All Asset Panda Reviews

1-25 of 1,335 Reviews

Company size: 51 - 200 employees

New Client to Asset Panda

Shayne

Suitable for diverse inventories!

I helped a friend of mine choose this product for her company. So, basically, she told me that she had an incredibly diverse inventory and the fields for one asset couldn't relate to that of another. There were many other problems that she was facing. However, after implementing the use of Asset Panda, things became a lot easier. She told me that there was a bit of an initial learning curve, but she felt very content and accomplished when she realized she built everything without an expensive developer or purchasing any hardware. Asset Panda may be expensive to implement but it is certainly worthwhile. The return on investment could easily trump your initial investment in no time. Sadly, for me, this software cannot be applied to my work environment or in any of my private side businesses. But if there ever is a need for it, I wouldn't think twice about using it. And judging by the feedback I got after referring it once, I am 10 times more likely to do it again!

Pros

1) User Interface: Asset Panda is fairly simple to use and can integrate well with almost any environment - no matter how complex it is. 2) Mobile App: The great thing about Asset Panda is that it has a mobile app that you can use. The app makes it possible to scan barcodes, search for assets and even update them, if necessary, while you're on the move. 3) Audit Feature: Asset Panda has an Audit Feature that enables you to go in-depth and check out the timeline of what people did with their assets. 4) Budget Friendly: Asset Panda is like a turn-key inventory solution that allows you to design and build according to your own requirements, based on your environment. The best part is that you don't need to hire any developer. You even don't need to waste time on purchasing expensive licenses or hardware. 5) Cloud-Based: All data is saved on the cloud and can be accessed from anywhere and at anytime with your credentials.

Cons

1) Sessions Time-Out: Okay, in my opinion, the most annoying part about Asset Panda is that its' session timeouts are way too fast. If the time-out setting on the website could be increased, that would be amazing! 2) Barcode Scanner: I feel that the bar code scanner on mobile devices can be improved a bit.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Shayne, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. The detail you go into in your review is very helpful to us and we think other people interested in learning more about our platform. The time-out issue is being addressed soon. This is a little overly aggressive security feature that we now know how to adjust for a better overall experience. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Replied May 2019

Justin

May 2022

Asset Panda Review in Education

Asset Panda has given us a fresh start on our asset management and allowed us an easier workflow than previous asset management systems we have used.

Pros

The ease of customization for multiple fields and importing assets have been the most used and well planned out tools.

Cons

Currently the JAMF and Zendesk integrations leave much to be desired. I would love to see improvements made that allow these integrations to be used a more than they currently are.

Reasons for choosing Asset Panda

Cost was a big one. Asset Panda was about $70,000 less than Oomnitza while offering some of the same features. While Oomnitza did have significantly better Zendesk and JAMF integration but for the price, we couldn't pass up Asset Panda

Reasons for switching to Asset Panda

Destiny wasn't serving it's purpose as a Technology asset tracker and running reports inside of Destiny were tedious and often incorrect.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Justin, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Replied May 2022

Cherrelle

Chattahoochee Valley Libraries' (IT) Asset Panda Reveiw

Overall I do enjoy using Asset Panda. It has been a great help with organizing our assets. Some of the cons I listed makes the process a little more tedious to use but the bones of the product are pretty good.

Pros

- there is a mobile app - the attachment tab's options (image, doc, video, voice notes) - change history - timestamps

Cons

- There used to be an option to click over to the next asset when you had a group of assets pulled up from the filtered search. It would be nice to be able to do that again without having to click on the asset tab again and then click on the asset to open it. - Clicking on the check tabs don't really do anything. You can't open up the assets in groups. - The scanner option on the mobile able is a little glitchy. You can't really adjust the focus to get a better scan of the barcode or tap the screen for autofocus. I have to move my camera back and forth for the focus. - Working with the tag generator can be a little complicated too at times when your first starting out without a template.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Cherrelle, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. We sent your comments to our product team for review. They will reach out to make sure we know your thoughts exactly. Also, we are in the process of building a new barcode scanning experience and barcode generator. We think you will love the new updates. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Replied April 2019

Khalid

October 2022

one of the best ASSET TRACKING tool

My overall experience with app/software/SAAS can be summed in the follwing points: A. The given app/software/SAAS has been solving the following business problems : - inventory storage - solved wasteful write-off of assets - provides detailed lsit of assets assigned to the user - aids in hardware refresh - provides straight line depreciation B. i have been able to realize the following benefits with the help of the given app/software/SAAS : - ability to put serial number on all equipments - saved lot of money by asset tracking - put all assets in its place - allows to get back assets from users leaving the country - adding of multiple categories.

Pros

i found the following features as most impactful: - asset tracking -asset organisation - asset location finding using GPS - anywhere tracking based on cloud. - assets marked using e-signature Yes the product is quite easy to use for: - cloud based application - mobile based asset tracking - uploading pictures, documents and quotes of an asset - tracking and adding of non-depreciable assets - Yes i was successfully able to implement the integration of the app/software/SAAS with my existing business processes quite smoothly and easily as i could set it up with a little self-help, effort, and online training guides..

Cons

I found the following features that were either missing or could be improved: - search function could be improved - confusing security sign in - configuration of images - mobile bar-coded scanner I found the following features or aspects of the product that are difficult to use: - impossible to know double posting of assets - difficult to setup users - organisation of images gets difficult - problematic setup of SSO - time-out settings No, the integration of the app/software/SAAS with my existing business processes not so much difficult as i could set it up with a little self-help, effort, and online training guides.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Kahlid, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love the depth of the content. We will be sharing the review with our Product team to discuss further. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Replied October 2022

Alvin

March 2022

Asset Panda has allowed us to centralize and track all IT assets

The college has had a great experience with AP since we started using it, it has allowed my team to manage and track inventory of all IT assets that we hand out to our employees. It provides reporting that assists with our yearly refresh of laptops.

Pros

GUI interface ease of use, accessible across multiple locations as it is web-based. Easy to maintain and update assets and customize fields.

Cons

We do not have any cons with the product, we find it to suit our environment and needs perfectly.

Reasons for switching to Asset Panda

Costs were high with Footprints and we were also moving away from the ITSM solution to another solution so did not want to continue using it, we found AP to be easier to use and web-based, also costs were very inexpensive.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Alvin, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Replied April 2022

Ross

April 2022

Panda power

Overall Asset Panda has been a great tool to help keep all inventory centrally located so that we don't have to manage a folder of Excel or Numbers document.

Pros

The mobile app for us is the best feature to be able to enter, lookup or edit the inventory on the fly from any mobile device is great!

Cons

The bulk import feature is very cumbersome and not forgiving with spreadsheet errors or missing pre created fields. It would be nice if the bulk spreadsheet import could add wanted fields into the system like from the app or web interface. I like that if you want to add a field it can be done on the manual entry of an inventory item unlike the bulk upload.

Reasons for choosing Asset Panda

We went with asset panda because it was more user friendly with more features than other options.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Ross, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Replied April 2022

Ivor

Industry: Music

Asset Panda: The Solution for Efficient Asset Management

I recently had the opportunity to try Asset Panda, an asset management software, and I have to say, I was impressed with its functionality and ease of use. Overall, I highly recommend Asset Panda for anyone in need of a reliable asset management solution. It is a great way to keep track of your assets and improve their management.

Pros

The interface is user-friendly and the features are comprehensive, allowing me to easily track multiple assets and create detailed reports. The mobile app is very convenient, it allows me to access and update my asset information on the go. The software also allows for integrating with other tools such as barcode scanners, making the process of tracking and managing assets even more efficient.

Cons

I did not encounter any major cons while using the software, however, I would like to see more customization options for the reports.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Ivor, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Alexandre

Industry: Chemicals

Great tool to Manage your Assets

It made my work a lot easier, I already insisted that I recommend it to some friends so that they can evaluate it and draw their own conclusions. It is indeed a solution.

Pros

Good solution, it's intuitive, very easy to use, tracks and reports the exact locations, tells you when to replace something.

Cons

The price charged is a downside, I think it could be cheaper.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Alexandre, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Margot

Industry: Music

Asset Panda

really helpful and kind of a game changer with my business

Pros

I really liked how well this organised my inventory

Cons

there were a few features I didn't use very much

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Margot, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Peter

Love Asset Panda

Pros

I love how easy it is to get started and setup your inventory. We have an easy time checking things in and out and reporting on the status as needed.

Cons

Sometimes starting fresh can be overwhelming, especially if you don't have something like an excel.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Peter, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

A well Pleased and satisfied Asset Panda Partner

Our experience has been and still is an excellent professional and value-added experience.

Pros

The software provides great structure and capabilities for our business needs and use case. It provides our organization with a platform to support our global asset management strategy, asset tracking, asset operability status, asset location, asset failure reporting and communication, and multiple performance tracking reporting capabilities. This platform's customizability coupled with the knowledgeable Asset Panda staff has been extremely beneficial, instrumental, and a key aspect to continuous improvement within our organization.

Cons

Great software at a great price with flexibility.

Reasons for choosing Asset Panda

Fit, capability, software customizability, and customer first support approach.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Paul, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love how you are using the platform to solve a variety of business issues. We think the combination of configurability along with World Class support is a winning combination. We appreciate the opportunity to work with you. Thank you:)

Replied September 2019

Tiffany

Customer Review

Pros

We heavily used asset management and work order systems with Asset Panda. It made for a smooth integration to track issues related to assets in a clear and easy way. The ability to customize our work order system was the highlight of our use.

Cons

It would have been amazing if our Facilities Department could have utilized the same software, but templates for preventive maintenance and invoicing options kept them searching for a different vendor.

Reasons for choosing Asset Panda

We chose Asset Panda for their flexibility and customization options.

Reasons for switching to Asset Panda

Wanted a more modern and smooth experience for both technicians and end users.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Tiffany, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda Platform. We are glad the ability to customize your work orders is making a huge difference for you. We will ask a team member to reach out to discuss preventative maintenance as we have a large number of clients configure the platform to accomplish that task as well. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you.

Replied July 2021

zynith

Absolutely Pan-nominal!

Asset Panda has made a world of different when it comes to managing our assets.

Pros

The ability to shape the software to our needs. We were able to create a purchase order creation system using the features with in. The ability to have our users sign for assets in app, was one of the top deciding factors for us choosing Asset Panda.

Cons

Seems they no longer offer over the phone customer support. Although tickets are addressed in a timely fashion, there is nothing like the one on one feeling of actually being able to explain the problem to someone verbally. And the panda device agent does not work as we thought it should.

Reasons for choosing Asset Panda

ease of use and the ability to sign out assets.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Zynith, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Replied November 2021

Tom

Great product!

We have found a huge amount more solutions and improvements to the way we manage our assets and business than what we initially were wanting and expecting from the product. The flexibility and options available to build your own unique product has been great. The staff and support is always amazing. It was one of our concerns initially as we are an Australian company, but any time we contact them for any questions or technical support they respond back straight away and always follow up to make sure everything has been sorted out.

Pros

We are a hire company that started using it to track asset movements, but now use it for fleet maintenance, work orders, staff time sheets, inventory, repairs tracking, plant road registrations all sorts of forms, reports and record keeping. A whole lot more than initially planned. We have been using this software for a year and now that we are starting to build up historical data throughout the program we are seeing more and more benefits.

Cons

We have had some issues with the GPS tracking side of things.s As a hire company one of our main uses we have is to have a map point of where our products are in many locations. There has been some workarounds to make it possible, but I think there could still be some improvements to be made in this area.

Reasons for choosing Asset Panda

That there was enough structure there to give the software some framework, but flexible enough to build it to suit our business. And that we can build it pretty much ourselves - not reliant on the company to make changes and set up uses. I have no experience in this area, but once I got started it was easy to create all sorts of solutions for our company.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Tom, we appreciate your writing a review of the Asset Panda platform. We love that you are using the tool for a variety of business issues. If you need help with anything please review our extensive knowledge base and/or reach out to the World-Class client success team. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Replied December 2019