• Pros

• "It is very easy to use. I like the photos and that you are able to measure and make marks on them. "

• "Portability and ease of use, and customer support is fantastic!"

• "It is easy to use. It works well for what we are doing. And customer service is usually pretty fast about getting bugs fixed. "

• Cons

• "The only flaw I have found is that when you have the program do square footage measurements for you, it is not always accurate. It is close, but it's best to double check the work."

• "The pricing for this seems a bit high. Great for our productivity and everything but better bulk pricing for multiple users would be best."

• "I wish it wasn't so expensive but I guess it is worth it when the developers work with you on making it a better tool to use. "

Browse ArcSite Reviews

Michael from Cory's Audio Visual

Very useful for site survey information, I use almost every day!

Accuracy of information going to design engineer has doubled... it's been very helpful to help customers visualize the end product as well.

Pros

It is very simple, and easy to use. Custom objects is immensly helpful. I love the ability to import a photo, calibrate, and then measure distances from there-- I can now grab a quick snap of a building fire-plan or paper construction plans, etc. and do most measurements on the spot without having to individually measure off things. And if I've forgotten to measure something, I can still get that number after I get back to the office. It's also useful on the sales end to help give customer a quick layout of what they are getting or work to be done.

Cons

Mult it out over several people, and it's pricey for each subscription. The ability to do ellipsoids and not just circles would make perspective a little simpler to do. Right now, you have to do a bunch of arcs which is very cumbersome.

Response from Arctuition

Replied August 2018

Hi Michael, Thanks for the review. Glad you are getting value out of the tool. Thanks for the con list too, we always want to know how to do better. Regards, Patrick

Mark from Design your awning

Industry: Mining & Metals

Intuitive drawing software

Extremely satisfied customer. Accurate and timely drawings to clients allow me to do more with my time. Platform makes it easy to create and deliver quality, professional drawings to clients and share with co-workers.

Pros

Intuitive drawing software. Arcsite allows me to create custom drawings to scale for our clients. The drawings help customers gain comfort in how the product will look and perform. I can easily make adjustments/ updates to the drawings. I was able to upload our proposal forms to Arcsite and add the drawings to forms. It gets easier over time to use. I am able to create and store shapes that can be used again and again on different drawings. I can copy similar drawings and make quick adjustments. Being able to store drawings over time and reference them as needed is a huge feature for me. Also, sharing drawings could not be easier -- you can export in different formats with one click. We share drawings internally, clear detail has helped with company communication. Support was very timely, particularly in the beginning to ensure I got off to a good start. The rep got back to me quickly with answers to questions and also provided suggestions to improve efficiency on Arcsite. Updates are made that improve my ability to deliver professional and accurate drawings to the client. Extremely satisfied customer, I use Arcsite everyday.

Cons

Perhaps in the beginning I might have had something to note here -- but I honestly don't have any cons. Patience and spending time on Arcsite makes the next visit a little easier.

Reasons for Choosing ArcSite

Ease of use, customer support.

Response from Arctuition

Replied August 2019

Hi Mark, Thanks for the nice review. We have some great new stuff coming. I will reach out. Patrick

Lawrence from Kingsway Inspections

Still a good value, but unresolved bugs have us checking alternatives again

I have previously reviewed Arcsite on Capterra, but am removing stars based on our recent experience. At this overall performance level and price point, the app is a good, but no longer compelling value.

Pros

This is an excellent app designed primarily for field diagramming. With it, we are able to create building diagrams quickly for our building inspection reports. In-app draining controls are well thought out to quickly layout and then fine tune as needed, with advanced controls. It exports to pdf, dwg, png and other formats and offers cloud backups too. A perfect marriage between this app and an iPad/pencil. We have used it create hundreds of building diagrams over the last two years. The main app engineer is rolling out new features consistently.

Cons

We use iPad pros Wifi+ cellular on AT&T for diagramming and bugs that have continued unresolved for months have caused us to start re-considering alternatives. For example, swiping between apps causes the drawing to window to zoom out to the point where the diagram is only a pixel on the screen. Sometimes the entire app goes to a blank white screen, then reverts to the projects list, forcing us to re-open the active drawing. Snapping to grid is a basic function, but when reviewing drawings closely, lines that were supposed to have snapped to the grid are actually only next to the grid lines and not accurately placed. We have to zoom in quite far to correct. With more complex drawings, containing over 70 elements or so, the app bogs down significantly and crashes, even though we think it should be able to easily handle more complex drawings than we use it for. The monthly fees are significant at the small business level. As of today, $360/year and $720/year for cross-device sync capability. AutoCAD LT, which is close in capability, costs $390/year and includes both desktop and mobile apps for iOS. Although support was responsive before, our support requests have not been answered the last two times we've asked for help. The answer has been that they are unable to duplicate the issue we see. However, on our end, the bugs persist through iOS updates, app updates, and on multiple devices.

John from Security and Investigations

Industry: Security and Investigations

Leagues ahead of anything else I used

Going into customer meetings for new fire and security systems with no drawings has always been a challenge. Using pen and paper was our only option. Trying other "drawing apps", I found them to be very limited in what they offered. However, with Arcsite, this blew the competition out of the water in terms of shear versatility and functionality. I was able to create drawings either from importing PDFs, taking a photo, or even drawing them myself. The integration and support offered by Arcsite really enabled us to integrate our own fire and security device symbols into the app to allow me to effectively mark up drawings with devices whilst walking site, thus saving lots of time. The addition of allowing embedded photos into the drawings is a massive help, as it really allows for additional information to be captured which often is too difficult to just put into words.

Pros

I love how versatile the software is on my ipad in that i can import drawings, take a photo to use as a drawing, or even draw out a building layout from scratch. It really has I believe set us apart from competition and has wowed customers

Cons

How when file sizes get larger than around 500kb, the app beings to struggle and becomes sluggish

Response from Arctuition

Replied August 2019

Hi John, Thanks for the review. I will reach out to you to make sure you are aware of a few things to make the tool more performant. Thanks, Patrick

Jon from Distinction Grenier

Industry: Building Materials

Great product with ease of use

ArcSite has been my main app for staircase take off and will remain so. Customer service is more than helpful and provides great support.

Pros

Export to CAD files and PDF, ease of calibration on plans, excellent customer support and regular updates with new features

Cons

The fact that I have 3 tools using this software by me, logs me out since I only have 1 licence. Depending on need, I may use one of my 2 iPads or my iPhone. It would be great if we could stay logged in all tools.

Reasons for Choosing ArcSite

It was the app that responded to all my needs and more.

Response from Arctuition

Replied August 2019

Hi Jon, Thanks for the review and the feedback. Sorry for the frustration. I will share this with the team. Patrick

Michael from CNT Foundations

A Great Product

We have solved a disconnect between Estimating and Production. Production no longer has to rely on hand-drawn diagrams and now know exactly where to put repairs.

Pros

The best feature of this app is the ease of use. It takes only minutes to make a drawing or diagram on the job site. Being able to share the projects between my team is a huge advantage also.

Cons

There isn't much I don't like, but if I had to pick one it is the way the Shapes Menu stays on the screen after you select a shape to use.

Response from Arctuition

Replied August 2019

Hi Michael, Thanks for the nice review and the improvement suggestion. Regards, Patrick

Dan from LD Total

User friendly and great customer support

We’ve reduced double-handling of drawings, improved accuracy of on-site quotations, improved quality of initial design sketches for clients, and seen a reduction to our overhead.

Pros

Proactive support, they want you to make full use of the software and provide ample instruction (how-to’s and direct communication) to help you do so. User friendly interface, short learning curve before a new user can produce useful drawings.

Cons

Plot settings can take some getting used to.

Response from Arctuition

Replied August 2019

Hi Dan, Thanks for the note here and your business. I will reach out soon with some of the new work we have completed.

Stuart from Oak Hill Memorial Association

Suits 89% of my need

Pros

As Director of a cemetery association, I find ArcSite to be valuable for a variety of functions. Primarily, I use it to map monuments in need of restoration or cleaning, as well as for landscaping issues and concerns. It is easy to upload the maps I need as base templates. Once the templates are loaded, it is effortless to use in the field with the iPad version of ArcSite. I like the reports that it produces, and it intuitively formats the photos and comments.

Cons

When I upload a document to use as a template, I wish that there was a "make a template" function, as I. wind up recreating the needed form over and over again. It would also be helpful to have the capacity to produce a csv document for database conversion.

Response from Arctuition

Replied August 2019

Hi Stuart, Nice to hear from you. Let's get together and see if we can solve those issues for you. I will reach out. Thanks, Patrick

Collin from JES Foundation Repair

Confidence through accuracy!

Pros

What I like most about this software is how easy and user friendly it is. ArcSite has greatly helped my confidence learning more structural work. I am so accurate with all my drawings and measurements that our engineers in our office can look at everything and help answer any questions I ever have if needed. It's awesome how this software's accuracy allows them to help me without even being there on the job site. It's incredible! This software has tremendously helped my career.

Cons

A few things could be added to make it more efficient but overall its amazing.

Response from Arctuition

Replied August 2019

Hi Collin, Thanks for the nice review. Patrick

Paul from Johnson’s controls

Arcsite review

Being able to assist in the offshoring of the jobs no longer have to type the jobs or remark the drawings so all completed on site apart from the upload

Pros

Compatibility and flexibility Utilizing the iPad on site

Cons

Unknown yet to develop a longstanding concern all concerns are dealt with promptly by support Size of files can be large

Response from Arctuition

Replied August 2019

Hi Paul, Thanks for the review. Patrick

David from Real Estate

CAD for non-CAD users

Pros

Extremely precise but also extremely easy to use. Quick sketches to convey a concept or verify a solution are a breeze to create. I love that this tool isn't burdened by all the baggage inherent in pro-quality CAD tools. This tool opened up an opportunity for exploring solutions to problems I'd encounter as a project manager for residential construction projects. I was able to develop more fully a previously untapped vein of creativity that I probably wouldn't have discovered or utilized otherwise.

Cons

Two issues: Integration & 3D I really wish it could integrate more tightly with other tools. The developers seem to believe the tool is positioned in the context of managing a collection of construction drawings - along the lines of products like PlanGrid. Maybe it meets that need for some users, but it doesn't begin to meet the requirements of that category in my opinion. I use PlanGrid everyday and would LOVE for Arcsite to be able to layer on top of the PlanGrid document library -- justlike RFIs or Photos, or Issues. If they could bring the same level of simplicity and precision to drawing in 3D, bridging between 2D and 3D. I've started using Shapr3D for iPad which is a brilliant app for drawing in 3D. But like most CAD tools, it assumes the user is already well-versed in the underlying techniques & concepts. (not to mention it's more geared for drawing things that will be fabricated or 3D printed). I long for a 3D solution that is as easy as ArcSite but as powerful as Shapr3D.

Josh from Pinnacle Power Services

I have been using Arcsite for about 3 years to manage all our drawings.

Ease of use. Multiple users can edit at the same time.

Pros

The ability for multiple people to share and merge drawings. We can have three or four people at a time on one drawing changing things and when you upload they merge seemlessly. Occasionally they will fail to merge but that occurs very rarely. It takes about 5 minutes with the app to be able to functional use it. I do admit I don't know all the features but I don't have a need for them with how we use the app.

Cons

Once in a while drawings will fail to upload correctly. When have had situations in the past where you have edited a drawing for 30 minutes and attempt to upload. Come back 20 minutes later and find out not only did it fail to upload but reverted back to your unedited drawing. I believe this issue has been addressed, as it hasn't happened in awhile. Also, be careful when you are in a area with a poor cell signal or internet connection. This can slow everything down significantly.

ArcSite makes PDF functionality in several ways possible in Mobile environment

Time savings and ease of sharing plans through a mobile device. The software allows for communication of drawings in real-time which can save time and money but also ease frustrations of work or verbal communication. A drawing is worth a thousand words...

Pros

ArcSite handles PDF mobile cad drawings possible in an elegant manner. The tool makes possible creation, editing, redlining of CAD quality drawings and integrates photos in an exceptional manner. The ability to embed photos has been challenging in the past with software on ios where photos and app were somewhat disconnected. ArcSite solves this. High resolution drawings and detail is also possible with quality by controlling line types, colors and other features. The finished product achieved with ArcSite is great quality.

Cons

Project folders lack functionality of saving either in a higher order, ie. folder within folder. Folder or file commenting would be handy for communicating with cohorts, ie. leaving a description of the folder (project). Hiding projects or archiving has been a great feature, expanding on that functionality in some way would be beneficial. Downloading projects is great, or downloading selected PDFs in a bulk manner from IOS would be a good addition.

Excellent for our business and our lives. Wonderful customer support too!

Both business and life benefits. I use this for work and I use this for home building projects.

Pros

There are two things that I like most about this software: 1. The customization that we have experienced by paying for development has been off the charts. We are able to customize the product we offer to our customers as a result of this. We've never known of an app that does this. 2. The customer support we receive if there are ever any glitches or data loss is astounding. They are fast, professional, friendly, and above all, extremely competent at what they do.

Cons

I wish there was a way to do a wide spread search of every shape that has a photo in it. When you've placed multiple shapes, it's tough to remember which one you took the pictures in.

Marvin from Quality Craft Wood Works

This has made my measuring on site very helpful and keeps things organized

more organization and cleaner drawings witch improves communications and understanding in the job.

Pros

I like the simplicity of the program. I love that you can add photos and place measurements on the photos or pdf drawings.

Cons

I wish that there were more items in the list for my profession. I would like more cabinet options I also wish that everything didn't load into their own page. It would be nice when you uploaded a file it came back as one file not each page a separate file.

Response from Arctuition

Replied August 2018

Hi Marvin, Just saw your review here. Glad to hear you are getting value out of it. I will reach out to you folks in mass, as it appears there are similar enhancement requests. We really do appreciate the feedback/insight. Regards, Patrick

Joe from McElhanney Geomatics Engineering

Very useful tool, did most of what I asked of it. Replaced the hand sketches in the truck

Pros

Had all the functionality I needed to make quick, easy sketches With the ability to put photos in the background with a transparency I can trace all the details I needed before adding the new additions Rep at customer service always did his best to meet my needs

Cons

Can't change the direction & orientation of the anglular measure. Getting lineweights correct for export was guess and check. Doesn't auto save on cell connection. The dimensions are always in the magnifier Snaps are somewhat buried in the menus to change.

Jon from Distinction Grenier

Great app that keeps improving

Some issues have happened with the Software but customer service is easy to reach and they get on the issues right away.

Pros

I use it for my staircase measurements and with the ability to use layers, I can literally have all of the information required with ease. Once my stairwell has been taken, I have everything i need.

Cons

Some of the lines get linked and if you modify a measurement, sometimes it changes the ratio and other measures without noticing.

Response from Arctuition

Replied August 2018

Hi Jon, Great to hear from you. Thanks for writing in here with your thoughts. Good news is that we added a way to not have the Con you have listed. I will also reach out directly via email, but the short answer here is to go to Settings and toggle off Smart Dimensioning.

Chad from Rockstar Welding

Outstanding design platform

The online support has been very responsive and great to work with.

Pros

Great product to draw 2D drawings Very simple to use. We use these drawings for our CNC Plasma as well as fabrication drawings

Cons

No 3D option No text don’t options More options on spirals and machining

Response from Arctuition

Replied August 2018

Hi Chad, Good to hear from you. I will reach out to drill into those Cons, as I want to better understand them. Regards, Patrick

Dani from Pinnacle Power Services

Easy software to work with and great customer service

It easily gets files to and from the office and field with the mark up made. It stores all our files for easy use.

Carl from Davis Construct

Must have tool for construction industry

Arcsite made creating on-site diagrams and drawings a breeze, and drastically cut down the time it took to do initial drafting, saving hundreds of hours a year

Pros

ArcStite is extremely easy to learn and use and requires very little skill to operate efficiently. The customer support team is fantastic, and was eager to know about my experience with the tool and what they could do to improve.

Cons

ArcSite is only available as a subscription service and doesn't have the option to purchase the tool outright.

William from Pinnacle Power Services

Great Program, Versatile for Many Use Cases

Pros

The ability to have it in the guys hands in the field where they can make adjustments to drawings in real time. This sames time, money, and errors. We also love the import and export functionality.

Cons

It would be nice to have a more robust portfolio of pre created shapes/objects and the ability to port them.

Curtis from Quality Craft Wood Works

Very good program needs

Makes keeping everything organized easier

Pros

Cons

I don't like the uploading and downloading that everything separates into its own page. Needs more objects

Response from Arctuition

Replied August 2018

Hi Curtis, Just saw your, and others from Quality, reviews here. Glad to hear you are getting value out of it. I will reach out to you folks in mass, as it appears there are similar enhancement requests. We really do appreciate the feedback/insight. Regards, Patrick

Michael from Ironwood Stair & Rail

Best basic mobile CAD

Over all experience has been really good. The customer support has been a huge help and he has added many features that have been beneficial to what my company uses this app for.

Pros

Portability and ease of use, and customer support is fantastic!

Cons

Lack of options: - snap-to - auto fill - repeat of item around a shape - odd shape(oval eclipse etc.) - most of all: changing a line size will sometimes create a glitch that will freeze the app or change so many other measurements because of what its connected to.

Response from Arctuition

Replied August 2018

Hi Mike, Thanks for the insight. We should definitely hold at least an email conversation as some of these (snap to and changing the line size) items are fixed with new-ish updates. I will send over an email today telling you how.

Dale from A W Plant Svs Ltd

Industry: Oil & Energy

How good is ARCSITE

We use ArcSite to create lift plane and the ability to screen shot google earth and import the picture or the site you are doing the plan for makes life so much easier. Also have created a shape library with the cranes all drawn to scale so you can just add to plan and position accordingly.

Pros

Ease of use The ability to import pictures Create your own shape libary

Cons

I can't say that there were any cons really

Reasons for Choosing ArcSite

Easier to use Much quicker for others to learn

Response from Arctuition

Replied August 2019

Hi Dale, Thanks for the nice review. Regards, Patrick

Sarah from Heartland Mutual Insurance Company IL

ArcSite is a great tool for property inspections!

This software has been a great tool for us in home insurance inspections! We start with an aerial photo from Google Maps and are able to incorporate drawings and photos to effectively tell the story of the property.

Pros

The best part about this software is the customer support. The drawing features are very easy to use.

Cons

Really like the app, works great for me.

I use it daily in my work.

Pros

Not as tedious as other drawing apps. Drawing scale is unlimited. Prints to png,pdf and love it. Love entering distances and angles. Love being able to use it without an internet connection because I am regularly off the grid.

Cons

Needs alignment tool and auto shape (star, triangle, circle and square/rectangle). Would really be nice if I could re-arrange order of layers. Can't create gradient colors, would be nice.

William from Rain Gutter Consultants

ArcSite Review

We are able to visibly show a customer where their downspouts will be installed, their direction, so they have a visual to put together with a drawing. This makes it easier to follow and understand for the customer.

Pros

Photos to show customers. Drawing layout.

Cons

Making changes to accommodate all users within our company is very difficult to make happen and often comes with resistance from the engineers.

Reasons for Choosing ArcSite

Nothing out there that would meet our specific needs as a gutter company. This is why we chose to develop this product... Without our company's input you would not have this product. :)

Nathan from Pinnacle Power Services

Overall great program

Pros

Easy to setup and implement with very little downtime. Easy to upload new files into the cloud and exporting is also easy.

David from Quality Craft Wood Works

it was been a great time saver and helped me to stay more organized.

As said in the earlier comments, it has improved my communication of my team.

Pros

I has removed 90% of my paper/printer use and has increase my ability to communicate with me team, both in accuracy and with color coded information etc.

Cons

everything for the most part is great. there are just a few things that I wish it could add, I have communicated this, and I know that some of these things are limitations of the ipad system.

James from Hawks Inter-State Pestmasters

Simple to use yet has deep feature set

Pros

It is very straightforward. We don't use much in the way on the advanced features, just basic line drawings for our paperwork. But it is exactly what we had been looking for.

Cons

The app will randomly sign me out of my account. It enters a demo mode every so often brings up a prompt to show me what the icons do. Neither of these are huge inconveniences but I figured they are worth mentioning.

Devin from Roofing Atlanta Inc

Industry: Building Materials

mostly pleased with the customer support and ease of use.

communication with customers has become more efficient because now i can show them a detailed drawing.

Pros

I like that files can be stored online with the cloud. I also like the ability to create custom shapes. The customer support is great as well.

Cons

It is an independent program meaning it does not incorporate any other software such as Excel Sheets. Also it has little automation meaning it can show demension's but it can not total the cumulative dimensions. There is not much integration of Formula calculations.

Dino from ABeeQ Broker Services

Pros

Very intuitive, always improving. Good time-saving features added likedoor cut-ins.

Cons

Changes happen dramatically. Should put out a beta version to try out before full release.

Response from Arctuition

Replied August 2019

Hi Dino, Thanks for the nice review. I will reach out and talk to you about getting early versions where possible. Love to have the feedback. Patrick

Amy from J & J Stone

Just what we needed for our business.

Pros

I love the simplicity of use and how I can export in dxf right from my tablet. No need for a computer.

Cons

I wish I could draw 3D so I wouldn't have to use another program to do that with. Also when I get a drawing that has too much detail everything slows down.

Jose from Jazmin fence company

Great software with many toola

Overall it’s a great program that’s I recommend anyone looking into drawing plans for jobs and or in my case giving estimates

Pros

I enjoy the ease and accuracy it gives for my plan drawings

Cons

I do not like that it does not offer a feature to do even the minimal editing on photos cropping etc

Response from Arctuition

Replied August 2019

Hi Jose, Thanks for the review. I hear you on the cropping piece. I will get with you to drill down more into that request. Patrick

Eric from JCI

Great design APP

This allow me to go from pencil and paper to a I pad on site. It made my job easier and faster.

Pros

The convince and portability of the app .

Cons

Nothing really. the app does everything I need.

Response from Arctuition

Replied August 2019

Hi Eric, Thanks for the nice review. Patrick

Doug from Exterior Additions LLC

Best thing since sliced bread!

Excellent!

Pros

Easy to learn system that makes drafting much less time consuming and professional.

Cons

Looking forward to the continued improvements and refinements. Would love a button to toggle on/off object snap that was directly on the drafting page.

Response from Arctuition

Replied August 2018

Hi Doug, Thanks for the review. I agree on adding that Snap option right on the page. I hope to make that happen for you. Regards, Patrick

Loyd from Miller Pipeline

ArcSite Review

We Draw Asbuilts for a Major Energy Corporation

Pros

Easy to use, ICloud Back-up , Tech Support,

Cons

Only upload 1 document at a time through email, When uploading into an existing folder through email The List should be alphabetized

Response from Arctuition

Replied August 2019

Hi Loyd, Thanks for the review and the insight. I will get with you on those. Regards, Patrick

markus from Amertrack

Industry: Environmental Services

site application

Pros

Take photos and add as annotations in the drawing

Cons

I wear gloves on site and use arcsite at the same time. It is a problem to zoom in and zoom out the drawing when wear gloves. It is much prefer to have a the following feature to solve this problem: add a zoom in / out bar at the top or left corner to use apple pencil to zoom in and out.

Reasons for Choosing ArcSite

Because of the photos annotation function and autosave after each drawing.

Response from Arctuition

Replied August 2019

Hi Markus, Thanks for the review and the improvement suggestion. Regards, Patrick

Steve from MABE

It has given me a complete tool to use in the field with clients.

Pros

I like that I have forms, drawings and photos all in one place, and to be able to scale all of these has been a real life saver.

Cons

I wish my forms were tied to a project and not a drawing. I also which that when I altered a form that it didn't alter all my previous reports.

Michael from Stovall Construction LLC

ArcSite has unshackled me from the drafting table and allowed me to design in the field.

Pros

Intuitive Ease of use Good selection of tools Huge boost to productivity Allows drawing in the field with the availability of exporting drawings for real time collaboration Top notch customer service Perfect for client meetings to discuss design with the ability of real time scaled alterations Down time has turned into productive time...for instance, while waiting for a haircut, I was able to draw the exterior elevations on a project rather than wasting that valuable time.

Cons

Minor stuff really. There have been a few bugs but Rep and his team have been very responsive.

Seth from Lux Solutions

EASY, HELPFUL, STREAMLINED

Pros

It's easy to use, customizable, and highly portable on iPad. Projects are easy to collaborate on & share.

Cons

The iPad app often crashes. It seems to sometimes have trouble uploading drawings - we have lost entire portions of drawings before.

Jeff from Osban Landscaping & Construction

This is a very useful tool and time saver

Pros

I'm a landscaper and design sprinkler systems. I like the ability to create reusable objects for my designs. I also like the ability to measure the area.

Cons

It would be nice to create textures and fill in custom shapes. I design landscapes and it would be nice to differentiate grass from rock beds, etc.

Response from Arctuition

Replied September 2018

Hi Jeff, Just saw this review. Thanks for it. I will reach out to shortly as I would like to update you on what we have been doing and get some feedback.

Jim from Craig Construction, LLC

BY far the best CAD tool for iPad

Arcsite is exaclty what I needed for on the job cad drawings. It's incredibly easy to use and powerful. I can actually share my drawings with my team while I'm on the job.

Pros

Ease of use. My entire team can use it while on the job

David from LD Total

Industry: Environmental Services

Great

Love it

Pros

Impresses clients, pretty easy to use and looks very professional.

Cons

Nothing really I like it all

Response from Arctuition

Replied August 2019

Hi David, Thanks for the nice review. We have some nice things coming soon. Will work with Dan to discuss. Patrick

Bryan from Millerpipeline

Industry: Utilities

Great app for drawings

Pros

For me the ease of use is the best part, with that is the ability to work multiple drawings saves me a lot of time.

Cons

I haven’t found anything I dislike about this app it’s a good all around tool.

Andrew from Pinion Contracting

This program has made some amazing improvements over the last while. Great job

Pros

The ease of use and now the option to unlock templates I have made to change them is awesome. Keep up the good work

Cons

The unlock feature for my templates would be nice after you make a change to be able to re-lock just that group again. Not sure if its even possible

Simon from Adt/jci

Industry: Facilities Services

Complete cad package

Great for all aspects of cad, from editing a poor quality photo to a finished pdf. Couldn’t operate without this app!

Pros

Intuitive usage, all aspects of marking drawings come together seamlessly for a speedy accurate set of drawings.

Cons

N/a there are no downsides to this app and customer support is excellent.

Response from Arctuition

Replied August 2019

Hi Simon, Thanks for the nice review. Regards, Patrick

John from Trade Service Solutions

Industry: Building Materials

Great tool for quickly drawing up plans on site and in the office.

Ease of use onsite and quick professional looking plans.

Pros

The ability to create your own items and save them to quickly drop into drawings and plans saving time.

Cons

Yearly subscription is very expensive for the tier with all the functions. Would be better if you could customise what you wanted to use and paid for only those.

Trevor from High Standards

Industry: Utilities

CAD system

Producing accurate area values especially of awkward shapes

Pros

It is easy to use acombined with the high level of support

Cons

I guess I am always trying to produce a realistic image for the customer and I guess producing a 3D picture would be the ultimate

Response from Arctuition

Replied August 2019

Hi Trevor, Thanks for the nice review. Regards, Patrick

Mel from Ventrolla

Very easy to use,

Easy to do drawings for my clients

Pros

It has made things very easy for my work. I like the fact you can copy and paste drawings to other pages ..

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about the software. It's made life very easy over the past 18 months .....