Method CRM

Method CRM Reviews

RATING:

• icon"The Method team has been so helpful in our transition to this CRM software. They have helped to streamline our business."
  • icon"I liked the low cost and the clean interface that all looked much nicer than what we had been using. I really liked how tightly it could integrate with QuickBooks Online which saved us a lot of time."
  • icon"It's easy to use and a great way to stay organized. The customer support team is responsive and eager to help."
  • icon"Some confusion in what applications involve extra monthly cost. Some difficulty personalizing different views."
  • icon"No current integration with Voice over IP phone systems."
  • icon"We have spent plenty of money adjusting this to our liking. Everytime they fix something they mess something else up and then charge you to fix there mistakes."

All Method CRM Reviews

Joe

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

Prone to Critical Errors, Only useful for small, simple businesses

Chitta Ranjan

Excellent CRM to customize with Great Customer Support

I have been using this CRM from last 3 years for one of our lead generation project. Initially, it took time to customize, with the help of developer we customize this as per our requirement. And after that till date, we never faced any major issues.

Pros

This is one of the best CRM that works well with QuickBooks. You can take the help of your in-house developers or the support team to customize the CRM based on your requirement. They have an excellent support team to resolve any minor issues that you face during customization. They provide a wide range of features with great navigation. You can customize and create multiple reports as per requirement. Overall a great CRM tool I would recommend to all.

Cons

Though customization is one of its great features still you need some good developer to do this. You can take the help of their team to customize for you but again it's very expensive.

Ryan

Industry: Civil Engineering

Mostly great, but somewhat overwhelming

Overall, I have found it to be very useful and I will continue using it. I just want to get some things customized better and when that is done, I expect I'll be very happy with it.

Pros

It seems like it can handle everything I need it to do and it integrates perfectly with quickbooks which makes it very practical.

Cons

Customization is kind of difficult if you don't have a coding / computer science background. I know a little bit about SQL and excel programming, but not a ton. This product kind of requires that you know more than the average small business owner will know in order to customize your reports and emails, unless you want very basic looking emails.

Reasons for choosing Method CRM

Less expensive, better integration with quickbooks, more aligned with my particular business model.

Response from Method Integration

Thank you for your feedback! Happy to hear that you're enjoying Method's QuickBooks integration. Our help center has some great articles on customization: https://www.method.me/crm-help-resources/. And our support team members are customization experts: https://www.method.me/contact-us/. Again, thank you for sharing your experience with us and contributing to the development of Method:CRM!

Replied July 2021

Schecky

Industry: Food Production

October 2022

Buyer Beware

Bottom line: Product does not work as advertised. Would NEVER recommend We chose Method as it claimed to sync well with Quickbooks which is our primary business software. We got some help with our set up and then things worked well enough once we figured out the sync issues. We decided to pay for the full year upfront. Do NOT do that. We started finding some errors where Method added numbers to blank lines. This was annoying, but not a deal breaker. We then started finding errors where invoices that had been paid were now reverted to an older version by Method, so now the balances were off. We immediately brought this to the attention of Method support. They created 2 invoices from their end, couldn’t replicate the problem and then told us we were good. We then found more errors. The problem proceeded to get worse. We asked repeatedly for logs of the changes so that we could at least track where things are screwed up. We were ignored. We have now spent a lot of our time reviewing our own invoices manually for errors. We are finding more errors, but not always before the customers find out and then we have to spend more time explaining the issues to the customers. We have asked for a refund. We were ignored. We asked repeatedly for the refund for the full year (which we definitely cannot use). We are now being told that they have to investigate the causes before they will do anything. We have fully documented the effects, the cause may be important to them

Pros

Set up was guided well. App and website sync well.

Cons

Anemic tech support. Poor customer service once refund requested.

Quickbooks integration

Quickbooks integration

Response from Method Integration

Hello Schecky, Thank you for sharing your feedback, and we're sorry to hear that you've had a less than positive experience. We have launched an investigation into the reported issues and are working with our developers' team to find a resolution. Our support team will reach out to you with recommendations once we have concluded the investigation. Please reach out to marketing@method.me if there's anything we can help you with in the meantime. Again, thank you for sharing your experience with us and for your patience.

Replied October 2022

Cherie

Industry: Market Research

For the Technology saavy users, must be advanced IMO

Good experience overall. Thei customer support and tutorials to help are excellent.

Pros

This program was very attractive from the demo and the support. It is VERY detailed with the tables and import/export options. I recommend if you get this program that you have a team that is similar to a programmer on the backend to help set up uniqie to your desires.

Cons

The set up is time consuming. There are way more options in the forms and table that one can ever use in a single entity. Our team is very techy and computer saavy and we still burned many hours over 2 weeks and 3 people setting up our company before launching to the sales team.

Reasons for choosing Method CRM

The support and demo were great. Also the price.

Reasons for switching to Method CRM

We needed more integrations and functions. But, Method is a bit too complicated. More than what we need.

Response from Method Integration

Hi Cherie, thanks for your review. It's great to hear you're getting value out of Method:CRM. Please make sure to take advantage of our help center for all the resources you need to be successful with Method:CRM!

Replied March 2021

Alicia

Makes it easy for clients to keep track of transactions and for us to keep track of leads

Pros

The search and linking of the account with QBO is an amazing feature!

Cons

No cons at the moment. If anything, all the added features for use with other employees can add up but that is also very customizable.

Reasons for switching to Method CRM

SuiteDash had too many flaws and it's way less user friendly

Response from Method Integration

Thanks for being a Method customer Alicia!

Replied June 2021

Amier

All-in-one Quickbooks CRM

Excellent. Method customer service has been top notch.

Pros

Excellent user interface and easy integration with Quickbooks desktop.

Cons

It is pricey but you could opt for less features for a lower price.

Reasons for choosing Method CRM

Much more features and easy synchronization with QuickBooks.

Response from Method Integration

Thanks for your kind review Amier! If you aren't already on an annual plan, making the switch gets you a 10% discount. I just wanted to share that in case it's helpful information.

Replied June 2021

Margaret

The Method Support Team and Programmers are Super!

The ability for anyone in the organization to access customer information in order to assist our customers. We're more efficient.

Pros

I believe the support behind the software is critical. Our Method Programmer helped us customize our applications to better fit our needs - she's super and so easy to work with. Method Support Team is quick to respond to inquiries, and I love that I can easily chat with them. The software is pretty intuitive. Our sales, support and tech teams use it daily to access customer information and to provide support. All touch points are documented, allowing anyone in the organization to have access to customer communications. This allows us to better serve our customers and to be more efficient as an organization.

Cons

The hardest thing for us is understanding the cases application. We are currently working on the customization of this application. It's frustrating that communications with customers via our email platform (gmail) can't transfer over to the customer account as an activity in Cases- our hope is that the upcoming gmail 'gadget' will do this. Also, we often email instructions that include images inserted within the email. This can't be done with Method email...at least not easily. You have to come up with a URL for the image, and even still, I have not been able to get the image to appear in the email. A simple add image button that goes to an image file where you click image to insert in email would be really nice.

Response from Method Integration

Thanks for such a detailed review of Method:CRM, Margaret! It's great that your business is leveraging the customization options and that you've enjoyed working with our team so much. I'll be sure to pass along your feedback for how we can improve our app to make the experience even better. Thanks again Lynda

Replied May 2018

This was made for dummies

Pros

I found the total integration with QuickBooks was the best compared to other products I have looked at .

Cons

At this point in time I cannot find a fault worth mentioning

Reasons for switching to Method CRM

Coper was ok and only integrates with Gmail. This does both with QuickBooks And Gmail and Outlook

Response from Method Integration

Thank you for finding the time to leave a review, David!

Replied September 2021

julie

Industry: Wholesale

Excellent Customer Service

Pros

Aside from numerous integrations and apps that allow all of the functions of my job to become seamless and automated, I especially value the extensive customer support that is available. I feel like the Method employees are extremely knowledgeable, helpful and courteous responding to any of the questions I have encountered. They have basically "held my hand" setting up and customizing Method to be as user friendly as possible. I am so glad I found this software, it will completely simplify and advance they way we do business.

Cons

nothing to complain about. But If I had one wish, it would be that Method could integrate with a map program I use that maps new customers each time they are entered.

Reasons for choosing Method CRM

Quickbooks integration, ease of use and A+ customer service

Response from Method Integration

Hello, Julie. I'm glad Method:CRM is working for you! You may have already talked to our customer support about this, but they may be able to help you in regards to your map program integration. Thank you so much for your feedback!

Replied April 2021

Damien

After struggling withe this app for 10 days of a 30 day trial I gave up, exasperated.

I learned that the system I currently use is more than good enough for my needs. The Quickbooks integration is really not that important to me

Pros

It has a very clean modern look , and syncs really well with Quickbooks. The support team are e very helpful and responsive.

Cons

This is absolutely not a CRM ready to go 'out of the box' It is difficult to set up and use and some of the core features of a really good contact management system are either missing or handled really badly. No doubt some of the shortfalls could be ironed out with customisation but the promise in the Method marketing and constant reference to five star reviews on their website is not delivered in the experience. It looks beautiful but is infuriating to use. It does integrate and sync with Quickbooks extremely well but its value as a potential single platform for contact management and invoicing is undermined by the lack of features and the way in which some others are handled. There are many better CRM apps for a lot less money, even if the integration is not as good. Ultimately, what is the point of a great sync if the CRM is hopeless anyway? Horrible, just horrible. The Method support team were very helpful but I but I think there is a lack of understanding on their part of the average sales professionals workflow. I liked the look so much I tried to make the app fit my workflow which was absolute folly.

Very customizable. This is a software that can be as creative and as detailed as you want it to be

Syncing with Quickbooks Enterprise.

Pros

Customization. Syncs with Quickbooks Enterprise. Cloud Hosted. Variety of User Permissions. Open API. We were able to call a Method staff member to help set-up customization.

Cons

Contact-Based vs Account-Based. If you're not a developer, this software customization can be overwhelming. The product support is great but, they charge by the hour for customization.

Response from Method Integration

Hi there ¿ thanks for your review of Method:CRM. It's great to hear you're leveraging Method's customizable platform to streamline your business and that the Method team has been a great support. Thank you for the feedback around the Contacts vs Accounts. We're always improving on our product, so your feedback is something I'll be sure to pass along. Many thanks again Lynda

Replied May 2018

Remy

Industry: Furniture

Good product to use and great customer service

Pros

Cons

Wish we could have more than 10 items shown at a time. Would prefer to scroll through estimates or bills instead of having to go to the next page.

Response from Method Integration

Hi Remy, thanks for your review! I've got some good news as well it is possible to scroll through estimates ad bills without having to go to the next page. To enable this experience, please reach out to our support team.

Replied November 2020

Excellent, so far!

Excellent integration with quickbooks as well as overall contact management. Overall, very user friendly with very high quality customer service that is swift to respond to questions via chat or over the phone!

Pros

The best part about Method CRM is the dual integration with Quickbooks. There's no need to worry whether or not you enter a recent sale/donation. Once entered in Quickbooks, you'll see it in Method, and vice versa!

Cons

The one thing I would like to see Method CRM improve would be the options when sending donation receipts. It would be exceptional to have the option of emailing not only a donation receipt for the most recent donation, but a year-to-date giving report as well from the same page on which you enter the donation details. Also, it would be great to see a visual chart or graph for non-profits (or even businesses) who'd like to see their yearly donations/sales to date.

Valerie

At first glance, powerful CRM. Over year of use has lead to second thoughts.

Pros

The best thing about MethodCRM is that changing one line of a client profile makes the change universal, which helps when looking at past purchases, billing statements, etc. It also syncs to Quickbooks, which is important for the billing aspect of our business.

Cons

The user-facing design is from the Dawn of the Internet. Customer support is severely lacking; every time we reach out, we are met with exasperation and are told our problems are "user error"-- even when the issue is a customization issue, and nothing we could have done would have fixed it. I know the point of UX is to make an app look and act less like a bunch of code, but MethodCRM doesn't quite get there. Overall, it's a powerful CRM, but don't use it unless your team is already tech-savvy.

Rosie