All Covve App Reviews

Marius

Internet, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2019

Best app to manage and keep in touch with your contacts

If your contact list is large and keeps growing, then you'll love Covve. For me, the most important feature is the reminder to keep in touch with some of my contacts. It's easily to meet a person once and forget about ever contacting him/her again. Three years later might be too awkward to contact. That's why I love reminders.

PROS

I love the ability to scan business cards to easily add contacts. I had a big pile of business cards which I could now throw away as I scanned them all with Covve and imported the data on them. I also enjoy using the "In touch" feature, which reminds me periodically to get in touch with the contacts I have selected.

CONS

Weirdly enough, if you do not select a square photo as your profile picture, it will "squish" it to fit rather than crop it. I expected the ability to crop the picture inside the app. Not a big problem, just something annoyed me at first.

Taylor

Education Management, 10,000+ employees

I LOVE COOVE

I use it daily because I am so happy with how it has changed my work life.

PROS

There is no better networking and contact software that I have been able to find. Their customer service and the quality of their platform make hem the best option out there!

CONS

I love everything about this product! Everyone has to download this app immediately!

501-1,000 employees

Reviewed February 2019

Untangling Your Contacts

I’m finding Covve useful and they seem to be working on an aggressive product roadmap that will continue to add value in the days and years to come. While it is not the be-all-end-all of contact management, there is promise and a bit of light at the end of the tunnel.

PROS

Particularly as an SAAS product, Covve is very responsive—even with over 4000 contacts across my various address books.

CONS

I’ve found that while it’s easy to add and edit information within Covve, some of those edits don’t always seem to find their way back into the various databases. There are also prompts to invite key contacts to Covve to share their contact data and effectively create a personal “LinkedIn”-like network. In the right context, I can see this being a wonderful asset, but there’s also a bit of a built-in creep factor.

P.J.

Reviewed May 2021

Huge Productivity Hack For Sales

Extremely happy, its now something I use weekly.

PROS

Started using Covve in 2017 to manage my personal contacts (mainly outside of work). However, as our team started to move full remote in 2020 we began experimenting with different tools and workflow experiences for different team members and Covve was a HUGE hit with the team.

CONS

Covve serves lots of different verticals and use cases - so some of the functionality was not applicable to me - and required a bit of trial and error to uncover what I needed vs didn't need. But that is mainly my personal preference.

Brian

Education Management, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed May 2021

Efficient & Easy to Use

PROS

I'm not too familiar with personal CRM softwares, but Covve's interface is incredibly intuitive and easy to navigate and use. I love the contact software, which lets me clean up my phone contacts and scan/import business cards with ease - exactly what I didn't even know I needed! This is a must-have for networking!

CONS

One thing that could be improved is the layout and personalization of the main home screen - seeing a list of 30+ contacts waiting to be sorted was a little daunting. I would have liked to see the contacts I already have connected with or a list of my reminders first, then maybe suggested contacts afterwards - or a way to personalize all of that.

Suniul

Accounting, 1 employee

The best CRM hands down!

PROS

As a college student and entrepreneur, this app helps me out in all aspects of my life, both social and personal. I especially appreciate the social media integration and I am so appreciative of how simple this app makes my life.

CONS

As of right now, there is nothing about Covve that I don't like so far.

Aaron

Reviewed November 2020

Ultimate productivity hack for serial networkers.

In a sales role, keeping notes on my lukewarm prospects is key. During Covid-19 I have been working more from my phone and less from my computer - so this gives me the functionality I need.

PROS

Covve is essentially a contact book on steroids. It integrates seamlessly with my iPhone and provides tons of great features for keeping personal/work-related notes on my contacts.

CONS

Some of the features I don't personally find useful - but to each their own. For what I use it for it checks all the boxes.

Vidya

Entertainment, 1 employee

Reviewed November 2020

Finally something to organize my messy phone book!

PROS

Great for staying in touch with clients and following up with networking leads. The ease of organization & business card import feature makes it easy to make connections and stay on top of managing professional relationships. I love that it also syncs with contacts already in your phone. A must have for networking in any field!

CONS

No negatives here for me - UI is intuitive and clean, organization is great. Have not tried paid features.

1 employee

Reviewed November 2020

Excellent at what it does

PROS

The scanning and searching functions are great!! This app does exactly what I need it to do and has saved me so much time managing relationships and contacts. The News update is cool too. Check it out!

CONS

No - only positive experiences so far. Finally a contacts managing app that does everything as advertised - and easy to use

Tyler

Apparel & Fashion, 1 employee

Best Contacts Application

I love this application and It is perfect for college students or anyone in their professional career.

PROS

It is so easy to use and navigate. I recommend it to anyone.

CONS

nothing, this application is perfect for what It does.

Ye Jin Ming

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2019

Keep Your Corporate Network Warm

Touching base with my corporate network becomes more organized.

PROS

Covve proves to be my smart phonebook assistant that sends alerts on my corporate contacts - from company news (News Stories) to automatic reminder (last contact date) feature. Coove is an under-rated app that will certainly improve your relationship with your contact list.

CONS

Quite laggy/ buggy on android phones but works smooth on iOS.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Reviewed June 2020

Easy, Fast, Accurate

Extremely happy, astonished with how fast it was done

PROS

Extremely easy to use, super-accurate app

CONS

There weren't any issues with the usage or the results of scanning

Serena

Design, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2019

Keep a close tabs on my business contacts

PROS

Subtle reminders to keep our contacts 'alive'. This is really an important feature as personally i feel is not only about networking, is about keeping the connection active. The AI news seems pretty helpful too. Covve is a smarter way to touch base with contacts that matter. Using it on iOS and is pretty stable.

CONS

Would be awesome if they have a zapier integration so to link with my crm for more possibilities.

Evangelina

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Reviewed March 2020

Fantastic app!

PROS

A great app, highly recommended, especially if you're often on the move and depend on saving business card info quickly and accurately. This business card scanner is alt–cool!

CONS

Nothing – it is super easy to use, simple, accurate and miles ahead of current competition.

Gabrielle

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2020

Best CRM for what I need to automate my systems

PROS

I would say this is the best mobile CRM for what I need. Since using Covve, the auto reminders in the CRM are the most useful features for me. There's also features/ai which for intuitive outreach like news feature that provide you relevant stories based on the location of your contact. I never would have thought of that! It's easy to keep in touch with connections.

CONS

It's a little slow on Android but not a deal breaker.

Steven

Financial Services, 2-10 employees

Nice personal CRM

Great for networking and personal use -- helps to stay connected with contacts and friends with reminders. Puts all contacts in a single place, making it very easy to use. Additional business card scanning feature.

PROS

Very useful app, and user interface is well thought-out. Works seamlessly on iOS.

CONS

Not a ton of features as of now, but definitely has room to grow. Great at what it does.

Spence

Non-Profit Organization Management, 2-10 employees

Reviewed December 2020

Finally bringing AI to the contacts book!

I don’t usually rate apps, but this is one of those life savers that deserves the review. It’s so easy to forget to follow up with important people in your network, but Covve prevents that. Really pleased with the experience so far.

PROS

This app is easy to use, simple, and innovative

CONS

This app doesn't sync with Linkedin which is an important aspect of networking in the pandemic

Esther