Easy Price Pro Software Reviews

Easy Price Pro Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

• icon"He helped me not only with the software but with some general business nouse and has inspired me to get this thing we are building down."
  • icon"To start with I would like to point that we did some research on the current market. From all of the available products, we chose Easy Price Pro."
  • icon"Each section of works carefully thought out and presented. Diagrams are a great help too."
  • icon"Had countless problems with it crashing, losing information, freezing."
  • icon"They tell me that I’m the only one having these problems. But how can be the only person to ask for a search bar."
  • icon"I have wasted more time trying to fix faults than actually price work and I have lost more jobs just because I didn’t even manage to send the quote in time."

Browse all Easy Price Pro Reviews

• Have you used Easy Price Pro and would like to share your experience with others?

Gareth

5 Star Service

We bought 2 packages (total build & New houses and extensions) for our small team of estimators. The added bonus we found some months later when we enquired about any training was the speed and high value for money that the on-site team that was sent to was to provide the support we desperately required. Both the rep spent as much time with us as we required and across all areas of the software to ensure that when they left that we had a full and thorough understanding of the product and the benefits and features that it had. They also offered telephone assistance and help whenever we needed it which gave me the confidence that we had indeed bought.

Pros

1) Speeding up the time it takes to create an estimate 2) Improving the accuracy of the estimates we produce 3) Improving the project management at the later stages involved in organising a successful job which is been won.

Steve

An excellent all round Package

Pros

We have used Easy Price Pro products for over a decade to enable us to provide accurate quotations, schedules, and health and safety information compatible with each project which are accepted by across both domestic and commercial environments. The programmes are adaptable and user friendly, and the support I have received in the past has been second to none, instantaneous and patient which was greatly appreciated. I have always recommended this product to fellow builders and tradesmen alike and will continue to do so

Cons

There's really nothing to dislike, as I have already stated Easy Price Pro is easy to use, has excellent features and you can customise your package to suit, together with an excellent support team

Gordon

Absolutely terrible

Disappointing. I really wanted to love this software and it be the answer but it just simply doesn’t work well enough to be worth the money. The worst invested I’ve ever made. I could carry on but I have run out of space.

Pros

Nothing. Nothing worked. But the support guys are very nice and helpful.

Cons

The most frustrating thing is that something so small causes the programme to corrupt. It’s so glitchy, over complicated and outdated. You spends hours on the phone and waiting for them to link up to correct the problem. The more detail you mange to enter in to the the program the more it malfunctions. I have wasted more time trying to fix faults than actually price work and I have lost more jobs just because I didn’t even manage to send the quote in time. Or inaccurate. They made me persist in getting used to using the program then said I have had it too long to get my money back. Now my support has expired the software is basically obsolete. You dont save any time. You do end up with a more detailed document but waste so much time unnecessarily looking for nails, screws and small items of materials. You cant even search for an item of material in a drop down box of 300,400,500 items. Scrolling up and down for hour for something that might not even be there. They tell me that I’m the only one having these problems. But how can be the only person to ask for a search bar. You maybe lucky and not have these issues. But is it worth the risk? They even told me in the tutorial not to bother trying to price for electrics, plumbing or fitting kitchens because it does work. Just put in a PC Sum. And at the end how can you trust what the price is? You can only judge if it’s right from your own experience. So you may as well of guessed in the first place.

Martin

My experience of this product is very positive, it has saved me time in the office and my business is more profitable because I can spend more time onsite.

At first, I needed help to put the software into practice and this was provided by my local rep, in a way that was easy to follow. If I have any questions I can always talk to the Customer Care Section, and both have been very helpful, and have always been able to deal with my inquiries. It has helped my business grow and I would definitely recommend this product.

Pros

I have greater accuracy in my pricing, and it taught me about things I had not factored in before, for example my cement mixer. When my jobs became larger and more complicated greater accuracy was very important, and Health and Safety. Clients like to see in detail what I have included in the cost.

Cons

Making changes to script, I found I could not change just one word. The program would only provide a paragraph or a sentence as an alternative.

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Quick, easy and very time saving software

if you were thinking about buying the programme, I can highly recommend this system to small and large builders.

Pros

I use this to run my building and estimating business and i have been using this for the past 10 years. i have tried other programmes but non of which come any where near the quality that this programme produces in a very short space of time that is very accurate and user freindly

Kamil

Control the job! Well worth it!

EasyPrice Pro do the job as offered! There is no much to add other then it is working guys. They have a good support so yes you can learn with them. Honest opinion guys from www.first4build.com !

Pros

To start with I would like to point that we did some research on the current market. From all of the available products, we chose Easy Price Pro. The support and additional products made the difference. The cost is also the advantage.

Cons

The only thing that we don't like is that the software is based on Microsoft Excel. So you must have Microsoft Office installed on your machine... (I recommend 2016 licence - do not buy the M.O. 365 crap- search on eBay ;) ) So it is a ''spreadsheets'' based software.

mark

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Easy to use software, well worth the investment in your company and your time that you will save.

Pros

Easy to use software, we won a building project with the help of using this software, (first time we had used it!) as the client commented how professional it looked, along with everything else that we offered as a company.

Cons

Nothing we can think of, perhaps more flexibility of adding costs quickly from the central library but it is still very good

Alan

User for 9 years

It has saved me a great deal of time and money, preventing ommisions and errors in the quote process.

Pros

It is a powerful tool which can be adapted to suit your own way of working. The job profiles and the quote letter, once edited, save time on every time.

Cons

It takes a while to work out how to adapt it. The libraries were confusing to navigate at first as there were general libraries and job specific libraries. The new versions have become far more clever than my needs demand and keeping things simple can be a problem in itself

Sam

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Another call to save the day.

Pros

The software is powerful and little by little you go deeper into its resources. I got a little stuck, more so with the navigation of files in Windows than anything else (you know the feelings that come when you are not sure what you saved and what you should delete etc) so i called customer care and he talked me through my mis steps, and he offered to come and help me next time he was up this way. He did. He helped me not only with the software but with some general business nouse and has inspired me to get this thing we are building down.

Cons

windows as appose to Mac operating feel/smoothnes is not as nice as IOS but that is a problem for any indi software.

Jack

Easiest estimating software that saves time and money

Pros

I like the layout (in order of the build) and the reports it produces which impresses our clients. Support team always friendly and set everything up for you which helps as we are not good on computers.

Cons

It cost us a fair bit but saying that we made the money back after the first 2 times of using it as we won the work.

CJ

June 2016

You'd be better off setting fire to your money! Pointless!

Pros

The best thing about this software is the concept of it! I loved the the idea of it and what it could potentially do for my company. I no longer use the product, this is because I was drawn by its potential but let down by the reality.

Cons

You will find holes all through out this software, the fancy bits they show you are how their build modules calculate the cost automatically and at first glance this looks great until you realise that you won't build practically the way they have set up their modules. The trades are different as are their work packages. You'll end up with a ball park estimate but the detail of how you got it will be unreliable. Pointless! If you wanted that then just multiply your overall footprint by the national build average or lick you finger, hold it up and take a rough guess!!

Response from Rachel

Dear CJ, I work for Easy Price Pro, and I am operating a new Customer Care team, we are calling all existing customers to ensure satisfaction as well as looking at any bad reviews to find out what has gone wrong. I would really appreciate some feedback to find out what has happened and how we can help you. The only information I currently have is notes of guidance given on different occasions as well as some call recordings where you said you weren't called back and therefore felt compelled to write a bad review, however, upon further investigation it has shown Easy Price Pro always called you back (but there might have been some confusion with Pro Estimating Services, who did not call back). I really look forward to hearing from you to find out what exactly you aren't happy with and how we can help. Kind regards, Rachel

Replied December 2017

charleigh

Best Software and service we have come across. We would highly recommend

Pros

After using many different pricing software, by far this is the best one. We have been using this system for a few years now and the customers love the fact they can see what they are paying, right down to the last screw! We don't even use architects no more we do it all on Easy Price Pro! Saving time and money

Derek

EASY PRICE PRO

make estimating quick

Pros

It is quick and easy to use it catches all the little things you miss when you do by hand like string line and fixings

Cons

can think of any it has so much on it you would never know the hole program the back up support is fantastic

Richard

Realistic, effective and not too complex

A very good user friendly product.

Pros

This software is easy to use, made easier by the fact that the staff at Easy Price Pro are very friendly and helpful.. If you are use Excel this is the platform on which their software works and so it is both familiar and user friendly. I have used the system on and off for in excess of ten years now and wouldn't hesitate in recommending it as a realistic, effective, and not over complex tool.

Cons

The product is easy to use and historically there have been minor glitches which you discover on checking but they have been few and far between

Great estimating software

Pros

Easy Price Pro, as the title suggest Easy pricing software all functions easily used. Saved loads of time preparing quotes using this software. Each section of works carefully thought out and presented. Diagrams are a great help too.

Olly

Make pricing easy

Pros

Thinks of everything down to the last screw. Make the job simple in a short time and professional look.

Cons

None really once you have learnt how to use it. Make the job simple in a short time and professional look.

Leigh

Easy Price Pro _ As it says on the tin.

Pros

Easy Price Pro saves me so much time whilst estimating and keeps everything accurate and cost effective.

Cons

Takes a while to learn the program, but like most new software programs you use it takes a while to master.

Alan