What are Contractor Foreman users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Contractor Foreman software through verified user reviews

• icon"The support has been amazing - I have emails that encourage me to take part in the free on phone one on one training and they have been able to walk me through the rough spots."
  • icon"I like that it integrates most things that my company needs to run effectively. I'm excited about using a product that lets us keep everything in one place."
  • icon"Contractor Foreman was very easy to integrate all of our company's information over to. It is a user friendly product with what seems like unlimited tracking capabilities."
  • icon"Otherwise everything is screwed up and it is not a simple process at all."
  • icon"Also hate that you cannot create a service ticket with an item from an estimate or sov."
  • icon"The inability to be able to enter multiple pay wages for employees. The software is currently unable to track Davis Bacon wage jobs as is."

Browse all Contractor Foreman Reviews

• Have you used Contractor Foreman and would like to share your experience with others?

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

September 2022

The whole package for a great price!

Ron

Easy to use, fast support responses, and value for money

Pros

Price is amazing. Ease of use. Customer support is fast and seem to be eager to assist. What I love the most is I can request/suggest items from the desktop version be added to the mobile version. I have made 2-3 suggestions and I have seen all my suggestions integrated into the mobile version. I have had issues with the software a couple of times. I would create a support ticket with my issues and literally within minutes to just a couple of hours there would be an update pushed for the app and the issue was repaired. This software does pretty much everything you need it to do. I am extremely satisfied with my purchase. I tried several different applications and ConstructionForeman is and was by far the easiest to use and delivered alot more bang for the buck!

Cons

All my cons have been addressed so far through updates. I would like to see the mobile version have the ability to do everything the desktop version does as I use my phone for 95% of my business.

Response from Contractor Foreman

Thanks Ron - I'm glad to hear that when there have been issues, our team has been prompt to resolve them. We use software services to run our business and understand the frustration when things do not work correctly and support is slow to resolve it. We try to make sure our customers avoid the same delays.

Replied October 2018

Vincenzo

Contractor Foreman Overall Review

I have tried some of the other software programs that were much more expensive than Contractor foreman. I feel Contractor Foreman has only improved since I started using it.

Pros

I like how easy the software is to use on a daily basis. I works seamless between my desktop and mobile device. I can access anywhere I am. Monthly update features have improved existing features along the way.

Cons

There are some features that could be added such as a Warranty module... however when suggestions are made they are heard and considered.

Reasons for choosing Contractor Foreman

The cost was attractive, the ease of use of the software is what sold us on this product. Estimate organization and flow, project cost management, scheduling etc... it was a no brainer.

Christi

August 2022

Lots of features at a low cost

Pros

What I liked most about Contractor Foreman was the monthly cost. However, as we added more staff, it became prohibitive for us.

Cons

At the time I tried this out, the mobile app was not the most intuitive and was a bit cumbersome for the guys in the field. The multitude of features is great as a whole, but we just didn't need everything.

Reasons for choosing Contractor Foreman

To be honest, I tried the least expensive option first. This was my first foray into this type of software, so I was just getting my feet wet. I didn't want to spend too much on something with bells and whistles we wouldn't use.

Response from Contractor Foreman

Hi Christi. We never want finances to get in the way of someone using our product. The Plus plan would meet the needs of your 6 employees and it is only $1044/year for the company as a whole. If anything changes, we will be glad to have you back with us.

Replied August 2022

Domingos

Great product - flexible features

Great support - on demand chat for all my questions all the time. Keeps all my data in one spot and the ToDo features are great to keep track of team tasks.

Pros

The overlap of all aspects of the project. Easily create AIA billing docs from estimate to invoice.

Cons

Would like to see more features on estimate model to customize view and mark ups.

Reasons for switching to Contractor Foreman

Price point much better - and builder trend doesn't have feature for Commercial AIA billing with %'s.

Neil

Always Improving!

Contractor Foreman is well worth the investment. I like the constant improvements that the developers are always working on. Customer service is very responsive. I have made multiple suggestions to development and have always received a response whether it be for more info or sometimes, what their plan is to implement my suggestion.

Pros

Contractor Foreman is very customizable. I like that the user can has to do a minimal amount of setup in order to start using the software.

Cons

This is very basic software. Reporting is somewhat lacking but the user has the ability to create custom reports with available data.

Reasons for choosing Contractor Foreman

As we had not been using any software, I thought Contractor Foreman would be a good first step to introduce users to project management software.

Matin

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Cost-Effective With Great Features

Been using CF for a few months now and so far me and my team have been happy with this software and its support team. Prior to choosing CF, we looked at a series of different software's, and no other software in the market was the same or even close to the price of CF. Although the alternative software's in the market have many more advanced features than CF, they were also extremely expensive. One major thing we like about CF, is the number of users they offer with all plans rather than being "pay per user". CF offers all the construction management tools you need, although I wish there was more customizability within, however, it does get the job done right. If your a larger contractor (15M+) then you might want to look at alternatives to CF as it may be too small of a software for large volume contracts. However, I highly recommend CF for smaller contractors and specialty trades, as there is no other software in the market which provides these features at this value. (Trust me I looked at all options).

Pros

-Very good number of users offered with all plans. -Continues software updates and support -Great overall construction management modules -Great for small contractors Overall, this software does the job for small contractors, and there are no other software's available at this price range.

Cons

-No module customizability -Not enough interface customizability -Not enough template customizability -Poor document storage

Value

Shawn

August 2022

Affordable Construction Management software!

Great overall experience and outstanding customer service!

Pros

The ability to track leads, convert to jobs, QuickBooks integration, and the customer portal.

Cons

The scheduling features are a bit clunky compared to some other platforms

Customer portal, QuickBooks integration

Pricing

Make my job easier

I was one of the first employees in my company to start using this software when we first got it. I've seen a lot changes in the software some good some bad. Overall the I'm still pleased with the product.

Pros

The ease of use makes the software easy to train new employees on how to use it.

Cons

The mobile features are not the easiest to use

Reasons for switching to Contractor Foreman

Polio did not have all the options needed .

August 2022

Contractor Foreman makes my business more professional

Positive to date. They are continually improving the program and take suggestions into consideration

Pros

Easy for staff to use. All aspects of the job are covered. from Lead to completion.

Cons

Invoicing and quoting needs improving. The lack of ability to create kits is limiting

Reasons for choosing Contractor Foreman

Ability for staff to enter expenses

Reasons for switching to Contractor Foreman

I needed staff to be able to input expenses

Derek

September 2022

The Best Construction management application for the money.

Pros

The best thing about this application is the affordability among other construction management applications. There is others out there that may be a little easier to navigate, but that may come at a much higher price. The team at Contractor Forman is constantly updating the platform to make everything as user friendly as possible. This program has made some great changes in the 20 months that we have been using it.

Cons

Everything that I have had any issues with, the team at Contractor Forman has taken my concerns into consideration and has made significant changes within the week. No issues as of now.

Price

Price

Tiffany

July 2022

Excellent option for smaller but very busy specialty sub-contractor

What initially drew us to Contractor Foreman was trying to find a way to bring our Bidding & Estimating functions into QuickBooks for better reporting and managing the job going forward. We just didn't have a system that captured all the critical info in the bid for tracking the actual work vs the bid. As a result of implementing Contractor Foreman for this solution, we have been able to solve several other problems that were lower on the priority list including Daily Logs and material pulls.

Pros

As a small but busy specialty sub-contractor, it's a game changer. The full-featured integrated platform is giving us the ability to streamline much of the work that was siloed between workflows. Redundancies are dropping away with each implementation of new workflows. We also love the many built-in reports that are putting critical info in front of our team without hours of manual report production and cross-referencing. As we finetune our use of it, we are already seeing how we can utilize it in some other areas we have not anticipated, like our warehouse. Tech support has been excellent as well.

Cons

While they have a great manual for implementing the Quick Books integration, their "Getting Started" support materials were lacking. They offer free live classes and specific videos on each function but I would have liked to see a more detailed manual or checklist that walked us through how the various functions are integrated. It would have saved us some time in the trial and error category. Folks on our team each learn differently and while the videos were fine for some, others really needed a document.

Reasons for choosing Contractor Foreman

Value and more robust features

Response from Contractor Foreman

Thank you Tiffany for the great review. I am glad to hear that it is already proving to be a great solution. We realize that more can be done in regards to documentation of the integration process. Since this is a one-time action on your part, we do prefer to walk you through it so that we can answer any questions and help review the data in advance to determine if there are any unknown issues that may come up.

Replied August 2022

Dawood

March 2022

Project management tools incorporated into a framework that allows all stakeholders to engage.

Contractor Foreman gave us access to all project information at any time, helped us with better tracking of every project detail, reduced the amount of emails we had to read and write, avoided frequent data entry, and helped us with efficient reporting and financial flow control.

Pros

In addition to its collaborative capabilities, Contractor Foreman is one of the best cloud-based platforms for managing construction projects. Contractor Foreman improves communication between team members in order to prepare workflow plans, update tasks and prepare technical and financial reports efficiently. I like how the workflow is customized and allows all stakeholders to participate in planning and monitoring processes for different activities along the project lifecycle using the tools provided by Contractor Foreman. I like how all changes and project logs are stored in the cloud using Contractor Foreman so we can access them from anywhere, anytime. I like how it integrates with many applications, which saves us from frequent entries and enables us to import and export data easily. I appreciate Contractor Foreman's quick response, discussing issues and finding appropriate solutions. The subscription prices are encouraging and there are many packages that suit all construction companies of all sizes.

Cons

I did not notice a lot of undesirable things, as Contractor Foreman is an online platform that does not need to be downloaded or certain settings: for the mobile application, I do not find it as efficient as the platform and it must be radically improved to suit the nature of our business at the present time, in which mobile applications are primary.

Response from Contractor Foreman

Thank you Dawoo for the awesome review. We realize that many of our competitors leave a lot of the details out of their apps but we chose to include them all so that you truly can run your business from your phone or tablet. We will continue to improve the experience from all platforms as we know that speed and design are just as important as the data being presented.

Replied April 2022

Matthew

March 2022

Feature rich, great support, AND inexpensive... a huge value!

Very pleased with the product and the training, over the moon about the price!

Pros

The 1 on 1 training is always given by a highly experienced rep, someone that knows all the ins and outs of the product and can answer any questions you can thow out! Features are excellent, not just for the money, but for any money! Love the product, we use nearly every aspect of it for our day to day operations, Billing, Estimates, project management, etc. Everything works, extremely happy with the tool and the support, HIGHLY recommend!

Cons

Occasionally there will be a bug somewhere when you are using a newer feature, but they are always rolling out updates and listening to their clients to make the product better. The chat support is very responsive, but they are not nearly as knowledgeable about the product as the trainers, so sometimes scheduling a 1 on 1 training is the only way to get the help you need, depending on how complicated your question is. To date there is not a robust Knowledgebase for the product, just a video library, however, I hear they are rolling out a knowledgebase soon, which hopefully will be a nice addition to the chat support.

Reasons for choosing Contractor Foreman

They were easier to implement, easier to learn, had all the features for a lot less money.

GREAT SOFTWARE TO KEEP YOU ORGINIZED WHEN U HAVE SO MUCH ON THE GO

Awesome as I just started this company funds were tight and they were flexible and allowed me to make monthly payments so i could use the software. Other software's were 50 less a month but they were so confusing I couldn't make a estimate even after 1 hour of training so trust me this is the best software for small start up construction company's like mine

Pros

Contractor Forman was the 4th trials software I used and by far was the easiest to learn and navigate through without any training. I need to get training on invoicing % of jobs and when i finally hired a employee I need help with time cards but the estimate software was so simple to create professional estimates

Cons

I wish I could scan documents and receipts in and have it auto populate the amount date items etc. Also I could be wrong here but i think any tools u buy for the company need to be placed under a project which is rare for me.

Reasons for choosing Contractor Foreman

could be used on a mobile device

Reasons for switching to Contractor Foreman

Projul charged me in the trial period and it was to hard to learn even though there software is looks more up to date and inviting, but that's not the case I was so angry they didn't even try to help me use there software and were quick to cancel and keep my 120.00 back. so there trail is not free they bill your credit card !!!!

Brian

New Contractor Foreman User

The training people at Contractor Foreman have been a pleasure to work with. The certainly understand our business and terminology. This has been a very good fit for our company.

Pros

We are just starting with the implementation of this software and doing as many training videos as possible. So far, we are very pleased with the ease of integration to our business, but it is going to take us some time to be fully integrated and have all of us using the system properly.

Cons

The length of time that it will take us to master the system. I wish we could become much more proficient within a few weeks, but I think it's going to take us much longer to be using all of the features properly.

Reasons for choosing Contractor Foreman

Cost was a big deciding factor, but I felt like Contractor Foreman is more intuitively understandable to me and our type of business. They use the same terminology as we do and I feel like everyone that I have spoken with are actually contractors and not just a computer programmer selling their product, but understand how we need to solve our problems.

Reasons for switching to Contractor Foreman

We had dropped BuilderTrend about a year ago when Covid hit and we had to let some people go due to our workload. The cost to keep that program going was just not worth it to me. Once our work picked back up again, I wanted to keep our monthly costs lower and found that I liked Contractor Foreman much better than BuilderTrend.

Response from Contractor Foreman

Thank you Brian for the great review. We really do appreciate your feedback and trusting us to help you manage your project needs. We will continue to improve and add new features and we are certain that you will continue to be happy that you made the switch to Contractor Foreman.

Replied June 2021

Lindsey-Leigh

A budget software with serious usefulness

Although roll out of CF has been a bit bumpy and there is certainly a learning curve involved, it has been good! Every Step of the way has been a bit easier knowing there is always support to reach out to if you have any issues or confusion.

Pros

This software packs more punch than you would expect at its meager price point. It offers so much in the way of construction management that it is almost unbelievable. The best part? AWESOME customer service, ltterlay at your fingertips. If you are struggling with anything, an agent (usually one of the same few people) are available in less than 5 minutes to help you with whatever you are struggling with.

Cons

Since this software is a bit new, it is kind of clunky. Some of the processes to do things are less than efficient, and it definitely isn't "as pretty" as some of the other competitors, but what other competitors are charging $10,000+ for, CF charges about $1,500.00. However, this is made up for my the fact that they are constantly updating based on real customer feedback, I am genuinely excited to see where this product is heading!

Reasons for choosing Contractor Foreman

Great price point, and a great fit for smaller contractors like us!

Reasons for switching to Contractor Foreman

We will be switching from Raken to this once we are fully integrated and our subscription is up for the year with them. This product is 1/2 the cost for 2x the seats and does way more than Raken can.

Response from Contractor Foreman

Thank you Lindsey for the awesome review! We've worked hard to add awesome features and now we are in the process of making it prettier and even easier to use. Each month we will release an update that will improve your experience.

Replied May 2021

Nancy

Best All In One Software for Construction!

Creating estimate/proposals, Change Orders and sending to customers for signature approval. Easy invoice creation. All of my estimates/change orders, invoices are modifiable to meet my style, and needs.

Pros

How they provide all of the necessary tools needed to manage a project, from beginning to end. Every module has a training video, Customer service is exceptional. I am able to send estimates and change order to customers and request a signature, without having the customer sign in to the system to view and sign. The option is there for the customer to log in as a customer viewer and view everything about the project.

Cons

Minor glitches on documents editing. Some editing functions need to be equal through out the software.

Reasons for choosing Contractor Foreman

Contractor Forman offers a lot more to offer for a fracture of the price of other systems.

Reasons for switching to Contractor Foreman

For the many features Contractor Foreman has to offer and continues to add that other systems that I used and looked into can't offer.

Hayden

From Mom & Pop to Modern Efficiency

I have had a great experience with Contractor Foreman and would recommend this platform for any GC or Contractor looking to run lean. Excited to see the first project run through the phases with this software.

Pros

We are still new to the software, but the implementation has been seamless. The supports staff helped me build a training schedule for my team based on the pre-recorded modules. The system seems to be very intuitive and I'm looking forward to running our first project through Contractor Foreman this week.

Cons

The software does not have the markup feature released, yet. It is supposed to come out with the next update. We are looking forward to this as it will eliminate additional software needs. Customer service is fantastic when you are in contact with a person. Very knowledgeable and eager to assist. However I'm not a fan of receiving so many automated emails. Others might find it helpful.

Reasons for choosing Contractor Foreman

Price and functionality allowed us to stay lean.

Reasons for switching to Contractor Foreman

Everything was done manually in the past. My goal is to automate as much as the process as possible, from pre-construction to progress payments to job completion. The price point, functionality and extensive reports sold me on giving Contractor Foreman a shot.

Wendy

Searching for F I V E years!!

EXCEPTIONAL. Again - from the beginning with other companies, our time was mostly spent figuring out "workarounds" for their issues. No software will be everything to everyone, but this one is close. We've searched for FIVE years and have used most of the bigger names in the construction industry. Most highly overpriced, and poor customer service. CF has great people, all willing to help and they're even modifying the system monthly based on their customer feedback. What? A company that cares what we think?

Pros

For the FIRST time in engaging with new software - the positives are more than the mandated "workarounds". Easy to use. Simple to train. Seems to be EXCEPTIONAL at caring about what their customers want. Took the time to get the TWO WAY INTEGRATION figured out with Quickbooks (no one else has done this that we've worked with). Honest about the shortcomings, but again very motivated to change as needed.

Cons

Wish there was more attention paid to "coloring" the dashboards. Making colors correspond to the areas that you are working within. Wish that they'd put together either a Procedural book, or help more with a documented training. It's not hard to train, just would be nice to have a roadmap per see.

Reasons for choosing Contractor Foreman

Honestly, it was the people at CF that made the difference. Answered our questions. Helped us look around. Kept checking back with us to be sure we were happy. Jumping on any needs that we expressed. This is how we treat our customers - it was a treat to find someone who would treat us the same. Plus we just kept finding MORE things we liked around every corner. Vehicle management. Subcontractor management. Saved us SO much money and time with multiple systems we used to use.

Reasons for switching to Contractor Foreman

HORRIBLE customer service. Too many workarounds. Flat out LIES about their Quickbooks integration (which is horrible and only goes one way - not two way). Price is out of this world too if you want more than 5 projects. We're a service-based construction and therefore didn't use the system as it was intended, but they knew that in our initial meetings and yet still told us it would work. It didn't.

Response from Contractor Foreman

WOW!! We get a lot of great reviews and this is one of the greatest. But with all of that said, we will not rest. Each month we will release a new update with new features and enhancements and we will continue to improve and help you save time and money. The search for the right solution can take a long time - we know, because we use other solutions as well. Thank you for sharing your experience with others and we look forward to serving you. -Steven Gabbard, Founder

Replied February 2021

Chuck

A great upgrade to our management of projects

Overall, I'm very happy so far with the experience. The staff are very responsive and helpful, and will always look to improve the product with suggestions and bug submittals, and the app being feature heavy is extremely important in our situation.

Pros

- The integration of the whole platform is very good, including externally with Quickbooks Online. - Ability to do time sheets in the field without separate software. - Cost codes and cost items that can be used for different jobs, this is huge for us. - Other fringe abilities, such as sending billing to a different person vs. the customer, and CC'ing multiple folks. - The apps are really feature heavy for a construction software, many other competitors, the apps are just terrible vs. the web portal.

Cons

- The Service Ticket and Work Order systems don't work that well, and leave us lacking. - So far I have found tons of bugs in the iOS app, though I will say they try to address them quickly. - Might seem odd, but can't assign multiple wage rates to the same employee depending on cost code/item. This is huge for contractors that deal with Davis-Bacon wages.

Reasons for choosing Contractor Foreman

The value proposition, eagerness to assist of the staff, ability to submit bugs and suggestions, and general integration made this software switch a simple decision.

Reasons for switching to Contractor Foreman

The competitor product was very clunky, phone apps were terrible feature-wise, and most of all, the value proposition was not very good at all, more than twice the expense for half the features of Contractor Foreman.

Response from Contractor Foreman

Thank you Chuck for the feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve. If you will, send us a list of the suggestion you have for how we can make Service Tickets better. It's one of the most popular features but we get very little feedback about it so we are always looking for suggestions on how we can make it even better. steven@contractorforeman.com

Replied November 2020

JESSICA

Jr. J

I think you have a great software with tons of potential and it is very all encompassing, I think you could charge a lot more for the software with some enhancement to the user interface online and in app as well as adding those abilities to time track any type of order but most of all the one thing above all else that keeps you from being able to charge more is the lack of integration training and lack of customer service availability. Other software companies have excellent support and customer service that you can immediately speak to on the phone at the very least all day during business hours if not even at night. The only thing that kept us with you after paying for your program and buildertrend for 3 months was that your software has more functionality. I would gladly pay more for available customer service and personalized training and set up.

Pros

You have a lot of features built into one place.

Cons

Not very user friendly, wording and descriptions for permissions for example are confusing, app user interface could be simplified for field techs, should be able to have a customer with multiple locations and the biggest feature that is missing is the ability to require time tracking on work orders and change orders. Also hate that you cannot create a service ticket with an item from an estimate or sov. Also, hate that you cannot create estimates, invoices, payments, change orders, work orders, po's, bills, expenses or add subcontractors through the project summary unless one has already been created outside of the summary.

See above

Response from Contractor Foreman

Thank you Jessica for the feedback. Will you please send me additional details bout the Con's you mentioned? support@contractorforeman.com. It's difficult for a service provider to provide live phone support that is able to answer your call when you answer without charging as much as our providers do. Most of our customers do not need that level of service so we work to keep the price low by offering live chat support and email support even during the evening and weekends.

Replied October 2020

Toshua

I love this

Pros

That the support team is the greatest and that they really want to help. I wasn't quiet sure the other day when i wasn't getting a response only because i was not going to the right place to ask the question. The software is great and once you get use to the menu it really is a great product. I am so happy that we are getting this for our office. You get very important stuff for a great price. This is not over priced at all compared to others and it gives you more than the other competitors do.

Cons

Not knowing how to copy and paste instead of having to enter the same information multiple times.

Reasons for choosing Contractor Foreman

Contractor Foreman software was easier to understand and use. It also gave OSHA trainings and other important stuff that the other software companies didn't. The price was very reasonable and the staff is very knowledgeable and helpful.

Reasons for switching to Contractor Foreman

Response from Contractor Foreman

Thank you Toshua for the great review. We are glad that we can provide a great product and great support at a fraction of the costs that others charge. -Thank you.

Replied August 2020

Alec

A must buy to digitise site processes!

Brilliant from the start, support throughout, clear pricing structure. Nothing to catch you out. Friendly and thorough support team. Plus great software that receives regular updates based on user suggestions. Makes you feel like you are being listened to and helping develop the software.

Pros

The ability to add multiple users including those outside of are company at no additional cost is brilliant, you can also easily give each user different access settings. The software is easy to use from the start as it is separated out into different features/processes. That said should you have a problem the support team is brilliant. Contactable via email, live chat and online training with ease, make the most of this as it is all included in the price. Given we were very much paper based for our processes changing to using Contractor Foreman was simple. But should you be transferring from other platforms this wont be a problem as the CSV upload system works great and templates are provided. Also there are training videos and webinars that pretty much cover all elements should you require any assistance.

Cons

It would be great to have multiple signatures available on the form builder, although aware this is a feature to be added in a coming update. A file management system would be brilliant so you don't have to re upload documents should you add them to the wrong area. That said aware again this is a feature to be added at some point. An integrated drawing/plan feature where you can add comment, pin issues etc would be brilliant. again believe this is looking to be added.

Reasons for choosing Contractor Foreman

Cost was considerably less for a superior product. No user limits. Simple and transparent pricing structure, brilliant mobile application and great support.

Great Package!

Great!

Pros

We needed a system for sharing files: Project contacts, schedules, safety plans, daily reports, progress photos, RFIs, submittals, etc. We tried cloud-based share drives but just had difficulties. Contractor Foreman makes it easy to share files. We use MS Project for scheduling. Many of our clients require us to submit schedules in MS Project. Contractor Foreman's scheduling feature can import and export MS Project Files. Very helpful. Best scheduling functionality with or without MS Project files we have seen after reviewing three other project management systems. Project Foreman's functionality far exceeds our driving need to share files effectively. We are still learning how we can streamline our subcontracting, schedule of values, and invoicing processes. Contractor Foreman allows us to customize templates which we have used for simplifying change orders, and we think we can use templates for warranty and release of claims statements for subcontractor closeout. In short, Contractor is a powerful and versitile project management platform. It is easy to schedule training to get your PM's and Superintendents up to speed with the system. The customer support is outstanding. The guys at Contractor Foreman are fully committed to making thier system the best.

Cons

Contractor Foreman is easy to use but, it is not the easiest system to use on the market. I haven't tried to get a Superintendent to use the system yet but, I think non-computer savvy superintendents are going. struggle. Contractor Foreman's outstanding customer support will be helpful. There are features that could be improved. There are features that could be included but are not. I would like to see a customizable daily report that is one page, no tabs. I will suggest that with the Contractor Foreman team. The templates function has a lot of potential for improving current features and adding new features. included

Contractor Foreman