• Pros

• "I like that I can track every single activity with this software. I also like that I can set my own goals to motivate me to reach them!"

• "I love the pop by map, the easy of use, mass emailing, the items of value, the birthday and anniversary reminders!!"

• "I love that this software basically keeps track of your life! All transactions, notes, birthdays etc etc etc. Send mass emails, newsletters and much more! "

• Cons

• "It is great for the relationships, but it is not ideal for transactions at all. We have had to switch our primary CRM due to this. "

• "I don't have much that I dislike other than maybe it could catch you when entering duplicate contacts."

• "At this time, I have not found anything I do not like about the software. It seems to be designed for most related business functions."

Browse Referral Maker CRM Reviews

Kim from Business Finders Canada

One of the best CRM's out there for Real Estate Agents

Fantastic experience. Would highly recommend this CRM for anyone in the Real Estate Sales industry.

Pros

Keeps you on track and focused on reaching your sales goals and on time with marketing to your database

Cons

There really isn't any cons to this CRM. It has everything built in and really easy to use even on your cellular device!

Vanessa from Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Ambassador Real Estate

Could Be Better

Pros

I liked that the CRM was included in my training course.

Cons

It didn't track commissions in an accurate manner. The prediction of activity to close a sale was grossly inaccurate, for me anyway.

Alicia from Realtor

Too much money and not enough in return

Pros

Website is easy to use. It tracks all of your activities. If you have any questions customer service they are friendly and get back to you fairly quick.

Cons

You do the same activities over and over. You are constantly asking for referrals from your clients. I feel like at times I am just bothering them. I am pretty sure they get it. If you already have a huge book of business then this is for you. If you are newer agent grow your database first by prospecting use the money on prospecting then maybe look into this. Not much in return.

Tracey from Peak Professionals Realty

REFERRAL MAKER IS FANTASTIC

I think it helps anyone is Real Estate!

Tori from Kim Pratt Team

We love Referral Maker!!!

Cynthi from Cyndie Scott and Associates

Great if your business is based on referrals

I have used this CRM, tried others and now I'm back for good. They keep all your contacts in the cloud so you don't have to re enter.

Pros

Goal tracking and letting me know each day where I am. IF I'm on track to meet or exceed my goals. I really like seeing the history of each contact.

Cons

Not interfaced with my website or Facebook pages. No texting ap. I would like the leads from my website to link to this CRM automatically.

Couldn't succeed without this product

I like tracking my activity in a detailed manner. This CRM is so organized and very user friendly. It has made a huge difference in my daily activity!

Pros

Cons

My only dislike is with the APP version of this. I do not like that I can't edit the time when I log my activity. I like to log the exact date and time that I call someone. If I make 3 phone calls and then go to log them into the app I can not change the times. That is more of an OCD pet peeve.

Patty from RE/MAX ACHIEVERS

Great CRM for Buffini Users

I think it should come with some beginners training when you first purchase the product. Other than that it works great and it's always available.

Pros

It is set up to help keep track of my sphere and how many times I touch them throughout the year. It gives me tools to e-mail them items of value and a database to keep up with my sphere.

Cons

It is a little confusing at first without getting help in using the product. I ordered it and got no support to learn how to do it. I kind of figured it out by myself. I still am not sure if I'm using everything that it has to offer.

TERI-ANNEPATE from PEAK

REFERRAL MAKER

THANK YOU BUFFINI, THIS PROGRAM IS FANTASTIC!

Pros

THIS BUFFINI PRODUCT IS FANTASTIC! YOU CAN TRACK EVERYTHING ABOUT EACH CLIENT AND EVERYTHING YOU DO WITH THEM! NEVER FORGET A BIRTHDAY AGAIN! KEEP TRACK OF YOUR CALLS AND IT KEEPS YOU ON TRACK AND BUILDING MORE REFERRAL CLIENTS!

Cons

I HAVE THOROUGHLY ENJOYED BUFFINI AND ALL THE PRODUCTS. I DONT HAVE A BAD THING TO SAY ABOUT THIS PROGRAM. I USE IT DAILY IN THE OFFICE, AND I BELIEVE ALL AGENTS SHOULD USE THIS PROGRAM. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS TO ANY AGENT FOR THEIR BUSINESS.

Bette from Red Door Realty

Great Tool for Business

It is helping me to solve day to day tasks such as keeping up with clients in various ways, set and track goals.

Pros

It can be loaded on phone device as well as desktop or tablet use. Right at your fingertips for quick use.

Terry from Remax Space Center

Touchdown Team Dawson scores a big one - 40% increase year over year AMAZING STUFF

We love this CRM - we are in our second year of usage - all we need is a contract to close checklist and all other real estate software can go away! This is a no brainer - follow the process - with or without a coach - JUST DO IT! TD

Pros

Ease of use -Database tracking - database ratings - simple usage - 5th grade simple - easy to export to use in other programs - like Excel Solid program - easy tracking of results - fill in the blank simple!

Cons

NOTHING AT ALL would like to see a contract to close checklist for buyers also a prelisting to listing checklist to stay on task for high service levels during the listing!

Emily from self

Very user-friendly

My overall experience was favorable. It helped me keep track of all my activities.

Pros

I really liked the Buffini program and found that it was easy to use. I only used it during the free trial with my class.

Cons

I couldn't figure out how to send mass emails or drip campaigns without spending more money on the CRM program.

Amanda from Real Estate

Very Pleased With Ease Of Use and Functionality

Pros

My favorite features are being able to combine clients into groups and contact clients based on the group they're placed in. It's nice to leave notes where I left off with each client and to add the "closing dates" in general notes for easy reference. It was simple to add important dates such as birthdays and anniversaries which has helped me keep up to date with sending cards or making calls to stay current with my clients.

Cons

I had issues with getting the "general comments" to populate after saving. My boss was able to see the comments but I wasn't. Customer service said they had never heard of this issue so they suggested clearing my browsing history and when I re-freshed it worked. So it's not really a "con" considering customer service helped me out pretty quickly.

February 2015

Michelle from RE/MAX Realty Associates

February 2015

Realtor, in one-to-one coaching and have been using this since it was

Pros

I like the many different features that make it very easy to stay in touch with my clients through lead generation!

Cons

The new feature of adding a spouse is what I like least. I think it is a bit cumbersome and like the old way better.

Rebecca from Rent Roswell Homes LLC

Referral Maker is the Best CRM for New Real Estate Agents

Pros

Referral Maker CRM allows you to capture information to help generate business with potential future clients. It also allows you to send emails/marketing correspondence through their platform, keeping you top of mind.

Cons

The program feels a bit dated. I would recommend a more modern look.

April 2015

Del from Re/max United

2.5

1.5

April 2015

Not intuitive, can't add leads, can't scroll thru contacts

Pros

It's all based around Brian Buffini’s methodology. However, I don't believe it fits a normal, small real estate agent's routines.

Cons

Difficult to use unless you get coached or go through a bunch of videos...not intuitive. Expensive. Ignores contacts by email or text. Letter writing and emails are not formatted with the proper edges required by some printers. Have to postpone contacts at the top of lists to see beyond the top 5. Fits Brian's way of doing prospecting.