• Pros

• "I liked the low cost and the clean interface that all looked much nicer than what we had been using. I really liked how tightly it could integrate with QuickBooks Online which saved us a lot of time!"

• "I like the fact that this software is so user friendly. It's the best CRM I've used in my entire career."

• "I love the customizeability of the application and the support to get those things done has been great. "

• Cons

• "Though customization is one of its great features still you need some good developer to do this. You can take the help of their team to customize for you but again it's very expensive."

• "Contact-Based vs Account-Based. If you're not a developer, this software customization can be overwhelming. The product support is great but, they charge by the hour for customization."

• "Some of our customizing has caused it to slow down and have a few bugs that we have had to work out. "

Browse Method CRM Reviews

Chitta Ranjan from Prime Technology Group

Excellent CRM to customize with Great Customer Support

I have been using this CRM from last 3 years for one of our lead generation project. Initially, it took time to customize, with the help of developer we customize this as per our requirement. And after that till date, we never faced any major issues.

Pros

This is one of the best CRM that works well with QuickBooks. You can take the help of your in-house developers or the support team to customize the CRM based on your requirement. They have an excellent support team to resolve any minor issues that you face during customization. They provide a wide range of features with great navigation. You can customize and create multiple reports as per requirement. Overall a great CRM tool I would recommend to all.

Cherie from GRAVIS MARKETING INC

Industry: Market Research

For the Technology saavy users, must be advanced IMO

Good experience overall. Thei customer support and tutorials to help are excellent.

Pros

This program was very attractive from the demo and the support. It is VERY detailed with the tables and import/export options. I recommend if you get this program that you have a team that is similar to a programmer on the backend to help set up uniqie to your desires.

Cons

The set up is time consuming. There are way more options in the forms and table that one can ever use in a single entity. Our team is very techy and computer saavy and we still burned many hours over 2 weeks and 3 people setting up our company before launching to the sales team.

Reasons for Choosing Method CRM

The support and demo were great. Also the price.

Reasons for Switching to Method CRM

We needed more integrations and functions. But, Method is a bit too complicated. More than what we need.

Response from Method Integration

Replied March 2021

Hi Cherie, thanks for your review. It's great to hear you're getting value out of Method:CRM. Please make sure to take advantage of our help center for all the resources you need to be successful with Method:CRM!

Prone to Critical Errors, Only useful for small, simple businesses

Method CRM is a powerful platform for simple businesses. Their integration with Quickbooks makes accounting very easy for businesses looking to use Quickbooks - but if you're looking to build complex automation, be wary and confirm its ability to support your use case on a very granular level - Otherwise, you may find out too late. For custom apps, the development itself is not difficult, but if you do require a developer to complete the project, Method provides custom app development @ >$100/hour, which in my experience was over-priced.

Pros

Within the scope of their features, Method CRM provides a highly customizable experience - The UI of every page in your dashboard can be customized granularly, and building custom applications on the platform is limitless... If you know what you're doing.

Cons

First and foremost - Your Method instance BREAKS if you delete a custom lookup field. As long as you know not to delete anything, you'll be saved from this - but the fact that it's possible is frightening, not just in that you could lose your data, but also that Method CRM does not proactively warn you against it, or make obvious efforts to fix the problem or otherwise prevent it... There are a few limitations within the features themselves that should be evaluated before purchase - The most notable, in my experience, was time-based automation. At the time of my implementation, there was no easy way to trigger process automation based on a certain time point. These grievances may have been fixed by Method CRM by now, but I suggest bringing these questions up before making your decision.

Integration with Quickbooks

Response from Method Integration

Replied March 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback with us. Your feedback is very important to us and has been passed to our development team for further action.

julie from Pink Panache

Industry: Wholesale

Excellent Customer Service

Pros

Aside from numerous integrations and apps that allow all of the functions of my job to become seamless and automated, I especially value the extensive customer support that is available. I feel like the Method employees are extremely knowledgeable, helpful and courteous responding to any of the questions I have encountered. They have basically "held my hand" setting up and customizing Method to be as user friendly as possible. I am so glad I found this software, it will completely simplify and advance they way we do business.

Cons

nothing to complain about. But If I had one wish, it would be that Method could integrate with a map program I use that maps new customers each time they are entered.

Reasons for Choosing Method CRM

Quickbooks integration, ease of use and A+ customer service

Response from Method Integration

Replied April 2021

Hello, Julie. I'm glad Method:CRM is working for you! You may have already talked to our customer support about this, but they may be able to help you in regards to your map program integration. Thank you so much for your feedback!

Rosie from Simply Badge Girl

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Best integration with QBO and Gmail for Free Trial/Great Price

So far, Method has helped me develop my brand new business with processes that will not have to be duplicated or repeated or that will just be current placemarkers until I can begin the true process I want. I am filling in a database and learning the accounting necessary to make all quoting, selling, ordering, and invoicing steps seamless. When I encountered a problem (I have a "tech curse".), she tested and found it occurred for her too. Then she used a different contact to troubleshoot, and the problem did not occur. She referred me to tech support; They helped me fix and work around. I really like that a Lead in Method can remain a lead forever, and it does not enter my Quickbooks until I make it a customer in Method. Undoing in Method is easy...not so easy in QBO. My online encounters have been excellent with the Method staff.

Pros

I like the fact that I can integrate email, accounting, marketing and sales tracking, which is unparalleled for this price. Am still in free trial. 1-hour free customization is available - I will use it; have not yet. Method is somewhat intuitive. Support sessions answer questions where it is not clear. When an invoice is emailed it is copied to my own email address. Everything that is sent from the system is halted by a review screen asking "do you really want to send this?" I have caught myself in more than one error or case where I needed to re-word something. The 30 minute support sessions assign each customer a dedicated person saving time on subsequent sessions as there is no re-hashing of former details. Tech sessions are set on a self-serve calendar. When reserving time, customer also enters a list of items to be addressed. At the correct time all parties log in to Go to Meeting, and it is very efficient. My dedicated contact is excellent. And, a bonus - invoice emails state they are from my business in subject line so they are not lost.

Cons

I do not like that many of the areas I hope to use will cost more money. However, the seamless integration with QBO and the ability to track clients and maintain only one synched database outweighs any of the current pricing I am seeing. I have not been able to figure out where an email generated in Method is stored for future reference. I am sure one of the customer sessions will help me. I also do not like that the word estimate is what I have to use instead of quote.

Reasons for Choosing Method CRM

I chose Method because it is reviewed to be the best integrator with QBO and will still do a great CRM, integrate with my email, and help me stay on task. For the price, it seemed to be the best choice in my price range.

Response from Method Integration

Replied December 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback with us. We are glad that our integration with QuickBooks is meeting your needs and helping your business. Feel free to book your free customization session with our team to do even more with Method:CRM.

Richard from Harvest Blessings Center, Inc.

Not a good fit for our organization

It looked like it had potential when we were switching from the free CiviCRM through our Wordpress website. But because of the bad experience of trying to customize it and have the same tracking ability as CiviCRM, I basically wasted 6-months fooling around with it. I compromised for a year and used a supplemental spreadsheet or two to track what I needed and that didn't work out too well. So we switched to a different CRM now that is a better fit for us.

Pros

Cons

I had the hardest time importing our data from another database and the one hour support, was barely enough time to get anywhere. When I attempted to create custom fields for our donors, I found it very overwhelming and didn't have the time to invest in the training videos.

Reasons for Switching to Method CRM

CiviCRM, although free, was extremely difficult to manage and keep up with the latest releases. I did love the flexibility though with customizations.

Response from Method Integration

Replied September 2020

Hi Richard, thanks for sharing your experience with us. This is the kind of feedback we need to keep improving our product. While our DIY customization isn't for everyone, we do offer a team of Business Solutions Specialists to our customers who are customization experts as well as unlimited, free customer support. Regardless, we are glad your team has found a tool that's right for you!

Jet from Star Systems International Ltd

Powerful CRM platform

We are trying to implement a CRM tool to use with our existing Quickbooks system. Overall, the integration somehow works, however not as advertised as "magical" it would be. Lots of customization effort has to be done to get it to where we want it to be.

Pros

Powerful and can be highly customized. Covering almost all aspect of CRM and most from accounting. Easy to use interface. Basic plan price is reasonable.

Cons

Outlook integration app still requires a lot of touch up to be practical. Customization works can be quite repetitive effort if you have multiple company entities that you would like to have similar customization. Integration engine with Quickbook does not run well on RightNetworks platform. There is no true 24/7 real-time sync. Prices per user could get very steep when you start subscribed to more modules.

Reasons for Choosing Method CRM

Its advertisement on easy integration with Quickbooks.

Brittney from Annabelles Furniture

Organized and simple

I think its been great for our company and its so easy to use for anyone to catch on easy. Easy to send out sales order and emails.

Pros

I liked the activities because it helps remind me and holds me accountable to finish tasks.

Cons

Search bar seems to struggle sometimes finding companies/clients. Searching can be troublesome.

Response from Method Integration

Replied March 2021

Hi Brittney thanks for sharing your feedback! It's great to hear that Method:CRM is working well for your company.

KENNETH from Annabelle's Home Furniture

Industry: Furniture

Pleased with the Product

We have been very pleased with how we have been able to use it to solve our sales needs.

Pros

We have been able to customize it to meet our needs.

Cons

Response from Method Integration

Replied February 2021

Hi Kenneth - thanks for your review! It's great to hear that you've found ways to customize Method:CRM for your business. Feel free to reach out to us anytime if you have questions!

Abbey from West Allis Blue

Abbeys Review

Its okay but I still see there being a lot of room for improvement

Pros

The ease of use. Very user friendly interface.

Cons

Sometimes its clunky. Things don't always work

Response from Method Integration

Replied March 2021

Hi Abbey - thanks for leaving a review! We're always open to hearing feedback on what we could improve, so please feel free to reach out to us anytime at success@method.me.

Margaret from Elecraft

The Method Support Team and Programmers are Super!

The ability for anyone in the organization to access customer information in order to assist our customers. We're more efficient.

Pros

I believe the support behind the software is critical. Our Method Programmer helped us customize our applications to better fit our needs - she's super and so easy to work with. Method Support Team is quick to respond to inquiries, and I love that I can easily chat with them. The software is pretty intuitive. Our sales, support and tech teams use it daily to access customer information and to provide support. All touch points are documented, allowing anyone in the organization to have access to customer communications. This allows us to better serve our customers and to be more efficient as an organization.

Cons

The hardest thing for us is understanding the cases application. We are currently working on the customization of this application. It's frustrating that communications with customers via our email platform (gmail) can't transfer over to the customer account as an activity in Cases- our hope is that the upcoming gmail 'gadget' will do this. Also, we often email instructions that include images inserted within the email. This can't be done with Method email...at least not easily. You have to come up with a URL for the image, and even still, I have not been able to get the image to appear in the email. A simple add image button that goes to an image file where you click image to insert in email would be really nice.

Response from Method Integration

Replied May 2018

Thanks for such a detailed review of Method:CRM, Margaret! It's great that your business is leveraging the customization options and that you've enjoyed working with our team so much. I'll be sure to pass along your feedback for how we can improve our app to make the experience even better. Thanks again Lynda

Lisa from Innovative Energy, Inc.

Industry: Building Materials

This Could be Perfect....

I can set reminders that actually work with Method. We have been able to set up cases for issues with deliveries, shortages, and materials. Then we can follow the process of a customer return or an issue that needs to be resolved more easily.

Pros

I love the integration with Outlook. I love the ability to keep a record of each activity and opportunities. Being able to customize things has been great for our company.

Cons

This is a great product, except it does not have a place on a customer to make notes specific to a person or to save files. Each company has a price sheet. I can only attach things to activities. I cannot go through every activity to find customer specific files. Please add a feature to pin files or attach files to a contact. A place for contact specific notes would be awesome too! There is also not an easy way to go back to an opportunity from an activity. You can click to go to the Estimate when an activity is on the Estimate, so why would it not work that way for an Opportunity?

Reasons for Choosing Method CRM

Ease of use, integration with QBO, and cost.

Reasons for Switching to Method CRM

Salesforce was not what we needed.

John from Acce Industries Inc

Saved me from outgrowing QuickBooks

Pros

Two years ago, our IT expert thought it was time to move from QuickBooks to NetSuite during a stage of rapid growth. We indeed needed efficiencies between our accounting and rest of the company. But the cost of leaving QuickBooks and adopting a new system would be massive. So glad we found Method, as we can grow with Method + QuickBooks. QuickBooks for accounting, and Method for everything else. The sync is seamless, and the level of customization we have done has allowed us to automate everything NetSuite would have given us as a fraction of the cost and fraction of the time. We are 2 years in now, and we keep growing what we do with Method, and our company has doubled in size over that time. I can't speak highly enough about the level of service Method provides. Every person I talk to is knowledgeable, friendly, and interested in how they can help our company grow and be more efficient.. I can't speak highly enough about Method and their team.

Cons

I would like to see integration with our inventory software so that product lists can be automatically integrated without doing API integration.

Jonathan from Mod Cycles Corp.

Industry: Wholesale

Usefull tool

before that everything was done manually very hard to follow and keep track of the work

Pros

Great way to follow up on clients and activities , the fact the will provide a good picture of the work done during the day , invoices are sync with QuickBooks . allows you create leads and categorized clients according to they importance . very easy to use . our manager will count the number of calls and notes to share it with others .

Cons

sometime it gets a bit slow when creating the activities . not able to import export pictures , folders , graphics into the activities

not easy to use

Damien from LieverdinkAgency

After struggling withe this app for 10 days of a 30 day trial I gave up, exasperated.

I learned that the system I currently use is more than good enough for my needs. The Quickbooks integration is really not that important to me

Pros

It has a very clean modern look , and syncs really well with Quickbooks. The support team are e very helpful and responsive.

Cons

This is absolutely not a CRM ready to go 'out of the box' It is difficult to set up and use and some of the core features of a really good contact management system are either missing or handled really badly. No doubt some of the shortfalls could be ironed out with customisation but the promise in the Method marketing and constant reference to five star reviews on their website is not delivered in the experience. It looks beautiful but is infuriating to use. It does integrate and sync with Quickbooks extremely well but its value as a potential single platform for contact management and invoicing is undermined by the lack of features and the way in which some others are handled. There are many better CRM apps for a lot less money, even if the integration is not as good. Ultimately, what is the point of a great sync if the CRM is hopeless anyway? Horrible, just horrible. The Method support team were very helpful but I but I think there is a lack of understanding on their part of the average sales professionals workflow. I liked the look so much I tried to make the app fit my workflow which was absolute folly.

Noah from Lacquer Channel Mastering

Method is a fantastic web-based QuickBooks CRM

Time saving and job tracking

Pros

Method is completely customizable. You can learn to customize it yourself or hire someone at Method to do it for you. You can shape it to work for your specific business. We're using it for booking clients to our mastering studio and then keeping track of those clients and invoicing them. Method is saving us hours of admin work a week.

Cons

Sometimes, something that I would consider a bug in the customization they consider something that needs to be paid to be fixed. I think this is due to how they have the customization set up with freelancers. Also, Method strangely doesn't support the printing of the HST Number on invoices (which quickbooks does natively) and that is required by Canadian Law. These are little things but none-the-less annoying. It doesn't take away from how much time the software has saved our business and in our next round of customization we will get these things fixed. (Hopefully)

Carabeth from Nevada City School of The Arts

A good integration

Overall I like this program and the integration with quickbooks

Pros

Method has been a good program for our school. Being able to see all of the accounts in real-time make managing everything a lot easier.

Cons

The reports part of this has not been my favorite. I paid extra to have the support team build the specific report I needed but it's still a little clunky. Also as I would love to see an ability to run specific campaigns and reports on them. Right now you can use tags to identify campaigns but that is also a clunky way to do it.

Vladimir from Sheds Unlimited

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Simply great software functionality and easy to use.

Ability to customize the software for our business needs. Easy software to use!

Pros

Functionality. There are so many custom options that we offer as a business and this software is great for that!

Cons

Software works very slow at times and the sidebar is too sensitive. Its a minor thing but I dont like how the sidebar expands, often becomes a stumbling block when trying to click a small box that is very close to the sidebar.

Response from Method Integration

Replied May 2018

Thanks for your review, Vladimir. I'm sorry to hear you experienced speed issues while using Method. I can assure you we're always working to create a high performing platform. I will be sure to pass along your feedback on the side bar, as our team is always interested in hearing how we can improve the app's UI. Thanks again for your review. Lynda

Very customizable. This is a software that can be as creative and as detailed as you want it to be

Syncing with Quickbooks Enterprise.

Pros

Customization. Syncs with Quickbooks Enterprise. Cloud Hosted. Variety of User Permissions. Open API. We were able to call a Method staff member to help set-up customization.

Cons

Response from Method Integration

Replied May 2018

Hi there ¿ thanks for your review of Method:CRM. It's great to hear you're leveraging Method's customizable platform to streamline your business and that the Method team has been a great support. Thank you for the feedback around the Contacts vs Accounts. We're always improving on our product, so your feedback is something I'll be sure to pass along. Many thanks again Lynda

Omar from Yoongli

Excellent Tool

I am satisfied because it is a really efficient tool to grow my business.

Pros

It is the operating system of our sales department. Simple to use for the sales team, track activity and set reminders on follow ups. It gives me the ability to forecast monthly revenue.

Cons

I am currently very satisfied with the software at all aspects.

Response from Method Integration

Replied November 2020

Thanks for the positive review Omar!

Rich from HENDERSONS LINE-UP, BRAKE, AND R.V., INC.

Under promised and OVER delivered!!!

Pros

We chose Method:CRM because of it's awesome integration with Quickbooks! We have been pleasantly surprised by the amazing training we have received from our success coach Phuong Phan. Not only is she extremely knowledgeable but we enjoy her kind personality. Her style has made it easier for use to glean the information and apply what we learn to our business. GIVE PHUONG a raise!!!!

Cons

No current integration with Voice over IP phone systems!. We think it would be awesome to be able to click and dial directly the customer from inside Method:CRM. (FYI: SalesForce and Insightly CRM has this option right now.) Please STRONGLY consider this. It would save us a lot of prospecting time! Thank you!

This CRM is amazing.

Pros

Where to even start?? This is such a user friendly platform, I think training anyone in to use it would be a breeze. Does everything we wanted it to, and keeps record of EVERYTHING we needed.

Cons

I wouldn't so much call this a con, but I don't trust reviews that don't have one. For the customization pages, it can be extremely overwhelming. Maybe if that portion were just a little easier to navigate, then this would be a 10/10!

Response from Method Integration

Replied July 2018

Thank you for your feedback! Customization can certainly have a steep learning curve. However, our professional services team is here to help. Reach out to use and we'll gladly make Method fit like glove!

Wanda from Neighborhood News, Inc

Industry: Publishing

Best CRM

Pros

Cons

Honestly, I haven't found anything I don't like about this software.

Response from Method Integration

Replied September 2020

Hi Wanda, Thank you for your review! We're so glad that you enjoy using Method:CRM. We would love to hear more about your experience, so if you're willing to share, please drop us a line at hello@method.me. Best, The Method Team

Michael from ELM USA

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

100% Satisfied! Could not be happier.

Pros

Ease of use; Online access; Mobile access; Email storage

Cons

Expensive for customization; Online access sometimes unavailable

Response from Method Integration

Replied October 2020

Hi Michael! Thank you kindly for your review of Method:CRM.

Excellent, so far!

Excellent integration with quickbooks as well as overall contact management. Overall, very user friendly with very high quality customer service that is swift to respond to questions via chat or over the phone!

Pros

The best part about Method CRM is the dual integration with Quickbooks. There's no need to worry whether or not you enter a recent sale/donation. Once entered in Quickbooks, you'll see it in Method, and vice versa!

Cons

The one thing I would like to see Method CRM improve would be the options when sending donation receipts. It would be exceptional to have the option of emailing not only a donation receipt for the most recent donation, but a year-to-date giving report as well from the same page on which you enter the donation details. Also, it would be great to see a visual chart or graph for non-profits (or even businesses) who'd like to see their yearly donations/sales to date.

Michael from Brubaker Builders

Product is very flexible and the support has been great.

Estimating and service scheduling.

Pros

Cons

It is not as intuitive as it could be, but that could be because it is so customizeable that it might be hard to create perfect screens for everyone. I think with a little work, I could totally make it easy to use for my office, but I need the time to do it.

Response from Method Integration

Replied July 2018

Hey Michael, Thank you so much for your kind review. We are always looking for ways to improve our platform and we appreciate your feedback on the screen customization process. Certainly, the complexities behind making a platform so "flexible" and customizable are large, and our goal is to try to make it even more simple to the end user. Little by little we are getting there! I know that business owners like yourself do not have enough time to dive deep into customizations, that's where our professional services team comes into play. We are here when you need us!

Byan from Affordable Medical LLC

Great CRM to work on.

Great experience !

Pros

User Friendly and customizable, I would recommend this CRM.

Cons

Would be nice to timestamp and save notes automatically

Remy from DeMuro Das US

Industry: Furniture

Good product to use and great customer service

Pros

It's easy to use and a great way to stay organized. The customer support team is responsive and eager to help.

Cons

Wish we could have more than 10 items shown at a time. Would prefer to scroll through estimates or bills instead of having to go to the next page.

Response from Method Integration

Replied November 2020

Hi Remy, thanks for your review! I've got some good news as well it is possible to scroll through estimates ad bills without having to go to the next page. To enable this experience, please reach out to our support team.

Jessica from QueenBee Marketing

Wonderful system for tracking sales and prompts customer support!

Pros

The software allows me to tract every stage that a prospect is in, which makes it easy to report to my boss about deals and new projects. I love the Activity follow ups because it helps plan out who and when I need to be reaching back out to people. The reporting is very easy to pull and self explanatory when boss's are checking in on it.

Cons

I would like for their to be a way to talley the amount of the proposal on the reporting. It's easy for the sales person and owners to see how much is closed and is in the pipeline.

Response from Method Integration

Replied May 2018

Hi Jessica, thanks for reviewing Method:CRM. The sales pipeline features and activity tracking are great tools so I'm glad to hear you're experiencing their benefits. I'll be sure to pass along your product suggestion to our team, as we're always looking to make it even easier to manage and grow a small business. Thanks again, Lynda

Enrique from Prelinx

Industry: Graphic Design

Method has solved all of the issues in my Sales Process.

Method increased my productivity exponentially. Jobs were no longer being overlooked because of human error. Sales tracking was non-existent before Method. I would say Method saved my business, if not my sanity!

Pros

The QB integration is the BEST part of the program. Customization, collaboration and client accessibility are ALL a very close 2nd. The program is extremely agile.

Cons

Payment system integration has disappointed me greatly. I was excited to be able to have my clients pay me through the portal but in 2 months we still have not been able to iron this out. On the bright side, the support team has truly been working diligently to resolve the issue. I was impressed and pleased at how knowledgeable they are. I know we will soon resolve the problem, but that is my least like part of the program.

September 2013

Carol from Woodard Consulting Group

September 2013

Method is a Great Solution

I highly recommend Method CRM as a solution for any organization who needs to integrate information between their QuickBooks accounting system, their CRM system and their Operations system. Right out-of-the box, Method is a powerful CRM solution that seamlessly integrates with QuickBooks. As a Method developer, I have developed Operations systems and customized the CRM system for many clients, providing them with systems that work the way their organization works as well as providing them with seamless integration between their Accounting, Operations and CRM systems. The key advantages to using Method for this approach are that they do not have to adjust their business processes to make the best use of their CRM or Operations software nor do they need to do double-entry of data in order to keep the Accounting, Operations and CRM systems in sync. As their business requirements change in the future, we can customize their Method system to meet those needs. I really love working with a client to take all the different pieces they use to manage their business (spreadsheets, Access databases, manual processes) and creating a cohesive solution that incorporates everything in ONE place: Their Very Own Method Solution. 'Turning Chaos into Order.' It's a beautiful thing.

Emily from DogWatch of Columbus

I spent two weeks on the free trial. This was enough to let me know if was not a good fit.

If you had the time and knowledge to program this software, it could really be incredible. I think the software was just far more than my small company needed, so it just wasn't a great fit.

Pros

This software is POWERFUL. Wow. It can be totally customized to your needs, which would be incredible for someone in a very specific industry.

Cons

I did not have near the experience in programming needed to make this software work for my purposes. I found that the canned CRM systems (where the programming and forms are already set up) were a much better fit with FAR less work and time in set up.

John from MiniBuilt Structures

Method to QB Desktop Pro issues

We were trying to get more users for QB Desktop Pro and get cloud access. We cancelled Method and bought multi user QB.

Pros

This product does integrate with QB, and allows you cloud access to an otherwise noncloud QB file. It has many powerful customizable features, including a powerful new template designer.

Cons

Customization of the software requires significant technical knowledge and is not for the average user whose business is something other than software customization. If you internet connection is slow, Method is almost nonfunctional. Integration with QB Desktop Pro plus a slow internet connection put some of our transactions such as recieving payments into the most impossible gridlocks.

Valerie from Namaste New York

At first glance, powerful CRM. Over year of use has lead to second thoughts.

Pros

The best thing about MethodCRM is that changing one line of a client profile makes the change universal, which helps when looking at past purchases, billing statements, etc. It also syncs to Quickbooks, which is important for the billing aspect of our business.

Cons

The user-facing design is from the Dawn of the Internet. Customer support is severely lacking; every time we reach out, we are met with exasperation and are told our problems are "user error"-- even when the issue is a customization issue, and nothing we could have done would have fixed it. I know the point of UX is to make an app look and act less like a bunch of code, but MethodCRM doesn't quite get there. Overall, it's a powerful CRM, but don't use it unless your team is already tech-savvy.

JIm from US Building Supply

Owner

We are opting to customize the software portal feature to give our customers access to real time data in their account.

Pros

Recording interactions between our company and our customer for future reference.

Cons

The contact management could be a little smoother.

Reasons for Choosing Method CRM

Ease of intergration with Quickbooks Enterprise.

Response from Method Integration

Replied October 2020

Hi Jim! Thank you kindly for taking the time to review Method:CRM. We're glad to hear you're enjoying our two-way QuickBooks sync and taking advantage of our unlimited customization options!

May 2013

V Cameron

May 2013

Perfect CRM for QuickBooks users

I first started using Method CRM as a way to build custom business solutions for my QuickBooks clients. As a long time QuickBooks ProAdvisor, I was impressed with its robust sync engine, and customizable processes, screens and reports. Once I started using the CRM portion in my own business, though, it quickly became indispensable. Not only do I have all the features of a standard CRM, but my clients have a portal to check on their account, pay their bill and check documents with me in a secure fashion. I have mobile access on my smartphone for entering time in the field , logging a client call, or looking up a phone number. And everything syncs with QuickBooks Desktop or QuickBooks Online in real time, painlessly.

Pros

*The best QuickBooks sync engine I've seen in 14 years of QB consulting. *The ability to build custom solutions for any business. No more trying to develop complicated QuickBooks workarounds for clients that don't fit the standard mold.

Cons

Due to the nature of QuickBooks Online, Method CRM has more limited syncing abilities with that version.

Mark from Daybreak Development Corporation

Great connection to Quickbooks

This is a time saver. It syncs with Quickbooks so you do not have to enter multiple times. CRM - Donor Mgmt works well. It is a good quality alternative. Offers online donor receipts. Etc

Pros

Ease of setup - sync with Quickbooks so you do not have multiple entries.

Cons

Customization is a little more technical and requires some knowledge.

Your data is not safe with Method. They deleted our data twice forcing us to rebuild from scratch.

Pros

Ability to customize application. However, features are a moot point for a foreign, cloud-based company that accidentally and irretrievably deletes your data multiple times.

Response from Method Integration

Replied March 2018

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear this. When a subscription gets canceled due to non-payment, or any other reason, you may be able to request a restore. Here's a full article on our help center: https://www.method.me/help/34636-method-faq/304564#how-does-an-account-get-cancelled. Please contact us directly to see how we can help out, and get your account back up and running.

Tyler from PowerStick.com

Seamless transition

Pros

We are particularly impressed by the ease of use and adaptation throughout our organization while implementing Method CRM. The QB sync function allows us to work proficiently from anywhere. Support is Top Notch.

Cons

Each person has their "wish it did this list" to increase efficiency accommodate their own personal style of working. No show stoppers and at this point and we are trimming down that list weekly.

Response from Method Integration

Replied May 2018

Thanks for the review, Tyler! That's great to hear that your team is adopting Method:CRM and getting help from our team. Be sure to check out the customization capabilities for further efficiency gains. Thanks again, Lynda

Kari from Tidal Vision USA

Overall great customer service and very user friendly.

It has helped me email and connect with leads in a fast and efficient way.

Pros

I like the email templates that you can create and send to leads. It makes it extremely easy to use and time efficient.

Cons

It took me a really long time to upload a lead list. There were a lot of quirks, but overall the support team helped me to figure it out. I really appreciate the support I got.

Response from Method Integration

Replied May 2018

Hi Kari ¿ thanks for your feedback on Method:CRM. Glad to hear the email templates are being put to use and helping you streamline your sales process. I'm sorry to hear that the lead import took some time, but glad to hear our team was there to support you. Thanks again Lynda

Megan from WAFF World Gifts Inc.

Very user friendly and great for every-day use!

tracking sales leads, generating reports for internal sales teams

Pros

I love how there is a live chat option built directly into the main page (you don't always have to go digging for help). It's user friendly and simple to figure out. The customization options are also ideal!

Cons

Would like a little more options for the basic package (seeing invoice history, setting opportunities, for example). Also assigning a currency to new customers would be helpful.

Response from Method Integration

Replied May 2018

Hi Megan, thanks for your review of Method:CRM. I'll pass along your feedback to the team as we're always looking to further improve our offerings. Thanks again, Lynda

Donny from Centanni Tile Inc.

Stay Away from Method

Anyone looking for a crm system for their business please stay away from Method CRM. Worse CRM on the market. We chose it because it was Canadian and its supposed to sync with our system quickbooks. Thousands of of dollars later in implementation and it's still not good. Please if you or your team or friends are looking please steer away from Method CRM you will thank you me . They only want to help if you pay we spent 21 k in implementation and our syncs are not syncing properly and it's not right. Not at all happy with it. My staff and it department are doing extra work to fix things in quickbooks and costing our company even more money.

Pros

the best part of of Method is that it syncs with Quick books

Cons

the support, and the accountability if they are in the wrong. they point fingers at the client if they have issues with the syncing.

Excellent but complicated to setup

Pros

- Very customizable - Easy for end user to input information

Cons

- Difficult setup process - Integration with Quickbooks is difficult with the app they provide

Byron from Onsight 24/7

Method is easy to understand and easy to use.

Being able to have any information I need on clients on the spot is quite a good benefit. As a support tech that takes calls, it is necessary to have information as fast as possible, and this software does just that.

Pros

What I like the most about Method is that you can search any information that would be in a profile, and it will bring it up without any extra hassle.

Cons

What I like the least about Method would be the information inside of a profile, as it all kind of meshes together as it doesn't have any font bolding to make the titles stand out from the information.

Great , Easy to use CRM

Seamless and easy quick books integrations

Pros

I love that Method CRM communicates seamlessly with quickbooks. My business has to process tons of invoices a month and Method makes it very easy.

Cons

Customizing Method can be very challenging to do on your own. Out of the Box it did not completely meet our needs but after working with their team, we are satisfied with where it is today.

Response from Method Integration

Replied May 2018

Thanks for your review. No business is the same, which is why many of our Method:CRM customers take advantage of the customization options. Thanks again for your review. Lynda

Tanya from VRM

DO NOT BUY this product if you need help. There is no one to help you!

My staff can see QB info

Pros

Great integration with Quickbooks.

Cons

It is massively complicated and no one will help you. They will send you 1,000 articles that don't make sense!

Gina from BridgeWay Sober Living

Did Not Deliver but Charged..

After speaking with Method employees about the needs of our company, we were sold on two different consulting packages. Two months later, we still didn't have a functioning tool. They did not deliver what was promised. We heard multiple times there were "glitches" in their system and that "others had said the same thing". It became painfully obvious they have a great concept, but the platform is still in development and not up to par with other CRMs. We had to ask for things like creating functioning fields, fixing broken algorithms, and providing consistent formatting on the entry screens. When we got the CRO involved, she punted it back down the org chart. They would only spend more time if we spent more $. They didn't take responsibility and only refunded a small portion. It's like they stole from our company. I can not recommend Method at all.

Pros

We originally chose it because of the integration with Quickbooks.

Cons

It's not customizable like they say it is.

Response from Method Integration

Replied January 2017

Hi Gina ¿ I appreciate your frustrations from this atypical experience. We take pride in helping small businesses personalize their accounts or create custom apps everyday, so I'm sorry to hear a personalized solution wasn¿t the end result of working with the team. I hope you've found an application suited to your organization's needs and wish you all the best in 2017. Sincerely, Lynda Byrne, Method Loyalty Manager.

It has boosted my awareness in many areas of my company

One place to see all information I need run my business and make timely decisions to grow and give my team the proper guidance they need to succeed.

Pros

The key to this software is the ease in which it has integrated all my client information, from sales pipeline, emails, documents all the way to invoices giving me one place to review all the pertinent information I need to run my business.

Cons

I would like to see more graphs for pipelines, sales collections, similar to what QuickBooks has on its dashboard.

Erika from HealthPostures, LLC.

Method has made switching CRM platforms extremely easy!

So many benefits! It is truly an amazing CRM!

Pros

User friendly The customer support, voice and chat, is fantastic All the elements we were searching for are there Everything is in one central location

Cons

Switching back and forth between pages often. A tab system would be really nice! The integrations can be somewhat confusing when you first approach them

Response from Method Integration

Replied May 2018

Thanks for reviewing our CRM, Erika. I will be sure to pass along your feedback to our product team, as we're always looking to improve. Thanks again, Lynda

August 2013

Robin from VARC Solutions

August 2013

Method CRM and QuickBooks

I have been consulting on QuickBooks for about 15 years. The more that I consult with clients on QuickBooks, the more that I am finding that I need to let QuickBooks do the accounting and other systems do the business work flow. Method CRM allows me to bring the whole package to my clients. When we started introducing Method CRM to our clients, it really opened their eyes to being able to have integrated systems and not having to duplicate their efforts. Method CRM has a flawless two way sync engine that will update the customer information in either system. With this we have been able to tailor the system for the things that their employees needed to see. Being able to customize Method CRM has opened doors for us that were impossible to do just with QuickBooks alone. QuickBooks along with Method CRM is definitely a winning combination. It is amazing how we can help our clients with all of their business needs.