What are Elink.io users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Elink.io software through verified user reviews

4.8

• icon"I love the simplicity and ease in which I can curate and publish. And, the support is excellent."
  • icon"I very much liked the way the software seamlessly interfaced with Survey Monkey. Allowing for great looking and responsive designs to be whipped up very fast."
  • icon"I love how when I put it into this website it then creates this really nice page where all of my stuff is on there."
  • icon"I'm not aware of any missing futures at this moment."
  • icon"The pictures not coming up when i try to publish several posts from rss feed links. I was thinking it was a copyright problem."
  • icon"Customer service is extremely bad and their pricing seemed inconsistent. Price says one thing on the website but the invoice came back with extra charges."

Browse all Elink.io Reviews

• Have you used Elink.io and would like to share your experience with others?

Periklis

Expediting Newsletter Production and Internal Buying in

The goal was to find a solution that would enable easy newsletter creation that would work with mailchimp so that internal employee would feel confident to commit to weekly frequent production. Goal achieved: elink.io is super fast, easy to understand without rtfm, integration with mailchimp is streamlined. Client is now producing great looking newsletters already bringing money in. Also, customer support is super kind, helpful & responsive

Pros

Speed was essential but the main requirement was integration with mailchimp

Cons

I would add a lower price tier focused only on newsletters.

Craig

We use this every day in our publication

Overall it's been great. The format is attractive and the process is easy. We're going to stick with it as it serves a purpose with minimal effort.

Pros

I own website [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and we use Elink as our platform to host news stories from other sources. It's great -- you plop the link in, make some edits if you like, and via code injection the news shows up on our page. It's made the process much easier than before where we were just posting links onto our website. Shoutout to our team member [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for connecting us with Elink!

Cons

Rarely some posts might not upload to Elink easily, but it's extremely uncommon. And meta descriptions don't always show up properly and may need to be edited, though that's not really the fault of Elink. As well, there's a limit to how long a title can be when put on Elink which means minor edits may be required. I'm not complaining, just filling out this box as requested.

GERALD

Industry: Broadcast Media

pictures not coming in Rss feeds

But Support team, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] explained it was not, just that Elink.io is waiting for automation tool where users might be able to get also images when trying to publish a post with several articles

Pros

i liked to be able to select articles from feeds so that you dont have to publish an article you dont like when you you have a bunch of articles you like

Cons

the pictures not coming up when i try to publish several posts from rss feed links. I was thinking it was a copyright problem

Reasons for choosing Elink.io

it looked easy to use and it provided beautiful content for my website but actually i think i will keep both of them as they can be complementary.

Louise

Industry: Music

Easy and cool

The fact that we can let go of old excel documents to gather links for press clipping for clients is great, this is much more professional and visually cool, it's also great to keep all parts updated in real time and for artists to be able to integrate the clipping in newsletters or websites.

Pros

Its easy to use, fast and can be used on my website to add press links of my artists for everyone to see as well as using the link for my clients to see all the press clippings we have managed to gather. It has different designs and you can easily change photos and covers to adapt it to your own designs. Also the online chat is great, they are fast in responding and giving you what you need!

Cons

There is actually nothing I don't like about it.

Reasons for switching to Elink.io

to much involved in getting the design right.

Russell

Enables me to put out high quality interactive email newsletter on a weekly basis

Allows me to send out a professional quality interactive newsletter which looks like it comes from an established company as opposed to a sole trader.

Pros

Elink has a good range of formatting options and once set up is extremely easy to use. It integrates seamlessly with mailchimp to enable me to send out a regular newsletter which looks much more expensive than it is. Costwise it offers by far the best bang per buck that I could find.

Cons

Although the basic options are very good, design options are limited. I would like to craft a more bespoke version but can't really complain as the equivalent software which offered this option was 15 x the price.

Kathy

So Easy To Use!

Pros

I used Elink to help me curate educational websites for my students. I loved the fact that I could add a link with an image, in about 20 seconds.

Cons

I don't have any cons. I used it along with Weebly to create my school website.

Debora

Industry: Machinery

a breakthrough

Pros

- easy to use - saved items can be categorized, so everything is in its place - newsletter creation is super intuitive, full of possibilities (even in the free version, which is the one I'm using now)

Cons

I regret having to do the paid upgrade to be able to send the newsletter directly from the platform, instead of sharing it with a link (like I have to do now). As well as being able to have the ability to have the rss feed. But.. I think it's also fair though, after all these are features that are priced for a reason.

Laura

Online Curation Projects

I have had an exceptional experience with the product. My students enjoy it as well.

Pros

The product is relatively easy to use, although I do find some of my students have difficulty. There are online tutorials for those who need more support. I love it because it is an easy and fun way for students to research a topic. I also use it to create a collection of articles and videos on a specific subject, i.e. Classroom Management or Technology Tools. I am then able to set up a discussion board asking them to review one of the articles and make a post as well as comments on other students posts.

Cons

I only use it once or twice a semester, so it is a little pricey. However, I was just informed there is a 40% educator's discount which is helpful!

Time-saving service

Great service and look forward to their future updates.

Pros

Elink provides a much better presentation of my email newsletters than GetResponse. And their new redesign and update allows for re-using previous links which saves me time from having to locate and copy those links again. I also appreciate the RSS feed feature which enables me to pull links directly from blog sites or other sites.

Cons

Wish I could send my emails directly from Elink and not have to use GetResponse at all.

Elink.io

Pros

I’m using elink to collate links to support my teaching. What I like about it is that I only have to share one URL with my students, yet I can keep updating the collection. The live help is good.

Cons

Having to pay for it! I’m a teacher so elink’s not earning me money or publicising my business. But this is minor.

Hanah

Industry: Writing and Editing

Newsletter Creator

Overall, I love this site. I have only seen a few sites that make newsletters and especially this way. I like how this site allows me to create email newsletters because this is one of the main ways I communicate with the people who are following my writing work. This allows me to create newsletters for them that can keep them tuned into some of the information or stuff I have going on. If someone was looking for a site with loads of storage they may have to just upgrade with this site. This site allowed me to create what I needed to create and I was able to even keep my favorite newsletters I created on the dashboard area they have. It solved my problem and I don’t have to keep searching for more sites like this. This site is nice.

Pros

I used to always look for loads of newsletter creator websites where I can save the web links I have and I can put it into a site. I am so happy that I found this site. This site allows me to work with different templates to create newsletters. I don’t only have to create newsletters, but I can also save some of the web links I have or some of the sites I have created. I love how when I put it into this website it then creates this really nice page where all of my stuff is on there. Sometimes, I have people who read my work who need to see it in like one location or on one web page. I love to send email newsletters to my subscribers. This helps me keep them up to date with some of the stuff or information I have coming up. The other thing I like about this site is how they have a really nice dashboard area where all of the projects I have worked on is located on it. I don’t have to search around to look for it. I also love how my profile information is set up and I can put multiple websites I have it in. Simple site and put together well.

Cons

I dislike the colors on the actual page. It’s not really inviting. I wish the colors were more inviting. I also don’t like how you have to upgrade to get more the advanced settings. I wish I could have a least a few more choices. In order for me to get unlimited storage or even get more designs. I have to upgrade and designs are my favorite thing to add to my newsletters. This would be helpful if they changed this just a tiny bit.

Ben

eLink fantastic product

Very impressed with the customer service I have received from eLink. Not only have they been able to solve any problems I might have but they have improved their product with each response.

Pros

I use Elink to share daily media monitoring reports with the organization. I t is now much easier and quicker to share these reports, not to mention they are much more attractive than previous iterations. Also appreciate that I can look back at previous reports to retrieve past links.

Cons

Can't think of anything that I like least about e:Link. It does exactly what I want it to do.

Jose

The service is super easy to use and fairly intuitive. It does exactly what it says it will do!

It helps me set up a nice looking Press Page.

Pros

It's a very intuitive service. There isn't much to get confused about. My favorite thing is that it doesn't just create a list but also incorporates visual aspects. It's also great how easy it is to adjust the height so that you can get rid of the scroll bar. It'll help keep any press page organized (that's what I'm using it for).

Cons

I wish there were more features. For instance, it would be cool if we could create a list of say companies and only use their logos so that users could see the various companies we've worked with.

Atle

Timesaver and "lifesaver"

My overall experience with Elink.io? Fun.Easy. Saves my day

Pros

Gets MORE marketing done in LESS time. A timesaver. Its so easy and the result is so nice. Recommend.

Cons

The truth? Nothing. Or maybe the templates are too similar.

Teresa

Clean and Concise Curation of Articles, Websites, and Videos

Pros

Elink allows me to create curated newsletters for my teachers and staff. It's easy to use, and speedy to roll out. Eye-catching graphics and the ability to upload self-created graphics allow for "app-smashing" excellence.

Cons

I can't think of anything negative! It's easy to use and it's my go-to product for quick communication that looks great!

Charles

Industry: Online Media

eLink Review from CICNEWS4YOU

The support is the best. I get it immediately and with an expert in the software.

Pros

The product allows for quick publishing to my WIX site and allows multiple views for my customers. I also split my views for posts and videos and it works great. I love the product and the support is great. Quick and professional. I usually deal with Adam and he is a superb resource.

Cons

To early to tell because each time I ask support questions the feature is available and it is a user issue (me).

Carlos

Simple, efficient. All we need on these days...

Pros

The intuitive platform and the lay-outs proposed. Also, the simplicity of personalising almost everything we create without being an expert in that field.

Cons

I didn't find any cons so far. But as a free trial user, I don't have a full vision of all the platform

Robert

Very easy to use and looks great

Very pleased with this, makes curating web pages really easy and they look really good and cleanly laid out though all of that is customisable with lots of templates.

Pros

It's very easy to use and integrates with Wix. It's even easier to update the site by using the Chrome plugin which will also refresh your Wix site and update it.

Cons

The only con I can think of is the time to set it up with Wix. It has to be done so this isn't a bad thing and is made easy with a tutorial video.

Larry

Industry: Broadcast Media

Best Creation Foe Website Development To Come Along In Years!

Elink support staff are top grade! They even replied to an email on a Sunday. And their tech support is fast and super helpful. This company and their product are going to be huge! Thank you for an amazing product!

Pros

The software is well designed, easy to use and implement and has all of the perfect wonderful features and adaptation you could want for placing content around your website in profession-look style.

Cons

I have not found anything yet that I do not like.

Arnold

Clean, easy, professional

Excellent! I love it.

Pros

I've been using this platform for the past few months to share curated content and research on the coronavirus and its impact on schools. Absolutely love it!

Cons

Only issue has been a broken facebook link. However, I reached out to online support and they got back to me within minutes. I filed a ticket with them and they are going to address the issue.

Demetria Anne

Created powerful content in minutes... excellent design and a pleasure to use.

Brilliant design and insight quickly delivered.

Pros

The simplicity in design with striking options, ability to add endless resources, easily tailor the material towards a variety of mediums, and incredible technical support. Brilliant.

Cons

There was little not to like about this product... future upgrades I would like the ability to keyword search content.

Damon

What a find!

I am able to hyper target lists of 20 or less contacts with very specific content as opposed to blasting the same content to my entire list. What's more, I can do this without wrestling with complicated segmentation steps found in most autoresponders.

Pros

Elink.io is so flexible! You can use links from anywhere, change the photos, change the descriptor, and share via email, standalone webpage or an embed. Whenever you make a change, it's live and updates wherever you've sent it! Customer service is quick with responses and they actually seek to understand why and how you use their product.

Cons

I don't see any cons yet. Price is solid. Customer Service is quick. The developers are currently making changes and improving the product!

Elizabeth

Industry: Libraries

New to elink

I was struggling with the tech on my website and the support from elink was great. Not only did they help me solve my issue but they were very kind and friendly too. Especially important for those of us not that used to using technology.

Pros

I wanted something that I could easily add links to and then attach it to my own website. This works really well and makes my website look very professional. I can easily update it when I find useful links or websites I want to share.

Cons

There is a cost and although I did get a discount for being linked to education (thanks!). Although I must say that nothing of value should be free!

Patrick

Industry: Performing Arts

Gathering and Distributing: Easy!

Pros

After reviewing and working with other platforms, Elink is by far the easiest, most versatile and intuitive way to gather and distribute web-based resources. I appreciate that you can customize every aspect to create a uniform presentation of information.

Cons

I have yet to encounter any "cons" with the software.

Lyudmila

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Elink review

Very easy to use

Pros

User-friendly, affordable, deffinitely recommend.

Cons

I'm not aware of any missing futures at this moment.

4.8/5 out of 34 reviews