All Kickserv Reviews

Reviewed August 2022

Satisfied Customer

Ted

Construction, 2-10 employees

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Reviewed November 2018

Excellent functionality and ease of use

Kickserv offers us the opportunity to quickly reschedule and update work orders in real time. The Quikbooks integration saves us time and money because we only enter customer info once.

PROS

Kickserv enabled us to scale up the business and offers us excellent tracking for billing, communication, and customer service.

CONS

There are no issues or downside for my company.

Thank you Ted. Your loyalty and willingness to take a moment to give us feedback is worth a lot to us. I hope it also helps others. Cheers!

Replied December 2018

Medical Devices, 11-50 employees

Reviewed November 2021

Great for One Tech

I enjoy using the product from my desk and the tech doesn't have any complaints from the app.

PROS

I like that i can invoice the job with clear notes and history to the clients from my tech. Scheduling is easy.

CONS

Wish there was a way to alert the tech out of the app. I review a work order and see I need more notes or need him to advise on a part # so that I can quote. I have no way to tell him this other than to copy the notes and email him separately.

Reason for choosing Kickserv

ease of use and low cost for using with just one tech.

Thank you for the wonderful review, Jennifer. I know the idea of two way communication within Kickserv, among employees, has been kicked around. I'll be sure to pass the feedback up the ladder. :)

Replied December 2021

Josh

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed February 2017

Lack of response to concerns. Converted us to new platform a day early while open.

Our experience with this software was average until the migration from SSK to Kickserv. 1) Our migration was scheduled for the evening of 2/2/17 but instead was run during the morning. 2) This resulted in us not being able to access our entire database for the entire workday. We lost customers and business as a result. 3) The only response we have gotten from Kickserv is "Sorry about the confusion". 4) Responses to issues about the new platform are not helpful and delayed. 5) Cannot upload certain file-types as attachments (Old SSK allowed anything) 6) Editing estimates does not work correctly 7) There are problems with payment capturing in Kickserv. Kickserv seems to ignore some line items. 8) When asked how to permanently complete tasks for re-occurring jobs, the only response I got was "Let me see if I can explain how to do this one". 9) None of our questions or issues have been resolved.

PROS

drag and drop capabilities

CONS

Since switching over to the new platform, there are issues with billing and attaching. Customer support is not helpful

The experience you had with the migration of your account was very unfortunate. Having your system not available during your working hours is a serious issue and we apologize for that error. We did work with your co-worker on the phone to handle the major issue which was mainly getting the sync working successfully again. To acknowledge some of your comments here we currently don't restrict file types. I have requested for your company to send us any file types that seem to not upload. Also, with the issues of editing estimates and capturing certain line items we are not aware of any issues and appreciate any specific feedback on these issues through the normal lines of support at any time. We will clarify with you on what occurred exactly with your earlier question via our support lines of how to complete tasks for re-occurring jobs. We very much appreciate your loyalty with us and hope we can make up for the disruption to your business as we move forward.

Replied March 2017

Scott

Industrial Automation, 11-50 employees

Reviewed July 2019

Kickserv Review

Kickserv allows us to go semi paperless and cuts out time from dispatch to accounting.

PROS

The ability to store everything together.

CONS

It did not integrate with QuickBooks Online as we had hoped. It integrates with it, but not everything transfers.

Price

Reasons for switching to Kickserv

Too much Double-Entry from dispatch to accounting

Susan

Consumer Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2023

Overall easy to use. Quirky on what can be synced with Quickbooks

Easy appointment scheduling, which is our main goal. We do not use it for tech in the field, but we do print our work orders for them. Customer service is quick.

PROS

Ease of appointments and overall layout of the calendar makes using the appointments end of the program easy.

CONS

We back all of our info into Quickbooks. You can not start an estimate in kickserv and sync it to QB. Only invoicing can be synced. If you do an invoice and sync it in kickserv, you can not make a change to the invoice on the kickserv side.

Hi Susan, thank you so much for your review. We always appreciate feedback and it's what helps us know what to prioritize when making updates to Kickserv. I will pass along your feedback to the product team for future consideration. In the interim, if you have any questions about QuickBooks synchronization, our Success Team is always available to help. Just reach out using the chat bubble in the app.

Replied June 2023

Vonnie

Awesome product!! 10!!

I own a contracting business and it is perfect for my business.

PROS

I like the ease of use as well as the customer service.

CONS

I wish I could modify some of the forms. The font is so small many of my customers are older and can’t read it very well.

I only wanted Kickserv

Hello Vonnie, thank you so much for taking time out of your schedule to leave us a review. That's excellent feedback about the forms. I'll send this over to our product team for future consideration (perhaps a font selection tool). Please let us know if you need help with anything.

Ron

Oil & Energy, 11-50 employees

Reviewed November 2023

Kickserv

PROS

I like the ease and convenience of the software. It is very user friendly.

CONS

No complaints. We have used the company now 6 years.

Hello Ron, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We know that our users have a lot on their plates and it takes time to write a review. We really appreciate it! Please let us know if you need anything. Our Customer Success Team is always on standby to answer any questions that might come up.

Replied November 2023

Erica

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

KS Review

It has been a great experience.

PROS

The features that are most important are the maps to better route the techs, its simple, and i hardly ever have any issues.

CONS

there is nothing that i dont like about it.

Hello Erica, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We know that our users are busy people and we really appreciate it when we get feedback. We are thrilled you are having such a great experience using Kickserv.

Replied November 2023

samuel

Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

Kickserv Rocks

Use it daily, main platform used and easy to send invoices to Quickbooks.

PROS

Ease of notifying clients and techs of jobs scheduled.

CONS

There isnt anything that is disliked about Kickserv.

Hi Samuel, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so happy to hear that it is working so well for you! Please feel free to reach out to us at anytime if you need assistance.

Zachary

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2023

So far it is working very well for what we do on a daily basis.

PROS

Mobile app for techs while in the field.

CONS

Image upload with bad service is slow but that’s only with bad service.

Hi Zachary, thank you for leaving us a review. Please reach out to us if you need any assistance. We are always happy to help!

Jeff

Utilities, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2023

Have had a positive experience overall with kickserv. Wish it was more customizable but still able to accomplish without

PROS

It's very easy to use. The pricing was is great for a company just starting up.

CONS

There are some features specific I wish were available.

Pricing

Hello Jeff, thank you for choosing Kickserv and taking the time to leave us a review. We do have several customization options on the higher plans, so when you're ready to upgrade, you'll see some additional features. As far as the specific features you wish we offered, we'd love to hear your thoughts! Feedback really helps our product team when prioritizing future updates to the product. Send us a message at support@kickserv.com anytime.

Anthony

Amazin

PROS

Ease of use is the best feature. Very simple to teach to others

CONS

Nothing really. I like this product a lot

Hello Anthony, Thank you for leaving us a review. We're so happy that the product is easy for you to use. That's one of our main objectives, to make service simple.

Sandy

Public Safety, 11-50 employees

Reviewed June 2019

Superior Elevator Inspections - We Love Kickserv!

We have many customers that have many conveyances that we have to inspect per State requirements. Each has a different State Identification Number to record and track which we use in scheduling. We have to do much coordination between elevator contractors (Otis, Schindler, Kone, etc.), our customer building owners, and our inspectors. It's not always easy but Kickserv makes things much more manageable. Prior to Kickserv, spreadsheets, Word calendars and white boards were used...it was like the Dark Ages. :)

PROS

It's so easy to use and functions well for most of our needs. I LOVE the Special Instructions section and the clarity it provides in the Overview tab. Tags are also very helpful for our needs. The Resource calendar is fantastic too. Sometimes updates made in QB don't seem to come over to Kickserv in a timely manner but I think they usually do eventually. Overall, Kickserv has been a game-changer for us and I'm grateful every day for it's availability.

CONS

On my wish list is a feature that will allow me to duplicate contact information of one customer and paste it into that of another. We deal with many management companies who manage several of our customers and I have to re-type their contact info into each shared customer that we have. Reports are a little cumbersome to create but I did work in Salesforce.com many years ago and found that to be the case with them too.

Hi Sandy, SUPER review! You have been a very loyal customer for over 3 years! Thank you. We do thrive on feedback from our customers like you. Your viewpoints were insightful, and I believe they will help others.

Replied June 2019

Shane

Environmental Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed December 2021

Kickserv Kicks Ass

Excellent product and fast, reliable support.

PROS

Kickserv is easy to use and easy to learn. It has more than enough functionality for my small business and integrates well with the Stripe payment system. The scheduling and calendar feature are extremely useful in daily planning.

CONS

The home page is useless. Some of the reporting functions need work.

Reason for choosing Kickserv

Kickserv was recommended by an associate.

Reasons for switching to Kickserv

The other product didn’t offer scheduling functionality.

Shane - that is sort of an unofficial motto "it's that easy". And the fact you are finding that collecting your money is a snap using Stripe is great news. The dashboard of the application is for the owner to manage their Customer flow line (Opportunity > won > job > follow-up > invoicing > to collecting payment). I recommend you write into support@kickserv.com or use your blue message bubble in the app and we can certainly do more training on this with you. Thank you again.

Replied December 2021

Jeff

Reviewed May 2018

Fits our company's needs and overall easy to use.

PROS

It is overall easy to customize to fit our needs. There are many features we use and I'm sure many more we don't. Allowing other employees to view, create notes and have user access is very helpful for our business. Also, the search option is great. When forgetting what address is associated with what customer, the search option is a helpful go-to when looking for a random piece of information.

CONS

I wish it was easier to navigate online "help topics". While the customer service on the phone is great, it would be nice to access online articles. I haven't found them especially helpful. Also, when clicking on a customer and then accessing the jobs in their profile, it has been very frustrating seeing old jobs come up first. I don't want to see 2014 jobs, I'd rather see the ones I'm currently on, being 2018. Making the option to choose a date view and then having KickServ remember my last selection would be very helpful. In-Progress (for jobs) tab is really confusing. We only use Scheduled or Completed. We have one job in In-Progress (not sure how it got there) and don't know how to move it to Scheduled. This is very confusing and frustrating as we don't use this feature and don't know how to get rid of it. Please get rid of In-Progress or make the option to not use, more accessible.

Braeden

Facilities Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2022

Simple, affordable work managment software

I tested several work order managment products before choosing Kickserv as my platfoem. Makes scheduling, timecards, and customer history a non headache for me and my business. Totally love the product!!

PROS

Kickserv is great for customer managment. Easily see past and future work orders for all customers. Love the ability to add attachments to customer profile and work orders. Great database.

CONS

I have no dislikes. I would like to have the ability to select which items are shared per work order via the customer portal.

Reason for choosing Kickserv

Kickserv was the most user friendly for me. I did at least 5 other trials before choosing Kickserv. It served all the needs I was looking for while being very visually appealing and easy to use.

Hey Braeden, 10/10, all the stars, and no dislikes! We are grateful for the review. We are glad to hear that you love our product and that Kickserv is meeting your expectations. When you have some time send me an email at juan.herrera@kickserv.com so that I can get some more information about your request and we can submit it to our product team as a feature request! Thank you again for your review and for being a part of the Kickserv family.

Replied April 2022