What are DataFeedWatch users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using DataFeedWatch software through verified user reviews

• icon"It helps us in such many ways and the customer service is the best."
  • icon"I like the onboarding process, and the help i got from support all the way. It is easy to use, and the pricing is fair."
  • icon"The power of rule-based smart feed combines with ready integrations with most marketing stacks make it just superb."
  • icon"It can be confusing changing between stores sometimes."
  • icon"There's no notifications when my API feed is broken. I have to discover there's an issue on my own."
  • icon"Sometimes the user interface is a little confusing."

Browse all DataFeedWatch Reviews

• Have you used DataFeedWatch and would like to share your experience with others?

Austin

Makes My Job Much Easier. Multi-Account Management is Easy

Really great. The cost is not that high for being able to manage multiple feeds for multiple clients. Even with the recent $20 price increase.

Pros

I manage about 15 ecommerce store's Google shopping feeds in DataFeedWatch. It's really an awesome product for agencies and ads managers with multiple accounts. I like that I can login and work on numerous accounts all at once.

Cons

It's a little hard to do things with Regex on occassion when Regex is called for. They should make a little "Regex" library so I can find examples of common Regex code that is typically used in changing data feeds.

Reasons for choosing DataFeedWatch

Channable is also great. I chose DataFeedWatch because I had already received quite a bit of support from DFW while setting up a few accounts and I simply decided to stick with DFW, rather than moving to another tool that is similar in price and functionality. Both tools are great but I like DFW quite a bit and am used to it

Reasons for switching to DataFeedWatch

DataFeedWatch was way easier to use. Sales And Orders isn't user friendly and is extremely limited, while costing about as much as DataFeedWatch. I was impressed with DFW after trying S&O

Paulo

A Must Have tool for Managing Feed baseaded Channels

It's helped me adjust, evolve, manage and reach better results for my clients in all feed basead channels, specially Google Shopping.

Pros

Its a must have tool for managing feeds, which makes a huge difference in the outcome results for our clients. Easy to use, have many ways to customize different feeds, and they are always evolving.

Cons

Nothing really. It's a great fit for our businnes.

Reasons for choosing DataFeedWatch

First of all the team support and attention for my needs, second the price.

Response from DataFeedWatch

Thank you for your kind words, Paulo! :) It's amazing to hear that you've seen a significant performance increase with Google Shopping, and other channels, using DataFeedWatch. It makes us excited to continue growing with and for Customers like You :) Happy to have you with us and looking forward to achieving even more together!

Alexandre

Great tool for managing many feeds

Pros

Scalability, speed, features, and especially the customer support

Cons

Not really easy to use on its own, but there is a great customer support

Reasons for switching to DataFeedWatch

We needed something more effective in feeds management

Noah

OK, But Not For Beginners

Pros

It gets products onto google shopping, usually

Cons

it doesnt do a good job explaining things. most people unfmailiar with feeds are totally confused by basic things lacking explanations, ie "internal fields"

s & o sucked

Response from DataFeedWatch

Noah, thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts about our tool :) Glad to have you with us and we'd love to improve your experience! How about we connect for a tool training session to go over any functionalities that might be unclear and how to best leverage them for your feeds? We also include an onboarding call as a part of our offering to all Customers - during the onboarding we can go through creating and optimizing your feed together, as well as addressing any questions you might have.

Salvatore

Uno strumento indispensabile per chi lavora con ecommerce

Davvero molto positiva, sia la piattaforma è utilissima nello sviluppo e la gestione di campagne shopping, per ogni evenienza l'assistenza è sempre pronta ad aiutare.

Pros

Il software è facile da utilizzare, da la possibilità, in pochi clic, di collegare qualsiasi piattaforma ecommerce ed importare i prodotti all'interno della piattaforma dove è creare e rivedere i feed per le diverse piattaforme sulle quali fare advertising. Inoltre, è possibile creare delle campagne sulla Rete di Ricerca con degli annunci dinamici basati sui dati del feed.

Cons

Il software si collega facilmente, tramite app, a Shopify, per collegarlo a Wordpress o PrestaShop e necessario caricare un file bridge sul proprio spazio web. Nel caso in cui non si avesse familiarità con tale operazione si può contare su un'assistenza a 5 stelle!

Per

The MUST-HAVE tool for any serious ecommerce business

We solve ALL our marketing channel product data with DataFeedWatch and it is just amazing. Robust, super fast and one of the best support organizations I have ever worked with. It will forever be my number one choice of supplier in any future e-commerce company. The must-have tool. I just LOVE it.

Pros

It is a master of product information and channel automation. Intuitive user interface and very powerful tools. You can really tell, but using the tool, that it is created by people that use it themselves. The power of rule-based smart feed combines with ready integrations with most marketing stacks make it just superb.

Cons

Nothing I can think of. Maybe even more marketing channels and more AI solutions, but pretty comfortable they will amaze me with new features making my life as a marketeer, e-commerce owner and entrepreneur much easier.

Reasons for choosing DataFeedWatch

The price for all that functionality combines with the best support team on the market. They make me feel and look like a superstar and I think they are one.

Marcus

World class support!

Super impressed with all aspects of the software.

Pros

Two things. The software is as easy to use as it possibly can be and the support is always helping out with every kind of question or request. I have not seen this level of helpfulness anywhere else.

Cons

I have no particular dislikes except that feeds can be a struggle to handle.

Reasons for switching to DataFeedWatch

It was more complicated to set up multiple channels off of the same product feed in Channable. Plus the support at Datafeedwatch are second to none.

Alper

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Most feature less pay

In Turkey IT departments are such a big problem nearly every company. So when you use this tool, you cut nearly every relations with IT about xml

Pros

Customer support is my best . Every time I need a support, they are always there

Cons

You cant exactly see an analytics dashboard inside the tool

Reasons for choosing DataFeedWatch

Price is in the first place but on the other hand when I find a chance to try the tool, features and customer support effects a lot on my decision to go on using the tool then

Price /efficiency

Response from DataFeedWatch

Alper, thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts about our platform! :) Happy to hear that with the help of DataFeedWatch you were able to take control of your product feeds without having to involve your IT department - it's one of the things we had in mind when creating our feed tool, so glad we hit the mark with you! Thank you for the suggestion to make Analytics more visible in the dashboard - will definitely pass your feedback to our development team :)

Replied July 2019

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Great tool

Great experience!

Pros

Ease of use and great way to save time! This tool really helps me skip all the manual work in data and content management.

Cons

Could have more innovative solutions / specifications for my specific needs

Reasons for choosing DataFeedWatch

Datafeedwatch is more flexibele in custom solutions.

Kyla

Great app

Excellent customer service- actually fix the problem without just sending me links to read documentation

Pros

Set this up for me right off the bat, support is on chat which is nice. Seems to be working great so far.

Cons

not sure yet, hopefully nothing - seems to be running pretty smooth

Reasons for switching to DataFeedWatch

Shopify's data feeds dont remove out of stock products

Josh

DFW has provided us with a "set it and forget it" solution

The initial setup with DFW required a lot of back and forth with support, including a small customization from them for our feed. Their support was extremely helpful during this process and did not charge us for the customization (we simply paid the initial setup fee). We worked with a technical rep who was very patient with us as we ran into technical issues specific to the way our catalog is setup. Since the initial setup period nearly two years ago, DFW has run quietly behind the scenes for us without any issues, which is pretty much exactly what we were looking for in a solution. It has simplified things for us with zero headaches along the way.

Pros

Automating our feed for Google ads has been really convenient. We can add products to our catalog on our website and they are automatically added to our feed. We had to manually maintain a spreadsheet for our feed prior to using DataFeedWatch. So when we created a new listing on our website, we also needed to add it to the spreadsheet and fill out each field. The mapping setup between our site (Magento) to DFW populates that necessary info for the feed and eliminated the double entry process. The mapping is extremely flexible and allows for a variety of potential rules and filters to customize the data for your feed.

Cons

The original field mapping from our website was a little bit tricky. This is mainly because of the way our SKUs are setup, but it definitely was a situation where I needed to reach out to DFW support to help setup.

Reasons for choosing DataFeedWatch

DataFeedWatch beat Feedonomics on price, and I found my prospective call to be more helpful with DFW.

Response from DataFeedWatch

Hi Josh, Thank you! To get such feedback is one of the greatest rewords we could ask for ;) Happy to have you with DataFeedWatch for nearly 2 years now and hopefully more to come! Please remember you're always welcome to reach out to us with any questions or requests, and we will be glad to assist.

Craig

Blown away!

I was able to reduce the size of my data feed as well as open up virtually every eComm channel that exists without having to create separate feeds for each. More so, DataFeedWatch makes it stupid-simple to slice-n-dice one's data so that channels that have different requirements for syntax, e.g. capitalization or non-capitalized or any of the other many ways that channels seem to make our lives more difficult don't have to be spoon fed separately with separate fields in my input feed for each of the channels with ever so slightly different requirements for exactly the same data! Not only that, I can create fields and their contents out of whole-cloth with a rich range of conditionals which can use individual input fields to generate a static value or modify the contents of a given field's value based on conditions of other fields or business rules I'm able to implement entirely within the DataFeedWatch admin panel. On that last point, I no longer have to concern myself with business rules in deciding what to send to whom, which always resulted in having to have separate feeds generated for each separate channel but with DataFeedWatch, I can build the business rules right into the given channel's configuration and change it on the fly if/when necessary, without ever having to do any more coding or having to worry about effecting any of the other channels.

Pros

I've been web-coding applications since before PHP even was thought of and DataFeedWatch admin application is the only web-based application, that I didn't write myself, that has impressed me to the extent that I am almost giddy working with it! It had a bit of a learning curve, which an hour of on-boarding would flatten out to nothing, but once I got familiar with my way around, I was actually able to learn from using the UI/UX how to improve my management of datafeeds and channels to the extent I've never experienced before. I also love the fact that their admin makes it possible to actually reduce the size and complexity of the primary feed we provide to DataFeedWatch by using the admin's very rich feature set of renaming, combining and dynamically creating 'static' values for fields that I would have had to implement in the feed itself. Also, different channels all seem to want the same or similarly named fields to use channel specific syntax, e.g. Google wants 'in stock' for 'availability' while Bing wants 'In Stock' for 'Availability' and eBay accepts either 'Y' or 'N', accordingly, and so previously I had to have three separate fields instead of what I can do with DataFeedWatch which is to use a field that simply contains TRUE or FALSE and then I can use that value to create conditional static values separately as required by each different channel.

Cons

I only have two VERY minor nit-picks and they both have to do with the UI/UX. I like that they've adopted some 'guided navigation' in the form of a balloon suggesting to the user to use the 'Review' function to actually look a a given channel's configuration and tell you what is wrong with any of the data that would be going to the specific channel, including actually listing not just 'Your feed is broke' but instead, a summary of all issues found grouped by issue and the count thereof followed by every single row in the feed that has issues pointing out exactly what the issue with that record is. But, that balloon gets annoying when it continually pops up and I have to dismiss it is z-indexed higher than the primary content, which only makes sense but, covers up a portion of the primary content and although one can scroll or dismiss the balloon, it covers up a portion of the primary content. That said, one can dismiss the balloon or, click a link to "Hide these tips" but, it comes back. Likely a configuration issue easily remedied. The other nit-pick is that the support chat window is stuck in the corner of the page and can't be moved which can make discussing an issue on a specific page more difficult because as is usually my luck, what I have issues with is most often hidden by the chat window. True, I can open a new window/tab but, with the quality and utility of the UI/UX as it exists, the balloon and chat window content-blockage stand out like a sore thumb.

Kaitlyn

Great Software, Great Customer Service & Price

Pros

Allows me to customize just about everything under the sun in my data feeds. Easy to use and Datafeedwatch has AMAZING customer service that will walk you through any questions you might have. I really love DataFeedWatch!!

Cons

Can be complicated to audit and optimize.

Price & support.

Reasons for switching to DataFeedWatch

Didn't have the capabilities to customize feeds & I knew that it would never take my marketing to the next level.

Response from DataFeedWatch

Thank you so much, Kaitlyn! ;) We're very pleased to hear you would describe DataFeedWatch support as amazing, and happy you found all the customization options you needed in our tool! For audit and optimization - please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you would appreciate assistance in that area. We'd love to connect for an online session and go through reviewing and optimizing your feeds together :)

Peter

Best feed management tool - period!

- Handling issues in products feeds, both complex and minor, is so easy with this tool! - Saves tons of work and emails between us and developers/clients - Simply a sublime tool!

Pros

- The most user-friendly UI - Endless possibilities in terms of modifying info in the product feed - Numerous channels to choose from - Superb client service - Great integration with cloud services like Google Drive - Always developing new, useful features (like the possibility to structure complex and massive product feeds directly into a Shopping campaign - saves hours of work!)

Cons

- Not possible to make "umbrella" accounts like for example MCA's in Google Shopping, and to link these to other "MCA's". That would be awesome though! - Possible for a user to get access to numerous accounts (mostly an advantage for agencies)

Response from DataFeedWatch

Peter - thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback with us ;) We're extremely happy to hear you consider DataFeedWatch the best feed management tool and find a wide variety of functionalities useful in your work! As for the 'umbrella accounts' - did you know that we've recently introduced such a feature? Here's more about it: https://blog.datafeedwatch.com/datafeedwatch-master-account We would also be very eager to connect and go over this addition together :)

Thomas Moe

Amazing software for PPC Professionals

My overall experience with Datafeedwatch is overwhelmingly positive. Without much effort i am able to increase clients sales by ~70% after their shopping campaigns have plateaued.

Pros

It enables me to optimise my clients' feed in a very time efficient matter. Results really do show when comparing an optimised feed to the feeds that my clients deliver.

Cons

It Can be a bit rough to map out the feed when my clients deliver garbage feeds. Overall i'm very happy.

Reasons for choosing DataFeedWatch

Reviews from industry professionals.

Ashok

Truly love DFW as it has given a new wing in our agency's growth

DFW has helped us manage one of the crucial components of Pay per click advertising specially for ecommerce business: create and manage a high quality feed. This is because for ecommerce businesses, product listing ads are top performing ads and product feed is critical to make these ads perform profitably. DFW is allowing us to seamlessly manage auto-syncing product feeds for our clients. Often our client's product details come unorganized or miss details. Using DFW, we optimize quickly and sync them with our key PPC platform such as Google shopping ads, bing shopping and Facebook catalog ads.

Pros

Options like field mapping, rules to optimize product attributes, merging variants to parents, 3-4 feed refreshment options are great features.

Cons

Possibly integrate product reviews feature that one can pull from store and send to google for seller rating and product rating. Offer reporting around which are top selling products, which are worst selling, etc. Consider adding a field to report product margin (price - cost of goods sold).

Lauge

Simplify your feed processing

Great company which is just getting better over the years. Keep it up!

Pros

We used to generate a lot of different product feeds for our clients on their servers. It was a mess to maintain and to manage our inventory for the different sales channels as well as inclusion/exclusion of items for certain channels. After we migrated to Datafeedwatch we only need to maintain a single source feed for each country which we split out to our different channels. Saved us a lot maintenance hours and processing time on our servers.

Cons

It does what we need it to do. A few times we had some minor issues with nested arrays in xml etc where the structure seems to get a bit confusing using feed template builder (which btw is really nice for code-illiterate people). But the support is quite fast and really helpful usually everything gets sorted out within less than an hour!

Stuart

A flexible feed creator with great functionality

I can easily create and distribute product feeds now. The copy channel function really speeds up the process launching say a new Google Shopping country and making the edits needed for that region. I highly recommend the software backed up by a knowledgeable support team.

Pros

Ability to segment a feed using IF filters making unique feeds as needed for each Google Shopping country. If you are running a larger team with multiple stores you can add each shop with its own feeds so they are easy to manage and organise instead of lists of feeds to scroll through. Support has been fantastic at helping set-up feeds instead of pushing a sale for them to set them up instead.

Cons

I haven't come across any limitations, but I wish the Google Shopping categories were a bit easier to set-up when mapping in foreign languages. Not being multilingual makes it a time consuming task.

Reasons for choosing DataFeedWatch

Price was a factor but there were hiccups with them not integrating with Bigcommerce smoothly I was seeing from other merchants. Datafeedwatch's free trial went smoothly and I saw no reason to not go live after that point.

Reasons for switching to DataFeedWatch

Google stopped supporting direct connection with Bigcommerce

Response from DataFeedWatch

Thanks a lot, Stuart! It's awesome to get such feedback :) Glad you found DataFeedWatch helpful in managing feeds for multiple countries! We appreciate the point you made in regard to categorization - our development team will look into how we can enhance this feature to make it more time-efficient.

Maria

Good service, but expensive

Great but a little expensive

Pros

It works for what we need, google adds, facebook and IG shop.

Cons

We got charge for all the URL but actually only the main URLS are use for the data feed, the attributes for color/sizes are not used on our datafeed an we have excluded them.

Response from DataFeedWatch

Maria, thank you for providing us with your feedback! :) We're glad to hear that functionality-wise our tool managed to meet your expectations. Speaking of pricing - it is very transparent and we base it on the number of SKUs you import. The reason we base our fees on the input and not the output is that we need to process all the items on a daily basis regardless of how many products get included in the feed. We put many efforts in ensuring we provide a service of quality, and we include services that many other companies apply additional charges for - such as marketplace order sync, onboarding & knowledge sessions or feed review. PS: Did you know that there is an Annual Plan available, that includes a 15% discount?

Christine

Best Feed Management Solution

I've used DFW with numerous ecommerce businesses over the last 5 years, from set up to taking over management of existing accounts.

Pros

The ease of set up and using it, simple and well thought out interface, and the overall feature set make DataFeedWatch the best choice for feed management. Managing feeds on spreadsheets for Google Merchant Center and other platforms was such an inefficient waste of time. The features for feed data changes and categorization have been especially helpful in saving time and best optimizing shopping feeds. Using DataFeedWatch saved me time and also led to improved campaign performance.

Cons

My only criticism would be on the feed check process. The tool would be more valuable if it gave suggestions and direct ways to fix errors in the feed instead of just pointing them out.

Reasons for switching to DataFeedWatch

Spreadsheets for shopping feeds, even small shopping feeds, requires so much time managing the feed that could otherwise be spent optimizing the feed and campaign. Using DFW enabled me to cut right to optimization and analysis and not have to waste time on spreadsheet issues and manually importing a feed.

Erik

Can't work without DFW anymore

We use DFW for almost every client. Because we are daily users we now the tricks and can work very quickly. The tool gives us so much efficiency in setting up and improve feeds and also setting up Shopping campaigns as we want.

Pros

DataFeedwatch is a very straightforward and easy to use tool! Everything is easy to understand and by doing it once you understand the functions and also learn directly how you can use some functions in other ways and accounts! Beside that, when you have an problem, the support chat is very helpfull and quick in helping you. They are solving your problems for you.

Cons

It's not particular an Con of DFW itself but more of tools like this. You need to use them to understand them. The first time you use it it can be a bit hard to make the correct optimyzations. But the support is in that case there for you and willing to help!

Jack

Easy to use and cost effective

Pros

Software is really easy to use and cost effective, lots of features available and easy to create feeds which can be used across channels

Cons

Some of the individual feed custom rules can be tricky to set up especially if you're not familiar with regex

Price

Response from DataFeedWatch

Thanks for the awesome review, Jack! We try our best to provide an easy and affordable solution and I'm happy to hear we hit the mark for you. PS: Did you know that we have a few Regex Ninjas in our Support Team? ;) Feel free to drop us a line anytime and we will gladly create a regex for you!

Joel

Datafeedwatch advocate

Fixing low quality feeds quickly Using one master feed that is easily mapped to other feeds Adding business data to original feed for higher ROI advertising

Pros

The ability to create a master feed (internal fields) Relatively easy to manage once you get the hang of it The amazing customer support

Cons

Sometimes the preview is a bit slow Making the desing more appealing and intuitive could make it easier to get new people using the tools Feed overview functionality is lacking

Response from DataFeedWatch

Joel - thank you, your feedback is much appreciated! :) Glad to see that you found use and value in functionalities such as the Internal Fields and data merging. Thank you for pointing out the areas we could improve on - we'll make sure to have them over to our development team, as we continuously work on providing a better solution that our Customers would use with delight. Let me also mention that we have sped up the Preview in the recent weeks - I hope with next usage it will load in a blink of an eye ;)

Lars

Easy and problem solving feed management

Usually our clients source feeds have at least a couple problems (example, required fields are missing). Then we can simply add them in DFW. By importing the feeds to DFW we are able to ensure the fees don't have any issues.

Pros

I like this software mainly because it's easy to use, but it's also very powerful. You can use regex if you need to, but in most cases this is not required. It's also easy to copy a feed or a set of rules so you don't need to spend extra time if you have several feeds using a similar setup.

Cons

The only issue I had with DFW was if the character encoding of the source feed was not UTF-8 I had to contact support to have them change the settings. This is however quick because they usually answer within a couple of minutes.

Reasons for switching to DataFeedWatch

DFW has a great user interface, but it's also good value for the money. Since pricing is based on number of products in the source feed, you can have as many "shops" you want, like Google shopping, Facebook etc. without the monthly cost increases.

elizabeth

AWESOME Tool and SUPPORT is A+

The support staff are so very knowledgeable and helpful, the entire team is great but Have been dealing with them for years.

Pros

We really like the ease of use and the ability to control what we send in feeds.

Cons

Can take a while for a new channel to be created but they are really awesome at getting it done

the support

Reasons for switching to DataFeedWatch

easy of use , support of product

Response from DataFeedWatch

Elizabeth - thank you very much for your feedback :) It's a great compliment to hear you'd rate DataFeedWatch support A+, and that you find our feed tool easy to use - that's exactly what we strive for! We're very happy to have you with us, and looking forward to continuing our successful cooperation for years to come.

DataFeedWatch