All Brevo Reviews

1-25 of 1,939 Reviews

Arts and Crafts, 2 - 10 employees

Used more than 2 years

Reviewed April 2021

So easy to use, incredible customer service!

Miguel

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2022

Email marketing with most of the tools you need and the least limitations.

My experience with Sendinblue has been awesome, I use it for 3 of my websites, and the tools offered can definitely improve your business.

PROS

-Ease of creating an email campaign. -Their own CRM is connected to user behavior. -Even the free version is so complete. -Integration with many apps especially several WordPress form builders. -Multi inbox, manages emails and even Instagram messages.

CONS

-The landing page feature could be so powerful but it is outdated.

Reason for choosing Brevo

Sendinblue was more intuitive, they also offered more options for the automated flows.

Reasons for switching to Brevo

I needed automation and more options for email marketing instead of just a newsletter

Syazwani

Financial Services, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed February 2021

Email marketing is better with Sendinblue

We had a good experience working with this software, our newsletter and email marketing campaign are fully automated and can be scheduled for the next 2 months forward. We are very happy that we can have a full control on the leads and verification on the leads.

PROS

Sendinblue is the best tools that i have use for our email marketing campaign automation. All the emails sent is instantly executed and receive by the recipient in no time. All the report analytics for the opening-click-rate and email reading time can be generated a day after the emails sent. They also offer a good software integration like Mailchimp and Woocommerce.

CONS

There are some aspect that Sendinblue should improve, especially on the customer support service which too slow in responding our ticket and support email. Other than that, the landing page template design is somehow not fully customizable and some of the widget is not easily editable.

Reasons for switching to Brevo

Sendinblue is the best in scheduling and managing contact list and email marketing campaign.

harshit

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2024

Brevo 10 months honest review.

overall the experience is good in terms of features , pricing ,customer support .

PROS

The thing I liked the most is its affordability and its features of SMS marketing , marketing automation , CRM, it is very easy to use and detailed analysis of things.

CONS

one of the least likely things is its user experience sometimes it seems like website is not using Morden elements like other competitors are doing. at the same time a lot of bugs on the website.

Reviewed August 2020

Worst company to deal with - Stay away!

Sendinblue is probably the worst company I have ever dealt with. Not only their support is close to inexistent for users with premium account, but they treat you like a criminal. I've been using them for almost a year, when suddenly they deactivated the account, saying there was a complaint. That's it: someone makes a complaint, you have no chance to defend yourself, and they DEACTIVATE the account??? What happens with all the customer information I had stored there? What happens with the SMS credits I purchased? What happened with the monthly subscription? Went on their Facebook page and guess what, I found at least 2 other customers having the EXACT same issue. Which FB page is also a joke, there's no engagement with THEIR customers. Now I understand why they are such a cheap alternative.... because their service is the same: cheap

PROS

There are no pro's, you have to figure it our yourself, and even the information posted on their website contradicts with real life usage

CONS

No customer support, even if you have the Premium account, they have no respect for that. Their Social Media is also irrelevant, even their CEO's Linkedin account is irrelevant. His contact info on the Linkedin page is incorrect. My advice? Stay AWAY!

Reason for choosing Brevo

Because I looked at saving 2 extra dollars, why wasting hundreds with Sendinblue

Fooled by their pricing

Bryan

Automotive, 51-200 employees

Reviewed April 2024

Brevo - Everything in one place.

It was much, much more affordable for our needs than other similar solutions we looked at. The Conversations Chat module allows us to add chat messaging from Facebook, Instagram, and Email. This allows all our staff to use one interface for all messaging and to spread out the workload to all staff.

PROS

We use Brevo for our email marketing and contact lists as well as the Conversation module that adds a Chat feature to our company website.

CONS

Regarding the Conversation module, I really want more high-level controls to monitor and manage our sales team who all use Brevo to digitally interact with our customer base.

Reason for choosing Brevo

Active Campaign, Mailchimp, and Constant Contact.

Reasons for switching to Brevo

It was easier to manage our email marketing and contact list. The inclusion of the chat feature was also a determining factor.

Carlos Roberto

Events Services, 2-10 employees

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed February 2024

Easy to use and professional functionalities

More than good, it is a easy and complete solution to send massive email campaigns to my customers.

PROS

It is in my language. It's easy and intuitive to use. It lets me create multiple lists to order my contacts.

CONS

Estimated openness statistics do not assure true deliverability

Reason for choosing Brevo

By cost, usability, and user experience.

Reasons for switching to Brevo

Reduced functionality - Number of contacts and lists, the complexity of assigning contacts from a web form to lists

Mohd

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Best Email Marketing Platfrom

PROS

The scalability of this tool to send as many emails as we want with the increase of contacts

CONS

the pricing goes hhigh when contacts are increasing

Marylet

Arts and Crafts, 1 employee

Reviewed June 2024

Own opinion

PROS

Simplifies employee engagement, performance management, onboarding, and other HR procedures.

CONS

Compared to other HR software, it might not have as many complex HR capabilities and be too scalable for larger enterprises.

Camron

E-Learning, 1 employee

Reviewed November 2023

Brevo - A great alternative to Mail Chimp

Great customer service and easy to set up and get to work.

PROS

I appreciate that I was not suddenly banned for daring to share alternative facts during the scamdemic. I was booted from mailchimp for simply sharing information which did not conform with their masters at the WHO/WEF/NWO.

CONS

Interface is not as aesthetically pleasing as mailchimp.

Reason for choosing Brevo

Better price, no censorship. Like that they were appreciative of my business.

Reasons for switching to Brevo

They banned me for not being a woke lemming.

Farming, 2-10 employees

in love with Brevo

PROS

email marketing. first time using, it was really easy to understand how i worked. And, I am very happy with the results.

CONS

the way the contact list is organized. Also, it takes too long to load.

Brunno

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2024

Satisfactory experience in the distribution and monitoring of campaigns.

I have been a user since the time the platform was sendblue, I like it a lot, I use it with my customers and I like the analytical feedback, the data that is presented after the creation of a campaign.

PROS

Agility and return of analytical information, with important data from the delivery of campaigns.

CONS

Difficulty in registering the email lists, it could be more intuitive.

Reason for choosing Brevo

I'm an old user, from the time of send Blue, I like the platform, it serves me in everything I'm looking for.

Julian

Investment Management, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2020

Best value in the business

I've been doing email-centric marketing for years, and the game has changed over the last few years. If you're looking to move from an old-school platform like Mailchimp to a proper (email-centric, web-tracking) marketing automation platform, you're typically looking at expensive options (Marketo/Pardot/Hubspot/Eloqua). SendinBlue is more in line with a platform like Active Campaign, and while perhaps not as mature/feature-full, it is incredibly affordable for what it offers.

PROS

Fantastic contact management/filtering/segmentation Modern web-tracking/lead-scoring capabilities Modern marketing automation capabilities

CONS

A few non-core features are 'half-baked' (e.g chat widget doesn't have mobile apps for operators, who must rely on browser notifications; 'CRM' is really a bare-bones marketing-CRM, not a proper CRM that a sales team or larger organization could rely on). Email builder could be a little more flexible (forces you to choose between raw HTML mode and page-builder mode)

Reason for choosing Brevo

Much better value per dollar

Reasons for switching to Brevo

Needed a proper (email-centric) marketing automation solution

Kim

Law Practice, 11-50 employees

Reviewed July 2022

Excellent choice for light use email marketing

I was delighted with my experience using sendinblue, their customer service is absolutely amazing, professional and personable. The affordability made it an ideal choice for our firm as we do use email marketing, however we don't use it frequently enough to justify paying a high subscription price. Sendinblue is easy to use. We do not have a dedicated marketing team so it's vital that my team and I can easily learn to use the software, and use it well enough to see results. Sendinblue is the best low cost software I've used in this category, again my experience was wonderful. The only drawback is that if you're a large company, or use this service quite frequently or heavily, you may be disappointed by the services offered.

PROS

Sendinblue is affordable and easy to use. I was able to set up sendinblue with ease. For businesses who don't use a great deal of email marketing it is ideal and convenient. It offers email automation, email templates with drag and drop, and online learning tools to help you get the most out of sendinblue. Helpful insights and detailed analytics are available and allow us to improve our email marketing. Another great tool is contact management. Overall sendinblue has all the tools for our business needs.

CONS

The only con is that it lacks some of the extra services that other products offer. While this is not a concern for us at this time, in the future that may change and of course some businesses need those extra features.

Reason for choosing Brevo

I simply liked sendinblue better, the screen previews I saw looked easy to use. Although it's trivial I liked the name and the color scheme matches that of our local university, it's also just pleasing to the eye.

Reasons for switching to Brevo

When comparing the setup and ease of use for both products, plus how well it suits our needs, sendinblue was the clear choice.

Steve

Photography, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2020

Best decision we've made!

Moving to Sendinblue has been the best marketing decision we've made in the last 2-3 years. Our delivery rates have improved, retention has gone up and we've averaging an open rate of 58% compared to 36% when we were using our previous platform (Mailchimp). On a few occasions we've needed to contact support, for advice. The support function at Sendinblue has been faultless. Responses are fast and they can't do enough to assist you... again unlike 'other' platforms where you wait up to 72 hours even for an initial response!...Which really hinders marketing We recommend Sendinblue to any/all organisations, regardless of size, who want a self-intuitive marketing platform, that does everything you want it to with a support department that ARE actually there everyday to support you

PROS

The Dashboard is excellent, giving a complete overview of all your campaign statistics as well as single line clickable 'top line stats' of your individual campaigns Creating a campaign could not be simpler, with very easy click & drag modules to build your campaign exactly how you want it Once you have sent your campaign, with either a 'send now' or a scheduled time/date send, the reporting is excellent. The usual stats are included, for example total sends, successful sends, opens, click throughs, soft/hard bounces, click throughs etc. But the addition of metrics such as average time to open, average time to click, total and unique clicks plus a timeline gives you everything you would want to see. The reporting for us is one of the strongest features Automation is a great addition, where workflows can be created that trigger actions such as send email or sms based on conditions or events - Sendinblue even includes an sms engine to engage with clients even more

CONS

Having sent numerous campaigns, trying different formats and schedules, we are yet to find anything we don't like or think that could be improved

Reasons for switching to Brevo

We were very unhappy with Mailchimp support, who either took up to 72 hours to reply, or simply didn't! Our delivery and open rates had fallen, which made us think we were disengaging with clients.... which since moving to Sendinblue, we can see was not true.

Marita

Entertainment, 51-200 employees

Reviewed January 2022

A versatile tool for well-designed, mobile-friendly e-mail marketing

PROS

Sendinblue offers superior editing of the e-mail layout without involving a custom coded template. E-mails can have multiple columns with separate buttons for each column, background images for the entire e-mail or just a section of the message as well as the possibility to divide the e-mail into sections with different background colors. As a designer, this allowed me to create truly attractive and engaging e-mail campaigns for my company – and to make sure they were equally legible and compelling on mobile.

CONS

It would be useful to be able set different default font colors for different e-mail sections. If the default font color for the email is black and I want to use a dark background for a section of the e-mail, I keep having to change the text color for each text field in this section. It would be useful to be able to define text colors for light vs. dark background for the entire e-mail, so I don't have to do it for each individual text field. Dark mode-customization is currently missing. I would like to be able to check how our e-mails read when a user is browsing e-mails in dark-mode, and to make certain color changes to ensure legibility whenever dark mode is in use.

Reason for choosing Brevo

Ease of use, similarity to previously used e-mailing tool (Mailchimp), design versatility and mobile optimization.

Reasons for switching to Brevo

Mailchimp had offers very few options in customizing e-mail through their WYSIWYG-builder, limiting the e-mail design. Mobile optimisation options were even poorer.

Don

Graphic Design, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2021

Great UI, rock solid functionality and features

SendInBlue is a swiss army knife multi-tool that gives small businesses access to marketing, FB campaigns, Chat, Transactional, List Management and CRM all in one package.

PROS

What I love about SendInBlue is the ease of setup. Once you register, you can easily find what you're looking for. We do a lot of email marketing for our law association but do a lot more transactional emails. The SMTP features are easy to find and implement.

CONS

It's a bit more expensive than Mailchimp but gives your more flexibility. Would be great if you could get to the gallery of saved images easier. I love that you can add live chat to your website with SendInBlue the script is a bit heavy and can slow down page loads.

Reason for choosing Brevo

Broader mix of integrated services and ease of setup

Reasons for switching to Brevo

Love the MailChimp brand. At the time, we switched it was a bit more difficult to use when implementing transactional email. Also, the features we liked - real time chat, CRM, appeared to be available on MC but through a third party. The final thing is we're not sure what the new Intuit ownership will change the platform.

Alexandra

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

Reviewed September 2020

Affordable + effective email marketing

We use Sendinblue to send promotional and education emails to our patient base. I am typically sending emails to specifically targetted lists. I have also dabbled in the Automation feature, and this has helped me to reduce my workload significantly.

PROS

Sendinblue is easy to use and is absolutely worth the value. It is easy to create beautiful campaigns, import contacts, and track results. I haven't explored many of the additional features, but for running basic email marketing campaigns, I cannot recommend Sendinblue enough.

CONS

I do wish there was better organization when it comes to the media library in particular. You cannot create folders for media, so it can easily become chaotic to try and locate media files.

Reason for choosing Brevo

Sendinblue was BY FAR the best value. I felt trapped using Campaigner because all of the other options were way too expensive, and then I found Sendinblue. The price is absolutely unbeatable, and even their largest plan is cheaper than the competitors starter plans.

Reasons for switching to Brevo

Campaigner's email builder was extremely glitchy and hard to work with, and their customer service was absolutely abhorrent.

Lukas