Browse ConDoc Reviews

Kelli from Pacific West Builders

Easy to Use Construction Management Software

Pros

I was first introduced to ConDoc around 6 years ago after using another software for 15 plus years. In my role I set up the new projects and manage the drawing changes. I feel ConDoc was easy to learn and the support team was very open to suggestions on implementing more features.

Cons

I know in the beginning as an administrator I couldn't delete somethings that were uploaded in error and you had to email ConDoc. But they've changed it and we have more control.

Reasons for Choosing ConDoc

I'm not sure, as I wasn't involved in that process

Paul from Pacific West Builders

The Little Program that Could

I like that your team is open to suggestions on how to make the program function better for us, as a customer. Every time I've contacted or interacted with anyone from the ConDoc organization, it's been a pleasure. Meetings are truly interactive, and the dialogues are taken seriously.

Pros

All the fluff has been stripped away and we're left with an intuitive and powerful construction document control system which makes it equally easy for tenured Superintendents and new trades to access and utilize. It functions as it should, and the communication from ConDoc has always been prompt and helpful. Any issues that have come up were dealt with in a quick and thorough fashion.

Cons

Any issues that we have brought up to the ConDoc team have been addressed, either directly or taken under consideration.

Reasons for Choosing ConDoc

Word of mouth & after reaching out to them and a having a brief discussion on the phone, we felt that this was a team that wanted to work with, as they seemed to understand our needs and genuinely want to make our lives easier, as it related to the software. The product and the team that stands behind it are top shelf.

Reasons for Switching to ConDoc

First it was the price, but their customer service and willingness to listen & address software concerns was a home run for us. I feel we didn't give up anything when we made the change, other than we saved a substantial amount of money, and we're getting a better product. Definitely a win win for us.

Affordable & user-friendly tool

Overall, ConDoc has greatly improved and simplified our document storage, document sharing, and general document management. It's really helped us with our processes and project management!

Pros

ConDoc has greatly helped us streamline our RFI workflows, manage document controls, file sharing, and file storage. It's capable of managing large documents. It's pretty easy to use, which is huge.

Cons

ConDoc shows the RFIs that we've received, but doesn't show RFIs we've sent. It would be nice if we could see both in the dashboard.

Micah from Boeing

A good idea, but needs some refinment

I would not use again, but that may be the fact that I didn't know enough about it. I would rather have a document share drive and use a more simple process.

Pros

Everything in one place. I was able to find all the document at somepoint. And I could see who had approved or commeneted.

Cons

Assigning roles and actions possible. I was not able to reassingle roles or companies and it got to a point where some people could not see or comment or approve submittals

Kim from Jensen Belts Associates

ConDoc for Landscape Architects

The staff and support at ConDoc has gone above and beyond to help us succeed in all of our projects. They are an integral part of our construction team and we are all better for it. Thank you ConDoc!

Pros

We have been using ConDoc for Construction Administration for Park and Streetscape projects. The ease of use for RFIs, Submittals, Weekly Meeting notes, etc. is phenomenal. So easy to assign, track, and complete project tasks across the board.

Cons

There were a few issues up front on assigning tasks to team members but I was thoroughly impressed on how the ConDoc support staff jumped in and even wrote new code into the software so it could be used as we suggested.

Reasons for Switching to ConDoc

Ease of use and support not as good.

Kassi from Pacific West Builders, Inc.

Easy to Use & Work With

You can't beat what you get at the price point ConDoc offers. It works great for basic RFI, Submittal and drawing management. The entire ConDoc team is worth it in itself to purchase... clear and open communication from the owners to down to the customer support team.

Pros

ConDoc is very easy to use and navigate overall. As a smaller, local company you get the benefit of working closely with the Development & Customer Service teams. They are both responsive and helpful, but also eager to collaborate on customizing/improving the site to work for your company.

Cons

It is pretty basic, lots of room to grow and improve. I would say the lack of control from an owner/GC/admin... you have to put in a support request for almost everything.

Cost

Max from Perkins+Will

ConDoc - Construction Administration

Overall, it was extremely simple and streamline the file sharing aspects of the construction administration process.

Pros

The simplicity of accessing large files, sharing those files and storing them. It also limited the number of emails - always a good thing.

Cons

In the construction world, many of the documents that were shared contain contract binding information and as I wasn't a administrator, I frequently had to save files to another location to guarantee that information wouldn't be changed at a later point.

Brandon from Crew General Contractors

ConDoc

Pros

It gets the info to all parties that need it right away. It makes going back and finding things easy.

Cons

It just keeps getting better and better every year.

Jessica from Construction

Construction Click

Pros

all specifics for the construction project are in one location - it is easy to quickly communicate with the mass project team ( extended to subcontractors, designers etc) in a single click

Cons

sometimes, it feels like there are some road blocks -but generally customer service is able to remedy quickly on the 'backend'

Amy from Capital City Development Corp.

Affordable Construction Management Software

Pros

As an owner agency, I appreciate the transparency and simplicity of the product for workflow routing of RFIs, submittals, and COs. The dashboard feature lets me know which items I have in my court for approval and it is easy to pull up the most current set of the drawings. The software is intuitive to use and ConDoc has great customer service.

Cons

Punch list feature would be a nice add, but I hear that it is in the works.

Ian from Cole Architects

Comments

Pros

The dashboard. It’s easy to see what’s in your court and where you are behind

Cons

It only shows the RFIs in your court. I’d like to be able to see the rfis ive sent out to consultants on the dashboard. I also can no longer reopen or reassign rfis.

Dwayne from Scott Hedrick Const. Inc.

Con Doc Review

A cross company, uniform daily report, and access to submittals, plans, ect.

Pros

Ease of Use ! So Very Easy to do our Project Daily Reports

Cons

The one thing I'd like to see improved, is that when you start the next days Daily, that the various sections NOT be auto filled from the previous day. Personally I like to start from scratch each day.

EMILY from BHA

Title

We need it to run our business

Pros

Clarity and version history, finding stuff is easy

Cons

Can be user unfriendly and sometimes cant do what I want to