for ;) Happy to have you with DataFeedWatch for nearly 2 years now and hopefully more to come! Please remember you're always welcome to reach out to us with any questions or requests, and we will be glad to assist.

Craig from Full Compass Systems, Ltd.

Blown away!

I was able to reduce the size of my data feed as well as open up virtually every eComm channel that exists without having to create separate feeds for each. More so, DataFeedWatch makes it stupid-simple to slice-n-dice one's data so that channels that have different requirements for syntax, e.g. capitalization or non-capitalized or any of the other many ways that channels seem to make our lives more difficult don't have to be spoon fed separately with separate fields in my input feed for each of the channels with ever so slightly different requirements for exactly the same data! Not only that, I can create fields and their contents out of whole-cloth with a rich range of conditionals which can use individual input fields to generate a static value or modify the contents of a given field's value based on conditions of other fields or business rules I'm able to implement entirely within the DataFeedWatch admin panel. On that last point, I no longer have to concern myself with business rules in deciding what to send to whom, which always resulted in having to have separate feeds generated for each separate channel but with DataFeedWatch, I can build the business rules right into the given channel's configuration and change it on the fly if/when necessary, without ever having to do any more coding or having to worry about effecting any of the other channels.

Pros

I've been web-coding applications since before PHP even was thought of and DataFeedWatch admin application is the only web-based application, that I didn't write myself, that has impressed me to the extent that I am almost giddy working with it! It had a bit of a learning curve, which an hour of on-boarding would flatten out to nothing, but once I got familiar with my way around, I was actually able to learn from using the UI/UX how to improve my management of datafeeds and channels to the extent I've never experienced before. I also love the fact that their admin makes it possible to actually reduce the size and complexity of the primary feed we provide to DataFeedWatch by using the admin's very rich feature set of renaming, combining and dynamically creating 'static' values for fields that I would have had to implement in the feed itself. Also, different channels all seem to want the same or similarly named fields to use channel specific syntax, e.g. Google wants 'in stock' for 'availability' while Bing wants 'In Stock' for 'Availability' and eBay accepts either 'Y' or 'N', accordingly, and so previously I had to have three separate fields instead of what I can do with DataFeedWatch which is to use a field that simply contains TRUE or FALSE and then I can use that value to create conditional static values separately as required by each different channel.

Cons

I only have two VERY minor nit-picks and they both have to do with the UI/UX. I like that they've adopted some 'guided navigation' in the form of a balloon suggesting to the user to use the 'Review' function to actually look a a given channel's configuration and tell you what is wrong with any of the data that would be going to the specific channel, including actually listing not just 'Your feed is broke' but instead, a summary of all issues found grouped by issue and the count thereof followed by every single row in the feed that has issues pointing out exactly what the issue with that record is. But, that balloon gets annoying when it continually pops up and I have to dismiss it is z-indexed higher than the primary content, which only makes sense but, covers up a portion of the primary content and although one can scroll or dismiss the balloon, it covers up a portion of the primary content. That said, one can dismiss the balloon or, click a link to "Hide these tips" but, it comes back. Likely a configuration issue easily remedied. The other nit-pick is that the support chat window is stuck in the corner of the page and can't be moved which can make discussing an issue on a specific page more difficult because as is usually my luck, what I have issues with is most often hidden by the chat window. True, I can open a new window/tab but, with the quality and utility of the UI/UX as it exists, the balloon and chat window content-blockage stand out like a sore thumb.

Kaitlyn from Emazing Group

Great Software, Great Customer Service & Price

Pros

Allows me to customize just about everything under the sun in my data feeds. Easy to use and Datafeedwatch has AMAZING customer service that will walk you through any questions you might have. I really love DataFeedWatch!!

Cons

Can be complicated to audit and optimize.

Price & support.

Reasons for Switching to DataFeedWatch

Didn't have the capabilities to customize feeds & I knew that it would never take my marketing to the next level.

Response from DataFeedWatch

Replied July 2019

Thank you so much, Kaitlyn! ;) We're very pleased to hear you would describe DataFeedWatch support as amazing, and happy you found all the customization options you needed in our tool! For audit and optimization - please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you would appreciate assistance in that area. We'd love to connect for an online session and go through reviewing and optimizing your feeds together :)

Peter from IMPACT Extend

Best feed management tool - period!

- Handling issues in products feeds, both complex and minor, is so easy with this tool! - Saves tons of work and emails between us and developers/clients - Simply a sublime tool!

Pros

- The most user-friendly UI - Endless possibilities in terms of modifying info in the product feed - Numerous channels to choose from - Superb client service - Great integration with cloud services like Google Drive - Always developing new, useful features (like the possibility to structure complex and massive product feeds directly into a Shopping campaign - saves hours of work!)

Cons

- Not possible to make "umbrella" accounts like for example MCA's in Google Shopping, and to link these to other "MCA's". That would be awesome though! - Possible for a user to get access to numerous accounts (mostly an advantage for agencies)

Response from DataFeedWatch

Replied July 2019

Peter - thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback with us ;) We're extremely happy to hear you consider DataFeedWatch the best feed management tool and find a wide variety of functionalities useful in your work! As for the 'umbrella accounts' - did you know that we've recently introduced such a feature? Here's more about it: https://blog.datafeedwatch.com/datafeedwatch-master-account We would also be very eager to connect and go over this addition together :)

Thomas Moe from Adtimize ApS

Amazing software for PPC Professionals

My overall experience with Datafeedwatch is overwhelmingly positive. Without much effort i am able to increase clients sales by ~70% after their shopping campaigns have plateaued.

Pros

It enables me to optimise my clients' feed in a very time efficient matter. Results really do show when comparing an optimised feed to the feeds that my clients deliver.

Cons

It Can be a bit rough to map out the feed when my clients deliver garbage feeds. Overall i'm very happy.

Reasons for Choosing DataFeedWatch

Reviews from industry professionals.

Ashok from Coalition Technologies

Truly love DFW as it has given a new wing in our agency's growth

DFW has helped us manage one of the crucial components of Pay per click advertising specially for ecommerce business: create and manage a high quality feed. This is because for ecommerce businesses, product listing ads are top performing ads and product feed is critical to make these ads perform profitably. DFW is allowing us to seamlessly manage auto-syncing product feeds for our clients. Often our client's product details come unorganized or miss details. Using DFW, we optimize quickly and sync them with our key PPC platform such as Google shopping ads, bing shopping and Facebook catalog ads.

Pros

Options like field mapping, rules to optimize product attributes, merging variants to parents, 3-4 feed refreshment options are great features.

Cons

Possibly integrate product reviews feature that one can pull from store and send to google for seller rating and product rating. Offer reporting around which are top selling products, which are worst selling, etc. Consider adding a field to report product margin (price - cost of goods sold).

Lauge from 10dens ApS

Simplify your feed processing

Great company which is just getting better over the years. Keep it up!

Pros

We used to generate a lot of different product feeds for our clients on their servers. It was a mess to maintain and to manage our inventory for the different sales channels as well as inclusion/exclusion of items for certain channels. After we migrated to Datafeedwatch we only need to maintain a single source feed for each country which we split out to our different channels. Saved us a lot maintenance hours and processing time on our servers.

Cons

It does what we need it to do. A few times we had some minor issues with nested arrays in xml etc where the structure seems to get a bit confusing using feed template builder (which btw is really nice for code-illiterate people). But the support is quite fast and really helpful usually everything gets sorted out within less than an hour!

Stuart from Treat Your Skin Ltd.

A flexible feed creator with great functionality

I can easily create and distribute product feeds now. The copy channel function really speeds up the process launching say a new Google Shopping country and making the edits needed for that region. I highly recommend the software backed up by a knowledgeable support team.

Pros

Ability to segment a feed using IF filters making unique feeds as needed for each Google Shopping country. If you are running a larger team with multiple stores you can add each shop with its own feeds so they are easy to manage and organise instead of lists of feeds to scroll through. Support has been fantastic at helping set-up feeds instead of pushing a sale for them to set them up instead.

Cons

I haven't come across any limitations, but I wish the Google Shopping categories were a bit easier to set-up when mapping in foreign languages. Not being multilingual makes it a time consuming task.

Reasons for Choosing DataFeedWatch

Price was a factor but there were hiccups with them not integrating with Bigcommerce smoothly I was seeing from other merchants. Datafeedwatch's free trial went smoothly and I saw no reason to not go live after that point.

Reasons for Switching to DataFeedWatch

Google stopped supporting direct connection with Bigcommerce

Response from DataFeedWatch

Replied July 2019

Thanks a lot, Stuart! It's awesome to get such feedback :) Glad you found DataFeedWatch helpful in managing feeds for multiple countries! We appreciate the point you made in regard to categorization - our development team will look into how we can enhance this feature to make it more time-efficient.

Maria from Girlielingerie.com

Good service, but expensive

Great but a little expensive

Pros

It works for what we need, google adds, facebook and IG shop.

Cons

We got charge for all the URL but actually only the main URLS are use for the data feed, the attributes for color/sizes are not used on our datafeed an we have excluded them.

Response from DataFeedWatch

Replied August 2019

Maria, thank you for providing us with your feedback! :) We're glad to hear that functionality-wise our tool managed to meet your expectations. Speaking of pricing - it is very transparent and we base it on the number of SKUs you import. The reason we base our fees on the input and not the output is that we need to process all the items on a daily basis regardless of how many products get included in the feed. We put many efforts in ensuring we provide a service of quality, and we include services that many other companies apply additional charges for - such as marketplace order sync, onboarding & knowledge sessions or feed review. PS: Did you know that there is an Annual Plan available, that includes a 15% discount?

Marcus from Gaffla

World class support!

Super impressed with all aspects of the software.

Pros

Two things. The software is as easy to use as it possibly can be and the support is always helping out with every kind of question or request. I have not seen this level of helpfulness anywhere else.

Cons

I have no particular dislikes except that feeds can be a struggle to handle.

Reasons for Switching to DataFeedWatch

It was more complicated to set up multiple channels off of the same product feed in Channable. Plus the support at Datafeedwatch are second to none.

Christine from GDMKT

Best Feed Management Solution

I've used DFW with numerous ecommerce businesses over the last 5 years, from set up to taking over management of existing accounts.

Pros

The ease of set up and using it, simple and well thought out interface, and the overall feature set make DataFeedWatch the best choice for feed management. Managing feeds on spreadsheets for Google Merchant Center and other platforms was such an inefficient waste of time. The features for feed data changes and categorization have been especially helpful in saving time and best optimizing shopping feeds. Using DataFeedWatch saved me time and also led to improved campaign performance.

Cons

My only criticism would be on the feed check process. The tool would be more valuable if it gave suggestions and direct ways to fix errors in the feed instead of just pointing them out.

Reasons for Switching to DataFeedWatch

Spreadsheets for shopping feeds, even small shopping feeds, requires so much time managing the feed that could otherwise be spent optimizing the feed and campaign. Using DFW enabled me to cut right to optimization and analysis and not have to waste time on spreadsheet issues and manually importing a feed.

Erik from Invest Online

Can't work without DFW anymore

We use DFW for almost every client. Because we are daily users we now the tricks and can work very quickly. The tool gives us so much efficiency in setting up and improve feeds and also setting up Shopping campaigns as we want.

Pros

DataFeedwatch is a very straightforward and easy to use tool! Everything is easy to understand and by doing it once you understand the functions and also learn directly how you can use some functions in other ways and accounts! Beside that, when you have an problem, the support chat is very helpfull and quick in helping you. They are solving your problems for you.

Cons

It's not particular an Con of DFW itself but more of tools like this. You need to use them to understand them. The first time you use it it can be a bit hard to make the correct optimyzations. But the support is in that case there for you and willing to help!

Salvatore from Salvatore Maniglio

Uno strumento indispensabile per chi lavora con ecommerce

Davvero molto positiva, sia la piattaforma è utilissima nello sviluppo e la gestione di campagne shopping, per ogni evenienza l'assistenza è sempre pronta ad aiutare.

Pros

Il software è facile da utilizzare, da la possibilità, in pochi clic, di collegare qualsiasi piattaforma ecommerce ed importare i prodotti all'interno della piattaforma dove è creare e rivedere i feed per le diverse piattaforme sulle quali fare advertising. Inoltre, è possibile creare delle campagne sulla Rete di Ricerca con degli annunci dinamici basati sui dati del feed.

Cons

Il software si collega facilmente, tramite app, a Shopify, per collegarlo a Wordpress o PrestaShop e necessario caricare un file bridge sul proprio spazio web. Nel caso in cui non si avesse familiarità con tale operazione si può contare su un'assistenza a 5 stelle!

Jack from Damart

Easy to use and cost effective

Pros

Software is really easy to use and cost effective, lots of features available and easy to create feeds which can be used across channels

Cons

Some of the individual feed custom rules can be tricky to set up especially if you're not familiar with regex

Price

Response from DataFeedWatch

Replied July 2019

Thanks for the awesome review, Jack! We try our best to provide an easy and affordable solution and I'm happy to hear we hit the mark for you. PS: Did you know that we have a few Regex Ninjas in our Support Team? ;) Feel free to drop us a line anytime and we will gladly create a regex for you!

Joel from Keybroker

Datafeedwatch advocate

Fixing low quality feeds quickly Using one master feed that is easily mapped to other feeds Adding business data to original feed for higher ROI advertising

Pros

The ability to create a master feed (internal fields) Relatively easy to manage once you get the hang of it The amazing customer support

Cons

Sometimes the preview is a bit slow Making the desing more appealing and intuitive could make it easier to get new people using the tools Feed overview functionality is lacking

Response from DataFeedWatch

Replied August 2019

Joel - thank you, your feedback is much appreciated! :) Glad to see that you found use and value in functionalities such as the Internal Fields and data merging. Thank you for pointing out the areas we could improve on - we'll make sure to have them over to our development team, as we continuously work on providing a better solution that our Customers would use with delight. Let me also mention that we have sped up the Preview in the recent weeks - I hope with next usage it will load in a blink of an eye ;)

Lars from Våning 18 AB

Easy and problem solving feed management

Usually our clients source feeds have at least a couple problems (example, required fields are missing). Then we can simply add them in DFW. By importing the feeds to DFW we are able to ensure the fees don't have any issues.

Pros

I like this software mainly because it's easy to use, but it's also very powerful. You can use regex if you need to, but in most cases this is not required. It's also easy to copy a feed or a set of rules so you don't need to spend extra time if you have several feeds using a similar setup.

Cons

The only issue I had with DFW was if the character encoding of the source feed was not UTF-8 I had to contact support to have them change the settings. This is however quick because they usually answer within a couple of minutes.

Reasons for Switching to DataFeedWatch

DFW has a great user interface, but it's also good value for the money. Since pricing is based on number of products in the source feed, you can have as many "shops" you want, like Google shopping, Facebook etc. without the monthly cost increases.

elizabeth from Black arrow marketing

AWESOME Tool and SUPPORT is A+

The support staff are so very knowledgeable and helpful, the entire team is great but Have been dealing with them for years.

Pros

We really like the ease of use and the ability to control what we send in feeds.

Cons

Can take a while for a new channel to be created but they are really awesome at getting it done

the support

Reasons for Switching to DataFeedWatch

easy of use , support of product

Response from DataFeedWatch

Replied July 2019

Elizabeth - thank you very much for your feedback :) It's a great compliment to hear you'd rate DataFeedWatch support A+, and that you find our feed tool easy to use - that's exactly what we strive for! We're very happy to have you with us, and looking forward to continuing our successful cooperation for years to come.

Małgorzata from expondo GmbH

Great solution, but the more difficult it is to improve the channels

We export many product features from our PIM to Google Sheets and import to DFW - it's a great :) We you many rules in titles, categories

Pros

Generally in my opinion DFW has great rules, functions, many feed channels

Cons

Long wait for deploy some improvments like additional attributes in Ceneo.pl feed (Ceneo is in top 3 price comparion in the world) but we can't provide additional filters to Ceneo due to limited in DFW. We requested some improvments in December 2020 and still waiting for ETA, deploy... Similar situation in Arukereso.hu - easy improvment ... and still no news and Zbozi.cz feed needs to have small update of 1 parameter DELIVERY... it will be enough copy the setting from Heureka.cz feed and paste to Zbozi.cz feed We have to still waiting for the months

Emilio from Otter Creative Studio

Consistent, Quality Service!

It has been about 3 - 4 years, maybe more, since I began using their service. They have been consistent in offering a robust solution and I couldn't be happier.

Pros

I have been using DFW for years now after dumping another service that simply went out of business but kept charging for the same old features. DFW is a company which is constantly adding improvements and making sure their customers are taken care of. In fact, their customer service is SUPERB.

Cons

So far I have not experienced anything negative. Setting feeds is NOT easy and a bit complicated but then their support is THERE to help you.

Frank from Invest Online

The best feedmanagement tool out there

- Great tool which I used for many, many feeds. Great for title optimalization, custom labeling, filtering etcetera. - I am sure my clients have benefited greatly because of DataFeedWatch, in both results as the speed in which we could fix certain problems with the feed without going trough the website builder.

Pros

- A lot of freedom in optimalisations (multiple ways and you can be creative) - Learning curve is not that steep - Suitable for a lot of different feeds - Reliable - Great pricing for what you get - The best customer support I know, this is no overstatement. You ask a question, you get a ''do you have a moment?'' and after a while a ''Fixed it for you! + explanation''.

Cons

- Interface is getting better and better, but can be daunting when you start working with it.

Response from DataFeedWatch

Replied July 2019

Hi Frank, awesome to have you share your experience with our platform, thank you! :) Improving campaign results and efficiency with DataFeedWatch is exactly what we aspire for when working with our Customers, so we're very happy to hear you're liking the results. We try our best to make the interface as user-friendly as possible. Hope you will enjoy every new version more and more!

Pierrot from Maasil Inc

Industry: Market Research

Excellent tool, very complete and a very responsive and impeccable customer support

overall I am satisfied with the software: the value for money, the handling, all the options, and the customer service. which is really wonderful what sometimes when we can not do a thing and when we are stuck on it there is an agent who does everything for us

Pros

did I like with the software it's all very very complete functionality yes it is possible to do whatever you want to do with full management of all channels

Cons

it would be difficult to find drawbacks to the software fact that until now everything I want to do is achievable it only happens sometimes that you want to do something and then you don't know how to do it and that's it that customer service intervenes quickly

Andrew from SEO Traffic Lab / eComeOne

One of my favourite tools

Pros

The interface is intuitive and easy to use and once you have mastered the normal setup there are multiple powerful ways to edit and improve the feed without having to constantly go back to the developer or alter the feed itself at the source. Also, if you get stuck the support team are amazing.

Cons

Library of common regex commands to do some of the more regular tasks, for example, one we use all of the time removes HTML elements from the description.

Max from Cykloteket

Industry: Sporting Goods

Great all around

We use datafeedwatch to channel our feed in 5 different ways to 5 different receivers. If anything goes wrong, DFW is never the problem and more often than not a great tool when troubleshooting.

Pros

The product does exactly everything you want it to and does it with ease of use and with great customer support. If problems or questions arise, the team is always ready to help within a short amount of time.

Cons

Nothing. I'm pleased with everything and couldn't ask for more.

Tim from Akers Digital, LLC

Love DataFeedWatch

Love DFW. They are always rolling out new features and their support is really awesome.

Pros

Such a versatile platform and does everything you could imagine. We use it a ton to customize and optimize our data feeds for Facebook and Google.

Cons

If your product data is messy, then your data feed will be messy. This app does almost anything you want but you just need to start with clean & organized data. Not really a con of the software at all though.

Adam from First Spark Digital

Great Product for Shopping Feeds

Overall, really enjoy using the tool and stick with them vs other tools because of the flexibility/functionality and superior support.

Pros

The UI is not the easiest to work with but overall it's an excellent tool. Plus the support is some of the best support I've interacted with for Shopify Apps. Makes the UI issues go away for me because of how fast they solve problems.

Cons

The UI could be improved a bit but it's not too bad and honestly, it just takes a little getting used to.

Reasons for Switching to DataFeedWatch

Wanted more functionality and control.

Jos from QLF Brands

Great mapping tool for feeds with great support

A time saving tool which has all your output feeds.

Pros

* The possibility to merge inputfeeds * Frequency of input- / outputfeed generation * Predefined channels (outputfeeds) * Great, pragmatic and fast support

Cons

* Preview options before saving an outputfeed, but Datafeedwatch is working on this. Not really a con, but a suggestion: creating a training program for its users. I know there are more functionalities in Datafeedwatch then I currently am using.

Aleksandra from No Hassle Digital

All You Need In One Place

Pros

Once you get the way it works it is really easy to set up and use. You can quickly make all the changes you need. The support team was great - I got immediate answers to my questions via the live chat, they helped me correct the mistake I made and explained how to set up the conditions in the future.

Cons

At times it seemed as if it was not syncing fast enough with the Google Merchant Center. And when you have to set up conditions, it takes a couple of tries to get it right.

Reasons for Switching to DataFeedWatch

The other software was the free version and there were fewer options. A co-worker recommended DataFeedWatch saying it's easy to use and that he hasn't had any major issues with it and he's been using it for the past two, three years.

Richard from RSR Moto Europe ltd

Works well if you have a lot of time to learn mapping.

I got my second and third language domains up on Google shopping in different countries.

Pros

It does a lot and can feed my listings in second domain

Cons

I did not have time to learn how to use it and ended up paying a Google shopping consultant, who took a long time getting it right.

Response from DataFeedWatch

Replied August 2019

Richard, thank you for sharing your experience with us! :) Really glad that you managed to expand your Google Shopping campaigns onto other countries with the help of our platform. We aim to make our platform as straight-forward as possible so that any feed set up could be quick and easy, therefore any suggestions on how we could improve in that area are very much appreciated! You mentioned you didn't have much time to go over the platform yourself in the beginning - if you feel like getting to know the tool better now - we would be more than happy to connect for an online session!

Mathias from Spinnaker

Best data feed tool on the market

DataFeedWatch is one of my favorite tools in my day to day work.

Pros

Easy to use tool. Every feed problem you might have is easy to solve.

Cons

There is not really any major issues with the software.

Response from DataFeedWatch

Replied July 2019

Thanks a lot for your feedback, Mathias! :) We're thrilled to hear you consider DataFeedWatch the best feed management tool and enjoy working with us - we can assure you, the feeling is mutual! Looking forward to continuing our successful cooperation and growing together :)

Reggie from Spark Communications

7/8 Review

Makes our feeds incredibly easy to use!

Pros

The support team is very attentive and quick to answer!

Cons

It can be confusing changing between stores sometimes

Response from DataFeedWatch

Replied July 2019

Reggie, thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback ;) Happy to hear you appreciate the ease of use of DataFeedWatch! We continuously work on making the interface and navigation more intuitive, so any suggestions on how we could make it more user-friendly would be valuable and appreciated!

Greg from VB, Inc

Excellent System - Meets all of our Needs

Pros

The system is very easy to Integrate into BigCommerce even on Multiple Storefronts. The system is very easy to make rules, no matter how complex. I love being able to exclude a set of items very easy for a certain feed.

Cons

I wish I had more customizations features I could do myself, but after speaking with the Support Team they are always able to get whatever I want to be implemented live.

Aske from Søgemedier

User face

Making feeds better equals better shopping campaigns and thereby happier clients

Pros

The ability to create variables for bad feeds

Cons

The userexperience, needs to be much easier with drag and drop options. Suggestions embeded in the solution would be great to.

Reasons for Choosing DataFeedWatch

Pricing to be honest, and I went to two seminars, your onboarding is also way better than your competitors.

Reasons for Switching to DataFeedWatch

Pricing and support. Primarily bad support.

Loren from Abecta Marketing

Great feed tool, straightforward, and outstanding support

Excellent and affordable solution. Powerful rules engine.

Pros

Affordable with many channels. Support is very good and responsive.

Cons

Sometimes the user interface is a little confusing.

Too expensive.

Response from DataFeedWatch

Replied July 2019

Thank you so much for sharing your DataFeedWatch experience, Loren! Excellent and affordable...would it be too immodest to say we agree with you? ;) As for the interface - there's always room for improvements and we continue to put conscious effort into making it more user-friendly.

Rory from Digimar

Economical Data Feed Solution

Friendly staff, reliable data feeds, easy setup with great support if you need it along the way.

Pros

The price is great, also the support on setting up the feeds made the transition from another provider to DataFeedWatch a breeze.

Cons

The GUI might not be as nice as some of the other solutions which are 10x the cost.

Response from DataFeedWatch

Replied August 2019

Rory - thank you so much for sharing your experience with our service! The transition from another feed provider to DataFeedWatch was a breeze, you say? Awesome! Hope you don't mind that we will quote you from now on whenever we get a question about the transition process ;) The GUI is definitely one of the areas we continuously work on improving, so hopefully soon - we will be able to enhance it to the point where it will be a delight for the eye ;)

Kevin from WRH Stores

An amazing program rich with features

Wonderful experience with friendly technicians and support.

Pros

We were having a tough time finding a program that was intuitive and very versatile that could handle a large amount of merchandise. We also wanted something that offered feeds to many channels worldwide and Google and Facebook. After studying and trying many programs, we found DataFeedWatch. First, we were very encouraged by the friendly service we received. They allowed us to try the product without any commitment and answered all questions expediently. They then took us through the various channels and even hooked up our Google account with us. We have been in business for decades and have been online since 2004, so we were pretty schooled on good versus harmful programs because we, unfortunately, experienced the bad. We have now found the perfect program with profound service to move our business even further ahead. Thank you DataFeedWatch!

Cons

We have not found anything that we dislike about DFW.

Nick from Viakeys Ltd

Best solution for feeds

So far it has been excellent. Customer Support reps are always available via chat and are extremely kind and helpful.

Pros

Very intuitive and easy to use backed by amazing support personnel. Create any feed in any form you can imagine. Extremely powerful in what it can do and achieve.

Cons

We can't use date fields from our source file to filter to create rules based on specific date attributes. However we have been advised that this will be implemented soon.

Reasons for Choosing DataFeedWatch

No long term commitment or contracts involved

Boruch from C+A Global

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Can't Manage without it

Pros

We manage multiple feeds on google shopping - this has integrated with our Shopify stores and we really love the ease of use and low pricing.

Cons

Taxonomy can be easier, but it works for us as is.

Response from DataFeedWatch

Replied July 2019

Boruch, thank you very much for your feedback :) We're very glad to hear that you found our feed tool to be a good match for your Shopify stores and you consider the ease of use and fair price to be the strong suits of DataFeedWatch - it's what we aim for! Always looking to improve our software, so any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Adeel from Coopers of Stortford

Great feed management system

Pros

Easy to setup and easy to customise feeds. Their support team is always on hand to offer help.

Cons

Flexibility of the system can also make things a little more complicated. But it is very useful to have a system in which one could create their own rules and write Regex filters.

Sebastian from White Shark Media®

Excellent and for a great price. DFW has helped White Shark Media in all feed management needs

Pros

The navigability and how easy to use the platform is. Customer support is amazing as well and always willing to help and go the extra mile

Cons

I would love if you guys could go after search campaign creations tailored to product inventory. This would really help our ecommerce client from the text ads side.

Martina from Keybroker

Really good features and great support!

Great!

Pros

It's quite easy to use with many functionalities. The support is however the best part where they are always happy to help and guide you through issues.

Cons

Like all advanced softwares it's at times hard to understand how to solve certain issues and error messages

Aaron from Inspire Uplift

We have been very happy with DataFeedWatch

Pros

DataFeedWatch is incredibly easy to use and the perfect solution for what we needed in every way.

Cons

Creating some feeds has been difficult, not so much because of DataFeedWatch but because of the confusion on documentation provided by the company needing the feed.