What are Cloudbeds users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Cloudbeds software through verified user reviews

• icon"Super user friendly and intuitive. It has made training much easier."
  • icon"It’s easy to handle and very helpful. Customer service it’s the best, they always help you and teach new techniques to improve."
  • icon"Easy integration with other systems, great reporting features, and continued improvement."
  • icon"No possibility of setting up any policies - you can only add text. No group functionality and no proper tax set-up."
  • icon"The Booking Engine - not flexible enough. PIE - trialled but the rate shopper took the wrong rates, not BAR so rate shopping comparison was useless to us."
  • icon"A few missing features in my opinion, such as a mobile app with cc processing for checking/out."

Browse all Cloudbeds Reviews

• Have you used Cloudbeds and would like to share your experience with others?

Shen

Overall recommended but hope you can make some improvements

Pros

the PMS and UX. Easy to use for everyone. Set up is easy and flexible. Integrations are useful

Cons

the Booking Engine - not flexible enough. PIE - trialled but the rate shopper took the wrong rates, not BAR so rate shopping comparison was useless to us.

Reasons for switching to Cloudbeds

Old system did not migrate guest data and UX was unfriendly - also not cloud based

Tommy

Great partnership!

The customer service of Cloudbeds is the cherry on the cake! There responding time is extremely fast and they have their own representative "on the ground" which is extremely pleasant, so when necessary we can actually meet in person with our Account Manager. Also during the challenging COVID times they proved us so far several times being a solid partner where we can count on think together with us and offering great relief solutions instead of creating problems.

Pros

The software is Cloud based and therefore very easy to use anywhere at any time. Also the mobile version is extremely user friendly. The reporting is easy to read and understand. The interface of the booking calendar is extremely straight forward and easy to use. Training with our staff and new coming staff go very fast. It is possible to have an external daily backup of your data on your server. There are several extra integration apps available to connect to the system like POS systems etc. It is very easy to move around bookings in the calendar instantly.

Cons

Maybe a mobile app would be nice to have, however I understand they are currently working on that. Maybe one small feedback which could be approved is in their booking engine when you select a room it would be nice if the selection could show up in "Accommodations" column at the right side so you can see a summary of what you are about to book and with the option to deleted rooms when necessary. Also once you click "book now" there is no way to make any adjustments to the booking anymore. A minor issue however maybe good to look into it...

Reasons for choosing Cloudbeds

Price and user friendliness of their interface.

Reasons for switching to Cloudbeds

The interface of Reservation Master Pro was getting outdated and upgrades where pretty expensive. A Cloud Based system has huge advantages over a network based one! Because even when our server goes down you still can access the system from anywhere. So far I don't think we had any interruptions in their system and when they were it was for a very short time. We first where a bit hesitating to make the step towards a cloud based system however, when we learned we could also create a daily automatic backup of our data we made the step right away.

Hospitality management software that covers most of the bases.

The market for hospitality management apps isn't exactly huge, so without many other options to try we've been forced to double down and make Cloudbeds work for our business - and we've been quite succesful.

Pros

The time-saving features of this system make it a great option for anyone who needs to grow their bookings. This software is fast and easy to use, so you can get the most out of your booking services without investing too much energy into them.

Cons

One of the weaknesses of Cloudbeds is that it has no accounting integration so we have to export data manually, but other features are really easy to use.

SUE

Front end is ok but back-end is far from acceptable

I was excited but after using it I was disappointed. On the front end, I do not deny that it has helped us in terms of inventory management and connection with OTAs. Nonetheless, the backend processes have really thrown us into utter disappointment. The support staff were trying to help but often provided workaround solutions that will put the property in a bigger issue. For instance, we had problems with having to manually confirm customers upon successful clearance of payment by Stripe and the solution suggested to us by the Support team is allow for a blanket confirmation regardless of whether the payment is cleared. I was utterly shocked to see that coming from the Support team as this comes at a high level of risk to the property given that the resort will be held accountable for the confirmation email. The reason why we signed up for the Payment Processing module is so that we do not have to worry about receiving payments and do not have to worry about manually confirming payment ourselves. Besides, often when technicalities are involved, the Support team will say they need to speak to the Technical or Development team but without any proper deadline of when the problem will be solved. It is frustrated to deal with problems when there is no timeline attached as to when the problem will be solved. I suggest that the Support team work with the technical team to commit to deadlines for a problem to be solved.

Pros

I like it that it is a all-in-one software and it's easy to use.

Cons

The payment processing module is far from acceptable. Cloudbeds is integrated with Stripe but the integration is not complete and requires a lot of manual backend work to confirm a reservation once a payment is cleared. One of the reasons for signing up with Cloudbeds is to cut down the amount of manual work backend we have but only to realise later that there are many things that have to be done manually. Manual confirmation required in a tech world - When we thought everything can be automated and Cloudbeds being a digital all-inclusive PMS provider, we were proven to be wrong. Let me give you a scenario, once a customer makes a booking and they choose to pay via credit card, a pending confirmation email gets sent to the customer while Stripe will do the payment verification and the process stops there. My team has to go back to the system to cross check each and every successful transaction and manually confirm the guests so that they get a confirmation email. What Cloudbeds could have done is to actually automatically switch the status of the guest from "Pending" to "Confirm and send email" upon receiving instructions from Stripe that the payment has gone through (this, at the time of writing remains manual on the part of property). Besides, when a credit card payment fails to be verified by Stripe, Cloudbeds does not store the information of the customer so that we can offer the customer an alternative mode of payment. Basically if the payment fails, the info vanish

Response from Cloudbeds

Thanks very much for your review. We appreciate your feedback and take it seriously. The communication between support and technical teams is an important part of the customer experience. We are sorry there were moments when it didn't go well. As to payment processing, we may have new solutions for you since the posting of this review. If you would like to learn more, please email support@cloudbeds.com and reference this review. Perhaps we can find you a better solution. Thank you again for the candid feedback.

Lara

Great reservation system for a small hotel

Overall, I've had a really good experience with Cloudbeds and am happy that this is the company we chose when picking a reservation system. There are lots of different options out there, and some of them were less expensive, but Cloudbeds turned out to be worth a little higher price. It's overall a really good software platform, and their amazing customer service and constant improvements makes it a really good value. I highly recommend them!

Pros

Cloudbeds works really well at organizing all of our reservations from different sources. It has a user friendly customer facing platform, and the platform we use is nice too. They are constantly making improvements and really listen to their customers' suggestions. I think the absolute best thing about Cloudbeds is their customer service. Really. I don't know that I've ever experienced such good customer service from a software company. Anytime I've had a problem or question, I've gotten help right away. They seem to really care about me and my business, even though we're small. They always follow up to make sure my issue is resolved and their agents have gone out of their way to help me on more than one occasion. Also, they've recently partnered with Google to put their customers' pricing and direct booking information at the top of hotel searches! I'm very happy about this as I think it will make a big impact on driving direct bookings for us. To me this shows that they are looking out for us as their customers.

Cons

There are a few clunky aspects to the software that could be improved. Setting up new base rates takes some time as you have to do it individually for each room type. Hopefully they'll find a way to improve that in the future. I've had a hard time setting up the system to automatically send a receipt to guests after they've checked out too. I'd also love it if our guests could choose add-ons when they book like adding a pet fee. It would be great if they could make this work with all of the different OTAs too, so that it's easier to collect a pet fee. Right now I have to manually go in and add this, which means the guest doesn't see their actual room price until they have checked in.

Reasons for choosing Cloudbeds

I felt the overall platform was more professional and I was impressed by the customer service during our initial meetings. The price was competitive and their product seemed to be a good investment.

Baris

Easy to use PMS with great booking channel manager

Cloudbeds is a great solution for us to provide multiple booking channel management with its multiple language and multiple currency integrations however still needs improvement in terms of number of languages and currencies it supports and integration with physical pos which leads to slow operations like in our case.

Pros

Really saves our time with its automised multiple booking channel management system especially its automatic rate management helps us to optimize our revenue by providing the optimal price for rooms over time. Offers a great number of booking channels, expecially integration with Expedia is really beneficial for us. Other great aspect of Cloudbeds is it is really easy to train the staff to start using it.

Cons

Acomos doe not have integration with the physical pos that we are using which costs us time in operations to manually input the credit card details. Additional languages and more multiple currency integration would be beneficial for the hotels which operate multi-national staff like us.

Reasons for choosing Cloudbeds

Cloudbeds provides the greatest number of different OTAs integration, it supports much more number of multiple languages and multiple currencies. These factors are important for us and made CloudBeds a superior alternative in our desicion making process.

Reasons for switching to Cloudbeds

Cloudbeds has a better pricing plan and number of OTA integrations, number of currencies and languages it supports is much more extensive then AxisRooms that's why we swithed to Cloudbeds from AxisRooms.

Response from Cloudbeds

Thank you for this review! We are glad to be partners with your property. As we continue to advance our software solution, keep your ideas and feedback coming. Cheers!

Replied November 2020

Anthony

Smooth transition, excellent functionality

From beginning to end, it was relatively easy. Stressful at times, until I fully understood. I actually prefer managing hands on the entire transition. That ensured I understood exactly how things work, and put it on me to complete the transition in a quality manner. Along the way, Cloudbeds support was extremely responsive and helpful when I got stuck (which was rarely). Once we went live, the system performed exactly as desired. I couldn't be happier with it.

Pros

Pretty much everything. While the structure differed from our previous system, once I understood how it was organized, it was easy to use and functioned flawlessly. Every time I needed to do something, the capability was there. Now it's all routine. I love the fact that the integrity of the system does not depend on my server, in my building, with support requiring remote access to my operating system. Now I could lose power, internet, and we are still functional on any device I can get internet access. The seamless integration with Expedia and Booking.com is wonderful, along with our credit card merchant. Upgrading from out old system to this capability pays for it monthly, based on additional bookings and mistake-free credit card processing.

Cons

I would be nit picking, and even then, I can't think of anything to mention. The two security items that were a nuisance my partner fixed within the application, resolving that slight annoyance. There is functionality I would use on occasion if I was willing to pay up for the subscription, but that's on me. It's there if I ever think it worthwhile. Even at the lowest level, I am perfectly happy.

Reasons for choosing Cloudbeds

Three other products, four if you count the option of keeping what we had. We chose Cloudbeds based on functionality and cost, after reviewing, speaking with, and investigating alternatives. In large part, Cloudbeds has structured themselves, in terms of cost, functionality, and support to better fit my small business. We couldn't afford the others, costing more than twice what Cloudbeds did, with bells, whistles and functionality we didn't need. I suspect other clients might find those other options a better fit for what they are trying to do, but Cloudbeds fit us perfectly. Fortunately we made the right decision, at least so far. :)

Reasons for switching to Cloudbeds

Wanted cloud solution cost of maintaining code on my computer clunky integration with Expedia no other channels offered numerous flaws in the software continually having to update no credit card processing frequent (several times a year) failures, requiring phone calls, repair sessions, often requiring much of my time to help trouble shoot and resolve

Alfredo

The comfort of a hotel and the adventure of a camping

We switched to Cloudbeds almost a year ago and we experienced an amazing improvement in sales since the very beginning of our adventure. We love it and will keep growing with it. This software is getting better every month!

Pros

Easy onboarding. Simple to train our staff and new team members. Great connectivity with channels. 27/7 Support

Cons

We would love to see more integrations in the future. A mobile App would be amazing.

Reasons for choosing Cloudbeds

Our decision making factor was the Sales Manager - he didn't try to sell software - he took us by the hand and showed us how to grow and gain trust with an amazing software with people behind that work to create an impact. We felt very attached to the Cloudbeds Family and their mission. And here we are after one year of successfully growing together. We totally love it.

Reasons for switching to Cloudbeds

Unstable connection - overbookings. Not really good support. User interface was not newbie-friendly.

Nardya

Help in Unprecedented Times

Cloudbeds has been a great addition to our business, unfortunately we joined at the beginning of January 2020 so were only able to optimise the usage in the first 3 months, however the support that has been extended to us during the Covid Pandemic has been exceptional. Unfortunately our business has suffered terribly with a drop from 80% occupancy to barely 5% but Cloudbeds has been active with their training support and relief support. It is refreshing in this age of technology that customer service actually calls to speak to you. We really look forward to a continued relationship and a return to travel and more business in the future!

Pros

I like the easy calendar use. Setting up promotions, loading rates, online training information

Cons

I would like to see improved graphics for the direct booking site, to really show off Promotions or Special offers.

Reasons for choosing Cloudbeds

Great Customer onboarding team, functions were more suitable for a smaller business, easy to follow online information, software interface was easier to navigate. Customer Service response is excellent and speedy.

Reasons for switching to Cloudbeds

Poor Customer Service . Software was not suitable for a small business.

Sunil

The best PMS system & customer support

Exceptional customer service and support...the best software to go for.

Pros

Ease of using the software, ongoing continuous development, shared inventory, ease of integrating to other softwares like accounting or POS or Marketing tools.

Cons

POS system, Capturing Additional revenue other than room revenue, Accounting features to tackle Pre paid and post paid suppliers/ OTAs.

Reasons for choosing Cloudbeds

ease of use, customer service, value for money

Jessica

Great All in One Solution - PMS + Channel Manager + Booking Engine

Overall we are very happy with Cloudbeds. It's a software you can trust. We were worried at the beginning since we were used working with local servers, but we are very happy about the decision we took to switch to a cloudbased system.

Pros

One of the biggest Pros is that we don't have to use any 3rd party software anymore. It all works perfectly together and we are happy that we don't have to switch between different solutions for our daily workflow. It gives us full control over the business and a great overview of our daily operations. Since we started with Cloudbeds we increased our direct bookings and our revenue. Great software which we totally recommend for others.

Cons

Not available in German language. We would love to work with a Mobile App. No Accounting integration - we have to export all the data and upload it into our accounting software.

Reasons for choosing Cloudbeds

The 24/7 Support was important for us and the price was also a big factor. Cloudbeds offered us a flexible onboarding with a great subscription-based contract. We could have canceled any time without any implementation fees, which made our decision to try the product and stay with it after 2 years easier. We don't regret it - we love it.

Reasons for switching to Cloudbeds

Software was too slow and channel manager DIRS21 created overbookings. Support was limited and not very good.

Magaly

Easy to Use All in One Property Management Software

We are very happy with the software - it gives us exactly what we need and the results are excellent. Great Support and very helpful when it comes to problems.

Pros

Excellent channel management - since we are working with Cloudbeds we never had an overbooking. It's fast and reliable. Easy to Use Calendar - you can move reservations with one click. Payment Processing is automatized and connected with Stripe. We also automatized our Welcome and Goodbye Emails with Cloudbeds - increased our Guest Experience.

Cons

Invoicing could be more customizable - we currently use another software for accounting and invoicing. A Mobile App would be super helpful to have it on our phone - it's mobile responsive but it's not very user-friendly.

Reasons for choosing Cloudbeds

In terms of price and features, it was the best option. We didn't want to "save" money at the beginning and have a surprise afterwards with a commission-based booking engine. Cloudbeds gave us trust and they made it easy to come on board. Important was that we always had the option to cancel - no minimum contract and no implementation fee, so we started with a monthly subscription and now it's almost 2 years from when we started. Happy we did it!

Shinta

Reliable & Affordable PMS

Maintaining the property has never been so easy since we've used CloudBeds. We've expanded from 21 rooms at the beginning to a fully-functional 30 rooms resort.

Pros

CloudBeds has complete features that helps us grow our business for the last two years. They have provided excellent support from time to time. Our business have expanded ever since.

Cons

When they're updating the software in the mid of the busy hours.

Price and features comparison

Reasons for switching to Cloudbeds

CloudBeds offers more complete features within the similar range of cost

Laura

Nice features and pricing, but needs better support.

Some aspects are really nice. Managing the channel reservations has become much easier, and managing reservations from our website has become easier. Cloudbeds is working to improve response time for support requests. If your company is already acquainted with a cloud based reservation and property management system, then Cloudbeds is worth considering. If you are making the change from an older, server based reservation system, find a software partner that provides comprehensive training and provides live support accessible by telephone. It is worth paying the extra money.

Pros

Our customers like the Booking Engine, and we like the integration with the sites like Booking.com and Expedia. We also like the variety of financial reports.

Cons

We really dislike the arrangement for Technical Support. There is NO option for immediate, live support. We cannot get a live person immediately for any support issue. We always have to submit an email request. We can request an urgent call back and sometimes it happens within a few hours and sometimes it is several hours later. We often have to go back and forth with multiple emails just to have the support rep or "coach" understand what we are talking about. We worried about this arrangement but took a chance.

Reasons for choosing Cloudbeds

We chose Cloudbeds for their pricing structure,ease of channel integration, and their Price Intelligence Engine. Other software providers had higher costs for integrating third party reservations and higher costs for training, and in some cases, required yearly contracts.

Reasons for switching to Cloudbeds

Our software was out of date and no longer being improved. We needed ADA support, as well as better security features for financial transactions, and integration of reservations coming in from the channel partners.

Response from Cloudbeds

Thank you for this review, Laura. We are glad that the product is delivering value, and we are sorry that there were times when the service wasn't adequate for your needs. We are improving our Onboarding services and on-demand support in response to feedback just like this. We want to provide services that match the needs of our customers. Thank you again for the feedback.

Sydney

User-Friendly, Constantly Improving & the Best Bang for our buck!

We have loved using Cloudbeds! It's helped us increase bookings, made email marketing super easy and

Pros

The ease of use is great. We train a lot of people and they can pick it up easily! I also love the ease of compatibility with OTA's, as well as the robust email marketing function. We have steadily increased our direct bookings and that feature alone is so valuable!

Cons

The lack of a Groups function (this is fairly common in hospitality software) and how it's pretty pricey to add. I also did not like the digital ticket system for customer support, but they recently introduced regional customer service reps which has been so helpful!

Reasons for switching to Cloudbeds

We needed a system that could integrate seamlessly, and allow commission-free direct bookings, all within our price range.

Response from Cloudbeds

Thanks, Sydney! We appreciate your review and product feedback. And cheers to direct bookings!

Steve

Cloudbeds has given my hotel a new life.

Our goal when switching to Cloudbeds was to save time doing daily tasks but the software was done so much more. Our direct bookings have increased by over 35%. Guests have noticed the rate checker on my booking engine and felt confident booking directly. We also have seen a boost in OTA bookings. We added a couple of niche channels this past year offered in Cloubdeds Channel Manager and without any extra work from my team, the reservations have increased. My favorite part of the software is PIE. No longer am I worrying about rate management. The automated changes make me feel confident that my rates are helping me maximize my revenue. The time savings have had a big impact! I am a smaller boutique hotel and don't have the luxury of a big staff. My goal has always been to focus on the guest experience and to get away from the computer. Cloudbeds has streamlined every aspect of my operation and my guests feel it. Overall I am thrilled with my Cloudbeds experience. The people in the company seem to be happy to help me succeed. Knowing the 24/7 support there is a good feeling but to be honest, I haven't needed support very much. The software has built-in training videos and the software has been extremely reliable. When I have questions I find the answer pretty quickly in the help desk. I give Cloudbeds 10/10. I highly recommend letting Cloubdeds be your software partner.

Pros

Cloudbeds is fast and easy to use. The software saves me time and has many features that are growing my bookings. My hotel is now more productive and profitable than ever. Plus, they have amazing support! Cloudbeds gets a 10/10.

Cons

Hard to say what can be done to improve. The software seems to offer the best technology around. I went with the Cloubdeds Premier Package and get updated regularly that there are new or updated features available to me. It's good to know they don't stop innovating.

Justin

Great at some things, missing many

Cloudbeds is the best of an embarrassingly bad market. Their support is cheery and relatively quick to respond, which is all the more frustrating when they consistently cannot help you nor provide you insight into whether your issues will ever be fixed. They provide an "ideas" site for their customers to use (so their employees aren't required to actually talk to customers), and they have gone as far as to REMOVE the ability to comment on ideas in order to add more detail/use cases/etc. If screaming into the void wasn't bad enough, now they've closed the door in front of your face.

Pros

Seamless integration with third party channels. Would be nice to have less manual work in between each, but that is not something Cloudbeds could change easily, since it's also up to the 3rd party. Online booking widget/site is very good. Customer friendly, haven't received nearly any calls for people unable to figure out how to book. Calendar is relatively simple to use and provides ~80%+ of the info I need on a daily basis.

Cons

NO integration with a credit card swiping device. Instead, any walk ins or changes to credit cards for existing reservations require you to manually input the credit card, which is both time consuming AND costs us thousands of dollars extra a year in fees (keyed in cards are 1% higher than swiped for us). No mobile app, meaning you need to use their site which is not mobile friendly. Poor item entry to a reservation. Adding items to the system is a breeze, but adding them to a reservation takes 7 clicks IF you're already on the reservation folio, otherwise it can take 10 from the calendar! Total waste of time, especially when we sell numerous small items from our on premise store.

Erick

One of the best All in One Solutions for Boutique Hotels

We are very happy with Cloudbeds. Easy to manage our property and train our staff. The whole team was very thankful that we finally changed our software to a better solution.

Pros

Easy to use. Our team quickly learned how to use the platform and we love the connectivity with our different channels - no more overbookings since we started working with Cloudbeds.

Cons

No accounting integration. We have to manually export our financial data to our local accounting software.

Reasons for choosing Cloudbeds

We needed something quick and easy to understand for our staff - the price /value ratio was important and Cloudbeds have us exactly what we needed. Excellent on boarding - great setup and even greater results in short time we improved our workflow and saved time and money for our company.

Reasons for switching to Cloudbeds

The customer support was limited and didn’t work for us. The channel manager sometimes had errors in currency conversion.

Felix

The easy to use PMS

Cloudbeds increased our reservations in less than two 2 months using it - we have experience more bookings than before thanks to the Expertise that our Sales Manager gave us to increase the number of channels and also to use the right revenue strategy. Our entire staff is very thankful that they save a lot of time with our new PMS. All in all very happy we took the decision to change to an All in One Solution.

Pros

- East to learn - Very intuitive - Quick on boarding - Great Channel Manager - Excellent support

Cons

- Not available in German Language - No Accounting integration - Invoicing format is not customizable

Reasons for choosing Cloudbeds

The sales team did a great job - they took us by the hand and showed us exactly how to plan our strategy. We were impressed by their industry knowledge and it made our decision very easy. No pressure and excellent on boarding.

Reasons for switching to Cloudbeds

- No 24/7 Support - More Expensive - Old Software with no updates - We had 3 separate solutions PMS , Channel Manager and Booking EngineN, sometimes they didn’t communicate well and we had overbookings or errors in the system.

Prashant

It can’t get better for hostels!

Pros

Super lucid interface Fantastic customer support (usual queries resolved in less than an hour) Lot of useful reports and features like housekeeping and cash draw

Cons

Only if the software had a mobile application.

Features User interface

Reasons for switching to Cloudbeds

Channel integration issues Complicated to use

Chelle

Cloudbeds Review

Overall I am very pleased with my experience. The support team is very helpful and the system works for what I need.

Pros

Overall appearance and layout for a quick glance of bookings and the layers to find more detailed information. The option to add additional services and costs to the room. The Dashboard to view bookings due to come in on the day. Email response to bookings by Cloudbeds

Cons

When amending bookings I dislike the automatic response to un assign room. That you can't view set or larger periods of time on one screen in the calendar. Rates and Availability / Base Rates - very long process to update system for each room category and changes in prices through high and low seasons. Due to working in Indonesia and the time difference new booking don't appear in the Dashboard. If a booking was made after the reception closes but before midnight the reservation won't appear and we need to search for it to assign room and action booking. Some processes such as split rooms or pricing per night can be slow and clunky.

kris

Cloudbeds is our daily use program!

Overall experience is a 10. We use the program daily for 24 hours a day, it is live onto our website and has assisted us in every way. 100% would recommend Cloudbeds to anyone needing a live program, or anyone in the hospitality business.

Pros

Cloudbeds is our daily use software for our hospitality business. It is a live program which interacts directly onto our website - which works wonders. Has a slight learning curve but once learned is super easy to comprehend and use on the daily. The customer service is WOW, no matter the issue you speak to someone directly every time and they help EVERY TIME. The updates are frequent, constantly adding new features - multiple times we contacted customer service about an issue and a week or two later there was an update adding said feature to make it easier!! Easily management and would recommend!

Cons

The only downside if one at all is that the program is LIVE. Meaning a power surge or anything and you cant use it. Sometimes updates happen at inconvenient times.

Jon

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

The best property management software for power users

We chose Cloudbeds to manage our riad in Morocco while being based in the UK. We wanted to ensure that the property would run smoothly and that we would have total visibility of business activity, and Cloudbeds totally delivers on that.

Pros

Cloudbeds is sophisticated and flexible, with every aspect of the system highly configurable. The functionality covers all of our day to day requirements & can handle unusual use cases. It also has integrations with distribution channels, payment providers, Zapier, a REST API for custom development and numerous others. This allows automation of much of what would otherwise be highly laborious tasks. I have seldom had to use it, but when I have their support has been responsive and very helpful.

Cons

Given the sophistication of the software, there is a steep learning curve initially, particularly with less technical front of house staff. However this is more than compensated for by the benefit once you are familiar with the system.

Versatile all in One PMS

The overall experience has been positive. I have been operating three small properties proven to be a great solution.

Pros

The versatility of Cloudbeds is very attractive. You are able to add useful modules such as revenue management and housekeeping.

Cons

It is a bit expensive when you start to add functionality. Some of the modules such as housekeeping and revenue management could be better.

Reasons for choosing Cloudbeds

The flexibility of used and its cloud-based nature. Numerous integration possibilities.

Ana

Great PMS and always improving

I've been through 5 PMS, 4 of them in the last 3 years. My difficulty was to find a software that was adequate for my guesthouse and my vacation apartments. I finally found what I needed in Cloudbeds. It was recommended to me by another hotel and it was my lucky day! This software is very easy to use, complete and they're always making it better with all the suggestions given by us. The customer support is the best I've ever worked with, very professional and fast in helping you. Probably because the software works so well they don't have many complains! The PMS has a channel manager for all the main websites and increasing daily the number of channels. It works perfectly without any problems and no double bookings due to connection delays. We have freed 3/4 hours of daily work with this PMS, which we can apply to other activities. If you're looking for a excellent PMS with a reasonable price than this is what you want. I highly recommend this system and I intend to keep working with them for a long long time.

Pros

Easy to use, very complete. Well organized and flexible. They're always looking for ways to improve

Cons

Housekeeping module still needs a bit of working; reports also need improvement and the list of channels available could be higher. However they work all the time to improve so it's just a matter of time

Cloudbeds