All Agiled Reviews

Full of promise

Jarrod

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

A Perfect all-in-one tool for SMB's

I recommend this tool for any business or startup that wants the capabilities and infrastructure of the big companies without the hassle or upkeep of maintaining multiple tools.

PROS

Agiled has outperformed every business tool I have tried by consolidating so many features that I needed into a straightforward dashboard, removing the need for many SaaS tools that often don't integrate well.

CONS

You will need some HTML/CSS skills to fully take advantage of the White Label service.

Reason for choosing Agiled

Price, deployment and ease of maintenance.

Reasons for switching to Agiled

Price, maintenance and limitation of features

Johny

Reviewed December 2021

A software to be more efficient and economize in the process

the opportunity to unify different small businesses that we have and to be able to manage them with a single platform with all its interconnected adminitrative dependencies

PROS

many tools with one login, applications designed for remote work, tools that interconnect for greater efficiency, economic option, it allows to improve the limits of usage, logical and consistent step by step training guide from novice to pro

CONS

waiting for some good ideas that are in development in the roadmap to be deplyed, like multi workspaces/brands

Reason for choosing Agiled

more tools in the same platform, very important functionalities in the roadmap to use in the configuration of our businesses and adaptability to the software. Ongoing weekly trainings

Reasons for switching to Agiled

in the beginnning it was fine, but we did not expecte that to obtain use of very important applications that would develop along the way, at the time that they were deployed, now we would have to pay two additional monthly amounts/fees.

Chase

Education Management, 1 employee

Reviewed June 2021

Great potential but needs some work (new UI bugs)

PROS

It's equivalent to several other CRMs I've tested in the past for features and power (Agile CRM, Apptivo). These seem to be adding more features and it may be an excellent product in the near future. But you can't beat the price!

CONS

I'm guessing most of the bugs I've run into are due to a recent UI release. Several issues have been reported to Support and the mobile functionality is currently limited. If these are fixed, it will be a great product.

Reason for choosing Agiled

The current AppSumo deal makes it much more affordable and the feedback they are receiving from all Sumolings is likely to set this app in the right direction.

Seth

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2-10 employees

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Reviewed September 2020

The multipurpose platform I've been looking for

I have been looking for a comprehensive solution to manage the various parts of my business, and Agiled is the best platform I have found so far. I have been using a different platform for the last couple of years, and it did not not have near the amount of features that Agiled offers. With Agiled, I can create attractive client portals for my clients, interact with them through the platform, bill clients, gather information through forms, and much more. Being able to do all of this within one system is a big benefit for my business, and I'm looking forward to each new beneficial improvement that Agiled makes.

PROS

I love how many different tools are packed into one platform with Agiled, from proposals to invoicing to CRM to project management. I don't enjoy paying different providers for each of these tools separately, so I love that Agiled brings them all into one convenient place. Many platforms claim to excel in this area, but Agiled really does a great job of providing a useful selection of tools.

CONS

There's nothing I specifically dislike about Agiled, although there are certain features that I can't wait for the company's team to create. I'm looking forward to their scheduling toolkit so my team can book meetings with clients and prospective clients. I'm looking forward to several integrations, and I would love if they can add certain functionality like conditional logic to forms.

Reasons for switching to Agiled

Agiled has more of the features I need to manage and interact with clients.

E.G.Sebastian

Reviewed October 2021

An ALL-IN-ONE Tool that'll replace many subscriptions and save you lots of time!

PROS

Very easy to use, intuitive. Has all that I need to run my business within one platform. Was also able to cancel at least 4 other subscriptions (vCita, Toggl, SuiteDash, Chat-bot subscription); and I can see that I'll probably cancel some more.

CONS

Hmm... I'd like to be able to set "hot-links" - for example, I use the Projects and Contacts option dozens of times daily. I'd love to be able to have these two somewhere on the top of the page, and NOT have to click each time on a main heading so the drop-down opens, then click these... It is NOT a biggie, but it'd make life just a tad easier :)

Reasons for switching to Agiled

SuiteDash is amazing, but you almost need a PHD degree in technology to set up things and use it. In Agiled, it's a breath to set up anyting (compared to SuiteDash). Again, love SuiteDash , but had to hire SuiteDash pros to set up things for me... I LOVE to be able to use and set up these platforms myself, hence the switch. I feel more in control.

Gennifer

Consumer Services, 1 employee

Reviewed May 2022

Great All-around Business Management Tool

Combining a few different tools I need to run my business all in one. One dashboard, one admin experience, one client experience. SUPER important to me.

PROS

It has everything you need to run your business all in one dashboard. CRM, Project Management, Proposals, Contracts, Billing & Invoicing, subscriptions, client portal, and can even be white-labeled.

CONS

Although it touches everything I need to run my small business, it does take a while to get it where its custom to your business. There are a few quicks but I do see A LOT on their roadmap for the future.

Reason for choosing Agiled

Honestly, the reviews. There are so many happy business owners using Agiled. I felt it was the right time to switch!

Reasons for switching to Agiled

SuiteDash looks less intimidating but has a few bugs that I cannot seem to get resolved with their support. I feel it was making me look like an unorganized business owner.

Supraket

Photography, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2021

Reaching to be among the best

PROS

Being able to provide tools to run most of the day-to-day business management.

CONS

Invoice customization No Email module No Email tracker

Reason for choosing Agiled

In spite of most of these CRMs calling themselves as All-in-One, there were still many basic features that they didn't include.

More features + cost effective

Leonidas

Agiled Review

great experience and support

PROS

Automation, billing, tasks all in one CRM even with ticketing

CONS

Customizations Recurring invoices to be more flexible with reminders etc Filtering invoices by recurring

Reason for choosing Agiled

Affordable price, lots of features and potential

Kianja

Accounting, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2021

An All in one that is a home run

Agiled is really easy to use. It is really easy to customize. You can have your accounting practice up and running in a less than an hour.

PROS

I love that the software has kanban and Gantt capabilities for project management. As I grow my team this is making it easier to see when projects are due.

CONS

I would love to see an app for clients to log in and I am not able to create a standard template for the filing system I would like my clients to have for financial reports.

Reason for choosing Agiled

You can have clients schedule an appointment within the system without using another scheduling software. At the same time you can intergrate calendly if you like. This software also comes with a ton of intergrations.

Todd

Real Estate, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2021

Excellent All in One CRM

PROS

I wanted a client portal that integrated well with its CRM. I found SuiteDash and had been using it for several months. For a mature product it actually gets quite complicated performing simple customizations. I had enough and the search continued until finding Agiled.

CONS

I only wish the Project Management was a bit more comprehensive. I have to use Hygger to get what I really need in terms of PM.

Reasons for switching to Agiled

I wanted a sleek Client Portal without overpaying every month. I found it with Agiled.

Guru

Freelancers, Start-ups, and Small Businesses: You Ought To Have Agiled

Agiled is a very promising tool. The founders have really thought through its features - it is comprehensive and exhaustive, to say the least. The tool has features you need, you don’t need, you don’t need yet, and you don’t know you need. In addition, if you keep a tab on their roadmap, you’ll notice they have an endless stream of features and updates in the pipeline. In spite of its loaded features, it is surprising to note how fast and responsive Agiled is. To date, we’ve not experienced even a slight lag. Commendable performance, overall! With a free-forever entry-level plan, Agiled is a must-try tool. Give it a go - you have nothing to lose! Agiled is the result of passion for tech, creativity, continuous improvement, and sincere dedication by its people - all combined. If it continues to excel in customer support in the years to come, Agiled has the potential to carve out a special place for itself amongst other popular tech brands. A word of advice to the founders: as advocates of freelancers and start-ups, we highly recommend and request you to include the proposal feature in the free-forever version - at least a few templates. You can perhaps offset your costs by charging a small fee for every payment processed through Agiled. By doing so, you will be addressing a critical pain point that haunts every freelancer or start-up: that is, creating proposals.

PROS

Agiled is a full-fledged Business Management tool - it is not only a Project Management tool and a CRM, but it is also an HR, Finance, and a Contract Management tool. Agiled is an all-in-one platform that helps you to: * Onboard and manage existing clients * Integrate leads and prospects into your platform * Manage projects * Track employee time and vacation * Generate and send proposals, estimates, and invoices * Receive payments through Stripe and PayPal * Track finances * Manage support tickets * Chat with your team and your clients or prospects * Manage calendar events * Communicate announcements to your staff and clients * Sell your products with cart functionality * Produce custom business reports Agiled is jam-packed with rich features. The best part: all these features come out-of-the-box! You’ll probably need a full day to explore the breadth and depth of its brilliant feature-set. There are a few stand out features that deserve a noteworthy mention: * Easy integrations with several third-party apps * Custom webhooks to import data from external sources * Create forms and embed its HTML code on websites to import lead info * Expandable Storage: Connect your Google Drive, Dropbox, or AWS * Create Kanban boards to assign, track, and manage your team tasks. * White-label: customize the platform to suit your branding * Custom dashboards and reporting * Slick, clean, & intuitive UI * World-class customer support *Hands-down*

CONS

OVERWHELMING FEATURES If you’re a freelancer or a start-up without a team, you may not be using all of Agiled’s features. You won’t have the need to do so. For instance, Timesheets, Payroll, and Employee Vacation Tracking may mean nothing to you if you are a one-member team. Likewise, how badly would you need a chat feature or a ticketing tool? Agiled’s entry-level plan is a free-forever plan that does limit certain features. But it lacks some basic and critical features such as proposals and contracts. So, if you were to upgrade only because you need more space or the proposal feature, the other features may still be irrelevant to you. If the tool had an option to enable only those features you care to use, it can enhance the usability even more. LIMITED CRM In our opinion, the out-of-the-box CRM isn’t a full-fledged CRM. Don’t expect any fancy workflows. Also, there’s no Email Marketing. But with forms integration and leads management, the built-in CRM is good enough for most start-ups and freelancers.

Reason for choosing Agiled

Agiled had excellent reviews on AppSumo. The team was very responsive in answering questions, and they were quick to implement feedback - Agiled was truly agile - very impressive!

Reasons for switching to Agiled

SuiteDash had a dated look, was hard to navigate, was buggy, and the performance was bad - very slow.

Anupam

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Reviewed August 2021

Agiled streamlines the business process and project management

Overall my experience with agiled has been fantastic in terms of invoice generation, information collection(via forms), project management, Proposal sending (the feature i use the most)

PROS

Agiled replaces several tools and makes the work of small business easy. In our business, we are using several tools in disparate technology. For example, we are using jotform to collect teacher data. Zoho creator to create and automate basic business process and quick-books for online accounting. We are using WhatsApp / telegram to communicate with customers. With Agiled, all the customer and team data can be centralized and there is no loss of information as it is no longer scattered. To me that is the greatest win. Another feature that I like about Agiled is inbuilt automation. We can have several automations at a low price.

CONS

Speed is a bit of concern. But the team has said, they are already working on enhancing the performance. The discussion module should have been more user friendly.

Reasons for switching to Agiled

Plutio does not have automation and their support seemed lacking greatly.

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2022

Agiled is an All-in-One CRM Tool Perfect For Small to Large Companies

We had an excellent experience thus far. No complaints here.

PROS

The fact that it does everything! It also has a Whitelabel feature. Very professional!

CONS

Design-wise, cosmetically it could look more modern, but as long as it works, it's all good!

Reason for choosing Agiled

Like I mentioned before, Agiled was the only tool that did everything I needed to run my business + Whitelabel feature.

Reasons for switching to Agiled

Agiled does everything in one tool.

Reviewed January 2022

Agiled is truly All-In-One, Loving it!

It has been seamless to setup and implement the app.

PROS

It has soooo many features and modules in one app. I especially love having the CRM, Finance, Projects and Automation together.

CONS

Not having the ability to do email marketing. I'm sure it's on the cards.

Reason for choosing Agiled

Agiled has a greater number of features at a much lower price.

Reasons for switching to Agiled

Agiled combines many of the modules I had in previous apps, and more, into one app with a single dashboard to view. Helps me save time switching between apps.

Scott

Music, 2-10 employees

Agiled - The Comprehensive Business Solution I Have Been Looking For

For me, the first test of any new software before purchasing is the ease of use. I do not read any documentation in the beginning. One of the critical factors for me is that the software should be so intuitive that I don't need to read the manual, or the interactive help is context-sensitive when I do need it. I took Agiled for a test drive on one night. I checked out all areas after the initial onboarding Q&A. In less than 30 minutes, I had my company information, logo, invoices, estimates, and credit memos configured and ready to go. In the first hour, I was able to: -Add a client -Create my first Estimate and Invoice and test sending them via email. -Configure my payment gateway -Create a test project -Create a few tasks (Kanban board feature is excellent!) -Review all other areas of the system. I never had to go to the documentation once!

PROS

Key Takeaways: -Comprehensive -Configurable -Flexible -Fast! (Agiled responds quickly between different sections without waiting) -Fun. Yes, fun! I enjoy working in Agiled. Part of that is because I do not have to jump between various apps to do my work. -A responsive and helpful development and customer service team. -Rapid implementation of new items -An exciting roadmap of new features on the way. -A growing list of third-party integrations and automation that will extend the power of Agiled.

CONS

I can't say this is a "con" but there are SO many features that it is easy to get overwhelmed. If you take it step by step and follow the path that has been incorporated by Agiled you will be good. I think there could be more integrations with other third party products but they are adding new ones all the time.

Reason for choosing Agiled

It is a fast, easy to configure, and easy to use program that incorporates CRM, invoicing, contact management and more at a great price.

Reasons for switching to Agiled

I used to be a QuickBooks user and became increasingly annoyed with the program's slowness as the database grew larger. Even after paying a few hundred dollars for the program, I still had to use other services for online proposals, CRM, digital payments, Client Portal, contracts, and more. The cost of all of these, even conservatively, was a few hundred dollars a year in addition to QuickBooks! Now with Agiled, I can bring all of this into one system.

Tarunabh

Motion Pictures and Film, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2020

A very promising business/project management App with multiple features roled into one!

I have the arduous task of managing my film projects and productions, and I am also going to start a Design Service. So I need to track all my probable leads and do good professional communication with my clients - right from the stage of approving the proposal, then signing the contract and then finally when the deal is finalized and I do the service, I can bill my clients with invoicing. I can also manage my projects and plan all the stages, as well as assign and divide the work load among my team-mates. And all this is possible with Agiled. So I believe investing in Agiled has been one of the better decisions of my life.

PROS

I was primarily looking for a good invoicing app and although there were a lot in the market, the combination of invoicing with lots of other wonderful features in 'Agiled' App won me over. And now when I started using it, I am appreciating it a lot more. They have invoice builder and numerous payment gateway options - including Razorpay that is convenient for me as an Indian user. I can keep a neat organized record of all my Clients and Leads in a separate section (CRM) and also manage the HRM of employees in my company- this feature I won't be using as I am a solopreneur. The ability to build contracts and proposals, that are professional looking alongwith live chat within the proposal template - is a life saver. There is also the ability to track my expenses and all transactions in the finance section and also a decent project management section with task management and assigning of task to other users or my employees. Another feature I like is the ability to customize the look and feel of the login page for both myself and my team members. Not to mention the ability to white label and add custom domain.

CONS

Agiled is pretty new tool and over time - hopefully with experience and a nice track record, it will gain more following and the ease of use and reputation will increase. Right now even I was hesitant to invest in a new tool, but the customer support and friendly gesture and support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] himself won me over. Also the video tutorials are lacking and hopefully more tutorials and use cases will be added in good time.

Reasons for switching to Agiled

Niftypm customer support is the worst. When I faced a very small issue, they completely abandoned me. In stark contrast, Agiled support team has been very supportive from the very beginning, and the features available are also more beneficial and good for my business development

Ian