All RazorSync Reviews

Beth

Construction, 11 - 50 employees

Used less than 6 months

Reviewed June 2021

Great staffing gets users up and going....

Rod

Very Good Solution for my Business

Generally a good tool that is central to my business operations. Lots of good features that cover the critical aspects of what I need to run my mobile window screen company and a support staff that is available and responsive.

PROS

Comprehensive CRM package at a reasonable price

CONS

Not easy to customize, some aspects are stilted, different platform versions are inconsistent

Thank you for the review and feedback Rod! Please reach out to us if you need anything.

marc

Reviewed November 2019

very good program, with a few minor changes can be great!

Time-efficient , least paperwork more profit!

PROS

price, support, offline capabilities, relatively easy to use.

CONS

QB integration, communication with customers(ex. mail to only one person at a time), miss some intuitive options, no statement or finance charging option

1.cost 2. looked simple but yet has expandable option 3. QB intergration

Reasons for switching to RazorSync

although their communication with the customer was better and easier, they lack offline capabilities ( causing us clock in and clock out issues and lost info on invoices.) was a deal-breaker and they were more $

Thank you Marc for this review! I'm so glad we've been able to assist!! Please reach out if you have any questions, our team is always happy to help!!!

Luke

Great concept

We have reduced our paper usage since using razor as well as communication with our Tech's. It has also sped up our tech's in the field knowing their daily tasks in real time. The experience would be better if when sending invoices it would take reviews that I can move to social media!

PROS

Love the concept, we use it daily here for disbatching, GPS and invoicing. I like the detailed hours so I can track time on the road vs time at the job!

CONS

We find the software to be very slow loading each different window. The system is confusing and not very easy to change a estimate to a work order, changing to a invoice is easy tho. I have had customers get upset with all the notifications they get from the software to the point I have had to shut off all contact between Razor and them. I would like to see estimates to be able to be invoiced in draws as the project moves forward.

Reason for choosing RazorSync

It did more of what we were looking for

Reasons for switching to RazorSync

We wanted one system that did everything we needed.

Thank you for your review and feedback Luke! Happy to hear that you are saving paper! Please reach out to us if we can help you with anything. 877-675-4395 option 2 for support.

Gregory

Retail, 11-50 employees

RazorSync review

Greater control on the work order process and accounting process.

PROS

Ease of use and ability to create multiple work orders for the same customer.

CONS

I wish you were able to flip easier through the program to access various work orders. When you enter in a work order, I wish this would automatically open up and allow me to see instead of having to flip through the customer. The work order should open up to the proper work order.

Reason for choosing RazorSync

RazorSync was the best option for our company.

Reasons for switching to RazorSync

We needed a more efficient program for all to use and greater control of the system

Thank you for your feedback and review! If you ever need anything, please feel free to reach out to us.

Robert

Environmental Services, 2-10 employees

Great value

Already found 1 technician committing time-card fraud via the GPS tracking feature, great for customer complaint verifications w/GPS tracking/check-ins, and customer search field is excellent.

PROS

GPS tracking, timesheets, customer notification of service technician status (en route, on site, completed), best customer search function and address auto-fill there is.

CONS

lacking infinite customer scheduling, no way for mobile devices/techs to check their own hours.

Reason for choosing RazorSync

Good QB integration, GPS tracking, time cards all included.

switching to paperless office

Thank you Robert for the review! I'm so glad we've been able to assist you! Please reach out if you ever have any questions.

Thomas

Consumer Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2019

Makes our business work...

Without a software like this, our company would be almost impossible to operate efficiently. Although it can be slow responding to touch at times especially when the techs are navigating between screens on ipads in the field, it does function well 90% of the time.

PROS

We like that we can really track each service call and pull up reports that will list each call and what status it is in, based on what we customized out status headings to be. Its great to be able to back track and un-invoice something if we want to reopen the work order, or service request. Also, the fact of adding multiple work orders to one service request for a job that may be ongoing or needing return trips is an excellent feature and essential part of our requirements.

CONS

It is really tricky navigating and opening past work orders and invoices to view history. Also confusing and somewhat limited in customizing customer entries and how it is set up for adding or deciphering sites versus billing, etc. Commercial customers can not be saved without adding a first and last name? this is strange and entries have to be modified in Quickbooks online after we export.

Reasons for switching to RazorSync

Razorsync offered more options that suited our operation better and made us more efficient.

Thank you Thomas for your review. We are glad to hear its making your business operate more efficiently! Please reach out if you have any questions, our team is always happy to help!!!

Taylor

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2021

Razor Sync Review - KBS

Overall experience has been great, very easy to use, and works for what we need

PROS

We like the look overall, the calender, being able to have digital signitures etc.

CONS

There are some errors every once in awhile and sometimes it can be slow but the problems often work themselves out. Also seems to be specifically for HVAC companies, we use for mailing equipment, sometimes companies have multiple machines -- we have been able to adjust for our needs which is good however.

Reason for choosing RazorSync

Updating to a new version of Intuit Field Service, and this one.

Reasons for switching to RazorSync

Needed something with more features, as well as a better overall look easy to use for those who are computer literate, as well as some of the staff members who are not as fast at picking up new softwares.

Thank you for the great review Taylor! We are grateful to be able to help your business. If you ever need anything, please feel free to reach out to us.

Replied March 2021

Brett

Overall Good Product, Some things lacking

We tried to switch to another software for the option mentioned above. But ended up coming back to Razor because everything else worked so horribly, but Razor worked really well in a lot of small areas.

PROS

We've tried a few different ones and for the price, we haven't found any better than RazorSync. The usability from different devices and flow of information seems to function very well.

CONS

The one thing we wish we had is the combination of this dispatch software with GPS tracking. We get a little bit of it in the technicians tab dropping cookies, but if I could dispatch in Razor, and then go to the GPS and have all the funcionality built there it would be powerful. Would really love to automate time sheets by setting up a geo fence. I can dispatch a job, see the vehicle leave, then once the vehicles leaves the geofence his time sheet starts, one back in the geo fence his time sheet stops.

Reason for choosing RazorSync

Price for Service Titan, and usability for Reveal. It's a horrible product and so much doesn't work.

Thank you Brett for the review and the feedback. Please let us know if you have any questions or need anything!

Shawn

Mobile Scheduling Services

PROS

RazorSync helped improve the time spent on scheduling my technicians for their daily work. From a management perspective, the dashboard is a great visual to see where my team is scheduled to perform work. Updating and changing schedules on the fly has been a great feature. Improved productivity for my office and field staff.

CONS

My technicians can easily turn off location tracking in the app.

Reason for choosing RazorSync

Simplicity of scheduling. The user interface on a mobile device was simple to use for my techs. Pricing was more favorable than other companies.

So glad RazorSync was able to save you time!! Thank you for making us a partner in your business. Please connect with us if something ever comes up!

Mat

Reviewed November 2019

Easy way to organize some chaos

Overall, our experience has been quite good.

PROS

RS offers a solution that follows each of our projects from start to finish - no need to jump around to a multitude of platforms.

CONS

The product is feature-rich and that sort of gets in the way of a smooth-running platform if you’re looking for on-the-go ease.

Reasons for switching to RazorSync

Features, ease of use, and cost - in that order.

Thank you Mat for this review! I'm so glad we've been able to assist!! Please reach out if you have any questions, our team is always happy to help!!!

Donald

Reviewed February 2017

RazorSync is an EXCELLENT Platform!

I moved from Successware21 (using it from 2004 to 2016) to Wintac (Using it from Jan 2016 to Jan 15, 2017) and I was looking for a good software that had an all in-one dispatch and financial. But after using Wintac for only one year - I had enough. I had demos done with 5 after looking at 15 companies and found out of the five companies RazorSync. The Platform is SOOO easy to navigate through my techs love using it in the field and the customers love getting the alerts, emails too. One of the biggest problems with Wintac was my customers getting their invoices by email. No problem with RazorSync! The set up was very easy also and learn time of the platform took weeks not months. One thing I need to express is in the field my techs still have full function of the software in the field when there is no signal with phone or tablet. I have not used QuickBooks since 2003 when I was using Successware21. I was was amazed how easy RazorSync worked with Quickbooks Online version. For someone using QuickBooks already it would be a no brainer to go with RazorSync. In my opinion should be at the top of the list and definitely 10 times easier to use than Wintac. One more thing about the QuickBooks since I have out of the loop with them for years - We are now doing using the full payroll services through them and cut my cost by $ a year after moving from PayChex for 20 years. Because of the great personal over at RazorSync and the software it has been a GREAT experience for us. We High Recommend this company and if you have a decision to make you must check them out, you will not be sorry.

PROS

The Software is very easy to use. I do not need a Server in my office and very mobile with tablet or phone. It integrates with QuickBooks easily and setup is a breeze. The mobile side is amazing with how fast to use in the field. No waiting for upload times. We will switch from phone to tablet when finishing the service call so we do not have to carry the tablet until the end. The phone app is excellent and easy to use. Able to take Credit Card transactions through the system and automatically updates real time. If you are already using QuickBooks it would be an very easy setup.

CONS

After using Successware 21 and Wintac - The cost of Successware 21 to high and the major issues we ran into for just an year with Wintac. I can not find cons with this company. They all have different ways of making their software and have glitches but it is how they handle the issues is what makes the company stand out.

Thank you for the compliments Don. We look forward to serving you and the entire Jack Frost Heating & Air Conditioning team!

Replied February 2017

steven

Chemicals, 2-10 employees

going downhill

It's been really good, but I want some new upgrades like I mentioned above

PROS

Easy to use, pretty straight forward. Cost is cheaper than most. Can use on your cell phone. Keeps track of things great

CONS

Your last update totally sucked, you can't just type in a customers name and their info pops up anymore, you need to GO ONLINE. Makes it difficult to check invoice history with people on the phone. Your system is good overall, but used to be better. The map used to be much easier to use and view. I want you to add to your system a reminder text message to my clients cell phone numbers without me having to know their particular cell phone carrier (people change those all the time) right now I pay protexting $100 a month for this I wish you had it all in 1. Also people don't want to have a full login to pay their bill. Right now I have a paypal button to handle my customers paying online. BUGTHUGLV.COM is my website check it out. People don't want another username and password to remember to pay a little $45 pest control bill. You should change it so people can just type in an address and pay, nobody is going to pay for an invoice that isn't their house so why all the security and confusion. Alright, I love you guys, but you could do some changes

easier to use , price

Reasons for switching to RazorSync

They were super confusion, you had to have a PHD in algebra and trigonometry to get anything done, keep it simple stupid

Thank you for your review Steven and we appreciate your feedback! I will be sure to pass the information on to the team. In the meantime please reach out to us if we can help you with anything!

Chelsea

Utilities, 11-50 employees

Great dispatching tool!

Overall I have been extremely impressed with RazorSync's customer service. Being able to chat with them online is super helpful when we have a quick question that we need an answer to right away.

PROS

I like the ability to track our technicians using the GPS software, as well as the visual appeal of the dispatch board. I like that the technicians are able to set up their own work orders on the road by using the app on their phone.

CONS

I do not like that we cannot have a "bill to" account set up separately. Instead, all sub-accounts must be created under the same account. This can become frustrating when we set up a customer and realize down the road that it must be billed to someone else. Instead of having a bill to option, we must then create this address, work order, and copy all relevant information over to that bill-to account before we can invoice the correct person.

Thank you for the review Chelsea! We work hard to deliver world class support to our customers! We are grateful to be able to help your business. If you ever need anything, please feel free to reach out to us.

Phil

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2019

A great tool for managing a service business...

RazorSync has been a good choice for the money we spend on it. The issues we run into are rarely serious and we've found ways to work around the one-way sync for the most part. Overall we are pleased with RazorSync and will likely stay with it for the near future.

PROS

RazorSync does a good job at managing Service Orders, Work Orders and Invoicing for my business. The workflow is reasonably well thought out and implemented and the mobile app makes it easy to check in and out of jobs. The web interface is decent and being able to track technicians' locations through the Field Workers map is handy for determining ETA to jobs. We do invoicing and accounting through Quickbooks Online and the syncing from RazorSync makes billing simple. The Customer Service we've received from RazorSync has always been friendly and timely.

CONS

QuickBooks Online syncing is only one-way so invoices added in QB or modified doesn't carry changes through to RazorSync. We were told shortly after we signed up that updates were in the works to make it a true two-way sync but two and half years later that still hasn't been implemented. Updates to the product seem to have slowed in the last year and we've not seen too many new features added as of late.

Thank you Phil for the review! We are happy to hear that our customer service has been timely and friendly! Thank you for making us the partner in your business. Please connect with us if anything ever comes up!

Facilities Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2019

Makes daily dispatching easy breezy

Out of all of the software solutions we investigated while shopping, this one checked the most boxes. There are things it is missing, but overall it works for what we need it to.

PROS

Creating new work orders and dispatching technicians is extremely easy

CONS

There are a lot of features that the software is missing, little ease of use functions like filtering and sorting lists, that make it unnecessarily difficult on the back office side to use. If you revisit the same locations for different requests it can be easy to lose things that need to be invoiced if you're not careful, but if you never revisit the same customer it is excellent. Many of the reports we need as a business have to be created by hand outside the software by combining multiple reports, basic things like WIP are very difficult to identify & require 3 different reports put together in excel to get a full picture.

Thank you for the review Jennifer and we appreciate your feedback! We are grateful to be able to help your business. If you ever need anything, please feel free to reach out to us.

Katie

Utilities, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2017

Razorsync is for the most part user is very friendly and easy to dispatch the information

I really like how the dispatching is done and received by the technicians and that all the pictures are retrievable. Just like I suggested, I just wish there was an easier way to import the pictures from RazorSync because we have some very large accounts where we have to upload everything on a vendor portal. Sometimes I have to take the technicians phones and take the pics straight off their phones so I can complete what I need to do. I do like the way on the invoicing and quoting is completed because they come out in a PDF that looks very professional to our vendors and customers. The importing of information from Razorsync into QuickBooks is very easy to do and convenient so that I don't always have to do double the entry.

PROS

I like how the invoices come out and look and once everything is entered in, it can be easily imported into QuickBooks.

CONS

I would like to see an easier way to import the pictures after our technicians upload them because most of the vendors we work with have their own portals where we need to upload the pictures individually. I would also like to see an easier way to delete information that is not needed or is a mistake because if something is invoiced or quoted incorrectly you have to go in a round-a-bout to delete it. I would also like to be able to easily delete or edit a service item even if it is attached to another invoice or quote. On the dashboard, I would like to see more reporting with the invoicing, received payments and how much was invoiced out per day/month (even though I can see it in QuickBooks) it would be easier to have a quicker reference

SARAH