• Pros

• "easy to use, user friendly, simple, the bid-form section is awesome!!"

• "The interface is very user friendly overall. The network of contractors is very helpful. "

• "Ease of use, document access. The calendar is easy to set up, Bid Board feature is amazing."

• Cons

• "Currently the slowness when accessing the main page. Other than that we find BC very useful. "

• "none really, but would love to see more features be released faster as the potential of the platform is huge"

• "There are a few features that could be expanded on. They should focus more on their tool than trying to build other tools to expand in other markets."

Browse BuildingConnected Reviews

Hayden from Brazos Masonry

A Must-Have for Professionals

Since using PowerPoint, I have noticed a significant change and the way I am viewed within my organization. My peers and superiors have both noticed how confident I am while conducting quality presentations, and for that I have PowerPoint to thank.

Pros

I love that PowerPoint has several options when it comes to slide design. Presentations can be very bland, so adding a design that's aesthetically pleasing is extremely helpful when I'm trying to grab the attention of my peers and superiors.

Cons

I have not had any bad experiences with PowerPoint.

David from Derucki Construction Company LLC

Streamlined & Simple

We've eliminated a substantial amount of the risk in our bid process by having current information available to all team members. It helps us get info out to subcontracts 3 or 4 days faster than we could with our previous process.

Pros

Great for when we have bid teams of 4 or 5 people and having an instant snapshot of where our bid process stands. We have committed to doing detailed bid forms that subs have gotten used to for submitting their proposal and using the breakdown provided.This helps us zero in on the right conversations we should be having with the right subs and makes us more effective during the bid.

Cons

Our people rely too much on communicating through BC and it reduces the amount of phone conversations where we believe we learn a substantial amount more that a line item on the bid form.

Reasons for Choosing BuildingConnected

Helped that we used the free product for a year before committing to Pro. Cost was also extremely competitive. Final decision was made meeting [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at an event BC hosted here in Atlanta.

Tony from Aspen

Not in love with this

Pros

I like how this software is widely used with General Contractors. it makes it easy to download plans, specs, and upload quotes.

Cons

I do not like how it automatically will start invites from all GC's in your state. Each time I try to unsubscribe to a GC nothing happens.

Brittany from MAYER LANDSCAPE

Great Construction Resource

Overall I will continue to use the software as it is a very reliable source.

Pros

I get receive 30% of my bid invites through Building Connected. Very organized. Nice layout. Definitely a recommended source.

Cons

The bid form is a bid to much others I have been on I put on the amount the scope and then drop my estimate in. With this software its a draw out process.

Jeff from RADIX Construction, Inc.

Building Connected is Cutting Edge

The ease of accessing subcontractors across the United States is amazing. Instead of using several different sources it now cut down to using BC and maybe one or two others.

Pros

The access to subcontractors all over the country. The analytics provided by the program to track and compare projects solicited. The constant improvement of the program and how it evolves. The ability to be very dynamic and flexible. The ease of use and set up supersedes other programs tried in the past.

Cons

The up-keep of contact information and how to update it. Populating relevant vendors for scopes of work for the area of work to be performed in.

Odae from C & S Companies

Building Connected Rocks

Love it makes my life easier

Pros

The ease of use and the ability to manage large amounts of information with ease. The projects run threw Building Connected are streamlined and increase productivity overall.

Cons

Not having the ability to edit contacts information in our data base with out having the user to log in and confirm the edits some times our subs are not tech savy enough to log in.

Reasons for Choosing BuildingConnected

Ease of use and it is quicker at processing information!

Susana from Advanced Commercial Painting LLC

Worth the Try

I don't mind working with it because it's easy to use, for me personally I would rather use it when needed, I would rather have another project administration website. Just because I can't edit much on it, It has what it has and you have to work with it. There's no area to add links, nowhere to add files and stuff like that.

Pros

I mostly like that it has an easy to use interface, easy on the eye, simple, you get a personal agent to help with any doubts and suggestions you might have.

Cons

That it has limited options to add additional features or additional links, you can't really edit much.

Akasha from GE Johnson Construction Co.

So easy to use!

Pros

I like how user friendly it is. I also really like that each user controls their account but if I notice it's not up to date, I can make a suggestion. Crowd sharing is brilliant!

Cons

I would like to make comments for a particular company which can only be seen internally but without actually rating them. Right now, to make a comment, you have to rate them from 1-5 stars. But sometimes I need a comment about the contacts at a company, etc.

Reasons for Choosing BuildingConnected

The ease of use, crowd sharing, functionality, and the overall look of the site.

Ian from Landry French Construction

User Friendly Software

Pros

easy to use, user friendly, simple, the bid-form section is awesome!!

Cons

would be great if they had an RFI section to use like Procore has.

Payal from SBI Builders, Inc.

Definitely recommend it

Being able to access subcontractor information, the bids, bid levelling - all of the tools make the bidding process much smoother and in one place.

Pros

The ease of finding all the bidding information in one place and user-friendliness of the website makes this a very helpful tool for bidding process.

Cons

The directory functionality needs some work.

Anthony from C&S Companies

Improves Efficiency!

We have become more efficient in our bidding process, allowing us to increase our win percentage, increase our subcontractor coverage and to tackle more projects.

Pros

This software is paramount is organizing and presenting critical bidding information, not only to our subs but also relaying that information back to our Estimating team. The software can be setup to accommodate different levels of detail, with individual projects, or individual bid packages for each project. Easily distribute and download critical project documents.

Cons

A few of our "outdated" subcontractors are hesitant to login and interact with the system.

My, how you've grown!

As a trade contractor doing about $5 million a year I've been getting plans and proposals from GC's via BuildingConnected's 'Private plan room' for several years now. I've noticed recently the change in GUI and functionality and investigated. I wound up with a few days to test drive the full product and liked it quite a bit. Unfortunately I'm not convinced of the day to day justification for the high entry costs. It seems they are being stingy with features here under the misconception that trade contractors either aren't sophisticated enough or not large enough or don't have subcontractors of their own. While using the test membership, I did the research and background work that I would normally do to decide if we will take on a new contractor on one that I found through the search engine on BuildingConnected. I found one in a few hours, one that we don't normally do business with but regularly does the $1 million pus jobs we normally do. I was surprised when they then responded a few days later with an Invitation to Bid (based they said on their research) on a project that was exactly the kind of project we find profitable, though not quite as large as we normally prefer. we could not do it, because it conflicted with another project we had on the schedule. Even if I had WON this job, the additional profit from it would have in large part gone to pay for the first year of membership. If the software DID MORE OR COST LESS we would have already purchased it....

Pros

The ability to find those GC's that are bidding on the same projects (why not submit your proposal to all bidders?) easily and accurately. The almost infinitely customizable search interface. Finding new GC's in regional markets and being able to research them and their projects BEFORE I ask to be included in ITB's! Integration with my current 'free' account.

Cons

Not an even rudimentary ability to manage MY subcontractors and vendors! They offer this feature in a richly granular way in the product they market to GC's, put a stripped down version HERE if you REALLY want to attract trade contractors!! Probably too costly for the returns for many trade contractors, yet not feature rich enough to appeal to larger trade contractors.

jeffery from Marand Builders

Efficient Product

I have enjoyed using building connected over the past couple years and it has helped me gain many quality contractors that I have grown partnerships with. The positives have outweighed the negatives, which are always worked out by Building Connected customer support staff.

Pros

The ability to find new subcontractors that fit our specific needs. The organization of the interface that allows me to sort through bidders and none bidders efficiently. Building connected allows for all of my colleagues and I to be on the same page although we are in different states, with the notes feature. Simplistic interface design allows for ease of navigation. Customer service support is a phone call away at all times and they show great concern for your time constraints.

Cons

It can be embarrassing how some employees have been terminated from their companies but on Building Connected they are my point of contact so I ask for them and get that bad news. More clear information as to the exact type of services companies provide. For example some will say millwork but they only provide design oriented woodwork.

julie from field construction, inc.

Small Tweaks Would Be Nice!

98% positive. I do think a "live chat" feature would be nice though!

Pros

I definitely love this software. Love the database and love the ease in adding new people to an invitation after it's already been publishes. I like having these things "at my fingertips" so to speak. I like it's ease in navigation - FOR THE MOST PART, THAT IS. I have indicted below what I did not like.Most of the time I think it's very user-friendly.

Cons

My only negatives are with regard to ease of use when it comes to navigating the site. It seems a little "clunky" sometimes that you have to go through the steps you do to get to certain areas from other areas.....meaning that I think it could be more streamlined to access companies or individuals when you are in one screen without having to get out of where you are and "re-navigate." This among other small switching back & forth situations and hiding columns that I'd like to see have the option of staying "static" or in-view, are just about the only things I'd change. One last thing: I'd also like to be able to add individuals to a company account (as a GC adding to a subcontractor account) - I say this because often the one person I want to invite is not on their account and I have to stop and call the company and ask them to add their person. This of course happens when subcontractors are not diligent enough with keeping up their accounts and I know is hard to track....just a suggestion.....Other than that I think it is a valuable tool and really enjoy using it.

Reasons for Choosing BuildingConnected

High praise from past users

Sitlalic from VJS

Building Connected Review

I've been using building connected for two years and its been great. It is very easy to use not only for the estimating team but also for our subcontractors. If the project if awarded to our company we then invite the project management team to the project. They download all the bid forms submitted to an excel document that is later used during scoping meetings.

Pros

Easy to use Communication with subcontractors is very easy Can add notes Very easy to upload bid forms and scope description Easy to see who has submitted bids and identify low bidder immediately Easy to download bid form for additional scoping

Cons

One of the things I like the least about the software is that when we have to send bid invites to only specific subcontractors we have to go through the entire list and uncheck the ones we don't want to invite. This can be a little time consuming when we have to delete 20 or more subcontractors from our work package. The only other thing that could be improved is better identification of union vs non-union subcontractors.

Bradley from Hoar Construction

Great Program! Essential to my office's success.

Pros

Simple, easy to learn - can teach anyone in my office Quick, no waste of time due to long processes Keeps track of correspondence Document control Bid Forms are flexible

Cons

Lack of being able to update trade partners' information. I get that it is great that the trades feel like they get to have total control over their account, but I am constantly calling wrong contacts because I cannot update their info myself. Trades are not always willing (or have time) to update their own information.

Jack from Sachse Construction

Jack Grulke

In our business, the more contractors we can get to submit a proposal, the more impressive is our presentation to the client. Our previous goal was to be able to present 3 proposals for each trade to the client. Now it is not unusual to have as many 10 -- or more! Many of these have been sourced from your service. Keep up the good work. Our annual subscription fee to you is well worth the money.

Pros

We get many new contractors from your lists. They are mostly, if not always competent in attendance, professional in attitude and proficient in quality. As we are licensed in all 50 states, we frequently call these new trade partners for repeat contracts in their local markets. Your connections are invaluable in smaller markets where we have not worked before.

Cons

Sometimes the listed trades are incorrect. For example, often a contractor will be listed as "Gypsum" and upon calling, we find they are carpenters and don't do gypsum at all. Also contractors will listed as doing multiple trades that they do not do.

Marcel from Davaco LLP

Essential tool for Vendor/Subcontractor and Bid Proposal Management

It functions in about 95% of all items.. Few things which I wished to be implemented I sent to Support for considerations and received feedback that they will pursue them in future releases.

Pros

Davaco's business model is to perform commercial remodels of Retail, Restaurants or Hospitality Projects throughout USA and Canada. While we have many W2 employees which travel throughout the territories to perform a variety of tasks - we are heavily dependent on partnering with local Subcontractors to perform additional remodel tasks. In this process BuildingConnected tool is essential to send invitation to bids and collecting bid proposals from multiple sources in the geographic location radius of the project itself. As such BC performs marvelous in that task.

Cons

Geographic radius invitations of Bidders with the filters for Non or Union based, minority business owners. Easy proposal creation and upload of proposal - tracking and overall ease of use.

steve from Barton Overhead Door Inc

Love this program!

If your looking for Construction Software call these guys and take it for a test drive, you wont be sorry and your subcontractors will love it.

Pros

Building Connected is the best software out there for me getting my bid invites and access to plans and specs. It so easy to use and everything you need a click away. Contractors that are using this software can send bid invites and access to the plans right to my account. I'm using their Opportunity Manager also, I just forward my bid invites from Contractors who are not using Building Connected to this program and it puts it in order by bid date automatically , much better than me trying to organize my outlook. Another thing about this software when you download plans its way faster than it competition.

Cons

Once in awhile I will have to go in and manually put in the bid date on certain bid invites that I have forwarded to the Opportunity Manager.

Lillian from Golden State Contract Flooring

Our Daily Work Horse

Accountability for our staff's productivity. Streamlines the bidding process, start to finish.

Pros

This software helps our project managers stay organized with their to-do list of projects and holds our team accountable for their productivity with bidding. The jobs constantly flow in effortlessly, since we choose our scope and range of work. We just sit back and wait for projects that we can either accept or deny. Our dashboard of opportunities is seldom empty, which keeps us busy!

Cons

Sometimes I wish more of our contractors utilized the software, so our bids could be submitted and tracked automatically. Just a few extra steps to be sure it makes it onto the bid board and tracked through analytics. I believe with time, the software will gain more recognition within the industry. With this being said, we have also built new relations with contractors via Building Connected's RFP dashboard.

Reasons for Choosing BuildingConnected

It appeared to be new an innovative, with a modern approach to managing projects.

Morgan from Cissell Mueller Construction, Inc.

We Choose to Build with Building Connected!

We use the integration with Building Connected to Procore, which simplifies the process of turning a bid into a contract or purchase order. If you use both or one of these systems, we definitely recommend using them as a pair.

Pros

The ability to track and store all of our bids in one place. We can run reports and review previous bids for estimating new projects, pre-qualify our subcontractors with a customized questionnaire, and store templates for bid contact lists separated by cost code/bid package and organized by locations, type of project, category, or really anything we need!

Cons

We cannot edit the sub's contact information, and companies are not the best at keeping emails and company information up to date in the system. If the company is not in the system, then we can add them with email, but can't store any of their company info (name, address, etc).

Angelo from Black & McDonald Limited

Setup was easy. Customer support is prompt and helpful. We have improved communication with our subcontractors and suppliers and are able to reach a wider audience because of the software.

Pros

- Easy to use, intuitive interface. - Scalable, great option for small or big teams

Cons

- too many extra features/sales pitches - originally was designed for GCs, has advanced in terms of subcontractor usability

Seemed easier to implement/use

John from WELBRO Building Corp

Bid Invitations are a breeze!

Pros

This software platform is intuitive and easy to use. The public contractor database is already populated with most people we work with, adding other contacts is easy as inputting an email address! Communicating with every invited bidder or just a subset with follow up information is just as easy.

Cons

We've submitted a couple suggested enhancements, the Building Connected team is always willing to listen to feedback and improve the platform.

Kamen from Form Third

Overall Experience Review

The software is definitely streamlining a lot of processes in the bidding of jobs. It is also helping with overall organization of documents and communications.

Pros

Cons

The communication tends to come across to the contractors like a spam email and is ignored. I find myself needing to always follow up with a company email to get any real traction in communication. I also don't like the fact that the contractors can not be deleted after they are in the bid package. there are errors made sometimes and it would be nice to be able to delete.

Brandon from Pizzarotti -

The Product BC benificary to my job

I am good on this, for sure.

Pros

This software is great when I send information/invitation to bid/questions to all bidders in all trades. The BC have date recorded when the bidders review the bid package, bidders can send question/quote directly to here I will never lose. The most helpful part is this can help me to search for new bidders to bid specify trades that i am not familiar.

Cons

not at this moment. When I see somehting in the future, I will note to you.

Glenn from Green Field Construction Group

A1!!!

The old style of connection with the contractors through the regional Blue Book of construction with calling them was consuming. Emailing is the technological way of doing it nowadays.

Pros

It is the best "software" on the market. With the integration into the whole Autodesk family, BuildingConnected is definitely the best "bang for your buck".

Cons

The only thing is one item, and I have told this to many of the programmers; to be able to enlarge the left side of the trades on the project window.

Philip from GE Johnson Construction Company

Bldg Conn

We've recognized a savings in time for our estimators communicating with subcontractors.

Pros

Ease of use, simple to teach others, like how you have ability to put photo in for individuals leading a bid pkg

Cons

no complaints currently, although we would like to see the bid pkg lead photo when you click into the bid pkg

Reasons for Choosing BuildingConnected

Functionality, ease of use, forward thinking

Ryan from Chandos Construction

Tender Invites for the 20th Century

Overall, Building Connected is still the best option I have looked at. There are a few minor tweaks that would make the software by far the best on the market

Pros

Ease of inviting trades Bid leveling software Visibility through company and colleges Easy to create teams

Cons

Confusion on updating contact info Adding trades from database is time consuming Adding trades by the slider still requires manual correction

Sandi from TRINITY Group Construction

Building Connected 01

I have used many different software programs before and this is by far the easiest to use.

Pros

This software is easy to use and you can quickly set up a project and get it out the door. When you pull the bar on a project you typically get a lot of coverage, which is very helpful.

Cons

I do not like that you cannot update information when you know it is incorrect. When you suggest an edit, you never know if it is actually changed or not.

Aaron from JLR Contractors

Great software for receiving bids.

Smoother bids days and was of communicating with my sub contractors.

Pros

The added value to communicate with all my sub contractors at one given time in one specific scope of work is priceless. I have been using this for over a year and have grown to love all its free features and the paid version is even better. Being able to price check all the bids side by side.

Cons

Getting everyone on board to use the software. Sometimes that is the only challenge that I have. But when everyone is on board man do bid days go so smooth.

Collin from Integribuilt Roofing

Simple and Effective are the Name of the Game for this Software

Pros

very simple software that allows you to submit and receive bids without much hassle. Somewhat limited in features compared to other more robust construction management software's but that's not necessarily a bad thing at all.

Cons

Nothing functionally. The interface could have a better look to it maybe but that's being nit-picky. Great software all around.

Derek from Cahill Contractors

BuildingConnected for Bid Management

Pros

I like the number of subcontractors that are within the database and also how easy it is for new subs to sign up if they are not already. I also value their customer support team, as they are always available when I need their support.

Cons

The ability to save or export messages sent and received in BuildingConnected.

Dustin from Certified Concrete Inc.

Please get rid of Side Panel or make its use optional

It is convenient that with building connected all elements of pre construction are under one platform aside from detail material and labor takeoffs.

Pros

Prior to the side panel additional it was the most efficient way for me to track all aspects of pre construction with the least amount of time. The ability to assign projects to employees, the ability to submit proposals and track them from a single platform.

Cons

Currently I would with out a doubt say Side Panel.

Reasons for Choosing BuildingConnected

Ease of use prior to side bar.

Building Connected Review

Building Connected has vastly expanded our ability to source coverage in new areas and regions

Pros

I love the ease of use and user friendliness as well as the sheer volume of subs in the database.

Cons

I do not like that there are so many subs mis-tagged (IE demo subs labeled as Plumbers, cleaning companies listed as framers, etc...)

Chad from TW Frierson Contractor Inc.

Great Preconstruction Tool

This is a great tool to add to your overall Preconstruction process

Pros

How easy it is to learn the "in and outs" of the software The ability to create templates and use them on future projects. The tracking ability to see who has viewed the invite, downloaded the documents

Cons

I wish more subs and suppliers would send proposals back thru Building Connected instead of sending us emails that we have to upload to the system in order for us to use the Bid Leveling component.

Angela from Caliente Construction

BuildingConnected

Pros

The ease of use for both the GC and our subcontractors. Like that as a team we can view bids as they are submitted as well as see questions and the appropriate person is then able to respond quickly.

Robert from Bayley

Necessary for Soliciting Bids

Organization of bids and solicitation is perfect! Very large subcontractor community on-board with this program and used to using it. Great sales and customer service team as well to help with questions and issues.

Pros

The organization of multiple projects that are bidding and selection of subcontractors to solicit is excellent. Great solution and platform for storing all project information that is necessary for bidding, giving Subcontractors and vendors the ability to see and view all of the information very easily. It has a great tracking platform to see who is bidding and what the status is.

Cons

Really no cons or complaints...only hurdle I would say is that if you want to have the subcontractors work and update statuses/etc. within the program then they have to create an account as well which can be a struggle with some subcontractors.

ANGIE from PADILLA CONSTRUCTION SERVICES

ISSUES

IN OVERALL, IN ALL THE YEARS WE HAVE BEEN USING IT, I COULD SAY THAT WE HAVE HAD ONLY A HANDFUL OF TIMES THAT WE HAD ANY ISSUES WITH THE PROGRAM FOR SLOW DOWN OR NOT LOADING

Pros

IT CONSOLIDATES ALL THE INFO NEEDED FOR PURCHASING AND BIDS IN ONE FILE

Cons

IT SLOWS DOWN IF THERE ARE MORE THAN 10 ITEMS IN EACH FILE

August 2016

Matt from P. Agnes

August 2016

Super Easy to Use, and Outstanding Support

Pros

Setting up and sending out projects to bid is SO much easier than any other system I've used- we're talking minutes to setup and publish bid packages, as opposed to hours in some other tools. Uploading files to this system is blazing fast. Ability to create templates for bid packages and contacts to create your bidders lists. Copying info from other projects, and predictive text entry in most fields. Searchability for vendors within our own templates, and across the network. Also, BC support is probably the best I've ever worked with- very fast response time, and good direct follow-ups with the end users.

Cons

Only a minor item- need to be able to provide a link within email messages directly to files posted in the system (rather than attaching to message), so it will track the view/download history of contract documents... but I know the development team is working on this already.

Jim from Barrett Inc.

Best out there.

Easy to track bids.

Pros

Cons

Report Formatting is cumbersome and setting up printing reports is hard.

Joseph from Geneva Rock

Great for Bid and Sub Management

There is a free version of this software. It has cut my bid invitation time in half. Its a great software.

Pros

First off its free. Building connected has saved us hours of work from emailing and setting up plans in document management software. It is very easy to use. One of the hardest things before we were connected with Building Connected was how to get large files to other members of our team or subcontractors. Now it is as easy as dragging and dropping into Building Connected and telling the software who you want to sent the invitation too. I really like using this software.

Cons

I have a couple of complaints. Many times when sending an invitation to bid to a subcontractor the invitation gets sent to their junk mail. Then I have to call and make sure that a individual is looking in their junk mail for the invitation. The other item that I do not like is the predetermined categories. They are more set up for vertical construction and not horizontal construction. So they do not have items such as asphalt binders, rotomilling, and other items found in road highway construction.

Clay from Paintzen

Essential bidding platform for contractors

Pros

Online, web-based bidding platform allowing general contractors to find the right subcontractor for new and continued work

Shannon from Borbon Incorporated

Tracking & user capabilities

Pros

Ability to track multiple estimators with multiple projects on the same calendar and the ease of downloading and tracking files.

Cons

The calendar date drop down edit option is not always user friendly.

Luke from Coe Cosntruction

Great option for sub bid management

BuildingConnected has been a lifesaver.

Pros

Being able to quickly and clearly see who is bidding, and for which scope is invaluable. I can pull up the Subcontractor history, and see past project and our relationship stats at a glance.

Cons

Web based, so if the servers are down you will be dead in the water. Having some sort of manual backup or PDF of the project list is imperative.

Great estimating/bid tool for contractors

This software helps me, the subcontractor, get what I need from the contractor with little to no issue. Everything that the contractor needs me to have is placed right there in front of me.

Pros

It gives the subcontractor a smooth process in obtaining the contract documents for a project. The contractor has the ability to upload and list all required information. The user interface is very easy to use and everything is straight forward.

Cons

There isn't much not to like. I do wish that there was a folder style download system so that single sheets could be downloaded if necessary.

Stephen from Schiffer Mason Contractors, Inc.

It’s Great

Don’t know what I would do with out it.

Pros

Easy to use just forward the bid invitations to BC and they get put on the bid schedule with minor effort. The statistics tracking are fantastic to see how you are performing.

Cons

Needs imput to get ALL the information correct. The calendar sync leaves a bit to be desired.

Didn’t look at others.

Somya from UrbanBuilt LLC

Big Step Up

Overall good experience.

Pros

Ease of Use Access to active subcontractor base Tracking of subcontractor activities on every step

Cons

No being able to edit work subcontractor does Subs listed under wrong category Impossible to track progress of prequalification questioner before subs submit it

Katy from National Signs, LLC

Love the Pro Version of BidBoard

Loved working with our representative who gave us a demo for the pro version and helped us get it all set up after we purchased.

Pros

Love that it organizes all of my RFP's and any duplicate bids from multiple GC's and I don't have to track them manually.

Cons

There is not a ton of customization options, but customization is not really needed either.

Ken from Topaz Masonry Ltd

Makes Tendering easy!

My overall experience is that much time has been saved and the professionalism of my company has increased by using this product. There are multiple platforms that GC's use to manage their own tenders and it can be complicated to keep them all straight when bidding to multiple GC's for the same project. Using BidBoard lets me compile all of my tenders and send them to the appropriate platform from one place instead of searching my email to find the right tender invite to reply to.

Pros

I really like how easy it is to compile all my job tenders in one place and send out bids from the same place. It is a very professional looking proposal email and makes tracking my numbers very simple.

Cons

I haven't found anything I really dislike about it although the new feature that shows the user a small version of a project on the right sidebar seems redundant. It now takes two clicks to get into a project page instead of one.

Andrew from Addison Construction Supply

Industry: Glass, Ceramics & Concrete

Great Way to Get Quotes From All Disciplines

Pros

This program is great for keeping everyone in the loop for jobs that are bidding. You can send out links to plans or addendums and upload them to the website.

Cons

There is not very much that is a negative about this program. If anything I think the number of irrelevant emails some disciplines will receive.