All Pendo Reviews

Friendly digital adoption tool

Carmen

Pharmaceuticals, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed May 2023

It is a great tool for analysis, easy to use and with great support.

Pendo is an great analytics instrument that makes a difference to superior get it client behavior and designs, each time we roll out a modern highlight, we utilize Pendo to tag everything and after that utilize analytics to see which ways users take, where they tap the foremost, what gets utilized the foremost, etc. Utilizing this information, we make choices approximately future forms of that include. characteristic. Pendo makes a difference coordinated subjective and quantitative information to gain a more all encompassing understanding of which regions of our stage drive the foremost esteem and where we are lost target benchmarks. It permits us to get it zones like estimation and exertion in combination with engagement and item analytics, this permits us to decide a wealthier data encounter in behaviors and utilization in key segments/accounts.

PROS

I utilize Pendo to track which highlights are utilized the foremost on a page, labeling is simple in Pendo, and once it's labeled accurately it's much less demanding to explore through the information and make choices. Too this way we may distribute studies directly through pendo and we are able oversee and share comes about. Pendo itself includes a nice clean plan and is very simple to utilize, the data we get from our item clients helps us track the foremost and slightest utilized highlights, outline client ventures and learn a few cool experiences. I like way analytics because it makes a difference me get it what behavior designs and patterns individuals are receiving in high-traffic zones of our computerized involvement. This makes a difference to get it the qualities and shortcomings of our item without having a predefined way in intellect.

CONS

Pendo some of the time has inconvenience labeling certain capacities, which is generally due to the way it's coded, but I wish pendo may appear how to settle that or an elective. In the event that there were ways to channel a few of the sheets a bit more, that would be incredible; For case, the foremost seen guides as of now as it were appear "all" and I can't channel them to as it were appear guides on my specific item, so I'm seeing guides for all the items I have get to to. The outside detailing piece was a small precarious to set up, but we got it set up by employing a few extra devices within the environment. We had to set up custom ETL forms to be able to disperse reports, there should be an option that permits clients to specifically get to particular reports rather than the complete environment.

Deidre

Human Resources, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed November 2020

Pendo Brings the Insights

Pendo has been fantastic for us. Within just a few months from implementation, we've been able to gather information on our users' behavior that we've never had before. Gaining this insight has opened our eyes to so many more questions and opportunities for our company to grow and thrive.

PROS

This software is incredibly robust and easy to use. Usually you have to trade one for the other, but not with Pendo. I am able to easily get behavioral analytics as well as launch in-app guidance with the click of a button!

CONS

We are a multi-app/single platform company, so some of the features that are geared towards single-app don't work out of the box for us. However, Pendo support and Pendo pro-services teams have been AMAZING and have found ways to accommodate my needs every time.

Reason for choosing Pendo

Pendo gave us the in-app engagement that we wanted as well as the behavioral analytics in a one-stop shop, and their implementation was much more suited for our software infrastructure.

Trae

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

A year of Pendo

PROS

Tagging the features in app was confusing at first but has been a game changer in the long run.

CONS

No control over the data visibility can be frustrating to use any of the reporting they build for you.

Alan

NPS, Guides, Feature Releases

I have enjoyed it a lot, very useful onboarding process by their CS team, the guides are intuitive to create, and we have seen a real improvement in adaption, lowering churn and increasing "no touch" sales

PROS

My favorite things about Pendo is creating interactive guides to help people understand how to use our product. This onboarding helps drive a lot of "no touch" sales and the guides are intuitive to create. The NPS is also great to get a status quo on how our users are enjoying the product.

CONS

I wish it was a bit easier to navigate the analytics of the guides. It is also tough to keep the guides active and working properly when you are releasing new features in your product, which skews the analytics if one guide step does not show and stops the guide.

Reason for choosing Pendo

We had used it previously in the past and saw the value in it.

Reasons for switching to Pendo

The ability to have analytics and guides in the same tool. Appcues, at the time, made you integrate with another analytics tools, while this feature is included in Pendo.

Antonio

Automotive, 201-500 employees

Reviewed May 2023

Very easy to use efficient tool for analysis.

Pendo is exceptionally valuable for understanding the conveyance focuses inside the item enrollment and client travel when they to begin with gotten to be a client, being able to know what highlights they have utilized and when they associating with them. Pendo analytics are so simple to utilize that I can see utilization measurements in a matter of minutes and give direction for choice focuses. Working behind the scenes to burrow more profound into client activities and confirm on the off chance that they're utilizing the device as expecting or taking after certain steps we've given them makes a difference resolve tickets without much back and forward. It's moreover incredible to be able to see what clients are centered on and where they spend their time, to approve changes, demands and center exertion.

PROS

It's simple to use Pendo analytics to track a customer's travel and see how they connected with our items and highlights, it's simple to enable others with the device within the analytics space. Guides, client messages and occasion following are amazingly valuable highlights that are utilized decently, the integration with Salesforce and other frameworks could be a colossal additionally. I appreciate being able to burrow into a customer's history and instrument utilization, I can regularly troubleshoot and make choices on a client account without having to go back and forward a parcel, this implies I can work to assist a client and keep up moo FCR numbers.

CONS

They have lovely vigorous division but one thing lost is CSV transfer for other field ids other than visitor/account id, I think the default widgets on dashboards might utilize an overhaul a bit and be more comprehensive. There are times when I'd adore to be able to bore down and grow a user's utilization or profile, but the screen isn't perfect for that, particularly on the off chance that the client has went through a parcel of time within the apparatus in a brief period, activities cover/ they cannot be isolated.

Arthur

Consumer Goods, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed August 2023

Powerful, highly customizable and easy-to-use software.

It enables us to understand which features are functioning and which are not, allowing us to focus product and engineering time implementation more efficiently in order to solve the issues that are most important to our consumers. It is a fantastic aid to compare our users' behavior with all guides, pages, and feature metrics at the same time; it helps us to build a report that might lead us to a conclusion that leaves users extremely clean.

PROS

NPS overviews and item analytics on a SaaS stage make it an awfully capable stage, which can progress our client appropriation, whereas too directing item groups to superior get it and track client behavior. The Pendo group has been incredible from begin to wrap up, valuable experiences into how our clients utilize our stage, and the comes about have as of now affected our item cycles going forward.

CONS

Some of the concerns noted are more on the application side, such as supplying better IDs and URLs instead of Pendo. Some of the guide options were not obvious in terms of where to locate them or how they effect the guide screen; however, Pendo has since updated their features to clarify/define the impact, or where they are now makes sense to me.

Laura

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Reviewed February 2023

Needs Work

PROS

Pendo integrates really well into a lot of software which is very helpful when the integrations work.

CONS

Data points that we set up change regularly from what we set, so it's hard to trust the data integrations.

Steven

Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed December 2018

Taking our product experience to the next level

Understanding our customers use of the product and understanding the problems that they're solving with our product.

PROS

Two things: (1) the ability to have in-app messaging by using the guides and (2) the usage data that we're able to garner. These two things have helped our team to better understand our customers and to create a superior product experience for them.

CONS

There are some features that are not fully baked but with some additional boulstering these could become truly superior features.

julie

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed July 2023

Lifesaver! We all the ways we can communicate with out cutomers

PROS

2 things we love in pendo! First is how easily we are able to communicate with our customers and share new information about a particular feature in the place and time that is most useful to the customer. Second, being about to track usage of features, down to how often is the button clicked, who is clicking it and what do we know about those users. It really helps us track adoption, and get insights into usage.

CONS

There is so much data it there! It can be a little intimidating at first. But once you get the hang of it, amazing!

Reviewed April 2018

Great company and product. Has a unique solution and they are adding more to it quickly.

Captures usage data and provides an awesome way of doing onboarding guides and in app walk throughs.

PROS

No tagging required, stores everything. Guides are great. Their customer support is amazing, and they really do listen to feedback.

CONS

Hard to visualize data or dig into individual user actions. Organizing your data is difficult, and you are limited on how to group things. Just makes it a little bit hard when you have a large application.

Financial Services, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed April 2018

Great analytics with in-app messaging to help increase the user experience.

Insights on our applications on where to invest resources.

PROS

Retroactive analytics is big for me considering I struggle with tagging all products across the enterprise. This feature allows me to tag things on my schedule. In most cases, coding is not required to tag my applications for Pendo to start tracking. I simply use their point and click tagging feature, and tagging can be done in no time. There are times that I need to add custom code due to the framework of my app, but Pendo's support does a great job helping me with that. User Path Analysis gives me insight on where the enduser is going once they enter our application. This helps our Product team focus on enhancements and bugs where our endusers spend most of their time. In-App messaging (Guides) allow me to communicate with my customers, informing them of upcoming code releases or where to find release notes. By leveraging the Guides, I can target certain segmentations and push surveys, polls, or other important information to help provide two way communication with the enduser.

CONS

Even though Pendo provides some great reports, I wish their were more ways to visualize the data that's collected. Cohorts and other analytic reporting is light in the app. I would love to see the ability to give my customers access to Pendo and provision this access to view only their analytics and their guides. I hope to see this soon in the app.

10,000+ employees

I've been looking for a real solution to my User Behavior Analytics Problem

My experience with Pendo over the past year has been excellent, from initial discussions, implementation and support, Pendo has been great. Big shout out to the team at Pendo all have been very supportive and patient.

PROS

Pendo is built for product teams and provides a real solution to what I consider User Behavior Analytics, Qualitative + Quantitative Insights. The best part its super easy to get up and going, minimizes my development and implementation efforts. I have been able to train my Product Managers and UX Designers/Researchers in how to Tag, Generate Reports in less then 1 hour. Pendo makes Analytics easy + fun which is perfect in keeping my teams engaged and using analytics to measure success with each release. Also Pendo helps us now connect a complete user journey cross devices from desktop to mobile, it has helped us drive engagement into new areas of our applications through what they call Guides, and has allowed us to easily and quickly identify problem areas by looking into the analytics and using in-app surveys to collect additional in the momement feedback.

CONS

I must say not much I do not like about the software. The pricing model which is based on monthly active users can get costly if you have millions of users, so it's not ideal for putting Pendo on your marketing or lead pages, its best used within your application after users sign in.

Reviewed February 2019

Pendo does everything you could possibly want in User Engagement and Analytics! It is the best!

Fantastic sales cycle, great CSM team and communication. We were pretty much completely onboarded (self-onboarded) when we finally signed and were given an Onboarding coordinator. His sessions were useful and still added value even though we'd figured the majority of it out on our own during the sales trial period. We're full steam ahead and looking for more and more way Pendo can help us know what we didn't know.

PROS

I love Pendo. I love it so much, I asked Capterra to add it to their software list just so I could review it (and no, I don't work there). We've used Pendo for the last 10 months and it couldn't be going better. We are a SaaS company and Pendo is giving our Product, Analytics, Customer Success and Onboarding Teams insights that were not previously possible. We leverage Pendo for user engagement, onboarding (tool tips, guides, popups etc.) and analytics. It is a smooth platform with great support and it works great. Couldn't recommend it more.

CONS

It's not necessarily a knock on Pendo so much as it is a knock on the quality of the development of your own site that Pendo sits on top of. If you have some questionable code, you may have a tricky time getting the rules and feature tagging completed exactly as you'd like. It helps if you have a knowledge of HTML and CSS to get around any of these pitfalls, otherwise you'll have to work with your Dev teams to get your internal code issues sorted out so that Pendo can work properly.

Raad

Consumer Goods, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed April 2023

the ideal solution for measuring website traffic and visitor engagement.

With Pendo's high-level tracking and monitoring capabilities, we can easily understand how visitors behave on our site. This enables us to determine our success in attracting visitors and devise improvements to achieve our goals.

PROS

Pendo provides a user-friendly experience that allows us to access comprehensive reports with visually appealing graphs that illustrate all interactions with our website and social media platforms. Pendo's numerous statistics on visit times and days enable us to accurately measure engagement, allowing us to gauge the effectiveness and success of our marketing efforts.

CONS

Pendo is a great tool that is easy to use, although it may be a bit complex for beginners. However, it doesn't take much time to understand all of the tools and extract reports effortlessly.

Wonderful Value, Somewhat Tedious UX

Great product that has some room for UX improvement, but nonetheless delivers on its core value prop.

PROS

We're able to get fantastic insights about who uses our product, why, and how. It allows us to make effective decisions on which features to dig deeper into, and which to scrap. It also gives us an effective way to deliver in-app documentation and announcements to our customers, which we leverage to educate and empower users to take full advantage of our feature set.

CONS

Some tedious UX decisions have been made. For example, if you want to change the segment of a Guide, you have to find it in the list of guides, enter a special editor that sometimes doesn't load, click into two different sections, and then you can make your change. We update our segments across our guide each release, and we release frequently, leading to lots of tedious clicking. Bulk updating segments across several guides at once would be tremendous. Setting up guides to work across multiple pages with distinct URLs is also quite painful, and could use something of an overhaul/UX redesign. We have a multitude of pages set up in our product to accommodate all the different places we'd like to place guides.

Breda

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Invaluable Customer Marketing Tool

Pendo is a critical technology in our day-to-day tech stack. Whether we are trying to improve customer onboarding, increase user adoption of a specific feature, gather user feedback, or inform our user of an important announcement, Pendo is our go-to channel for communication. We could not reach our goals without it.

PROS

There's so much to love about Pendo! Visitor dashboards, robust functionality, user segments, and resource center are just a few of the things we love about Pendo. Additionally, their team is AWESOME and really easy to work with.

CONS

You are not able to clone guides across multiple instances, which is a bit of a pain when trying to push the same message to a few audiences. Also, I wish there were more throttling options, specifically, something more than 1/guide per day. Both fairly minor, but would be nice to have!

Reasons for switching to Pendo

Robust features and functionality; accuracy of the reporting metrics.

Alban

Animation, 11-50 employees

Reviewed February 2023

The software that allows you to understand your products through the customers experiences.

Excellent, according to the customers requirements ,my products are of better quality.

PROS

This particular software has allowed us to have a very large customers database. To understand the need of the customer on the products and services that we offer in order to improve ourselves ,to test the products.

CONS

Well disigned ,I do not find any problem in this fabulous software for the moment. I enjoy this software without problem.