Browse Zerospam Reviews

Marc from SID LEE

Best option, hands down, to get rid of 100% of your Spam emails

We never see spam anymore, brings up efficiency for staff not needing to filter this in the already big quantity of emails they receive daily

Pros

I have been using ZeroSpam in the last 2 companies I have been working and it is for sure the best Anti-Spam solution out there. We do have Microsoft Office 365, which includes an Anti-Spam solution but it does not equal what ZeroSpam is able to do for your company. Try it, trust me you will not remove it once you have it.

Cons

Nothing, the solution is perfect and the support is more than amazing! Best Cloud Anti-Spam out there

Walt from Knightdale Data Services, Inc

Great product. Needs little support, but when it is required, the support is excellent.

Great!

Pros

I moved all of my client's email from a server based anti-spam solution to Zerospam, which is cloud based. I no longer have to worry about server crashes, power failures or dropped Internet connections. Set up is easy and ZeroSpam support walked me through the first couple of domains I on-boarded. False positives are rare, while very little actual spam gets through. Pricing for domains using Exchange Online is very competitive. That, coupled with the quality of the product and support, makes ZeroSpam a great value!

Cons

Only a couple of cons, but nothing that out weighs the pros. One, I would like to see the logs update to the current time when clicking Refresh. To update to the most current 24 hour period (even a minute later), you have to leave the logs and come back into them. Two, the use of the names ZeroSpam and Cumulus can be confusing at first. ZeroSpam is the filtering product and Cumulus is the web interface. Though, maybe not possible, if there were any way to only use one name or the other, I think that would help.

Reasons for Choosing Zerospam

Price, based on what I was looking for. After the fact, I found out that ZeroSpam's support is excellent.

Reasons for Switching to Zerospam

SpamTitan ran on a physical server which I had to make sure was always online. We are prone to hurricanes and strong electrical storms, so there was always the threat of a service interruption. SpamTitan offers a cloud service, but is more expensive than ZeroSpam and does not have as many features as the SpamTitan server or ZeroSpam's cloud service.

Response from ZEROSPAM

Replied September 2020

Thanks Walt, it is highly appreciated you review when all you need is a hands-off operation, peace of mind for your business, on a highly secured cloud based service environment and finally no interruptions to service is key for business continuity.

Bruno from Dianova

Yes but no... We are supposed to be protected but I still don't know until what point

Pros

Protection is ongoing, if we go to the web we get to know how many attacks we had. I suppose that we save a lot of time but not having to worry about all these issues.

Cons

Pricing is a bit expensive, it is hard to define how much we are protected, there is no active follow up

Response from ZEROSPAM

Replied January 2020

Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear that the scope of protection is unclear. I would be happy to clarify how our filtering works and hwo your domains are being protected. Feel free to reach out to us at any time!

Suhailah from 7-Eleven Malaysia

No more spam

Pros

Zerospam is critical for me, as my emails somehow got leaks on the internet and since then, too many spam email has landed on my primary inbox. It has create chaos and then i am implementing Zerospam as a quick solution for this problem. Almost no spam email has ever reach my main inbox anymore since then.

Cons

It will be running on the physical server which will involve a technical knowledge and not for a personal use.

Darrell from Coreslab International Inc

Protect the Enterprise Without Breaking the Bank

We needed to have access to a Quarantine which we didn't have before. This would result in false-positives not being resolved quickly.

Pros

Simplicity and low false-positives. The 30-day trail was an extremely easy transition and ZeroSpam were great communicators throughout the short process.

Cons

Wishing they had an export feature within the LOG section.

Reasons for Choosing Zerospam

Cost, simplicity & lower false positives. We have Barracuda Email Security running at a sister organization and the number of false positives makes managing SPAM a full-time job.

Reasons for Switching to Zerospam

Lack of administrative control and email flow interruptions. Increased phishing attempts were getting out of hand.

Cuauhtemoc from College Montmorency

Top of the line product!

Whole experience is great, the sellers, support, installation everything was easy and went smoothly. Microsoft offers free spam filters but they didn't catch a recent ransomware (cross-tenant so they didn't went through zerospam), ZeroSpam did. It blocked every single one of them without any kind of manual configuration. True set and forget is rare these days, this is one solution you can put in place real fast and never think about again, it just works. Plus there's an easy to install outlook plugin to report spam if there's ever one going through.

Pros

only the features you need easy to install and manage great support cloud based

Cons

Absolutely none! I only had a good time with the product

Reasons for Choosing Zerospam

better product for cheaper, it was a no brainer.

Reasons for Switching to Zerospam

-cloud based instead of receiving all junk at our site. -WAY easier to manage. -WAY cheaper. -no hardware changes to manage.

Response from ZEROSPAM

Replied December 2020

Music to our ears, Thank you Cuauhtemoc!

Roland from Iprotech

Zerospam Functionality and Support

I ran a development team for five years, writing a competing product. I mention this only qualify my comments. Once we got out of that business, we chose zerospam to handle our mail. It has all the features you need, none of the fluff you don't. Pricing is well within reason, I would consider it a bargain considering the administration time saved. While the product itself is reason enough to write this review, the support team is "the cherry on top". Proactively checking the system, resolving *barely any* false positives before my users wake up, expertly answering complicated tech and edge-case scenario questions -- and equally important, should the answer not be evident, not wasting my time pretending to know, but escalating in a timely fashion. This not only saves me time, but gives me time back.

Pros

Zerospam catches 'all the things' that shouldn't get into the mail system and lets 'the good stuff' get in. While it offers a user interface, I can't say I ever got a chance to get to know it as the performance is so good I never actually have to tweak anything.

Cons

The user interface is a tad dated, but that's barely relevant.

Reasons for Switching to Zerospam

Price, ease of management, performance.

Response from ZEROSPAM

Replied September 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! Your satisfaction is key for us!

Marco from Groupe Millenium Micro

A great solution with an exceptional customer support

Almost no spam and a better Internet connection.

Pros

Since it is a cloud solution, the spam emails doesn't impact your Internet connection. Easy to set up and after you can almost forget it. I have almost no admin to do on the solution. They have one of the best customer support in the industry : very profesional, help you to solve the problems, even if the problem is not with their solution.

Cons

A cons is required?!! Serioulsy, with Zerospam, I can't thing of any cons. They do exactly what they need to do.

Bryan from Compugen Inc

Great product and service

Compugen switched over to use ZEROSPAM about a year ago after we had problems with Whaling that our former antispam provider could not catch. ZEROSPAM was much better at catching these emails and has made our executives' views on our anti-spam capabilities much more positive. Support has been incredible, more than we could have expected.

Pros

ZEROSPAM does what traditional anti-spam providers do and does it well. There were a few other features to reduce Whaling and targeted spear-phishing attacks on our executives that were very useful. Also there is an email DR capability that we are able to leverage at very low cost.

Cons

No real cons, the software works well and the interface is easy to use.

Michel from ITGS inc.

Simple, and no maintenance SaaS

We use it to prevent RandsomeWare attack and other malware attack coming through email

Pros

We needed an Anti-Spam that was easy to setup, also need it to be in Canada, bilingual and that we can resel easily.

Cons

We also work with SaaS like Cisco IronPort, Witch is much more complex. Sometimes our customer needs a system that allows more complex management facility. and also it is not 100% managed by us. The need Z-S tech to set up functionality can also be a problem.

Fred from Providence (University College, Theological Seminary and Mile 2 Discipleship School)

Our experience has been great overall.

Pros

That it is not running on our servers. Email filtering seems best done separate from the email server. Exchange servers are complex enough over time. Our previous solutions integrated with Exchange, and this always caused some issues. With zero spam nothing touches our servers.

Cons

Some of our users don't like needing to log into a website to see the quarantine. I don't personally see this as a problem.

Daniel from Centre des congrès de Québec

Simple to implement, simple to use, no maintenance to do.

already written in the last page

Pros

I have nothing to do for this spam filtering solution to work perfectly every day!! I know it sound impossible but it's a fact. No hardware to maintain, no VM, no software to update. I do not remember the last time i had to release an email from the quarantine, at least 8 month ago. Installation: A DNS Change only. Simply redirect your MX record to the one Zerospam will give you. That's it. A second step to do that is optional: Firewall filtering/limiting tcp/25. My email server is protected from the bad guys who want to connect to my email server because it only accept SMTP connection on the port 25 from the Zerospam server. The path an email do : you, Zerospam, me. Isolation = safety. Bandwith saving. Because the spam did not come in my infrastructure, they do not use my bandwith and ressource. Virus protection, it add another layer of protection. Support, they are fast to answer to email and i can speak to a human easely. Yes, a real human. It's a Canadian business with server around the world. Usage: A web site will give you the possibility to whitelist, blacklist, use greylisting, access to statistics. last week 95,98% of SPAM!!! This number vary every week. Quarantine, an email can be release from there. You can filter by date, user from or to, subject. Stop reading and use the free trial.

Cons

I cannot said to my boss that i did and charge overtime because of Zerospam. It cost something like every good product! Peace of mind have a price.

Alexandre from Canacomp Inc.

Zerospam's service works really well, and their support team is great!

I don't have to manage or worry about hardware antispam appliances, updates, or software to deploy on my network. Their service is entirely managed by Zerospam in the cloud. I love it.

Pros

It just works, and I don't need to worry about it. Their online control panel is intuitive and simple to use. You don't have to worry about hardware, installing software or anything like that. Their service is fully managed and monitored by them. Even if you don't know much about IT or DNS, their support team is really great and provides you all the information you need to activate their service. To me, the greatest thing about Zerospam is actually being able to SPEAK to a real human being, instead of bouncing emails back and forth to outsourced support like other antispam providers are doing.

Cons

I've never had a negative experience with Zerospam. If there's ever a misunderstanding over email, you can always call and speak with one of their technicians.

Moe from Conocim

Zerospam makes me look good

I am very happy, my clients are happy, what more can you ask for?

Pros

It does what it says and removes practically all the spam my clients have never been able to get removed before. Many used all in one solutions from Brand Name companies but still a lot of spam got through, and the constant update of the software and adjustments took a lot of time. Zerospam does all that for you at a very reasonable cost, so I can spend my time on more important issues.

Cons

There is no downside, save for the learning curve the system takes. One person is designated from each client to act as a manager to login to the Zerospam control panel (Cumulus) for their firm and pull out any e-mail incorrectly labeled as Spam and accept it for delivery. This does not take more then 1 month and I find after 3 months they have stopped checking and no one complains they are missing e-mails but rave that the spam is gone!

James from Kohl & Frisch

Company was easy to do business with from review, pilot to acceptance and installation.

security !

Pros

Very easy to adopt. Easy transition from pilot to production. Good details as it relates to a summary report automatically forwarded on a weekly basis providing relevant information related to each email that had action applied. I was surprised we were receiving so much garbage which previously would have been delivered to our user base. Having the e mail filtered at the envelope level prior to even arriving at our site is great eliminating the " fake news ". The cost per mail box for the features provided is good value compared to some of the major players in the field

Cons

I would like to see a notice sent to the user or recipient with a stub of the email that had been sent to indicate that an email had be sent and quarantined. It is possible that a valid email is quarantined and the end user would have no knowledge of its existence. If the user received such a notice and could click on inquire - the admin could review and release if email passed a secondary review. The summary report could be presented in a more graphical fashion - this would allow for an a visually instant summary .

Solid solution, with easy to use tools

Practically no more spams. An additional view on our mail flow. A buffer that will keep the incoming mail waiting while we work on the mail server.

Pros

Easy to use tools for control over white/black lists, reports, and logs to diagnose why an email does not come through. Very good control over spam/virus/phishing, they have practically disappeared from our email flow. The occasional one gets through sometimes, but it's not long before the system notices and begins blocking it.

Cons

As for false-positives, sometimes also, but it's related to the sensitivity of the system which is required, and is not really a nuisance. A tool to see current greylists would be a good tool to speed up diagnosis of mail flow sometimes.

Dave from Vice and Hunter LLP

Industry: Law Practice

Zerospam - An excellent and affordable cloud based Anti-Virus/Anti-Spam solution

I have been a customer of ZeroSpam for over 5 years and have never had issues with any part of the service. I would easily recommend them to anyone.

Pros

Everything about ZeroSpam has been extremely positive. The interaction with the sales team was very good. They outlined their service and what was required in order to implement this for our on-site exchange environment. Installation was a breeze and the DRAMATIC decrease in spam was immediately obvious. Customer service is second to none providing quick response to questions. This is definitely a set it and forget it service.

Cons

I can't think of a single negative item I could say about ZeroSpam.

Alexandre from 1991

Best ant-spam solution for a hosted exchange

Without a proper anti-spam solution all my clients with local or hosted exchange not on big providers such as office 365 had really bad spam problems, which they don't receive anymore with ZEROSPAM implemented.

Pros

I Love that it blocks most if not ALL the unwanted emails that could be harmful to my PC or the entire network it is on.

Cons

I don't have much to complain about but if there would be one thing, it is that sometimes is is a little too good and will be delaying new senders as they are grey listed.

Response from ZEROSPAM

Replied January 2020

Thank you for your review! Greylisting preferences can be updated in Cumulus, our client management interface. We'll happily walk you through the process.

Alain from Solutions TI Technologies

Industry: Computer Hardware

The email protection of all. Zero spam is not just the name, it's real !

My mailbox is fully protected from spam and dangerous ransom ware attack. I love this product and, if you care about security and mailbox efficiency, you should subscribe.

Pros

Always up to date. No maintenance. Ease of use and fully configure in a minute. If you need help, just ask and receive. I use it personally and it's rock solid for more than 3 years now.

Cons

May look like a little expensive at first sight for small site. Honestly, I don't have or found any issues for over 3 years of usage.

Canadian Company - Buy Canadian

Pros

Very effective at spam control. Very good and friendly response times for tech support. Support and sales are offered in both English and French. This company is the best choice when searching for a Canadian owned Cloud based Spam filtering solution. Another pro is that this service also offers outgoing filtering.

Cons

The cost to protect a small organization with only 10 mailboxes is extremely high. There are other Spam Filter vendors that provide the same services for half the price. ZeroSpam only has value is if you are seeking a Spam protection service protecting more than 100 mailboxes.

Scott from AH Computer Services

Easiest spam filter I have every used

With Zerospam I have generated a small but steady income stream. Having this type of service helps my company stay in business by having recurring income payments.

Pros

I became a partner two years ago and set up my first customer. Since then I have not heard a peep out of my customer about any spam issues whatsoever. Simply put, Zerospam works right out of the box.

Cons

I wish the partner interface had a more intuitive design. It currently seems a little clunky.

OUTSTANDING PROTECTION

Pros

Not much to be said here. Zerospam has been such a useful tool for us so far. The 'issue' with reviewing a useful product like Zerospam is that you only notice it when it's not working correctly, and so far, fortunately, I haven't had the chance to experience this. It runs well in the background and simply filters my inboxes for what doesn't belong there.

Cons

Easy to set up, easy to use, easy to stay protected!

Fabienne from Hydro-Quebec

Zerospam is very efficiente. Over 1million of our emails are filtered per week with no impact.

Pros

They react fast. Follow the trend of attacks. They ajust their filters as soon as we report an email not blocked. They are always available to provide reporting information ondemand. The product filtered as well as malware, as phishing, URL links or file attached.

Cons

The reporting log is missing some information about the emails like, subject or something that would allow us to retreive more info on the incoming emails.

Tom from Kobelt Development Inc.

I have used the service for a few years - excellent filter and great value.

We are more effective rather than weed through a bunch of SPAM.

Pros

It does an excellent job filtering out the spam garbage we get - very few false negatives. I get a daily report of items filtered that I could look at. There are a few false positives.

Cons

Nothing negative to report. It works very well. Some pain (work) to check and release the false positives. (sign in) rather than just click a link on the notification e-mail.

Great and fast service

No more spam , no more Virus/ransomware. 24hours of retention when exchange servers crash. Its an easy product to sell. ---- we are not in accouning industry but in IT consulting

Pros

Simple to use Rly fast to implement 99.9999999% of email tag spam are real spam 24hour of retention quick preview of email good report

Cons

the only thing I can see is that the site looks like a site in the early 2000s. I do not think it's really a bad thing.

Romy from Ouranos

Zerospam is a very good tool the best I have seen

it clear more than 99% of spams and when I Use exchange onpromise it gave me access to all my bandwith

Pros

false positives are very rare the GUI web is intuitive and simple to use I have the controle for every thing, if I want to change something I don't need to call, I just do it on the GUI web the support is great

Cons

If I don't mistake, because it's update perhaps ,for now it can't filter exchange office 365 out mails

Fantastic.

It just works... and we don't have to worry about individual users releasing quarantined items into the wild.

Pros

There are few products on the market that work as advertised. This just happens to be one of them. We've been using it for years now ourselves, and recommending to all of our clients.

Cons

I don't have any complaints about their product, support, or the ease of getting the whole solution actively working within minutes.

Philippe from Microcom Informatique

Best in the business!

Pros

We have been using ZeroSpam for 3 years now as en and user and reseller. It's simply the best anti-spam solution out there. We have clients that have gone from various solutions to ZeroSpam and all have seen improvement in detection rates and a reduction in false positives.

Cons

The default settings for attachments are a little much, but you can change that.

Jonathan from Ville de Repentigny

Best move we made.

The time we spend managing spam request from users have reduce drastically. Moving to Zerospam as free us a lot of time to focus on other problematic and totally rely on their system to take over our mail protection. As of today, we had 0 issues and everyone is satisfied with the results. Other cities were targets of email attacks recently, we were also a target, but the difference is that nothing went thru the Zerospam engine, so we were not even aware there was an attack. This proves that we can fully trust Zerospam.

Pros

Reliable, performant, trustworthy, excellent customer service.

Cons

Nothing, for now everything is working like a charm.

Darrin from Claridge Inc.

Their anti-spam and DNS services work extremely well and their support team is first rate

Almost no spam gets through

Pros

The anti-spam service is the best one I have ever used. The interface is well laid out and very easy to navigate.

Cons

That regular support hours are 8am - 5pm with a call service after hours. They should have 7/24/365 direct support to avoid any delays should support be needed. That being said, it's fair to say that requiring support after hours has been extremely rare.

Trevor from Octopi Managed Services

Great product that hosted in Canada for those businesses that require data sovereignty.

low cost hosted solution that gives your IT teams more time to do whats important.

Pros

Hosted, and simple to setup and great customization to fit your businesses need. repoint your mx records to their servers and away you go. I would never go to a on premise solution ever again.

Cons

Being a quebec based company some of the GUI doesn't translate 100% to English. but its pretty rare and hardly noticable.

Francois from Fabrique de la paroisse Notre-Dame de Montreal

Easy to use and to setup

Saved a lot of disk space. No suspicious traffic on our infrastructure. No need to manage viruses database internally.

Pros

Ease of setup. Manageability of whitelist and blacklist. The use of the journal is simple. The interface is user friendly.

Cons

I sometimes question the monthly statistics for sometimes the number of emails coming in every month seems quite low in comparison to other months.

Chris from PPFD

Overall been a great experience. Once it's setup it just works. Ton's of features for admins

Less email spam.

Pros

Excellent Anti spam email services for Business's. Once you set this up and tweak it to your liking it just works. Lot's of features in their portal which is upgraded regularly. Redundant services even collects all emails if your own server goes down.

Cons

Requires per user billing paid for the year. Other then that I don't recall any other cons for this service.

Edward from Pacific I.S. Consulting

Great, Canadian Based, email filter solution

virtually eliminated spam from end users mailboxes

Pros

This solution is an excellent member of the email filtering community and all systems are based in Canada; an important factor in our decision to utilize this product. The Support team is excellent and very responsive. My clients get almost no spam and any legitimate messages which get blocked are easily tracked and released. In addition, all mail in and out of our systems is logged so we can find out what happened when things go sideways with an email message.

Cons

I can't find much to fault with the products and services offered by ZeroSpam. I support several clients with the software and don't have any issues with any of the features offered.

Aaron from GB Micro Electronics

Industry: Consumer Electronics

I really like the user-friendly interface. The actions required is not too convoluted

Saves a lot of time by not having to sort through tons of junk email. Every now and then, I'll have to go in to release/whitelist some emails but that's really simple to do.

Pros

The interface is really simple to use and very functional. There are no wasted steps to make it do what you want.

Cons

There are no weaknesses that come to mind. Everything has been really well laid out and self explanatory

Sylvain from BGR Informatique Inc.

We are a MSP company. We are offering this service to all our customers.

My customers are confident with my advices and this software is helping me with to give great services to my customers.

Pros

Easy to manage. Flawless to customer, even after MX record change to Zerospam. Easy to sell. Great support team. Easy billing.

Cons

The only Cons, we do not receive support calls anymore from our non all inclusive customers. But this is not a real cons....

Manix from Quebecom Info Plus

Very effective for the price and it work great in French

Same as describe before, the service in french work really well.

Pros

For the service in French, the product is very good. In Quebec, we need to get an Antispam who work in 2 languages, this product is working great.

Cons

The website is old, not a new fresh support site. They need to modify it to make it more like 2018. Sometime it's hard to find an old spam email.

Chris from Microage Computers

ZeroSPAM Rocks!

Pros

This service is a breeze to setup and is highly effective. Of course in the Anti SPAM world we are fighting creative human minds not just robot scripts so there is no such thing as a Silver Bullet however ZeroSPAM consistently proves to be up to the task of protecting our organization as well as our clients. Their Support team is courteous, knowledgeable and accessible thanks to the Chat feature. Thanks ZeroSPAM!

Cons

As of yet i really haven't come across any real negatives.

Paolo from DMIB Inc.

Great software, easy to administrate. Great support team.

Pros

Easy to administrate, simple interface. Does a really great job eliminating unwanted emails. Protection against viruses and phishing email.

Cons

Nothing to say against this program. Only positive, highly recommended for any company wanting to save time and money

James from Info-Tech Montreal

This is a stellar product that works as described and has stellar customer service and support!

Peace of mind!

Pros

It's rare I give 5 star reviews, but this is a stellar product that works as described and has stellar customer service and support!!

Cons

There is really only one con; IF you can even call it that, because it's really NOT a high cost, but it would be the cost of the product if I was to say anything was bad about it.

All you can wish from an anti-spam provider. Simplicity, reliability, effectivness.

Pros

Simplicity - just redirect your MX and forget it. Quite easy to use Web portal. Effectiveness is great, very few additionnal rules are required.

Cons

Some of our customers might require from time to time a better view inside the logs. But in these seldom cases, Zerosapm support team is available and give a great service.

Christian from JA Lemieux assurances et services financiers

Best ever !

We have experienced some problems with our exchange and Zerospam kept the emails in storage while we were fixing the exchange server. No emails were lost.

Pros

Very easy to use, I had to call them and the service was very profesionnal and the info was very helpful.

Cons

I've been using the software for 7 years I didn't encounter any cons until now ;-)

Mike from TEMP Farm Equipment Ltd.

Industry: Machinery

Great personal support and easy maintenance

It clears my junk emails and spam so that I can concentrate on work.

Pros

The best thing about Zerospam is that most users do not realize it is there, "They just simply get the emails they need to and nothing more"

Cons

Initially I was uneasy about the price...until you calculate the cost of deleting and unsubscribing emails and spam.

Martin from BGR Informatique Inc.

An indispensable partner !

Pros

We have been using Zerospam services for many years for the majority of our clients. This service is really effective and solved serious problem of SPAM at some customer.

Cons

Previously he had no real-time status of the service. But now he have a status page and we receive notification if the service has problems.

Steve from Webtek

Very good partner for us with a good product and good service.

Peace of mind to protect our customers email.

Pros

The product is very easy to use and is very efficient. They have a very good team for customer support, always happy to help us.

Cons

So far there is nothing we don't like about the product or the company. Every time we have technical issue they are there to help in a timely matter.

Good Quality Services

We have been using Zerospam for the last 10 years minimum, after trying different solution, ZeroSpam offer a good services for the price. Also like the new integration to Office 365.

Pros

Quality of service and reliability, Easy Setup and Management, Also Support Multiple Customer in one main consol.

Cons

Nothing is disapointing so far in this software

David from Laboratoires Choisy Lte

Industry: Biotechnology

Service is very good , Antispam works great

It was better then the other software that I was using before (spamstopshere) . It removes all the spams

Pros

Technical support is very good. The antispam is working great. They always try to improve their product

Cons

It's a little bit too expensive. Sometimes some spam and virus get through their filter. I have experienced one big downtime.

Nathalie from Victoriaville & Co.

Can't live without ZeroSpam !

We stopped using it when we migrated to Exchange on CLOUD (O365), we were told it was no longer necessary, but WRONG ! O365 filtering is not great, i am no expert, i want expert to solve it for me !

Pros

Console is easy to use, software is great, but most of it, support is wow !

Cons

Can't find ! Even when I closed my account the cie was nice with us !

Mark from Skyfireweb

Spam Begone!

Best solution for small/med business

Pros

This is one of the easiest and quickest integrations of spam protection into our email system that I have ever seen. It works right out of the box with a bit of setup and tweaking, my email was spam free within a few hours. Once set up correctly, it works in the background with very little effort or attention needed by me.

Cons

It's expensive, but I think if your serious about reducing the threat of phishing emails or dangerous email viruses, this may be worth the money.

Response from ZEROSPAM

Replied September 2020

We really appreciate your feedback, please reach out to us for any question you may have.

Great people to work with.

Reduced our spam, fishing attacks and malicious email attachments to near zero!

Pros

The service does all the heavy lifting for a fraction of the price of competing services. Extremely low false positive rate. Setup was a breeze with qualified people able to answer all our questions. The console is user friendly and does what needs to be done.

Cons

I would like to see more search flexibility on the console side (free field search) such as searching for text of attachments