• Pros

• "Great soft phone support, very tweakable, phone logs are easy to access for every call you don't have to dig for them. It's very customizable. Great for call centers."

• "It's easy to use and is so feature rich out of the box it. The organisation loves the collaboration tools. "

• "User-friendly. Always optimizing. Easy to navigate. More quality functions than its competitors. The people that you work with are fantastic. "

• Cons

• "Telephony Features are OK but need some improvement if compared to features provided by traditional IPT vendors like Cisco and Avaya."

• "While dashboard works great, Pure cloud reports are something that can be improved a lot. you have to mine a report data in excel before it can be used in a presentable format"

• "Some nice to have additions to the software would be good. Reporting is good - some more granular reports would help a lot. "

Browse Genesys Cloud Reviews

Matthew from Grove & Dean Ltd.

99% Sunny and Hot with the odd occasional downpour

The overall experience we have had is a great one with a few niggles I would say to describe the downsides. The main experience moving past the building and testing stage into full BAU was another great experience as the support during the early stages was nothing less than exemplary. The issues that abounded with our previous dialler software supplier have now been remedied by our decision to align our business with the Genesys product Purecloud. We are now investing our time and efforts to implement Pureclouds growing functionality to unify our communications Chat, Email, SMS and Social and integrate these with the voice channel to improve the customer journey everytime they wish to communicate with us.

Pros

The ease of use when building the infrastructure to run all the different brands and departments here at Grove & Dean, the stability of the Platform as we are open 24/7 and have only a small team in support of the system. The ease of use, for the agent with the simple yet full featured agent interface and desktop environment. The roll out of new features or improvement of existing ones, the visionary updates from the Genesys senior team and the ability for the users to influence the shape of the platform through the ideas Lab and the fact that they "LISTEN" to the users. Lastly, which is not really a software benefit, the community of users that are sharing their experiences for the greater good for all.

Cons

The support post "LIVE" - Processes too long, lack of knowledge and experience in the first line support team, no immediacy, solutions not always valid and some of the Self Service referral techniques support attempt to use to justify their solutions.

Kymberli from Alberta Motor Association

G Cloud

Overall I've enjoyed the transition to Genesys Cloud, the uptake internally was/is very positive! G Cloud is not as "self sustaining" as we were lead to believe but as we move through the learning curve we see less struggle.

Pros

Everything inside G Cloud is very user friendly. The features and integrations that are available have helped our organization grow and develop to be more productive and innovative.

Cons

There are consistent updates to the back end, we are generally aware of when these will take place however the updates do (at times) cause our internal systems to fail. Specific configurations are not always playing nice with each other.

Reasons for Switching to Genesys Cloud

We needed more multi-channel forms of communication with our clients/members/customers.

Adrian from Auto Trader

Excellent all in one product

Brilliant product and seamless integration, did not take long to get the product set up and the users onboarded

Pros

Seamless integration, great product and feature rich under continual development - all in one place resouce

Cons

Nothing really comes to mind at present, the Dev environment is a little cumbersome

Reasons for Choosing Genesys Cloud

The costs were better and the customer support and understanding of what we required was great.

Reasons for Switching to Genesys Cloud

Legacy system, cumbersome and hard to implement trials without expensive CAPEX. Wanted to move to a cloud based solution

Not a Big Fan

Overall, my experience with this software is mostly negative and I don't know if I'd recommend it to other companies who are looking for a reliable piece of software they can use everyday.

Pros

Once you are familiar with the best way to search for calls and how to utilize a call page to get information then the software is easy enough to use. In terms of profile information for agents it works well. I think the Queue activity is a good function of the software and allows me to monitor the status of inbound calls easily enogh.

Cons

I feel like I get inaccurate info with this product. For instance, the duration of calls is never accurate (I mean never). Many times the agent who actually conducts the call does not appear on the list when searching for a call and the timeline can be inaccurate too (not all the time though). My main issue with Purecloud's system is just how often it crashes. I rely on this system daily in order to monitor my agents and I will sometimes need to quickly jump into a call in order to gather info, only to ve given a message that the call data could nto be loaded. I may be understanding if this is the case for a call that JUST ended, but when it's a call from days ago then we have a problem.

Response from Genesys

Replied September 2018

Thank you for sharing your experiences of using PureCloud and I'm sorry you have had some issues. We cannot contact you directly as you have posted anonymously but we really would like to connect to drill down further into the points you have highlighted and see what can be done to improve matters. Please contact me directly at lara.booth@genesys.com (Director of Customer Marketing) and I will be happy to escalate your issues. Thanks, Lara Booth

Rodrigo from BBVA Argentina S.A.

Administrator

It was a successful experience, very little problems (especially with integrations), that were finally resolved and some isolated problems that were resolved as the installation progressed. Generally speaking, it is a great Contact Center Solution

Pros

Expansion capabilities, broad knowledge base, and possibilities to grow with few requirements if needed.

Cons

Integrations with other legacy products have been an inconvinience.

Integration performance. Drive innovation Reduce time to market Cost management

Reasons for Switching to Genesys Cloud

-Technical evolution -Overall cost -Strong user community -Product functionality and performance

8/10 product for now, as this product gets better will easily be a 10/10 product in the future

I'm happy to be using this product as it becomes better and will be a very strong product to beat in the future

Pros

It was easy to implement and start up. For my company as we had multiple software for our CRM, Genesys Cloud really made it easy as it is all in one software

Cons

Some areas still need to be developed, such as the reporting and the Workforce Management addon

Reasons for Choosing Genesys Cloud

More companies was using it at the time and the vendor was locally based

Reasons for Switching to Genesys Cloud

Lisence was expiring and the technology wasnt there

Murat from Türkiye İş Bankası

Genesys Pure Cloud

Pros

It is easy to use this product it is like a rock

Cons

Price policies are not flexible and scalable.

Reasons for Choosing Genesys Cloud

We use also genesys onprime we have also know how about the genesys.

Genesys is a great cloud phone system

My overall experience is a with Genesys has been great. The cloud is the future of landlines.

Pros

The system is fairly easy to use and it appears to have good security features. The calls are very clear and you have activity history stored in the system. You also have access to voicemail, which can be accessed at any time.

Cons

It is sometimes difficult to understand the menu. For example, I was not sure how to call someone without asking first. I see room for improvement in making this product easier to use.

Reasons for Switching to Genesys Cloud

My understanding is that management wanted an improved product.

It proves its value in pandemic of COVID-19

Pros

Cloud based solution with WebRTC client works perfectly when all agents need to work from home.

Cons

Reporting needs to be improved, because it's rigid and hard to customized.

Reasons for Choosing Genesys Cloud

It's fully cloud based and supports to deploy on-premise edge to connect local carriers.

Reasons for Switching to Genesys Cloud

We need an omni-channel cloud based solution.

A Step Up From Previous Call Center Software, But Prone To Errors

While PureCloud has had its frustrating glitches, I find that it works far better and more intuitively than previous call center software. Having access to a number of features all in one place, rather than spread out across multiple programs, truly provides ease of mind.

Pros

PureCloud allows fluid communication either across the call center floor, across town, or even across the state or country. It allows multiple utilities that previous software such as Presence did not allow for, such as callback and voicemail functionality, chat features and built in email clients. It becomes a one-stop shop for a call center looking to offer more outreach for customers. Having the ability to work from home, especially in times of crisis, is crucial and this is what PureCloud does best.

Cons

Prone to outages and glitches, though admittedly some of these could be due to network errors within the company. The email client is less than intuitive, and frequently seems to block out valuable attachments, which are important when working in a tech support role.

Tim from Auto Trader

Genesys Cloud delivers

As we are still in the grip of a pandemic, using a cloud-based UC and CC solution, as Genesys Cloud, is invaluable to allow our people to work from home or anywhere with internet. As everyone is provided with a laptop and headset, we can guarantee 100% uptime of our Contact Center.

Pros

Combined with other solutions, it provides us with PCI Compliance, agent development and evaluations, work-from-anywhere, in-depth call routing via ACD and IVR, in-depth reporting and stats, scalability and resilience.

Cons

More ringtones needed - only one provided and it gets very irritating when in an office. Email interactions function needs refining.

Reasons for Choosing Genesys Cloud

When looking to replace our aging Avaya system, we looked at various different solutions but a cloud-based one was a must. From the three we evaluated, Genesys Cloud was chosen over the other two as it was an all-in-one solution (not separate UC and CC, no matter how much we were told it was integrated by the vendor) and they didn't use heavy-handed sales techniques

Old, unreliable

Michael from University of Calgary

Effective, easy to configure software for mid-sized contact centres

PureCloud has helped us modernize and improve how we interact with our customers. It has opened new channels to connect with us, and allows us to continue updating and improving the client experience. For the business, our Agents have a clean interface that lets them focus on the clients, our Supervisors are empowered to monitor and manage their teams, and our Administrators can respond quickly to changing demands.

Pros

The software was easy to configure, but powerful enough to handle significant customization for our groups. Interface is intuitive for our agents, and the features for call routing have allowed us to streamline the call-handling process. We have a half-dozen different teams using the platform, and each has unique features to meet their needs. As an administrator, changes can be made quickly to almost any aspect of the configuration allowing me to rapidly respond to any requests. The interface to make changes is entirely web-based, so only an internet connection is needed to do so. Further, having a cloud-based service has allowed us to quickly respond to service outages of our internet and phone systems. Situations that might have otherwise stopped operations entirely now require only a brief outage before agents can begin working again in a new location or with new devices. The provided API is flexible and powerful, which has allowed for further automation and functionality to be built in.

Cons

Supervisor and administrator interfaces are not as well designed as the agent experience. Simple and common tasks are often inconvenient, or difficult to find. Reporting capabilities are sufficient but inflexible. A relatively small number of out-of-box reports are available, and there are some key measures missing from those provided. Access of the raw data through the API allows more flexibility, but with significant additional work. External chat (customer to agent) is currently poor, with a very basic and limited experience. The internal chat is much more feature-rich, but is only used between system users. Support response is quick for Tier 1, but complex issues requiring escalation can be slow to be resolved, this is partially helped by the availability of a priority line for emergencies.

Teri from Back in Black, Inc.

PureCloud is easy to navigate and I appreciate that there are continuous improvements being made.

Ease of connecting all my agents and the ability to easily move agents as needs changed. Adding customers quickly and being able to provide dedicated, specific customer service for their customers. Also, being able to have control of changing messages. In my previous software I was supposed to provide 24 hours notice if I wanted the inclement weather message played because we needed to close - we are in Wisconsin - we don't really decide to just close 24 hours in advance, we wait and see if it is really necessary and then proceed. Having that ability to change with changing/time sensitive situations also extremely helpful.

Pros

Hands down - ease of training new agents and getting them up and running is my number one. Also, I have transitioned from 3 separate systems for Outbound, Email/Chat and IVR and now all of my agents are in 1 system AND can communicate with each other! We have a much more customer-centric experience for our customers with better flow and getting them to the person who can help them the most without asking them to call back a different number. We are also able to house all supporting documents within the software - so we have cleared cubicles (which, let's be honest, are already small to begin with) of training binders, updates, FAQs, scripts and other resources. We were also able to move to USB headsets, further saving monthly land line expenses as well as improving sound quality for both the agents and our customers. Ease of scalability is one of the reasons we went with PureCloud as we were maxing out and having a difficult time going up/down in seats and be agile about it previously easy to add, difficult to remove. I find the Resource Center helpful and I am able to add or change things within PureCloud through the step-by-step directives. I also really like that there are improvements being made daily to PureCloud (weekly release notes) and it shows the proactive stance that Genesys takes with the product and not waiting to make annual overhauls to the product.

Cons

I would have to say my greatest pain point is reporting. Canned reporting within PureCloud is limited and there have been minimal modifications made here. The data is available through the API but without having that resource internally, I rely heavily on running my own data for the operation from contact center stats to generating information for invoicing clients that we provide 3rd party contact center services for. This is a sticking point for me. Additionally, the script writer is a bit cumbersome - improvements are coming on this one, but at this point I don't load a full script, I only screen pop information regarding the account because it is difficult to build and have it make sense for what I need it for. Biggest issue? Everything is plain text so all my bold, colorized, hyperlinked etc. all disabled.

Altaf from AmeriHome Mortgage

A Cloud like no other

The overall experience is a very positive one. We went from a basic PBX to a full-blown Contact Center Solution with all the capabilities we could ever hope for. We have lots of potential and it's just a matter of taking advantage of the aspects that make sense for our business.

Pros

I really like not having to perform maintenance. I also like that there are new features on a weekly basis, the ease of use of the UI, and how just about everything you need is already built into the platform.

Cons

A true mobile app is missing, but is on the roadmap. I also wish there was a built-in way to grab all our reporting data without needing our dev team to build their own solution using the API.

Reasons for Choosing Genesys Cloud

It offered a more well-rounded set of features. The outbound dialer was also superior on the Genesys Cloud offering.

Reasons for Switching to Genesys Cloud

It wasn't a contact center solution and there were also reliability issues.

Chris from SHAG CLF

The Purecloud platform has assisted us in revolutionizing the way we do business.

Pros

The user interface reminds me of Apple software in it's simplicity of design and features. The flow of options is easy for new agents to adopt and creates an inviting environment for customer support. The reporting tools are fantastic and the "live" queue overviews is a nice touch. The ability to make changes, publish, and "go-live" all in one screen streamlines call center operations and improves efficiencies and productivity. The overview of user profiles, showing availability, background. skillset, and more improvise time needed to support customers as we have a birds eye view of where everyone on the organization is.

Cons

I hope in time reporting mechanisms can be changes. When pulling queue specific reports i.e. queue summary for a specific week can become challenging if month end is included in that week; example - if pulling a weekly report for week of November 30, 2017 the end of week is December 3, 2017. The report will not show you summary information for the whole week as it breaks it apart into November and January (by month). This make is a manual process to see weekly service levels, abandon rates, and offered calls amongst any other metrics needed. Also, another area for improvement is real time agent performance - you cannot currently see how long an agent has been sitting in after-call-work. Additionally, the availability to have voicemails auto-routes like calls would be a nice feature.

Genesys Review

When you compare the other Contact Center social media tools, I'm pretty sure that genesys did well on this. Previous versiyona has some issues and diffuculties while integration you should be a pro. But now they're making the stuff more eaiser which pretty Fast comparing the past.

Pros

Genesys pure cloud side, we generally use social media integration, which is good to have Twitter and facebook to use it.

Cons

Wish that it also have instagram, YouTube, appstore and googleplay integration features as well rather than providing Professional services.

Pritam from CSS Corp

Product Review || Genesys cloud

So , as told i like most of the features and functions of different components. Mine overall experience pretty good and i have learnt lot of new things in this platform, so its really helping me to grow in my career in technical front.

Pros

Genesys Purecloud or Cloud is very versatile contact center product for any size of organisation. I like most of the features of this product out o that most is architect part, its really very easy and flexible for any new requirement.

Cons

As such i don't have any point to describe but one thing i am facing now a days after every maintenance window, lots of bugs we have seen, again its takes couple of hours to rectify. I thing we can do better for any maintenance window or update window further.

Reasons for Switching to Genesys Cloud

Day by day our span increasing very fast, so to support that extension we feel purecloud is the best product from every point of thought and also pricing is another important factor.

Jason from Independent Health

Genesys Cloud

Pros

It is easy to set up an IVR using Architect. User creation is simple and bulk imports are available. You can separate areas of your organization using Divisions which is beneficial. If you utilize Genesys Cloud Voice as your carrier, setting up and provisioning phones is simple. Also, this is a cloud based application, they are always updating it. Genesys has an ideas page, where you can submit changes you would like to see to the application and vote on other changes that have been suggested.

Cons

The reporting when it comes to segments of the calls and where they are transferred to could be better. It is difficult to determine where calls are going. The system does not currently record calls between users. We have several scenarios where an agent calls for assistance that we would like to be recorded.

Reasons for Switching to Genesys Cloud

We were looking to go to the cloud. We also wanted to introduce features like chat and email. As well as for the business to have control over making changes to the IVR.

Genesys service & product review

Its providing and outsourced to the bank which we can rollout new call centre very quickly

Pros

Pros: Pure cloud now does what it was design to do and provide cloud based telephone outsources services to the bank, We moved to a third part for 1-2 line support service ( Kaptec) to provide a good all around support services.

Cons

Pure cloud now does what it was design to do and provide cloud based telephone outsources services to the bank, but I was not resilient for the first year or so, The service rap was also very poor, with Genesys SDM not flexible in dealing with major incident and provided root cause of these issues back to the customer, If we want any changes customisation to the product everything was a project and prolong delivery timescales with genesys consultants. The license model for the agents is quite confusing and the license model for the genesis product is expensive and at time hard to understand

Isaiah from Becton Dickinson

Industry: Medical Devices

PureCloud - Great for OmniChannel, but not Voice

It is an overall great new system, in which I know in time will only get better! Even though Spoken IVR is not available right now, I know it will be in the future. Once it is in place, the PureCloud will be impossible to beat!

Pros

Genesys PureCloud offers some great ways to streamline and modernize your Call Center and its performance. The ability to supply your customers with multiple contact channels (email, chat, text, voice) is a huge benefit to the customer, along with opening new revenue paths (whether it be Customer Satisfaction or new Sales Opportunities) for your company. To have all this without having to have an on premise environment is amazing!

Cons

Unfortunately, there is one major hurdle when it comes to Genesys PureCloud. If a customer is using a voice channel to reach your call center, there are some limitations. Currently, PureCloud does not allow for Spoken IVR. So, if your company has one main phone line that houses all the support for all the products and services it offers, the customer can't just speak the word or phrase that best describes the services they need and get routed to the right agent/department. The only option for the customer is to go through a list of options in a phone menu and wait until it offers the option they need and press the corresponding number. For our company, that would mean 50-100 different menu items! If this is a must, then PureEngage is the way to go!

Paul from Alberta Motor Association

Genesys Cloud Solution for our Organization

Genesys Cloud has greatly improved our flexibility as an organization. With the Covid-19 pandemic we had to quickly configure much of our staff to work from home. Genesys cloud helped make this transition relatively seamless.

Pros

I liked the multichannel capability which allowed us to configure voice, email and chat queues as needed for our different business units. The transition from our former call management system was relatively easy. Feedback from agents indicates the features are user friendly and functionality allows them to be part of the process on many levels.

Cons

We had to work through a number of voice quality issues. Initially the reporting was inadequate but there have been many improvements in this area. There is always the worry that the system will go down and leave us dead in the water but those instances have been minimal so far.

Neil from SITA

Genesys Cloud Review

Overall Genesys Cloud solution was a game changer specially during this time of pandemic crisis as we are able to work from home and provide continues support to our customers.

Pros

Features and easy user adaptability, Can use it anywhere and does not need physical hardware, Contact Center features, ie ACD and Reporting.

Aarde from TechStyle

Genesys Cloud delivers enterprise level technology for a team of 2,000 global agents.

Genesys Cloud is an amazing product and company. We decided to migrate to them in August of 2019. The implementation and ongoing support from Genesys has been nothing buy amazing. They provided dedicated personalized support during our roll out/go live and have continuing to support us through our ongoing business as usual operations ever since.

Pros

We implemented Genesys to solve for the following areas: Social Bridge for Digital Support: new digital channels Internal Communication tool: replacing Skype Integrated WFO suite: Speech Analytics and QA Scorecards, replacing two 3rd party vendors WFO/WFM agent dashboards built in  Chatbots built in AWS architecture 3 layers of redundancy (3A – Active, Active, Active)  Redundant Edges in LAX and BER (VoIP) MOS scores for every call built in (intelligent analysis tool) Concurrent model allows to scale at lower additional costs compared to named model Micro Services Direct to developer(s)   Agile deployment(s) (multi/week)

Cons

We don't like how we have to use on site Edges for VoIP traffic.

Not a bad product, but not easy

It's more powerful than our Cisco system but we've had much more administrative overhead. A phone should be a phone and software based phones aren't reliable

Pros

Cons

Here are the biggest issues, unlike Cisco hard phones and soft phones are totally separate in how they integrate with the system. You can't run a hard phone and a sip phone and have them both ring. This also means that sharing lines is difficult for users like executive receptionists who deals with some executives on soft and some on hard phones. The phone tree has a few glitches to be aware of, and is difficult to learn so mistakes are inevitable if you make changes in house. Biggest issue is that the soft phone does not automatically change network adapters when connecting to a VPN. This is a big pain point for users who have to constantly switch SIP settings on their toolbar every time they move about.

Lindsay from Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology

We switched to PureCloud 15 months ago. It has been great for us. We love how reliable it is.

Pros

We love that it is reliable. We haven't had an outage in our 15 months of usage, which is something we experienced a lot with our previous software. We also like the user interface and the unified desktop.

Cons

The reporting section is what I was disappointed me. Part of that has to do my naivety. I thought reporting was the same in all software and did not pay much attention to the reporting section prior to selecting this. We only use the reports provided and do anything additional with APIs available, since we don't have the personnel or budget for that. We make what is there work, and knowing what I know now, I would still select PureCloud again. If I were doing it again today, I would have a better plan for data and reports and how to meet our unique needs for that. For other industries, I am sure the reports are great.

Mohammed from SAED Group

Genesys PureCloud review

Maximum utilization of manpower productivity. atomizing the contact center workflow & saving supervision cost.

Pros

The Ultimate Security Control, High Availability, Business Continuity & System Flexibility. such as managing the workgroups & locations for different lines of business & modules using single interface. compatibility with most CRM apps & workforce management systems, live-time system, workgroup & user reporting & forecasting.

Cons

Knowledge base & FAQ does not cover all software features, real time dashboards needs more developments & hotfixes including social media & web chat features (looking forward for the new software upgrade that will fix most of this issues).

Hailey from Nextep

PureCloud

Purecloud has been helpful when I am out of the office. I also enjoy the fact that I receive an email when I get a voicemail. It includes the voicemail in the email which is very helpful if I need to send it to someone on my team to assist.

Pros

The I can use my cell phone as if I were on my office phone. I'm able to communicate with clients as if I am in the office while I'm on my cell phone; out of the office traveling, picking up my kids, etc.

Cons

When my office phone is forwarded to my cell phone, it will only ring once, maybe twice before the call has already moved into my voicemail. If my phone is not right in or near my hand, I will miss the call.

I have been very pleased with the Purecloud product. The product is very easy to use.

We have seen a huge benefit with our ability to use the data to support our business case for our Call Centre. Integration has been easy and we have been able to improve our use of the system on a daily basis.

Pros

The ease of use for our Team Members to use the product has been very beneficial for us. Training our Team with the product is very minimal as they are able to answer calls with a simple click of the button.

Cons

We have been starting our Call Centre for the benefit of our Customers and our Retail Store locations. Due to the shopping patterns of our customers, we are finding the pricing model requiring some attention as we do not have employees working full time. Some of our employees will work 1 day a week and the return on an employee for working such minimal time is difficult to see how the Agent pricing model works for us.

Actively enhanced platform

Purecloud is a solid platform with limitless functionality. It's great to learn on from an entry level admin standpoint and even better to work on as you continue to learn.

Pros

The platform is actively updated with new features and fixes, this has allowed us to make constant revisions and refinements to our contact centers flows and scripts. As we've learned more about the platform and new features have been released we've found almost limitless possibilities to reduce handle time and increase the customer experience.

Cons

It's difficult to adjust to working on a platform that is largely troubleshot by the team's that developed the platform vs. having physical devices on site that you can troubleshoot on your own. The biggest issue with this is support can be lacking at times and very tedious to work with.

User-friendly & Intuitve

I use this in a remote call center environment. It's great that it can be used via web browser or application - makes it flexible when I need to switch computers, etc. When I'm looking at reports, it can sometimes be tricky to see all of my subordinates and their details without individually clicking through each and every name, mostly because the side menu tabs keep taking over half the screen. For its direct purpose - handling calls - really no complaints.

Pros

I think it's easy to use. I appreciate that you can use it via web browser or application. The menu icons make it easy for you to identify the tools you need. The live chat functions while on calls are extremely useful and easy to access.

Cons

Calls often drop for no reason. The time-off tool is clunky - you have to tap through dates and times rather than just enter them manually which can take way too long. The sound quality of calls can be questionable in seasons. The evaluation element.

Pedro from SITA

Genesys Cloud - Perfect for Contact Center

Pros

Genesys Cloud allows our staff to make and receive calls from anywhere. The call quality is great and with the WebRTC , we just need a web browser to be online and available for our customers. The interface is easy to use and there are several reports templates to provide historical information for the interactions, performance, queues, etc.

Cons

Genesys Cloud could provide an option to allow users to send the reports by email and also I would like to have more tools for troubleshooting interactions.

Harley from Philadelphia Church of God

Empowerment via PureCloud

PureCloud enables us to ascend over some of the issues we've had in the past. Now, our agents can easily switch between phones; if there are phone outages or internet outages, they can choose the option that works best for them, whether a managed, remote, or mobile phone. This makes for an experience with much more control and empowerment for each individual utilizing the application. Also, because PureCloud is so mobile, our remote operators have been able to handle incoming calls with merely a tablet and mobile. This has helped us greatly. Finally, our average speed of answer was significantly improved. We can answer more calls now in the same amount of time, saving time and improving the bottom-line.

Pros

What we like most is capability of PureCloud for each agent. Agents are empowered to swiftly adapt to any given situation with full control over which conduit they are making or receiving interactions through.

Cons

The billing spectrum lacks flexibility.

Marta from Zelenza

Industry: Information Services

Great experiencwe

I started three years ago the digital transformation of one of the first four Spanish telephony operators, in these years of work we have integrated customer CRM , conducted outgoing campaigns, quality surveys, voice recognition In the IVR, improving the client's experience and that of the agents in charge of customer service. Process automation and technical testing. It has allowed me to grow professionally and improve costumer experience .

Pros

Full of possibilities without the need of knowledge or previous experience.

Cons

Platform Availability. We have not suffered service falls in three years

Jonathan from KalTire

Purecloud 3 years later

We have brought onboard a number of our store locations to centralize the customers experience and let the store locations get back to what they do best, service the customers that are on-site. The scalability and the multi-channel options allows us to try different strategies and change to what our customers need from us, without having to bring on a new application or have multiple applications.

Pros

It's constantly evolving and providing new features.

Cons

It's an expensive product that struggles with concurrent licensing models and mixed license types.

Bernard from Bernard Gutnick

Good but complex solution for cloud

Genesys is a good solution for a business with a strong developer team.

Pros

It has both CCaaS and UCaaS and is a leading provider. I was one of the first users years ago. They innovate well

Cons

It is a very complex solution that involves integration challenges every time. It is expensive for using with 3rd party products

mawj from BizCover

Genesys Cloud Review

Pros

I like the ability to have so many features all in one solution. This allows us to operate with minimal 3rd party vendors and helps minimise costs

Cons

Initially it was a bit clunky, and it took a while to get here. Right now the only thing I dont like is the cost of the product going up so much.

Reynante from MetaSource

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Safe ready to go Clound Contact Center

Overall experience has been great and support has been responsive. The only drawbacks are their lack additional reporting options and their price

Pros

Very easy to set up and manage. You can have any contact center up and running easily. Their admin page is very user friendly plus they have a very extensive resource and community portal.

Cons

Although they have a lot of available reports, they lack the ability to download more detailed reports and customize your reports. If you need the ability to do this you would have to pay more through their App Foundry. Purecloud is also at the high end of the price spectrum for user licensing.

Guiro from L'olivier - Assurance auto

We needed a customer experience platform that was reliable and intelligent with a well-thought- out

The Results of the PureCloud solution ; · Maintains 90% customer satisfaction rates · 15% reduction in abandonment rates, from 18% to 3% · Improved efficiency and first contact resolution · Future integration of channels and operations

Pros

For a per-user monthly price, the Genesys solution gave our company auto advanced routing, real-time reporting and a roadmap to unify email, chat and social interactions.

Cons

Sometimes it's difficult to use the dashboards lots information for supervisor. Need to be focused on 3 or 4 KPI's by department. Workforce management tool is not easy to implement but with lots of energy, we understand more this feature.

Tashwill from Rentokil Initial

Industry: Facilities Services

PureCloud Review

Pros

PureCloud is a great product, very agile and innovative and love the "almost" cloud based architecture

Cons

The local product support and channel in Africa is lacking......or Genesys have not exposed this to us. Very frustrating having to deal with an offshore direct relationship in EMEA

Poojan from Vivonet

PurCloud has been great with easy to use interface, queue dashboard and great admin features

Pros

A very easy to use Architect that enables us to create call workflows ourselves without depending on genesys support or services. As we have are changing the support structure and processes internally, this speeds up the changes we need and can test them live

garth from Police health

Contact centre gold

Having viability of incoming calls agent status and good reporting tools comes out of the box with Purecloud.

Pros

The software is intuitive and there is little to learn if you have some experience in contact centre solutions.

Cons

A few custom reports are not yet available.

Cory from Kal Tire

The PureCloud Team has gone above and beyond with their customer service.

Pros

The PureCloud product is very easy to use. Navigating through the software is very user friendly and using the "help" features provide a great resource for insight. Reaching out to the community has been a great help for us as well.

Cons

We have based our call centre around part time shifts due to the demand of our business. The pricing model will have to be reviewed for our operations as we continue to grow.

Mylène from Sigvaris France

Industry: Textiles

I am project manager for Customer Care Department and was in charge of PureCloud implementation

Pros

Easy to implement Easy to use, really important as part of change managing, end users adopted the solution very quickly Easily scalable contrary to an on-premise solution

Cons

Reports : a lot of, but finaly same features for most of them. If you want to exploit and analyse data the best way is to add an analytic tool. Support : not reactive at all, 2 or 3 days for dealing with an issue. That is really long when it affects a callcenter agent who can not doing is job in the meantime. And unfortunately it did not happen just one time.

George from Tokio marine

Genesys PureCloud rev

Pros

Simple out of the box solution that could provide me with many tools while minimizing our operational costs

Cons

Initially it wasn't as advanced as it is now

Genesys Purecloud

We are able to connect with more customers and leave more messages using this platform

Pros

I recently started working at a financial institution that uses the Genesys platform for dialing campaigns. The ease of setting up predictive campaigns and reporting was very helpful to my team. Adding call scripts for collectors was a help for their outbound calls.

Cons

Setting up outbound message campaigns was a bit of a challenge and took longer than anticipated. I think this will get easier the mire it is used

Kristin from Humana

Awesome

Overall I am excited to continue to use this product I do think it’s going to have a lot of great assets!! It looks like from what I have seen you can message call even video chat within the product so I think it is going to be great for a small call-center potentially even a larger call-center environment.

Pros

It’s a new system for me, it’s great for showing the activity in the queue currently, it is also great for messaging when you need to send a quick message to your team mates- even provides you a small notification on your pop-up as well as a small “noise” or “chime” for each change

Cons

Being a new system I haven’t got to play with all of the features, the one con that I am seeing so far is the notification is very small it doesn’t really “draw your eye in”. The chime is perfect not super distracting but the notification just kind of pops up and fades away.

Luca from MSC Cruises

Felxible and reduce time to market

Pros

Ability to implement small-medium requests in short time and with low impact on IT dept. The continuous improvement on the platform is a plus.

Cons

Not sure about the handling of multi nations architectures. In some case is required to have one administrator handling several instances of the software for every single market.

Jack from American Express

Lacks some basic functionality

I've been using the software for 7 months now, having previously been using other planning software for 3 years. There's a few aspects that are great as previously mentioned, but the lack of basic functionality far outweighs the pros in my opinion.

Pros

There's some great features, such as calendar planning and the vast array of data you can view in the timeline side by side.

Cons

The software lacks basic functionality such as 'copy + paste', multi-layer schedules and name search.

Charley from Midwest Medical Hearing Centers

Industry: Medical Devices

EXCELLENT TOOL!

Pros

It gives us the ability to "phone a friend" when we need help

Cons

I really don't know of any cons of this software

James from Bright Horizons

PureCloud Review

We are serving over 150 different customers from a single call flow, this includes announcements specific to the customer as well as customized agent scripts for each customer.

Pros

PureCloud allow you to make your call flows as simple or complex as you need.

Cons

Being cloud based means that access to internal resources can be challenging.