What are Flowlu users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Flowlu software through verified user reviews

• icon"This is everything I had used in some of the higher-priced SaaS products and love to have them in a package that's affordable for start-ups."
  • icon"My team and I absolutely love the goodies. All the features and simplicity of use is top notch; flowlu looks and feels professional."
  • icon"The absolutely best feature of this software is just how customizable it is. You can turn sections on or off as you like."
  • icon"Unsure why both publish buttons are needed on articles."
  • icon"Some features are missing, but they are being developed really fast."
  • icon"The weak part at the moment is the customer portal. It somehow does not yet exist."

Browse all Flowlu Reviews

• Have you used Flowlu and would like to share your experience with others?

Jesus

You won't Regret Getting Flowlu.

Workflow automatization!

Pros

Thank you, Flowlu. I found Flowlu at the perfect time. At the moment, I'm a little over 1 year into my law practice. Previously, using an excel sheet like plugin (Streak) for gmail did the job. The plugin was free, and I only had a few clients, so I could manage. However, at this point in time, I am hiring my wife, and a few other employees (thank God). The excel sheet like program had an option to upgrade and allow teams, but it was expensive! I was skeptical that Flowlu would be good, especially for the price. I watched a view Youtube videos, and after seeing the option to sync Google calendar, decided to purchase. I am so happy with my decision because this program is amazing. After sharing the program with my colleagues, they informed their program allowed for streamlined workflows. I was eager to search and happily found Flowlu has this very function! I really enjoy that I can create contacts, and within each contact, new projects for each client AND tasks for that project. This is amazing! Flowlu has greatly improved my team working capabilities, and helped me in my case work.

Cons

The only con I can think of, is that the contact description does not allow for users to change the title of description/boxes. However, you can create custom boxes and input that information there. So really, the con isn't even one.

Reasons for choosing Flowlu

Clickup had an excel sheet type of CRM. I like that Flowlu was more aesthetically pleasing.

Reasons for switching to Flowlu

Streak was starting to outlive it's usefulness.

Theo

A decent option for agile all-in-one project management.

We run several projects for multiple clients in different industries (LMS set-ups, business strategy direction, events management etc.), and thus have processes that don't always translate between these customers. Flowlu has been a boon by providing a single point of reference for all the projects and timelines, where we can store, invoice and manage all the projects.

Pros

There are lots of functions that speak to product and project development, The onboarding module is excellent (and provides a great experience while helping to figure out the relevant settings), Calendar sharing is great (if you use Google Calendar), The e-mail linking is helpful (especially for CRM and invoicing). Kanban overview and functions are a gem.

Cons

There are a few unintuitive processes, such as timeline management, workspaces aren't immediately obvious (remember, projects go in workspaces). Free account is actually only a 2 week trial (not obvious during signup). Calendar only integrates with Google Calendar. Only 1 user can be assigned to a specific task. No guest additions with limited visibility to CRM.

Reasons for choosing Flowlu

Better UI, faster reaction by support, better documentation and onboarding experience.

Reasons for switching to Flowlu

Clickup (which we absolutely loved) is only project management, and we needed to manage the full business including CRM, Invoicing etc.

Vinodh

Flowlu - a strong contender for the Top Ranking CRM

We, a CPA firm, were looking for a CRM for quite long. We compared multiple CRMs along with Flowlu. Flowlu surprised us with features that we were looking for at an attractive price. There are multiple factors that led us to choose Flowlu: Flowlu is one of the CRMs where we can integrate with multiple inboxes. As an Accounting Firm, we have recurring tasks. We tested the CRMs task and project workflows. Flowlu allowed us to create tasks where we can automate the task naming by just creating a task rule in the worfkows. This will help us identify the numerous similar tasks. Workspaces are now a must for any CRM. Flowlu has it. The missing features that are a must - a client portal, contract signing and telephony integration. Multi-currency billing is also required with borderless business becoming the norm. Having said this, the road map looks promising. If the features in the roadmap are implemented, Flowlu can be a strong contender for the Top ranking CRM out there in the market!

Pros

Flowlu has a strong Automation engine which automates most of the functionality. We're yet to fully to explore the automation feature. In app chat is quite advanced and helps our team to communicate easily and quickly

Cons

Workspaces have to be feature rich. More functionalities have to be introduced in workspaces. Client Portal is missing! But, it is in the works! Project Workflows and recurring tasks - ability to assign a single recurring tasks template to multiple projects and bringing it to workflows is missing. It will help accounting firms to automate their repetitive monthly tasks spread across multiple projects and multiple clients

un ust en progression

le fait qu'il ne soit pour le moment que en anglais

Pros

sa simplicité et il est très intuitif a recommande

Cons

le fait que pour le moment il ne soit pas en version multi langues et un moins

Marcos

Top notch

1,000% awesomeness.

Pros

FlowLu is easy to grasp out of the gate. The UI/UX is way better than anything else I've tried...to include Plutio. What I like most is everything! FlwoLu has really thought things through and is looking even brighter for the future! Just take a look at their roadmap and you'll be nothing but impressed. They have a free trial period. I highly recommend you check it out, even if it's for their trial period, and see for yourself.

Cons

FlowLu currently uses kanban process type charts. That's fine and maybe I'm old school, but I love BeesBusy style and functionality of a gantt swim lane style for project management. I hope FlowLu considers adding a superior gantt style project management swim lane.

Reasons for switching to Flowlu

Plutio kept crashing and accidentally deleting people's templates, contacts etc.

Stanislav

Flawless workflow became a reality with Flowlu

Flowlu is the all-encompassing feature-packed SaaS that I’ve been looking for for a while. Having switched between many CRMs lacking essential features, finding a solution that meets all of my company’s needs was a revelation. It allows me to keep track of what each of my employees is doing and what projects require immediate attention, automate invoicing, establish a clear communication line with the clients and keep them apprised of their projects’ status. Highly responsive customer support and flexibility of feature customization made fine-tuning the work processes a breeze. All in all, Flowlu boosted my company’s productivity, helped to optimize and automate the workflow, improve communication between departments, and unite all business processes in one easy-to-use platform.

Pros

Seamless invoice integration, impeccable and intuitive design, possibility to monitor and efficiently manage all tasks and projects in one comprehensive interface - you get all of that and so much more with Flowlu. An extensive Knowledge Base allows finding a detailed answer to any issue you may experience, along with a clear chain of actions that need to be performed to resolve it. Adding new features, integrating your email and contact base has never been easier. Reports feature helps you monitor the effectiveness of each department and person’s work, making necessary changes and balancing the workload evenly to avoid overload

Cons

None I could think of. The abundance of features can be overwhelming at first, but once you learn the ins and outs using the Knowledge Base, they all start to make sense.

Reasons for choosing Flowlu

Wide range of features, exceptionally convenient CRM, customizability, integration of multiple payment gateways.

Reasons for switching to Flowlu

The need for a comprehensible, affordable, all-in-one solution that optimizes managerial, financial, and technical aspects of my business.

Promising & Customizable Project Management Tool

Pros

A nice and promising all-in-one solution. I have tried various alternatives, but they are quite pricey when it comes to managing a team of 5 -10 people. With Flowlu you can actually do quite a lot on the free plan, which I did, and then switch to the paid plan, while the price is quite attractive. The roadmap looks solid and promising and the team behind Flowlu regularly rolls out new features. What I really like about the Flowlu team is that they hear and listen to their customer and take down the important feedback and improve bugs and add new functions as per user request. The support team is also quick and helpful. I was surprised to find a mindmap solution in it too. I have not tried all features yet, but what I have used so far is enough for my use case (digital marketing).

Cons

What I still don’t like about Flowlu is that they provide so many customization features that it is sometimes hard to follow and understand what and how should be ticked or unticked to use. It would be nice to have templates suitable for most industries (marketing, IT, Real Estate, etc.) so one could just choose the template and customize it to their needs. Another vital feature that I find unacceptable is that my assigned admins can see the CRM contacts, financial data and other data related to all organizations managed in Flowlu. Other PM tools allow complete isolations. I would really love to see each of my companies connected to Flowlu isolated completely, as it is a matter of security. Additionally, it would be great to have email sync reduced to 1 minute for all plans not just for the highest plan. Another important feature that still misses is the webforms that we can embed into websites. It would be nice to have a webform that is customizable taking into account various use cases. The client portal is also not there yet, but the team promised to add it soon. Subtasks are implemented in a strange manner and not tied to the main task, which should be changed.

Reasons for switching to Flowlu

Having tried various solutions, I decided to give Flowlu a chance and switch from two other PM tools I had been using. Even though I don’t have a need to manage hundreds of people, it is still important to stay on one tab and not to switch between different solutions as Flowlu has many features under one roof. So far, Flowlu is a multi-purpose tool and I can replace various small services I had been using previously.

★ Albert

Todo en uno

El producto esta bastante trabajado y me gusta mucho sus posibilidades. Tengo mucho por descubrir, pero el uso hasta ahora esta muy bien.

Pros

Me gusta las funcionalidades que tiene, es genial ya que cubre todas las areas necesarias para cualquier negocio. Lo mejor de todo es que te permite deshabilitar aplicaciones si lo las vas a usar, por lo que te limpia la interfaz con aquello que realmente vas a usar. Debido a la extensión de opciones aún me falta mucho por explorar. Estoy implementando Flowlu por partes, primero el CRM , tareas y bases del conocimiento, y luego iré avanzando entre sus posibilidades ya que la parte de facturación me interesa, pero cada cambio de software requiere su tiempo de adaptación.

Cons

Flowlu esta en Ingles, tienen planteado en su Roadmap el idioma español, pero a dia de hoy no esta. Espero que este listo para antes del 2022 para poder trabajar más ágilmente por la plataforma.

Reasons for choosing Flowlu

Por ser un todo en uno, y es un software que lleva ya su tiempo en el mercado implementando mejoras continuas.

Reasons for switching to Flowlu

Para tener todo en un mismo sitio, CRM, gestión de proyectos, facturación , bases de conocimiento...

Shiraz

By Far One Of The Best Project/Business Management Software

I run an Agency and I have personally used countless project/business management software. Some of them are good and some not so good. I was searching for a good and feature rich software. I found quite a few but almost all fo them were missing the mark. Something or the other was missing. Fortunately, I finally found a good software with plethora of features. And with a trust that they will further improve it in the coming years.

Pros

> Super featured CRM. You won't really find this good CRM in all-in-one software. > Amazing automation features to make your life easier. > Kanban boards and project management better and more robust than Trello. > Time tracking. > Knowledge base. > Team management and Chat (This was missing in bloo). > Plethora of features to customise as per your company's unique requirements. > Good future vision.

Cons

It's already a great software that is far better than most. > In order to compete with Zoho One, Zoho Workplace & Bitrix24, they have to add quite a few major feature release. > Feature that are missing: Website development, Email Marketing, Full featured HR management and hiring processes, Full business email suite like Zoho Email & Gsuite. But again this is my list of desires in order to get away from bigger project management and business management companies. Overall I love Flowlu and its a steal deal. Do not miss out on this if you need any project/team management software for your company. Buy confidently.

Reasons for switching to Flowlu

Flowlu offers more features which are important for my business.

Dr. Virginia

An Overall Excellent Product

We are very pleased with Flowlu and like it so well we decided to shift everything to the Flowlu platform.

Pros

Flowlu is one of those products that delights with every click on a new feature. I generally don't trust apps that try to be all things, but Flowlu is well designed with business needs and the end user in mind. I can honestly say I read every comparison I could find because making a change is a very big deal. The race was tight and what helped me to make up my mind was Flowlu is relatively new while the other SaaS were much more mature, yet it was a near photo-finish between the youngster and the old boys. Thus, Flowlu will only get better with time and I for one and glad I am an early adopter!

Cons

I'd like to see the MindMap built out more.

Reasons for choosing Flowlu

Best user interface, well-developed platform, and great customer service.

Reasons for switching to Flowlu

Primarily because the CRM is integrated with all other business operations.

Josiah

Fast, Feature Packed, Priced Right

Easy to use. Has a mobile app. Keeps getting better.

Pros

Flowlu peaked my interest when I saw how many different features they were able to incorporate into their system. Once I started using it I was surprised at how everything was pretty fast and cohesive. This will be a great tool for my agency and fits a lot of needs that other systems don’t.

Cons

Looking forward to the automatic recurring payments for invoices feature that’s supposed to come out in the future. It’s the only thing really missing for me at this point.

Reasons for switching to Flowlu

Wanted something more geared towards agency use. Collaboration with teammates and clients.

Jordan

Flowlu Initial Thoughts - GREAT Onboarding with ROBUST Features

I will come back and update this review in the future once I've gotten some real dirt on my fingers in using it, but so far... I'M IMPRESSED AND EXCITED.

Pros

What made me chose Flowlu was the "all-in-one" nature of the platform. They have packed SO MUCH into this business management suite. I truly hope I do not find any reasons to ever need another service.

Cons

Well, the robust nature of the platform is also it's main challenge; there's a lot to learn and get familiar with. Although, this is where they've gone above and beyond, in my opinion. Their onboarding process takes A LOT of the overwhelm away.

Reasons for switching to Flowlu

Have not been pleased with Dubsado overall, so when I found Flowlu, the decision to switch practically made itself. The main reason being, the robust feature set with Flowlu; hoping that I'll never need another piece of business management software again.

Excellent for small and medium sized companies

Pros

It has 95% of the most needed business apps required to digitize a company fully. And the 5% that's missing it's already on the roadmap and being developed!

Cons

No localization for Spanish and no direct integration for slack.

Reasons for choosing Flowlu

A more complete approach to automating business processes

Mehul

All in one

I have been looking for an all-in-one product for quite sometime. If you don't want to have your project management, CRM, budget and financing, product development and time sheet management in separate apps then this is the one you must use. I have used multiple software for project management and finally settled with Flowlu. It has all the necessary tools to run your business, does what it says and is feature rich. The updates have also been frequent and support has been good so far with all the queries being answered to. Stacked 6 codes hoping to stay with them for long!

Pros

multiple features, crm, project management, timesheet

Cons

the ui can be a bit modern and upgraded needs a one click feature enable disable for organisation type that may help user to setup faster

Reasons for switching to Flowlu

Hosted cloud version did not have to set up and maintain on my own

Hendy

Integrated project management that has the right mix of features and ease of use

I practically loved it since the first time I used it. Since I have used different project management tools, I don't feel overwhelmed at all with Flowlu's features. I like the flexibility that Flowlu provides. It allows me to set up a custom domain, and within minutes the site is running on our own subdomain, with SSL certificate issued quickly.

Pros

The project management feature is mature, with a useful called project workflow which is like a template for projects and tasks. The nice thing about project workflow is that it can still update related projects even though the projects has already been created (or duplicated). The unified Tasks dashboard is very useful because it merges all tasks from all projects for the current user. For most small businesses, Flowlu will provide many features out-of-the-box and you will not need anything more. So it really is a very good value for the price.

Cons

- Accessing Flowlu from Indonesia is not very quick, although not slow, so I hope they have a plan to increase performance especially globally. - Currently Projects and Agile Projects are entirely different, and the Issues ("tasks") from Agile Projects do not show up in personal Tasks page. - The way of assigning permissions to team members is a bit confusing. I hope they provide a unified page to assign permissions. - Chat feature is the pretty weak feature. The chat indicator isn't accurate and chats don't update in realtime. I hope they will improve this. Fortunately for us, we have our own chat solution. - The UI may be a bit overwhelming at first. It's not really a downside, just a logical side effect of the numerous features Flowlu provides.

Rajesh

One of the best productivity software we are using

Flowlu is helping me & my team become more productive. It has increased our efficiency by ten fold at least.

Pros

I am quite new to Project Management software. This is my second PM purchase. With Flowlu, so many things came together. First, CRM & Project connected in a tool has been a blessing for us. Every month we have to send clients a report about what are all the things that we have done for them. With Flowlu, it's taking less than a minute to copy all the things & add to the report. But the best part is that now we have become aware about how many additional things we are doing for our clients in addition to the regular work. Second, of course various features of PM. We are still learning these but we are using these features at the same time. Thirdly, I personally love the Finance tools. I am not using it for sending invoices yet. But simply seeing how much is the entire amount you are about to receive in a month is simply fascinating. Also, Finance tools are helping me in keeping my expenses under control. The reports are sufficient for me as of now.

Cons

What I would love to have in Flowlu - First, for newbies like me, I think basic tutorials are needed. By newbies, I mean new to Project Management software. I personally am not very familiar with most of the terms that are used in current documents & tutorials. This may not needed for sumolings with experience in PM tools, but for me it would add huge value. Especially pointing out how all the tools interact with each other. Second, the storage space. Initially I thought 100 GB are enough for me. But now I feel in just few months, my team is going to consume all of that. I am not sure if by archiving or deleting projects, the space can be freed. If yes, then that may be helpful. Thirdly, email connections per user. When first I connected my first email in Flowlu, that time I realized how much this feature I am going to love. On any given day, I have to check 5 -6 of my main emails in various firms. So I wish if I could connect all of them in my account in Flowlu, that would be great. Frankly if some of users emails can be reduced to Zero, if I can add those to my account.

Reasons for switching to Flowlu

After taking trial with Flowlu, I found it very easy to use. So we switched to it.

Atte

CRM, ERP, One "All-Around" Business SaaS in One Package

All in all, Flowlu is much better than I expected. Ofc. any SaaS is constantly evolving and there are always some features that are missing, but to my surprise I haven't come across with any "missing features" with Flowlu, as of yet. I am sure there are some things that don't work as you'd like, or something just simply is missing, but to be honest... This is by far the best experience I've ever come across with any SaaS when comparing to my intial expectations.

Pros

My headline says it all. Flowlu truly is not JUST a CRM. It's actually a holistic "all-around" business management SaaS. So it has CRM functionalities, but that's not all. Which is exactly why I got it! From the first moment on when I logged in, I saw the UI which is SUPER clean! Now that's what I talking about! But the actual big thing here is the vision this team has for Flowlu. From what I can tell... from what I've seen and experienced so far... This tool is quite unique. They actually aim to create a COMPLETE SaaS tool that is not just CRM, ERP, or any one individual "corner" of the business SaaS landscape. Flowlu actually already has all of the core functionalities that you'd be looking for in any CRM, but in addition to that, it has time tracking, invoicing, etc. And all these together help you build a solid business on top of one SaaS that is going to swallow many competitors in the years to come. ...And one thing that was actually quite amazing! At first when I read the comments here and saw people praising their customer support... I didn't really believe all of them. But now that I've had some personal experience with Flowlu and the team, I can't but hit you with 5 tacos! You even responded to my "not so urgent" support ticket on Saturday, which I truly didn't expect :) The support team is very kind and knowledgeable, they give you short and precise answers with clear instructions. Now, what else could I wish for? Well, not a thing!

Cons

Now, this is a tough one. No joke. As there is hardly anything I "dislike", which is super rare in SaaS tools. Though if I had to mention one thing... It would be the MAS functionalities. ...But then again, I didn't get Flowlu to do marketing automations. But I wouldn't be surprised if they went ahead and implemented these functionalities into the tool in the years to come, as it would be very much in line with their vision for Flowlu. So yes, I guess I could mention the MAS side as a "con", but they don't even claim to offer that so really I can't complain :D

HubSpot CRM

Reasons for choosing Flowlu

I chose Flowlu for its "completeness" in the vision and problems they are trying to solve. Flowlu isn't "just a CRM" or "just an ERP"... It's one holistic ecosystem in one package.

Amelia

Everything we need in one place

Pros

Finally, a software that ticks all of our boxes. As a volunteer non-profit community organization, we have different needs than the average user. I've tried a ton a PM systems to try and find one that meets all our needs (including many we could never afford) and Flowlu has done it! The functionality of the calendar is perhaps most critical to us, and Flowlu's calendar (and option for volunteers to add their personal calendars) is exactly what we were looking for (surprisingly hard to find!) Having functional apps (both android and apple) was also a definite must as not all of our board members or volunteers have access to a desktop. Flowlu's apps are top-notch and do not sacrifice large portions of the software like many others do. This makes Flowlu more accessible and a better fit for community work. The kanban option works well and allows us to better collaborate on event planning. Other main features we love include the ability to comment and tag (on pretty much everything), the real-time chat for collaboration, and the ability to invite our external volunteers to a closed space to engage in specific event planning.

Cons

We love everything so far. We would like to see the option to add/remove fields in profile customization, to (particularly the option to change the gender box to custom field for our trans and non-binary volunteers). We would also love to see the option to build a booking form through Flowlu that populates the "company" calendar; however, we've found workarounds with other programs for now. We'd also love to see more customization options that aren't dependent on pre-built workflows (and more customization within the workflows), so we can better customize the aesthetics of our projects (color coding for clarity, option to match our branding), and a clearer and easier way to choose whether task cards in kanban view display subtasks (without clicking on the specifics of the card), but those are tiny asks! We are very happy!

Reasons for choosing Flowlu

Flowlu has provided more functionality and better fits our needs (nothing else we tried combined all our needs) plus it is far more affordable than other options (and provides more for this better price)!

Bernhard

Just the right complexitity with lots of potential.

I really like its structure and clear interface. Not wasting much time by searching for the right buttons and settings. Looks like the developers use their own tool for everyday work ;-)

Pros

First of all I was impressed by the transparent positive communication of the support, when confronted with critics. This is an all in one CRM / Task Management tool with an intuitive UX. The system of adding only the Features you need by installing as separated modules makes it easy to learn without being overwhelmed by the lots of features. There are always pros and cons about which tool has the stronger standard features but Flowlu offers all the extras we need in a way that makes us easy going: + invoicing + email synchronisation + google calendar synchronisation + custom domain to integrate it fully into our company toolbox

Cons

• subtasks not nested they are all on same level • not fully translated to German but it is obviously on its way • creating tasks directly from mindmaps would be a killer feature • could offer more storage space to their plans

Reasons for choosing Flowlu

We are still working parallel with ClickUp but we may switch fully to Flowlu for being more focused on our needs.

Reasons for switching to Flowlu

Flowlu is the more mature product, less buggy, more elaborated and a team I am trusting on the long run

Mature product as a CRM /PM tool

Overall, I am really pleased with Flowlu. Previously I was managing multiple CRMs and my Inbox as I could not fully adopt one as one or the other was missing vital features for my business. Flowlu has changed this for me.

Pros

- simplicity - mature product/CRM that can be used straight away without waiting for a 'promised' roadmap item - support has been very receptive and helpful - run by a team - a great project management tool, that has milestones and granular control, subtasks, tagging etc. - no trackers adopted when using their CRM - true connect with Gmail (i.e. can move emails to different folders) and nominate which folders to sync - Simple - Can view and toggle between tabs with ease, whilst keeping the parent tab open in the background (i.e non-obtrusive tab view options) - Knowledgebase (Flowlu use what they sell and offer users) - Onboarding - Ability to 'approve' delegated tasks - Can link/send direct link to tasks etc. - Default new user permissions seem great - Quick integration to Connecting Apps (Pabbly Connect etc.) - Can copy and paste images easily into group 'feed - Can delete Milestone tasks at the project level

Cons

- after starting off on a real high i.e a found a great CRM, my emails stopped syncing. Update: support fixed this and this is no longer an issue - A team invite confirmation email went straight to the spam folder - Webforms seem plan at this stage. More granular detail and options would be amazing incl. behavioural triggers. Now I can't find webforms on my account at all?? - Images pasted to Knowledgebase are of poor resolution

Reasons for choosing Flowlu

It also did project management, Engagebay did not offer this.

Too many bugs and there was no true 2-way email sync

Cristhian

La herramienta que estaba necesitado

Pros

- Gran cantidad de aplicaciones. Lo que nos permite organizar la gran mayoría de nuestras tareas de finanzas, proyectos, comunicacion, etc, en una sola herramienta. - En general el sistema responde rápido a la interacción. - El nivel de personalización que nos han permitido, como el logo. Incluso, permiten la configuracion de CNAME. - Excelente Roadmap, que nos prometen añadir más idiomas, algo que para los que hablamos español agradeceríamos bastante. - El chat por proyecto y directo para miembros del equipo - El grafico de Gantt, que es una herramienta que siempre me ha encantado y es bueno verla aqui.

Cons

- Hasta donde lo he revisado no he encontrado una opción para volver los proyectos públicos, por lo que me supongo que no tiene esa opción. Pues otras herramientas sí nos permiten tenerlo publico como también anclar los poryectos dentro de una web. - La falta de un editor nativo para Word y/o Excel. El cual hemos visto he otras herramientas. Lamentablemente creo que este tipo de integracion es muy compleja, así que no esperaría verla pronto. - Tiene una herramienta para tomar notas, pero preferiría una aplicación individual (como el resto) donde pueda almacenar todas mis notas (muy al estilo de Google Keep)

Reasons for switching to Flowlu

La cantidad de aplicaciones que lo convierten en un todo en uno.

Antonio

THIS is what I've been waiting for

My experience has been incredible so far. Kind of like a kid at Christmas... I actually look forward to using the application every morning Again, if the awesomeness of the app wasn't enough, customer service is incredible

Pros

First off, I couldn't believe this app actually existed. For years I have cobbled together multiple applications to run my business. invoicing, CRM, project management, Communications, Etc. I've been doing this so long, that I just thought “this is just the way it is…”. At one time I was contemplating just hiring a team to create it for me. They quoted me about $90,000, so that didn't happen lol. Then I found Flowlu It's not enough to Simply say that flolo is a great all in one application, the thing that differentiates them from everyone else is that they do a lot of things VERY WELL. I’ve bought other all-in-one programs in the past and they would typically have one function that shines and everything else is mediocre at best. Flowlu has replaced 5 applications and has made life for (and 350 of my employees) better. Customer service is incredible. I sent over 21 questions and they answered them all. Either with product updates or pointing me in the right direction. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] actually fixed some things right there on the spot. Can’t ask for more than that

Cons

I can't think of any right now. Flowlu does everything I need

Industry: Graphic Design

Why Flowlu Is The Solution You Are Looking For

Overall, I love the way Flowlu is directing (sorry in my mind I always say “flowfu” I don’t know haha!!) I love that I found this LTD in Appsumo and would like to stack more If I can but being in a third-world country, It will be difficult so I am taking advantage of this limited time offer. Thank you for bringing such amazing app! I am really hoping to grow myself as an individual and also my future company with you in the years to come.

Pros

One feature that I love is the notes feature. I can easily jot down notes during my meeting with the client, or my ideas, or links that I wanted to bookmark. Though some feature may sound like overkill for me as a freelance, as I have said above, knowing that there are KB, Record lists, products, workspaces, I know I can expand and eventually turn into a company. I also love the time tracking feature. Not only the projects and tasks from clients but also my own tasks. I love that I can know how much I spend to a certain personal task. It helps me a lot to be productive.

Cons

One feature maybe that I’m missing is the ability to have a table view in my tasks and projects. You know guys, take what Clickup, Asana, and all other major apps has out there and make it better. I would also like to have a focus mode where I can easily toggle to have a focus only on the tasks that I wanted to do that day. Think of Focuster, or the Home view in Clickup, also have a little inspiration in Evernote. Or the My Day in the Microsoft To-Do App. As you can see, I’ve been through a lot of these apps so I hope you listen to what I recommend. Is there an ability for a custom on-boarding for a new member? I don’t know coz I am using the software solo. But this is the one I can see that will happen in the future. What If I add another team, I don’t want to teach everything from ground up. Maybe that’s why there is KB? I don’t know. So at leas have the onboarding questionnaire if we are a solo or a team, then based on the answer, certain apps will be turned off by default but users can always toggle them all on if they want so. Again, I am still learning the software so maybe these functionality is hidden somewhere there I just don’t know.

Reasons for choosing Flowlu

For many months during the pandemic, I’ve been looking ways to at least spend my time to and be creative and be productive even in lockdown. The days of employees working in the office all day are gone. The remote work culture is growing and with it comes many business opportunities. Life is hard, and it even harder when you don't have the right software. Ideally, you should find yourself happy and content with your CRM, to-do, task management software and so on, so Here comes Flowlu. Not just your typical CRM, to-do, GTD but your All-In-One business solution specially for freelancers like me. Why this software fits not just only for small to medium, businesses but also to individual freelancers in this work-from-home era. Flowlu is the best business software that you can have because it has many features that will help your business grow. It has a feature where you can create and send emails, and invoices to your customers which saves a lot of time. Another thing is that it has reminders for all of your obligations which will help you get on top of everything. You can also keep track of what's coming up in your tasks.

Really Different Review

It's taken a while to get used to how it works and in the meantime I have still kept going with the other project management tools, but after 18 months of using three major management tools I have gone for this one exclusively and will be junking the others (not without regret as I enjoyed using some of them, but this has filled all the gaps that the others didn't)

Pros

I love this software. I have tested all the major project management software out there and this is the best for us. I am the only user, but it allows me to plan and automate tasks for the business. I don't use the finance options as I use Xero for that - but it is fantastic for the automation of tasks within projects.

Cons

Sometimes buggy, but less so as time has passed - it is obviously still supported and growing, so that's not so bad.

Zoho CRM and Accelo

Reasons for choosing Flowlu

I am on the Free which covers my needs, but what it has done is meant that I have been able to recommend the product to some of my larger customers and suppliers, who would need the paid version. The Free version has better facilities and functionality than just about any of the ones I have tried before, by far (except maybe Britax24). Having spent two years researching and using the alternatives, Flowlu is head and shoulders above the rest for us in the fact that it allows smaller companies with 1 or 2 users access to a version that is, very, very useful and is a great asset and doesn't keep asking you to 'upgrade' when you reach a limit, or charge you a minimum of five users when one, or two, is all you will ever need. I can't recommend Flowlu enough - well done!

Reasons for switching to Flowlu

I also loved Britax24! However, it was just too much for a small business like ours to use.

Dustin

Industry: Computer Hardware

Amazing Team With An Amazing Product

I have absolutely fallen in love with the software. It has made my life easier by keeping on customer information cloud based so my whole team can access them anytime. It has also help me to have to avoid writing out lengthy invoices since the system has a simple setup of clicking and all information previously created (price, description, tax, etc) is automatically imported and calculated for you. The support has been great as well. No matter what trouble I run in to, they are right there beside me helping me every step of the way. They are like a part of my team. They go above and beyond your expectations to ensure you are happy with the service and that it works the absolute best it can for you and whatever your needs may be.

Pros

I like how simple the software is organized. I also love how the invoicing is directly implemented into the customer accounts and how Flowlu keeps track of all revenue and expenses for my company. This is really help to not have to hire an accountant.

Cons

The only thing I can say I have found that I don't like at this moment is probably that there is no voip implementation. However, Ive brought this up to the designers and they assured me that this is going to possibly change in the future. Other than that, I have ZERO complaints.

HubSpot CRM and Zoho CRM