• Pros

• "The CRM general relationship management is a great feature and helps with business a lot."

• "Excellent scanning, Covve Scan provide me an excellent solution."

• "The scanning and searching functions are great. This app does exactly what I need it to do and has saved me so much time managing relationships and contacts."

• Cons

• "Not a big problem, just something annoyed me at first."

• "Errors int he scan that you need to correct when inputting."

• "As of right now, there is nothing about Covve that I don't like so far."

Browse Covve Reviews

Marius from VLU

Best app to manage and keep in touch with your contacts

If your contact list is large and keeps growing, then you'll love Covve. For me, the most important feature is the reminder to keep in touch with some of my contacts. It's easily to meet a person once and forget about ever contacting him/her again. Three years later might be too awkward to contact. That's why I love reminders.

Pros

I love the ability to scan business cards to easily add contacts. I had a big pile of business cards which I could now throw away as I scanned them all with Covve and imported the data on them. I also enjoy using the "In touch" feature, which reminds me periodically to get in touch with the contacts I have selected.

Cons

Weirdly enough, if you do not select a square photo as your profile picture, it will "squish" it to fit rather than crop it. I expected the ability to crop the picture inside the app. Not a big problem, just something annoyed me at first.

Taylor from USC

I LOVE COOVE

I use it daily because I am so happy with how it has changed my work life.

Pros

There is no better networking and contact software that I have been able to find. Their customer service and the quality of their platform make hem the best option out there!

Cons

I love everything about this product! Everyone has to download this app immediately!

Brian from University of Southern California

Efficient & Easy to Use

Pros

I'm not too familiar with personal CRM softwares, but Covve's interface is incredibly intuitive and easy to navigate and use. I love the contact software, which lets me clean up my phone contacts and scan/import business cards with ease - exactly what I didn't even know I needed! This is a must-have for networking!

Cons

One thing that could be improved is the layout and personalization of the main home screen - seeing a list of 30+ contacts waiting to be sorted was a little daunting. I would have liked to see the contacts I already have connected with or a list of my reminders first, then maybe suggested contacts afterwards - or a way to personalize all of that.

Untangling Your Contacts

I’m finding Covve useful and they seem to be working on an aggressive product roadmap that will continue to add value in the days and years to come. While it is not the be-all-end-all of contact management, there is promise and a bit of light at the end of the tunnel.

Pros

Particularly as an SAAS product, Covve is very responsive—even with over 4000 contacts across my various address books.

Cons

I’ve found that while it’s easy to add and edit information within Covve, some of those edits don’t always seem to find their way back into the various databases. There are also prompts to invite key contacts to Covve to share their contact data and effectively create a personal “LinkedIn”-like network. In the right context, I can see this being a wonderful asset, but there’s also a bit of a built-in creep factor.

P.J. from NeoReach

Huge Productivity Hack For Sales

Extremely happy, its now something I use weekly.

Pros

Started using Covve in 2017 to manage my personal contacts (mainly outside of work). However, as our team started to move full remote in 2020 we began experimenting with different tools and workflow experiences for different team members and Covve was a HUGE hit with the team.

Cons

Covve serves lots of different verticals and use cases - so some of the functionality was not applicable to me - and required a bit of trial and error to uncover what I needed vs didn't need. But that is mainly my personal preference.

Suniul from USC

The best CRM hands down!

Pros

As a college student and entrepreneur, this app helps me out in all aspects of my life, both social and personal. I especially appreciate the social media integration and I am so appreciative of how simple this app makes my life.

Cons

As of right now, there is nothing about Covve that I don't like so far.

Vidya from Freelance

Finally something to organize my messy phone book!

Pros

Great for staying in touch with clients and following up with networking leads. The ease of organization & business card import feature makes it easy to make connections and stay on top of managing professional relationships. I love that it also syncs with contacts already in your phone. A must have for networking in any field!

Cons

No negatives here for me - UI is intuitive and clean, organization is great. Have not tried paid features.

Aaron from NeoReach

Ultimate productivity hack for serial networkers.

In a sales role, keeping notes on my lukewarm prospects is key. During Covid-19 I have been working more from my phone and less from my computer - so this gives me the functionality I need.

Pros

Covve is essentially a contact book on steroids. It integrates seamlessly with my iPhone and provides tons of great features for keeping personal/work-related notes on my contacts.

Cons

Some of the features I don't personally find useful - but to each their own. For what I use it for it checks all the boxes.

Excellent at what it does

Pros

The scanning and searching functions are great!! This app does exactly what I need it to do and has saved me so much time managing relationships and contacts. The News update is cool too. Check it out!

Cons

No - only positive experiences so far. Finally a contacts managing app that does everything as advertised - and easy to use

Tyler from USC

Best Contacts Application

I love this application and It is perfect for college students or anyone in their professional career.

Pros

It is so easy to use and navigate. I recommend it to anyone.

Cons

nothing, this application is perfect for what It does.

Ye Jin Ming from Dynamic Presence

Keep Your Corporate Network Warm

Touching base with my corporate network becomes more organized.

Pros

Covve proves to be my smart phonebook assistant that sends alerts on my corporate contacts - from company news (News Stories) to automatic reminder (last contact date) feature. Coove is an under-rated app that will certainly improve your relationship with your contact list.

Cons

Quite laggy/ buggy on android phones but works smooth on iOS.

Chris from Opium Works

Easy, Fast, Accurate

Extremely happy, astonished with how fast it was done

Pros

Extremely easy to use, super-accurate app

Cons

There weren't any issues with the usage or the results of scanning

Serena from JCM Interior

Keep a close tabs on my business contacts

Pros

Subtle reminders to keep our contacts 'alive'. This is really an important feature as personally i feel is not only about networking, is about keeping the connection active. The AI news seems pretty helpful too. Covve is a smarter way to touch base with contacts that matter. Using it on iOS and is pretty stable.

Cons

Would be awesome if they have a zapier integration so to link with my crm for more possibilities.

Evangelina from Digital Tree

Fantastic app!

Pros

A great app, highly recommended, especially if you're often on the move and depend on saving business card info quickly and accurately. This business card scanner is alt–cool!

Cons

Nothing – it is super easy to use, simple, accurate and miles ahead of current competition.

Gabrielle from Luminaria

Best CRM for what I need to automate my systems

Pros

I would say this is the best mobile CRM for what I need. Since using Covve, the auto reminders in the CRM are the most useful features for me. There's also features/ai which for intuitive outreach like news feature that provide you relevant stories based on the location of your contact. I never would have thought of that! It's easy to keep in touch with connections.

Cons

It's a little slow on Android but not a deal breaker.

Steven from USC

Nice personal CRM

Great for networking and personal use -- helps to stay connected with contacts and friends with reminders. Puts all contacts in a single place, making it very easy to use. Additional business card scanning feature.

Pros

Very useful app, and user interface is well thought-out. Works seamlessly on iOS.

Cons

Not a ton of features as of now, but definitely has room to grow. Great at what it does.

Spence from Duet

Finally bringing AI to the contacts book!

I don’t usually rate apps, but this is one of those life savers that deserves the review. It’s so easy to forget to follow up with important people in your network, but Covve prevents that. Really pleased with the experience so far.

Pros

This app is easy to use, simple, and innovative

Cons

This app doesn't sync with Linkedin which is an important aspect of networking in the pandemic

Daphne from OpiumWorks

Very accurate

Pros

It is extremely accurate and was successful in scanning different languages It's also very simple to use and very fast

Cons

I had no issues with using this app. Accurate scanner, saved me a bunch of time and paper!

Dr. Simon from Ignition Capital

It just works

After trying many other business card scanning contact managers and finally turning away from Full Contact/Contacts Plus after they destroyed the interface and functionality in their supposed improvements, I tried Covve and it worked immediately and seamlessly. It is intuitive and the functionality is fast and elegant. Highly recommended.

Pros

Immediate transcription on scanning and ability to edit right away.

Cons

Errors int he scan that you need to correct when inputting.

Reasons for Choosing Covve

Price (free) and functionality

Reasons for Switching to Covve

Contacts plus made a series of modifications that seemed idiotic and decreased functionality with every upgrade.

Eva from Sobe Ltd

Super easy to use and very accurate

Very efficient way to get business cards straight into my contacts and mailing list

Pros

Very simple to use Accurate Very fast to get card into my contacts Export

Cons

Sometimes exported excel columns need adjustment before importing

Timothy from Engineer

Invaluable App

Pros

Helpful features and streamlined interface have been extremely useful in managing my contacts and aiding my networking

Cons

Just would like to see the app expand and add more features

PANGRATIOS from KPMG LIMITED CYPRUS

January 2016

Great way to take advantage of professional contacts and support Business Developement efforts

It has good features to improve the address book, but for our company the most important benefit is the support for our business development efforts and strategic planning. The maps and the filtering allow us to evaluate our reach in certain regions and industries, and plan accordingly for the areas we need to improve on. Senior people love the idea of privately shared address books - gives them peace of mind that their contacts remain private, but helps them engage in conversations with colleagues about specific opportunities.

Adonis from Reanda Cyprus Limited

Adonis Theocharides

Very efficient and useful application! highly recommended!

Pros

Ease of use and integration with other applications!

Cons

nothing in particular - very efficient application!

Krzysztof from Sales Brain POLSKA sp. z o.o.

iPhone Covve user

I do not forget to call my customers from time to time. If I do it it's intentionally.

Pros

It helps to manage well my business contacts.

Cons

Some functionalities are only via webpage and not via phone.

Love this app!

Pros

I love how all features are very straight forward and easy to use!

Cons

Would love to have more updated features

Theo from Digital tree ePublishers

Amazing value

We got Covve across the department and at first I thought it was just another way to organise contacts (I find that Outlook is good enough). But its not! I can see the whole department's network plotted on maps and search for any lead I need across the tens of thousands of people in the network. Amazing value to all of our BD guys Just make sure people are aware of the leads aspects of the software as they're not obvious and easy to miss.

ELENI from FACTSET EUROPE

Forget about Excel

Till now we've kept a massive list of company contacts in excel and had dedicated meetings to keep it up to date. We've now migrated all this to Covve and the thing just manages itself. We also get to see them all on maps, share them amongst the team, get updates and add tags and notes. It has been a perfect fit for what we needed. It does seem like there's even more to it but it will take a bit of exploring to fully understand.

Amazing contact management, innovative idea

I've been able to better manage my relationships, handle customer engagements, and streamline my overall sales workflow.

Pros

I had never thought about the possibility of leveraging AI for relationship management but Covve has truly opened my eyes to the possibilities that it holds. Truly the future of CRM and a major part of my daily workflow now!

Cons

No issues so far! Looking forward to seeing the ways in which Covve expands its services.

Michael from Stagedoor

January 2016

Best for contact management and findign leads

I used Covve for finding investors in different countries, I simple downloaded the app and invited some of my most well connected contacts to connect. Following that, Covve allowed me to find warm leads int he countries of interest through my own phonebook! Needless to say I then asked for intors and got some really good meetings set up

Eva from sobe

January 2016

Easy to use and great features to help me sort out my business contacts

Very easy to install and setup. Loved that I saw results within minutes after installing. Many of my contacts got automatically completed and I also got a good indication of other contacts I need to sort and add information. Also connected with a few close friends and the anonymous sharing of contacts looks like it has good potential

Adonis from Reanda Cyprus Limited

Good for small teams

We were looking for a smart way to share contacts within the office and Covve was an excellent solution. Really impressed with the way it shares contacts without exposing contact details and private data ' don't think I've seen this anywhere else. I now have the whole office using Covve and use it during our sales planning meetings.

Esther from Shining Star Studios

Industry: Photography

I don't get much use out of it

Their customer service seems to be empathetic toward my situation, but I still can't effectively use this software in it's current state.

Pros

I really like that they notify me when a contact has been in the news. I like that I can reach out and congratulate them for whatever it is... that helps me stay front and center with my clients and contacts.

Cons

I REALLY don't like that I can't segment my contacts by Google accounts. I keep all my contact segmented between person and business, and Covve doesn't allow for that. It is very frustrating to say the least because I can't use all the input features they offer because I can't select a segment to apply the contact to.

Roni Yohanan from Ajoby

I LOVE COVVE! 10/10 Recommend

Pros

This is such an amazing app. It saves so much of the time I used to spend making spreadsheets for contacts. It is probably the best CRM mobile app I've seen by far. Most perfect app to manage my personal network.

Cons

I have nothing to complain about! This app is exactly what I was looking for.

Muhammad Imran from TEVTA

Such a Great App

Pros

Excellent scanning, Covve Scan provide me an excellent solution.

Cons

The app should have ability to crop the picture inside itself.

Braden from USC

Awesome features!

Pros

Managing my network hasn't felt easier since i've stared using Covve. Getting smart reminders has been super helpful in maintaining my business relationship. Love the business card scanner as well! Awesome feature!

Cons

I haven't had any problems with Covve yet

Good for people who want to stay organized

Pros

I liked how it helped me sort through work contacts and personal contacts, making it easy to find professional contacts from diff clubs/companies

Cons

It was a little difficult to set up at the start

Great app

Pros

Cons

Nothing to complain about. Works flawlessly.

Luc from BKM nv/sa

Michael from Covve

Product features

Pros

Easy to use Trustworthy Easy to make transactions and payments

Cons

Nothing.

Covve Feedback

Pros

Easy access to all the business cards instead of collecting cards from all sorts of people I meet.

Cons

Up until now I do not have any negative feedback.

It does what it says; mostly.

It does what it says and it is very useful CRM, especially for sales; not for those professionals who have not to deal with new contacts every day.

Pros

It is easy to use CRM and it keeps a communication flow with every contact.

Cons

The strict sync with the phone contacts book and the "supercharged" improvements doesn't seem to work so well.