• Pros

• "I love the organization & editability of the fields for customization & integrations! I love how it evolves or is capable of evolving toward ours and so manys different business needs!"

• "This application can do ANYTHING and is extremely powerful. Very customizable. "

• "This software is a must have for any mortgage professional. A little tedious to get going but once youre up and running it is amazing. The staff are awesome as well to help get you there. "

• Cons

• "Customization is a bit tough and we are finding it is taking a long time to hear back on some of the requests. Overall, the team is great and helpful. "

• "Sometimes the software is a little complicated to use, but it's easy to start a trouble ticket or get someone on the phone to help me with the issue."

• "The cons are much fewer in number than the pros. However, they could improve the ease of putting calculations and conversions into reports without needing support help."

Browse Jungo Reviews

Jungo Is the Best

Pros

As a mortgage loan officer, I couldn't live without Jungo. Salesforce has created the perfect CRM, and I use it to keep in touch with all of my leads, current clients, and past client database.

Cons

It can be difficult to get the hang of this software when you first start using it, but once you get the hang of it, you will be a master.

William from Sunset Home Mortgage & Financial Services/Real Loan Partners Team

Review of Jungo 2020

It's taken a long time to learn (even with the great training and help section) and implement (almost a year now) into my workflow and still not even close to using all the bells and whistles. Granted I could've used the help of an assistant but I don't have that luxury right now. Had one but she didn't work out.

Pros

Integration with Floify and LOS although I do not use the latter mentioned because I am not the administrator of the LOS I use. The mobile app seems to provide most of the functionality that's available in the desktop version. Wide variety of customization but being that Jungo is a "mortgage CRM" built on the SalesForce platform, it should have many more already built-in mortgage specific customizations like complete 1003, fees worksheet (LE), ability to add disclosures, etc Great help section and training videos/webinars. Keep it up!

Cons

Inability to import/export a Fannie Mae 3.2 file (residential loan application)...there's another SalesForce based CRM called Mortgage Panda that has done this so it is possible. If Jungo were to implement this feature along with adding a fees worksheet and disclosures then it would be top of its class in my opinion. No built-in texting capabilities...I imagine this is in the works considering we're in 2020 and texting has been the most effective way of communicating with prospects and clients for several years now.

Reasons for Choosing Jungo

I was tired of switching and trying and figured I needed to dive in and give it at least a year try. Coming up to that year and reassessing the situation and what's out there now.

Liz from PDX Home Loan

Great potential, terrible execution

Frustrating! I have worked with many CRMs in the past, including Salesforce (classic & lightning) and I feel like Jungo frequently obfuscates its own best features. The support staff is friendly but their ability to actually help varies widely depending on who answers the ticket, and they are difficult to get a hold of in the first place. My team is committed to making Jungo work but I often dread having to do even the simplest tasks, knowing what a pain it will be.

Pros

Jungo was onboarded before I joined the team, but everyone says starting up with it was a breeze. I love how much information can be added to a client's profile, and how dedicated the Jungo team is to building out lots of APIs to streamline workflows across multiple programs. I have never had an issue with with the database going offline when I'm trying to work.

Cons

None of the automation functions have ever worked for me: workflows, Reffinity, even Twillio are all dead-ends. I have been speaking to support on and off for months and have seen no resolution. The workflows are incredibly cryptic in their buildouts, and all of the time that could be saved by their functions is wasted in trying to make them work. Reporting is busted and absolutely unusable, and requesting data downloads for offline storage is so much more trouble than it should be. On top of all of that, the client fields are arranged in a way that likely makes sense in a code array but is not intuitive at all to human users, and annoying quirks (like the task confirmation pop-up that obscures the search bar) feel out of sync with actual use cases. Jungo frequently feels like a ship that is sinking under the weight of its information cargo, where I want it to feel like a steam engine that runs faster and smoother every time I feed more fuel-- which is to say, data-- to the fire that keeps it running.

Trevor from JFK Financial

Jungo Review

This product is clearly a long term solution to managing mortgage clients.

Pros

it's designed for mortgage professionals. Email Templates, object labels, workflows, all designed with an MLO in mind. Also it's pretty easy to design your own email templates and workflows based on the pre-existing ones.

Cons

I have a texting app that does not integrate with JungoLeads but works perfectly fine with Salesforce leads. Furthermore, salesforce leads object works perfectly fine so, I'm not sure what advantage there is to Jungo Leads anyways..

Reasons for Choosing Jungo

It's the only one I came across that was designed specifically for MLOs plus it's Salesforce which is super powerful.

Cindy from Movement Mortgage

Great system for anyone in lending or RE

This is a must in my business. I couldn't conduct business without the CRM. Support is very good and training materials are very good.

Pros

Reminders and notes are extremely important in this business. This system gives that but is much more robust. Alleviates having to buy a lot of extras to do the same job.

Cons

Customizing the drip campaigns has been very challenging. Using the existing drips is a no-brainer, but customization is not easy at all.

Cory from Edge Home Finance Corporation

Jungo makes my job so much easier!

Jungo has helped me maintain business relationships and regular contact with my clients. It saves me the cost of having a personal assistant.

Pros

I love the customization options with the software, as well as the automation of loan milestone and loan anniversary tasks.

Cons

The software can do about ANYTHING, but I have trouble figuring out the Workflows without being afraid of messing something up. User issue!

John from MAV Mortgage Inc

Jungo Review

Overall experience has been good. It helps automate a lot of the communication with clients/agents/partners/etc that I used to have to manual send each time

Pros

This software is very robust. I can pretty much do it all. I like that it has functionality that will allow me to grow my business and integrate it with other services that are compatible with my business.

Cons

I came from no CRM before using Jungo so it was A LOT to take in. The program can do so much that it was a bit overwhelming at first. The online training helps a bit to get started but it's best to focus on just one aspect at a time to not be overwhelmed

Reasons for Choosing Jungo

Sales team was helpful and I saw how much it could do for my business if I could be willing to put in the time to learn all of its aspects.

Scott from Guaranteed Rate

CRM

minimal

Pros

Capturing client information. ease of accessing clients sorting

Cons

Difficulty to generate auto emails. needs bigger marketing material

Reasons for Choosing Jungo

it felt more mortgage specific

Nick from Directors Mortgage

Nick Felix - Jungo Review 6-30-2020

Overall its been a huge benefit & were blessed to have it, see where it takes us!

Pros

Cons

I think the interface/dashboard & back end coding acceptions could be more flexible. I wish the how to videos would have a knowledge expert point of contact. I wish for the campaigns we could download or view all flyers/ads that go out so we can show management what is going out there on our behalf & a would love a way for our branding to synced with jungo campaigns auto sycnc and swap our images, logo, branding to personalize campaigns with ease. Not everyone is an HTML guru! Thanks for asking!

Reasons for Choosing Jungo

Loved salesforce & jungo is mortgage facing!

Dario from Union Home Mortgage

Dario's Jungo Review

I overall enjoy using Jungo however I do believe that as a client Jungo should refresh the templates if not quarterly at least annually. I have clients getting the same birthday email and seasons greeting for the past 5 years.

Pros

I like the fact that I can fully customize my workflows and follow up with my clients.

Cons

it is difficult to set up automation with api and other software.

Reasons for Choosing Jungo

It was the most versitile.

Brian from Jill Couture Inc. DLC Canadian Mortgage Experts

Worth the effort to get it working for your mortgage / loan business.

Overall, I am glad we made the switch to Jungo. If you're looking for a quick, easy, low maintenance solution, this isn't it. But if you're looking for a robust, flexible, reliable system, something based on Salesforce like Jungo is worth considering. I'm happy with my decision to go with them.

Pros

I like that it's based on Salesforce and has a lot of configuration and customization options. I like that they did put an effort into customizing it for our specific industry. Even if it wasn't an immediate fit out of the box for the way we operate, we've been able to make modifications to better fit how we do business between my efforts and Jungo support. Support is friendly, which is a bonus.

Cons

Because it's built on Salesforce, it's a technical product to use. If you're not technically competent, I'd steer clear of any systems based on Salesforce unless you want to invest more money into customizations that you may want to make. Even though Jungo is customized for our industry, we found that we still needed to make many changes (some at an extra cost over and above the subscription fee) to have it work the way we wanted. Support, although very friendly and helpful, can be quite slow. You'll be opening up tickets via email (support calls, if you can find a number, go to voice mail 98% of the time). You'll have to be patient if you're used to quick support. The last con I can think of is Country specific. Jungo is based in the USA and we're based in Canada. We find that much of the provided material is American and doesn't apply to Canadians (some does...). There are also features that aren't available in Canada, such as anything that relies on MLS connectivity as the systems are different between the USA and Canada (at least at the of this writing in June 2020).

Reasons for Choosing Jungo

Because it's based on Salesforce and we trusted that it was going to be reliable.

Matt from loanDepot

Jungo CRM

Could not say enough good things here.... it runs my business. lead flow, in process transaction management to post close marketing to client recapture.... I always say that I would spend triple the money without blinking an eye.

Pros

Best in class. This is a cradle to grave solution for your mortgage practice. It takes your from lead to loan to past client all the way back to the next loan. Its keep you top of mind with your clients, referral partners etc...

Cons

There is a learning curve... but it's intuitive for the most part. When you are stuck you simply reach out to them and they will always be there for you.

Reasons for Choosing Jungo

Much more comprehensive.... again a cradle to grave solution.... BIT was essentially a post close database...

Kent from UAMCO

Product is good, the service is great.

As mentioned above, what keeps me with Jungo is their superior support and the fact it is built on Salesforce. I don't spend much time worrying that a competitor will buy the company and all of us will be in a tight position like what happened when Compass bought Contactually. My business has never been more organized and efficient.

Pros

Jungo's customizability allows you to create leverage and efficiencies in whatever workflow you've designed. Another plus is how easily it integrates with other software. And the mobile version is robust and well laid out. But Jungo's greatest strength is how knowledgeable and helpful their support team is. It starts at the top and includes everyone you interact with.

Cons

The flip-side to customizable is complexity. I'm comfortable with CRMs - the logic behind what they try to do, however, I have friends who aren't and Jungo wasn't a good fit for them. The Closing Email of the Week is a perfect example of not being easy to use or execute. I wish Jungo offered more around marketing automation, without needing a full-time IT person and/or coding knowledge.

Reasons for Choosing Jungo

Confidence in Sales Force being around for the long-term and keeping data secure.

Kevin from Martini Mortgage Group

Jungo is like a member of my mortgage practice

Pros

Today we live in a world that the ONLY sustainable advantage is world-class service with a customized Client experience. You may be able to provide great service but it cannot be world-class or customized without your data be in one central hub . Jungo Mortgage CRM is a required tool that is used almost every minute of the day to create an impactful 360 experience for all parties that are involved in a transaction with my firm (e.g. the family we are serving as their trusted Mortgage Planner, the Seller, the Realtors, the attorney & my crew). Yes, it is powerful out of the box and it is plug and play but very simple to customize and integrate with 3rd parties (e.g. Mortgage Coach, Encompass), if you desire & then ...Jungo Mortgage CRM is supercharged and keeps people informed that need to be not just before but during and also after the transaction.

Cons

I must be transparent...I truly wish there was a number to a poof an answer but with that said, a support ticket is processed swiftly and the person taking care of the item know what they are doing and the give the right answer on the first interaction.

Michael from The Mortgage HUB

The best CRM in the Mortgage Industry

Jungo has changed my business. It has allowed us to provide in-process communication to all parties involved which is second to none. It has grown with our business.

Pros

My favorite thing about Jungo is the ability to customize the platform. Our industry is in a state of constant change, and your CRM needs to be able to change with it. The close second is all the integrations you can add to SalesForce. This CRM has been able to grow with me from a single LO, to a team, to owner of my own mortgage brokerage.

Cons

The user interface is difficult for some. The CRM has a long learning curve as well.

Reasons for Choosing Jungo

Since it is on a SalesForce platform.

Peggy from Summit Funding, Inc.

Can't live without it

keeps track of my client loans, calendar, opportunities to randomly call, history of events and messages. Bottomline it handles what I need and my company is finally going to use it. The support staff are very patient and great to work with.

Pros

It does what I need. keeps my calendar, sends out mass email, great support when needed, keeps all of the information on my database, customized to my industry.

Cons

Although sales force is the back engine, I hate it when they get involved because I am not a tech person. they don't break down features to bread crumbs with step by step directions. I don't care for the automated response because it never is what I am looking for. it is hard to keep it attached to my outlook as a "add-on." Lighting Experience is a bit over the top to use and the fact that you have to do some of the items in classic and then back to Lighting makes me scratch my head as to "why?"

Adam from Gold Star Mortgage Financial Group

Very powerful, useful, and highly customizable, but complex setup and learning curve

We're staying much better organized, have far fewer dropped balls, and our referral partners get weekly reports on all deals and leads (which forces us to stay organized and updated). It also helps organize marketing.

Pros

I like my daily custom reports and weekly Reffinity referral partner reports (which absolutely generate more referrals). Encompass integration is great too. Once set up all functionality is outstanding.

Cons

The learning curve and getting everything setup is extremely complex. I feel like I'm halfway to being a real web developer now. Instructions for integrations and such are many steps and complex, but support team is helpful.

Jessica from Republic State Mortgage Company

Jungo for Mortgage Lending

Over all, I don't have many complaints except for the report building section. This is a majority of what I use so that it why it is my biggest problem. It can be very frustrating.

Pros

I like that it is extremely customizable.

Cons

Report building is extremely difficult and can be limited if you don't know the system through and through. This is my biggest issue, my job relies on viewing data based off of reports we pull. It can be difficult to create super customization reports. (For example: eliminating different groups, while excluding loans with specific triggers). In other Crm's I've used in the past, this has been very simple,. But for some reason in jungo it seems like report building can be limiting.

Reasons for Choosing Jungo

Because many of our counterparts in the mortgage industry use it and recommended it.

Robert from Robert Jimenez Team

Jungo Review

I've tried many different CRM's in the past and Jungo by far is worth the money.

Pros

Jungo did an awesome job of creating mortgage campaigns and layout in Salesforce.

Cons

integration with other apps is a pain as you have to call other companies to work with you on setting up within Salesforce.

David from Caliber Home Loans

Organize Your business and Life is better

This product has allowed me to better solve my issues of task follow up and planning. It has also made things easier for my assistant and marketing to increase sales. When I have run into issues with integrating issues with other items the Support line was quick to help and solve. Overall I really like the product and if you want to save some hours in the day by efficiency this is it.

Pros

It works very fast and integrates with all my needs to allow for better time usage and follow up on task/clients. Also since it is cloud based I can use on all my devices.

Cons

The Lightning version could use a little cleaning up on interface.

Kristen from Self employed

Saves time - makes you money!

Been using Jungo for over 7 years and have watched it change the productivity of so many clients. Salesforce customization with great customer service and training. I would not recommend anything else!

Pros

Features that are easy out-of-the-box. One place to hold your data. Endless customization and automation. Reports and dashboards are easy to set up and great for analyzing productivity and future pipeline.

Cons

May need to hire additional help if you want a good amount of customization. Learning curve can be more steep than others.

Jodi from Mortgage Alliance

Daily User

Having the majority of of everything that I do all in one place and easily viewable.

Pros

I like the templates and being able to track every aspect of the file that I want along with being able to prioritize follow ups and send automated emails out with the click of a button.

Cons

The most troublesome part of this software was uploading my database. If you don't get all of the fields entered in correctly. I did rely on tech support to help me with this process. I don't like the fact that you have to purchase each component separately, if you want to track email conversations it is an additional cost etc. Many other CRMs have all of these components already factored into their one monthly fee.

Reasons for Choosing Jungo

My team uses this software and it was required for client transfers between us.

Chris from Homehow Mortgage

If you want to grow your business, use Jungo! We did

Their team is there to help us succeed and they were critical in our success. They are experts and got us to really think about what we wanted out of Jungo. From [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] everyone went above an beyond. I believe we are up 20% in revenue and most is traced back to Jungo!

Pros

Jungo provided me the organization that I needed to stay on track with my sales goals. Segmenting my database into actionable tasks gave me the direction I needed on a daily basis. I definitely closed more loans because of Jungo and the many automations that were happening without me even logging into the system.

Cons

It can do a lot which can be overwhelming to some.

Justin from Heritage Reverse Mortgage

Perfect for Mortgage originators

I am happy with my purchase and I believe it has and will continue to help me stay in contact with clients and keep track of all of my files.

Pros

I like being able to see my pipeline at a glance. I like the integration with my email for tracking and for keeping notes on each file. The task options have helped remind me to reach out to borrowers that in the past I would have missed.

Cons

It took some time to learn and implement. There is so much more I feel like I could use if I had the time to figure it out. I suggest a 3 and 6 month review to show more advanced options.

Reasons for Choosing Jungo

Communication and help prior to purchasing. You were highly recommended by others.

John from Sound Financial Mortgage LLC

Jungo

Jungo has helped me build my business. Making a transition from mortgage banker to owner/mortgage broker gave me confidence my data was easily accessible and backed up just in case we had issues.

Pros

I like how my contacts are synced with my iphone and how fast the updates take place

Rolf from Clear Home Lending, LLC

Capable and powerful. Customer Service is average

Jungo does great with mass emails, email drips, tracking clients etc.

Pros

This application can do ANYTHING and is extremely powerful. Very customizable.

Cons

It's hard to get on the phone with the tech department. They are often slow to solve the issue. I've been using this platform since 2012... I've had lots of experience with reaching out to the tech department.

Ryan from Expert Mortgage, LLC

Great mortgage software

Although support is lacking, it is my go to software and am trying to eliminate the softwares I use so I only need this one.

Pros

It is the Salesforce platform so very customizable

Cons

Customer support is lacking. Some of the fields are managed and you have to pay for the changes.

Reasons for Choosing Jungo

It blows them all away. Integration to other softwares.

Bridgette from Fairway

Pros

The software is user friendly. You can setup multiple templates to give your database organized and there are several campaigns to use.

Cons

If you ever need help, you'll have to teach yourself. Assistance is on pacific time zone and it's impossible to get someone to help you with a problem from A-Z.

Rodney from The Biggar Mortgage Team

Game Changer

This CRM has saved us so much time. And working as a team it is so important to have to stay organized.

Paul from Peoples Home Equity

Paul Arrowood Review of Jungo Mortgage CRM

Pros

The ability to have an all-encompassing software that has the strength and power to store a virtually endless supply of information. Most often, we utilize report-building, data storage of past and present clients and associates, and reminders, tasks, etc. Integrations such as BombBomb, MortgageCoach, and so on help us tremendously.

Michelle from J&J Coastal Lending

Unexpectedly User Friendly , Even If You've Never Used It Before

Pros

The ability to customize your CRM is unbelievable. There's so much that you can do to ensure that it fits your business needs. They have so many resources available to help you find the solution to any issues you run into throughout the process.

Cons

I wish there were more videos on flows and articles with field options for workflows. Not all of the workflows will execute the way they are expected but it's like figuring out a puzzle. You need to find the right piece.

MISTY from Peoples Home Equity

Tons of capabilities!

Pros

I like that it is highly customizable and the Jungo support team not only answers questions but they show you how to do the customization yourself as well.

Cons

I wish there was a better way to update the last touch and make notes through the integration with Phone Burner

Mark from PRMG

Review Request

Getting support when it is needed. Waiting a day to get responses is frustrating.

Pros

The ability to retain and communicate with my database

Cons

Way to complicated to pull reports, to map & import from my loan origination system, Encompass.

Reasons for Choosing Jungo

Met at a Todd Duncan trade show and was sold on it.

Alberto R from loanDepot, LLC

Jungo Review

Great experience so far. Customer service is fast in responding.

Pros

Great CRM to store my database and the important information regarding my clients loan details.

Cons

There are alot of features that I am still trying to learn. It takes some time to learn it all.

Pam from Union Home Mortgage

Not 100% sold yet

I've only been using it for a few months. I purchased it to have my own CRM in addition to the one I have provided at my company.

Pros

I like the overall appearance of the emails going to clients and that I can see if my personally written emails are opened (not available for campaign emails though).

Cons

Compared to BnTouch that I used at a previous company, Jungo is a bit complicated. There are two different versions that you have to go back and forth between to make edits. It is very time-consuming trying to learn this system and I think it could be a lot more user-friendly. I still haven't set up custom campaigns. The options for social media and open house/listing flyers is very limited compared to SureFire which my company uses.

Julie from Julie Swenson Team

Not sure what to put here

Great

Pros

That it integrates with other programs that I use

Cons

Initially it seems confusing but that being said I know it will get easier as I go

Diego from Camerra Capital

Good software

Not a bad system to use daily.

Pros

Ease of use. I like the connectivity it provides to all parties involved.

Cons

Customer support hold times submitting for ticket etc.

Katherine from Perch Real Estate

Great program but not the most user friendly

It's been pretty good. The customer support at times is a little hard to get a hold of but usually they are very helpful!

Pros

It's a great program and has a ton of capabilities that we aren't even utilizing yet. Great way to keep track of files and keep in touch with clients.

Cons

It's not the most user friendly. The coding can be difficult to make it fit your business.

Nicole from Mortgage Wellness

Amazing CRM

Amazing

Pros

Easy to use with a ton of functionality and ability to customize

Cons

Does not automatically communicate with our LOS

Kara from Mid America Mortgage, Inc.

Robust CRM System

Pros

The system is extremely robust with an amazing amount of features. It can be as simple as a customer database or mount most of your marketing endeavors. It can integrate directly with your operating system so your database is always current - no downloading and uploading.

Cons

It is extremely robust which means it can be overwhelming to determine what and how to use the system. We have a dedicated admin/trainer to help folks navigate the system.

Timmy from FAirway Independent Mortgage

Jungo is amazing.

I like how it integrates with encompass. Great to manage pipeline.

Pros

It is great to finally find a system that integrates with all of the tools I use to run my business. I only log into one system now and it is so much more efficient than anything I have used.

Cons

The initial set up is not as easy as it was described to me. Still working on building our entire process. A bit overwhelming.

Reasons for Choosing Jungo

It seems to be the best all in one option available.

Craig from Fairway

Update email campaigns, etc

There are no new marketing materials available. The only email campaigns have been in Jungo for years - nothing new. isnt this something that we can have updated?

Pros

It's part of a major platform - Salesforce.

Cons

There is nothing harder to implement than Salesforce / Jungo. Is there a possibility of having more video tutorials made available? With all that Salesforce can do, why dont we know more about these other features? Other platforms offer Video within their software, why doesnt Jungo?

Nicole from Family Mortgage

Easy attainable info

Great!!!

Pros

The program allows me to do so many things on a weekly basis. Intergrate and customize reports for clients or realtors.

Cons

I like to use the classic version. SoMe times I can find certain interpretations challenging to learn

Kemper from MAC5 Mortgage Inc.

Same cost as Constant Contact but so many more features

So much easier to get the word out to my data base. I've learned the basics but there is so much more for me to learn about and use.

Pros

I'm spending the same amount as I was with Constant Contact. However, now I have a system that sends out birthday emails. It also sends out closing anniversary emails. It sends out 4500 emails to my data base without a hitch.

Cons

It is not the easiest system to wrap my arms around. Fortunately there is always somebody that will help when you initiate a case request.

Bruce from Anthem Group

Greatfull for a horrible experience.

Complete utter failure we did not renew.

Pros

The sales pitch and the potential features looked great. Awesome in theory but in practice totally useless but again this is likely due to the support team being grossly inefficient.

Cons

Follow through from service. Implementation was impossible. Similar complain many mortgage brokers in Canada have.

Reasons for Choosing Jungo

Great sales pitch. But thankfully Jungo was so bad at implementation we found Doorrs CRM which successfully implemented into our operation in a few days. Jungo spent 6 months doing nothing but failing horribly. Thank you Jungo the Canadian mortgage broker network had such a bad experience we are entirely backing Doorrs now.

Cory from Premier Home Loan Group

Jungo helps my day to day opperations

Again, I love the communication with the parties during the loan process. All of my agents love the communication they get, yet I do not have to do anything.

Pros

I love how simple Jungo is to use. The fact that it send automated loan milestones to all parties is a game changer. The pre-configured drip campaigns are great!!!

Cons

I wish it communicated better with Encompass. The milestones are not always accurate.

Reasons for Choosing Jungo

The deciding factor was a referral from a business partner.

tina from NOVA Home Loans

This was the worst failed investment I have ever invested in!!!

HORRIBLE!!! The Sales Representative who sold me this product/system completely OVER-PROMISED & UNDER-DELIVERED!!! Then turned around and left the company.

Pros

The supposed CRM was FALSELY portrayed as a huge CRM that would Organize, Build, Create Consistency with perfect Automation along with an array of other facets & recesorces. Which is what would have been LIKED-MOST, but WAS NOT!

Cons

The 2-Day (free) CRASH-COURSE provided, with the expectancy of one to learn & retain a Monsterous-Engine that requires one to self-build an EXTREMELY CUMBERSOME-Non User-friendly CRM. What an unrealistic expectation to have for an average non-techy customer. Nice for the provider though. Great way to suck someone in only to suck them dry in additional monies spent.

Chris from Gateway Mortgage Group

Jungo Mortgage CRM Review

It has helped me manage my daily workflow and database to keep me in front of my clients and referral partners.

Pros

the features are mostly setup to use immediately.

Cons

having to turn in case files to edit options in the crm. I would rather be able to edit the titles, columns, etc. myself.

Domenico from Homeside Financial

I love using Jungo

its been great to have all my clients info at hand such as the clients rate. The e-blasts have helped me pull in many many refi's

Pros

I love that i can use the sales for app. The system is very easy to use.

Cons

not many cons i can think of.

Reasons for Choosing Jungo

because i was using jungo already with my employer and i knew the product already

Brandon from Invis

Does not integrate with Filogix in canada

Incredibly disappointed with how much I wasted my money on this.

Pros

the email campaigns were great and some what easy to use. Content was more geared towards your American clients with limited Canadian options.

Cons

incredibly complex and way to many links. The biggest complain I have was how complex and difficult it was to move data from my Filogix account to Jungo to the point I stopped using jungo. It took more time to transfer data than the benefit I gained from having Jungo. I stopped using jungo about 4 months in to my subscription. pulling reports an list was incredibly complicated.