User Reviews Overview

Feature Ratings

Ease-of-use

4.5 / 5

Value for Money

5.0 / 5

Customer Support

5.0 / 5

Functionality

4.5 / 5

Ratings Breakdown

5 stars

(36)

36

4 stars

(10)

10

3 stars

(0)

0

2 stars

(0)

0

1 stars

(0)

0

  • Pros

  • "Ease of use, very good support and many functionality that helps in managing my business"

  • "Ease of use, tonnes of features, speed, excellent customer service, value for money, multi-function platform"

  • "I like the simplicity of use. I often use the counter for tasks, which is essential for analyzing and organizing work. The calendar and templates for projects are very useful."

  • Cons

  • "Sometimes buggy, but less so as time has passed - it is obviously still supported and growing, so that's not so bad."

  • "Sometimes there was issues but the author fixed it immediatly"

  • "I would like the developers to finish the section "Projects", otherwise it's some kind of curve. It would also be nice to add the ability to work together on tasks."

Browse Flowlu Reviews

Filter by:

Sort by:
 

Showing -49 - 0 of 74 results

April 2021

User Profile Picture

★ Albert from IMAP Internet Marketing SLU

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Information Technology and Services

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

4.0

Functionality

5.0

April 2021

Todo en uno

El producto esta bastante trabajado y me gusta mucho sus posibilidades. Tengo mucho por descubrir, pero el uso hasta ahora esta muy bien.

Pros

Me gusta las funcionalidades que tiene, es genial ya que cubre todas las areas necesarias para cualquier negocio. Lo mejor de todo es que te permite deshabilitar aplicaciones si lo las vas a usar, por lo que te limpia la interfaz con aquello que realmente vas a usar. Debido a la extensión de opciones aún me falta mucho por explorar. Estoy implementando Flowlu por partes, primero el CRM , tareas y bases del conocimiento, y luego iré avanzando entre sus posibilidades ya que la parte de facturación me interesa, pero cada cambio de software requiere su tiempo de adaptación.

Cons

Flowlu esta en Ingles, tienen planteado en su Roadmap el idioma español, pero a dia de hoy no esta. Espero que este listo para antes del 2022 para poder trabajar más ágilmente por la plataforma.

Reasons for Choosing Flowlu

Por ser un todo en uno, y es un software que lleva ya su tiempo en el mercado implementando mejoras continuas.

Reasons for Switching to Flowlu

Para tener todo en un mismo sitio, CRM, gestión de proyectos, facturación , bases de conocimiento...

April 2021

Cristhian from Little Big Pro

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Marketing and Advertising

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

4.0

April 2021

La herramienta que estaba necesitado

Pros

- Gran cantidad de aplicaciones. Lo que nos permite organizar la gran mayoría de nuestras tareas de finanzas, proyectos, comunicacion, etc, en una sola herramienta. - En general el sistema responde rápido a la interacción. - El nivel de personalización que nos han permitido, como el logo. Incluso, permiten la configuracion de CNAME. - Excelente Roadmap, que nos prometen añadir más idiomas, algo que para los que hablamos español agradeceríamos bastante. - El chat por proyecto y directo para miembros del equipo - El grafico de Gantt, que es una herramienta que siempre me ha encantado y es bueno verla aqui.

Cons

- Hasta donde lo he revisado no he encontrado una opción para volver los proyectos públicos, por lo que me supongo que no tiene esa opción. Pues otras herramientas sí nos permiten tenerlo publico como también anclar los poryectos dentro de una web. - La falta de un editor nativo para Word y/o Excel. El cual hemos visto he otras herramientas. Lamentablemente creo que este tipo de integracion es muy compleja, así que no esperaría verla pronto. - Tiene una herramienta para tomar notas, pero preferiría una aplicación individual (como el resto) donde pueda almacenar todas mis notas (muy al estilo de Google Keep)

Reasons for Switching to Flowlu

La cantidad de aplicaciones que lo convierten en un todo en uno.

February 2018

Santa from www.heal10.com

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Time Used: Less than 12 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

4.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

4.0

Functionality

3.0

February 2018

Guaranteed rescues from the hijackers

Pros

I do not often use such programs, but this one interested me. Indeed, a nice interface, a variety of tools, the program knows a lot, which is usually uncharacteristic for such software. Working with it is very convenient and helps me to concentrate.

Cons

Very inconvenient implemented mode of joint work on tasks. You can say that it simply does not exist. Everything is sharpened for the solution of individual problems. But they do not use such systems in order to plan a trip to the store.

April 2021

Nicole from The Hull Firm

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Law Practice

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

April 2021

Flowlu is AMAZING

Flowlu is helping me increase my firm's efficiency with the automation and collaboration features and decreasing my overhead because I'm been able to move away from monthly subscription fees.

Pros

My firm has successfully used Clio (for practice management) Lawmatics (for CRM) for the last few years. However, I hated having to switch back and forth between the apps and I hated the monthly fees. When I found a lifetime deal for Flowlu I was thrilled! Even though it is not specifically built for law firms, the platform is awesome as handling intake, keeping projects organized, and moving cases forward.

Cons

I'm really excited about the features on the roadmap and wish the client portal would be ready prior to August.

Reasons for Choosing Flowlu

Suitedash was nice, but not robust enough for my law practics.

Reasons for Switching to Flowlu

Easier utility and less expensive

October 2020

Scott from Huffman Engineering

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Civil Engineering

Time Used: More than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

October 2020

Great Value

Pros

We use only the free version of this software and it has been fantastic for our limited uses. We mostly use project tracking and task keeping functions and for that it has been fantastic as we migrated away from MS Outlook and toward more Gsuite friendly products.

Cons

We would really love the chat feature to work better.

Reasons for Choosing Flowlu

Flowlu is considerably more intuitive and better fitted to our needs.

Reasons for Switching to Flowlu

We were moving towards Gsuite for email management and keeping tasks on outlook didn't make sense.

April 2021

Colin from Fast Creative Inc

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Marketing and Advertising

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

4.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

April 2021

It's actually fun to use!

Overall my experience with Flowlu has been really good. I like the simplicity of the Kan Ban boards. I like the drag and drop. I like the Calendar view. I find myself using it much more than other systems I have used.

Pros

I love that Flowlu has the ability to import Mind Maps from Xmind. I'm a mind mapper and I've finally found a tool that I can share my mind maps within a project management/CRM system instead of sending them a static PDF. Brilliant!

Cons

As a new user, I'm sure I will find something that will annoy me but for now, everything is working great. Flowlu is actually fun to use. I did contact chat support when building my template invoice. I found there were too many options and fields to fill out when all I wanted was a simple invoice. Support was quick to help me solve the issues.

Reasons for Choosing Flowlu

To be honest I chose a lifetime deal because I don't like monthly subscriptions

Reasons for Switching to Flowlu

ClickUp's font is too small and the interface is way too complex to navigate. I've used most of the top names, Monday.com, Asana, and Trello. The last thing I wanted was another piece of software to transfer all my tasks into, but I like Flowlu.

August 2019

Alexey from Resty-app

Company Size: 11-50 employees

Industry: Computer Software

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

4.0

August 2019

It is exactly what we've been looking for.

I'm pretty happy. My team accepted this software on the go and we transferred all our work less than in a week to Flowlu. The support team is working great.

Pros

The brilliant combination of features. Flowlu lets us keeping control while the whole client lifecycle from the first touch through contracts, project execution to payments and again. As a manager of small business, I have one point of control and don't need any more tools to control sales activities, project execution, payments tracing and cashflow balance. Now I have an all-in-one tool. No more extra expenses. No more switches between tools No wasting the time on export/import the data.

Cons

Some minor features in project management could be improved in the future.

Reasons for Choosing Flowlu

there are no other options with such a ratio of functionality, cost, and value.

Reasons for Switching to Flowlu

Jira is great, but it has redundant functionality and covers only the project execution. We couldn't use it for accountancy, and as a CRM in sales activities.

April 2021

Jordan from MulsonMedia

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Marketing and Advertising

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Functionality

5.0

April 2021

Flowlu Initial Thoughts - GREAT Onboarding with ROBUST Features

I will come back and update this review in the future once I've gotten some real dirt on my fingers in using it, but so far... I'M IMPRESSED AND EXCITED.

Pros

What made me chose Flowlu was the "all-in-one" nature of the platform. They have packed SO MUCH into this business management suite. I truly hope I do not find any reasons to ever need another service.

Cons

Well, the robust nature of the platform is also it's main challenge; there's a lot to learn and get familiar with. Although, this is where they've gone above and beyond, in my opinion. Their onboarding process takes A LOT of the overwhelm away.

Reasons for Switching to Flowlu

Have not been pleased with Dubsado overall, so when I found Flowlu, the decision to switch practically made itself. The main reason being, the robust feature set with Flowlu; hoping that I'll never need another piece of business management software again.

March 2021

Mohammad from FindCourse.net

Company Size: 11-50 employees

Industry: Education Management

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

March 2021

Application that has a lot to offer

Overall, the application has a lot to offer, and I believe it will be valuable in the long run. Initially, I was concerned with receiving recurring invoices, estimating, project management, and figuring out how to get customers to pay by the invoice. I've tried many paid and refunded apps, but I think I've found one that I'll be able to use in the future. The project management and finance all in one place handling capability of Flowlu - in addition to "record list" is such a helpful and life saving feature. It's not available in any of the other products I've tried.

Pros

the speed and its wonderful features which covering all aspects of our. business.

Cons

few improvement is needed in term of list exports esp in "record list", ability to print

Reasons for Choosing Flowlu

main feature was speed, then its customization of listing, finance module.

Reasons for Switching to Flowlu

speed of loading in suitedash is very slow. To update 2 or more clients its take enormous time.

April 2021

Mehak from Kaybox

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Marketing and Advertising

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

April 2021

Easy and simple software to manage all my business operations!

I really enjoy using Flowlu as it has saved me a lot of time in organising sale meetings and calls. I can also put everything to do with my business on the portal as it's like a cloud of all my information.

Pros

I really love the fact that my work emails are connected to the portal, so everything is accessible in one place. And everything is connected, so when a lead comes in, and converts to a sale - all the details through the sales pipeline stays.

Cons

There isn't anything I least like about this software!

Reasons for Switching to Flowlu

Suitedash was quite slow to load. It made a big difference as Flowlu is fast to load and it doesn't take ages to update!

April 2021

Antonio from Money Mouth Marketing

Company Size: 201-500 employees

Industry: Marketing and Advertising

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

April 2021

THIS is what I've been waiting for

My experience has been incredible so far. Kind of like a kid at Christmas... I actually look forward to using the application every morning Again, if the awesomeness of the app wasn't enough, customer service is incredible

Pros

First off, I couldn't believe this app actually existed. For years I have cobbled together multiple applications to run my business. invoicing, CRM, project management, Communications, Etc. I've been doing this so long, that I just thought “this is just the way it is…”. At one time I was contemplating just hiring a team to create it for me. They quoted me about $90,000, so that didn't happen lol. Then I found Flowlu It's not enough to Simply say that flolo is a great all in one application, the thing that differentiates them from everyone else is that they do a lot of things VERY WELL. I’ve bought other all-in-one programs in the past and they would typically have one function that shines and everything else is mediocre at best. Flowlu has replaced 5 applications and has made life for (and 350 of my employees) better. Customer service is incredible. I sent over 21 questions and they answered them all. Either with product updates or pointing me in the right direction. Max actually fixed some things right there on the spot. Can’t ask for more than that

Cons

I can't think of any right now. Flowlu does everything I need

March 2021

Paul from Education Management\

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 1 employee

Industry: Graphic Design

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

4.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

4.0

March 2021

Why Flowlu Is The Solution You Are Looking For

Overall, I love the way Flowlu is directing (sorry in my mind I always say “flowfu” I don’t know haha!!) I love that I found this LTD in Appsumo and would like to stack more If I can but being in a third-world country, It will be difficult so I am taking advantage of this limited time offer. Thank you for bringing such amazing app! I am really hoping to grow myself as an individual and also my future company with you in the years to come.

Pros

One feature that I love is the notes feature. I can easily jot down notes during my meeting with the client, or my ideas, or links that I wanted to bookmark. Though some feature may sound like overkill for me as a freelance, as I have said above, knowing that there are KB, Record lists, products, workspaces, I know I can expand and eventually turn into a company. I also love the time tracking feature. Not only the projects and tasks from clients but also my own tasks. I love that I can know how much I spend to a certain personal task. It helps me a lot to be productive.

Cons

One feature maybe that I’m missing is the ability to have a table view in my tasks and projects. You know guys, take what Clickup, Asana, and all other major apps has out there and make it better. I would also like to have a focus mode where I can easily toggle to have a focus only on the tasks that I wanted to do that day. Think of Focuster, or the Home view in Clickup, also have a little inspiration in Evernote. Or the My Day in the Microsoft To-Do App. As you can see, I’ve been through a lot of these apps so I hope you listen to what I recommend. Is there an ability for a custom on-boarding for a new member? I don’t know coz I am using the software solo. But this is the one I can see that will happen in the future. What If I add another team, I don’t want to teach everything from ground up. Maybe that’s why there is KB? I don’t know. So at leas have the onboarding questionnaire if we are a solo or a team, then based on the answer, certain apps will be turned off by default but users can always toggle them all on if they want so. Again, I am still learning the software so maybe these functionality is hidden somewhere there I just don’t know.

Reasons for Choosing Flowlu

For many months during the pandemic, I’ve been looking ways to at least spend my time to and be creative and be productive even in lockdown. The days of employees working in the office all day are gone. The remote work culture is growing and with it comes many business opportunities. Life is hard, and it even harder when you don't have the right software. Ideally, you should find yourself happy and content with your CRM, to-do, task management software and so on, so Here comes Flowlu. Not just your typical CRM, to-do, GTD but your All-In-One business solution specially for freelancers like me. Why this software fits not just only for small to medium, businesses but also to individual freelancers in this work-from-home era. Flowlu is the best business software that you can have because it has many features that will help your business grow. It has a feature where you can create and send emails, and invoices to your customers which saves a lot of time. Another thing is that it has reminders for all of your obligations which will help you get on top of everything. You can also keep track of what's coming up in your tasks.

February 2020

John from Really Different

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Design

Time Used: Less than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Functionality

5.0

February 2020

Really Different Review

It's taken a while to get used to how it works and in the meantime I have still kept going with the other project management tools, but after 18 months of using three major management tools I have gone for this one exclusively and will be junking the others (not without regret as I enjoyed using some of them, but this has filled all the gaps that the others didn't)

Pros

I love this software. I have tested all the major project management software out there and this is the best for us. I am the only user, but it allows me to plan and automate tasks for the business. I don't use the finance options as I use Xero for that - but it is fantastic for the automation of tasks within projects.

Cons

Sometimes buggy, but less so as time has passed - it is obviously still supported and growing, so that's not so bad.

Reasons for Choosing Flowlu

I am on the Free which covers my needs, but what it has done is meant that I have been able to recommend the product to some of my larger customers and suppliers, who would need the paid version. The Free version has better facilities and functionality than just about any of the ones I have tried before, by far (except maybe Britax24). Having spent two years researching and using the alternatives, Flowlu is head and shoulders above the rest for us in the fact that it allows smaller companies with 1 or 2 users access to a version that is, very, very useful and is a great asset and doesn't keep asking you to 'upgrade' when you reach a limit, or charge you a minimum of five users when one, or two, is all you will ever need. I can't recommend Flowlu enough - well done!

Reasons for Switching to Flowlu

I also loved Britax24! However, it was just too much for a small business like ours to use.

September 2019

Dustin from I.T. Computer Repair

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Computer Hardware

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

September 2019

Amazing Team With An Amazing Product

I have absolutely fallen in love with the software. It has made my life easier by keeping on customer information cloud based so my whole team can access them anytime. It has also help me to have to avoid writing out lengthy invoices since the system has a simple setup of clicking and all information previously created (price, description, tax, etc) is automatically imported and calculated for you. The support has been great as well. No matter what trouble I run in to, they are right there beside me helping me every step of the way. They are like a part of my team. They go above and beyond your expectations to ensure you are happy with the service and that it works the absolute best it can for you and whatever your needs may be.

Pros

I like how simple the software is organized. I also love how the invoicing is directly implemented into the customer accounts and how Flowlu keeps track of all revenue and expenses for my company. This is really help to not have to hire an accountant.

Cons

The only thing I can say I have found that I don't like at this moment is probably that there is no voip implementation. However, Ive brought this up to the designers and they assured me that this is going to possibly change in the future. Other than that, I have ZERO complaints.

Reasons for Choosing Flowlu

It has made my life easier by keeping on customer information cloud based so my whole team can access them anytime. It has also help me to have to avoid writing out lengthy invoices since the system has a simple setup of clicking and all information previously created (price, description, tax, etc) is automatically imported and calculated for you. The support has been great as well. No matter what trouble I run in to, they are right there beside me helping me every step of the way. They are like a part of my team. They go above and beyond your expectations to ensure you are happy with the service and that it works the absolute best it can for you and whatever your needs may be.

April 2021

Mark from Concept2Commerce Ltd

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Marketing and Advertising

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

April 2021

From Mind Maps to Micro Tasks FlowLu Has Cracked The SMB CRM Code!

I dread to even think about how many years it's been now, (over a decade at least) trying one CRM after another wishing I could mash three together to make the perfect solution. And then there's has been the frustration with Salesforce & Netsuite fighting my way through the layers of irrelevance, which makes perfect sense to the Harvard MBA of course, working for a Fortune 500, but for someone living life on the edge and bootstrapping, that was never going to work for my situation. And then, by chance along comes FlowLu. A CRM system that speaks directly to & tackles the challenges faced by ambitious SMB's starting small, wanting to scale and without having to think about migrating to a better CRM in two years. Why? Because FlowLu genuinely has covered everything an SMB would ever want in a CRM with enough headroom to grow to the next level up... So far, my experience has been this, I've had an attentive personalised onboarding process, I've read great documentation, I've witnessed a well laid out clean interface, I've watched videos explaining each module, | can see the right native integrations sprinkled across the platform, I've got support for all the major integration hubs, I've downloaded a mobile app which looks very similar to the desktop version, (yay) and I can upvote on a feature requests board & see a busy product road map. You just can't build something like this without serious amounts of focus, passion and dedication, I tip my hat to you guys, I really do.

Pros

It's scalability, it genuinely has everything you need from a CRM in one place and has scope to build out multiple departments at the enterprise level. In my honest opinion it's the Daddy of CRM for SMB's. The development team are open to new ideas and are driven by popular feature requests from existing users. It really is the most holistic solution I've ever seen in the SMB space to date.

Cons

I genuinely can't fault FlowLu, I'm racking my brain to think what it doesn't do very well but I'm stuck because every you want from a CRM is built in with native integrations to the big platforms (Google/Microsoft etc) Ah-ha, I've thought of one, it does have a Mega-Inbox function which makes a lot of sense for an All In One platform but it would appear that you can only collect & send mail from 3 Gmail/Outlook/IMAP accounts per user, if it supported more or unlimited accounts that would be perfect.

Reasons for Switching to Flowlu

More cost effective and Salesforce is too complicated for Small business IMO...

April 2021

Al from Intermedia

Company Size: 1,001-5,000 employees

Industry: Information Technology and Services

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

4.0

April 2021

Thumbs up

Pros

Recipe: Robuste collaboration and communications infrastructure A LA stay responsive to clients’ needs AVEC colleague productivity. Everybody wants to make and try this sauce. Nothing can be wrong with smooth operations, nice mix of successful members (wherever they happen to be working), and precious key component customers. As usual, different results with different cooks and executions. I’m not going to provide negative or positive conclusions here, always very subjective and depends on your taste. But let me encourage you to try FLOWLU kitchen. This scholarly staff has interesting selection of ingredients, tools, seasonings, which should be enough to create your own chef d'oeuvre. And don’t hesitate to ask their time-saving cooking tips. Bon appétit, Al

Cons

Some necessary for me components still on roadmap, so can't bring to my production team yet. For example 2FA.

December 2018

User Profile Picture

Theresa from Exhibica Group

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Events Services

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

4.0

December 2018

The perfect all-in-one software for SMBs

Essentially, my business has the potential to get out of the red now that we've migrated to one app for everything. Previously, spending cash due to inefficiency. With my team utilizing Flowlu, we have the opportunity to increase productivity and complete projects quickly. After a few updates we'll save additional time, I mean, nothing saves more time than having one software for CRM, project management, estimates / invoicing, task automation, document sharing, messaging, workspaces, polls, a knowledge base and reports versus switching between 34 apps.

Pros

#1. First thing's first, I'm not happy about sharing the best thing on the market.... But the customer service team is beyond average and they deserve the love. #2. My team and I absolutely love the goodies. All the features and simplicity of use is top notch; flowlu looks and feels professional. #3. We can't get enough of how practical and seamless using the software is compared to other popular softwares. #4. I've made friends go life y'all. Customer service is responsive, friendly and passionate about what they do and how it's presented. Oh, and contacting them is guilt-free. #5. We took a HUGE load off when deciding to downsize and streamline our processes. We went from about 34 apps & websites to now less than 5. #6. Personalize the software to match your business needs. Versus changing your business based on the software.

Cons

#1. Now that the best secret is out, I'll tell ya my biggest fear is that the price will become unreachable and impractical. #2. I don't have much to complain about. By the time anyone finishes reading this review, there will be updated the changelog that more integrations and customizations were released.

April 2021

Jesse from Freedom Marketing

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Marketing and Advertising

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

April 2021

The best online tool to run your business to CRUSH IT

I've tried many others that claim to be "all-in-one" but the others still seem so disconnected and complex. Flowlu is truly a no-brainer for anyone tired of patching tools together.

Pros

In Flowlu, you get to organize tasks, send invoices, track time, manage projects, keeps tabs on your customers with the CRM and more... Really, it's Jam Packed! Plus, you'll get to: *Integrate with all the tools you already use! *Keeps tabs on the go with the super user friendly mobile app As an added bonus it's so affordable you can add enough users without breaking the bank (like the billion dollar companies charge) which is perfect for most small businesses and remote teams. Don't we all want to everyone on our team to sync their tasks and calendar so your biz is on the same page. Fellow self employed, solopreneurs, and SMBS, give yourself peace of mind to manage sales, invoices, communication, and processes.

Cons

Setting up took longer than I expected, but I should have used the knowledge base more.

Reasons for Switching to Flowlu

Click up is too complex.

April 2021

Anonymous

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 1 employee

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

April 2021

One of the most valuable asset for a company! - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Easy and efficient, the onboarding and the organization of the solutions are very integrated. The grade of personalizing the business operations across all the features is versatile and convenient since automating thinks reduces organizational process-steps that could be time-consuming. Flowlu helps to economise in processes, which as business owner, this is an huge advantage when it comes to escalating the results.

Pros

I like the integration of the whole business management ecosystem that Flowlu offers. From the CRM to the last feature they have. You can manage different businesses in a single place! How good is that? Also, the integration with other applications to automate some managerial functions is excellent! Efficiency in its maximum splendor. Great for SMBs or Solopreneurs!

Cons

The UI is well organised, nevertheless, it's not so intuitive and lacks of more adaptability and responsiveness. However, this is in motion, and it will be improved in the upcoming months!

Reasons for Choosing Flowlu

Flexibility, integration and usability. In those aspects, Flowlu outperforms them!!!!

April 2021

Alexei from ProParts

Company Size: 11-50 employees

Industry: Automotive

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

April 2021

Easy to use all in one solution.

Finally, a CRM system that is above and beyond my expectations. Really simple to use and setup. I have tested numerous open source and paid solutions. The main problem is that most of them require an admin with developer background for the initial setup and customisations. Flowlu just simply works without any installation needed. All the customisations are done with a very user-friendly menu. On-boarding with To-Do’s is a really good idea Flowlu unites a long list of applications needed to run a business or simply manage tasks, leads, opportunities and for sure your teamwork. Our financial workflow is at the moment covered by other application. But with Flowlu’s export option we can simply import the exported CSV in our software. I really love the ability to add email accounts and roles for my team, which allows to manage their signatures and automatically distribute incoming leads among my teammates. Flowlu's recent feature allowed us to set our own domain, which is a really nice to have option, especially for the upcoming customer portal.

Pros

-Fast in app search -Hassle free csv import and export -Automated workflows -Generous application list -Multiple easy to setup funnels -Ability to add custom fields -Open Email tracking -A lot of space to share documents - iOS/Android app at no extra fees

Cons

-Define discount rates per customer type or product category (To avoid manually adding a discount for each item sold) -CRM modifications log -External document sharing

Reasons for Choosing Flowlu

Ease of use, price, runs on cloud

Reasons for Switching to Flowlu

For the flexible CRM part, funnel and Tasks

March 2021

User Profile Picture

Kamilah from Jolly Esquire PLLC

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Legal Services

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

4.0

March 2021

Switching Was the Best Decision Ever!

Pros

From the moment I purchased this software, I have been very happy that I did so. Having used Zoho and Bitrix24 this is a welcome change. The ability to automate the sales process based on milestones is fantastic! I’m exploring the lists feature more and I love what it can do. The knowledge base will allow me to store my operations manual/SOP in the same place where my employees will be doing the bulk of their work. Flowlu does what I need now and what I will need in the future. The support team is super responsive. I’m super excited to see how the software will mature.

Cons

Honestly, I don't have any cons. It has had the same stability as all of the other big software companies. Support is super responsive and they value and listen to customer suggestions. I'm happy

January 2018

Anna from https://mytaskhelper.ru

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Time Used: Less than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

4.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

4.0

January 2018

Gets out our small IT team

Pros

Negligible and intuitive interface without overloaded functional. There is a module agile. Passed to it with a paid and complex jira, the functionality is quite sufficient for our needs and easily configured. Quickly log tasks in the backlog, sprints are created, the pages do not hang. There is a sorting of tasks by folders using the drag & drop method. Convenient filters on several parameters, which helps to find the right task when there are several hundred of them.

Cons

No auto-link category to the tasks, when you create it in a folder, you have to assign it manually. If you forgot, look for it at the end of the list. There are subtasks, but there is no check-list.

Response from Flowlu

Replied February 2018

Thank you for your feedback Anna! We will upgrade Flowlu Agile Projects App using your suggestions!

July 2019

Jakson from Janex

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Marketing and Advertising

Time Used: Less than 12 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

July 2019

Flowlu very easy to use and helps achieve the objectives

flowlu has greatly helped our company achieve our goal with ease of use, lightweight system and easy navigation. Usability is a strong point

Pros

Ease of use, very good support and many functionality that helps in managing my business

Cons

Do not have our Portuguese language and payment method of Brazil

Reasons for Choosing Flowlu

Because it helped our company achieve our goals.

Reasons for Switching to Flowlu

flowlu best solution and is according to our needs

April 2021

Arman from Arevmedia

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Internet

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

April 2021

Rising star among the All In One Biz Tools

Pros

Amazing tool, a fully-fledged CRM, custom domain, Knowledge base for employees and mind maps which is amazing.

Cons

They could add real time sync with stripe for finances

Reasons for Switching to Flowlu

More features and more affordable

March 2021

Steffen from sdwebdesign.de

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Internet

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

March 2021

Good project management tool. More than I expected.

Pros

For a long time I was looking for a project management tool that helps me to keep track of complex projects. The possibilities that Flowlu offers have absolutely convinced me. Creating customers, projects and tasks is easy and intuitive. I can create employees, assign them individual tasks and control their access rights very precisely. There are several ways to set costs and revenues for projects and individual tasks. These can be set globally, but can also be overridden at the project level. At the end of a project there is the possibility to write invoices. This way you always keep track of your finances. There are also some other interesting features, such as creating a knowledge base and mind maps. I couldn't test everything in detail yet, but I'm already using Flowlu in active use and haven't had any problems so far. The support was also very quick to help with some beginner questions. Especially worth mentioning is that there is also the possibility to connect your own subdomain. I am satisfied and would buy flowlu again.

Cons

So far I can't see any negative points.

January 2018

Rajana from https://mytaskhelper.com

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Time Used: Less than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

3.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

4.0

January 2018

In order to start using, you do not need to study the instructions for a long time

Pros

Excellent functionality for working with tasks. The setting, appointment of the responsible, control, accounting of time - everything is: simply and clearly. The program has additional built-in tools - for example, mental maps and agile-module. Mental cards are prettier and more convenient than the bulky XMind and at the same time conditionally free. Finally, you can not use extraneous messengers for working discussions.

Cons

Some things are not obvious, they would not prevent articles with the analysis of the system's functional.

Response from Flowlu

Replied February 2018

Thank you for your feedback Rajana! Regarding documentation we will release it in couple of weeks!

November 2018

Andrei from ActivePlatform

Company Size: 51-200 employees

Industry: Computer Software

Time Used: More than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

November 2018

Good project tracking service

Pros

We use the service for 3 years. It greatly simplifies the work, as it is convenient to track information about customers. We immediately see what task we are performing for the client, what project is assigned to it and how much money we will receive.

Cons

The service has no serious flaws, but there are several small flaws. For example, you can not calculate the salary in the financial section, you need to do it in a separate module.

August 2018

User Profile Picture

Sameer from Antargyan CloudWorks LLP

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 11-50 employees

Industry: Information Services

Time Used: More than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

August 2018

Excellent Software to Run your Business

I am using flowlu.com consistently for more than 2 years and I am quite happy about it. It helped me to deliver my product efficiently and provides me better team management and total delivery control

Pros

Flowlu is complete suite, it helped us to manage our projects, team, communication (via built in chat) and most importantly our customers to great extend

Cons

if this could be integrated with social monitoring, marketing aspect of business this software will rock the world.

April 2021

Jakob from Gilgamos

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Construction

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

April 2021

Great product for managing processes

Pros

Flowlu is a great app for managing and automating all your business processes. From your sales pipeline to your project management Flowlu has you covered. Here is a possible flow with Flowlu Costumer fills in form on your website ---> Contact gets created ---> Oppertnity with tag from form gets created ---> Salesperson takes lead through sales proccess and make the sell --->Project gets created for costumer with already predefined custom process. This is very simplified, you can make all kinds of automations along the way and you can track expenses and profit for each project. With access to the Flowlu API you can even integrate local accounting apps thus making it a true 360 solution. Im a beginner to this software but the possibilities are many.

Cons

There could be more native integrations thus making it a little hard for non techies to take full advantage of Flowlu. Fortunately services like Syncspider, Integrately and Paddly has been quick to add Flowlu to their stack.

March 2018

Sam from mytaskhelper.com

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Time Used: Less than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

4.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

4.0

March 2018

All work in one place

Pros

I'm just delighted with this platform. It allows you to use different applications to work together in one place - it's just super. Especially like the built-in manager, which monitors the actual time and compares it with the planned one. This allows us to solve crucial tasks on time.

Cons

It is necessary to refine almost all sections. To use them while it is inconvenient, but it is not critical. I have not found any other shortcomings, although I use it recently. Perhaps something else will manifest itself over time.

February 2018

Polina from http://www.diamondvita.com

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Time Used: Less than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

February 2018

This is my magic business wand

Pros

I use the service as a task scheduler, very convenient. Tasks can be scattered around folders, the application has a good interface, nothing hangs. Goals, setting task-makers, mental maps and group chats - this helps a lot to establish business processes. Simply put, the application has everything that a businessman might need. Contacts and customers are always at hand.

Cons

This is the only one of all my applications, in which 100% there are no shortcomings. I am delighted and want to share with all this find.

October 2018

Ahmet from Atas Lighting

Company Size: 201-500 employees

Industry: Building Materials

Time Used: Less than 12 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

4.0

October 2018

Excellent project management service

Pros

The service has a wide range of tools. All tasks can be assigned the time and name of the project. After the implementation of the plan, I compare the planned and elapsed time, I derive statistics on which it is understood, where I have flaws, and where I recycle. For anyone who is viewing projects not in the office, there is a mobile application.

Cons

You can not connect to the tasks of other employees. They can view documents, but cannot make changes. This is 100% needed to be improved and another search function added.

Response from Flowlu

Replied October 2018

Hello Ahmet! Thanks for your review! You're able to assign tasks to your team members and collaborate)

July 2019

Gabriele from Agave Web

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Information Technology and Services

Time Used: Less than 12 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

July 2019

Fantastic Software

Pros

Easy of use, interface and functionality

Cons

Sometimes there was issues but the author fixed it immediatly

January 2020

veronica from Agave

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Marketing and Advertising

Time Used: Less than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

4.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

4.0

January 2020

Excellent product and excellent customer service

I am very happy to have found this software, it meets all my needs without great difficulty to learn how to use it

Pros

I like the simplicity of use. I often use the counter for tasks, which is essential for analyzing and organizing work. The calendar and templates for projects are very useful.

Cons

The recurring tasks and the ability to add tasks from the calendar are a bit better

December 2019

User Profile Picture

Musthafa from Kreston SVP Chartered Accountants

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 11-50 employees

Industry: Accounting

Time Used: Less than 12 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

December 2019

An excellent CRM cum Project Management tool for Professionals

I tried Flowlu after trying many CRM cum project management software and this online software is truly amazing. It is packed with tonnes of features, simple to use, highly customizable, and work in multi platforms and more importantly, highly affordable. The mobile app is also truly amazing. They are keeping adding new features and in my opinion this is the best bet in the market in terms of value for money.

Pros

Ease of use, tonnes of features, speed, excellent customer service, value for money, multi-function platform

Cons

lack of email integration, and limited marketing tools

February 2018

Eric from http://www.diamondvita.com

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Time Used: Less than 12 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

4.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

4.0

Functionality

4.0

February 2018

Will not allow to clutch at all at once

Pros

I do not know if you ever had such a thing that you do not know what to grab for? You have to do so many things that you do not know where to run. I was so constantly. And I found a way to deal with it. This time management system allows you to focus only on the most important at the moment.

Cons

It remains only to introduce a similar system into the business. If the developers finish the work together on the tasks, it will be just great. This system will be able to give the business a quantum leap.

January 2018

Ron from mytaskhelper.com

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Time Used: Less than 12 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

4.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

4.0

January 2018

Different applications for collaborative work are stored in one place

Pros

The service has distinctive chips that I have not seen anywhere - a project board with checklists, creating accounts linked to a transaction, a project, accounting for the proceeds and costs of the project, and here is the Agile module and the mental map. It is convenient that there are so many tools in one place, in a single interface.

Cons

The section "Projects" has not been finalized, it is not very convenient to use it. It can be seen that the system is still at the stage of withdrawal.

February 2018

Milana from www.heal10.com

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Time Used: Less than 12 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

4.0

Functionality

4.0

February 2018

A program that teaches planning

Pros

For the first time I saw such a function in such an application, and tried them a lot - if I did not do the things planned for today, it's impossible to go to the folder - tasks for tomorrow. This is very stimulating for proper planning.

Cons

Despite all the advantages, the application is slightly damp, there is no possibility to filter tasks by dates, and also create pivot tables.

Response from Flowlu

Replied February 2018

Thank you for review, Milana! Great to know that our software helps you to plan your things to do! You give us motivation to make Flowlu better!

February 2018

Alex from http://www.heal10.com/

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Time Used: Less than 12 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

4.0

February 2018

Convenient scheduler

Pros

This task manager completely suits me. You can conveniently scatter tasks to folders. For example, I never go to the "important" folder until I finish with the "very important" folder. At first I was skeptical about such products, but quickly got involved. Indeed, it helps to save time and focus on the most important.

Cons

I would like the developers to finish the section "Projects", otherwise it's some kind of curve. It would also be nice to add the ability to work together on tasks.

February 2018

Aura from http://www.heal10.com/

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Time Used: Less than 12 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

4.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

4.0

February 2018

Electronic organizer

Pros

I use this program in this capacity and it is much more convenient than a paper pad. Many routine operations program takes over. A well-organized system for sorting and tracking important tasks. With him, the whole team works more efficiently - it's a fact.

Cons

The section with projects is not very convenient, and the mode of teamwork is absent altogether. It is necessary to refine many small nuances, but this is more a matter of taste. I hope the developer does not let you down.

March 2021

Ilan from GolAnglo Marketing

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Marketing and Advertising

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

March 2021

Super attentive support, steady feature releases

Super smooth transition, loving every minute of it.

Pros

Super robust and expanding API allows for full integration with other SaaS. Support is AMAZING and super open to recommendations.

Cons

Honestly, I havn't run into anything that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] @ support won't at least consider for a roadmap item.

Reasons for Switching to Flowlu

FlowLu covers much more than just the CRM.

August 2018

User Profile Picture

Angela from Pink Warrior Makeup Artistry

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 1 employee

Industry: Marketing and Advertising

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Functionality

3.0

August 2018

Great New Business Management Software

It is still "under construction" so to speak but so far it is a really great tool and very user friendly. I look forward to introducing other customers to it so they can actually use something they can understand.

Pros

I love that there are so many different apps to use for your business. The project management portion is exactly what I had needed from a CRM and I have been searching for. I have done a lot of product research on all-in-one business suites that include project management and I love where they are going with this. It is super easy to use and to get started.

Cons

I know it is still being developed but I do hope for contracts with e-signature capabilities along with some nice looking proposal software. A client portal would be nice as well but I have a standalone that I can use.

Response from Flowlu

Replied August 2018

Thanks for your review, Angela!)

August 2018

Paul from Eco Construction

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Construction

Time Used: Less than 12 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

4.0

Functionality

5.0

August 2018

Unbelieveable combination of power and performance!

I did extensive research of CRM software before settling on Flowlu, and I must say I have not been disappointed. This is easily the best business decision I have made.

Pros

We are a small but growing company. I have been using Flowlu for 6 months. I am amazed by the wealth of functionalities available. Very user-friendly software. I keep discovering new functionalities every day. Highly recommended!

Cons

It would be great to include an audit trail.

January 2019

Alex from Logic Way

Company Size: 51-200 employees

Industry: Computer Software

Time Used: Less than 12 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

4.0

January 2019

Universal software

In general, it is an excellent tool for automating business processes.

Pros

I use Flowlu every day when sending messages to customers of our company. The software is often updated, but due to its high organization it takes up a small amount of space.

Cons

There are not enough functions for financial reporting, and there is also no possibility to insert information without performing automatic formatting.

August 2018

Michael from Cre8tivStudios

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Graphic Design

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

August 2018

There is no other Software to use.

Flowlu is my day in and day out, task manager and invoicing platform. Just about every task and assignment of tasks go through this. Even my clients are using it now.

Pros

This is a great software to use to manage clients and also get tasks and workflows done. I have tried a host of softwares. Trello, Zoho, Sugar CRM, Bitrix, open source, paid, Invoicely; I could go on and on. None of them matches up to this software with its features. Thankful my wife found this and I have ben using it day in and day out.

Cons

There are very few cons. The software is still in development so any cons I would care to list have already been addressed by the great development team. Even for those thinking the learning curve is steep, most if not all of the instructions are in the back.

July 2019

Niklas from Montessoricampus Wien Hütteldorf - S2

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: E-Learning

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

July 2019

Best Knowledge-Base system ever!

At the Montessoricampus in Hütteldorf we need to save the knowledge of our best it students, Flowlu makes it really easy for us to do that, also the software is feature-rich and the support is really friendly and helpful.

Pros

The easy to use interface of the knowledge base service. Also I really like the good customer support, especially Maxim, he is a really nice and helpful agent.

Cons

Sometimes the table customation is a bit buggy and takes you back to the upper end of a helping page.. This is the only annoying thing. Everything else is totally fine!

January 2019

Karla from Intermedix

Company Size: 1,001-5,000 employees

Industry: Computer Software

Time Used: Less than 12 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

4.0

January 2019

Good service

Pros

I like that the software is well organized and takes up a rather small amount of space. I use it every day to send messages to customers of our company, as well as to my colleagues.

Cons

I lack some of the functionality, but the software is expanding quite quickly, so it is possible that they will soon appear in it.

August 2018

Nataly from Sigma Ukraine

Company Size: 501-1,000 employees

Industry: Computer Software

Time Used: Less than 12 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

August 2018

Everything you need in one place

Pros

Developers tried to make the customer base not that it was simply, but was an effective tool in every concrete business that wants to use the application. At the same time, the system is suitable for owners of small sites or freelancers, as well as for a larger business in which hundreds of people are involved. Flowlu is simple and convenient, it is easy to store and process detailed information about each client.

Cons

There are no reminders on the birthdays of customers or any important dates on the system. Of the larger claims, I can say that the system of distribution of roles among employees has not been thought out. In general, everything is fine.

August 2018

Anonymous

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 501-1,000 employees

Time Used: Less than 12 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

4.0

Functionality

5.0

August 2018

Flowlu Task Management Review

Overall, Flowlu is fully functional and is a great tool for collaboration

Pros

You can load files in a task for further details of your projects, mobile app and the web app is always in sync

Cons

The only main con is that you cannot attach images in your chat box, say, you would like to share a screen capture. So that's not possible

April 2021

Kevin S from Social Dance Bachata

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: E-Learning

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

April 2021

So many tools on one site

Pros

So many apps under one website. Makes it very convenient for my team members.

Cons

UI can be improved a little bit but it's quite good already.

Displaying 1 - 50 of 74 reviews