• Pros

• "Rep is amazing and always ready to help if I need him. The software is easy to work in and customized to our needs. I have used other CRM's over the years and Mission Suite is by far the best. "

• "I like that it helps us stay organized and on top of all our patients. I really enjoy the automation aspects and the workflows and drip campaigns. "

• "I love that this system is really easy to use. I was trained in 1/2 hour."

• Cons

• "At first it is not as user-friendly as other systems, but once you learn the basics you can customize it as you need. "

• "I'm really in it for the functionality but if I had to give some criticism it would be that it's not the sexiest to look at. "

• "It does everything we need for our day to day operations of our insurance company. Only problem I have is pulling reports. I'm sure it's a lack of training on my part."

Browse Mission Suite Reviews

Philip from Worthman Training

Mission Suite

Mission Suite has provided for me a platform that allows me functionality to capture contact data, respond quickly to those prospects and follow up with them. It also allows me functionally to communicate to my contacts through email and newsletters - it helps me stay in contact with my prospects and clients.

Pros

I am not a software guy - not big on technology - Mission Suite gives me the functionality I need to grow and drive my business. A representative is there when I have questions or run into a technical issue. I am really please with the functionality Mission Suite offers and I can't wait to learn more and dive deeper into the functionality!

Cons

I really like the software, it is user friendly and has so much functionality - I have to say it does get intimidating at times with so much functionality but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is there to walk you through it!

Carl from Forthright Technology Partners

Effective Marketing Automation Platform with Excellent Value

The Mission Suite was selected by our organization after evaluating several other marketing automation platforms because of its ability to: Offer great value for our investment; deliver all the key functionality we needed; provide excellent customer service. None of the other platforms were able to hit this combination as effectively. We’ve enjoyed great success using The Mission Suite as critical component of our go-to-market efforts.

Pros

The Mission Suite provides all of the key functionality a mid-sized organization requires to deploy, monitor, and manage marketing/demand generation campaigns. It enables our small marketing team to accomplish more by centralizing our outreach to one platform - we can send emails, track event registrations, offer "free" downloads, etc, to our target prospects and while tracking effectiveness. The built in CRM also provide the necessary functionality for our sales executives to quickly access target information, log activities, and see "hot" prospects. Customer service is excellent - The Mission Suite team is always very responsive to any inquires and we're almost always speaking to someone who is highly knowledgeable about the system.

Cons

As a long-time customer (2+ years), we’ve seen the platform evolve and improve, but the user interface can take some learning. It’s functional, but not always intuitive. From a pure UX perspective, it’s not the most attractive or elegant of interfaces – which is a bit of a superficial criticism, but the reality is that many “creatives” are not technology experts and we’ve learned that it take a bit of time to not feel overwhelmed with learning the system. While The Mission Suite provide a generally complete set of the “essentials” – we’d like to see it continue to add tools around emerging marketing techniques – like increasing it’s ability to utilize social media and facilitate ABM. There are some rudimentary component here, so we expect to see more in this area.

Not worth the time

Not overly impressed

Pros

Lots of features you will never need things that only come up if you are a software team

Cons

Adaption by ALL team members is the only way it works at any level

Response from Mission Suite

Replied March 2019

Thank you for your review! I¿m sorry that you haven¿t been able to get the value out of Mission Suite that you were expecting. We do offer training and consultation at no cost to help you learn more about how you can use the different features of our system for your business. Feel free to reach out to us for training at any time and we¿re haply to be of help!

Charissa from Liberty Communications

Best Automated CRM for the money

This is an amazingly powerful CRM, the ability you have to customize, automate and create reports is beyond compare. I’ve looked at what others are doing with other CRM software and I haven’t seen anything like it. I may have listed a lot of cons, but this is going to be with any CRM software. The more tools you have, the more opportunities there are to nitpick. Where other CRMs are allowing outside developers to integrate with them, Mission Suite has built this all into one package at an incredibly reasonable price. On top of that I don’t think you can find some of their tools, especially with the level of automation, with anything else out there.

Pros

The ability to customize, automate and track everything you do in this is fantastic. It is the best CRM I have used. I have completely automated our onboarding process from signature, to technician and then to the account management team. This notifies each person when it’s there turn to add a touch to the CRM entry and at the end it follows up with a survey to the client and a regularly scheduled QBR. The account manager receives an email when the QBR rolls around and the client can as well. The visual tracking of opportunities from lead to signature makes this invaluable. Then you can run reports on this. There are so many nooks and crannies it can take you a long time to take advantage of it all, but they do provide in depth setup at an additional cost. Or you could be like myself and dive into.

Cons

Some of the integration is lacking. It is available since we have access to an API, but requires development. It does have a range of Zapier plugins, but I’d like to see even more integrations. Sometimes it can be a challenge to add an integration, where another CRM like Zendesk or Salesforce you can just double click and start taking advantage of new tools. If you have a large database, this can get pricey since it’s charged per team member. A limited ability to modify what you add in the new contact window. Once they are added you can go in and edit this, but it could speed the process up if this was editable. Some of the more complex automations had hiccups which needed help on the developer level to fix. That being said, the support has been amazing and quick to fix issues or provide upgrades. Automations could use more organization. If you have a lot, they start to get buried in a long list. The widgets in the dashboard are limited, so you can’t track certain custom reports.

Katie from World Trade Center Denver

Industry: International Trade and Development

I never thought I would love a CRM.

The biggest benefit I find with using Mission Suite is the support I receive from Ian. I can easily book a training with him to learn more about the features, and he responds to my emails within a few hours. The customer service I receive from Mission Suite is one of the best. The automation aspect of Mission Suite is by far the best feature the software has to offer. I never thought I would say that I love a CRM, but I do love using Mission Suite.

Pros

The software is intuitive. When I was trained on Mission Suite the first day of my position, I found it easy to use and did not have to refer to my notes much past a day or two. There are also "help" tools available on the pages that give specific instructions to achieve the task you intended. In addition, I appreciate the automation of the software. Once you set up a workflow within the system, everything happens for you so that is one less worry as you go through your day to day tasks. Scheduling events, sending emails for various reasons, assigning tasks to my colleagues, and getting notifications to complete a task all become easier because of the automation. Furthermore, as we help members with projects, we are able to track the progress of the project within Mission Suite. Finally, the search and filtering feature makes my life easier as I am able to find a group of people within one or two clicks.

Cons

The only thing I have found not to be automated is that when I have a company renew their membership, I have to go in to each company member's profile to change the renewal date.

Mark from Elite Electronics

I've evaluated LOTS of software, chose this one, and so should you!

I have been able to speed my contact with my clients, stay in front of them more consistently and segregate them for differing marketing initiatives.

Pros

This software is amazingly fluid. I have evaluated CRM software for my business for approximately the last 3 years. I have broken every single one I have ever tried. Short of spending hundreds of thousands on a completely custom system, Mission Suite was by far and away the best. I investigated the 1000lb gorillas in the software world, and they fell short. Mission Suite integrates with other software systems, but it also does what it takes 3-4-5-6 other systems to accomplish.

Cons

I have a very unique situation for my business that requires a lot of work around. This is NOT a problem with Mission Suite, it required lots of learning and customization on the part of Mission Suite and they handled it like a champ. More integration with other software platforms would be amazing.

Kim from Little Bit Cleaning LLC

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Great CRM for my business!

Pros

I love the customization of this CRM for my company. In getting a CRM, I needed functionality as well as affordability for my business and an opportunity for it to grow with us. I have been a customer for 3 years now and I can say, Mission Suite provides all three of these needs. The best part of this software is the customer response from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to help answer questions and training for me and my manager.

Cons

I am not very "tech savvy" so my learning curve is high with any CRM. The hardest part for me is understanding the ins/outs of workflow and such within the system, but I can't critique the system for that. Its a "user-error" issue for me. We have had some glitches that we couldn't tell if it was our server or the software server, but we have had a quick response to sort through that in the past.

Philip from MyFirestorm, LLC

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Bang for your buck!

Overall we've been super satisfied with our experience. We've built it in to a lot of the functionality on our website and it's been awesome!

Pros

I've been using Mission Suite for about 20 months now. It offers us all the features and functionality of a much more expensive solution at a price we can afford as a small business. The other thing that I really like is that I can talk to someone about any issues that pop up. The training and the service is second to none.

Gerri from Firestorm

The entire package

Ian was fantastic. He is extremely responsive and guided us through the whole process for set up and implementation.

Pros

We consolidated our marketing platform with our CRM system and reduced our costs. The system is robust and allows us to perform complex automations.

Kurt from The Marketers Foundry

Perfect Tool for Marketing and Connecting with Customers

Pros

Very easy to learn. It is a cloud product and has not had any significant downtimes or impacts on the business. My team was able to come up to speed quickly. It is more intuitive than Hubspot or Marketo and cost less. It is a no-frills marketing automation tool that suits most of my client's needs. I like and recommend the product for small marketing teams.

Cons

Getting data out can be a real pain. The system lets you download the basic data but nothing of value that other marketing tools could use. The permissions process to download data is unworkable. Documentation is limited, and very little community support.

Will from SalesPartners Florida

The Best Value in CRM/Marketing Software

Most of all, customer support is fast, efficient, and personalized. I am exceptionally happy with it's functionalities, and eager to incorporate more of them, and continue to use the system in growing my business. I refer Mission Suite on a regular basis.

Pros

I love the fact that Mission Suite has practically everything I need to run my business in one spot. I still use some other programs, like Quickbooks for accounting, but I got rid of email subscriptions, booking calendars, etc. I also love the fact that it is priced on the size of the list, and not by users. This means I can create accounts for each of my clients as well as team members. It also encourages me not to keep a random list of inactive email addresses.

Cons

I tell folks that Mission Suite is Jack of All trades and an Ace of none (Unless you have a membership organization with different roles/chapters/etc. It is the best for that). Realistically, are there more robust booking calendars, more user friendly email systems, and integratable CRMs - yes. But not THAT much better for the ridiculous amount they charge you (per user), and then you're dealing with multiple systems, vendors, and payments. Not worth the hassle, and Mission Suite works great.

Jesse from Swisstrax Corporation

Satisfied Customer

Experience has been great as it prompts the staff to stay on task being we are in a sales related business. The Mission Suite easily payed for itself within the first month or two!

Pros

The price and ease of the software is great. Not as robust as many out there which is great for a small company like ours.

Cons

There seems to be a lot of redundancy within the opportunities and activities. It could be even that much more simple which would make this CRM wonderful.

Response from Mission Suite

Replied March 2019

Thanks for the review Jesse! As far as the redundancies between opportunities and activities, it sounds like that's a challenge based on the original setup of your account. It might be worth connecting with us to do a full review of the way you're account is set up and see if we can streamline it a bit more!

Derrol from BMA Colorado

Best Damn CRM for the Money

Mission Suite allowed us to combine 6 separate platforms into one. Its ease of use combined with its power is unparalleled.

Pros

Full functionality from data base, to lead scoring, to email, to drip campaigns, to invoicing, to project management and so much more. I can't even use all of its functionality, but I am sure trying. I am not a tech person so it can't be difficult to use. And while there are some times that I need a little training, once I get it, we are good to roll.

Cons

Not much to dislike. There are occasional updates to the software that I don't know about (although I probably miss the announcements) and every once in a while I have to log out and back in to fix a glitch, but nothing at all that would keep me from using this software platform.

Jenn from SPHERE Education

Mission Suite - Great CRM with Customization

Mission Suite allows me to have a CRM that does just about everything I need, while being easy to use and customizable.

Pros

I love the base of the software, and the ability to adapt it to my needs are incredible. It is fairly easy to use, and intuitive. New employees and interns have been able to pick it up fairly quickly.

Cons

The email saving and making a template are sometimes frustrating if you need to make a quick change, but they are great for email layouts and I love that I can have dozens of different emails with fill in functions.

Kristin from Forthright Technology Partners

Great marketing and CRM software

Mission Suite makes it easy to send and track mass emails, to organize events and attendees, and keep track of contact with our contacts.

Pros

We set up all our events in Mission Suite to easily track attendance of prospects and leads. Mission Suite makes it easy to send emails out to a target audience and track the response. We have been using Mission Suite for a couple years now and are very happy with the software and the customer service. The contact information fields are extensive and customizable.

Cons

Event check-in. I think that option could be improved, but that isn't really what Mission Suite focuses on. Being able to track attendees at events is critical to developing leads, which Mission Suite does very well.

VZP Digital Review - Mission Suite

Operating efficiencies are great. It helps me recall dates, topics, follow-ups that are due.

Pros

- Easy to use - Depth of each field - Contacts, Communication, etc. - Overall Value for the Money

Cons

- It may be my lack of knowledge using Mission Suite correctly, but I find it cumbersome to add new contacts from an existing account. For example, if my only contact at XYZ TV is John Smith. Then I add Mary Brown to XYZ I have to add all of the info that should be the same - address field, phone number field, etc.

Maria from Swisstrax

Swisstrax/ Administrative

Mission Suite is helping our company with saving our customers information and allowing us to put in notes, activities, follow ups and etc with our customers. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] provides good customer service any time we have a question regarding Mission Suite he'll send a quick response

Pros

I like the fact that you can save customers information and when you need to go back to follow with the customer or whatever the case is all the information is still there.

Cons

Our admin runs a little slow. We have to delete a few things here and there.

chris from Swisstrax

Industry: Alternative Dispute Resolution

CRM for sales tracking

it is a crucial tool and one I could not function without

Pros

I love that the software allows me to track my sales and the status of potential sales. Keeping me on track

Cons

I have several designs in my business and would like a means to attach them. Perhaps its possible and I am just unclear on how to do it.

Katelyn from One Accord Legal, LLC

Very Robust Software!

CSR is fantastic! He's been available to answer questions, and the on boarding process was extremely fast and easy. Overall I have been very pleased!

Pros

Mission Suite's pricing is some of the best in the industry for the features they provide. The amount of customization is fantastic and truly limitless. I've only scratched the surface of the software's capabilities. I love that the email marketing is integrated into the software, so I don't have to link multiple softwares to send out holiday messages.

Cons

I would like the booking calendar feature to be easier to use. Right now, you have to set up different types of appointments for each group of contacts. Not all of the buttons are placed in an intuitive spot. For example, when on the dashboard, I often find myself searching for the "New Contact" button. You have to hover over a button named "Actions," and then it appears on a menu. It would be nice to have the "New Contact" button front and center.

Alex from World Trade Center Denver

Industry: International Trade and Development

Mission Suite Review from a Sales Perspective

The ability to be streamlined and have the full team operating in one system, rather than in several, has been a power play for us.

Pros

The interface is very user friendly and the functionalities are robust and fit our needs perfectly. There isn't the need to purchase an array of add-ons/plugins to make the suite work harmoniously, it's all baked in the system from the get-go. From marketing, member database, events and sales flow, the system allows us to house all of our core needs in one location. We are a small team and so having a system that isn't confusing or cumbersome allows us to leverage more of our time on the things we need to focus on.

Cons

So far there is very little in regard to cons that can be described. In an instance where a member has had an issue signing up as a member or renewing the customer service team was very responsive and identified the issue that we were able to then address and fix.

Mark from Payroll Plus

Mission Suite is Great!

We track all of our outside and inside sales activity within Mission Suite. The automated reminders and emails keep us on top of everything.

Pros

Cons

That i wasn't using it for the last 14 years!

Susan from Gallagher Transport

Mission Suite Review-

Pros

I love that this system is really easy to use. I was trained in 1/2 hour.

Cons

Resetting the Password is not easy. I am still not sure of my new Password.

Response from Mission Suite

Replied March 2019

Hi Susan, Thank you for the review! I thought I¿d respond to your comment about changing your password. You should be able to simply click on the Settings link in the top right corner and update your password there. If you still aren¿t able to update your password, please let us know by submitting a support request using our ticketing system here: https://app.themissionsuite.com/ticket.pl?314014d0958743c3dadf5cb6f314c387.

MissionSuite Staff Improves

Pros

One of the main things I like about Mission Suite is the willingness of the staff to try and improve the service and tailor it to your companies needs. Webinars are also great. The software does the job, wish there were a few more features, but it does good enough.

Cons

I believe Mission Suite could improve its report pulling functions, being able to pull excel reports on specific leads etc. More functionality on following a lead process, giving timings, etc. More data basically.

John from Roots Software

Mission Suite for Lead Tracking

Overall, Mission Suite is a good sales and lead tracking system with good functionality for generating drip campaigns and the like. It is not very intuitive, though, and I think users should prepare themselves for the level of engagement they will need to get the most out of the platform. That being said, I believe there is quite a bit of breadth and depth in Mission Suite and companies who really embrace it can really benefit.

Pros

The product does allow for a nice level of customization. We were able to establish the various funnels and lead paths that worked for our process. I also like all of the dashboard options and the ability to customize there as well.

Cons

I found moving through different areas clunky and frustrating at times. A Mission Suite rep helped us set up an area for tracking Client Support and it never worked quite how we envisioned.

Travis from SCP Insurance

Mision Suites is great

Our experience has been great. The level of service we receive from the staff is awesome. Thank you.

Pros

It is very user friendly. We had Salesforce for sometime and it was very difficult to operate.

Bethany from ServiceMaster

Industry: Facilities Services

Great Solution for CRM Needs

Pros

I love the customer service first and foremost. The team is always quick to respond and willing to help figure out whatever the need is. The software is able to provide a good amount of valuable data that we weren’t getting before, and the customer journey flow is awesome.

Cons

There is not a way to export a full report yet.

MissionSuite is Great!

Pros

I love everything about the potential for automation in this software. Once set up, it takes all of the effort out of some of the most tedious parts of marketing, and it really pushes us to make good use of our resources and connections

Cons

I think that there are parts of the interface that could be a bit easier to use or understand in terms of setting up automation. This is easily resolved with training and the customer service is so outstanding that this barely lies in the "cons" area.

Shea from IT Depot Online

Best bang for your buck

It's been amazing. Honestly, the functionality is fantastic, it's easy to use, the support is on point, and the price structure fits exactly where we are at as a business.

Pros

The setup with their support was done in a day, and they were available to help make tweaks in the months that followed. I felt like I could use it effectively in no time, and that's something I had never gotten before.

Cons

There's not a lot here. If there's something I've perceived as a limitation, it's usually solved after speaking to support.

Dan from C1 Partners

Mission Suite Rocks!

Pros

It has the capabilities of Hubspot for a fraction of the price

Cons

While the platform is great, the User Interface needs improvement.

Dave from Wired Mustang

Mission Suite is the Best

Mission Suite allowed us to easily connect to our website, organize our business contacts, and create a automated email follow up sequence to stay top of mind with our contacts.

Pros

Mission Suite is easy to use, cost effective, and the customer service is excellent!

Cons

Liked everything about it. We have no concerns.

Anthony from Payroll Plus, Inc.

Great experience.

Pros

How easy it is to navigate through the system.

Cons

That I cannot delete my contacts on demand.

Gregg from Rocky Mountain Business Advisors

Hands-down the best, most versatile, user-friendly system available

From the beginning when I was evaluating competing systems I have been impressed. I feel that I am not force-fit into a rigid system (like every other CRM system!) but that the software is customized to what I need and how I need it. I expect that as my needs and sophistication grows and as SaAS progresses along with technology advances that Mission Suite will grow along with me. The value equation across the board with Mission Suite cannot be beat!

Pros

From the start I really like the simplicity of the system which makes it easy to understand, use, and grow/scale with my needs. I really like the support as well.

Cons

I am looking forward to a mobile app for Mission Suite so I can take it with me.

Destiny from Heller VA

Mission Suite Review

Mission Suite works well and accomplishes what we need it for. The comprehensive reporting features are fantastic and our customer support rep is amazing!

Pros

I thought the reporting features were extensive and valuable.

Cons

The process of creating workflows could be easier.

Carrie from Velocity Leadership Consulting

Modern CRM with Intuitive Funtionality

So far it's been really good. Customer Service has been very helpful and the training opportunities are always very thorough and timely.

Pros

The detailed data that is captured in the email drip campaigns. I also like the email campaign templates. There is a small learning curve, but once it's mastered the site is very intuitive with a lot of features that not every CRM offers.

Cons

As with any new system, there is a learning curve which takes time, so I really wouldn't classify it as a "con" but it is something you have to get through in order to be able to use all of the resources offered.

Hudson from Prime Industries

Industry: Chemicals

Mission Suite Review

Pros

I enjoy the ease and simplicity of using this software, while remaining highly functional and efficient.

Cons

It will sometimes take a long time to load.

Daniel from EmPowered Living Int'l Min.

Great CRM with Great Service

As a non-profit, Mission Suite is helping us nurture our Donor Base better than ever!

Pros

It's a full service CRM with great customer service.

Cons

As with any CRM, there is a learning curve, but it's not that bad. I think the email templates could be updated to compete with Mailchimp and Constant Contact. But it is still an excellent software.

Dale from Prime Industries, Inc.

Industry: Chemicals

Good Program

Pros

Most charge per user, and that can get really expensive. With the Mission Suite approach, adding a user is no cost, and that makes it easier for everyone to use in a cost effective manner. Program is user-friendly and intuitive, so learning it is relatively quick and easy.

Cons

Not being able to transfer notes from other CRM programs is an issue, and will take manual entry of a lot of data.

Rebecca from Rebecca Ann Photography

Industry: Photography

Mission Suite

I am very new and still learning my way around. I tried to send a drip campaign to my new contact and I can't seem how to get it to work or see if the email was sent.

Pros

I like how you can create actions and a workflow

Cons

The design features for email are not the best. There are limited layouts and the photos don't crop well in the photo spaces.

Daniella from Greenleaf Rx

Great Platform

We are super happy with mission suite.

Pros

Cons

It was a little challenging to learn how to use but with the help of rep I was able to figure it out pretty quickly.

Robert from AV2L Consulting

Easy to add contacts and setup followup

Pros

The interaction and follow up tools with clients and prospects work well. They charge by number of clients and not users which is atypical.

Cons

The software assumes familiarity with CRM so there is some learning curve in figuring out how the features work and how to automate some functionality.

Response from Mission Suite

Replied March 2019

Hi Robert, thanks for the review! I saw your note about the learning curve and completely understand. For that reason we provide all of our training for free, so if you ever want to book an online screenshare session with us to walk through any questions you may have to shorten that learning curve, you're always welcome to! Just shoot an email to support[at]themissionsuite[dot]com and we'll set up some time for you!

Anna from Wired Mustang

A great CRM tool

Ian does an excellent job explaining and guiding us through the features and the system works great for us.

Pros

Ease of use. Customer service is top notch when we have questions.

Cons

Wish we could delete contacts completely from the system and not just have to have them “unsubscribed”.

Learning a new system is never easy!

Pros

The customer service for MissionSuite is incredibly hands-on and responsive. We would never be able to make this transition without Ian!

Cons

It's hard to set up and learn a new database and CRM system. We're still working out the kinks.

Raul from KInetic Training Club

MS Review

I would describe as very good

Pros

It's very easy to use, and it's very easy to customize as well.

Cons

Didn't book as many sales a had hoped. Also the larger the data base the more expense

Account Manager

Extremely positive

Pros

Ability to track and follow leads in the field

Cons

It took some time to learn the in’s and outs but now we are off to a good start.

Robert from ActionCOACH

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Mission Suite: Graduating from Excel

Pros

It's a real CRM with a perfect fit for my business

Cons

nothing at this point, it has what I need today and beyond

Lori from Guardian Background Screening, LLC

Industry: Security and Investigations

Mission Suite for Small Business

I found Mission Suite customer service to be responsive and helpful.

Pros

For the most part, this software is user friendly. Great value for the investment. More features available than I currently use.

Cons

I found the template building a little cumbersome. Would like to see more fonts and size options.

Newbie

Good so far

Pros

I like that it's user friendly and easy to learn.

Cons

System many times freezes or closes when creating emails.

Martin from WTC Denver

Overall it is good. It just take a little more investment of time to figure out how to do things than I would like.

Pros

It has lots of features and can do all things that I need it to do. Customers service is top notch

Cons

It is not intuitive and the UX experience is pretty bad. I still haven't figured out how to delete a project I created.

David from Behm Consulting Services

Great bang for your buck!

I used Missions Suite to track client communications and to reach out to them in mass.

Pros

The system is simple and easy to customize for your firm uses.

Cons

The amount of features is almost overwhelming.