All Funraise Reviews

Ellie

Non-Profit Organization Management, 2 - 10 employees

Used less than 2 years

Reviewed June 2022

This is great for monthly giving

Tracy

Reviewed September 2020

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] made me believe in a CRM System Again

The sales team especially seem more like friends than people trying to sell me stuff. I especially appreciate [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] meeting me on my level and never making me feel as though I am harassing them with my questions because I definitely am.

PROS

As an old, I believed I would be overwhelmed by the technology used to conduct non-profit business through a CRM and a Peer to Peer fundraising site. However, the system and building campaigns was very easy to use and pretty straight forward. When I was unable to figure something out by good old trial and error, the customer success team made sure I understood what I was doing and how to fix anything I needed moving forward. Having all transitions in one place is a great feeling, especially when sending tax forms to donors and organizing new supporters .

CONS

I feel the on boarding system could be a little more macro and less piecemeal .

Reason for choosing Funraise

Most in platform plug ins and what we needed for success. Easiest to use and extremely quick customer service.

Reasons for switching to Funraise

Funraise was next level and way more professional and high end looking.

Thank you, Tracy! Funraise loves The Chick Mission... there's no other cause we'd jump in freezing-cold water for. Blake and Dani have enjoyed working with you and we hope to see you grow in the years to come.

Replied September 2020

Henry

Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Reviewed March 2021

Good account management by our Funraise representative

When I started at my organization last year, I was new to Funraise and I actually didn't even know we had the product. I was actively looking for a P2P solution to use for a new campaign we were going to launch. I reached out to Funraise to schedule a demo of their solution. With in 24 hours I had received an email from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], our Funraise rep. She informed me that we were already a client and scheduled a call to give me an update and a full overview of our account history and the Funraise solution. We decided to use their product for our new campaign and throughout the entire process [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was a great resources and provided assistance from start to finish. She was always very responsive and when she didn't know the answer she would research and get back to us within a reasonable timeframe.

PROS

Fairly ease to use, cot and had good account management.

CONS

Not having built in email and no incentive management.

Thank you for the feedback, Henry. While we work on adding the stuff Mercy for Animals (and other customers!) ask for, we appreciate your support and patience.

Fern

A Mighty and People Centered Platform

Funraise has allowed our organization to enter a new tech era of online fundraising and given us the tools to elevate our mission and support nationally. We are so happy to have found this platform just in time. Our donors love it, our team loves it, and we love it. Thank you!

PROS

Funraise's interface is incredibly user-friendly and designed simplistically, making it easy for anyone on a team to be easily onboarded and made to feel like they understand how to use the most advanced features. The support network and personal Funraise Customer Success Manager assigned to your organization make all the difference. Knowing there is someone to help you answer even the most basic questions and offer endless support has been game-changing. Shoutout to our CSM, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for being so kind and helpful.

CONS

I hope there is more investment in the direct messaging of donors in the future. It would be really helpful to be able to one day be able to communicate with donors directly through the platform and/or make email campaigns more functional through the platform itself without having to integrate a third part application. This would elevate Funraise to another level.

Reasons for switching to Funraise

Our old donation platform was so old and outdated.

Thanks for the feedback, Fern! Your kind words made our team literally tear up. Code2040's mission and growth are even better than how we envisioned Funraise being used as we built the product.

Karen

Reviewed August 2022

What makes Funraise so great is the team behind their product

I would say our overall experience has been very positive with Funraise. There have definitely been some issues we've run into, but they have been quick to find resolutions.

PROS

Funraise is quite user-friendly on both the front-end and back-end and the layouts for their Peer to Peer and donation forms are well though out. The best decision for us in getting this software was to pay the additional for the added account support.[SENSITIVE CONTENT] is hands down one of the best account execs I've ever dealt with. His knowledge of the platform and ability to offer solutions to issues that crop up is top notch. I also like the fact that the entire team is always looking to improve its product. When I give feedback, I know it's being taken seriously and that changes/improvements are always being made.

CONS

I do think that the Peer to Peer software could be improved to make the load time of Fundraisers quicker. It could also offer more templated language for people who sign up as a fundraiser. That process can often be overwhelming for people and they often don't know what to write. Certain things are not intuitive.

Reason for choosing Funraise

Pricing and ability to pay for extra support.

Price, design and functionality

Hi Karen! Thanks for the great review and also the great idea for more templated language for fundraisers! Sounds like a fun project for our content team.

Replied September 2022

Tareake

Performing Arts, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2020

LOVE WORKING WITH [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

My overall experience with Funraise has been AMAZING. The opportunity to chat with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and talk about fundraising strategies, but also [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is one of the best team members you have. I absolutely love working with her and she really helps make my job when it comes to fundraising run very smoothly. She is always available either through email or when scheduling meetings with her. I truly use her as a sounding board for fundraising campaigns and to understand how to best use the platform.

PROS

The giving form feature is the most impactful and I love the layout of the software. It's user-friendly and many of my team members utilize the system for their daily responsibilities.

CONS

Text-to-Give option would be helpful, especially with virtual events due to the pandemic.

Reason for choosing Funraise

The brand at Funraise truly spoke to me.

Reasons for switching to Funraise

Didn't like the interface and didn't like that donors would have to go to a separate donation page to support our organization.

Thank you, Tareake! Iman and the rest of Team Funraise love working with you and seeing your impact on youth and the community. It's awesome to know we're speaking to the heart of organizations doing such empowering work.

Replied July 2020

Jake

Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Reviewed July 2020

The Best CRM Solution that exists

My overall experience has been amazing. They are all super super nice and the entire team has taken time to make sure our organization suceeds. Specifically [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] our Customer Success Manager. Anytime I need help or need support on something she goes above and beyond. Honestly one of the best relationships we have had with another organization.

PROS

Funraise is the combination of all of the best things from the top tier CRM solutions, but its easy to use. As a non-profit we are constantly trying to save time and energy to focus our time on our purpose, Funraise lets us do that.

CONS

If I could improve anything it would be the cost.

Reason for choosing Funraise

Because of the ease of use and the promise to support us as an organization. We had terrible customer support from other organizations and Funraise has not only supported us but joined our family and cause.

Reasons for switching to Funraise

After having our donors in three different systems (Blackbaud, Kindful, and Moonclerk) we needed help to clean things up. It was a total mess and none of them were doing what we needed them to do.

Thank you for the review, Jake! Jade and the rest of the Funraise team are thrilled and full of pride to be your partner.

Replied July 2020

Tami

Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Reviewed February 2021

BARCS

Great!

PROS

Easy to use, user friendly, great basic reporting and receipting

CONS

Intelligence takes some getting used to :)

Reason for choosing Funraise

Kindful is not sophisticated enough for what we were looking for

Reasons for switching to Funraise

Because of Blackbaud. Enough said.

Thanks for the feedback! We love the quick, clear review. Enough said. ;)

Replied February 2021

Christina

Reviewed March 2021

The best fundraising software out there!

Funraise has met all our Fundraising needs! It's helped us made our donor experience easy. One feature that is really important to our organization is that we are able to create numerous giving forms because we have a new product we giveaway to donors each month and need a need form for this every month. Funraise lets you create as many forms as you want. The Campaign Sites have been an important feature for us as well for our bigger fundraising campaigns. Being able to allow our donors to see our progress and where we are at in our Giving Goal helps create excitement and encourage giving.

PROS

We've been using Funraise for 4 years now and still love it! It's been a great experience all around. First of all, Funraise is very affordable. For smaller nonprofits they don't charge the crazy base prices that so many other Fundraising softwares do that a small organization can't afford. The integration features are easy, reporting is beautiful, and customer support is the best! I know the people on my team at Funraise are there for us and want us to succeed. The interface of the dashboard is easy and intuitive. I love that in Funraise you can create donation buttons to put on your own site so your site gets the traffic and you can brand it exactly how you want.

CONS

I can't think of anything I don't like.

Reasons for switching to Funraise

The price is what made us make the switch. Funraise meets all our needs and their way more affordable than our previous software. One the previous software we were loosing money.

Thanks for the feedback, Christina! We love working with you and just like your donors, we love seeing your progress!

Nikole

Reviewed March 2020

Positive!

This product is well designed with all the features I need to support my team across the globe.

PROS

I love Funraise! Their customer service is top notch—they are always checking in on you to ensure you have what you need to be successful in fundraising. They come out with updates and new features frequently which allows us to do our job well.

CONS

Some features that are compulsory for any CRM are add-on's which are priced quite high. As a small nonprofit, I had hoped to be privy to functionalities that can help us see our database better, but the fee is quite hefty.

Thank you so much! We love you and the work that your organization is doing. Keep it up, and keep the feedback coming!

Replied March 2020

Michaela

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2021

Financial Development Director

We have had a great experience with Funraise, our client service specialist, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was the best and super helpful with making our fundraiser the best it could be.

PROS

Online mobile features - I love that it is easy to use for donors on their computers or cell phones. I love the customer support that I received and that I could book online one on one sessions as needed.

CONS

So far there has not been anything that I wanted that the platform was not able to do.

Reasons for switching to Funraise

Trial session and then I was hooked once I did our online fundraise this year.

Thanks for the feedback, Michaela! We're so excited to be able to support your fundraising and Pathway School's important work!

Replied April 2021

Dave

Reviewed September 2017

Moving to Funraise has been a positive move for us and their customer support has been outstanding.

We've seen an increase in our online donor conversion rate which is exciting and it's the first time we've had fundraisers launch very successful fundraising campaigns. It's also allowed us to better integrate the giving and fundraising experience into our website to give our supporters a simple, seamless giving experience and the feedback we receive has been very positive.

PROS

The popup donate forms are genius! It's helped out conversion rate having donors able to donate directly on the page they're looking at without being redirected elsewhere. Integration with Salesforce and MailChimp were a must for our organisation and we've been pleased that Funraise has been able to provide this. Best of all is that help is never far away when we have questions or need help!

CONS

The peer to peer campaign pages, while covering the basics, have felt a bit limited at times and we also find that the pages can be very slow to load. While Funraise offers a ton of features that we love, it often feels like each individual feature could do with more advanced controls. For example, the MailChimp integration is awesome but doesn't provide a way for donors to opt-out of being added to our MailChimp list. But Funraise always takes this feedback on board and is constantly working to make these features better and better.

Jacob

Reviewed January 2021

Great for non profit donor and donation tracking

The software is easy to use right out of the gate. I wish it had better triggered email features as it would make life easier, but I suppose that's why the Mailchimp integration exists. Support is pretty solid and I can usually get a hold of my rep or support fairly quickly.

PROS

Funraise is a purpose built tool to help not for profit organizations properly track donors and donations. It is a great tool that plugs into other toolsl like Mailchimp and Quickbooks. It also integrates with Stripe and other payment gateways to have all donations in one place. It is great if you do the work to get Funraise as your source of truth. This takes some work to audit other platform and properly integrate.

CONS

too many dupes! I wish it had some intelligence built in to understand donors as they attempt to donate using a different email address. I suppose there are some privacy issues with it but there must be a way to reduce the number of duplicate profiles from being created. I spend far too much time deduping and merging profiles.

Those darn dupes! We see the work that you do and we know it's not always easy. No matter how hard we try, there will always be more that we can do to make your work more meaningful and impactful.

Replied January 2021

Alex

Fund-Raising, 201-500 employees

Reviewed December 2020

Huge Funraise Fan!

PROS

I love how many critical elements Funraise offers in one package! A few highlights are the email automation, peer-to-peer fundraising, Facebook integration, wealth screening, and the partnership with Double the Donation. The platform allows me to organize and review donor information with ease. The Funraise team is friendly and quick to respond! Shout to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], who is amazing!

CONS

I would love to see a text to donate function as well as a customizable email feature (beyond the pre-set automation emails). Some of the fundraising sites do not display well on mobile -- would really appreciate the ability to optimize the mobile layout.

Thanks for the feedback! We love how you listed your favorite Funraise featuresthey're some of our favorites, too. Thank you for being a huge Funraise fan... we're a huge LEAP fan!

Replied December 2020

Sara

Reviewed March 2021

Great software for contacts, peer to peer websites and metrics

Exceptional customer service and alot of information. It is a great service/software...

PROS

I like all the information I can find in it - about my donors and ways to keep all the information about my donors right in one place. I like that I can text and email right from the platform. The sites are easy to build and if I'm stuck, it is easy to get help from my representative who is always in good spirits and doesn't mind all of my questions! She also has suggestions on things I can do better.

CONS

Sometimes there are limitations when we have been doing the peer to peer sites, but they just updated the interfaces, so they are always improving.

Thanks for the feedback, Sara! We're always excited to see what you're up to and lend a hand, whether it's with new products or our awesome Customer Success team!

Used less than 6 months

Reviewed September 2019

All in one CRM tool

We're experimenting with peer to peer campaigns in our company so we purchased Funraise tool to integrate with Raiser's and our website. It's an affordable tool and it's a very attractive, modern interface compared to Raiser's TeamRaiser crowdfunding tools which are very complicated to setup fundraising pages on.

PROS

We utilized Funraise for peer to peer campaigns. You are able to add features a la carte so you do not need to purchase the whole software. It integrates with Raiser's Edge and automatically adds donors info to records and creates new records. Very intuitive, attractive, user friendly tool that offers same and additional features as other crm tools like Raiser's, Salesforce. Their platform seems more modern and easier to use that Raiser's Edge. Their peer to peer templates are user friendly and allows donors to easily create pages that are then placed on your website and they are able to share with others.

CONS

Their software does not integrate with Blackbaud Merchant Services. You need to setup an account with a company like Stripe to integrate donor payments with the system so it's a little time consuming to setup. We are only using their peer to peer tool at the moment however everything seems to be integrating and seems easy to use.

Hey, thanks for the review! Our peer-to-peer feature was what got Funraise started and we're really proud of it, so hearing that you like it too is pretty cool. We're keen to make sure that your fundraisers and donors have a great experience. We're all in this together!

Replied September 2019

Adriana

Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Used less than 2 years

Reviewed February 2021

Great platform, super easy to use and the customer support is fantastic!

AWESOME! Prior to Funraise, we had no donor management system (unless you count excel...) and this changed the game for us. Our P2P fundraisers were a huge success - thanks to this platform. Finally, the customer support. Seriously, shoutout to all the great people who answered all my questions - y'all are doing great work!

PROS

We did several p2p fundraisers and I really enjoyed that we can customize it! I also love the aesthetic of the platform; it is so easy on the eyes! The reporting filters were very convenient and it avoided the need for excel or sheets.

CONS

The customization of donation receipts was limited. To note, we are a Canadian based non-profit so the tax receipt requirements are different.

Thank you for the feedback! We're thrilled that you were able to excel beyond Excel and even happier that we get to partner with you to achieve excellence!

Replied February 2021