• Pros

• "It's a great program and has a ton of capabilities that we aren't even utilizing yet. Great way to keep track of files and keep in touch with clients. "

• "I love the organization & editability of the fields for customization & integrations! I love how it evolves or is capable of evolving toward ours and so manys different business needs!"

• "This application can do ANYTHING and is extremely powerful. Very customizable. "

• Cons

• "Customization is a bit tough and we are finding it is taking a long time to hear back on some of the requests. Overall, the team is great and helpful. "

• "Sometimes the software is a little complicated to use, but it's easy to start a trouble ticket or get someone on the phone to help me with the issue."

• "The cons are much fewer in number than the pros. However, they could improve the ease of putting calculations and conversions into reports without needing support help."

Browse Jungo Reviews

Ryan from Expert Mortgage, LLC

Great mortgage software

Although support is lacking, it is my go to software and am trying to eliminate the softwares I use so I only need this one.

Pros

It is the Salesforce platform so very customizable

Cons

Customer support is lacking. Some of the fields are managed and you have to pay for the changes.

Reasons for Choosing Jungo

It blows them all away. Integration to other softwares.

Response from Jungo

Replied July 2020

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Jungo. Thank you for your honest review, we are happy that Jungo is your go-to software! If you ever need any assistance, our Support Team would love to help. Feel free to reach out to us at help.ijungo.com at any time.

William from Sunset Home Mortgage & Financial Services/Real Loan Partners Team

Review of Jungo 2020

It's taken a long time to learn (even with the great training and help section) and implement (almost a year now) into my workflow and still not even close to using all the bells and whistles. Granted I could've used the help of an assistant but I don't have that luxury right now. Had one but she didn't work out.

Pros

Integration with Floify and LOS although I do not use the latter mentioned because I am not the administrator of the LOS I use. The mobile app seems to provide most of the functionality that's available in the desktop version. Wide variety of customization but being that Jungo is a "mortgage CRM" built on the SalesForce platform, it should have many more already built-in mortgage specific customizations like complete 1003, fees worksheet (LE), ability to add disclosures, etc Great help section and training videos/webinars. Keep it up!

Cons

Inability to import/export a Fannie Mae 3.2 file (residential loan application)...there's another SalesForce based CRM called Mortgage Panda that has done this so it is possible. If Jungo were to implement this feature along with adding a fees worksheet and disclosures then it would be top of its class in my opinion. No built-in texting capabilities...I imagine this is in the works considering we're in 2020 and texting has been the most effective way of communicating with prospects and clients for several years now.

Reasons for Choosing Jungo

I was tired of switching and trying and figured I needed to dive in and give it at least a year try. Coming up to that year and reassessing the situation and what's out there now.

Reasons for Switching to Jungo

Jungo is more mortgage-ready out of the box than Cloze which is generic like the original SalesForce

Response from Jungo

Replied July 2020

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Jungo. Thank you for your honest review, if we can help you learn more about Jungo or Jungo SMS, please do not hesitate to reach out. If you would like to share any other feedback, please email us at feedback@ijungo.com

Liz from PDX Home Loan

Great potential, terrible execution

Frustrating! I have worked with many CRMs in the past, including Salesforce (classic & lightning) and I feel like Jungo frequently obfuscates its own best features. The support staff is friendly but their ability to actually help varies widely depending on who answers the ticket, and they are difficult to get a hold of in the first place. My team is committed to making Jungo work but I often dread having to do even the simplest tasks, knowing what a pain it will be.

Pros

Jungo was onboarded before I joined the team, but everyone says starting up with it was a breeze. I love how much information can be added to a client's profile, and how dedicated the Jungo team is to building out lots of APIs to streamline workflows across multiple programs. I have never had an issue with with the database going offline when I'm trying to work.

Cons

None of the automation functions have ever worked for me: workflows, Reffinity, even Twillio are all dead-ends. I have been speaking to support on and off for months and have seen no resolution. The workflows are incredibly cryptic in their buildouts, and all of the time that could be saved by their functions is wasted in trying to make them work. Reporting is busted and absolutely unusable, and requesting data downloads for offline storage is so much more trouble than it should be. On top of all of that, the client fields are arranged in a way that likely makes sense in a code array but is not intuitive at all to human users, and annoying quirks (like the task confirmation pop-up that obscures the search bar) feel out of sync with actual use cases. Jungo frequently feels like a ship that is sinking under the weight of its information cargo, where I want it to feel like a steam engine that runs faster and smoother every time I feed more fuel-- which is to say, data-- to the fire that keeps it running.

Response from Jungo

Replied July 2020

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Jungo. Thank you for your honest feedback. We are sorry to hear that some of your experience with Jungo has been frustratingplease reach out to our team at help.ijungo.com if we can assist you in any way. If you would like to share any other feedback, please email us at feedback@ijungo.com.

Matt from loanDepot

Jungo CRM

Could not say enough good things here.... it runs my business. lead flow, in process transaction management to post close marketing to client recapture.... I always say that I would spend triple the money without blinking an eye.

Pros

Best in class. This is a cradle to grave solution for your mortgage practice. It takes your from lead to loan to past client all the way back to the next loan. Its keep you top of mind with your clients, referral partners etc...

Cons

There is a learning curve... but it's intuitive for the most part. When you are stuck you simply reach out to them and they will always be there for you.

Reasons for Choosing Jungo

Much more comprehensive.... again a cradle to grave solution.... BIT was essentially a post close database...

Reasons for Switching to Jungo

Wanted a clud based platform and at the time ACT was not online.

Response from Jungo

Replied July 2020

We are so glad to hear that Jungo helps you run your business successfully, thank you for your kind review! Our team looks forward to the chance to continue to work with you!

Trevor from JFK Financial

Jungo Review

This product is clearly a long term solution to managing mortgage clients.

Pros

it's designed for mortgage professionals. Email Templates, object labels, workflows, all designed with an MLO in mind. Also it's pretty easy to design your own email templates and workflows based on the pre-existing ones.

Cons

I have a texting app that does not integrate with JungoLeads but works perfectly fine with Salesforce leads. Furthermore, salesforce leads object works perfectly fine so, I'm not sure what advantage there is to Jungo Leads anyways..

Reasons for Choosing Jungo

It's the only one I came across that was designed specifically for MLOs plus it's Salesforce which is super powerful.

Response from Jungo

Replied July 2020

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Jungo. Thank you for your detailed review! If you would like to share any other feedback, please email us at feedback@ijungo.com.

Cindy from Movement Mortgage

Great system for anyone in lending or RE

This is a must in my business. I couldn't conduct business without the CRM. Support is very good and training materials are very good.

Pros

Reminders and notes are extremely important in this business. This system gives that but is much more robust. Alleviates having to buy a lot of extras to do the same job.

Cons

Customizing the drip campaigns has been very challenging. Using the existing drips is a no-brainer, but customization is not easy at all.

Reasons for Switching to Jungo

Act was very basic. I wanted something more robust. Jungo was highly recommended by a colleague.

Response from Jungo

Replied July 2020

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Jungo. Thank you for your kind and honest review! We are so glad to hear that Jungo has been helpful for you building your business, and we look forward to the opportunity to continue to work together.

Jenn from NEXA Mortgage

Great Customer Service

Amazing! Everyone has been so helpful. Knowing my business is organized takes a huge weight off of my shoulders and knowing that this system grows with me is great. I know that as my team grows this will be an investment in their business along with mine. Thanks Jungo!

Pros

I'm still learning but there are so many options to help organize my day. The more you use it the more helpful it becomes.

Cons

It was a lot to take in but my questions were answered quickly and again, the more you use it the more familiar you get.

Reasons for Choosing Jungo

Jungo works with Mortgage Coach.

Reasons for Switching to Jungo

Jungo has much more flexibility, handle everything leadmailbox does and much more.

Response from Jungo

Replied July 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words, Jenn! We're so glad to hear that you've been enjoying Jungo, and that its features have been helpful to your business. Our Team looks forward to the opportunity to continue to work with you!

Cory from Edge Home Finance Corporation

Jungo makes my job so much easier!

Jungo has helped me maintain business relationships and regular contact with my clients. It saves me the cost of having a personal assistant.

Pros

I love the customization options with the software, as well as the automation of loan milestone and loan anniversary tasks.

Cons

The software can do about ANYTHING, but I have trouble figuring out the Workflows without being afraid of messing something up. User issue!

Reasons for Switching to Jungo

Needed better features, customization and customer support.

Response from Jungo

Replied July 2020

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Jungo. We are so glad that Jungo makes your life easier, thank you for your kind and honest review!

Nick from Directors Mortgage

Nick Felix - Jungo Review 6-30-2020

Overall its been a huge benefit & were blessed to have it, see where it takes us!

Pros

Cons

I think the interface/dashboard & back end coding acceptions could be more flexible. I wish the how to videos would have a knowledge expert point of contact. I wish for the campaigns we could download or view all flyers/ads that go out so we can show management what is going out there on our behalf & a would love a way for our branding to synced with jungo campaigns auto sycnc and swap our images, logo, branding to personalize campaigns with ease. Not everyone is an HTML guru! Thanks for asking!

Reasons for Choosing Jungo

Loved salesforce & jungo is mortgage facing!

Reasons for Switching to Jungo

not as savvy as jungo, which is geared with mortgage peoples in mind.

Response from Jungo

Replied July 2020

Thank you for your kind review, we are so glad that Jungo has been beneficial to you. If you would like to share any other feedback, please email us at feedback@ijungo.com.

Jessica from Republic State Mortgage Company

Jungo for Mortgage Lending

Over all, I don't have many complaints except for the report building section. This is a majority of what I use so that it why it is my biggest problem. It can be very frustrating.

Pros

I like that it is extremely customizable.

Cons

Report building is extremely difficult and can be limited if you don't know the system through and through. This is my biggest issue, my job relies on viewing data based off of reports we pull. It can be difficult to create super customization reports. (For example: eliminating different groups, while excluding loans with specific triggers). In other Crm's I've used in the past, this has been very simple,. But for some reason in jungo it seems like report building can be limiting.

Reasons for Choosing Jungo

Because many of our counterparts in the mortgage industry use it and recommended it.

Reasons for Switching to Jungo

It was very basic & limiting.

Response from Jungo

Replied July 2020

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Jungo. Thank you for your kind feedback. Please reach out to our team at help.ijungo.com if we can assist you in any way moving forward!

Brian from Jill Couture Inc. DLC Canadian Mortgage Experts

Worth the effort to get it working for your mortgage / loan business.

Overall, I am glad we made the switch to Jungo. If you're looking for a quick, easy, low maintenance solution, this isn't it. But if you're looking for a robust, flexible, reliable system, something based on Salesforce like Jungo is worth considering. I'm happy with my decision to go with them.

Pros

I like that it's based on Salesforce and has a lot of configuration and customization options. I like that they did put an effort into customizing it for our specific industry. Even if it wasn't an immediate fit out of the box for the way we operate, we've been able to make modifications to better fit how we do business between my efforts and Jungo support. Support is friendly, which is a bonus.

Cons

Because it's built on Salesforce, it's a technical product to use. If you're not technically competent, I'd steer clear of any systems based on Salesforce unless you want to invest more money into customizations that you may want to make. Even though Jungo is customized for our industry, we found that we still needed to make many changes (some at an extra cost over and above the subscription fee) to have it work the way we wanted. Support, although very friendly and helpful, can be quite slow. You'll be opening up tickets via email (support calls, if you can find a number, go to voice mail 98% of the time). You'll have to be patient if you're used to quick support. The last con I can think of is Country specific. Jungo is based in the USA and we're based in Canada. We find that much of the provided material is American and doesn't apply to Canadians (some does...). There are also features that aren't available in Canada, such as anything that relies on MLS connectivity as the systems are different between the USA and Canada (at least at the of this writing in June 2020).

Reasons for Choosing Jungo

Because it's based on Salesforce and we trusted that it was going to be reliable.

Reasons for Switching to Jungo

Our previous CRM was having ongoing email delivery issues, so we lost confidence in them and knew it was time to make the switch to something a lot more established and reliable.

Response from Jungo

Replied July 2020

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Jungo. Thank you for your honest and detailed review, we are happy to hear that you find Jungo reliable. We're looking forward to the opportunity to continue to work together!

Kent from UAMCO

Product is good, the service is great.

As mentioned above, what keeps me with Jungo is their superior support and the fact it is built on Salesforce. I don't spend much time worrying that a competitor will buy the company and all of us will be in a tight position like what happened when Compass bought Contactually. My business has never been more organized and efficient.

Pros

Jungo's customizability allows you to create leverage and efficiencies in whatever workflow you've designed. Another plus is how easily it integrates with other software. And the mobile version is robust and well laid out. But Jungo's greatest strength is how knowledgeable and helpful their support team is. It starts at the top and includes everyone you interact with.

Cons

The flip-side to customizable is complexity. I'm comfortable with CRMs - the logic behind what they try to do, however, I have friends who aren't and Jungo wasn't a good fit for them. The Closing Email of the Week is a perfect example of not being easy to use or execute. I wish Jungo offered more around marketing automation, without needing a full-time IT person and/or coding knowledge.

Reasons for Choosing Jungo

Confidence in Sales Force being around for the long-term and keeping data secure.

Reasons for Switching to Jungo

Other product was not customizable.

Response from Jungo

Replied July 2020

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Jungo. Thank you for your kind and detailed review! We are so glad to hear that you feel supported by Jungo. Our team looks forward to the opportunity to continue to work with you!

Kevin from Martini Mortgage Group

Jungo is like a member of my mortgage practice

Pros

Today we live in a world that the ONLY sustainable advantage is world-class service with a customized Client experience. You may be able to provide great service but it cannot be world-class or customized without your data be in one central hub . Jungo Mortgage CRM is a required tool that is used almost every minute of the day to create an impactful 360 experience for all parties that are involved in a transaction with my firm (e.g. the family we are serving as their trusted Mortgage Planner, the Seller, the Realtors, the attorney & my crew). Yes, it is powerful out of the box and it is plug and play but very simple to customize and integrate with 3rd parties (e.g. Mortgage Coach, Encompass), if you desire & then ...Jungo Mortgage CRM is supercharged and keeps people informed that need to be not just before but during and also after the transaction.

Cons

I must be transparent...I truly wish there was a number to a poof an answer but with that said, a support ticket is processed swiftly and the person taking care of the item know what they are doing and the give the right answer on the first interaction.

Response from Jungo

Replied July 2020

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Jungo. Thank you for your kind and detailed review! We are happy to know that Jungo is helping your business, and we look forward to continuing to work together.

Michael from The Mortgage HUB

The best CRM in the Mortgage Industry

Jungo has changed my business. It has allowed us to provide in-process communication to all parties involved which is second to none. It has grown with our business.

Pros

My favorite thing about Jungo is the ability to customize the platform. Our industry is in a state of constant change, and your CRM needs to be able to change with it. The close second is all the integrations you can add to SalesForce. This CRM has been able to grow with me from a single LO, to a team, to owner of my own mortgage brokerage.

Cons

The user interface is difficult for some. The CRM has a long learning curve as well.

Reasons for Choosing Jungo

Since it is on a SalesForce platform.

Response from Jungo

Replied July 2020

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Jungo. Thank you for your kind feedback, we are happy to hear that Jungo has helped you build your business! We look forward to the opportunity to continue to work with you.

Peggy from Summit Funding, Inc.

Can't live without it

keeps track of my client loans, calendar, opportunities to randomly call, history of events and messages. Bottomline it handles what I need and my company is finally going to use it. The support staff are very patient and great to work with.

Pros

It does what I need. keeps my calendar, sends out mass email, great support when needed, keeps all of the information on my database, customized to my industry.

Cons

Although sales force is the back engine, I hate it when they get involved because I am not a tech person. they don't break down features to bread crumbs with step by step directions. I don't care for the automated response because it never is what I am looking for. it is hard to keep it attached to my outlook as a "add-on." Lighting Experience is a bit over the top to use and the fact that you have to do some of the items in classic and then back to Lighting makes me scratch my head as to "why?"

Reasons for Switching to Jungo

I have been using Jungo since it was MPC and years ago. ACT did not provide me with the platform I wanted as a mortgage user.

Response from Jungo

Replied July 2020

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Jungo. Thank you for your positive feedback! We are so glad to hear that Jungo has been helpful in managing your business. If you would like to share any other feedback, please email us at feedback@ijungo.com

Diane from CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC

Jungo Holds it All !!!

All of my Contacts are in one place with Jungo supplying the ease of: sorting data for reports, sending campaigns, easily creating and sending videos, and always there for me should I need Customer Support. I love the Jungo training videos, as well.

Pros

Every Contact I have made over the past 20 years is contained in Jungo. Each and every loan I do for my Clients is in Jungo which can easily be sorted by current interest rates, loan amount, city, etc. I love the different campaigns. For example, when I receive a Lead, Jungo will send out an email thanking my Referral Partner or Client immediately. I follow up with a personal handwritten note and log this into Jungo, as well.

Cons

I guess it's not what I "least" like ... it's more like ... I truly wish I had the time to learn the many applications and opportunities Jungo provides. I get so caught up in my day-to-day job, that I don't have the time to better utilize Jungo.

Response from Jungo

Replied July 2020

We are so happy to hear that you love all that Jungo has to offer! Thank you for your kind reviewwe're looking forward to the opportunity to continue to provide you and your business with an outstanding Mortgage CRM.

Adam from Gold Star Mortgage Financial Group

Very powerful, useful, and highly customizable, but complex setup and learning curve

We're staying much better organized, have far fewer dropped balls, and our referral partners get weekly reports on all deals and leads (which forces us to stay organized and updated). It also helps organize marketing.

Pros

I like my daily custom reports and weekly Reffinity referral partner reports (which absolutely generate more referrals). Encompass integration is great too. Once set up all functionality is outstanding.

Cons

The learning curve and getting everything setup is extremely complex. I feel like I'm halfway to being a real web developer now. Instructions for integrations and such are many steps and complex, but support team is helpful.

Reasons for Switching to Jungo

Mortgage-specific CRM, better integrations (Bombbomb, SMS texting etc), and Reffinity reports

Response from Jungo

Replied July 2020

Thank you for your kind and honest review. We are so happy to hear that you enjoy our integrations and Reffinity reports! If you would like to share any other feedback, please email us at feedback@ijungo.com.

Scott from Guaranteed Rate

CRM

minimal

Pros

Capturing client information. ease of accessing clients sorting

Cons

Difficulty to generate auto emails. needs bigger marketing material

Reasons for Choosing Jungo

it felt more mortgage specific

Reasons for Switching to Jungo

my former company ran the crm, and I needed control of my own database

Response from Jungo

Replied July 2020

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Jungo. Thank you for your honest feedback. We look forward to the chance to continue to support your implementation of Jungoplease reach out to our team at help.ijungo.com if we can assist you in any way!

Monique from Independence home loans

Jungo review

My customer service needs have always been better met by Jungo than Salesforce. More knowledge for my needs at Jungo

Pros

Ease of use and large format display. Marketing templates are nice

Cons

Learning support from videos. I don’t learn well this way.

None

Cloud upgrade

Response from Jungo

Replied July 2020

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Jungo and our Support Team. Thank you for your positive review! If you would like to share any other feedback, please email us at feedback@ijungo.com.

John from MAV Mortgage Inc

Jungo Review

Overall experience has been good. It helps automate a lot of the communication with clients/agents/partners/etc that I used to have to manual send each time

Pros

This software is very robust. I can pretty much do it all. I like that it has functionality that will allow me to grow my business and integrate it with other services that are compatible with my business.

Cons

I came from no CRM before using Jungo so it was A LOT to take in. The program can do so much that it was a bit overwhelming at first. The online training helps a bit to get started but it's best to focus on just one aspect at a time to not be overwhelmed

Reasons for Choosing Jungo

Sales team was helpful and I saw how much it could do for my business if I could be willing to put in the time to learn all of its aspects.

Response from Jungo

Replied July 2020

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Jungo. Thank you for your detailed review, we're so glad to hear that Jungo is saving you valuable time!

Robert from Robert Jimenez Team

Jungo Review

I've tried many different CRM's in the past and Jungo by far is worth the money.

Pros

Jungo did an awesome job of creating mortgage campaigns and layout in Salesforce.

Cons

integration with other apps is a pain as you have to call other companies to work with you on setting up within Salesforce.

Reasons for Switching to Jungo

I didn't have to create new layout or mortgage related campaigns.

Response from Jungo

Replied July 2020

Thank you for your kind words! We're so glad to hear that Jungo has been helpful in implementing your marketing campaigns! If you would like to share any other feedback, please email us at feedback@ijungo.com.

Awesome CRM

Excellent!

Pros

Jungo has been the best CRM that I've used in the mortgage business.

Cons

I feel Jungo has everything a Loan Officer needs to keep on top of Leads, Partners, and Clients

Response from Jungo

Replied July 2020

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Jungo. Thank you for your kind feedback, we are happy to hear that you are enjoying Jungo! We're looking forward to the opportunity to continue to work together.

David from O1neMortgage

Jungo CRM

Pros

The system does help keep track of all your activities with your clients and allows for great follow up features, it integrates great with Bombomb and other feature. I love using it but you really would need an assistant to utilize all the features offered from it. Really would love a email drip campaigning for clients that did not go through with a purchase or refinance.

Cons

The system has a tremendous amount of features which is great, I wish they would simplify the process of creating report. Very complicated and does not need to be so.

Reasons for Choosing Jungo

My coach at the Core stated this was the best CRM system.

Response from Jungo

Replied July 2020

We're so glad to hear that you enjoy Jungo's features and integrations! We appreciate your suggestions, and our Team will absolutely keep these in mind. If you would like to share any other feedback, please email us anytime at feedback@ijungo.com.

Ted from Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation

Jungo a Real Crowd-Pleaser for Mortgage Milestone Updating

Pros

It took some time to create, but we have implemented email updating to clients when certain milestones are met in the mortgage process. Jungo integrates with our Loan Origination System (Encompass), and when the status changes, clients are immediately and automatically emailed an update. It's real crowd pleaser.

Cons

Jungo is complex and fairly difficult to learn to use, and the integration with existing business systems is complicated. The power is because of the complexity, fo course. Once learned and integration complete, though, it's great.

Response from Jungo

Replied July 2020

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Jungo. We are happy to hear that Jungo is helping you stay connected with your clients and partners! Thank you for your kind feedback. If you would like to share any other feedback, please email us at feedback@ijungo.com.

Stephanie from Northeast Financial

Comprehensive CRM

The CRM is awesome and for the most part, the support is helpful in getting it to do what I need.

Pros

The system has incredible capabilities and is completely customizable, more so than any other CRM I have considered.

Cons

Jungo is so customizable that it can be confusing and overwhelming. The support is always helpful and knowledgable. The delay of needing to schedule a call for help and then the limited time allowed for support calls (15 min.) can be frustrating if you need more assistance.

Reasons for Choosing Jungo

Greater utility and customization.

Reasons for Switching to Jungo

Jungo allowed for more utility and customization

Response from Jungo

Replied July 2020

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Jungo. We are happy to hear that you use Jungo's customizations! Thank you for your kind and honest review. If you would like to share any other feedback, please email us at feedback@ijungo.com. that

Kristen from Self employed

Saves time - makes you money!

Been using Jungo for over 7 years and have watched it change the productivity of so many clients. Salesforce customization with great customer service and training. I would not recommend anything else!

Pros

Features that are easy out-of-the-box. One place to hold your data. Endless customization and automation. Reports and dashboards are easy to set up and great for analyzing productivity and future pipeline.

Cons

May need to hire additional help if you want a good amount of customization. Learning curve can be more steep than others.

Response from Jungo

Replied July 2020

Thank you for your kind and honest review, we love hearing how Jungo has helped you! If you would like to share any other feedback, please email us at feedback@ijungo.com. We look forward to the chance to continue to work together.

Jodi from Mortgage Alliance

Daily User

Having the majority of of everything that I do all in one place and easily viewable.

Pros

I like the templates and being able to track every aspect of the file that I want along with being able to prioritize follow ups and send automated emails out with the click of a button.

Cons

The most troublesome part of this software was uploading my database. If you don't get all of the fields entered in correctly. I did rely on tech support to help me with this process. I don't like the fact that you have to purchase each component separately, if you want to track email conversations it is an additional cost etc. Many other CRMs have all of these components already factored into their one monthly fee.

Reasons for Choosing Jungo

My team uses this software and it was required for client transfers between us.

Response from Jungo

Replied July 2020

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Jungo. Thank you for your honest review, we are glad to hear that Jungo helps you and your business! If you would like to share any other feedback, please email us at feedback@ijungo.com.

Justin from Heritage Reverse Mortgage

Perfect for Mortgage originators

I am happy with my purchase and I believe it has and will continue to help me stay in contact with clients and keep track of all of my files.

Pros

I like being able to see my pipeline at a glance. I like the integration with my email for tracking and for keeping notes on each file. The task options have helped remind me to reach out to borrowers that in the past I would have missed.

Cons

It took some time to learn and implement. There is so much more I feel like I could use if I had the time to figure it out. I suggest a 3 and 6 month review to show more advanced options.

Reasons for Choosing Jungo

Communication and help prior to purchasing. You were highly recommended by others.

Response from Jungo

Replied July 2020

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Jungo. Thank you for your detailed and kind review! We are happy to hear that Jungo helps you in many ways. If you would like to share any other feedback, please email us at feedback@ijungo.com

Rolf from Clear Home Lending, LLC

Capable and powerful. Customer Service is average

Jungo does great with mass emails, email drips, tracking clients etc.

Pros

This application can do ANYTHING and is extremely powerful. Very customizable.

Cons

It's hard to get on the phone with the tech department. They are often slow to solve the issue. I've been using this platform since 2012... I've had lots of experience with reaching out to the tech department.

Response from Jungo

Replied July 2020

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Jungo. Thank you for your kind feedback. We look forward to the chance to continue to support your implementation of Jungoplease reach out to our team at help.ijungo.com if we can assist you in any way! And, if you would like to share any other feedback or suggestions with us, please email us at feedback@ijungo.com.

David from Caliber Home Loans

Organize Your business and Life is better

This product has allowed me to better solve my issues of task follow up and planning. It has also made things easier for my assistant and marketing to increase sales. When I have run into issues with integrating issues with other items the Support line was quick to help and solve. Overall I really like the product and if you want to save some hours in the day by efficiency this is it.

Pros

It works very fast and integrates with all my needs to allow for better time usage and follow up on task/clients. Also since it is cloud based I can use on all my devices.

Cons

The Lightning version could use a little cleaning up on interface.

Reasons for Switching to Jungo

Never seemed to work and behind in the times on technology.

Evan from Re/max Gold Coast

Fantastic CRM

Overall experience with jungo has been great. Support is friendly and the platform is very powerful.

Pros

This software is fantastic to get an overall snapshot of your business ytd. The concierge service is amazing as well and will automatically send your clients holiday cards and gifts for 3 years. Huge for referrals.

Cons

The one thing I wish this software had is the ability to email me when tasks are due. Sometimes I forget to check the crm one day and will miss tasks. Really wish the email functionality was better. Also, It is incredibly complex, and you almost need a full time assistant to really dig into all the functionality it has.

Response from Jungo

Replied July 2020

Thank you for your feedback, Evan! We are happy to hear that you find the Jungo platform powerful and helpful to your business.

Dario from Union Home Mortgage

Dario's Jungo Review

I overall enjoy using Jungo however I do believe that as a client Jungo should refresh the templates if not quarterly at least annually. I have clients getting the same birthday email and seasons greeting for the past 5 years.

Pros

I like the fact that I can fully customize my workflows and follow up with my clients.

Cons

it is difficult to set up automation with api and other software.

Reasons for Choosing Jungo

It was the most versitile.

Response from Jungo

Replied July 2020

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Jungo. Thank you for your honest feedback and suggestions! If you would like to share any other feedback, please email us at feedback@ijungo.com.

Mellisa from Mortgage Alliance

Jungo is easy to use and easy to learn. I was new to this software but with the training center, my team and the Jungo team, it has been a quick transition. I do enjoy the weekly meetings and pre recorded sessions to assist. The customer service has been outstanding.W were able to add multiple add ins which assisted us with our business and this is our one stop CRM for our database.

Pros

Jungo is easy to use and easy to learn Customization automation add ins training center

Cons

Sometimes difficult to create reports the structure of creating a view with the logic exporting into another program ( like excel)

Response from Jungo

Replied July 2020

We are so happy to hear that Jungo is your one-stop CRM! Thank you for your kind review. We're looking forward to the opportunity to continue to work closely together!

Bridgette from Fairway

Pros

The software is user friendly. You can setup multiple templates to give your database organized and there are several campaigns to use.

Cons

If you ever need help, you'll have to teach yourself. Assistance is on pacific time zone and it's impossible to get someone to help you with a problem from A-Z.

Response from Jungo

Replied July 2020

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Jungo. We are sorry to hear that your experience with our receiving support was not a positive one. Please let us know how we can help you with implementation at help.ijungo.com.

John from Sound Financial Mortgage LLC

Jungo

Jungo has helped me build my business. Making a transition from mortgage banker to owner/mortgage broker gave me confidence my data was easily accessible and backed up just in case we had issues.

Pros

I like how my contacts are synced with my iphone and how fast the updates take place

Cons

Response from Jungo

Replied July 2020

Thank you for your kind review, John! We're so glad to hear that Jungo has been helpful to you and your business.

Chris from Homehow Mortgage

If you want to grow your business, use Jungo! We did

Their team is there to help us succeed and they were critical in our success. They are experts and got us to really think about what we wanted out of Jungo. From [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] everyone went above an beyond. I believe we are up 20% in revenue and most is traced back to Jungo!

Pros

Jungo provided me the organization that I needed to stay on track with my sales goals. Segmenting my database into actionable tasks gave me the direction I needed on a daily basis. I definitely closed more loans because of Jungo and the many automations that were happening without me even logging into the system.

Cons

It can do a lot which can be overwhelming to some.

Rodney from The Biggar Mortgage Team

Game Changer

This CRM has saved us so much time. And working as a team it is so important to have to stay organized.

Pros

This software is a must have for any mortgage professional. A little tedious to get going but once youre up and running it is amazing. The staff are awesome as well to help get you there.

Cons

Response from Jungo

Replied July 2020

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Jungo. Thank you for your kind words! If you would like to share any other feedback, please email us at feedback@ijungo.com.

Eric from Contour Mortgage

Awesome.

great.

Pros

the marketing capabilities and overall functionality

Cons

sometimes its a little complex to use, but the support team will always help you.

Response from Jungo

Replied July 2020

Thank you so much for your kind review, Eric! We appreciate your business, and are so glad to hear that you enjoy using Jungo.

Michelle from J&J Coastal Lending

Unexpectedly User Friendly , Even If You've Never Used It Before

Pros

The ability to customize your CRM is unbelievable. There's so much that you can do to ensure that it fits your business needs. They have so many resources available to help you find the solution to any issues you run into throughout the process.

Cons

I wish there were more videos on flows and articles with field options for workflows. Not all of the workflows will execute the way they are expected but it's like figuring out a puzzle. You need to find the right piece.

Response from Jungo

Replied July 2020

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Jungo. Thank you for your honest feedback, we are happy to hear that you enjoy Jungo and all of its capabilities. If you would like to share any other feedback, please email us at feedback@ijungo.com.

Mark from PRMG

Review Request

Getting support when it is needed. Waiting a day to get responses is frustrating.

Pros

The ability to retain and communicate with my database

Cons

Way to complicated to pull reports, to map & import from my loan origination system, Encompass.

Reasons for Choosing Jungo

Met at a Todd Duncan trade show and was sold on it.

Reasons for Switching to Jungo

Goldmine stopped supporting the individual license.

Response from Jungo

Replied July 2020

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Jungo. Thank you for your honest review! We are sorry to hear that you found the system complicated, but we hope to be able to continue to work together to help you benefit from its capabilities. If you would like to share any other feedback, please email us at feedback@ijungo.com.

Jungo Is the Best

Pros

As a mortgage loan officer, I couldn't live without Jungo. Salesforce has created the perfect CRM, and I use it to keep in touch with all of my leads, current clients, and past client database.

Cons

It can be difficult to get the hang of this software when you first start using it, but once you get the hang of it, you will be a master.

Paul from Peoples Home Equity

Paul Arrowood Review of Jungo Mortgage CRM

Pros

The ability to have an all-encompassing software that has the strength and power to store a virtually endless supply of information. Most often, we utilize report-building, data storage of past and present clients and associates, and reminders, tasks, etc. Integrations such as BombBomb, MortgageCoach, and so on help us tremendously.

Cons

Response from Jungo

Replied July 2020

Thank you for your detailed and kind reviewwe are so glad to hear that you use Jungo's powerful tools! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Jungo.

Jungo is good but can be much better

When we initially started with Ijungo, it was a life saver coming from just salesforce. It made everything much simpler and we were staying in from of our prospects and clients. However in time, its luster faded and it just became a tool with a lot of promises but very few that work. If you want a good CRM and drip marketing agent, Jungo is your product. If you're trying to step up past that, its not as effective.

Pros

I like Jungo because it's customized to the mortgage industry. It allows users to utilize the enormous power of Salesforce but not get bogged down by all the utilities. I really enjoy the closing email of the week because it gives you weekly content for your clients and prospects.

Cons

The customer service department is snail crawl slow. They are very slow to respond to issues and they still have to check in with Salesforce, which makes it even slower. Many of the tools that they advertise don't work, at least for us, I.e."the Property Listing", "Ijungo Concierge" etc.

Reasons for Choosing Jungo

At the time, it was a better product.

Response from Jungo

Replied October 2020

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Jungo! Thank you for your honest feedback. We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed Jungo's customizations and marketing tools. However, we are sorry to hear that Jungo did not align with your long-term needs. If there is ever anything we can do to support your implementation of Jungo, please do not hesitate to reach out to our team at help.ijungo.com. If you would like to share any further feedback about your experience, please email us at feedback@ijungo.com.

Lily from Union Home Mortgage

Could be better

It was a difficult beginning but I have settled into another imperfect CRM for the time being.

Pros

Adjustable fields. Honestly I had to rebuild most of what I use.

Cons

Super complicated to get started and the texting functionality ($15 extra monthly) is primitive compared to competitors. It needs quite a bit more functionality - no task management, etc. This software is marketed to mortgage professionals but doesn't feel like it was designed/developed my mortgage people AT ALL.

MISTY from Peoples Home Equity

Tons of capabilities!

Pros

I like that it is highly customizable and the Jungo support team not only answers questions but they show you how to do the customization yourself as well.

Cons

I wish there was a better way to update the last touch and make notes through the integration with Phone Burner

Response from Jungo

Replied July 2020

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Jungo. Thank you for your kind review! If you would like to share any other feedback, please email us at feedback@ijungo.com.

Taylor from Utah Independent Mortgage Corp

A great CRM if you have a programmer

Overall experience was just ok. I no longer use it and have moved on.

Pros

It was very easy to add new clients to the CRM and set tasks to follow up with them.

Cons

It was very difficult to set things up. I felt like we needed a computer programmer to run this.

Response from Jungo

Replied July 2020

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Jungo. It is our goal to provide all of our customers with an outstanding experience, and we are very sorry that this was not your experience. If there's anything at all that we can do to help at this time, or if you have any suggestions for how your experience could have been improved, please feel free to email us at feedback@ijungo.com.

Alberto R from loanDepot, LLC

Jungo Review

Great experience so far. Customer service is fast in responding.

Pros

Great CRM to store my database and the important information regarding my clients loan details.

Cons

There are alot of features that I am still trying to learn. It takes some time to learn it all.

Response from Jungo

Replied July 2020

Thank you for your honest and kind feedback! We are so happy to hear that you enjoy Jungo. If you would like to share any other feedback, please email us at feedback@ijungo.com

Pam from Union Home Mortgage

Not 100% sold yet

I've only been using it for a few months. I purchased it to have my own CRM in addition to the one I have provided at my company.

Pros

I like the overall appearance of the emails going to clients and that I can see if my personally written emails are opened (not available for campaign emails though).

Cons

Compared to BnTouch that I used at a previous company, Jungo is a bit complicated. There are two different versions that you have to go back and forth between to make edits. It is very time-consuming trying to learn this system and I think it could be a lot more user-friendly. I still haven't set up custom campaigns. The options for social media and open house/listing flyers is very limited compared to SureFire which my company uses.

Response from Jungo

Replied July 2020

Thank you for your honest feedback! Our team looks forward to the opportunity to continue to support your use of Jungo. If you would like to reach out to our Support Team, you can do so at anytime at help.ijungo.com.

Katherine from Perch Real Estate

Great program but not the most user friendly

It's been pretty good. The customer support at times is a little hard to get a hold of but usually they are very helpful!

Pros

Cons

It's not the most user friendly. The coding can be difficult to make it fit your business.

Response from Jungo

Replied July 2020

Rudy from Alliance Lending

This is my review

Pros

I like the report feature. I also like how I can input all the loan information for future reference.

Cons

I don't like the support. Every time I have issues and need help, it takes about 20 emails back and forth before I can get someone.

Response from Jungo

Replied July 2020

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Jungo. Thank you for your honest reviewour Team will absolutely take this feedback into consideration, as we strive to provide all of our customers with prompt and helpful service. If you would like to share any other suggestions with us, please email us at feedback@ijungo.com.