All Wordable Reviews

Javier

Entertainment, 1,001 - 5,000 employees

Used less than 6 months

Reviewed January 2022

Made my blogging life easier & guest posters easier to work with! No more formatting timesinks!

Matteo

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed January 2020

Make my life much easier

PROS

Easy to use and reliable. Great support if we experience any issues, which happened only a couple of times literally.

CONS

I love this product, there's nothing I'd like to change. Of course, there could be some improvements, but that might come in the future. So, no downsides for me at the moment!

Oladipo

Broadcast Media, 11-50 employees

Reviewed February 2022

Wordable Review

Very great experience

PROS

Wordable is a good software that speed up transfer process into WordPress which is majorly and widely used by content creators and bloggers. Its simple and easy to learn interface make my work my work easy on a daily basis. The fact that it's integrated with google docs and WordPress make it much more good.

CONS

It doesn't upload large images, but it's still good as it performs majority of what it's needed for.

Reviewed May 2021

Learn how to convert great product to bad product from wordable

Horrible. The overall company was like a side project but then it became worse with very bad customer experience. Customer support is useless

PROS

Use to be a great tool for converting. Helped us save a lot of time in general.

CONS

- Very bad user experience - latest release screwed up the user experience. Made 10 more extra clicks to import a small document. - They increased their product $19 to $50 and canceled our old subscription. - Wouldn't recommend anyone to try this product. - It didn't work a lot of time. - Support isn't reachable.

Marijana

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Reviewed April 2019

A must-have for content marketers

Both me and my clients (usually content managers at software companies) now spend essentially no time at all on a manual task that is transitioning content from Docs to WP. Everyone saves a few hours a week!

PROS

When you write ~200,000 words each year, you know you're likely to spend many hours to transfer those words into WordPress. That's why Wordable has been a significant improvement in my process. The best thing of all is that, before I used the software, I assumed it's only targeted at marketers managing a single WordPress blog, but it's perfect because I used it across 4-5 sites at the same time. What used to take me 30-60 minutes now takes me a literal click of a mouse. If you're writing in Google Docs and publishing in WordPress, Wordable is a no-brainer!

CONS

The only real downside I've found is that underlined formatting doesn't always transfer, but I use it rarely so it doesn't effect me much.

Kathryn

Reviewed February 2018

I love Wordable. It easily cuts the time of uploading media-rich articles in half.

Time savings.

PROS

It uploads images with the text of an article, so I don't have to upload images manually. When I'm dealing with long posts with lots of images, that's a huge time saver.

CONS

I wish it worked with Word as well. That would be perfection itself. Word is a better word processor, so I prefer to work in it. Also, for sites that don't have Wordable, if I've written the article in Google Docs, it creates an extra step for me to send images. If Wordable worked with Word and Docs, I could write articles without worrying about who I'm writing for and what their tools are.

Tyler

Reviewed February 2018

A Must-Use Tool for Anyone Publishing Blog Posts Regularly!

This software saves me a LOT of time each week, and it's super easy to use.

PROS

The biggest benefit of using this tool has been the amount of time that it has saved me. I publish several blog posts per month, some that I write myself and others that I accept from contributors. In every case, the final drafts of these articles are on Google Doc. Using Wordable has allowed me to important these articles, including the images within them, with a simple click. Without Wordable, I would have to manually copy and paste every article into WordPress, as well as upload each image and add it the post individually. Wordable easily saves me from doing several hours of repetitive and tedious work on a monthly basis.

Kayla

Reviewed February 2018

Wordable has simplified the otherwise frustrating task of formatting in Wordpress

Many hours saved that would otherwise be spent in the arduous manual process of formatting.

PROS

Wordable does exactly what it says it does: perfectly formatted imports in a single click. Prior to using Wordable, I had to plan an hour or more for every blog post I transferred from Google Drive to Wordpress. From formatting text to inserting images, it was an absolute pain. But with Wordable, I don't even have to think about it. It shows up in Wordpress looking exactly the way I designed it in Google Drive. It's painless.

CONS

The only true problem I've had with Wordable was a compatibility issue with another Wordpress plugin I was using. However, Wordable's customer support worked closely with me to find a solution.

Juan

Media Production

Reviewed February 2018

A quick and easy way of converting Word documents to Wordpress posts

I save a lot of time. I like doing all my writing outside of Wordpress, but converting it from Word to Wordpress used to be a pain, and a time-waster. Wordable took care of this, now I do everything just pushing a button!

PROS

It's exactly what I was looking for - Word to Wordpress conversion. It works on as many Wordpress sites as you like and always does the job.

CONS

Everytime you want to add a new Wordpress site, you need to install a new plugin. I wish there was an easier process for that, but it's a minor caveat.

Tam

E-Learning, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2019

Saves me a ton of time

I used this for my content management work and shared it with all my content marketer friends. it's the best.

PROS

Literally does what it says it will do, which is save me time so I can write more!

CONS

None. everything worked perfectly which makes me so happy. :)

Reviewed February 2018

Wordable is nothing less than the highest ROI tool that I've ever used.

PROS

Wordable is nothing less than the highest ROI tool that I've ever used. For next to nothing, I get to automatically upload blog posts to WordPress with automatic font-editing, image upload, etc. I used to spend 2-3 hours uploading my 4.000 word blog posts. Now I do it in 20 minutes for both blogs (English/Danish).

Andrew - glad you are getting so much value out Wordable. Thank you.

Replied February 2018

Colby

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Reviewed May 2020

Great for multiple sites and uploads

PROS

We sought out a solution for uploading ~50 articles a month into Wordpress, and multiple site uploads. We were trying to counter-act the copy / paste span problem; essentially, keep our formatting from a Google doc while speeding up our processes. It works really well. When the work is completed, a copy editor drops the finished copy into the relevant Google drive folder. The publisher then exports into into Wordpress and publishes the article.

CONS

We ran into some troubles with trying to tie the master account to a non-gmail account (for billing tracking purposes). You can't do this, and we had to tie it into a gmail account. Getting set up initially was a bit of a hassle. I found myself being like, "Okay, here we go" every time I had to get a team member set up. That said, this last time was really smooth, so that may have been solved recently.

Reviewed February 2018

I love this system - it's made it much easier for me to upload new posts that are already formatted!

PROS

The way it can take all of your pictures out of a Google Doc and automatically import them into Wordpress. This used to take 30 mins to an hour to properly tag and upload, put the images in the right place. Now it's done for me.

CONS

I wish I could connect to more than one website and/or Google Drive account so I could use it for two of my blogs instead of one - but it's great so being able to use it at all is a perk!

Reviewed February 2018

Favorite part of blogging workflow

PROS

How much time it saves me getting blog posts ready for publish - it's a lot easier to format them during content drafting in Google Docs than do it twice (once there and once in WordPress) or just waiting until after import to format things.

CONS

Would be cool if it worked with Evernote too, since sometimes personal posts start there instead of Google Docs.

Tosca

Reviewed February 2018

It is one of the best investments that I have made

PROS

It is very easy to use and the support team are great whenever I have needed help sorting anything out. I use it for writing my blogs. I write the post in Google Docs and in a coupe of seconds the post is in my WordPress website all ready to be published.

Used less than 2 years

Reviewed March 2018

Magic of publishing

Easily managing my posts

PROS

As I usually write my posts in docs with wordable I am saving a lot of time managing my publications. I can write the articles with the styles and images in google docs and in one minute is all perfectly transferred to WordPress.

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed April 2020

Great Software

Simple to use and great product

PROS

For the longest time we were trying to copy/paste from Google Docs into Wordpress and nothing seemed to transfer correctly. Now I can click a button and upload from Google Docs straight into Wordpress. Super easy.

CONS

Had to share my username and password with my assistant so she could log in and upload on my behalf.