• Pros

• "Ease of use, very good support and many functionality that helps in managing my business"

• "Ease of use, tonnes of features, speed, excellent customer service, value for money, multi-function platform"

• "I like the simplicity of use. I often use the counter for tasks, which is essential for analyzing and organizing work. The calendar and templates for projects are very useful."

• Cons

• "Sometimes buggy, but less so as time has passed - it is obviously still supported and growing, so that's not so bad."

• "Sometimes there was issues but the author fixed it immediatly"

• "I would like the developers to finish the section "Projects", otherwise it's some kind of curve. It would also be nice to add the ability to work together on tasks."

Browse Flowlu Reviews

Theresa from Exhibica Group

The perfect all-in-one software for SMBs

Essentially, my business has the potential to get out of the red now that we've migrated to one app for everything. Previously, spending cash due to inefficiency. With my team utilizing Flowlu, we have the opportunity to increase productivity and complete projects quickly. After a few updates we'll save additional time, I mean, nothing saves more time than having one software for CRM, project management, estimates / invoicing, task automation, document sharing, messaging, workspaces, polls, a knowledge base and reports versus switching between 34 apps.

Pros

#1. First thing's first, I'm not happy about sharing the best thing on the market.... But the customer service team is beyond average and they deserve the love. #2. My team and I absolutely love the goodies. All the features and simplicity of use is top notch; flowlu looks and feels professional. #3. We can't get enough of how practical and seamless using the software is compared to other popular softwares. #4. I've made friends go life y'all. Customer service is responsive, friendly and passionate about what they do and how it's presented. Oh, and contacting them is guilt-free. #5. We took a HUGE load off when deciding to downsize and streamline our processes. We went from about 34 apps & websites to now less than 5. #6. Personalize the software to match your business needs. Versus changing your business based on the software.

Cons

#1. Now that the best secret is out, I'll tell ya my biggest fear is that the price will become unreachable and impractical. #2. I don't have much to complain about. By the time anyone finishes reading this review, there will be updated the changelog that more integrations and customizations were released.

John from Really Different

Really Different Review

It's taken a while to get used to how it works and in the meantime I have still kept going with the other project management tools, but after 18 months of using three major management tools I have gone for this one exclusively and will be junking the others (not without regret as I enjoyed using some of them, but this has filled all the gaps that the others didn't)

Pros

I love this software. I have tested all the major project management software out there and this is the best for us. I am the only user, but it allows me to plan and automate tasks for the business. I don't use the finance options as I use Xero for that - but it is fantastic for the automation of tasks within projects.

Reasons for Choosing Flowlu

I am on the Free which covers my needs, but what it has done is meant that I have been able to recommend the product to some of my larger customers and suppliers, who would need the paid version. The Free version has better facilities and functionality than just about any of the ones I have tried before, by far (except maybe Britax24). Having spent two years researching and using the alternatives, Flowlu is head and shoulders above the rest for us in the fact that it allows smaller companies with 1 or 2 users access to a version that is, very, very useful and is a great asset and doesn't keep asking you to 'upgrade' when you reach a limit, or charge you a minimum of five users when one, or two, is all you will ever need. I can't recommend Flowlu enough - well done!

Santa from www.heal10.com

Guaranteed rescues from the hijackers

Pros

I do not often use such programs, but this one interested me. Indeed, a nice interface, a variety of tools, the program knows a lot, which is usually uncharacteristic for such software. Working with it is very convenient and helps me to concentrate.

Cons

Very inconvenient implemented mode of joint work on tasks. You can say that it simply does not exist. Everything is sharpened for the solution of individual problems. But they do not use such systems in order to plan a trip to the store.

Dustin from I.T. Computer Repair

Industry: Computer Hardware

Amazing Team With An Amazing Product

I have absolutely fallen in love with the software. It has made my life easier by keeping on customer information cloud based so my whole team can access them anytime. It has also help me to have to avoid writing out lengthy invoices since the system has a simple setup of clicking and all information previously created (price, description, tax, etc) is automatically imported and calculated for you. The support has been great as well. No matter what trouble I run in to, they are right there beside me helping me every step of the way. They are like a part of my team. They go above and beyond your expectations to ensure you are happy with the service and that it works the absolute best it can for you and whatever your needs may be.

Pros

I like how simple the software is organized. I also love how the invoicing is directly implemented into the customer accounts and how Flowlu keeps track of all revenue and expenses for my company. This is really help to not have to hire an accountant.

Cons

The only thing I can say I have found that I don't like at this moment is probably that there is no voip implementation. However, Ive brought this up to the designers and they assured me that this is going to possibly change in the future. Other than that, I have ZERO complaints.

Alexey from Resty-app

It is exactly what we've been looking for.

I'm pretty happy. My team accepted this software on the go and we transferred all our work less than in a week to Flowlu. The support team is working great.

Pros

The brilliant combination of features. Flowlu lets us keeping control while the whole client lifecycle from the first touch through contracts, project execution to payments and again. As a manager of small business, I have one point of control and don't need any more tools to control sales activities, project execution, payments tracing and cashflow balance. Now I have an all-in-one tool. No more extra expenses. No more switches between tools No wasting the time on export/import the data.

Cons

Some minor features in project management could be improved in the future.

Reasons for Choosing Flowlu

there are no other options with such a ratio of functionality, cost, and value.

Jakson from Janex

Flowlu very easy to use and helps achieve the objectives

flowlu has greatly helped our company achieve our goal with ease of use, lightweight system and easy navigation. Usability is a strong point

Pros

Cons

Do not have our Portuguese language and payment method of Brazil

Reasons for Choosing Flowlu

Because it helped our company achieve our goals.

Sameer from Antargyan CloudWorks LLP

Industry: Information Services

Excellent Software to Run your Business

I am using flowlu.com consistently for more than 2 years and I am quite happy about it. It helped me to deliver my product efficiently and provides me better team management and total delivery control

Pros

Flowlu is complete suite, it helped us to manage our projects, team, communication (via built in chat) and most importantly our customers to great extend

Cons

if this could be integrated with social monitoring, marketing aspect of business this software will rock the world.

veronica from Agave

Excellent product and excellent customer service

I am very happy to have found this software, it meets all my needs without great difficulty to learn how to use it

Pros

Cons

The recurring tasks and the ability to add tasks from the calendar are a bit better

Musthafa from Kreston SVP Chartered Accountants

An excellent CRM cum Project Management tool for Professionals

I tried Flowlu after trying many CRM cum project management software and this online software is truly amazing. It is packed with tonnes of features, simple to use, highly customizable, and work in multi platforms and more importantly, highly affordable. The mobile app is also truly amazing. They are keeping adding new features and in my opinion this is the best bet in the market in terms of value for money.

Pros

Cons

lack of email integration, and limited marketing tools

Angela from Pink Warrior Makeup Artistry

Great New Business Management Software

It is still "under construction" so to speak but so far it is a really great tool and very user friendly. I look forward to introducing other customers to it so they can actually use something they can understand.

Pros

I love that there are so many different apps to use for your business. The project management portion is exactly what I had needed from a CRM and I have been searching for. I have done a lot of product research on all-in-one business suites that include project management and I love where they are going with this. It is super easy to use and to get started.

Cons

I know it is still being developed but I do hope for contracts with e-signature capabilities along with some nice looking proposal software. A client portal would be nice as well but I have a standalone that I can use.

Response from Flowlu

Replied August 2018

Thanks for your review, Angela!)

Anna from https://mytaskhelper.ru

Gets out our small IT team

Pros

Negligible and intuitive interface without overloaded functional. There is a module agile. Passed to it with a paid and complex jira, the functionality is quite sufficient for our needs and easily configured. Quickly log tasks in the backlog, sprints are created, the pages do not hang. There is a sorting of tasks by folders using the drag & drop method. Convenient filters on several parameters, which helps to find the right task when there are several hundred of them.

Cons

No auto-link category to the tasks, when you create it in a folder, you have to assign it manually. If you forgot, look for it at the end of the list. There are subtasks, but there is no check-list.

Response from Flowlu

Replied February 2018

Thank you for your feedback Anna! We will upgrade Flowlu Agile Projects App using your suggestions!

Rajana from https://mytaskhelper.com

In order to start using, you do not need to study the instructions for a long time

Pros

Excellent functionality for working with tasks. The setting, appointment of the responsible, control, accounting of time - everything is: simply and clearly. The program has additional built-in tools - for example, mental maps and agile-module. Mental cards are prettier and more convenient than the bulky XMind and at the same time conditionally free. Finally, you can not use extraneous messengers for working discussions.

Cons

Some things are not obvious, they would not prevent articles with the analysis of the system's functional.

Response from Flowlu

Replied February 2018

Thank you for your feedback Rajana! Regarding documentation we will release it in couple of weeks!

Andrei from ActivePlatform

Good project tracking service

Pros

We use the service for 3 years. It greatly simplifies the work, as it is convenient to track information about customers. We immediately see what task we are performing for the client, what project is assigned to it and how much money we will receive.

Cons

The service has no serious flaws, but there are several small flaws. For example, you can not calculate the salary in the financial section, you need to do it in a separate module.

Sam from mytaskhelper.com

All work in one place

Pros

I'm just delighted with this platform. It allows you to use different applications to work together in one place - it's just super. Especially like the built-in manager, which monitors the actual time and compares it with the planned one. This allows us to solve crucial tasks on time.

Cons

It is necessary to refine almost all sections. To use them while it is inconvenient, but it is not critical. I have not found any other shortcomings, although I use it recently. Perhaps something else will manifest itself over time.

Polina from http://www.diamondvita.com

This is my magic business wand

Pros

I use the service as a task scheduler, very convenient. Tasks can be scattered around folders, the application has a good interface, nothing hangs. Goals, setting task-makers, mental maps and group chats - this helps a lot to establish business processes. Simply put, the application has everything that a businessman might need. Contacts and customers are always at hand.

Cons

This is the only one of all my applications, in which 100% there are no shortcomings. I am delighted and want to share with all this find.

Ahmet from Atas Lighting

Industry: Building Materials

Excellent project management service

Pros

The service has a wide range of tools. All tasks can be assigned the time and name of the project. After the implementation of the plan, I compare the planned and elapsed time, I derive statistics on which it is understood, where I have flaws, and where I recycle. For anyone who is viewing projects not in the office, there is a mobile application.

Cons

You can not connect to the tasks of other employees. They can view documents, but cannot make changes. This is 100% needed to be improved and another search function added.

Response from Flowlu

Replied October 2018

Hello Ahmet! Thanks for your review! You're able to assign tasks to your team members and collaborate)

Gabriele from Agave Web

Fantastic Software

Pros

Easy of use, interface and functionality

Cons

Sometimes there was issues but the author fixed it immediatly

Eric from http://www.diamondvita.com

Will not allow to clutch at all at once

Pros

I do not know if you ever had such a thing that you do not know what to grab for? You have to do so many things that you do not know where to run. I was so constantly. And I found a way to deal with it. This time management system allows you to focus only on the most important at the moment.

Cons

It remains only to introduce a similar system into the business. If the developers finish the work together on the tasks, it will be just great. This system will be able to give the business a quantum leap.

Ron from mytaskhelper.com

Different applications for collaborative work are stored in one place

Pros

The service has distinctive chips that I have not seen anywhere - a project board with checklists, creating accounts linked to a transaction, a project, accounting for the proceeds and costs of the project, and here is the Agile module and the mental map. It is convenient that there are so many tools in one place, in a single interface.

Cons

The section "Projects" has not been finalized, it is not very convenient to use it. It can be seen that the system is still at the stage of withdrawal.

Milana from www.heal10.com

A program that teaches planning

Pros

For the first time I saw such a function in such an application, and tried them a lot - if I did not do the things planned for today, it's impossible to go to the folder - tasks for tomorrow. This is very stimulating for proper planning.

Cons

Despite all the advantages, the application is slightly damp, there is no possibility to filter tasks by dates, and also create pivot tables.

Response from Flowlu

Replied February 2018

Thank you for review, Milana! Great to know that our software helps you to plan your things to do! You give us motivation to make Flowlu better!

Alex from http://www.heal10.com/

Convenient scheduler

Pros

This task manager completely suits me. You can conveniently scatter tasks to folders. For example, I never go to the "important" folder until I finish with the "very important" folder. At first I was skeptical about such products, but quickly got involved. Indeed, it helps to save time and focus on the most important.

Aura from http://www.heal10.com/

Electronic organizer

Pros

I use this program in this capacity and it is much more convenient than a paper pad. Many routine operations program takes over. A well-organized system for sorting and tracking important tasks. With him, the whole team works more efficiently - it's a fact.

Cons

The section with projects is not very convenient, and the mode of teamwork is absent altogether. It is necessary to refine many small nuances, but this is more a matter of taste. I hope the developer does not let you down.

Paul from Eco Construction

Unbelieveable combination of power and performance!

I did extensive research of CRM software before settling on Flowlu, and I must say I have not been disappointed. This is easily the best business decision I have made.

Pros

We are a small but growing company. I have been using Flowlu for 6 months. I am amazed by the wealth of functionalities available. Very user-friendly software. I keep discovering new functionalities every day. Highly recommended!

Cons

It would be great to include an audit trail.

Alex from Logic Way

Universal software

In general, it is an excellent tool for automating business processes.

Pros

I use Flowlu every day when sending messages to customers of our company. The software is often updated, but due to its high organization it takes up a small amount of space.

Cons

There are not enough functions for financial reporting, and there is also no possibility to insert information without performing automatic formatting.

Michael from Cre8tivStudios

Industry: Graphic Design

There is no other Software to use.

Flowlu is my day in and day out, task manager and invoicing platform. Just about every task and assignment of tasks go through this. Even my clients are using it now.

Pros

This is a great software to use to manage clients and also get tasks and workflows done. I have tried a host of softwares. Trello, Zoho, Sugar CRM, Bitrix, open source, paid, Invoicely; I could go on and on. None of them matches up to this software with its features. Thankful my wife found this and I have ben using it day in and day out.

Cons

There are very few cons. The software is still in development so any cons I would care to list have already been addressed by the great development team. Even for those thinking the learning curve is steep, most if not all of the instructions are in the back.

Niklas from Montessoricampus Wien Hütteldorf - S2

Best Knowledge-Base system ever!

At the Montessoricampus in Hütteldorf we need to save the knowledge of our best it students, Flowlu makes it really easy for us to do that, also the software is feature-rich and the support is really friendly and helpful.

Pros

The easy to use interface of the knowledge base service. Also I really like the good customer support, especially Maxim, he is a really nice and helpful agent.

Cons

Sometimes the table customation is a bit buggy and takes you back to the upper end of a helping page.. This is the only annoying thing. Everything else is totally fine!

Karla from Intermedix

Good service

Pros

I like that the software is well organized and takes up a rather small amount of space. I use it every day to send messages to customers of our company, as well as to my colleagues.

Cons

I lack some of the functionality, but the software is expanding quite quickly, so it is possible that they will soon appear in it.

Nataly from Sigma Ukraine

Everything you need in one place

Pros

Developers tried to make the customer base not that it was simply, but was an effective tool in every concrete business that wants to use the application. At the same time, the system is suitable for owners of small sites or freelancers, as well as for a larger business in which hundreds of people are involved. Flowlu is simple and convenient, it is easy to store and process detailed information about each client.

Cons

There are no reminders on the birthdays of customers or any important dates on the system. Of the larger claims, I can say that the system of distribution of roles among employees has not been thought out. In general, everything is fine.

Flowlu Task Management Review

Overall, Flowlu is fully functional and is a great tool for collaboration

Pros

You can load files in a task for further details of your projects, mobile app and the web app is always in sync

Cons

The only main con is that you cannot attach images in your chat box, say, you would like to share a screen capture. So that's not possible

Evgeny from Luxoft

This application helps me to optimize the work

Pros

Flowlu I discovered for myself not so long ago, but I was able to evaluate this application to its true worth. It has a simple and intuitive interface, thanks to which I quickly create the necessary job lists, notes, which I assign to folders according to the purpose. For example, for each project I have a separate folder, there are folders for household chores, sports. It turned out that it is convenient and significantly saves time.

Cons

In the projects section there are no normal settings, I would like this feature to work as intended by the developers.

The sharpest tool in the shed!

A must for staying organized and for never forgetting a task again. Once you get into the habit of adding tasks and reviewing them at least daily, you have a valuable tool for optimizing your time and creating efficiency for your self and others.

Pros

The ability to sort or organize in several different ways as well as the ability to assign tasks and follow up with the assignee.

Cons

The glitch (or user error) where a task is occasionally duplicated if you make a change and then save.

True all-in-one online collaboration tools with a decent free plan

I feel that we have an in-house support team when working with Flowlu.

Pros

Our research requires a project management tool and a knowledge base, so we are very happy to find this rare combination in Flowlu. The icing on the cake is the free plan and the instant customer support.

Cons

Flowlu hasn't provided the documentation yet. In fact, this helps my cognitive development as I always explore something new every day working with Flowlu.

Not perfect, but not far off

All of our company documentation is now on Flowlu's knowledge base system, searchable and accessible by the whole team, and backed up via a weekly download.

Pros

There are lots of features available for free. It's pretty powerful. We mainly use the knowledge base and it does a great job at this.

Cons

There are a few things which aren't very intuitive, and just a couple of features that are irritating, but overall it's really good.

Akina from www.diamondvita.com

Help for team work

Pros

The creation of projects takes place in a simple and concise interface. Later, the result of work can be monitored in real time. The functional of the software is really amazing with its variety.

Cons

For many, the problem is the lack of a version for iOS. Not all sections of the program are equipped with notifications. The category can not be automatically attached to the task list.

Ferenc from Develop IT

Industry: Program Development

A great tool for groups

If I write to my group-leader, then he will get it, and the others also see it, and everybody can follow the convarsations, the questions and the answers.

Pros

We can share code snipets, there are threads, and it works well on my phone.

Cons

The notifications not consistent for me. If click on a shared image, the whole program hiding. My company doesn't pay for slack yet, so we often loose our messages. :(

Tamra from The Rebecca Foundation

Great for a new program

So far I am highly enjoying Flowlu. Other intranets I have used are a lot more difficult to work with, the ease of it helps my brain not get so flustered.

Pros

It is user friendly, easy to maneuver, and very sleek/appealing to the eye

Cons

The current inability to have more than one kind of opportunity. We have different kinds of clients that need different contact pages also

Omary from ZOLA Electric

Industry: Renewables & Environment

nice app

getting leads in real time

Pros

simple application and easy to use for me

Cons

setting it app seems to be very hard for me

Ashley from Savvy Investor

Flowlu Knowledge Base Review

Good experience and customer support is always quick.

Pros

I can only comment on the knowledge base as that is what our company uses Flowlu for. It is very easy to use and easy to add articles and create a knowledge base. The system itself seems quite intuitive.

Cons

Tutorials could be better or more present within the knowledge base. Choosing the running order is easy to do in the sidebar but is not replicated on the top tier article. Unsure why both publish buttons are needed on articles. Attaching files within the article edit mode would be beneficial. A highlight button would be good in the editor system. Ability to paste content without formatting would be good.

Maksym from Artkai

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Great value for money and outstanding support

Pros

All in one place. We used to have different software for project management and sales. Flowlu handles it all. Support - runs an extra mile all the time.

Cons

Some features are missing, but they are being developed really fast.

Javed from Sabka Sevak

Best Free Project Management Software on Planet

Pros

All in one project management, CRM, Calendar, Knowledge base all for free

Cons

UX need to be improved and need lots of reporting feature good for smart teams

Response from Flowlu

Replied October 2018

Thank you for your feedback! We will improve our UX and Reports feature in few months!

Great Product with Lot of user friendly features

Exceptionally great and user friendly product.

Pros

Very much user friendly and completely integrated product. Easily for navigation and assign the rights to different user. Great UI.

Cons

Nothing to say . I liked almost everything.

Christine from Humility Homes and Services, Inc.

Flowlu for a non profit

Love it!

Pros

It was REALLY easy to teach others how to use it.

Cons

Signing up was a little confusing and I would like to be able to create more owners.

Zsolt