• Pros

• "I loved how easy it was to use and understand. I also like how user friendly it is. The thing I like most is that it will tell you who and when any changes are made."

• "It's not overly complicated. has a lot of features we're not using. Excellent tech support the few times I've had to use them. "

• "Love the convenience of how everything I need is at my fingertips. No need to search for anything "

• Cons

• "My least favorite thing about ONEsite is that is locks at the end of the month so sometimes it is hard to check ledgers and what is due. "

• "The interface is a little old school, and the load time can be a bit slow sometimes, forcing waits on processes."

• "Again, it's been awhile since I've last used, but there were functionalities that needed to be added on. Tasks Onesite could not yet perform that seemed basic to me. "

Browse ONEsite Reviews

Nichole from Asset Campus Housing

Onesite is the best software for tracking leasing information!

Pros

Onesite is easy to use and has so many features to choose from when pulling reports and entering data. Screening residents for background checks is so easy on one site and secure. One site organizes your data and allows you pull any report you can think of. If the data goes in, they can get the data out.

Cons

I wish one site looked more colorful and bright. Onesite is very excel like and could visually look more appealing. Onesite also will close randomly if it gets stuck pulling a very large report.

September 2016

Kathleen from Caron Treatment Centers

September 2016

Excellent Development and Customer Sales and Service Team

We have been building a patient treatment portal with ONEsite for almost 3 years. Working with the Development staff to get the tools built to meet our unique needs has been exceptional. Our Customer Rep, listens to our requests and offers suggestions to streamline our processes on the site. I cannot thank our team enough for their patience and guidance as we continue to grow our portal into a world class treatment tool.

Pros

It is a cost effective product that strives to meet our needs.

Cons

Customer Service line needs to be able to help problem solve when our customer rep is not available. If we are having connectivity issues waiting for our rep to come in when we are on the east coast is not acceptable.

Response from ONEsite

Replied September 2016

Kathleen, I appreciate the positive feedback and will address the issue with the flexible work hours we allow our account managers and developers. I will make sure someone is available earlier for support. Thanks, Bob Crull CEO

Terry from CanyonandKnoxLanding Apts

Review of Onesite

disgusted

Pros

It looked user friendly. After using the product it appeared simple.

Cons

The response time was horrible and your constantly turning work tickets in to get some clitch fixed. It freezes and was one headache after another. I saw on one co-workers desktop the comment. 99-9 % of my problems were onesite

NICOLE from My az legal team

Industry: Law Practice

One site is exactly what the name implies

Very happy with one site having a large property with over 500 apartment units it is not easy to manage all of the required documents within that apartment one side allows you to change the prices find out which Apartments still need maintenance keep track of the vendors and all other information easily scanned and uploaded into the residence files very happy with one site recommended for all property management companies

Pros

One site is a very efficient property management software it is so accessible and easy to keep your property manage with the property of over 400 units it gets very tricky to find out which ones are available which ones have been maintenanced and so on and so forth with one site that is your go-to property management software

Cons

I don't have any dislikes about one site except at the website freezes here and there but that's to be common with in many different

John from Amrock Homes

Amrock

Pros

able to work on site clients see schedule

Cons

need internet onsite or cant work in buildertrend

Rickie from Sun Lake at Edgewater

I really enjoyed working in one site. It was very user friendly and had many options.

Pros

Cons

My least favorite thing about one site is that you cannot toggle between screens. Meaning, that you have to exit out of one before entering another.

Kriselle from Valley Village

Easy to use software for leasing.

Pros

I like how OneSite has an easy to read layout and has step by step guides when help is needed. It also lets the user know when something important is not completed-like move in move outs.

Cons

I don't like how there isn't a way to reprint a waitlist summary for applicants.When inputting a new applicant in the system, it only allows for waitlist summary to be printed once.

Response from ONEsite

Replied June 2017

This is not our software. This i realpages leasing software. Please delete.

Jessica from ACH

Pretty Simple, There are better products

Pros

pretty easy to navigate keeps most property needs in one place. Generally, a decent product to use for property management.

Cons

Can be difficult to adjust to for new users. Not entirely user-friendly. Very much "one size fits all" even though it doesn't,

Alley from Sterling Campus Center

Onesite

Pros

My company used onesite and it was a great system. it was very easy to use.

Cons

I did not find a flaw when using this system.

VICTORIA from Vacant Home Rescue LLC

It really is a fabulous functional software

A beautiful way to organize, and put together all of the little daily activities of my business and one on one help in doing so

Pros

We have been building our complex from the ground up with ONEsite about a year now. Dealing with our Customer Rep, has been smooth. He listens, offers suggestions and helps us a lot. I wish I could get it to cater a little better to apartment management but all in all its a great site

Cons

needs to cater a little more to specific businesses, I wish i could spend less time trying to figure this all out and get it glitch free

Ellen from Mesa Hills Apartments

One Site user

Pros

Cons

It's not interfaced with our accounting dept.

Derrene from A.C Lewis Property Management

Onesite

Pros

Cons

I love Onesite one of the best software's ever

Brianna from The Avenue

I have never had an issue with ONEsite and love using this program

Pros

ONEsite it easy to use and I love that I am able to track everyone's ledgers. Whenever there is an issue I am usually able to find out how to solve it quickly.

Paris from The Armstrong

Armstrong Review

Pros

This site is really useful when it comes to keeping up with all of our residents

Cons

It glitches sometimes, and it messes up the progress that was going on

Adrianne from Real Estate

Onesite Review

I work at Prometheus Real Estate and we use one site to connect with our current and past residents at our apartment neighborhood. It is easy to find our neighbors and our information we need

Pros

How easily accessible searching our neighbor's information is

Cons

Can't seem to think of any

Average PMS

It helped with my day to day.

Pros

This system is comprehensive, although it's not the best software I've ever experienced in terms of property management systems.

Cons

better management platforms out there

bad experience and we switched to another platform that's more modern, cheaper and better customer service.

Pros

easy to use because functionality was limited. Can be used on multiple browsers. Easy to train to team members

Cons

can only have one tab open at once, hard to download simple reports, didn't integrate with other products, interface looked old, customer support was non existent

Kelsey from DLR Group | Staffelbach

This software works seamlessly for all my apartment needs - bills, history, maintenance.

Pros

I like that there is an actual dashboard with all the most important snapshot information. I also like that it's really easy to navigate and figure out what you need.

Cons

No real cons to mention with this software. Haven't encountered any bugs or had trouble using it at all.

Victoria from Knights Circle

I had an overall positive experience with onesite4

Pros

It's been awhile since I've used Onesite, but I can say I was pleasantly surprised when our company made the switch from its previous platform. Simply, for the sheer ease of use.