Re:plain

Re:plain Reviews

RATING:

Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"The most awesome feature which comes to my mind is the possibility to answer clients from my Telegram."
  • icon"Very easy to integrate chat on the site. We do it in a few minutes and start working."
  • icon"I just thought of trying it once but since then have been in love with it."
  • icon"For years the only two things that I've been struggling with are. Changing the position of the widget."
  • icon"Lack of online tracking of incoming clients on the site, for example, at what stage to provide professional advice to a client."

Have you used Re:plain and would like to share your experience with others?

All Re:plain Reviews

Cool web-chat for small business

When people use the website chat, they expect to get an immediate reply. It’s frustrating when they get it next day or later. Replain helps me to reply from my messenger right away!

Pros

Replain is really easy to set up. No need to install something or getting an access to dashboard, I manage everything from my messenger. I know for sure our users like it, they understand that this is a simple and proven way to get a quick answer from us.

Cons

Got all the features for my needs. Works really fast, there is not much bad to say.

Reasons for choosing Re:plain

Has a great number of possible integrations

Response from Re:plain

Thanks for leaving us this review Andrew! We're so happy to hear that your experience with Re:plain has been good. Thanks a lot!

Dina

Easy in use! Communicate with your customers right from your messenger

We use it in two ways, to sell and to support. We just launched the sales in London so our service is quite new for people there and they ask a lot of questions which I manage from my Telegram. The current clients can get tech support there too. If you have a bunch of departments which are going to use it, choose Re: Plain. Everything is so simple that every team member got used to it very quickly.

Pros

The most awesome feature which comes to my mind is the possibility to answer clients from my Telegram. I use it all the time, we have all the chats related to work there so I know for sure that I won't miss any message from our website visitors. Also, they provide a free unlimited number of operators available to reply to customers. So the whole team can answer if they know I am busy. We integrated our web-chat to our CRM so it's very useful, everybody in the team can check what we have already discussed with a customer. We definitely increased customer service and got more clients than before. We called our customers to book a slot in Jalinga studio before. Now we can do it online right from the messenger. The communication became much easier, faster, and more effective.

Cons

We can't communicate with the customers from CRM, not a problem for me, but our sales agents believe it can be useful.

Reasons for choosing Re:plain

The basic version is always free. I liked the idea that I can choose add-ons and pay for those which I really need. We started with several add-ons and later chose the Re:plain Infinity Version because we wanted to test all the features and measure the conversion with it. The integration is super easy. I managed to install everything myself.

Response from Re:plain

Hi, Dina! Thank you for the detailed and informative review. We are glad you find Re:Plain so effective for your project. Thanks for highlighting your favorite features. As for your point about answering customers from the CRM system, we are planning to implement it in the nearest future. Thanks!

Carlos

Social Web Chat

My experience is good so far for simple sites with low volume of traffic, simple business like a restaurant, cafe or a hair saloon.

Pros

What I Like the most is that you can send and receive the messages through the social media platforms that you're already active, so you don't need to switch for a chat platform.

Cons

As you control the chat through the social media chat, it has a problem and it is that is difficult to manage several clients simultaneously and you cannot know when they have read the chat in your site, this could be really improved.

Response from Re:plain

Hi, Carlos! Thanks for your review. You can easily operate several clients simultaneously selecting the addressee by clicking the pencil button. So, click the pencil button, write your message, and send it. We'll automatically remember your choice for 10 minutes. So you don't have to click on the pencil button every time. Saying about reading confirmation, absolutely all your messages are instantly delivered to your clients. Even if the client will return in a day or a week. By the way, you can see the client's online/offline status by clicking on the Info button. Let us know if you need help!

Ankit

The Easiest Chat Widget

It's been great for 2 reasons: 1. Easy to implement and use (messages come in social apps). 2. Cheap to use.

Pros

Personally, I love the idea of receiving customer queries on WhatsApp, Telegram or any chat tool I regularly use. Also, it's very easy to set up, especially if one is using Telegram. I just thought of trying it once but since then have been in love with it.

Cons

So far I didn't find anything to hate but if they could improve anything then maybe that would be adding a feature to change chat widget logo/image.

Reasons for choosing Re:plain

It was extremely easy to use and there wasn't any separate app.

Response from Re:plain

Hi, Ankit! Thanks for taking the time to leave your review. It's great that after a trial period you joined Re:Plain! Thanks for your trust. Please note that you can customize your widget by setting your logo, company description, greeting, the color of your icon. Let us know if you need any help with that.

Murod

Industry: Graphic Design

My experience with Re:plain

I've been using Re:plain for more than 2 years, and so far, I'm still convinced that it is the best solution that you can find out there. Especially, if you're a web designer that creates websites using WordPress.

Pros

I like the fact that it has been translated to many languages, including my native Uzbek language. It is a huge deal for us, Uzbek developers since our language does not get enough recognition. Also, I love the way you can set it up that easily using Telegram.

Cons

For years the only two things that I've been struggling with are: 1. Changing the position of the widget. Sometimes, clients want to have a "go to top" button on the right side along with the support system (for which I use Re:plain), and the button and the widget overlays each other. 2. Editing phrases for default language. Since my websites are mostly in Uzbek language, it would be great to have control over phrases and words that are used in the widget. They do have some mistakes.

Reasons for choosing Re:plain

Re:plain was my first and last (hopefully) choice

Response from Re:plain

Thank you, Murod, for your feedback. It's great that you can use your native language while using Re:Plain. Please note that you can change the position of the widget. Please take a look here https://replain.cc/store/click-to-chat Also, please send us the mistakes you found at hi@replain.cc, that would be very helpful and we would be able to help you with that. Thank you again and good luck!

Khrustina

I like this app

Pros

I like this application becauseit increases quantity leads to clients

Cons

Comfortable soft and easy to use. I like that all guys from my team administration can react on clients

Because it more lightly

Reasons for switching to Re:plain

Because All messages send Directly through Telegram and we can Communicate With our clients immediately

Response from Re:plain

Hi, Khristina. Thank you very much for the review about Re:plain. It's great that you find it useful and easy to use. Wishing you the best for your company!

Andrey

Best chat for site

Thank you for such a product, with the help of which you can easily and intuitively solve problems in communicating with customers.

Pros

Very easy to integrate chat on the site, We do it in a few minutes and start working.

Cons

Additional features, Which I do not need from part, But maybe in the future it will be necessary

Easy and best work

Response from Re:plain

Andrey, thank you for sharing your personal experience of using Re:Plain. We appreciate it!

Sergey

Best

My project is the largest youth entrepreneurship development program in Russia. We had a problem - a lack of a tool for fast communications with participants who use our website. There are several managers in our team and we wanted everyone to have the opportunity to answer users' requests even at home when the work computer is left in the office. We found Replain and installed it on our website (10 minutes). We tied Telegram and added administrators (10 minutes). For 2 years it has been working without errors on our site and other sites that we have made.

Pros

1. An opportunity to chat directly from the messager 2. A lot of new features 3. The free version fully meets most needs.

Cons

I have nothing to highlight, everything is super cool.

Response from Re:plain

Hello, Sergey! Thanks for taking the time to write this review. We're glad we're helping your team to manage communications with your website visitors. Thanks!

Arkadiy

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Re:Plain - Big Help To Small Business

Im happy that i found replain and gratefull to developers who made it. Thanks much for your work and support

Pros

So easy and convinient that no any other solutions needed.

Cons

Nothing. Replain works almost ideal. Dont know what can be better

Response from Re:plain

Hi, Arkadiy, thank you for an excellent review!

Alec

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

This is the best sales and support software.

Pros

Ease of implementation and use. We respond promptly (on the go) to customer requests.

Cons

In my scenario of use, they simply do not exist.

Response from Re:plain

Hi, Alec! Thank you for the kind words! Have a nice day!

Nikita

The best choice for working through messengers.

Pros

I found it on vc.ru and we start to use it long time ago. Convenient integration with the site allows you to start working instantly. Working via telegram does not require installation of additional software.

Cons

I did not find any cons. There is everything we need.

Response from Re:plain

Hi, Nikita! Thank you for your kind words. You are right. You don't need to use a dashboard or install any other software because you can control the work of Re:Plain right in the messenger you chose. Happy to see that you enjoy it. Good luck!

I advise you!

Pros

This is my first service that I tried a few years ago. I did not compare it with others and I am completely satisfied

Cons

User-friendly interface, integration with social networks, notifications, beautiful chat design, quick responses, there are free rates

Response from Re:plain

Hi! Thank you for your awesome review. We are happy to help you and your business. Good luck!

Nikolay

Very good app

website.Easy to contact with our visitors and potential clients.

Pros

It is very usefriendly, very easy to change your favorite needs. Full statistic.

Cons

It is very easy to install and use in our website.

Response from Re:plain

Hi there! Thank you, Nikolay, for spending time to write this review. It's great to see that you find Re:plain use friendly. Good luck!

Ismaila

April 2022

Businesses always online when owners are not!

Excellent. It makes lead capturing super easy.

Pros

- 24hrs Business/Customers Support - Full details of the leads/clients are captured via online form. - You do not need to save leads/clients contact.

Cons

There is need to be able to have more than one admin.

Response from Re:plain

Hi! Now you can add more admins simply go to any operator and assign him or her as second admin. This user will be able to control and change any settings except access to subscribtions or any other payments details.

Replied April 2022

Oleksiy

Very functional and effective product

Pros

Easy to install, reliable and functional

Cons

There are no downsides. However, some functionality could be made free :)

Response from Re:plain

Thank you for the review, Oleksiy! The basic version of Re:Plain is always free and includes a number of free features. Great to see that the installation was easy for you! Good luck!

Alexander