Browse Adobe Campaign Reviews

Gautam from One Shop

"It controls you all the time in marketing or advertising."

Controls marketing or advertising campaigns to identify customers and allow for direct communication.

Pros

Used to work, edit and follow ads on channels. You can use it to send private messages with your preferences and needs. It helps you create operational reports to track campaign impact and find solutions.

Cons

However, every time I've had trouble using this software, I've had trouble getting customer service support. Emails a lot of time to respond to and resolve emails.

Emmanuel from Laughbase comedy

Adobe campaign is a creative software for your business.

Is good and perfect for my business.

Pros

What I like about the software is it design and tools. It gives my project a beautiful structure for public use.

Cons

Well,I don't like the fact that the software is working low on my computer,maybe is my server. But Need to upgrad please.

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Campaign

I don't like the software design.

Islam from Faculty of medicine Helwan University

Useful tool for my work

this tool is very helpful and the best tool for working and I use it daily

Pros

This is software is perfect for my work and I deal with it easy.

Cons

Its price is hight minly. I advice them to reduce the price.

Shaun from activity superstore

Over-promised; not delivered in the slightest!

The most unresponsive, disdainful, anti-client service organisation we have ever dealt with.

Pros

nothing at all. It turned out to be an extremely expensive batch-and-bash email platform.

Cons

Dreadful implementation; links between different modules didn't work; sophisticated segmentation never worked in 2 years. An extremely expensive white elephant.

Reasons for Choosing Adobe Campaign

apparent service benefits which were ultimately just not true.

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Campaign

We bought Adobe's sales pitch regarding how targetted we could become in terms of personalisation of marketing messages and understanding of our consumers. That was all rubbish after 2 years of complete failure by Adobe.

giselle from tova design

usefull tool for my company!

we used to waist so much time emailing our costumers and this software save us money and time because now we automatice our emails.

Pros

it's easy to use, the interface is instinctive and provide the solutions for my company clients improving costumer experience.

Cons

for some of my collaborators was difficult at the beginning but it's worth it

Reasons for Choosing Adobe Campaign

because it solves my company problems and the software is easier than others in the market.

Amanda from Randstad USA

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Most helpful email marketing tool

Adobe Campaign is a powerful tool for any agency that needs to overcome numerous similar advertising campaigns. I can say it is world's leading program.

Pros

Its main feature is automating marketing public services. I can attach several files at a time and still send heavy sized documents in fraction of seconds. I am having great experience with it because it keeps everything well organized.

Cons

The price is high, but in view of the brand name and the fantastic functionality, it’s not a big deal but not good for small marketing departments.

Mohamed from softblog

Industry: Information Services

Get better at yourself with adobe

good experience

Pros

A beautiful program, and there is no alternative to this program, despite the competition of companies, but it remains the best because of the class that uses this program, which is a conscious class. If the program is of high quality and needs only development in the future and campaigns to introduce itself

Cons

It contains in a program after the features that I think is not needed and is no longer used, so the program needs a recent update to suit the development of the modern era

Joshua from Self Employed

ADOBE CAMPAIGN REVIEW

Adobe Campaign has made it easy for me to track performance. Helps me to make good decisions. i have no regrets using this software even though i think there is still room for improvement

Pros

You can use this to send private messages. Creating reports is very effective because this software makes it possible to track how well a campaign is doing and even to know the best productive marketing systems. you can use this software to track various CRM activities. Communication ability is also top notch.

Cons

It is very complicated if you are a beginner. It is slow when there are a lot of processes going on at a time. Takes time to get used to the interface.

Nidhi from JustAnswer

A good Adobe product.

Pros

Campaign works nicely with other Adobe products . It helps you centralize your work and distribute tasks .You can also schedule marketing outreaches in advance ,very useful .

Cons

As with most things Adobe, Campaign could be less expensive .

Silfrido from Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez

Connection through all channels with efficiency

Maintain a marketing through email, knowing the details of customers, easy to use, practical and recommended for its simple technology functions.

Pros

I like that it allows me to visualize the client in all the channels in a single screen, allowing to automate the campaigns and mailings in a systematized way. It allows data connectors in the audience. In addition, its system is very simple and friendly to handle.

Cons

Even though it seems very complete, I could add the synchronization with social networks in order to reach a larger audience, providing the benefits of the product to a wider audience.

Jennifer from DataBasics

Great marketing automation tool

Pros

We love that Adobe Campaign and how we are able to tracking multiple CRM activities, like real-time campaigns, targeted campaigns, and handle our email marketing. Being able to track campaign behavior in a snap shot helps us understand our users and we are able to segment them by persona for future targeted campaigns. Automating our campaigns has increased our sales and has given us a better understanding of our clientele.

Cons

To be able to use it's features to the fullest it requires experienced developers and can be difficult for new users to learn.

Imelda from Transportation

Attract more B2B clients with great brochures and Ads

Pros

It's a great application for sending agreement documents online. The PDF and Esignature help me accomplish my admin tasks easily and effectively. It simplifies the process which allows me to serve more clients. I often use Adobe Marketing Cloud for my Marketing campaign because the features allow you to create marketing brochures and newsletters that fit your target thus more customer engagement. In one tool, you can easily manage your email, ads, and campaign brochures. Its templates and content have designs suitable for businesses and professionals.

Cons

The pricing can be costly but it is a good investment because of quality of its digital content. There are tools for marketing that can be at no cost but what you if you would compare, this software would attract more clients for your business.

Fraser from Ideagen PLC

An incredibly high functioning tool for all your marketing needs

Pros

- has the intuitive UX that you come to expect from Adobe products. Very slick, attractive interface that is easy to use and fun to learn - vast array of essential marketing tools, from analytics to campaign management. Also includes some very nice to have features, such as a mobile app, customisation and personalisation options - integrations with other products is invaluable

Cons

- the price is steep, but considering the brand name and the fantastic functionality, it is not a surprise. Definitely not a solution for small marketing depts - the sheer amount of functions in this product may be intimidating to some and put them off

Harsh from Nlb Services

Nice Product by Adobe

Overall nice product

Pros

Adobe Marketing Cloud offers excellent analytics and reports. It offers strong email and social media marketing. It is very useful in search engine optimization, website development and optimizing the landing page of website . It is one of the best marketing tool.

Cons

Adobe Marketing Cloud is not a free tool, it require payment. It is a complicated tool to work on. I find Google Analytics little user friendly

Mike from SMTD

Industry: Philanthropy

All the tools you need under 1 program

Pros

Easy to access apps and tools. The different help screes along the way are great when you are trying to figure out what option to use. The layout os the apps and menus are very user friendly. There seems like there is too many tools but I am sure I do not use as many as others.

Cons

Besides the subscription structure no cons. It would be great if you can flat out purchase the product and pay for upgarde when you need them.

Alicia from Flow Control Industries

Intuitive program

Pros

I really like how there is so much possibility with this project. Whether for work or for personal use, there are a variety of features for every need. The program is also quite easy to use, and there are so many resources out there to help research something if I don't know how to do it.

Cons

The program is quite complicated and it can be hard to figure out simple tasks without looking up how to do it.

Adobe Campaign is a Top-Notch CRM

Really, really great product. We moved from a legacy CRM tool that provided us with almost no analytics, and their team wouldn't truly support the legacy CRM that we we're using (somewhat understandable). Adobe has really great campaign building tools, a solid wiziwig feature that allowed us to outsource some work. I also really enjoy the interface and email sending features. Solid product and I would recommend. However, make sure your contract is very detailed and your document of work is itemized and specific.

Pros

Easy of use and training. Also really enjoy the analytics features.

Cons

The Customer Support can be somewhat suspect at times, but their implementation team was helpful. Also, everything will cost money (although this should go without saying for any mainstay company of Adobe's size)

Ahmed from Dallas Daily Inc

Great tool, slow customer service.

Pros

Adobe recently introduced a new user interface, which has is obviously an upgrade from the former user interface : which was unappealing to marketers. I love this tools email delivery and tracking capabilities : which ensures we have a fair idea of the percentage of our emails which end up in our customers inbox.

Cons

Everytime we have encountered a bug while using this software, it becomes very difficult to get support from customer service. Takes them hours to respond to our emails, and days to resolve bugs.

Meredith from High Threat Concealment

Excellent Full-suite Cloud Platform

For any real marketing department, this is a comprehensive suite and a must have. The capabilities are amazing and worth learning.

Pros

This software was extremely easy to learn. There are multiple free templates available in the App Store as well. There are also numerous tutorials on YouTube and from Adobe. But easy to load and go.

Cons

The price can be a hindrance for small businesses so depends on what you really need. If you’re not going to learn how to use all the features than might be better off with a cheaper option.

Divya from Samsung

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Adobe E-sign

Pros

I use adobe e-sign to send new hire documents to all new employees and this software is very convenient and easy to use. You can attach multiple documents at the same time and still send heavy sized files in fraction of seconds. You can store multiple templates to the library and can send documents to multiple people at the same time thru mega sign feature.

Cons

A little complicated dashboard since they highlight all the features of the product on a single page.

You get what you pay for

Pros

Usually one says this in a negative light, but this is definitely worth the price. It is one of the most well encompassing platforms out there and can target extremely fine markets.

Cons

Much like all other Adobe products, the price can be a hindrance for some companies. It also lags on older or less powerful machines.

A Complete Campaign management/Email Marketing solution

Adobe Campaign is used as the core email marketing tool in our company. It is used across various departments in our company. Try it, you will definitely love it.

Pros

Easier to navigate, workflow interface is cool. Seamless integration with third party tools like SFDC, Dynamics CRM Web tracking and automated workflows are some of the features that I really love about this product.

Cons

At times it is Slow while starting up. Apart from that, I don't see any issues with this tool.

Cameron from Construction contractor

The best and easiest and safest even above focusing and very close b

No it should be offers on all the sights

Pros

That the security cription and the lease of use .all the others in had problem with under standing how to use it and know I did it right

Cons

None really it will run my crimped messages in my office very well set up .no hidden clauses

Daryl from UniBiz

Adobe equals a Must Have for Digital / Design agencies

using Adobe Cloud gives us as a agency more room to create and deliver while on the road or from any place. With some extra tools our team is able to deliver work at their own convenience.

Pros

- Best Content creation / editing tools to give your business a professional look. - Pricing is fair. you always have the latest versions when subscribing for the monthly fee. - Brand creation, across all platforms. Social, Corporate etc. - Integration with other systems

Cons

- You will have to maintain payments in order to use the platform. - expensive hardware requirements to run the apps smoothly.

July 2016

July 2016

Adobe Continues to Innovate & Confuse

Adobe Marketing Cloud includes Adobe Analytics, Target, Social, Experience Manager, Media Optimizer and Campaign. Even though Adobe's constant re-branding of their marketing tools confuses me, I am always pleasantly surprised with their new "version" or "platform" or "suite" of offerings.

Pros

Adobe Analytics (formerly Omniture SiteCatalyst) now includes all the features of what was formerly known as Adobe Insight.

Cons

Adobe Analytics is a fantastic tool for people who know what they are doing. It is not easy to learn and for larger organizations, Adobe Analytics "truncates" results. This means if a report is pulled with 950,000 results, Adobe truncates all results after 750,000 into one result.

Patrick from Charlie's Chalk Dust

Adobe Marketing Cloud is powerful

Pros

We have used Adobe Marketing Cloud to make our marketing content uniformly on-brand across different channels. It has greatly improved our workflows and helped our teams deliver exception content on time and beyond expectation.

Cons

We found that the onboarding process was slow at first. Some of our designers wanted to work exclusively within the Creative Cloud initially. However, once we cleared these initial hurdles, we have been very pleased with the results.

Alex from http://www.heal10.com/

A tool that you must be able to use

Pros

We bought the products from Adobe for a long time. In combination with other tools, Adobe Campaign allows you to target and optimize advertising, manage multi-channel companies, use mobile and online applications. We are very satisfied with the results. At the same time, it is an instrument to be able to use.

Cons

There is no support for the Russian language, rather complicated interface. Understand the program from scratch is not easy.

Emily Yohanna from Comercializadora Magoo c.a.

It is a program that allows you to manage marketing or advertising campaigns controlling every step.

Is the best tool to have control of advertising campaigns helps detect users or customers and allows direct contact with them.

Pros

This platform allows me to create, execute and follow advertising campaigns on channels, you can send messages and send private messages with new profile options, your preferences and needs. Put the ability to safely select the right audience to send the expected message. At the same time it allows you to create operational reports to track the impact of the campaign and pilot your solution.

Cons

I really do not see cons in the program I have been using it for a while and each version outperforms the other, excellent tool for marketing management.

Linda from Centurion Medical Products

Industry: Medical Devices

Best email automation software available

We implemented Adobe Campaign Manager six months ago and we are very happy with it. We are now able to run multiple campaigns simultaneously without much effort.

Pros

Ability to send personalized emails to each audience. Simultaneously.

Cons

Takes time to set up. More than originally thought.

PIyush from LiquidHub

Steller platform for complex multinational firms

Recommended for clients with high degree of engagement needs for customer experience to attract prospects. Not recommended for intranet or more application functionality based sites.

Pros

Large-scale performance, huge ecosystems of implementation partners and integration technology allowing for very complex needs to be met.

Cons

Expensive and complex to implement (if not done right, it could really hamper author productivity but it's more the implementor vs the platform that could lead to issues)

Alisa from https://mth.com.ua

Newbie is unlikely to understand independently

Pros

It's just an instrument, and the result depends on how skillfully it is to use it. I am helped by many years of experience in the IT field. I would not recommend this program to a newcomer. Still, 100% it will not work for him.

Cons

The main disadvantage is that you need to know English for a full-time job. The program does not have a very friendly interface, and to use it, you need to be really professional.

Maya from Romain Rolland Foreing Language School

Conveniently track projects

Pros

At Adobe Campaign, I like visual analytics. After creating a project, I easily track the steps. All statistics get to my personal account. I also liked the ability to personalize email newsletters.

Cons

I work as a teacher, and Adobe Campaign is more of a marketing tool. I would switch to a program more suitable for my tasks, but the authorities are against it.

Lenee from Zekelman Industries

Industry: Mining & Metals

Versatile and effective product

Adobe Campaign is a strong tool for modern digitalizes agencies and organizations that appreciate effective planning and management of email marketing campaigns. I would say it provides standard services.

Pros

Adobe Campaign is a set of solutions that help me to manage my company information and monitor the performance of my cross-channel campaigns from single platform. It has been the perfect tool that provides reliable services with advanced features.

Cons

Adobe campaign is providing amazing services and let us not face any issue. I really like the way it manages all the functions and develop them in efficient ways.

Debraliz from Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila

Effective in my Department

Adobe Marketing Cloud is one of the another good product of adobe.

Pros

Adobe Marketing Cloud is very effective in my Marketing department. As an Director of Marketing i should be the one who will introduce to my team what software should will help our workload and will benefit our market.

Cons

In 2 years of using Adobe Marketing Cloud its hard to say that it has an issue in our team because this software benefits us a lot.

Grigoriy from Genius Marketing

It is very difficult to study independently

Pros

I like the fact that there are many options in Campaign that allow you to customize it depending on your personal needs. Availability of automatic report analysis and email tracking.

Cons

To maximize my return, I needed to devote time to full-fledged study, which turned out to be very long and difficult, requiring repeated calls to the support service.

Mariia from Svitla Systems, Inc.

Updates rarely come out

Pros

We use Adobe Campaign for various marketing tasks. We mainly deal with email distribution and SMM. Just one program helps us to completely conduct a marketing campaign and not be distracted by third-party services.

Cons

I believe that Adobe does not pay enough attention to the program. Adobe Campaign is an important marketing tool, but many features work according to old principles. You need to update the program more often and follow the latest marketing research so that the program remains in the lead.

Maksym from SSA Group

Great tool for marketing analysis

Pros

With Adobe Campaign, I had the opportunity to create excellent campaigns. Excellent integration with CRM software. It is possible to attach several documents simultaneously.

Cons

To find out how to fully use the software, I had to look through a lot of educational materials on YouTube, which required a considerable amount of time.

Audrey from Mlp

Great marketing resource!

Great marketing resource, really a huge time saver!

Pros

Email marketing that finally connects all my devices and combines customer data and behaviors to create real-time and most importantly relevant communications.

Cons

Customer service response times are probably the only thing lacking but thankfully you do not need to reach out to them very often.

Jonathan from deer valley ranch

Another amazing Adobe Product!

Pros

This program is very detailed and allows the user/users to connect, share and review content. The whole team can see what portions each team member has been assigned, as well as progress throughout a project.

Cons

There is a bit of a learning curve to this software. It may take some time for your team to get used to the workflow, etc.

Jordan from Sunland Home Care

Adobe Is The Best For Marketing Analytics!

Pros

Marketing analytics and data management is an extremely smooth and easy process when working with Adobe Marketing Cloud! We have been extremely happy with the data we are able to realize when working with this platform!

Cons

We haven't had a lot of issues so far working with Adobe on this, we've got their full suite of services including Photo Shop!

Too big to be smooth

Pros

You can do everything in Adobe ecosystem for marketing - from content management, through some degree of automation, e-mail campaigns, CRM etc. It is similar solution to Salesforce with all the pros and cons of it.

Cons

Regarding the cons - it is pricey, not only in use (monthly), but also the implementation and - especially - the integration part. And if you need to customize it, it is even more pricey. Absolutely not suitable for smaller businesses.

Overall, great tool that solves almost all of our needs for the email marketing channel.

Pros

The level of granularity that can be achieved in our workflows has been a huge improvement for us. We now have much more flexibility in how we choose to run and trigger our automated campaigns.

Cons

Much steeper learning curve coming from a more user-friendly interface. Pretty buggy from time to time.

namrata from GNV Enterprises

Powerful marketing tool with a few drawbacks.

It took a little more time to get it up and running than I would have preferred but once it was going, it gave me very respectable results. There are some caveats but overall this is a tool you should definitely consider.

Pros

There are a lot of options to customise and personalise this to suit your needs. And once you have a good understanding of it you can create very powerful marketing campaigns relatively smoothly. The email delivery and tracking capabilities are excellent. Compare to a few other solutions we used prior to this, it is able to get past spam filters much more capably. It can also automatically analyse reports to get you better results. Lastly, Adobe support is pretty good. We have used multiple Adobe products in the past and never had issues with their support team.

Cons

The learning curve to get the most out of this is pretty sharp. If you plan on investing on this, be prepared to spend a few hours either going through resources online or talking to their support team to set things up properly.

Nabeelah from Build My Site

Pay for understandable Analytics

Best software for a business looking to understand and monitor their analytics. And to helps automate their marketing systems.

Pros

This is the best analytics software on the market, in my opinion. The dashboard allows you to easily manage & automate company email, adverts, and implementation campaigns. You can also easily access to your followers/audience profiles. Gives you analytics in a user friendly and understandable format.

Cons

If you are used to free analytics then you may not be as willing to pay for this software. In the beginning you need to take the time familiarize yourself with the new software, in order to use all the added benefits.

Dagny from Centurion Medical Products

Industry: Medical Devices

Steep Learning Curve, But Worth It

We have been using Adobe Campaign for almost a year and there are still some aspects of it that I don't completely understand. It's complicated and has a steep learning curve. However, it is definitely worth the investment! This software is both powerful and versatile.

Pros

Once you set it up, the software does the work for you.

Cons

It has a steep learning curve.

Jennifer from Jennifer Leigh Makeup

Definitely worth the investment

Pros

I appreciate that the software allows you to manipulate photos, videos, etc. while creating a uniform presence on all of your marketing initiatives. Most importantly, collaboration is key when it comes to these types of projects and we found that we were able to share/edit content seamlessly among our employees.

Cons

This software is definitely different from others I've used in the past, so the onboarding process took longer than we anticipated. Also, the costs can add up, especially if you don't already own other Adobe programs. However, if you think your business will use it frequently, I'd say it's worth the investment.

Seth from Utilities

Best of the best

Pros

Adobe Marketing Cloud softwares are pretty easy to use even for a first timer. If you can't figure out how to do something, just Google it. I've been able to do it every single time.

Cons

Nothing really. Able to do everything I want to and can usually figure it out on my own pretty quickly.

Aamir from jumeirah

Creative Package in One

Pros

The Adobe Cloud softwares are faster and leaner, with a more modern interface, a new Developer Workspace, and an intuitive experience for marketing and designers who design and market their product.

Cons

Subscription costs........over the years the price will be more expensive than a perpetual license.

This is great for all skill levels

I have been able to successfully launch a number of highly targeted and multi faceted email campaigns. I have found the process of learning the program and making the most of its many features a bit time consuming at first, but after a while I'm able to better understand all that it has to offer.

Pros

The ability to use some of the more advanced features that help you engage on a new level with email subscribers; these features include dynamic content, AI powered emails and triggered emails.

Cons

I have been looking for ways to automate reports that help us understand our email and landing page metrics; some reporting processes are often manual and take more time than I would like to complete.

Sheryl from K08 Sounds

Totally Recommended!

Pros

I love Adobe softwares! And this one does not disappoint. The multiple features and capabilities with this product are endless! I can't say enough great things about Adobe Marketing Cloud, perfect for email tracking and marketing efforts.

Cons

The only downfall with this software, as well as all Adobe softwares is that it is really hard to get ahold of customer service compared to some smaller software companies.