All uuki Reviews

1-25 of 175 Reviews

Sort by

Reviews are by default sorted by Recommended to software buyers, driven by our proprietary algorithm reflecting the depth and quality of the review, recency of experience, and other factors. As a neutral reviews platform, the star rating of the review is not considered in the "Recommended" ranking, and there is currently no voting mechanism that would allow site visitors to influence the ranking.
User Profile

Stasha

Verified reviewer

E-Learning, 1 employee

Used daily for less than 12 months

Review Source: Capterra
This reviewer was invited by us to submit an honest review and offered a nominal incentive as a thank you.

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed September 2022

A promising community platform

I wouldn't trade the UUKI platform for any other. It is simple but full of options that are easily accessible and understandable to the user. There are enough possibilities for updating profiles, but it is not a traditional way of functioning one profile, as is the case on, e.g., Facebook. I am satisfied with how UUKI is growing and progressing.

PROS

UUKI is a platform that works well if you want a community where individuals do not grow but are focused on a common story. We use this platform for a private community where users can access important information and share their insights and ideas through posts. There is a mobile app and a way to open it up for use via code from the community. Some options are important regarding the privacy policy, CNAME, unlimited users, etc. Also, my favorite option is to connect with Integrately and automatically add to the community after creating an account on the WP site. There is a constant aspiration to provide a good feeling to the platform user, admin, and members. Although I don't use it, the gamification option is interesting. The new UI has brought a positive change in the field of community page design as well as the options available to the admin.

CONS

The community page seems a bit static. There is a new UI, but I experienced a design bug when upgrading it. Overall it looks more modern and beautiful. Communication is possible through the chat form of the community. Still, if there are private groups, the chat will most likely be available to each for mutual communication because they belong to the same community. When using the mobile application, entering the code, and logging in, the user finds an account page that is more of a promotional type for UUKI because it contains the option for the user to choose an existing community or create his community. It bothers me that that page is not skipped because it only confuses someone who comes to a group he already belongs. Also, I would love UUKI to be a popular service, so this is a logical marketing step for them.

Reason for choosing uuki

It's much easier to make a private group with UUKI.

Neil

Management Consulting, 2-10 employees

Used weekly for less than 6 months

This review was submitted organically. No incentive was offered

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed March 2022

Great starting position with huge potential

Removing FB noise and distractions - focus on engagement and value. Being able to exchange and share files more easily.

PROS

Very impressed with uuki in so many ways! First is the ease of set up – 5 minutes and you have a personalised and branded community ready to publish. Second is the number of functions that are ready to go – I particularly like the trending topics feature. Third is for the community – it works easily for them too – they find it easy to navigate around. In my use case, I have several FB groups but because FB will not allow proprietary files types to be attached – not even zip archives of them – it is impossible to share such files (in my case synthesizer sound files). But it is possible with uuki! The final huge plus is removing the noise of other social platforms. Going into FB is like navigating an assault course – uuki is only about your topic; no competition for attention, no ads or sponsored posts, no ‘noise’ – just focus on your community. For that final reason I think uuki has huge potential – seems the team is focused on realising that so I’m looking forward to being part of where it goes next. If you want to build a community, you really should get uuki!

CONS

As yet not found anything of concern. There are little tweaks that would be nice - like showing cover images of the group in the created communities dashboard for the admin, but that's being picky!

Reason for choosing uuki

Control, freedom, less noise, engagement seems better.

Anonymous

1 employee

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed April 2023

Not a good first impression

too early to tell

PROS

Some parts look very cool, yet the setup is confusing

CONS

inviting members is awkward. they don't see share community

Reason for choosing uuki

pricing

Avery

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2-10 employees

Used daily for less than 6 months

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed May 2022

Looking forward to continuing working with this platform!

I've been searching for a community platform that was mobile friendly and allowed for customization. This is exactly what I've been searching for and the more I get into working with this platform the more potential I see for my business. I've already set up a beta testing area and have invited a few clients to try it out and overall the feedback has been incredibly positive! I have upvoted the ability to schedule posts and content as that is the biggest thing I feel I'm missing right now, but overall I'm very happy with this app sumo purchase!

PROS

Ease of use for the client side Ability to embed videos and audio into posts Intuitive organization Community platform built into the program Mobile friendly

CONS

It wasn't the easiest to get everything set up There isn't post automation yet, which would be incredibly beneficial, but I've upvoted it in the Trello board, so I'm hopeful.

Reasons for switching to uuki

None of these platforms had the integrated community and course components that I was looking for, and although UUKI doesn't directly have this, I can easily see a way to make this work.

Crystal

Consumer Services, 1 employee

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed May 2023

This is a great system for community building

I like the system overall. I am excited about using it. I am still in the setup and building phase but cant wait to see the end product onces its fully functional for my business

PROS

I really like the ease of use with the system. Getting started was really easy and the instructions and tutorials were clear. I like also that I can categorize out the different areas within my community so that people can pick and choose the specific areas that interest them instead of just 1 big group with mixed content.

CONS

There are some glitches I found when trying to embed or add images to the system. Sometimes they work other times you will get error messages that will not allow you to upload images

Reason for choosing uuki

I tried discord but did not like that it was always reporting hacks and for some it was not user friendly

Corey

Online Media, 2-10 employees

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed October 2022

I was hesitant but

I was introduced to UUKI a year ago. I honestly dismissed it as why would anyone want to leave Facebook. I realized quickly my audience wasn't only on Facebook & I needed to go to multiple platforms which is time consuming. After having a conversation with a colleague it was brought to my attention I needed to build a community. I remembered I had UUKI after watching a few YouTube tutorials on how it worked I realized what I needed was in my wheel house. I set up the account and I said why didn't I try it this at first. Members can engage make polls & add links & it ranks your members with their engagement. Man I really dropped the ball on this one. As we go in the fourth quarter I'm all in.

PROS

An outstanding community platform that provides users with many great features. Setting up is easy and its user interface is very friendly. Uuki does everything from event management, user forms, and encourages communication across its users. It has clean user interface and easy to use backend. It is mobile friendly, customizable.

CONS

I didn't care for the fact the first tier didn't offer a cname but i guess that's how they get you go all in.

Reason for choosing uuki

I already had it and the features outweighed what was currently being offered

Anonymous

1 employee

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed February 2022

Community software with amazing potential

Very positive. UUKI was first launched as an MVP, which might have deterred some users. Looking at UUKI today, I bet they regret not having been early backers. It looks so nice and is constantly improving based on user feedback.

PROS

I like the ease of use, it is simple yet effective. The support is friendly and attentive. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] are well known with other amazing products behind them. The roadmap is truly impressive and progress is visible.

CONS

It is difficult to point out any cons, however, I would mention that I hope to be able to choose more community languages. As of now, only English, Hindi, Spanish, Chinese & Portuguese are available. My language - Danish - only has 5M speakers so it is quite small but I hope to at least be able to customize some key labels in the UX.

Reason for choosing uuki

The price point combined with a rich feature list was definitely a persuasive factor. I also liked the idea of being an early adopter with the possibility of influencing the shape of the product.

Montique

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed June 2023

Get your community the heck off of facebook.

REally like what they are doing putting everything a community needs under one roof.

PROS

NO adsNo choking your reachGreat analytics

CONS

Not as much hand holding in using the API and Zapier interactions

Reason for choosing uuki

They are a facebook lacky and don't have a UI worth a damn.

Francesco

Financial Services, 2-10 employees

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed March 2022

My review of UUKI

very easy to customize (it took me only 4 hours to set it up) and the results were fantastic, ease of use, and also works easy on PC, MAC, and Mobile interfaces, so, I'm quite please so far and I'm just highly awaiting the Wallet integrations to become a real WEB 3.0 portal

PROS

I work in the crypto space and I was looking to build a private space where to handle all the members of our community, the first reason that captured me was the fact that it will be based on WEB 3.0 standards

CONS

Although today, the platform is not yet 100% WEB 3.0 implemented, their development team is working on making this happen in the next few months, this is a real differentiator with other similar platforms

Reason for choosing uuki

The ability to include WEB 3.0 Standards in the platform, is in line with our company vision

User Profile

Manoj Kishore

Verified reviewer

Writing and Editing, 2-10 employees

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed February 2022

Best alternative for community platform

It's a must for managing community. Your community your power to manage content, members . Send email notifications, engage customers and even gamify their participation.

PROS

It's an alternative to Facebook group. It has many features to grow community. With increasing moderation in other social network sites , it's a need if the hour to have a community site. It has whitelabel with cname , custom SMTP for mail system , and Branding with your colour , font and style is unique . It's better than its competitors in terms of support , response and features released. A must buy tool if you want to manage a community.

CONS

It's still developing. Lot more features to add. So it's Worth watching and waiting .

Reason for choosing uuki

White label. Low price

White label was not available.

Kevin

Information Technology and Services, 1 employee

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed March 2022

Great Promise!

PROS

It's a great tool for building a community. It's simple to use and even adding a custom domain was simple! Offering a simple place for me to create my business community! 1. It's super easy to add a custom domain 2. It's super easy to set everything up 3. Creating a post is intuitive 4. Adding a poll was simple enough to add 5. I liked the CSV import of an email list to invite members 6. The ability to side load code in is great! Can easily embed something like a chat widget. 7. Was very excited to see API and web hooks. Very expandable! Hook this up to KonnectzIT or Pabby Connect easily. 8. Very cool with the embeds too! 9. I like we can add our own custom SMTP for email branding

CONS

The areas that need improvement: 1. The "create post button" and the "create post modal" could be cleaned up a bit to make it look more modern. 2. The side menu could be improved visually 3. The polls need some modern visual improvements including the "modal" and the poll post. 4. There could be more ways to invite people. 5. There could be more ways to moderate the community. 6. The settings are a bit messy and hard to read just being blocks of text without any panels to separate everything. 7. Could have more "gamification" features 8. I wish the SMTP had better design and usually there is a "verified successfully sent" or email with a "confirmation link" to validate it's a correct email address. You need to validate ownership somehow? 9. Wishes there was direct integrations through Pabby Connect or KonnectzIT. Although, I do think the UI does need some refinement. It's very usable just not visually modern.

Anonymous

2-10 employees

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed October 2022

Great Web 3.0 platform for us to transition our present "old school" course and bulletin boards

UUKI is helping us to modernize online course delivery, engagement with learners, and the ability to do this is a modern environment with granular permissions and access to features.

PROS

I've been using Vadoo Tv for about a year now, Vadoo is another product developed by the same group. I purchased a 5-stack here based mainly on the pedigree of the team and their ability to deliver on Vadoo. I have played around with the app and while it is not a 100% made-to-order fit for my -current- use case, I purchased due to the potential for the future. Very generous terms and limits combined with the confidence of working with a proven team made this a very attractive offer. I believe that UUKI will help us make the transition from selling courses and courses+coaching via the traditional LMS platform to the new direction of web 3.0. To success and the future!

CONS

The team has done a great job on their past offerings and UUKI is headed in the right direction. The team is ironing out bugs as they come up and are reported. They are also responsive to the needs of users and are transparent about their roadmap

Reason for choosing uuki

Company management, dev team and their commitment to customers. bar none.

VKvk

Education Management, 1 employee

Used daily for less than 12 months

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed February 2023

Super Community Builder solution, you dont need anything else!

Exceptional!

PROS

An excellent community builder, that takes the best of groups, events, courses, sharing and privacy to the next level. Good controls for paid members, and free members. Surely recommend.

CONS

The one thing am waiting for is an in-built video streaming for events, which is apparently in the making.

Anonymous

2-10 employees

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed February 2022

My Uuki Experience In Review

I no longer have to worry about stolen traffic from saturated platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, etc. It feels great to know that I own my content! This is what I have been looking for for a while now.

PROS

It's really clean and I like the possibility of adding a banner image to customize the community. Creating and sharing events is also a great feature. In addition, the community platform looks good on both desktop and mobile devices which is great. Also, using SSO, community members can also sign in to Uuki. In the heading/listing, emojis can be added to provide a distinctive touch that allows admins to mark areas of importance to members. You can view the most engaged audiences based on the gamification feature. You can use Uuki to grow or engage with your existing audience if you want a clean and simple community platform.

CONS

There is nothing to dislike from Uuki; It is incredible how it is. I am looking forward to seeing what is to come. I think that plug-and-play features to add to the platform would be great!

Vinh

E-Learning, 1 employee

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed March 2022

Build your own community your way!!

PROS

If your aim is to build a community for the aim of selling to them later, Uuki will be perfect for this. In fact, it would be impossible for you to create a platform on Facebook that would offer the same features as Uuki does in terms of creating spaces and groups. And if you're trying to build your own SaaS application from scratch by yourself in the hopes of building a strong following, then it’s best that you give Uuki some serious consideration before it's gone!! If you're looking to build your own community, Uuki is a great solution. Contrary to more complicated SaaS platforms out there, Uuki enables users to start building their own community without having to worry about designing and creating everything from scratch or even actively maintaining it in the long run. Happy that I did the move for my community. :-) Do not depend on Facebook groups

CONS

Nothing for now, but I wish to be able to attach files.

Faster than Pensil

Demitris

Internet, 2-10 employees

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed December 2022

UUKI: The Ultimate Community Building Platform for Businesses

I have been using UUKI I'm blown away by how much it has helped my business. Not only is the platform user-friendly and easy to navigate, but it has everything I need to build and engage with my community.One of the things I love most about UUKI is the variety of tools it offers to help me connect with my audience. From the discussion forums and chat rooms, events, UUKI has it all.But what really sets UUKI apart from other community building platforms is the level of support and resources they provide. The team at UUKI is always there to help me with any questions or issues I might have, and they offer a wealth of educational materials and guides to help me get the most out of the platform.Overall, UUKI has been an invaluable asset for my business and I highly recommend it to anyone looking to build and engage with their community. Thank you, UUKI, for everything you do!

PROS

I love that UUKI include the variety of tools for connecting with my audience, the user-friendly platform, and the support and resources provided by the UUKI team.

CONS

The things that I don't like they are in the process of fixing at the moment.

Nivarti

Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 employees

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed March 2022

Simplicity is the key

PROS

The UI is very simple and easy to navigate. Good level of customization to build my own brand and provide what the members would need.

CONS

Creating Spaces option could be moved to the dashboard to make it more visible instead of having it under the settings. Right now invite can only be done through adding email ids, I think it would be good to have "Invite through a link" option especially to publish for members to join on other social media platforms than adding via email only.

Manmeet Singh

Industrial Automation, 2-10 employees

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed October 2022

Easiest Software to create Community

Over all good performance of the software .

PROS

Easy Configuration , Easy connectivity to other social media handles , Monetisation option is a good feature

CONS

Limitation for the spaces , it should be minimum 5 nos for a account of ease of usage . Only Dollar payment is possible , we need to have. ore options like INR

Reason for choosing uuki

Easy of usage , Personalised Community

Monthly Fee

Fred

Education Management, 1 employee

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed October 2022

Engage more with my student in a easy membership portal

Uuki is the platform I need for my group of students. They are student entrepreneurs and I couldn't get by with the software at school where I work. The software provides all the features to engage with my students, track their progress, and have one or more students moderate. Gamification students like and is present. The team is the same team from Vadootv that I had good experiences with.The biggest drawback is that it is not yet GDPR compliant, so not really usable in Europe yet (Testing it out now in a small group of acquaintances). But it has been approved on their roadmap.

PROS

Easy setup, and finally a platform where I can engage with my students in a more private way. They can interact with eachother without the need of facebook. I can assign a student as a moderator which saves me time and will improve the engagement.

CONS

It is not yet GDPR Compliance which is a must in Europe. Wo

Reason for choosing uuki

More private and less distraction.

Jallomy

Media Production, 2-10 employees

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed April 2022

Simple to setup and use

PROS

I signed up for Uuki and the first thing I noticed is how easy it is to setup. The deal came with a CNAME feature and that enables you to setup your own custom link to your community. I never have setup a CNAME before so the first thing I did was to access their knowledge base articles. There was one for setting up your CNAME and it well explained and super easy to follow. I was able to setup the CNAME and in about ten minutes I was able to access my community through the custom link. Adding places/categories for your discussion topics was also very easy to do. Did a test post and what blew me away was the ability to embed my YouTube video, not with a link but with embed codes provided by YouTube.

CONS

Still getting my feet wet and yet to ran into any issues.

Anonymous

1 employee

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed April 2022

There are a lot of things still missing but it has potential

PROS

Ease of use and quick implementation Although the user experience can be improved since it is very simplified at the graphical level, the creation of communities is as easy as drinking a glass of water.

CONS

Instead of saying what I do not like I prefer to share the things to improve based on my first weeks of use - the connection with Metamask is not finalized and completed even if my wallet was connected from the Metamask side, the configuration area is still asking me to connect to the wallet - Web UI and graphics more customizable and attractive - Invitation emails end up in the spam folder - it's not clear how and if it's possible to set roles to access specific areas only (it's possible to configure invitation areas but it's not possible to be granular in the type of access)

User Profile

Mamta

Verified reviewer

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed February 2022

Good Platform for creating Community

PROS

UUKI is a tool that allows you to create, manage and monetize your community easily. UUKI has a user-friendly interface that is easy to use. It is still very young but team behind UUKI is pushing update frequently. They have just pushed the social login with other update. we just need to create a community and invite other users. Then users can share their thoughts, stories, and ideas. UUKI provides a social network to express their creativity by writing, photographing, and sharing both personal and professional content. It is well-organized and easy to use. It has a simple design and intuitive navigation. It also shows the insights like total views and link click.

CONS

It is a new platform, so some time it shows some error

Eric

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1 employee

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed March 2022

Take ownership of your community

I am a big fan of the Uuki software and look forward to finding more use cases for it.

PROS

I have been looking for a good solution for a community for my coaching clients and potential clients for a while. I had a hard time justifying the cost of some of the other offerings like Circle or Tribe. Then, I discovered UUKI. It is an amazing product and is really very flexible. I was able to quickly set up some spaces and create a community and then embed the whole thing seamlessly on my website. I plan to purchase even more codes to get access to the webhooks as well.

CONS

I wish there was more documentation around different configurations and use cases. I understand why they don't have this though because the product is evolving quickly.

ray

Financial Services, 1 employee

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed May 2022

Nice platform for adding a community to your site

PROS

I am currently in the process if revamping my site, and i was wanting something that would allow more interaction between me and my clients. This is the first community app that i have purchased, and i decided to stack codes. i actually like the monetization option, because it is recurring revenue for uuki, which in turn, should help the company stay in business for the long term. pros the ui is very clean it is easy to get started and create posts. clients can comment and ask questions the platform can be used for coaching can structure community in a highly organized way

CONS

cons i was unable to upload videos need clarification if videos can be uploaded within courses

Ulrik

E-Learning, 2-10 employees

Used weekly for less than 12 months

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed December 2022

UUKI is easy to setup and get running.

It has a similar overall look and feel to my course software, which works well for me. I think this will be a great addition to my courses and help foster a strong community.As someone who is always looking for better ways to work, I am a big fan of UUKI. The system was easy to set up, looks great, and is so easy to use. I looked at a lot of other similar platforms, but they don't compare in terms of intuitive design.

PROS

I was able to get UUKI set up without any problems, and I immediately noticed how user-friendly the platform is. Even though the platform is easy to use, it still has a lot of great features. I find that it is actually quite powerful despite its simplicity.

CONS

I want the ability to edit the email text that the platform sent. Plus it lacks GDPR.

Reason for choosing uuki

Price

Showing 1 - 25 of 175 Reviews